Akame Ga Kill - Creeping Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
we've got plenty of time just tell me when you want me to look at it again.

I think I fixed things. Thanks for not being a dick about it like some people, even though I'm really clueless and stuff.

I try to be as fair as possible it's when people blatantly either ignore what i say or don't read the rules that i get pissed off about.

As for your CS while it doesn't have as much length as I'd prefer I'll accept it.

I'm not much of a fan of really long posts just because I don't have an easy time writing them. I hope forum roleplays help with that, though.

Esdeath is non existent and you have no mention of how you joined Salvation which is not a member of the empire.

alright no sweat. but if by some dumb chance no one shows up in the next two days or so what do you want me to do? you two?

Just have the RP with just us 3. That's the longest Bio I've ever made, and I'll be damned if I let it go to waste.

alright fair enough I can do that it's not like i don't run other three man roleplays.

I fixed it by the way, and I change the arrow maker time to 5 seconds. (Is that alright?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna go add a few minor details. G'luck finding 'em though XD

Baker looks good i'll accept him as I don't see anything wrong with it personally.

I'll give the others two more days to make a CS before i start the IC that being said I can still accept CS's after I make the IC.

Can I have the arrows Pierce through anything, or is that two OP?

Normal armor yes, really thick walls no, imperial arms no. sound fair?

Is anyone else going to post a CS? D: That's no fun. What about the people who said they were still interested?

I reposted on the interest check a couple days ago.

Screw me if I don't know if this wasn't what they were expecting I pretty much made this directly in accordance to what they wanted.

I'll give them the rest of the day but I am DEEPLY disappointed in the other people from the interest check.

I'm trying to get my friend to finish Akame ga Kill so she can do this, but I need to let her know this is an AU so it doesn't matter XD
I'll talk to her when I can.

Nevermind, she said she didn't like Iwaku. Didn't say why before she left.

Status
Not open for further replies.