Akuma and Smell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannah blinked and looked at him, she looked over at the guards. She sighed softly. She didn't know what to do. She looked at her clothes not wanting the guards to see her newd. She remembered about how she was in the bar and everyone asked her what to do. She blinked a couple times when she came back to reality, she grinnd when she seen Mitts was standing up and yelling at the guards about asking her advice. " well they would expect you to be on your front... " She thought about it, She sighed lightly. She shrugged. " knowing.. I'm from the.. country.." She looked down, She bit her lower lip. She nodded.
Anna sighed softly, she bit her lower lip, getting clothes back on, but then she was grabbed. She gasped and tried to get free but she couldn't and feeling her locked in someplace. She didn't know what to do, so she went to the corner, and away from everyone else. She was scared. She frowned looking around.
Angel sighed, waking up to a voice, She weakly stood up, as he seen the scene, that man was one of many. She blinked. She raised an eyebrow, but she groaned, she softly went to walk to him. But she sat back down wanting to sit, but there he was. She groaned. One of the women grinned, " what is her name? I mean there is many she's in here"

He smirked not understanding her statement, he then said " tell Marko to get his men ready were going to draw them away with a stealth attack " he shook his head being a bit disappointing but he still smiled and the guards left. He sat back down on the bed rubbing his hand through his hair letting a small sigh escape. Marko had recieved the news and walked out to his troops and gathered them and began telling them of what they were going to do. Akiva looked at the women who questioned him and said " Angel...Where is Angel! " he looked at her and grabbed her by the shirt. He saw her out of the corner of his sight and turned to see her fall, he walked over to her slowly and began picking her up off the floor and carrying her out of the room saying " Im sorry "

Hannah blinked and she seen them leave, She stood up and went to put on the clothes again, they were so uncomfortable. She glanced at him. She tilted her head as she thought about it. She smiled lightly. She then thought about it, she tilted her head and then thought about it. She seen him. She smiled lightly. She walked over to him, and kissed his cheek. She wrapped her arms around him, but fixing the clothes since they were uncomfortable. She looked up at him. Anna sighed softly, trying to stay as far away from the others as possible. Angel gulped and seeing him. She sighed softly. She put her head on his chest as he picked her up. She frowned lightly. She said, " i'm sorry too." She said lightly.

Mittsulini's breathing was normal he spoke to her softly saying " I havent felt like this in a while...i used to be filled with rage..but right now...it seems to be calmed " He turned and looked at her fidgeting with her clothes and he frowned saying " you look uncomfortable...go pick something out of my closet...wear it...i dont mind " He turned and pointed at the closet and then walked out his door the guards watching her before they closed the door. He was walking to his command center when Marko swiftly passed by him with a girl and was dragging her and the troops behind him. Marko had retrieved one of the slaves from were Anna was being held and brought her outside and told her a secret which convinced her to what he said, Marko and his troops were outside they were secretly surrounding the Enemies on the fronts. The slave girl ran out and they all drew there guns and shouted and told her to get down but she resisted and said they had to come help free all the others. They followed her to a dense forest area where she said im sorry, But one of the troops didn't take it for an apology he shot her on the spot. She dropped down dead within an instant. Marko's eyes widened his heart skipped a beat as he lept from the tree shouting and screaming, As did the rest of the troops who landed on there target knife to there throat causing them to die silently. They rose victorious from battle and began heading back. While that was happening Akiva had retrieved Angel from the devilish nightmare room and brought her to the balcony which showed out to the beautiful forest, he continued to hold her and said " Its not your fault...i put you in there knowing the consequences..i should have "

Hannah smiled sweetly. She didn't know what to do, she bit her lower lip. She then said, " Oh okay.." She stood up and went to go look in the closet. She looked at the door before it was closed. She put on the clothes. She didn't know what she was doing. She sighed softly. She tilted her head as she hummed, she changed into a soft black muscle shirt and a white shorts, she was very comfortable. She tilted her head softly. She looked around before she softly sat onto the bed, before making it and laying there She felt safe there for a reason. Anna only heard yelling, someone explained what was happening. Anna didn't know what to do, she gulped softly. She tilted her head. She bit her lower lip too, she hoped she wasn't going to die. Angel sighed, feeling them at the balcony. She let him hold her, She sighed and nodded lightly. " so you wanted them to make love to me, instead of you make love to me?" She bit her lower lip, " I am still sweet... "

Akiva looked down at her and said " No i wanted to show you how different i am from them...how they forced love on you...while i can wait " He then looked out at the sun and said " You know i wasn't always a bad man..." He smirked and let a small bit of laughter escape his lips " I used to be married... " he said as he adjusted his posture to make it easier for him to carry her. Mittsulini was sitting in his office rubbing his head while looking at a computer screen with the president on it speaking directly to him from live tv. The president had threatened to take them down but they had no clue where they were so...it wouldn't matter.

