• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have the feeling this ideas is closely linked to my CS :D I was actually holding back on purpose, I had many more ideas :D But, yeah, I would agree something like a spell limit would be a good idea.
Haha, you'd be right. After reading over your spells, I had this sneaking suspicion that people would try to over-rule the system in terms of spells, so I've decided this would be the best (regardless of it being more work for me...eh...for the love of the RP).

I started a sheet and didn't finishit. Forgot because of work. I'll get it done tonight

I just started reading the Manga again and roleplaying it sounds fun. I'm reserving Shadow Magic.

Name: Liz St. James
Race: human
Guild: COLOMBA
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday: Oct 1
(OP)Gemstone: Rose
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Libra

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: Very caring.
Guild Mark/Location?: Pink on the top of her right hand.
Appearance:
aminael_by_omupied-d4u3mjz.jpg

Personality: Liz is a very shy woman. She tends to keep to herself. She has little confidence in herself and her abilities. She is very patient and kind. She will go out of her way to help somone. She has a very forgiving natural. She can be something of a doormat because she hasn't learned to stand up for herself yet.
Strengths: caring, understanding, forgiving, patient, kind
Weaknesses: generous, confidence, forgiving, inability to stand up for herself, shy
(OP)Talents: dancing, sewing, cooking, music, healing
(OP)Fears: her father
(OP)Inabilities: stand up for herself
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Healing
Spells: SOLID SCRIPT:
HEAL, SLEEP, WATER, NEEDLES, LIGHT

(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History: Liz's mother died when she was born so she was raised her father. He is a very important healer in the town. Her father was very demanding of Liz. He controlled every part of her life from what she eat to what she wore. She had very little say in her life. It took her years to build up the courage to leave home and start out on her own. Now she is struggling to find her place in the world and who she really is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Griffin Green
Race: human
Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday: May 31
(OP)Gemstone: Emerald
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Taurus

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics: Stubborn
Guild Mark/Location?: Green on his right shoulder
Appearance:
assassin_creed_by_omupied-d477hsi.jpg

Personality:
Griffin comes across very sarcastic. He will use his sarcasm as a way to keep people at bay. He doesn't trust easily. He is very unforgiving if someone lies or breaks his trust. He is loyal to those who earn his trust. He is smarter then he acts. He likes to make people underestimate him. He has no tolerance for bullies. If he sees somone being bullied he will step in.
Strengths: determine, strong, loyal, protective, smart
Weaknesses: Stubborn, unforgiving, impatient, quick tempered, sarcastic
(OP)Talents: carving
(OP)Fears: small places
(OP)Inabilities: patience
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Storm Magic
Spells: lightning, tornado, blizzard, flood, hail
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History:

Last edited:
I just started reading the Manga again and roleplaying it sounds fun. I'm reserving Shadow Magic.
Not to be rude or anything Merlin, but my experience with you hasn't been that positive. What I mean is that you have quite the spotty activity in regards to roleplaying and communication OOC-wise.

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

GENERAL

Name: Sonny Everclear
Race: Human
Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: C-Regular Wizard
(OP)Birthday: June 19th
(OP)Gemstone: Pearl
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Gemini

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP) Defining Characteristics: Clumsy and Enthusiastic
Guild Mark/Location?: A white guild mark rests on the left side of his waist.

Appearance: Standing at an average height, his build is smooth and lean with a healthy slim physique. His kind face and smooth features suit him perfectly and his star covered stocking cap and dark glasses add to his boyish charm. His eyes are sky blue and his hair a light coral. He comes off as quite loveable, like a small rabbit, appealing to both women and men who like that sort of thing.

Personality: Unfortunately Sonny isn't the most capable mage. While he's adept at celestial magic, he's also clumsy, scatterbrained and feeble bodied, yet his magic makes him an asset to any team. He looks up to other mages who seem to have it all together and strives to be more like them. Often at his side is a celestial spirit of the constellation Auriga, named Farful, who is one of Sonny's closest friends. He looks like a miniature blue snowman with feet and a cone shaped nose. Oddly, he always seems to be too hot, except in cool or cold weather. Although Farful doesn't seem to serve any purpose in battle, Sonny appears to do better when he knows his friend is safe.

