• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If our local Celestial key mages needs some idea's for more keys(without wanting too many silver keys) there's always the black zodiac as well =^.^=

Heres a link if anybody needs it/doesn't know what the black zodiac is

I'll look into it. I'm also going to rearrange Alura's Key list and list the Keys she'll obtain later.

Kind of following what Aleksander was asking about the tier system, how will characters move up the ladder? Will that be determined by battle (meaning, do they have to defeat a stronger opponent to increase rank/level up)? Or will he guild masters and/or the GMs see the character's progress and rank them up?

Cuz I mean.......I'm pretty sure Jay can beat Ivan...*looks around with satisfaction*

Reactions: Aleksandar

GENERAL
Name: Miryz Teigan

Race: Human

Guild: Red Dawn

Tier: Green

Birthday: February 12

Gemstone: Amethyst

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics: A horizontal scar on his forehead, almost always hidden under his bangs. A black iron torc around his neck.

Guild Mark/Location: On his right hipbone in crimson.

Appearance: Miryz is a skinny 5' 11", his muscles showing easily from months of lean living. Now that he's had a shower and washed his clothes, his hair and jacket are back to their arctic white, the fur at his collar no longer matted. His shirts always sublimate from a colour to white at the bottom and he's always wearing a pair of skinny cut jeans tucked into calf high boots. Buckled at his waist is a belt with several pouches.

Personality: Miryz is a feisty young man whose cockiness gets him into more trouble than any normal person would want. Then again, that cockiness is what makes his magic work so well. Maybe that cockiness is mostly confidence then; it just comes off like he's cocky. Either way, he's not one to shy away from a challenge and just as likely to mess with someone's perceptions as to say hello. More often than not, that is his way of saying hello. However, for all his attitude, he turns deadly serious when it comes to dark guilds of any sort. After having his old home/guild wiped out by one, he carries a heavy prejudice against them.

Strengths: Agility, Creativity, Confidence, Able to throw off any ASM offshoot with ease, Mimicry

Weaknesses: Distrustful, A penchant for playing with his food (outside of dark guilds)

Talents: Miryz has an amazing talent for music composition, despite not knowing how to play any instruments, and has been known to play/assault with his compositions using his magic.

Fears: Losing those he has put his trust into.... again. An inability to do anything to protect himself and those he cares for.

Allies: Alistair - a traveling mercenary mage whom Miryz traveled with for nearly a year.

Enemies: Dark Guilds, especially

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Aura Shape Magic - Aura Shape Magic (ASM) is better known by its offshoots and constituent parts; Parfum Magic and Illusion Magic are good examples. ASM manipulates the five senses to produce varying effects based on what is done, all based on the perceptions and sensations of the target and often causing psychosomatic effects. Working with a single sense is easy but can easily be thrown off - the more real the magic is intended to be, the more difficult it is to do. Perhaps the greatest weakness to this magic is that the target can throw it off with no harm although this becomes exponentially more difficult the more sensations they feel. This magic can affect not just his enemies but his allies.

Eye Magic: Sixth Sense - Sixth Sense is a Lost magic that resides in it's user's three eyes. Each eye holds a different magic, glowing red when the magic within is unleashed. As the name implies, it gives the wielder the ability to manipulate the sixth sense, often referred to as psychic power. It becomes progressively more powerful as the user's eyes unlock, but these unlocks must be performed in order to progress to the next.

Spells:
Sixth Sense: First Eye Unbound - This one resides in his left eye. This magic gives him psychokinesis which gives his attacks definitive force behind them as well as the ability to generally manipulate energy, both in melee and at range. While not as powerful on elemental forces as someone specialized in it, it has no limits on what can be affected.

Sixth Sense: Second Eye Open - This magic resides in his right eye. This magic gives Miryz the capability to perform instantaneous multilocation. However this only lasts a few seconds and he remains in the same place when activated but it makes his copies' attacks real if such illusions exist or to attack from multiple sides in a split second.

Sixth Sense: Third Eye Awaken - This is in the third eye in the center of his forehead that only opens when this magic is unleashed. It allows him to use a Lost Magic called Psychic Abyss which places the target in a state akin to a perfect sensory deprivation chamber for threeminutes. They have no input from any of their senses no matter what is done to them which leaves them very susceptible to any attack from without. After the magic ends, the victim may or may not be stunned due to the sudden sensory input; this depends on the victim.