Angel looked up at him and sighed softly. She then said, " Oh.. okay.." She blinked and sighed. She bit her lower lip. She then wrapped her arms around him, she kissed his cheek. " you weren't? Cause I think you would've been one of those troubled teens." She thought about it, she tilted her head as he adjusted his posture and how he spoke about being married, " What happened to her?" She asked. Hannah sighed softly, getting bored she was just pacing. Closing her eyes softly, she looked around as she slumped.

Two guards came to Mittsulini's room and said " Come with us Sir Mittsulini has called you to meet him in his office " They stood there waiting for her to come with them, Which they would take her to his officer were he was reclined in his seat watching TV While there was a breakfast table with food on it. He motioned towards it as she entered and said " Eat ". As they were doing that Akiva was still talking to Angel. He smirked and looked down at her when she asked him about what happened to her, He choked up a bit looking out at the sky again. " She cheated on me...with my best friend...i walked in and i just...i just blacked out...i beat him senseless and then...she tried to run...i beat her...i beat her too...it was terrible i ran..i ran as fast i could but i couldnt escape...i was put in jail 8 to 9 with bail...thats when i met Mittsulini and Marko."

Hannah blinked when the two came in. She sighed softly. She got up to follow them, and when they got to the office. She blinked and seen the table with food, hearing him, " Sure." She said, she then sat at one of the chairs to get some of the food. She was so glad that this happened, this might not be as bad as she had thought. Anna seen Marko come into the same room, her eyes looked up. She frowned and looked away. Angel smiled and raised an eyebrow. She said, " wow. " She blinked and looked down thinking about it. She shrugged. She tilted her head. She bit her lower lip. She then got out of his arms, so she wasnt being carried, she went to the fence. She put her hands on top of it, it was so pretty.

Mittsulini smirked and said " Come take a seat on my lap im sure its more comfortable " He had his usual smile on while he patted his leg. He had on a formal shirt that wasn't constricting him and his tie was undone loosely giving him that lazy student look, His pants were cargo pants that were black. He often wore them when he was on his relax day in the office, He ate a cherry and spat the pit out into a small garbage can by his desk. Marko walked over to angel and sat down next to her and said with heart " Im sorry...for what i did to you...it just that my..my head is messed up " He put a gun sign to his head and make a fake firing sound. He smirked a bit and ran his hand through her hair. Akiva walked up behind her and put his chest into her back and overlaped his hands on her his ring shinning in the sunlight saying " Im sure you rather be out there in the world than be trapped here as my.."slave" but think of it this way you get fed...you can sleep and you questions will be taken into concern. " He smirked a bit his chin resting on the top of her head and his hips right above her hips.

Hannah smiled lightly, she looked at him, she nodded. She looked at what he was wearing, she lightly smiled. She paused and thought about it. grabbing the plate that she put what food she would eat and how much, which wasn't that much, it didn't take much to fill her up. She slowly and softly sat down onto his lap. She smiled, knowing that she didn't weigh that much, neither did both of the other girls did, they were pretty fit ladies. She smiled. She was glad she started to eat, she made a comment, " Yeah more comfortable." She grinned, she said that with no food in her mouth when she had the chance before feeding herself. Anna sighed, she looked away, but then feeling a hand through her hair, she looked down and sighed. Maybe she should just not talk anymore. " what if I never talked, ever.. not a word from one point." She sighed. Angel smiled lightly, she felt how his chest was into her back, truly she was tarting to like this guy, for his attitude, has the same attitude she got but more open with it. She smiled lightly. " Nah, I like making people happy more than anything, I think it was meant to be." She paused, looking down seeing how their hands aligned, she said, " why do you still wear the marriage ring if you aren't married anymore," She asked curiously. She then closed her eyes as she felt how close they were, how his hips were, She blushed though, feeling.. .something but shrugged it off. She smiled and said, " don't be sorry alright, Akiva?" She asked, she slowly turned letting their chest touch, letting his hands be on her waist from how she turned, she looked into his eyes. " you are a lovely person deep inside, can you promise me something, Akiva?" She looked into his eyes sweetly.