Strengths: With so many negative attributes, one would think he's completely hopeless, but he does have a few saving graces. Although it may not be considered a talent, he is extremely kind and generous and it's generally easy for him to make friends. Even though he fails miserably at most things, he probably puts in more effort than most people and has an unbreakable will. When he's pushed to his limits, his true potential shines, he just has to learn how to tap into it.

Weaknesses: When it comes to skills outside of combat, the young mage doesn't have many. Sonny is a horrible cook and always finds a way to ruin any dish he tries to make. He's too forgetful to be good at chores and anyone assigning them to him usually become frustrated after a while. He cannot sing, act or dance to save his life and isn't good at getting his point across either, so diplomacy isn't in the cards for him. He's always taking a hand at different things to see if there's something he's good at, however it hasn't provided him with any positive results just yet.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Sonny uses Celestial Spirit Magic that allows him to summon celestial spirits residing in the celestial spirit world. Once a spirit has been summoned, it can perform several tasks for him and will fight on his side. His celestial spirits have varying degrees of power while some being more suited to certain tasks than others. However celestial beings have their own personalities and traits and will sometimes act on their own, ignoring Sonny's commands. Sonny's ability to summon his spirits is limited to how much magic power he has to sustain them. The more spirits he summons and the more powerful they are, the more magic power he exhausts. Sonny has been very fortunate to come into possession of 3 golden zodiac keys left behind by his grandfather while the one silver key was bought for him by his parents. Three other silver keys were obtained by him on his travels with Jericho.

Spells: Currently he is able to summon all three of his zodiac spirits in one day which is rather impressive. He can also summon one zodiac spirit and one silver key celestial spirit at the same time or two silver key celestial spirits at the same time but hasn't been able to summon two zodiac spirits at once just yet.

The three zodiac keys open:

The gate of the Twins, Gemini – Copy Magic. Gemini can perfectly copy anyone that they have come into contact with. Once transformed, they can also mimic the powers and abilities of the transformee, unless said person is stronger than their owner.

The gate of the Golden Bull, Taurus – Immense strength and enhanced reflexes. Taurus expertly wields a mighty axe capable of engaging others in armed combat and dispatching large groups of enemies.

The gate of the Ram, Aries – Fluffy Wool Magic. Aries uses wool magic to lull her enemies into a comfortable state of relaxation. Her wool magic can be used to protect herself and others as well as deflect and distract her enemies.

The four silver celestial keys open:

The Gate of the Auriga, Farful – Sonny's companion. Farful has no real combat abilities and only serves as Sonny's celestial friend.

The gate of the Royal Scepter, Cepheus – Magic Flux. Cepheus can cast a spell that temporarily boosts the magic power of the target or diminishes it. The effect only lasts for 5 minutes.

The gate of the Painter's Easel, Pictor – Illusion Magic. Pictor takes the form of a painter with his easel. Pictor can use his paint brush to paint illusions. Useful for tricking and evading enemies.

The gate of the Tucan, Tucana – A celestial spirit with two forms. In her first form, Tucana resembles a beautiful harpy like creature with multicolored plumage. In this form she has shown significant skill in melee combat and wind magic, she can also translate any language, written or spoken. In her second form, she resembles a knee-high bird. In this form, she has an ability called "razor beak", granting her the ability to penetrate many man-made or magical constructs, depending on its strength.

(OP)Specialties: As mentioned below, he carries with him an ancient tome that has become something of a family heirloom. When in a pinch, he uses the book as both a defensive and offensive weapon although he isn't very good at defending himself. The book is an ancient tome that forever gives off a warm yet faint pulsing light. The book has several purposes. Mainly he uses the book as a guide to learn how to use his celestial powers to their fullest potential. When in a bind however, he can use the book as both a weapon and as armor. Though unassuming, the book somehow packs quite a wallop if he's able to hit his opponent with it and if he manages to hit you over the head, expect to see stars! He also uses the book as a shield, as it can absorb most low-mid level single target spells and physical attacks. Despite having so many uses for the book, he is no knight and his reaction time is horrible, so his chances of being able to defend himself properly are about 50/50.

