Status
Not open for further replies.
TONIGHT I CRACK DOWN ON MYSELF >:l

OOC....WE MEET AGAIN... PREPARE TO TASTE THY DEMISE >:)

TONIGHT I CRACK DOWN ON MYSELF >:l

OOC....WE MEET AGAIN... PREPARE TO TASTE THY DEMISE >:)
ALRIGHT! PREPARE THYSELF OOC! ALI IS COMING FOR YOU! >:D

My eyes already hurt and I've only been working at this for like... two hours T_T GAH!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Zarrock
@Akashi I might be interested. But I need to look at the guilds. I have run a Fairy Tale RP on another site. I think it depends on posting requirements.

Guys I don't want to frighten you all but I would just like to announce one thing....

I survived tonight! I didn't think I would make it Dx There was just so many people wanting food and making me give it to them! I will pt my nose to the grindstone tomorrow and get my ass accepted as guild leader.

I've made two original magics, but I went and got them approved by both Ali and Akashi. So I think you can use original magics, as long as you get them approved.
oh Oh OH! Want to give us a sneak peak at your original magics?

Reactions: Zarrock
I apologize for the delay on the finished OOC, guys! I've been super busy IRL and each time I try and set time aside to work on the OOC, I die of sleep deprivation (oops).

Out of sheer curiosity, who would like the character skeleton up in the interest check so they can get a general idea of what to post when the OOC is fully done?

Out of sheer curiosity, who would like the character skeleton up in the interest check so they can get a general idea of what to post when the OOC is fully done?
I think that would be helpful. I have a few ideas for characters a skeleton might help me narrow it down. Also I think I can do a leader for Columba.

For those interested in the character skeleton, I'll post it in a spoiler below. This will be the OFFICIAL character skeleton - and unless otherwise stated, will be the one you'll use once the OOC is complete.

(PICTURE - YOU MAY USE EITHER A REAL, REALISTIC FANTASY, OR ANIME IMAGE)
Note: If you see this "(OP)" placed before anything on the skeleton, that means it is an optional aspect and you DO NOT need to fill it out.
Though Ali would like it if you did c:

GENERAL

Name:
Race:
Guild:
Tier:
(OP)Birthday:
(OP)Gemstone:
(OP)Zodiac Sign:

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability:
Spells:
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History:

If there is anything I've neglected to add, please let me know so I can fix it...
I accidentally misplaced the original copy I had because I'm an idiot, so this came from the top of my head, out of the blue... #sorrynotsorry

Also @KatherinWinter, thanks for the offer hun, but all the guilds have player-masters :)! You're more than welcome to be apart of Colomba though, should you wish!

@Ali by tier do you mean the mage's class? Like S-class
Yes! Sorry. I forgot I have yet to put up the official tier list. For now, just ignore that, seeing as the list has yet to be added to the OOC.

If you absolutely dying to add it - please put 'Tier C - White' ♥

Ok. I guess I guess I missed that. No problem.

Alright, so I know all of you are getting quite antsy' and both Akashi and I really appreciate your patience!
I have added the bare necessities to the OOC and it is open for posting character bio's and things of the like.
From this point forward, all FT:RD conversation will be held over there :D!

Also, everything that isn't on the OOC will be added soon! :D Questions? Ask away.
@Crow
@CynderTheDragoness
@Honor-Sama
@CursedDawn
@Winter
@Circe
@★Under The Stars★
@Zarrock
@KatherinWinter
@-QT-
@Rauzi
@Whispering~Melody