He smirked as she sat in his lap, His arms wrapped around her hips and he leaned his face into her back he breathed slowly and then said " Were did you live before...you came here? " He relaxed himself more and shifted a bit in his feet laughing a bit at how she was eating. But hey she must of been hungry they've been starved all yesterday night. Marko picked angel up off the floor since she couldn't weight to much, He began walking her out of the room and headed towards his office.
He looked at his hand when she asked about his ring and he said " I still wear it to symbolize what a man i once was, it helps bring me back to the world from my anger realm " He heard her say don't be sorry and he looked down at her and then she turned around and asked him if he'd promise her something " What do you want me to promise you? "

Hannah smiled lightly, she felt how he buried his face in her back. She thought about it, " Well I sorta lived in France For a little bit, but my home country is The United States Of America." She giggled. She sighed, " Iwas famous in the U.S.A. But I didn't like it all the time." She shrugged. ' Paparazzi sucks.. I mean they made rumours about me... that aren't true. ' She put the plate on the desk. She had a clean face. She smiled lightly.
Anna gulped, she felt her picked up, she looked up at him.. She sighed and just closed her eyes.
Angel looked at him, she sighed softly. She bit her lower lip. She watched him look at his ring. She nodded softly.She bit her lower lip. She put her head on his chest as she thought about it. She said to answer his question. " Well not to hurt me... please.. and I will listen but I hate being hurt..." She blinked, " but that really wasn't it... " She looked up at him, his eyes. She went on her tippy toes and kissed him softly and sweetly. As she pulled away, she bit her lower lip. " Maybe... I can.... like... replace her spot... I am sweeter, and sorta still a virgin since of last night... "

Mittsulini chuckled and said " Then you understand why we are rebelling against the U.S.A right? " He leaned back and kind of just spoke to her back unless she turned around " They treat people like trash and garbage there own kind would go against each other just for money " He ran his hand through his hair and then wrapped it back around her. He brought her to the base opening and set her down on the ground and said " Go on...i know you dont want to be here leave " He crossed his arms looking at her and waiting for her to take action. Akiva looked at her when she kissed him and retreated away asking her question, He said "....if you want to replace her....you can...." He nodded and reached into his pocket pulling out a small plastic bag. " Here...you can have...the ring " He slowly took it out and held the ring out to her.

Hannah smiled. " that's also why i left" she smiled more. She was glad to be with him. She thought about it. She shrugged but looking at him. " i usually gave people money in.my kindness because being all famous." She turned and looked at him sweetly, shaking her head. " no i don't want to leave honestly you treat me better.." Angel looked at him as he held the ring out, knitting it was fast.but she felt different with him.she ran a hand through her hair. She blinked. She felt the ring in her finger. " i can treat you right

Last edited:
Mittsulini smirked and then stood up scooting her off him and letting her sit in his chair, He looked back at her and said " Ill be right back " He walked out the door and was laughing about something. He began jogging down a ramp and went into a room where his office window could see, He looked mysteriously as he went inside. A loud banging sound is heard and then a few men run down to the room and go inside also, a scream is heard and a loud bang is heard again. Marko looked at her and said " What was so bad about your life out there? " he was actually intrigued. Akiva smirked and said " thats what my wife said before she left me " His eyes dilated a bit and his hand tightened a grip around her waist. But he began to calm down again not wanting to hurt her actually anymore, He took a deep breath and said " I dont think you'll make the same mistake she did"

Hannah felt herself slide off of him. She looked over at him. She nodded, before slumping back into the chair. She was happy. She closed her eyes as she thought. She bit her lower lip thinking. She leaned her head back and thought as he was away. Anna looked down, embarrassed about the whole situation. " Let's just say you treat me better. " She said sweetly. She looked over at him. Angel smiled lightly.but then hearing him, she looked down, she said, " No really, I am going to be loyal. " She gulped lightly. She tilted her head softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.