• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be hilarious when neither of us gets the spots and all of our smack will have been for nothing
That is true, lol. However the main factor we are definetely looking for is dedication and responsbility. I mean, if you do get your guild then you'd be having a major key role character. Anyhow, once I do read what you both have presented so far I'll definetely let you guys know. Through PMs.

That is true, lol. However the main factor we are definetely looking for is dedication and responsbility. I mean, if you do get your guild then you'd be having a major key role character. Anyhow, once I do read what you both have presented so far I'll definetely let you guys know. Through PMs.
Take your time good sir. I for one am in no rush.

Before creating my character, I would like to ask if I can make her an Ice Dragon Slayer. (Kinda combining Natsu and Gray, lol)
And, if I were to make a Celestial Wizard, would I be able to own any of the Zodiac Keys?

Before creating my character, I would like to ask if I can make her an Ice Dragon Slayer. (Kinda combining Natsu and Gray, lol)
And, if I were to make a Celestial Wizard, would I be able to own any of the Zodiac Keys?

The available dragon Slayer is either Air or Earth... I can't remember which.. But we're only allowing fire, water, earth and air dragon slayers.

As for being a celestial wizard. I'm going to say it's first come first serve. Seeing as every wizard is starting out as a tier c wizard, let's say you can have as many keys as Lucy has at the beginning of the anime...

So... 3 (if I remember correctly).

Ok, thanks. I'll just do an Ice Wizard then. I may add a Celestial Wizard as well. Not sure yet.

Hey @Ali no, I haven't been to the Interest Check thread, I just spotted this one and decided to hop in.

I have a question, BTW, do I need to apply to you and the other GM for any power rank other than a C, or are there a few others that are freely allowed. Also, is it unreasonable to apply for a tier 5 green or blue rank and do I also need to get the approval of my respective guild master? Lastly, do I apply via a PM or just make the CS here and you get to decide (concerning the power level, that is?

Reactions: Honor-Sama
Hey @Ali no, I haven't been to the Interest Check thread, I just spotted this one and decided to hop in.

I have a question, BTW, do I need to apply to you and the other GM for any power rank other than a C, or are there a few others that are freely allowed. Also, is it unreasonable to apply for a tier 5 green or blue rank and do I also need to get the approval of my respective guild master? Lastly, do I apply via a PM or just make the CS here and you get to decide (concerning the power level, that is?
Thanks for the question! I'll be happy to answer it for you.
When it comes to starting off as a higher ranking, both Akashi and I have the ultimate say - however, should you wish to be courteous, it's always nice to ask whoever is the guild master of your guild.

For reference, these are the guild masters and their specific guilds:
Titanos - @Zarrock
Silver Crux - @★Under The Stars★
Hiraeth Seis - @Akashi
Colomba - @Honor-Sama
Red Dawn - @Ali

If you wish to apply as a AA or A (blue or green) tier wizard, PM me and Akashi with your character and we'll go from there!

I hope this helped :) Also, if the message above me is a similar answer from Akashi, my bad, I was writing this whilst he posted x'D

Who to pick for my Earth Dragon Slayer FC...Who who....Feel like an owl...

We can have multiple characters with the same magic types? Can we not?
Depends on the type. Ice- Make is a rare type, so I wouldn't want others to have it, though Cynder can have it too. That's fine with me.

It's going to be hilarious when neither of us gets the spots and all of our smack will have been for nothing
I think I might shed a few tears if all our smack talk has been for naught. For then I wouldn't be able to rub it in your face so much when the mighty Titanos blows your puny lesser guild out of the water.

