• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hop in man! Make a character! Socialize! Join the Titanos guild! Make new friends! It'll be fun!

Doooo it :D <3

*Being asked to join this awesome RP, fills you with Determination.

refuse_glow_big_by_k7g5-d9q4xss.gif

OKAY I AM BACK NOW SO I WILL GET WORKING ON MY CSes RIGHT NOW!

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Honor-Sama
Ah man I'm still working my way through all this lore and character sheets. This is crazy detailed.

I noticed a few mentions of an IC, I'm not sure if there is one or not yet. Is there an IC I need to go find or has this not started yet?

Ah man I'm still working my way through all this lore and character sheets. This is crazy detailed.

I noticed a few mentions of an IC, I'm not sure if there is one or not yet. Is there an IC I need to go find or has this not started yet?
There is no IC, yet :P
I'm just getting people mentally ready for when it rears it's gorgeous mane.
latest

GENERAL
99335fe0c8b18d3c369ef5ff37d33c4a4db702b6598efba5f11e831305e5741a.gif

Name: Styxx Loop (goes by "Xilia")
Sexuality: Gay
Race: Nym-...Human
Guild: Colomba
Tier: Yellow Tier - Class BB
Birthday: June 18th
(OP)Gemstone: Alexandrite
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: His "feminine" actions. The fact that he calls himself a female at heart. His smile.
Guild Mark/Location?: Upper right chest on the collar bone. Its hot pink that fades into green then blue toward the center.
Appearance:
image.jpg

Personality:
Normal:

Upbeat, outgoing, goofy, confident, flirty, insightful, sweet, strong willed, protective, intelligent.

Angry:
Cold, ruthless, stubborn, intelligent, strong, intimidating.

Strengths:
Teaching
Analysis
Persuasion
Swordplay
Speed/Agility
High pain tolerance

Weaknesses:
Physical Strength
His family
Silence - He starts panicking
Sweets
Self-Sacrificing

Talents:
Cooking/Baking
Fashion
Reading people
Befriending animals
Sewing/Tailoring
First-Aid

Fears:
Bad hair days (jk)
Losing his friends
Silence
Spiders
His family
Losing control

Inabilities:
Being something hes not
Hurting innocents
Overlooking someone in need
Sleep - Insomnia
Overprotective sometimes
Controlling his anger once unleashed

Allies: Colomba, Red Dawn
Enemies: His family, Hiraeth Seis

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL
tumblr_inline_npuyrdsAAQ1rz4nys_540.jpg

Ability: Maguilty Sense & Sword Magic
Spells:
Maguilty Sense:

Sensory Link
Maguilty Sodom
Maguilty Tortured Soul

Sword Magic
Summon: Dazzling Twilight
Star Slash
Slicing Wind
Lunar Flash
Bladestorm
Eclipse Blade

Specialties: Swordplay and his Lost Magic.
Weapons: His summoned longsword, Dazzling Twilight. [Spoili]de8240bd10da9f85fd947cda9b96c8c1.jpg [/spoili]

OTHER

tumblr_mmyn9njB8b1r7ribdo1_500.gif
History: RPing
@Akashi @Ali *glomps*

Last edited:
stars.regular.png

indoanime.xyz_Nanami-Shiranui-193x300.jpg

stars.regular.png

Aliases:
"Most people just call me Mi-chan."

"Is it really that hard to tell? I'm a boy… Actually, I'm a girl. Nice try though."

Birthday:
5/19

Orientation:
Pansexual

Zodiac Sign:
Taurus

Birthstone:
Emerald

"Aspiring Wizard? Why do you think I'm in Red Dawn?"

Tier:
C

Where is your character's guild emblem?:
Mi-chan's guild emblem is on her right calf.

stars.regular.png

Height & Weight:
5'5'' | 118 lbs.

