Akatsuki Mature RP?

L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
Haii! I'm Kat as some of you may know. I was reading a RP interest check that included a member of the Akatsuki Clan (Yes from "Naruto" I'm a nerd) and I was like OMG IDEA!!

So here are some RPs I would LOVE to try! I'd very much prefer to be the woman in all of these, perhaps the "new girl in the clan".

Kisame- [SPOILI] View attachment 11424(Kisame Hoshigaki feared as the Monster of the Hidden Mist, was an S-rank missing-nin from Kirigakure's Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist and was partnered with Itachi Uchiha when the latter joined Akatsuki.) [/SPOILI]

Sasori- [SPOILI]View attachment 11425 (Sasori, also known as Sasori of the Red Sand, was an S-rank missing-nin from Sunagakure's Puppet Brigade and a member of Akatsuki, where he was partnered with Orochimaru and later, Deidara.)[/SPOILI]

Tobi- [SPOILI]View attachment 11426 (Tobi is one of the main antagonists of the series who, among other things, played an integral role in the formation of Akatsuki, as well as being responsible for the Nine-Tails' Attack on Konoha. He is a harbinger of disaster, and a master of deception, whose history is predominantly shrouded in mystery. He has, however, claimed himself to be the legendary shinobi Madara Uchiha with plans of global domination.)[/SPOILI]

And OF COURSE, Itachi- [SPOILI]View attachment 11427 (Itachi Uchiha was an ANBU from Konohagakure's famed Uchiha clan before his defection, becoming an S-rank missing-nin and a prominent Akatsuki member who was partnered with Kisame Hoshigaki.)[/SPOILI]

SO if you're interested in any of these, either comment or PM me! (I prefer you to comment, please but I'll respond if you PM.)

Thanks so much for your time and I hope to get some responses soon!

BAII!!

-Kat

P.S: These are oneXone RP's. If it were a group, it would take FOREVER to get everyone. Just saying.

Ooh, this sounds highly interesting! :D You have perked my interest!

What exactly were you looking for in terms of the plot? (I'm super interested in the Itachi partnership) Would you want it to be serious, comical, pure smut, kidnapping or a mixture of everything?

I've actually been wanting to do a Naruto based RP for a while now (I myself LOVE the idea of Hinata and Kakashi together x3) so I'm glad I found this! ^^

For the plot, maybe a mix of kidnapping (I was kidnapped by Orochimaru when I was younger and raised around all the guys into the clan or something), serious or comical depends on the couple chosen (Like Itachi would be more serious, Tobi would be a bit comical) but my character is a bit of both. She can be childish and a smart-ass, but she can be serious when needed. I do want some smut in it, of course. Thanks for responding, by the way!

No problem! I'll PM you so we can discuss this more! ^^

Would Konan be in this rp? She is my favorite and I'll make her the horniest bitch you have ever seen........... Or, i could make my own character. A guy? Whatever is fine with me, its up to you really

Lol I don't really know how to do Konan right. And by make your own guy do you mean both of our characters are self-made?

Yea. I dotn really like to do the other original characters. The character I have in mind is exactly like me irl so I rp better with an original. I can do konan cause she's like one of my friends irl so I can do her relativly well. you can still have your character be the new girla nd mine will be the one whose been there longer.

Could you start the thread though? I'm already working on two and I'm not THAT good of a multi tasker lol.

No no darling this is a onexone kind of thing. If we did a group it would take forever to get everyone.

no Its fine. I rathe rhave it a 1x1 anyways. theyre easier to post too. As for making it, I'll have to do it tomorrow when I have time. I'll send you the link when its finished.