• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! Another cook/bartender-ish person! *whistles, and evil Hiraeth Seis member. Who was it!? C'mon, fess up! ;)
my other character that will come up i just need a confirmation from Hiraeth Seis Master ahhah xD

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
0d611f12d9deddd6b339d543f8ada748_480.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
1bb58d8c4f07db6ca76a34e3783922fe.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Homosexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hiraeth Seis[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mage[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tier:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yellow - BB[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"A birthday? I don't think I've ever had one of those."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gemstone:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I like that one, so I picked it."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sapphire[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac Sign:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I liked this one too. Especially since it had a dancer as its representation."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Virgo[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mark/Location?: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Right Calve[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kind [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]| [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Diligent[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ambitious[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Arrogant[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Twisted[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Overemotional[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Beautiful Calligraphy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eloquent Speaker[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Great Taste in Clothing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Impeccable Control Over Switching Souls[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Doesn't Want To Destroy Cute Things[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cries Easily[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Angers Easily[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Almost No Defense[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Persuaded Easily[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
embed.php
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability:[/BCOLOR]

Unsatisfied Soul Curse

This demon is able to have power over souls.

Simply, this demon is able to use a limited amount of Take Over magic, as well as some of their own spells and such that relate to many places where souls go when they die. Heaven, the River Styx, as well as hell itself.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spells:[/BCOLOR]

Demon Soul - Pontianak

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Pontianak, women who had died during childbirth. As they have been described, Predivan takes on the attribute of large claws on his hands.

Demon Soul - Lady Midday

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Lady Midday, who decapitates laborers working in the fields during the hottest part of the day. With this power, Predivan is given the chance to increase his speed if a conversation is veered away from a question he asked.

Demon Soul - Lamashtu

Predivan shares the soul with a demon known as Lamashtu, who tortures women before and after childbirth. With this power, Predivan is given talons on his feet, which in turn, increase his speed as well.

Demon Soul - Incubus

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Incubi. With this power, Predivan is able to coerce people in a direction he chooses. This power doesn't normally affect other mages.

Demon Soul - Banshee

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Banshees. Predivan is able to create a sound that is so piercing and quick, that enemies are rendered deaf and confused for a few seconds.

Demon Soul - Abaddon

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Abaddon, who is also known as 'The Destroyer'. With this power, Predivan gains a greater affinity with fire. He is able to create small balls of fire to fire at enemies. Anything that Predivan touches in this state becomes hotter by the second.

Demon Soul - Mephistopheles

Predivan shares the soul with the demon known as Mephistopheles, who is known to collect soul for Satan himself. With this power, Predivan is able to create ethereal wings, which envelop him and block Rank A or lower magical attacks.

Demon Soul - Rusalka

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Rusalka, who coerce men into water and then drown them. With this power, Predivan has an increased affinity with water. He is able to create small balls of water, which he can shoot towards enemies. Predivan cannot move while in this state, unless he is in water.

Demon Soul - Ifrit

Predivan shares the soul with the demons known as Infrits, who live in ruins and scare people. With this power, Predivan gains a greater affinity with earth. He is able to create small holes in the earth, which increase in size for every second that he keeps focusing on them. Predivan slowly sinks into the ground the longer he stays in this state.

(More to come when I can think up spells that aren't Take Over magics. XD)​

WE HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE DEMON \_(°^°)_/

I'm afraid they do friend. Such is the OPness of Bomb Curse magic.
Pfft, he can't be OP if he's too slow to catch the person. MUAHHAHAHHAAA, praise Reina's amazinginhumanspeednobodycancatchherthingy! *running awaaaaay*

not sure how I feel about his etherious form nearly matching my description for my character. *giggles. my fault for not posting him yet, but it's still weird.

So much Spam I thought I was in a mess hall, back in 1950's Korea.

Also maybe we should end sign-ups for the guilds with lots of people, other wise Columbia's leader will need Parfume magic. Huehue/

@Ali and @Akashi I finished editing Rosalie! I added what her spirits are able to do. Please let me know if I need to change anything

I've used Draco's human form as a Fairy Tail mage before, he was a dragon slayer XD

Columba will have another new mage once I finish her and Ali/Akashi approve/disapprove the rank/magic =^.^=

that's two more for Colomba, bringing them up to seven, same as the other non-protag/non-antag guilds.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

Is there really a clear distinction between good and evil guilds?

Cause I want to make a merciless killer... but i want her part of Titanos or any other guild besides the actual dark guild cause thats too cliche.