Hair Colour & Length:
Purple w/ White Ambre | 2 inches above shoulder length

Eye Colour:
Lavender

Defining Physical Marks:
Miura has a small star birthmark on the back of her left thigh.

Description of Appearance:
Miura is a girl who has a small stature, which makes her seem a bit more

Strengths:
Determined To Succeed
Driven To Impress Others
Always Tries Her Hardest
Works Best When With Others

Weaknesses:
Emotionally Vulnerable
Zodiac Parts of Her Power
Working By Herself Makes Her Feel Weak
Mildly Aggressive
All The Time At Times
Scared of The Dark

stars.regular.png

Allies:
TBD

Enemies:
TBD

Hobbies:
Stargazing
Studying Astrology
Studying Astronomy
Shopping

Socializing
Reading
Stars
People with oddly-colored eyes

Dislikes:
Rude People
Ambiguity
Being At A Disadvantage
Being Alone
Most Men

Talents:
Can Navigate With Stars
Can Read A Few Dead Languages
Can Piss Someone Off In Less Than Two Seconds

Inabilites:
Cooking
Having Appropriate Manners While Socializing
Empathizing With The Enemy

Fears:
The Dark
Cats
Scarecrows

Description of Personality:
Mi-chan has a very complicated personality, to be put incredibly simply.

She's a team player, although she hates most people. She hates being alone, although she hates most people. Mi-chan hates most men, but she loves them.

Mi-chan is a mysterious girl indeed.

As mentioned before, Mi-chan is a team player. She loves to work with other people, although she won't openly admit it. Even if she wants to deny it, working in a group is more efficient and productive. Different people bring different ideas to the table and, because of that fact, she has learned that it is better to get along with others instead of quarrel with them.

Mi-chan also hates being alone. As if she wasn't strange enough, Mi-chan always needs someone to be with her because she's afraid something might happen. She, of course, won't openly say that she needs someone to be with her, but she does. She'll find a way to keep someone with her at all times, no matter what. Even she has no idea how she got this way, but it might be the fact that she views herself as weak in combat.

Speaking of her weakness in combat, did you know she's weak in combat? Mi-chan has a reason for thinking this, since her power isn't one that has constant results. Of course, there's always a chance she can end up with the same result, but Mi-chan doesn't like to bet on possibilities. She likes to bet on definite results.

Mi-chan… What a girl, right?

Mi-chan might be a bit cold, a bit of a scaredy-cat, and a bit of a bitch. But Mi-chan has a heart too! A heart that belongs to the men whom she hates so much! Oh? I haven't mentioned how much Mi-chan hates men? Okay. This might take a second.

Mi-chan holds a deep-seeded hatred for men. Especially because that was all who she was up against when she was a child. She was always looked down on by many of the boys when she was young. They immediately pegged her as weak when she was little, since she didn't really have that strong of magic. But she learned how to become stronger, and as she did, the hatred that had bloomed from the boys stayed in her heart. She still carries it to this day because she believes that most men consider her incredibly weak.

stars.regular.png

Ability:

Celestial Body Magic

This magic is the use and embodiment of the stars. Unlike Celestial key magic, Celestial Body magic focuses on the aspects of space and/or the universe. Stars, planets, extreme gravity manipulation (or lack thereof), are all parts of this magic. Although it takes a very long time to master each of the aspects of this magic, since it is a lost magic after all. Oh. Something important to remember about this magic as well. This magic is all executed through (my character)'s body. (With the exception of things that can't be manipulated with just her body. For example, gravity manipulation.) If one of the spells she uses ever has to deal with an element, then she takes on one of the attributes of the zodiac signs that have to do with that element.

Water/Ice - Cancer (Crab Antennae), Scorpio (Multiple Eyes), Pisces (Gills)
Air - Gemini (Part of her body becomes a reflective surface), Libra (Always Balanced), Aquarius (Carries Around A Pot)
Earth - Taurus (Horns), Virgo (Tutu), Capricorn (Goat Hooves)
Fire - Aries (Becomes Fluffy), Leo (Gets Cat Whiskers), Sagittarius (Randomly Carries Around A Wooden Bow)

The thing is, she doesn't know which attribute she'll receive. And, most of them are useless, so they're essentially just to tell her that she's somehow related to the Zodiac signs.