OTHER

(OP)History: A native of the capitol, Sonny was born into a family of artisans in the lower ring. Sonny was the only child of the small family of commoners, they knew their lives would become more difficult with another mouth to feed but they treated his birth as a blessing. His parents doted on him at a young age and had high hopes that he too would pick up a talent like they did. His mother Natalia is a skilled seamstress and his father Lionel is a renowned sculptor. Natalia and Lionel were sure their bundle of joy would excel in some type of profitable trade, however when it became apparent he had an unfortunate knack for screwing things up, those dreams were quickly dashed.

Because he was so clumsy and awkward as a child, he didn't have many friends. His parents decided it was best he spent most of his time with them, so that he wouldn't be picked on as much or treated unfairly. It was also their hope that he would pick up a skill to help add to the family business. When he was about 8 years old, he witnessed another boy his age stealing food and wanted to warn him about doing something wrong. His parents always told him that even though they were poor, he shouldn't steal or he would cause problems for other people. Jericho was too quick for him though and easily left Sonny behind. Undeterred, Sonny gathered some food from home and waited for the boy the next day. Jericho tried to scare him off but Sonny just smiled and offered him something to eat, however Jericho coldly refused.

Still wanting to be friends, Sonny decided to spy on Jericho from a distance to learn more about him, however Sonny was so terrible at spying, he would always get caught and end up causing trouble. Eventually he managed to track Jericho back to where he was staying outside of town. Sonny would hide behind some bushes every day, waiting for Jericho's parents to come but he was always alone. Sonny was sure the other boy would get angry if he revealed himself, so he never said anything, he thought maybe they could be friends from a distance, so that the other boy didn't have to be alone all the time...until one day a rock hit him in the shoulder. It seemed that Jericho knew he was there the entire time. Caught red handed, Sonny crawled out from the bushes and offered to be friends again and to his surprise, Jericho accepted. The two have been friends ever since.

Just before turning 14, Sonny started to display signs of having an aptitude for magic. This was great, because he was now able to practice magic with Jericho. While his two parents were unable to afford proper tutoring, Natalia wrote to her mother for advice on how Sonny could hone his skills. Although she had no magical abilities of her own, his grandmother did possess something that would prove invaluable. One day a package arrived at the Everclear's doorstep. The package contained 3 golden celestial zodiac keys to add to the 1 silver celestial key he already possessed. There was also a worn and weathered blue tome. The ancient tome Sonny carries is the one his grandmother sent him. Before his death, Sonny's grandfather had given his grandmother instructions on what to do with it. Inside was a note explaining how delighted she was to see that there would finally be some use for the old thing.

Sonny began to realize that the more he learned from the book and the more his abilities increased. Not only that, the physical appearance of the book was changing as well. Slowly, the book seemed to reverse its age and at this point in his studies, even gives of a faint pulsing glow. After teaching himself much of the book, he was finally confident enough to leave his parents behind and go on a journey with his friend Jericho, searching for the latter's dragon father. The journey lead them on one adventure after another but eventually the trail went cold and they were out of money and resources. It was about this time a new guild was accepting members, so Sonny convinced Jericho that they should join the Red Dawn guild. With a way to make money and the support of new friends, maybe they could finally find Jer's Eath Dragon Father! All his life he had been nothing but a screw up but he wants nothing more than to repay his family, help his best friend and honor his new guild by becoming a successful mage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, took me a while to get here.

I'll start working on my character soon; hopefully, I'll have something up by the end of today.