Most types of magic are also useless in such a situation due to various reasons, mostly stemming from being unable to sense anything, though some, such as Celestial Spirit Keys, are not very affected by such magic. It causes such strain on his third eye that he can only use it once a day.

Aura Mimic: Re-quip - Miryz's recreation of Re-quip magic that combines vision and touch manipulation. He can appear to Re-quip armour and weapons as well as their effects, adding onto the magic with additional manipulations to make the armaments act as they should. Should the victim be unable to shake his magic, they will suffer whatever the armaments are capable of or will find their attacks turned away.

Aura Mimic: Celestial Spirit Magic - A recreation of Celestial Spirit Magic. By creating an illusory key, he can create the illusion of opening a celestial gate and summoning a spirit. However, he can only do this with Celestial Spirits that he has observed in action several times. These illusions follow under the same rules as his ASM. (Current possibilities: Caelum, the Chisel; Draco, the Dragon; Lupus, the Wolf.)

Aura Mimic: Flame Magic - A recreation of fire magic. Causing chaos with burning pain.

Aura Mimic: Ice Magic - A recreation of ice magic. How about some freezing pain instead?

Aura Shape: Reject - A combination of various sensory manipulations to make a wound appear to be healing, the pain vanishing, etc. This is able to have the target heal their own wounds at a rapid pace through psychosomatics, though it is unable to heal serious wounds like broken bones.

Aura Shape: Wound - A combination of sensory manipulations to make a wound appear on the target's bodyt or look worse than it actually is. Unless the target is able to shake it off, their body will harm itself through psychosomatics (actually ripping flesh open even though the sword was an illusion).

Aura Shape: Toxin - A combination of taste and smell manipulation, this magic can make anything appear to be poisoned. If the 'poison' is actually taken within the body, it can become violently ill through psychosomatics.

Aura Shape: Clone - Illusory manipulation that creates a visual copy of something. Other manipulations can be added to enhance it.

Aura Shape: Sonic Void - Audio manipulation that completely removes all sound perceptions to a target.

Aura Shape: Iron Maiden - A combination of all 5 sensory manipulations to create an iron maiden, if forced within, the assault may be too much for a victim to bear. Some may experience psychosomatic lacerations, others may experience extreme claustrophobia, others may faint from sensory overload. What's your flavour of fear?

Aura Shape: Hallucinomist - A scent manipulation that 'causes' hallucinations in the target(s).

Aura Shape: Paranoia - A touch manipulation that make it feel as though there are other threats nearby.

Aura Shape: Extract of Horror - A taste manipulation that causes the target to taste something. Wasabi. Directly onto your tongue. Right up in your sinuses.

Aura Shape: Shimmervoid - A sight manipulation that makes Miryz's body appear to be in one place when it's actually slightly off to the side. A defensive magic that makes it harder to hit him.

Aura Shape: Photon Blade - A sight manipulation that makes it appear as though Miryz has gone invisible.

Aura Shape: Message - A hearing manipulation that allows for Miryz to speak over a distance.

Aura Shape: Thunderclap - A hearing manipulation that can deafen or discombobulate a target.

Specialties: Mindfuckery.

Weapons: Whatever he creates, though he does carry a basic rapier.

OTHER

History: Specific details to be revealed as the RP progresses. A quick summary for those interested though.

Orphaned as an infant, Miryz was adopted by the guild Cerise Tide whom would teach him about magic and groom him to be a guild mage. In his mid-teens, Cerise Tide was attacked and massacred by the dark guild Blood Maze. The only survivor, Miryz wandered, often alone, sometimes with others, until he found Red Dawn. Taken in by the exterior beauty, Miryz became a fixture at the guild's front, refusing to leave until he had had a chance to join the guild. The crazy ass illusions he kept making definitely helped his visibility.

My alerts are broken, now I have to look through all these pages to see if I was called out on anything. Given opinions of both GM's I made Alma, a B tier, and I made, Methos an S Tier. Subject to change with anything else I may see.

NOW I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE! NO ALERTS AND SOOOOOOO MANY PAGES TO READ THROUGH NOW (-.-)

But. Before I read everything bc I'm a lovely bunch of coconuts like that XP is there anything anyone said that DEMANDS current attention?? If not...