Is that posssible>

I've used Draco's human form as a Fairy Tail mage before, he was a dragon slayer XD

Columba will have another new mage once I finish her and Ali/Akashi approve/disapprove the rank/magic =^.^=
i hope she's hot cause... then Kauri will be dissapointed.

I would say its in how you rp it. If you are Chaotic stupid, then no. But Lawful evil with "justifications" for your killings, now that sounds sensible. Mind you I'm not an GM, just my 2 cents.

I HAVE A QUESTION!

Is there really a clear distinction between good and evil guilds?

Cause I want to make a merciless killer... but i want her part of Titanos or any other guild besides the actual dark guild cause thats too cliche.

Is that posssible>
If you were to get into Silver Crux, Lunari wouldn't mind the methods, as long as you obey her rules. She would disapprove of the actions themselves, but she wouldn't have any reason to keep that Mage from joining her guild if they were talented. Also, it would mean Lunari could use that drive to her advantage in guild battles. >;D

If you were to get into Silver Crux, Lunari wouldn't mind the methods, as long as you obey her rules. She would disapprove of the actions themselves, but she wouldn't have any reason to keep that Mage from joining her guild if they were talented. Also, it would mean Lunari could use that drive to her advantage in guild battles. >;D
hmmmmm I see.....

How about Titanos??? Or Red Dawn???? (can someone tag the guild masters???)

ALRIGHT. THAT'S IT. THIS IS NOT FINISHED WIP. Oh yeah, also,

9wasHFq-TGU.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name
Zechariah Ashkew

Nickname
Ash
[spoili]
(Secret) Monikers
The Cheshire Cat
The Blind Hunter[/spoili]

Race
Human Mage

Guild
Hiraeth Seis

Occupation
Mage

Tier
C (White Rank)

Birthday
April 9th

Gemstone
Labradorite
[spoili]
blue-labradorite.jpg

This iridescent blue stone with its marble-like quality is particularly notable for the series of black cracks that appear to mar its surface, even when cut to be a smooth, round stone. Although it is generally reputed to be a stone of spiritual magic and healing, it is this stone's broken, almost surreal visual that suits Zechariah the most, particularly as it matches his now useless eyes.[/spoili]

Zodiac Sign
Aries
[spoili]
aries-horoscope-sign-2-1.png

Many things are said about Aries. That they are stubborn, energetic leaders. Courageous, optimistic, honest, but also aggressive and impulsive. Very little of this appears to apply to Zechariah upon first glance, as he lacks obstinacy, enthusiasm, and any apparent interest in taking a leadership role, but he a closer look would reveal more similarities with this type than one might think.[/spoili]

BIOGRAPHY
「私にとって「記憶」というものを捨てた方がいいんだ。」
WIP

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
"T-tell your boyfriend, if he says he got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him."
Personality
Blunt
Unfriendly and Untrusting
Easygoing
Apparently Absent-Minded (?!)
Full of Thought
Determined
Creepily Optimistic
Borderline Ruthless and Sadistic
Possesses a Heart (?)

Strengths
Immense Willpower
Exceptional Hearing
Good Reflexes
High Stamina
Quick Learner
Fast Runner
Immune to Visual Illusion Magics or Magics Requiring Eye Contact

Weaknesses
Blind
Cannot use left hand
Clumsy
Slicy Stabby Thingies
Finding Places (Houkou-onchi)
Purely Physical Fights

Chocolate
Solid Script
Rain (but not storms)
Plant Life
High Places

Dislikes
Extremely Noisy Places
HEAT (He's a melter)
Statues (There's something just really weird about them)
Short Things (Short doorways, short buildings, short steps. They are really easy to trip over or smack into)
Stairs

Talents
Making everything taste horrible
Tracking Things Down (this apparently extends to people, animals, and vegetables, but not locations themselves)
Climbing (yes, one-handed)
Reading Tones

Fears
FIRE

Inabilities
Reading
Cooking
Swimming
Reading Body Language

RELATIONSHIPS

PM me if interested

Serinia - Reader
[spoili]
9jetjq.jpg
[/spoili]
When Serinia met Zechariah, she was a newly hatched Exceed whose family had disappeared before she hatched (unbeknownst to her, her parents had been eaten in the forest). Her most important function, currently, is to read for him, but in truth she is also his beloved companion. She seems like a bit of a quiet, timid soul at first, quick to get depressed and deeply empathetic towards others, but she largely wears the pants in their relationship (figuratively speaking), because she cares deeply about him and believes she knows what's best for him. That, plus Zechariah likes to give her her way. Part of her protective instinct towards him is that she's known him for most of her life, but there is also the underlying indefinite insecurity that it is her fault that Zechariah went through what he did with the Yakuma. It is an insecurity that Zechariah understands, but knows he cannot assuage with words. He is kind to her in a way he is not with others.

