Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good :) Me and Akashi will have to give you a quick evaluation for writing skill and what-not, however I'm sure you'll be fine ^-^
Oh no the flashbacks of highschool are coming back! XD

Ooh, this sounds fun. I'd totally be interested in joining!

What are the posting expectations? (Length, frequency, etc.) Thanks :)

*Waves enthusiastically* I'm joining this. But hush because some people are looking for me. *Looks around and then hides behind a random box*

Reactions: Ali
*Waves enthusiastically* I'm joining this. But hush because some people are looking for me. *Looks around and then hides behind a random box*
HideMe.gif~c200

Hello Circe!
I have noticed you. (+w+)b

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well, I have to admit I'm interested! I'd totally be up for running one of the three player-run guilds. I also haven't seen any maker magic from the characters that people have talked about, so I'll grab me some o' dat. Not sure what kind though. I REEEEEEEEALLY want to say memory make magic, but that is definitely over powered. So if you won't allow that, it's fine, I'll come up with some other kind of maker magic. Metal make magic maybe? Wood? Rock? Or maybe something a little less standard than that. I don't know. Anyway, I'm definitely interested!

Reactions: Ali
I am interested. I've tried a couple of Fait Tale RPS bur never got far. I worry 5 guild might spread characters out too much for interaction though.

Well, I have to admit I'm interested! I'd totally be up for running one of the three player-run guilds. I also haven't seen any maker magic from the characters that people have talked about, so I'll grab me some o' dat. Not sure what kind though. I REEEEEEEEALLY want to say memory make magic, but that is definitely over powered. So if you won't allow that, it's fine, I'll come up with some other kind of maker magic. Metal make magic maybe? Wood? Rock? Or maybe something a little less standard than that. I don't know. Anyway, I'm definitely interested!
Thanks for your interest! We'd love to have you run one of the guilds, and you're right in thinking maker-magic is slightly OP... I may have to add that to the dis-allowed magic (at least in its entierty, seeing as maker magic is crazy OP). However, I think Akashi is making an ice-make wizard :) so you won't be totally alone!

I am interested. I've tried a couple of Fait Tale RPS bur never got far. I worry 5 guild might spread characters out too much for interaction though.
Glad to have your interest ^_^
Both Akashi and I discussed this and believe it will be fine - it's also an excellent way to force guilds to interact to get their characters to interact. So no worries, we've got this!

Awesome :D welcome!
I know the basics of Fairy Tail, but don't have an extensive knowledge. So I have a question.

Would characters without magic be inferior to characters with magic?

eh not necessarily, there was a brief bit a while back in the series where some non magic users put up a decent fight against the group from Fairy Tail but generally speaking normal people won't be able to match a mage

So, when're we gonna get rolling with this? It seems like the interest check is almost fizzling out, so it might be smarter to get started now while we still have some of the people who joined earlier. And there'll be a ton of people who want to join it when we get the OOC set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.