PRAISE THE SUN \_(°^°)_/

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali
[dash=red]

GENERAL
NAME: Halsey
GUILD: Silver Crux
TIER: Green (A)
BIRTHDAY: January 3rd
GEMSTONE: Garnet
ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Guild Mark/Location: Below her breasts
Appearance: Halsey has amber-brown eyes, a slightly tan complexion, and typically keeps her plum-colored hair in a loose ponytail, with rather large bangs falling onto her forehead. In spite of her slender build, Halsey keeps up her physique, sporting a slightly muscular build, which she doesn't conceal in the least. Under her breast, Halsey has her black guild mark.

PERSONALITY:Halsey is very competitive, battle hardened, battle hungry, loud, psychotically humored, rude, sarcastic, easily-bored, and extremely ill-tempered. She believes in the use of brute force to get her way. Of all characters, Halsey is the foulest language and is also a heavy smoker and drinker. Halsey was a merciless and sadistic killer, who was more than ready to kill anyone at the slightest provocation. She finds joy in killing anyone she fights. She also has very little remorse for her enemies. Most people tend to take Halsey at face value, as a sadistic, incredibly destructive, volatile, gun-crazed psychopath, and this is how Halsey initially thinks of herself,but unlike what most people believe, Halsey actually has a set of values that can put a break in her rampages. Those values being loyalty, common interest, and sometimes even friendship. She might not scream it at the top of her lungs, but subconsciously she is driven by those values.

Though, don't be fooled. Halsey has long learned to always survive at all cost. Just don't put yourself in her way.

STRENGTHS:
- Fit body & agile
- Kickboxing fighting style
- Short and long distance combat style
- Hiding

WEAKNESSES:
- Trust Issues
- Many Enemies
- Left Shoulder
- Loud as fuck

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability:
The Gunner is a Caster Magic and a type of Requip Magic and Spatial Magic involving the summoning of various types of firearms.

Spells:
It is a type of Magic which allows the user to store Magic guns in different pocket dimensions so he or she can easily summon them at any time when the user requires it. However, there is a limit to the amount of items that can be stored in his or her pocket dimension, which is usually connected to the user's own Magical ability. Also, each gun which is summoned by the user has its own special ability and advantage depending on the user's situation.

Inside her Pocket Dimensions:

- Ebony & Ivory:Probably her favorite pair of weapons, ebony and ivory are her iconic dual pistols in which she has most ease using. In fact, she doesn't really store it in her pocket dimensions, she walks around with them on her. Just for security, you know. Her gunplay is exquisite and it's almost like she dances with these two lady killers. A small side note, she has her picture on both handles of the gun.

- Fucking Pig: this gun is her main weapon when it's time for a manhunt. It's the gun she uses the most often due to how heavy it is (and bloody). It is very powerful due to its three barrels and the quality of it. A bullet for Cerberus (which is its real name but she calls it the fucking pig gun) costs a fortune, so she cherishes it. Afterall, she is incredibly cheap.

- Doomsday: One of the scariest gun in her collection (at the moment). Doomsday is one of the few guns that she owns that will blow a city away. It's one of her creation (and it is dysfunctional at the moment), but she ran a few trials. She almost cost the guild's building.

- The Ripper: This gun is probably the loudest thing you ever heard. It consumes an enormous amount of ammo's but it does the job. If you have a bunch of criminals that all have to die, just put her in a car, let her set it up and they will be dead in minutes.

- Potato Gun: this was her first gun in which she had her first kill. Surprising, right? Well, let's just say a potato can knock someone off the bridge. It's not the most powerful gun but she holds something emotional with her first creation and her first love, the potato gun.

- The Blasphemous: this gun is one of her dearest possessions. She doesn't use as often as she wished, but she loves it none the less. It is a high maintenance gun that sometimes has a dysfunctional barrel, but she fixes that with no problem. It doesn't stress her at all (even if she curses all the time). She acquired it by stealing a rich gun collector.

- Dragon Breath: Like the name of this gun says, this gun is the shape of a dragon and you guessed it! This is basically a fire thrower. Not the most powerful one out there but it does the job.

- The Whisperer: unlike everything she owns, this is her quiet killer. It's the only crossbow she owns of this side and she uses it quite often. It's quite, fast, and with her accuracy, a sure hit.

- Baby Whisperer: You guessed it, the hand version of the whisperer. Smaller, not as lethal but useful.

- The Hooker: Yup, that's a gun with a hook. Not the type of gun you use to kill with. It's very hard to clean it if you use it to kill. It leaves a messy wound.