I think I might shed a few tears if all our smack talk has been for naught. For then I wouldn't be able to rub it in your face so much when the mighty Titanos blows your puny lesser guild out of the water.
All that pride. All that confidence. Poor poor @Zarrock I foresee dark and troubling times for your 'mighty' guild. The winds of change are stirring and I'll crush anyone who gets in my guilds way.

maxresdefault (2).jpg
GENERAL

Name: Jericho "Jer" Rigalia
Race: Human
Height: 6'6
Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: Green Tier- A
(OP)Birthday: November 4th
(OP)Gemstone: Topaz
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
large.gif
PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics:
Mismatched eyes, eyepatch, height.
Guild Mark/Location?: Neck below his ear, right side. The sun is gold while the dots inbetween are royal blue.
Appearance:
CgYMUo5UEAAkb3p.jpg
Personality: Confident, loyal, stubborn, gullible, charming, thoughtful, funny, calm.

Strengths:
Hand-To-Hand
Eyesight (you'll see)
Earth
Red Dawn
Staying calm
Reliable

Weaknesses:
Lightning
Extreme Heat
Puppy dog pouts
Being taken advantage of
Red Dawn
Animals/Children

Talents:
Gardening
Making people laugh
Sleeping through anything
Carving/Chiseling
Pickpocketting
Navigation

Fears:
Being alone
Darkness
Red Dawn Master - Alaska
His friends getting hurt

Inabilities:
To say no
To not fall on his face at least once a day
To hold his liquor
To leave anyone behind
To cook, its bad
To read/write well

Allies: Red Dawn, Sonny
Enemies: Hiraeth Seis

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

large (2).jpg
Ability: Earth Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Earth Shatter
Earth Pulse
Earth Dragon Roar
Earth Prison
Earth Armor
Stone Fist of the Earth Dragon
Spike Slash of the Earth Dragon

Titan State
Earthquake
Adamantite Armor
Meteor Barrage
Eternity Eye
Barrier of the Earth Dragon
Roar of the Earth Air Dragon

(OP)Specialties: His left eye (gold) was enchanted by his dragon father with the ability to store magic power as long as its under seal. Once removed the magic power flows into him boosting his overall power temporarily. Afterward Jer is often left exhausted and with physical damage depending how long he stayed in that what he calls "Titan" state. Once resealed (with eyepatch) magic will start to store in his eye once again but it takes time.

OTHER
tumblr_mkci7keU7I1rbeyf4o1_500.gif

History: Jericho doesn't remember his parents. They were killed by a group of bandits when he was just 3 years old. They managed to hide him in a hollow tree before the bandits caught up to them. They said they would return...They didn't. He was left in that tree for who knows how long before a dragon of all things found him. Drawn to the tree by his crying the ancient beast was surprised to discover a toddler all alone in the forest. Feeling for the boy the Earth Dragon, Ruckard, took him under his wing. From that day on Jericho was Ruckard's son and nobody was gonna tell him different.

Shortly after his "adoption" Ruckard decided to pass on his magic to the youngster. He taught Jericho the arts of Dragon Slaying, as well as bits of the human world. At least enough that he could read and write on a elementary level. To the old dragon's surprise Jericho had a real talent for magic, learning his teachings with great speed. The 2 stayed like this....Until 1 morning Jericho awoke to discover Ruckard gone. He stayed in hopes his father would return, he waited 2 weeks...Until it finally settled in, he was alone. Jer was only 7 at this time. A week later he left their home in determination to find Ruckard, no matter what it took.

He traveled from place to place, learning about human civilization as he did. He either did odd jobs for people or stole to buy necessities, becoming quite adept at pickpocketting. When he was 8 Jer had just arrived at a town the day before. Walking through a street of vendor's he waited until one of the merchant's was distracted with a customer then he snatched a couple of loaves of bread before slipping into an alley. But his little crime didn't go as well as he thought. Another kid around his age had seen him and confronted him in the alley. Jericho tried to give the boy the slip but he was surprisingly persistent. Finally he got rid of him.