Reactions: Honor-Sama
Seems alright to me :) By "the other one" whose RP are you talking about? I've seen quite a few Fairy Tail RP's, so I'm just curious :)
It was the Crystal Owl RP. Did you participate in that one? :)

Aye sadly it died pretty quickly, ended up rebooting it as a small group rp :P

Side question for everyone - seeing as there is a 'rankings' system involved, would anyone be opposed to me adding a "spell limit" to certain tiers? Or would that just complicate things?
Doesn't matter to me, gonna make my character soon though. Couldn't for the past three days because i was sick.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ali and Honor-Sama
@Warm Regret Could our characters (Jericho and Sonny) already be friends? I think they would get along well.

@Whispering~Melody Sure! I think that would be lot's of fun and I'm sure they would get along great! Should we hash out some details through PM's? I'm thinking since they're the same age, they could have grown up together and developed a brother like bond.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
[bg=white]

竜也悪魔の炎
large.jpg

≾「GENERAL」≿

Name: Tatsuya Akuma, aka ''Metal Fists''
Guild: Titanos
Tier: Regular Wizard, Class - C
Birthday: Oct. 28th
Gemstone: Ruby
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

≾「PERSONAL/MENTAL」≿

Guild Mark/Location?: On the top of his left hand
Appearance: During jobs he wears a full black suit with a tie and sometimes seeing glasses. When at the guild house he wears regular clothing, plain shirt, track jacket, jeans, and sneakers. His nickname derives from his gloves he wears at all times, two heavy red gauntlets made of ruby and metal that covers most of the hands, a flaming ring is attached to the gloves that is wrapped around the middle fingers which is made of metal but the other fingers are made of ruby. The top of the gauntlets have two large blue circles made of a unknown material, the blue circles are attached via a metal trim positioned around it. In general he has big fluffy brown hair and yellow-orange eyes. Standing up about 5'10 and weighing about 150p.
c3ebf53bbb27bdc5887c1e1a7286ef51acca6e52_hq.gif

Personality: He is rather serious at most times, showing everyone that life should be taken with respect and not with granite. He goes out of the way to show good examples for the rest of the guild and can be rather protective of the people within it, he carries with him a rather high tier level of manners and beliefs that display a brotherly yet fatherly array. He can be rather likable by everyone except those who rebel against the systems and rules of the world but can also gather respect by them via battle. His goal is to become guild master, most know of his goal and can see how much he works to achieve it.
Strengths: Courageous, Brave, Protective, The heat, Strong will, Large amount of battle knowledge
Weaknesses: The cold, forceful disbelief, Always helping even when he doesn't need to
Talents: Cooking, Fighting, Leading
Fears: That he might not achieve his goal, That he might bring disappointment to everyone around him, That he might not be able to protect those dearest to him.
Allies: No one at the moment other than his fellow guild members
Enemies: None at the moment.

≾「PHYSICAL/MAGICAL」≿
196030.jpg

Ability: Fire/Inferno magic
Fire Magic

[/bg]​
[bg=white][/bg][bg=white]
Spells:
  • Inferno Blaster - Tatsuya emits one large earth quaking blasts from both hands made of his flame magic, no ice can withstand this attack and will melt instantly, no material can withstand this attack as it too will melt instantly. The only defensive offensive measure possible against this move is a well thought out dodge or by using earth magic it can absorb the blast and thus turn the earth into lava. Reflective magic can also be used to dodge this attack. A flame move equal to this power used against this one will cancel the two out. The negative effect after using this spell is that Tatsuya will lose most of his stamina and therefore will most likely lose quickly afterward if this move does not connect with his opponents. Because of this spell he was put into the Titanos guild.
  • Hands of Ignis - Tatsuya surrounds his hands with flame magic which also causes a flame to appear on his forehead, the more will, bravery, and Courage he gets the more the flames will grow and gain power.