- Bunny, Foxy, & Judy: three sniper guns, three different usages, same result: assured kill. The difference between all three of them is pretty simple. Bunny has a retardant in its ammos. It will hit the target (or the ground) and only after a few seconds it will blow up. She usually uses it to blow limbs away rather than kill someone (don't ask why). Foxy, on the other hand, is very sneaky and it's a silent killer. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a long range like Judy. Judy is like any sniper gun, loud but goes very far and is more precise than the three other guns.

- The Black Ripper: it's basically her shotgun, but she can use different types of ammos with it. Each ammo's will have different properties and well, she gets creative sometimes.

- The remaining space in her purse is ammo's and some clothes since she is a nomad.

HISTORY:
Halsey was born in the poorest area's of Magnolia and was raised by an abusive father that would beat the shit out of her. To say the least, she had a terrible childhood which resulted in her current turbulent personality. She will always care more about herself than anyone else and is ruthless, but she can be an incredible team player if things go her way.

When Halsey joined Silver Crux, she definitely did not fit with the image the guild gives itself. She is not respectful, she doesn't really have any sense of honor and really doesn't care about what the books dictate. She is a free spirit and does things her way. She is power hungry and it is a wonder why she joined that guild of all guilds.

Well, it's pretty simple. The guild master is a woman of her convictions and she admires her. She is powerful despite all odds against her, she is ready for combat, she doesn't mind pushing people way to achieve what needs to be done. These are enough similarities with Halsey for her to somehow have a bit more respect towards her than anyone else. And she doesn't try to change Halsey, so she doesn't get on her nerves.
[/dash]

giphy.gif

Last edited:
UNDERSTAR, i cant tag you.... But here you go xD new member to silver crust! PM me when you got time :3 i wanna talk about something with you

NOW I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE! NO ALERTS AND SOOOOOOO MANY PAGES TO READ THROUGH NOW (-.-)

But. Before I read everything bc I'm a lovely bunch of coconuts like that XP is there anything anyone said that DEMANDS current attention?? If not...

PRAISE THE SUN \_(°^°)_/
I don't need attention, but I'm here!

PRAISE THE SUN \_(°^°)_/

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
0d611f12d9deddd6b339d543f8ada748_480.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
1bb58d8c4f07db6ca76a34e3783922fe.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Homosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hiraeth Seis[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mage[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tier:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yellow - BB[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“A birthday? I don’t think I’ve ever had one of those.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gemstone:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I like that one, so I picked it."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sapphire[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac Sign:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I liked this one too. Especially since it had a dancer as its representation."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Virgo[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mark/Location?: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Right Calve[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kind [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]| [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Diligent[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ambitious[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Arrogant[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Twisted[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Overemotional[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Beautiful Calligraphy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eloquent Speaker[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Great Taste in Clothing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Impeccable Control Over Switching Souls[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Doesn’t Want To Destroy Cute Things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cries Easily[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Angers Easily[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Almost No Defense[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Persuaded Easily[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability:[/BCOLOR]

Unsatisfied Soul Curse

This demon is able to have power over souls.

Simply, this demon is able to use a limited amount of Take Over magic, as well as some of their own spells and such that relate to many places where souls go when they die. Heaven, the River Styx, as well as hell itself.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spells:[/BCOLOR]

Demon Soul - Pontianak

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Pontianak, women who had died during childbirth. As they have been described, Predivan takes on the attribute of large claws on his hands.

Demon Soul - Lady Midday

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Lady Midday, who decapitates laborers working in the fields during the hottest part of the day. With this power, Predivan is given the chance to increase his speed if a conversation is veered away from a question he asked.

Demon Soul - Lamashtu

Predivan shares the soul with a demon known as Lamashtu, who tortures women before and after childbirth. With this power, Predivan is given talons on his feet, which in turn, increase his speed as well.

Demon Soul - Incubus

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Incubi. With this power, Predivan is able to coerce people in a direction he chooses. This power doesn't normally affect other mages.

Demon Soul - Banshee

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Banshees. Predivan is able to create a sound that is so piercing and quick, that enemies are rendered deaf and confused for a few seconds.

Demon Soul - Abaddon

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Abaddon, who is also known as 'The Destroyer'. With this power, Predivan gains a greater affinity with fire. He is able to create small balls of fire to fire at enemies. Anything that Predivan touches in this state becomes hotter by the second.

