Akame Ga Kill - Creeping Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thanks for trying

No problem. Two days.. We get to start the IC soon :D

Sorry, I forgot to say I was gone all day for District band. I'll start when I can.

One question: Would Kinzey have been recruited yet? (When you answer I'll be able to post XD)

Yes I am and I didn't get a notice that anyone has posted at all. And yes everyone accepted has become a member of Salvation.

Yes Esdeath doesn't exist that was just my bad.

Please excuse any typos in my last post, it's really hard to type on my kindle versus my chrome book.

It happens and in the past couple minutes I just thought of two really cool characters I'd like to use for this roleplay.

it all depends if this actually gets to a point where I can USE them. For now I need posts.

I'm waiting for him too post too.

Is it too late to join?

Ah well.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Isis Valentine[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“The Hellish Daughter”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]20[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Normal Attire[/BCOLOR]

228c087d50159f8c7ac1da67f95aadbe.jpg
Battle Attire
[BCOLOR=transparent]
199ab02750a0c356df16dc827324dfcb.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*Her cloak just looks alive. It isn't really a creature. Also, she doesn't have the bats, so she can only use one sword with two hands. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aloof[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Word do not come easily to Isis. She prefers to let others do the talking for her. When she does speak, her voice sounds almost mechanical. Passion only occasionally paints her speech and for that, it seems as though she refuses to be in close relationships with others. Romance has no sway with her unless it somehow helps ‘The Cause’.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Resolute[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]With her mother and father being informats for Salvation, she was practically raised to fight against the Imperial government. Because of that, she fosters a strong hatred for the corruptions that has become the Empire’s signature. Within the quite, slender frame of Isis lies a hatred nurtured by the almost cult-like devotion to ‘The Cause’, the term she uses to refer to what she thinks Salvation represents. She has taken her parents’ desire to revise the Empire and blown it up to obscene proportions, almost echoing Night Raid-esque tactics. Whenever she sees a governor or soldier, her eyes narrow in a quiet, yet powerful fury. She is not privy to the bigger picture. She’s more concerned with cutting open the path so that the Salvation bigwigs can figure out the rest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ruthless[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While she may somewhat introverted, her actions speak volumes about her personality. Like a killer drone, she dives into battle on the front lines with her large blade and deadly legs. Even at risk of death, she will continue to persevere. Her immense willpower sometimes pushes her too far. Bordering on impulsive, she is a rampaging beast on the battle ground, willing to kill friend and foe, innocent and guilty. It is all for the sake of a new Empire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sadistic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Normally full of a passion with a silent exterior, a true bit of sadism runs through her. Once again, it's largely aimed toward Imperials, whom she loves to ridicule and torture when she gets them alone. This side of her never comes out in front of other people, although her companions have heard wicked laughter coming from her tent at night or during interrogation sessions with prisoners. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Brainwashed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Whether her parents did it to her or she did it to herself, nobody knows, but Isis is a rebel through and through. Her devotion to Salvation is unmatched, so much so that she willingly raises a silent hand whenever the groups asks for volunteers to hunt down traitors. She does not mind breaking the rules of the Empire or slaughtering innocents to get to the roots of corruption. She does not care that there are times when Salvation and the Empire seem like one and the same. As long as Salvation succeeds at...whatever it plans to do, she’s content.[/BCOLOR]

In short, she's an extremist.

[BCOLOR=transparent]History[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Born to a carpenter and his wife, Isis Valentine lived with her family in a town just outside the capital. Local politics was dominated by the wealthy merchants of the area and the town guard served as their secret police. Shops were forced to pay ‘protection fees’ and sometimes, daughters were taken into barracks for some ‘quality time’ with the troops. It truly a disgusting settlement, truly a model of what the Empire had become under the reign of the young Emperor. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Isis’ family, however, sought to change their little corner of the world. They themselves were not fighters, but they fed information to the new heroes of the common people, Salvation. Something as small as a grocery list from one of the town guards could be of use to the shadowy organization. This ability to take violent action against the powerful wealthy made the Valentine family and its compatriots ever proud of their allegiance. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]“One day, Isis, you’ll be just like them!”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Her father would say.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yes, Papa. I’ll be just like them.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Help make a world where people can smile again, Isis!”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yes, Papa. I’ll help.”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Free the people and end the Empire, my daughter!”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Yes, Papa. I’ll - “[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“-slaughter them all...”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Isis soon surpassed her father in terms of her devotion to ‘The Cause’. Her father had encouraged her to maintain her health, but as she met with more and more people from the organization such as those who had come into contact with ‘The Boss’, she began to realize that their devotion would never be enough and that she needed to build herself for battle. She knew that, when she grew up, she needed to be the one to create the world Salvation dreamed of. Thus, she pushed herself. She undertook dangerous mission, learned from the best and while she was not the most talented fighter in the organization, she was by no means a gutless novice. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even as Salvation competes with Night Raid and clashes with Imperial forces, her goal to annihilate the empire remains intact. If Salvation tells her to destroy Night Raid, she shall. If Salvation tells her to kill her family now, she shall. If Salvation tells her to kill herself, she shall…[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]But only after the heads of every single Imperial are sliced and set ablaze by the fires of her love for Salvation. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She owns two nearly identical large blades (the kind in the battle picture), but only wields one in battle, as they are quite heavy (she doesn’t have the creatures that can hold them yet). She is also proficient at using her legs in combat.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Armor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She minimizes armor in exchange for speed. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Combat [/BCOLOR]Specialty
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mid-Close Combat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Two Handed Sword Master [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent](usually of the Zweihander variety)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Adept at Hand to Hand, although greatly prefers kicking to punching.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other Talents[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Torturing Prisoners, Memorizing Orders, Cutting Down Trees, Cooking Fried Foods[/BCOLOR][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty much dead I'm sorry to say so boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.