• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
36 x 2 O_O

72 POSTS PER WEEK O_O [that without counting the double charries for each user.
Yeah... maybe we should crank it back to one post per week per character? If this were a smaller rp I'd be all for twice a week but with most of us packing 2 characters in separate guilds that's a ton of reading to do, especially for Red Dawn and Hiraeth Seis which have 12 and 13 members.

Also, since Edward left, Titanos is down to 7 members, tied with Colomba

Reactions: B l u E s
8759325.jpg

GENERAL

Name:
Arden Cruor

Race:
Human

Guild:
Colomba

(Will be filled when Honor-Sama gets back to me, but basically whatever the guild needs of him at that time)

Tier:
C

Birthday:
March

Gemstone:
Aquamarine

Zodiac Sign:
Pisces

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics:
His ever-preset scowl until he speaks to someone

Guild Mark/Location:
Aquamarine color on his side below his right armpit

Appearance:
Arden stands at a tall 6' even with thick, mid-neck length brown hair and brown eyes. He has a very well toned body, showing that he works out and quite often. His skin isn't pale but he doesn't have a definite tan. He wears a light tan tank-top with a dark brown jacket with sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wears two fingerless gloves the same color as his jacket and he wears black pants and black combat boots, and his outfit never seems to really change, unless he decides to wear lazy clothes (meaning only sweats and a tank-top)

Personality:
Arden is very helpful and nice, but he's normally really quiet. This doesn't mean he doesn't have friends or talk much, he just doesn't have much to say, but is always willing to help anyone around the guild. He's always willing to listen to anyone's problems if they need to get something off of their chest, even if he doesn't say much, it helps to have someone to listen.

Strengths:
~Close-Quarters Fighting~
~Melee Weapons~
~Physically Strong~
~Helpful~
~Nice~
~Accepting~

Weaknesses:
~Doesn't go on Quests~
~Scared to use his Magic~
~Self-Conscious about his Skills~

Talents:
~Fighting With Swords~
~Fighting With Whips~
~Fighting With Scythes~
~Hand-to-Hand Fighting~

Fears:
~Being Forgotten~
~People Being Scared of Him~
~People Shunning Him Because of His Magic~
~Being Left Alone~

Inabilities:
~Harm Anyone He's Close To~
~Refuses to Use His Magic~

Allies:
~Guildmates~

Enemies:
~None~

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

~Only the Guildmaster is aware of his Magic/Abilities~

Ability:
~Blood Magic~

Spells:

~Blood Whip~
Using blood from Arden's own body, he elongates it and hardens it to have whip-like properties

~Blood Blade~
Using blood from Arden's own body, he materializes his blood into a shape that has the same properties as a sword

~Blood Scythe~
Like the two above, but a scythe

~Crimson Edge~
Launches a wave-like blast of blood at the enemy

~Blood Blast~
Arden shoots a high-power energy blast of blood at the target from his hands (basically a Kamehameha wave of blood)

~Blood Boil~
If the enemy has an open wound, Arden can utilize his magic to cause the blood from the wound to fester, causing more pain and damage

~Harden~
Arden hardens the blood vessels in their veins to make his skin incredibly hard to penetrate or wound; this also enhances his hand-to-hand capabilities

~Recover~
Due to his control over blood, Arden can heal even serious wounds very quickly with heightened blood clotting

~Red Net~
Arden shoots a clot of blood that expands and takes on the appearance and qualities of a net to capture the target

~Drain~
If the Arden is able to touch an open wound of an opponent or ally, he can drain the blood from them to restore his health as long as he is able to remain touching the wound

Specialties:
~Melee Weapons of Almost All Kinds~

Weapons:
~Weapons he can make from his magic, with the potential to make more eventually if he gets more familiar with other weapons~

Charms:
~None~

Armor:
~None~

OTHER

History:
~Shall Be Revealed in Game~

Theme Song:

Each screen change in the song and each different title under the main title stands for specific moments in his life/past.​

Last edited by a moderator:
*is curious about Arden*

>.>
<.<
My character that would poke and prod is in the wrong guild... XD

*does a test of the dice rolling*

*edit

*test completed*

hmm.... well, this makes things more interesting... but at the same time worrying T-T

Reactions: Ali
*does a test of the dice rolling*

*edit

*test completed*

hmm.... well, this makes things more interesting... but at the same time worrying T-T
Someone brought this up before but if we're using the dice system and lets say two characters are fighting and both roll the same number, do they have to re roll or can it just be a draw? I think it would be fun to see some draws...O_O wait that didn't come out right...but seriously will there ever be a draw?

@Akashi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pyralithia
Someone brought this up before but if we're using the dice system and lets say two characters are fighting and both roll the same number, do they have to re roll or can it just be a draw? I think it would be fun to see some draws...O_O wait that didn't come out right...but seriously will there ever be a draw?

@Akashi
This is what I'll say about this. If two players who have their characters fighting one another gets the same dice roll, they can CHOOSE to go for a draw. They both have to agree on that. If one of the player does not want to, then you roll the dice again. Sounds good? Because this way, we'll leave it upto the players to want a draw or not.

This is what I'll say about this. If two players who have their characters fighting one another gets the same dice roll, they can CHOOSE to go for a draw. They both have to agree on that. If one of the player does not want to, then you roll the dice again. Sounds good? Because this way, we'll leave it upto the players to want a draw or not.
Ok sure! Sounds good to me! ^_^ I think it'll be fun to see the occasional double knock out hehe :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akashi
Alright. Arba Grehel, the Guild Master of Hiraeth Seis is finished. Here is the CS.