Demon Soul - Mephistopheles

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Mephistopheles, who is known to collect soul for Satan himself. With this power, Predivan is able to create ethereal wings, which envelop him and block Rank A or lower magical attacks.

Demon Soul - Rusalka

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Rusalka, who coerce men into water and then drown them. With this power, Predivan has an increased affinity with water. He is able to create small balls of water, which he can shoot towards enemies. Predivan cannot move while in this state, unless he is in water.

Demon Soul - Ifrit

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Infrits, who live in ruins and scare people. With this power, Predivan gains a greater affinity with earth. He is able to create small holes in the earth, which increase in size for every second that he keeps focusing on them. Predivan slowly sinks into the ground the longer he stays in this state.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Snare[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Delayed, a hole from the River of Stix opens up under the target, allowing souls to grasp at the soul of the user, making them stationary. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spirit Arena[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Similar to Soul Snare, a ring of souls (with a six foot diameter) is formed around the user. Anyone that tries to break the ring by leaving will get grabbed. (This grab does not affect anyone that: Displaces, Teleports, Jumps over)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Soul Drain[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] A beam shoots from the hand from the caster and latches onto the target. The target is then slowed, and consistently loses energy and health. The beam is easily damaged, and can be broken by anything that is not the target coming in between the two. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Undead Charge[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Two physical souls rise from the underworld and charge forward, after reaching the max distance of 5 feet, or being told to stop, they explode. These are able to be destroyed, then causing no effect.[/BCOLOR]​
I added a couple more spells @Ali

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali
Concerning Silver Crux Jobs

Hello all! I just wanted to make a little announcement concerning Silver Crux and their jobs!

I have quite a few ideas, but to make the jobs even more fun, I'd like to hear some ideas that the guild members have!

If you have any ideas for jobs, please let me know through PM! I may tweak your idea a bit so that we can play the long game with it, but I'd be grateful to hear what you guys are interested in doing!

If no one contributes, that is totally okay! I've got plenty of ideas myself, but I really want to make sure I keep your interest in the jobs you're doing!
Silver Crux Members! Please get your ideas in to me by the end of today, as I will start making jobs tonight! Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Silver Crux Jobs For Guild Members

(These aren't quests for your characters to go on. These will literally be jobs you have to do when you're at the guild building.)

Guild Secretary
(Lunari's Slave)

Taken by: @Duchess

Bartender
(Tends the bar, Gets to serve food/drink)

Taken by: @Lulunopia

Head of Food Sector
(Overseeing Stock, Presenting Guild Secretary With Food Supply Report, Making Sure Recipes Are Getting Done Correctly, Recruiting People To Serve As Waiters/Waitresses When Bartender Is Busy)

Head of Construction Sector
(Overseeing Construction Materials, Presenting Guild Secretary With Construction Supplies Report, Presenting New Construction Ideas To Guild Master, Helping With Patching Up Destroyed Buildings In The Community)

Taken by: B l u E s

Head of Lacrima Sector
(Overseeing Lacrima Supply [Not much to oversee until Guild Battles come around, which will make Lunari order some Lacrima], Presenting Guild Secretary With Lacrima Supply Report, Keeping Lacrima In Mint Condition)

Head Librarian
(Overseeing Library Sector, Presenting Guild Secretary With Book Report [Heh], Keeping Important Grimoires/Diaries Safe, Organizing Library Sector, Being Knowledgeable About Most Books In The Library)

Head of Staff
(Overseeing Staff, Presenting Guild Secretary With Staff Report, Hiring Maids/Cleaning Staff, Hiring Additional Cooks [If Needed], MUST wear a maid outfit while attending to their duties [This is not serious, although if you did it, I think I might cry of laughter])

Head of Special Sector
(Overseeing Anything That Does Not Fall Directly Underneath Any Other Sector [I can give a more detailed explanation of their job in a PM, since these non-Silver Crust pigs will be able to see what nasty deeds they'll be doing. Just let me know if you're interested.], Presenting Guild Secretary With Special Report)

Cook

Maid/Cleaning Staff

Librarian

Construction Worker

Strategist
(Only one of these is needed. This person will be kept secret from everyone, until I believe it will be acceptable to reveal who they are. PM me if interested.)

Member of Special Sector
(There will be few of these. Let me know if you're interested and I can tell you what they'll be doing.)

