Status
Not open for further replies.
I FIGURED IT OUT >:D
GOLD STAR FOR ALI.

--

@Honor-Sama is the Guild Master for Colomba.
@★Under The Stars★ is the Guild Master for Silver Crux
@Zarrock has expressed interest in being a Guild Master, should they still want to be - Titanos is the open guild :)

AAHAHAHAHA >:D
You+deserve+a+gold+star+_0eedf4a11bbf4835074581a617f56d67.jpg
I can't believe I missed a whole conversation spanning several days about a spot I reserved because I forgot to look at a SINGLE notification. Glad my spot wasn't accidentally given away!!! xD

I can't believe I missed a whole conversation spanning several days about a spot I reserved because I forgot to look at a SINGLE notification. Glad my spot wasn't accidentally given away!!! xD
I SHALL BE MAKING OUR GUILD MASTER'S CHILDHOOD RIVALS BECAUSE I WANTED THAT SPOT! SO YOU BETTER BE READY! >:C

As you can tell, I'm not salty at all. NOT. AT. ALL.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Honor-Sama
IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU WERE DEFEATED BY YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND TURNED RIVAL. IL THROW SALT ON THE WOUNDS A MAKE ON YOUR HEART >~>

Im so sorry don't be salty at all! We could switch if you want! I want to be friends!!!!!

IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU WERE DEFEATED BY YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND TURNED RIVAL. IL THROW SALT ON THE WOUNDS A MAKE ON YOUR HEART >~>

Im so sorry don't be salty at all! We could switch if you want! I want to be friends!!!!!
OH?! YOU BELIEVE I WILL BE DEFEATED BY A CHILDHOOD RIVAL WHO IS IN AN INFERIOR GUILD?! OHOHO! THINK AGAIN!

Honor, I don't mind. Running any guild is great. Thank you for offering though! I look forward to our childhood rivals!

• Love
Reactions: Honor-Sama
I FIGURED IT OUT >:D
GOLD STAR FOR ALI.

--

@Honor-Sama is the Guild Master for Colomba.
@★Under The Stars★ is the Guild Master for Silver Crux
@Zarrock has expressed interest in being a Guild Master, should they still want to be - Titanos is the open guild :)

AAHAHAHAHA >:D
You+deserve+a+gold+star+_0eedf4a11bbf4835074581a617f56d67.jpg
Alright, then I guess I've got Titanos. Lemme take a brief moment to express my emotions.

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GUILD MASTER OF TITANOS, THE FIFTH PILLAR! THE BEST! THE STRONGEST! THE HIGHEST RANKED GUILD IN FIORE! THY GUILDS ARE MERE TRIFLES WHEN COMPARED TO THE MIGHT OF TITANOS! BOW DOWN!

Alright, then I guess I've got Titanos. Lemme take a brief moment to express my emotions.

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GUILD MASTER OF TITANOS, THE FIFTH PILLAR! THE BEST! THE STRONGEST! THE HIGHEST RANKED GUILD IN FIORE! THY GUILDS ARE MERE TRIFLES WHEN COMPARED TO THE MIGHT OF TITANOS! BOW DOWN!
YOU BELIEVE YOUR GUILD SHALL-

OH MY GOSH. GREAT IDEA. ALL OF THE GUILD MASTERS OF THE FIFTH, FOURTH, and SECOND PILLARS ARE CHILDHOOD RIVALS.

LET'S DO IT.

LET'S DO IT.

PLEASE.

OH?! YOU BELIEVE I WILL BE DEFEATED BY A CHILDHOOD RIVAL WHO IS IN AN INFERIOR GUILD?! OHOHO! THINK AGAIN!

Honor, I don't mind. Running any guild is great. Thank you for offering though! I look forward to our childhood rivals!
HAHAHAHA, YOU MUST BE JOKING. I LOOK FORWARD TO CRUSHING YOUR OBVIOUSLY INFERIOR GUILD WITH THE MIGHTY STRENGTH OF MY OWN!

Same here! We will deffitnetly need to discuss our characters in pm if we both get the spots as Guild Masters

• Love
Reactions: Jargo

OH MY GOSH. GREAT IDEA. ALL OF THE GUILD MASTERS OF THE FIFTH, FOURTH, and SECOND PILLARS ARE CHILDHOOD RIVALS.

LET'S DO IT.

LET'S DO IT.

PLEASE.
I'm definitely down with that. It could be really interesting I think.

HAHAHAHA, YOU MUST BE JOKING. I LOOK FORWARD TO CRUSHING YOUR OBVIOUSLY INFERIOR GUILD WITH THE MIGHTY STRENGTH OF MY OWN!

Same here! We will deffitnetly need to discuss our characters in pm if we both get the spots as Guild Masters
OH?! I THINK I HEAR SOMETHING! OH I KNOW WHAT IT IS! IT'S THE SOUND OF SOMEONE CRYING WHO IS NOT ONLY ONE PILLAR BELOW MY GUILD, BUT TWO! WAHAHAHA!

Yay! I'm so glad we can do that! I'll let you know if I get the spot and then we can talk all kinds of details about their backgrounds!

I'm definitely down with that. It could be really interesting I think.
Yay~ I'm so glad you think so! I think it would be fun to have some sort of tie-in with a couple characters.

I'd like to reserve a dragon slayer spot. Whichever is still available that is lol

I'd like to reserve a dragon slayer spot. Whichever is still available that is lol
Air and Earth are still available :)

LET'S DO IT.

LET'S DO IT.

PLEASE.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I was actually practicing my snek impressions for tonights snek ball... <_< >_> I am trash.

Of course I approve *_* I'm ready. MY BDY IS RDY.
NO YOU ARE NOT TRASH! THAT JUST MEANS YOU REALLY WANT TO DO WELL! THERE IS NO SHAME IN THAT!

YAYAYAYAY~ MY BDY IS VRY RDY TU. >:D

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Air and Earth are still available :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I'll take Earth then, thank you =)

Are we allowed to make up our own magic or must we stuck to magic already revised by fairy tail?

Are we allowed to make up our own magic or must we stuck to magic already revised by fairy tail?
I've made two original magics, but I went and got them approved by both Ali and Akashi. So I think you can use original magics, as long as you get them approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.