• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to have the chance to read over it tonight, seeing as I'm cracking down on the OOC. But either Akashi or I will let you know when we have the chance to read it over - we've yet to do that with anyones CS's yet :P
Alrighty.

I would join this if allowed to. I've been on the short side of rp's lately to manage them better. So if there is any space I would love to join in.

I would join this if allowed to. I've been on the short side of rp's lately to manage them better. So if there is any space I would love to join in.
I was waiting for you to pop your head in here :) You're more than welcome to join ^-^

Its tradition now and breaking tradition is bad. Happy to be aboard as I now think up what kinda magic I wanna use.

Will you guys as GMs be responsible for providing guilds with jobs or is that completely up to the guild master roleplayer?

I would also safely assume that multiple guilds/groups will team up for certain jobs to encourage interaction, is this correct?

Will you guys as GMs be responsible for providing guilds with jobs or is that completely up to the guild master roleplayer?

I would also safely assume that multiple guilds/groups will team up for certain jobs to encourage interaction, is this correct?
Us guild masters have been informed that we are in charge of job creation for our guild mates. So I'll be coming up with the jobs for all Titanos guild members!

And yes, from my understanding, that is true. We have been told the guilds will need to join forces for some tasks, so yes, there will be cooperation between guilds for some jobs.

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Akashi and -QT-
*you see an banner for a Fairy Tail rp.
*you click it and see what seems to be an awesome OOC.
*you want to join, but the complexity, depth and scale seems to much for you to match up to.
*you are too intimidated to ask to join.

Yes. The guild masters for each guild will make jobs themselves, but if they are unable to, we, the GMs will do it for them.

And like @Zarrock said, we will also be creating jobs that would allow guilds to interact with one another and so on.

*you want to join, but the complexity, depth and scale seems to much for you to match up to.

Just hop in man! Make a character! Socialize! Join the Titanos guild! Make new friends! It'll be fun!

Just hop in man! Make a character! Socialize! Join the Titanos guild! Make new friends! It'll be fun!
I mean if you think you want to hang out with the unthinking jocks of the world go for Titanos. I think you would much rather be hanging out with the good guys in Colombia though!

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Currently deciding if I wanna go Red Dawn or Hiraeth Seis.

Yeah! I'm the only Crux character right now.......

.......so lonely.......

Hi there I saw your banner and I like the rp. I need some time to read through it all, but in the meantime I was wondering if there was space left.

Yeah! I'm the only Crux character right now.......

.......so lonely.......
I'm there too, I just haven't posted my CS here yet, cuz I still need the approval :)

Me and Akashi are the two responsible for most jobs and uptake, yet guild masters themselves are responsible for creating their own guild jobs.

Akashi and I are there to make sure jobs are always in plenty :)

Doooo it :D <3

Don't join Titanos, their leader is a butt.

Currently deciding if I wanna go Red Dawn or Hiraeth Seis.

*cough* both.

Hi there I saw your banner and I like the rp. I need some time to read through it all, but in the meantime I was wondering if there was space left.

There's always room :)

Okay so Red Dawn gets Frederick and The Snakes get a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.