Weapons: Gauntlets

≾「OTHER」≿

History: Tatsuya was recruited into the Titanos guild after helping them suddenly in a mission that was stacked against them by using his inferno blaster spell. The members of the guild saw his power and decided to recruit him into the guild officially as a mage where he then began to also cook for them. Most of his history is unknown and no one knows where he came from but they do know he is strong and loyal to the guilds cause.
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: firejay1
Would y
[bg=white]

竜也悪魔の炎
large.jpg

≾「GENERAL」≿

Name: Tatsuya Akuma, aka ''Metal Fists''
Guild: Titanos
Tier: Regular Wizard, Class - C
Birthday: Oct. 28th
Gemstone: Ruby
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

≾「PERSONAL/MENTAL」≿

Guild Mark/Location?: On the top of his left hand
Appearance: During jobs he wears a full black suit with a tie and sometimes seeing glasses. When at the guild house he wears regular clothing, plain shirt, track jacket, jeans, and sneakers. His nickname derives from his gloves he wears at all times, two heavy red gauntlets made of ruby and metal that covers most of the hands, a flaming ring is attached to the gloves that is wrapped around the middle fingers which is made of metal but the other fingers are made of ruby. The top of the gauntlets have two large blue circles made of a unknown material, the blue circles are attached via a metal trim positioned around it. In general he has big fluffy brown hair and yellow-orange eyes. Standing up about 5'10 and weighing about 150p.
c3ebf53bbb27bdc5887c1e1a7286ef51acca6e52_hq.gif

Personality: He is rather serious at most times, showing everyone that life should be taken with respect and not with granite. He goes out of the way to show good examples for the rest of the guild and can be rather protective of the people within it, he carries with him a rather high tier level of manners and beliefs that display a brotherly yet fatherly array. He can be rather likable by everyone except those who rebel against the systems and rules of the world but can also gather respect by them via battle. His goal is to become guild master, most know of his goal and can see how much he works to achieve it.
Strengths: Courageous, Brave, Protective, The heat, Strong will, Large amount of battle knowledge
Weaknesses: The cold, forceful disbelief, Always helping even when he doesn't need to
Talents: Cooking, Fighting, Leading
Fears: That he might not achieve his goal, That he might bring disappointment to everyone around him, That he might not be able to protect those dearest to him.
Allies: No one at the moment other than his fellow guild members
Enemies: None at the moment.

≾「PHYSICAL/MAGICAL」≿
196030.jpg

Ability: Fire/Inferno magic
Fire Magic
[/bg]​
[bg=white]
Spells:​
  • Inferno Blaster - Tatsuya emits one large earth quaking blasts from both hands made of his flame magic, no ice can withstand this attack and will melt instantly, no material can withstand this attack as it too will melt instantly. The only defensive offensive measure possible against this move is a well thought out dodge or by using earth magic it can absorb the blast and thus turn the earth into lava. Reflective magic can also be used to dodge this attack. A flame move equal to this power used against this one will cancel the two out, however anything else that is not already discussed here that is used against this attack will only make it stronger. The negative effect after using this spell is that Tatsuya will lose most of his stamina and therefore will most likely lose quickly afterward if this move does not connect with his opponents. Because of this spell he was put into the Titanos guild.​
  • Hands of Ignis - Tatsuya surrounds his hands with flame magic which also causes a flame to appear on his forehead, the more will, bravery, and Courage he gets the more the flames will grow and gain power.​

Weapons: Gauntlets

≾「OTHER」≿

History: Tatsuya was recruited into the Titanos guild after helping them suddenly in a mission that was stacked against them by using his inferno blaster spell. The members of the guild saw his power and decided to recruit him into the guild officially as a mage where he then began to also cook for them. Most of his history is unknown and no one knows where he came from but they do know he is strong and loyal to the guilds cause.
[/bg]
Could you change the colour of your text to something more legible? It's nearly impossible to read on that white background :P

Reactions: Zarrock
Would y

Could you change the colour of your text to something more legible? It's nearly impossible to read on that white background :P
Sorry forgot to change the text too.

Is it accepted?
I'm not going to have the chance to read over it tonight, seeing as I'm cracking down on the OOC. But either Akashi or I will let you know when we have the chance to read it over - we've yet to do that with anyones CS's yet :P

Status
Not open for further replies.