If she ever uses a spell that combines two of the elements, then she will take on one of the traits that relate to the combined elements. (For example, lava. Fire and Earth are mixed together to create that. She would either take on a random trait from a Fire Zodiac sign or an Earth Zodiac sign.)

[The aspect regarding the Zodiac signs will throw in an element of surprise. I will also not pick the traits. I'm going to leave it to dice to decide on which attribute will be chosen so that I don't allow her to make the situation too much in her favor.]

Magical Spells:

Shining Intensity

This is a spell that can used to blind opponents. It makes (my character)'s body shine. This effect wears away after a short period of time. If (my character) wants to keep it longer, she needs to put a constant flow of mana into it.

Sun

This spell is essentially a fire spell. It makes her body emanate heat and makes her hot to the touch. If (my character) so chooses, she can fire a single ray of fire for about 6 seconds. Right after this effect is done, the original effects disappear as well.

Neptune

This spell is essentially an ice spell. It makes her body emanate freezing temperatures and makes her incredibly cold to the touch. If (my character) so chooses, she can implement a ring of about 12 meters of ice spikes around her. Right after this effect is done, the original effects disappear as well.

Terra

This spell is essentially an earth spell. It makes her body a bit harder to hurt and makes her feel more solid. If Miura so chooses, she can make a small wall of earth appear before her. This wall is 5 ft by 6 feet. It's enough to cover her whole and some. This wall isn't incredibly hard, but could become more solidified with practice. After the wall has been demolished, or if she chooses to get rid of her bodily enhancements, the original effects disappear.

Venus

This spell is essentially an air spell. It makes her body a bit more fluid, as well as a bit lighter. In this state, she is easier to hurt. If Miura so chooses, she can make a small ball of air (1ft x 1ft) appear in her hand. She can launch this air ball at incredible speed in any direction. Right after this action is done, the original effects disappear.

Polaris

This spell is not classified by any element. It makes objects or people around her spin. Any objects within a 5 foot vicinity of her begin to spin around until she decides to stop using the spell. If she wishes to increase the speed of the object/person, she has to use more magical energy. If she wishes to slow the object significantly, that also requires more magical energy. The normal speed of an object spinning in her range is 4 mph.

Exploding Black Hole

(My character)'s body pulls all objects that are nearby right toward her. (This includes enemies, unless they find a way to keep away from it.) She can only pull objects toward her for about 5 seconds. Afterwards, the objects shoot outwards in all directions.

Theme Song:
Sweet Talk - Kito & Reija Lee

Trivia:

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST?
A. MI-CHAN
B. MI-CHAN
C. MI-CHAN
D. THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST

Last edited:
There's the first~ And now it will take me a bit longer for the second!

There is no IC, yet :P
I'm just getting people mentally ready for when it rears it's gorgeous mane.
latest
Okay! ICs make me nervous and scared when I'm joining in the middle of an RP. >.>

Naw, no worries, you're ahead of the game here :)
It has been busy! But I SHOULD get to making that other character. You know.. the important one.

Take your time. Just a heads up, you forgot which guild the wicked witch of the west belongs to ;P
It's actually in her occupation. Red dawn lol

Naw, no worries, you're ahead of the game here :)
Man this is so involved I doubt I'll get stuff up today, but I'm definitely going to!

Eventually.

Reactions: Ali
On a side note to my sorrow, I will have the guildmaster of Titanos up before I fall asleep tonight!

Reactions: Ali
Make sure you all jump ship and join Hiraeth Seis!

The almighty guild of Magnolia!

• Love
Reactions: Honor-Sama
Status
Not open for further replies.