Only to discover the same boy the next day waiting for him in the same area. Aggravated Jer tried to scare him off by showing him his strength by punching through a stone wall. Unfortunately this tactic didn't work....Instead the boy offered him a basket of fruits and bread with the offer of friendship. Now Jericho was very untrusting and brash at this age. So naturally he declined the offer and gave the boy the slip again, or so he thought. Turned out the persistent kid had decided to follow him to his hideout in the woods on the outskirts of town. Jer chose to just ignore him, they kept doing this for weeks.

Until finally one night Jericho threw a rock straight at where the kid was hiding in a bush by his camp site. The rock struck his shoulder which succeeded in a yowl of pain. "Hey kid i know your there! Why do you keep following me?" Jer called out. The boy walked out of the bushes sheepishly. But instead of getting mad or running away like the Dragon Slayer expected, he offered his hand with a smile. "I'm Sonny and i would like to be your friend." He said. Jer was tempted to knock the hand away and chase him off. But there was a part of him, deep down, that was truly lonely. His innocent words touched that part of him. So instead he scoffed and grumbled "Jericho....Want some?" He asked gesturing to the fish he had roasting over the fire. With a bright smile Sonny accepted. They've been friends ever since.

When Jericho turned 18 him and Sonny decided to set out to find his father. They had a lead, or rather a rumor of a dragon sighting in the mountains. But what they found there instead was just a giant Wyvern. By the time they escaped the harsh mountains they were out of supplies and broke. Thats when Sonny suggested they join a Wizard guild for information and money. So they joined a new and upcoming guild, Red Dawn.
@Ali @Akashi Rawr! Lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Warm Regret and Ali
WIP
View attachment 111775

GENERAL

Name: Jericho "Jer" Reed
Race: Human
Height: 6'6
Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: C-Class. B-Class/Titan State
(OP)Birthday: November 4th
(OP)Gemstone: Topaz
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
View attachment 111774
PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics:
Mismatched eyes, eyepatch, height.
Guild Mark/Location?: Neck below his ear, right side. The sun is gold while the dots inbetween are royal blue.
Appearance:
View attachment 111773
Personality: Confident, loyal, stubborn, gullible, charming, thoughtful, funny, calm.

Strengths:
Hand-To-Hand
Eyesight (ya you'll see)
Earth
Red Dawn
Staying calm
Reliable

Weaknesses:
Lightning
Extreme Heat
Puppy dog pouts
Being taken advantage of
Red Dawn
Animals/Children

(OP)Talents:
(OP)Fears:
(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

View attachment 111772
Ability: Earth Dragon Slayer
Spells:
Earth Shatter
Earth Pulse
Earth Dragon Roar
Earth Prison
Earth Armor
Gravity Punch

Titan State
Earthquake
Adamantite Armor
Meteor Barrage
Eternity Eye

(OP)Specialties: His left eye (gold) was enchanted by his dragon father with the ability to store magic power as long as its under seal. Once removed the magic power flows into him boosting his overall power temporarily. Afterward Jer is often left exhausted and with physical damage depending how long he stayed in that what he calls "Titan" state. Once resealed (with eyepatch) magic will start to store in his eye once again but it takes time.

OTHER
View attachment 111778
(OP)History:
For you, history is not optional.

BTW, I just wanna say I'm claiming Thunder magic (not dragonslayer type magic though - that's allowed, right?) And also I'd really like to ask how are the PvP battles going to unfold and what will they be based upon, apart from the genwral wizard power levels, considering we don't have any hard (numerical ) stats to go off on?

BTW, I just wanna say I'm claiming Thunder magic (not dragonslayer type magic though - that's allowed, right?) And also I'd really like to ask how are the PvP battles going to unfold and what will they be based upon, apart from the genwral wizard power levels, considering we don't have any hard (numerical ) stats to go off on?
Yep! Thunder Magic is okay.
In regards to 'how are the PvP battles going to unfold'.. are you meaning to ask how we as GM's will be setting rules for PvP?
Or how your character is going to interact with another and fight?

We are going with the trust system here. We the GMs will be paying attention to every PvP battle. So we do hope you guys can make them interesting and so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.