The Ashkews - Lost Memories
Although Zechariah was old enough to remember his true parents before they died, he remembers largely only snippets and moments. His quiet, happy memories of those two people, and as a matter of fact, all of the people in his village, have been overwhelmed by the more vivid and terrible memories of his time in the Yakuma clan and everything thereafter. Nowadays, he never thinks of them, as the concept of parents has become obsolete for him.

The Yakuma Clan - Mildly Disgusting Parental Figure
To an extent, Zechariah considers the yakuma clan his "origin." His "family." In his head, they are the ones who taught him magic and made him who he is today. At the same time, some might think he's a sadist, but he is not a fool. He does not think that the abuse he received in the pursuit of magic was at all normal, and he finds their practices absolutely loathsome. On top of which, he thinks of them as a small-minded people, clinging on to their old glory and power, unaware of how the world works now. Ensconced in their little bubble of isolation, he is certain they will one day self-destruct. Only this time, for real, not just in the eyes of the rest of the world. Still, no matter how much you dislike them, family is family, and he has loyally kept the secret of their village to himself.

Hiraeth Seis - Mother Guild (?)
Zechariah is not what one would consider a fanatic and loyal member of the guild, but that does not change the fact that the guild is now his home. It is the place you come flying back to when you have become tired of your travels and your work. While, even after all this time, he may not have very close relationships with his guild members, he thinks of the place as "where he belongs" and feels most comfortable within its halls.

Other Guilds - Unrelated Uninteresting Organizations
「友達がない人間は敵を作る勇気があるかな。」
Zechariah knows that Hiraeth Seis has rivalries with a number of other guilds, but honestly...? He doesn't care. The guild's feuds are not his feuds, and what real point is there in holding a grudge against a large group of people whom he has never met before, and who have never done him any harm? It feels... stupid. Like a waste of time, and there are actually times where he forgets, altogether, that such things exist.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance
Zechariah has very soft black hair with some streaks of white in it. He keeps his fluffy black hair short, and largely keeps it clear of his ears, so that he doesn't have to brush it back all the time to hear anything, but refuses to get buzz cuts. His skin is slightly on the pale side, but is a little rough in general. His features are somewhat sharp and a little petite in some ways, and he has a largely skinny, and ever so slightly lanky figure that still does not fail to display some of his natural strength. Although nearly fully grown, his features retain a childish edge that makes it difficult to forget that he is still in his teens. Thin lips, a very straight nose, well-defined eyebrows, and a slender neck combine to make him a moderately attractive guy. His fingers are long, but bony, and his vibrant blue eyes, fairly wide, not that it does anything for him. He stands at about 5'6.

Defining Traits
• Zechariah does not bother covering up his eyes, and instead blinks and looks around with them as most normally would. However, they are clearly blank and they typically rest just a little bit off their intended target, as he turns his eyes to look, but can't actually see.

• His left hand and forearm he typically wraps in clean white bandages, because the flesh there is very badly burned and mangled. He doesn't really need to do this, as either way his left hand is permanently useless (though he can still move his left arm, trying to use his fingers causes him extreme pain and his grip is neither strong nor precise), but he does so because he knows it makes his disability seem more horrific to others.

• He has pierced ears.

Clothing Style
Blind though he might be, Zechariah somehow manages to stay fairly fashionable. His current style involves a loosely buttoned jacket with a collared shirt underneath. When he's feeling fancy, he will occasionally go with some hats, as well. His earrings, however, are almost always very simple black studs, and it is a wonder why he keeps them pierced at all. He rarely otherwise accessorizes.

Guild Mark
His guild mark is sunset colored, and covers the area of his left eye when it's closed, but because he largely keeps his eyes open, for the most part, you can only see the outer edges of it.
[spoili]
23hadjk.jpg
[/spoili]

Fighting Style
While not incredibly weak, Zechariah is normally exceptionally clumsy and cannot use weapons that require two hands. All he's really got are his feet and his wits, when it comes down to it. As a result it would be difficult to say he has a fighting style outside of his magic. The rest of it would really just have to be called a "running style." Take away his magic and thwart all his dodges, and you've got an easy fight on your hands.

MAGICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Ability
Little to nothing is known about the ancient Yakuma clan. What kind of a people they were, what led to their downfall, and how they developed their magic. The only thing they are known for is eighteen immensely powerful magics spoken in their language known as the Yakuma 18 War Gods Magics. While not formally considered a Lost Magic, the use of these magics is extremely rare, and few can boast that they know even how one learns such a thing, though some say that no matter which of the eighteen one chooses, one cannot learn any of the Yakuma magics unless the mage has endured deep suffering.

Of the 18, Zechariah was trained only in the one referred to as "Contact." All of the Yakuma War Gods magic follow the same pattern, but each one focuses on a different major factor in war. Such as Territory: representing the land controlled by each opposing force, users of the Territory magic have the ability to manipulate space. One can manipulate space to form heat and generate explosions, teleporting people and/or objects of their choice, and granting the user the ability to switch places with other people who are in close proximity. While Zechariah cannot use Territory, the nature of Contact is much the same.

The user is able to conjure a kind of wave-like bubble of sound in the approximate shape of an ethereal sphere, which allows them to manipulate the sound within their hearing. One can manipulate sound as a means of defense and offense by means of vibrating molecules at such high speeds that the material bursts into flame, or disorienting them with loud noises or others' voices, even cause mild hallucinations, etc. However, its true potential is found in defeating multiple enemies at once. The more organized a force, the easier it is to control it with sounds, imitating command patterns and voices. It is one of the more subtle of the War God powers, but is nonetheless extremely useful. It's greatest drawback, however, is that only one who is blind from a very young age can use this power. As with all the War God magics, it can be used to summon a god-like entity that has an inordinate amount of power over this element, and uses enchantments in the language of the ancient Yakuma tribe. The god-like entity is the most cooperative for contact, as it is the only category for which the being has more than one potential use. It also allows the user to understand and utilize all forms of language, though summoning this entity is the most advanced form of this magic and attempts to summon any of the Yakuma War Gods has resulted in stupid mages' deaths.

The above, however, mentions only the POTENTIAL. The level reached by each mage is, as for every magic, determined by the individual.

Spells
1. Imitation - The ability to precisely replicate a sound from any direction you choose.
2. Echo-Vision - Basically a form of echolocation so precise that it is possible to act as a replacement for vision except for in terms of flat things (art, color, and letters).
3. Amplify - The ability to multiply the volume of an ongoing sound, making it much louder.
4. Silence - Blocks the source of a sound in something of an invisible bubble so that no one outside the radius of the bubble can hear it.
5. Sound Cage - Creates a cage where the bars are made of such intense sound waves it would cause anyone extreme pain to try leaving through the bars, which, though visible, are not solid.
6. Sound Burst - Causes an extremely loud burst of sound from the caster that can temporarily stun or disorient those around them.

OTHER

「俺がどんなに祈っても。いいえ、この夢が叶われても。無くせばならなければ。。。 自分から離した方がいい。」

「痛みから逃げるために。」

Without using his magic, Zechariah has found that by making a certain kind of clicking sound with his tongue, he can still get a general, if slightly vague idea of approximately where things are.

Since he was so young when he went blind, he would not be able to read even if he were to regain his sight.

Zechariah does not care for animals. While he doesn't hate them, he's not in love with them, either. The reverse, however, does not appear to be true. Animals love him. Domesticated animals will instantly gravitate towards him, and while this is not so magical a thing that wild ones will follow him around, it takes little for him to win one over. This is something he himself does not appear to notice, though Serinia most certainly does.

NTS: Potential future powers. Putting out fire, levitating objects, making things catch fire/destroying them, turning sound into electricity, cause physical pain, cause mild hallucinations or trouble breathing.

yellow IMPORTANT!!
Zechariah has told no one but Arba what his magic is, and has never openly displayed or explained it in front of everyone else. Rarely has he ever used it in front of the other members of his guild, either. He prefers to work alone, most often taking "bounty hunter" or "finder" jobs. The only condition he ever gives his clients is that they take no part in the hunt and leave him to his own devices, and those who have attempted to watch him have been met with a "goodbye, and good riddance." "The Cheshire Cat" and "The Blind Hunter" are monikers that have become associated with him outside of the guild, and few know that the two are the same. He does not believe that any of his guild mates knows that either moniker refers to him, but he does not much care if they did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.