2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy/ Sci-Fi.
Akame Ga Kill: Rise of the Marked

tumblr_o0fno2okOD1tzixowo1_500.gif

The Story:

It's been three months since the Empire fell. The deaths of Prime Minister Honest, the great General Esdeath, and the young Emperor caused the Empire to crumble, giving the Revolutionary Armies the courage and opportunities they needed to defeat the remaining enemy forces and seize the throne. With the war over, the few remaining members of the original Night Raid have gone their separate ways, disappearing without a trace. With new leadership and minor skirmishes here and there, the kingdom is in a state of constant flux. Amidst the struggle and confusion, a leader has risen to take charge. From the third battalion of the Revolutionary Army, commander and military strategist Ewan Yuwei has began the slow process of reforming the capital and it's surrounding territories into a home for all, renaming the Empire as the Kingdom of Vashur. By his side are a group of talented Teigu users, affectionately referred to as Night Raid in honor of the originals who gave their lives for the Revolution. Working together as a team, the new Night Raid scours the kingdom, purging it of the evil, sickness, and crime that has plagued the city for far too long. With their help, Yuwei pushes forwards towards the light, attempting to forge a better future for his people and the citizens of Vashur.

But where there is structure, there will always be resistance.

Two years before the Revolution, Prime Minister Honest developed a contingency plan should the Empire ever fall. Together with Grand General Budo and a few trusted messengers, the pair began an undercover search throughout the entire world over six months, attempting to find individuals who showed exceptional prowess in the killing arts as well as exhibiting a multitude of other talents. These individuals were given the titles of Kennzeichen,(The Marked) and were given one quintessential mission. Should the Empire ever fall for any reason, the Kennzeichen would leave their current lives and come together to enact a purge; a scorched earth policy on the capital, it's citizens, and all its surroundings until there was nothing left, ensuring the secrets of the Empire remained forever hidden and that the land could never be used again.

With Honest and Budo gone, things have been set in motion. From different cities, towns, and villages across the many different regions, the Kennzeichen approach. They are the last remnants of the old Empire, the last of Honest's legacy, and all that stands between the Kingdom of Vashur and true peace. Their destination: a small village outside the border called Terrytown. This is where the new war begins, and where the first blow will be struck...

I5gQLUz.jpg

The Marked are coming, and only death follows in their wake.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey all! It's Quake, and I have a lot of ideas for this particular RP that have been swirling around in my head. I've got a ton of ideas and content for this, and i'll explain more about the Marked, Night Raid, and stuff like rules and whatnot if this RP gets picked up. RP'ers would basically get to choose to either be one of the Marked or a member of the new Night Raid. There's a lot more to explain though. If you've got any immediate questions, feel free to ask. Either way, just let me know if you're interested. (: At the very least, thanks for stopping by.​

I want in.... I have been waiting for an Akame Ga Kill RP forever'

Reactions: Quake
I want in.... I have been waiting for an Akame Ga Kill RP forever'

Thanks for your interest. (: if you know anyone else you think might be interested in this, feel free to tag them.

Thanks for your interest. (: if you know anyone else you think might be interested in this, feel free to tag them.
I may have a few... I'll tag them on my break.^^

• Thank You
I'm in @QuakeUPSB

I have a question though. Is it only one character per person? XD

Interested, although...

NICE MASS EFFECT PIC

I'm in @QuakeUPSB

I have a question though. Is it only one character per person? XD

Not necessarily. It'll all depend on how much interest this RP gets.

Interested, although...

NICE MASS EFFECT PIC

Thanks lol I was looking for a silhouette pic, and nothing worked quite like this one. Just had to alter the contrast slightly lol

I'm intrestead.

• Thank You
I'm interested ^^

• Thank You
Interested but I honestly am unsure I can find time reliably, in a bit of a busy/stressful... Month, I guess. I'll keep my eye on this if I can, just have other commitments I need to focus first... if I can >~<

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi and Quake
Thanks for the interest so far you guys. Im currently at work, but I'll start working on the SignUps/ OOC when I get home from school tonight. Should be up by Friday at the latest.

If you guys know anyone else you think would be interested in this, please tag them. (:

Are we creating our own Teigus or are we allowed to use one from the series?

Are we creating our own Teigus or are we allowed to use one from the series?

A bit of both. I'll allow people to create their own, however if they choose to use one from the series, they'll have to provide a brief synopsis on how their character came into possession of it.

So are we following the anime or manga since in the manga some teigus didn't survive as they did in the anime.

So are we following the anime or manga since in the manga some teigus didn't survive as they did in the anime.

The anime, for the sheer fact it allows more Teigus to be available.

Are we keeping all the wild hunts Teigus they never appeared in the anime so technically the manga had more.

Last edited:
Seen the shoutout from Akashi, I'm speaking on behalf of all three of us given they looked but couldn't respond for various reasons. I am dealing with some health issues and rather not join in another rp yet, if this is still around I may reconsider when I am better.

Emp said he was in too many rp's at present and didn't want to add on to his load.

Yz says he knows next to nothing about Akame Ga Kill and that he had no interest.

Figured I would give you our answers, best of luck with this project.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Quake and Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.