CLOSED SIGNUPS - FAIRY TAIL: RED DAWN **CHARACTER FILES/STORAGE**

She is a genius/prodigy. Pretty much the Itachi of this RP, however it does not mean she is invincible. Because she ain't and I'll make sure of that. But being a prodigy Guild Master, she has to be OP xD

8759325.jpg

GENERAL

Name:
Arden Cruor

Race:
Human

Guild:
Colomba

(Will be filled when Honor-Sama gets back to me, but basically whatever the guild needs of him at that time)

Tier:
C

Birthday:
March

Gemstone:
Aquamarine

Zodiac Sign:
Pisces

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics:
His ever-preset scowl until he speaks to someone

Guild Mark/Location:
Aquamarine color on his side below his right armpit

Appearance:
Arden stands at a tall 6' even with thick, mid-neck length brown hair and brown eyes. He has a very well toned body, showing that he works out and quite often. His skin isn't pale but he doesn't have a definite tan. He wears a light tan tank-top with a dark brown jacket with sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wears two fingerless gloves the same color as his jacket and he wears black pants and black combat boots, and his outfit never seems to really change, unless he decides to wear lazy clothes (meaning only sweats and a tank-top)

Personality:
Arden is very helpful and nice, but he's normally really quiet. This doesn't mean he doesn't have friends or talk much, he just doesn't have much to say, but is always willing to help anyone around the guild. He's always willing to listen to anyone's problems if they need to get something off of their chest, even if he doesn't say much, it helps to have someone to listen.

Strengths:
~Close-Quarters Fighting~
~Melee Weapons~
~Physically Strong~
~Helpful~
~Nice~
~Accepting~

Weaknesses:
~Doesn't go on Quests~
~Scared to use his Magic~
~Self-Conscious about his Skills~

Talents:
~Fighting With Swords~
~Fighting With Whips~
~Fighting With Scythes~
~Hand-to-Hand Fighting~

Fears:
~Being Forgotten~
~People Being Scared of Him~
~People Shunning Him Because of His Magic~
~Being Left Alone~

Inabilities:
~Harm Anyone He's Close To~
~Refuses to Use His Magic~

Allies:
~Guildmates~

Enemies:
~None~

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

~Only the Guildmaster is aware of his Magic/Abilities~

Ability:
~Blood Magic~

Spells:

~Blood Whip~
Using blood from Arden's own body, he elongates it and hardens it to have whip-like properties

~Blood Blade~
Using blood from Arden's own body, he materializes his blood into a shape that has the same properties as a sword

~Blood Scythe~
Like the two above, but a scythe

~Crimson Edge~
Launches a wave-like blast of blood at the enemy

~Blood Blast~
Arden shoots a high-power energy blast of blood at the target from his hands (basically a Kamehameha wave of blood)

~Blood Boil~
If the enemy has an open wound, Arden can utilize his magic to cause the blood from the wound to fester, causing more pain and damage

~Harden~
Arden hardens the blood vessels in their veins to make his skin incredibly hard to penetrate or wound; this also enhances his hand-to-hand capabilities

~Recover~
Due to his control over blood, Arden can heal even serious wounds very quickly with heightened blood clotting

~Red Net~
Arden shoots a clot of blood that expands and takes on the appearance and qualities of a net to capture the target

~Drain~
If the Arden is able to touch an open wound of an opponent or ally, he can drain the blood from them to restore his health as long as he is able to remain touching the wound

Specialties:
~Melee Weapons of Almost All Kinds~

Weapons:
~Weapons he can make from his magic, with the potential to make more eventually if he gets more familiar with other weapons~

Charms:
~None~

Armor:
~None~

OTHER

History:
~Shall Be Revealed in Game~

Theme Song:

Each screen change in the song and each different title under the main title stands for specific moments in his life/past.​
<_< >_> *Xilia secretly drools over Arden* It will be his life goal to find out Arden's magic!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DustBunny
Alright. Arba Grehel, the Guild Master of Hiraeth Seis is finished. Here is the CS.

CLOSED SIGNUPS - FAIRY TAIL: RED DAWN **CHARACTER FILES/STORAGE**

She is a genius/prodigy. Pretty much the Itachi of this RP, however it does not mean she is invincible. Because she ain't and I'll make sure of that. But being a prodigy Guild Master, she has to be OP xD
I knew you were gonna use Crash lol.

I dont want to fight Arba....
Good luck XD His lips are sealed up tighter than Alcatraz wrapped in duct tape XDXD
That wont stop Xilia! He shall prevail!

Good luck XP Arden doesn't speak much XD And when he does, it's short sweet and to the point with his relatively deep voice XDXD
Why you so mean to Xil? T.T

Why you so mean to Xil? T.T
I'm not mean to Xil XD Arden would actually be really nice to Xillia and even call him Xil XD He just doesn't talk much and won't let anyone know anything about his abilities other than he's versatile with weaponry XD

I'm not mean to Xil XD Arden would actually be really nice to Xillia and even call him Xil XD He just doesn't talk much and won't let anyone know anything about his abilities other than he's versatile with weaponry XD
I mean saying he has a deep voice. Now Xil's gonna want him even more! Lol

I think they'll be good friends. If you're okay with it that is.

I mean saying he has a deep voice. Now Xil's gonna want him even more! Lol

I think they'll be good friends. If you're okay with it that is.
Of course that's okay!

That is, if Xil can handle his deep voice and his deep voiced chuckle when things are funny XDXDXD

Status
Not open for further replies.