Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like for you all to know something.

We've given you players the option to control the other three remaining guilds. It is only optional, not neccessary. If no one would want to be the Master for one of three guilds, then thats fine. They will only be involved in some cases throughout the RP, and rather be NPCed and so on.

However, if you do decide to become the Master for one of the guilds, you can do much more for the RP and basically have your own little RP within the RP. Obviously when the main plot hits and so on in the future, we do intend on dragging players together. If someone is out on a mission then don't worry, we've got you covered, and it would be in a way you dont expect, or perhaps you do.

Again, being the Master for one of the three guilds is only optional. That was always the plan, and still is. One more thing, if you decide to be the Master, you need to know that its a key role and one where you have to be dedicated. We cannot have one who would slow the progress for one guild while the others are progressing. Being the master will also not remove your option to create two characters. What I'm saying is that, once you do make a Master, you will still have two regular character slots. The Master slot is one in itself.
The offer I put out before still stands in that case. If no one else decides to run one of the guilds that are able to be run, then I would be more than happy to create a character to run one!

Does anybody know if our characters will have to be teens like in the show?
Well, I would say that we would allow characters up to the age of 25. So yeah, you dont really have to make a teen. Like in the manga/anime.

The offer I put out before still stands in that case. If no one else decides to run one of the guilds that are able to be run, then I would be more than happy to create a character to run one!
Understandable. However, you dont HAVE to. What I mean is that. We, the GMs are not actually looking for people to fill in the Master roles for the other three guilds. It is optional. If you want it, its there. If not, then sure. So, in other words. You dont have to feel obligated to take one of these roles just because no one else will.

Understandable. However, you dont HAVE to. What I mean is that. We, the GMs are not actually looking for people to fill in the Master roles for the other three guilds. It is optional. If you want it, its there. If not, then sure. So, in other words. You dont have to feel obligated to take one of these roles just because no one else will.

I completely understand that. I don't feel obligated to do it. I wish to take the spot. I'm just offering the spot up to others before I try and take it for myself.

Are all the dragon slayers taken yet?

I would like for you all to know something.

We've given you players the option to control the other three remaining guilds. It is only optional, not neccessary. If no one would want to be the Master for one of three guilds, then thats fine. They will only be involved in some cases throughout the RP, and rather be NPCed and so on.

However, if you do decide to become the Master for one of the guilds, you can do much more for the RP and basically have your own little RP within the RP. Obviously when the main plot hits and so on in the future, we do intend on dragging players together. If someone is out on a mission then don't worry, we've got you covered, and it would be in a way you dont expect, or perhaps you do.

Again, being the Master for one of the three guilds is only optional. That was always the plan, and still is. One more thing, if you decide to be the Master, you need to know that its a key role and one where you have to be dedicated. We cannot have one who would slow the progress for one guild while the others are progressing. Being the master will also not remove your option to create two characters. What I'm saying is that, once you do make a Master, you will still have two regular character slots. The Master slot is one in itself.
As I said before, I'm definitely interested in running one of the guilds! Not sure which one, but il take one.

Reactions: Akashi
As I said before, I'm definitely interested in running one of the guilds! Not sure which one, but il take one.
Go ahead and pick :)
I believe we already have someone wanting to run Colomba, so Silver Crux, and Titanos are open for dibs ^_^
PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!

Go ahead and pick :)
I believe we already have someone wanting to run Colomba, so Silver Crux, and Titanos are open for dibs ^_^
PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!
I AM CALLING SILVER CRUX!!! :D

Reactions: Ali
I could have sworn you wanted Colomba <_< But okay x'D
WAIT. WAS I THE PERSON WHO HAD THAT GUILD RESERVED?!

I want to say yes....
But I'm not really sure <_< >_>
IF IT IS A YES, THEN I WILL HAVE COLOMBA. THAT WAS MY PREFERRED CHOICE. BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS RESERVED. >.<

I'm sorry for asking this but... will this roleplay die out anytime soon? You have no idea how tired i am joining roleplays just so they can just die out shortly after being made.. Before i officially join this thing i really wanna know if it'll be up for at least a month.

I'm sorry for asking this but... will this roleplay die out anytime soon? You have no idea how tired i am joining roleplays just so they can just die out shortly after being made.. Before i officially join this thing i really wanna know if it'll be up for at least a month.
100%. Though me and Akashi might not always be there to push our players, we want to supply you all with enough resources, jobs, ideas, and plot-bunnies to continue at a pace that best suits you all.

Like most GM's, both Akashi and I will not be solely in-charge of this thing. Yes, our words are final when it comes to decisions, however, the peeps interested in this will have more than enough breathing room with creating their own plots.

We've also decided as CO-GM's to have different arcs. Story-points which will push characters to interact and forget the job boards and everything ^^

Don't worry, we're both sick of RP's dying as well.

• Love
Reactions: Kame
IF IT IS A YES, THEN I WILL HAVE COLOMBA. THAT WAS MY PREFERRED CHOICE. BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS RESERVED. >.<
I FIGURED IT OUT >:D
GOLD STAR FOR ALI.

--

@Honor-Sama is the Guild Master for Colomba.
@★Under The Stars★ is the Guild Master for Silver Crux
@Zarrock has expressed interest in being a Guild Master, should they still want to be - Titanos is the open guild :)

AAHAHAHAHA >:D
You+deserve+a+gold+star+_0eedf4a11bbf4835074581a617f56d67.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
100%. Though me and Akashi might not always be there to push our players, we want to supply you all with enough resources, jobs, ideas, and plot-bunnies to continue at a pace that best suits you all.

Like most GM's, both Akashi and I will not be solely in-charge of this thing. Yes, our words are final when it comes to decisions, however, the peeps interested in this will have more than enough breathing room with creating their own plots.

We've also decided as CO-GM's to have different arcs. Story-points which will push characters to interact and forget the job boards and everything ^^

Don't worry, we're both sick of RP's dying as well.
Alright... thank you, that huge rock on my shoulder can be lifted now.... *Relaxing sigh*

I FIGURED IT OUT >:D
GOLD STAR FOR ALI.

--

@Honor-Sama is the Guild Master for Colomba.
@★Under The Stars★ is the Guild Master for Silver Crux
@Zarrock has expressed interest in being a Guild Master, should they still want to be - Titanos is the open guild :)

AAHAHAHAHA >:D
You+deserve+a+gold+star+_0eedf4a11bbf4835074581a617f56d67.jpg
OKAY. I AM VERY GLAD WE FIGURED THIS ALL OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.