Ali or Akashi, if you need to be informed of the secrets that some of these jobs hold, please let me know. I would be more than happy to divulge it, but I initially wanted to keep it a secret to you two also~ (Especially since you two run two opposing guilds~)​

Last edited:
Silver Crux Jobs For Guild Members

(These aren't quests for your characters to go on. These will literally be jobs you have to do when you're at the guild building.)

Guild Secretary
(Lunari's Slave)

Taken by: @Duchess

Head of Food Sector
(Overseeing Stock, Presenting Guild Secretary With Food Supply Report, Making Sure Recipes Are Getting Done Correctly, Recruiting People To Serve As Waiters/Waitresses When Bartender Is Busy)

Head of Construction Sector
(Overseeing Construction Materials, Presenting Guild Secretary With Construction Supplies Report, Presenting New Construction Ideas To Guild Master, Helping With Patching Up Destroyed Buildings In The Community)

Head of Lacrima Sector
(Overseeing Lacrima Supply [Not much to oversee until Guild Battles come around, which will make Lunari order some Lacrima], Presenting Guild Secretary With Lacrima Supply Report, Keeping Lacrima In Mint Condition)

Head Librarian
(Overseeing Library Sector, Presenting Guild Secretary With Book Report [Heh], Keeping Important Grimoires/Diaries Safe, Organizing Library Sector, Being Knowledgeable About Most Books In The Library)

Head of Staff
(Overseeing Staff, Presenting Guild Secretary With Staff Report, Hiring Maids/Cleaning Staff, Hiring Additional Cooks [If Needed], MUST wear a maid outfit while attending to their duties [This is not serious, although if you did it, I think I might cry of laughter])

Head of Special Sector
(Overseeing Anything That Does Not Fall Directly Underneath Any Other Sector [I can give a more detailed explanation of their job in a PM, since these non-Silver Crust pigs will be able to see what nasty deeds they'll be doing. Just let me know if you're interested.], Presenting Guild Secretary With Special Report)

Cook

Maid/Cleaning Staff

Librarian

Construction Worker

Strategist
(Only one of these is needed. This person will be kept secret from everyone, until I believe it will be acceptable to reveal who they are. PM me if interested.)

Member of Special Sector
(There will be few of these. Let me know if you're interested and I can tell you what they'll be doing.)

Ali or Akashi, if you need to be informed of the secrets that some of these jobs hold, please let me know. I would be more than happy to divulge it, but I initially wanted to keep it a secret to you two also~ (Especially since you two run two opposing guilds~)​
I need a job for Halsey where she will boss people around so head of construction or anything else manual xD as long as she's not being told what to do (beside guild master)

I need a job for Halsey where she will boss people around so head of construction or anything else manual xD as long as she's not being told what to do (beside guild master)
Alright! I shall put Halsey down as Head of Construction! I actually think that'll be really interesting. XD

Kind of following what Aleksander was asking about the tier system, how will characters move up the ladder? Will that be determined by battle (meaning, do they have to defeat a stronger opponent to increase rank/level up)? Or will he guild masters and/or the GMs see the character's progress and rank them up?

Cuz I mean.......I'm pretty sure Jay can beat Ivan...*looks around with satisfaction*
I actually asked about that from Ali and Akashi earlier in PM. And this is what they answered:

-
-
-

Duchess said:
2. If the characters get promoted to a higher tier, will you GM's be the ones to promote us, or will it be the guild leaders? (Okay, quite obvious that it's you guys but I just need to make sure :D

Akashi's answer:
You have to ask the guild leader in the guild your character is a part of, but, we, the GMs has to know it too. We want to control everything and we dont want anyone to receive "special" service to rank up through tiers. It has to be realistic. So time would play a factor here.

Duchess said:
3. When do the characters get promoted? Or more like what does it take to "get a promotion"? A certain amount of missions, a difficult mission or just time?

Akashi's answer:
All of the above. And depends on how the rank progression is in the guild your character is in.

Ali's answer:
When it comes to improving a character's ability and magic, this is what we want to see! Learn new and different ways to make things more powerful, as this happens the ultimate possibility of being promoted a tier becomes a reality with your characters progression :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! I shall put Halsey down as Head of Construction! I actually think that'll be really interesting. XD
Hahha especially if someone pisses her off and she shoots at the wall and they got to work more xD

There is two gun mages? I didn't know their was another gun mage o.ou

Status
Not open for further replies.