Guild: Titanos
Tier: BROWN TIER - BB
Birthday: July 10
Gemstone: Ruby
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

PERSONAL/MENTAL

Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?:
Right side of his neck, just under the ear.

Appearance:
bd39d747113d516f88d9845f3da8b39e.jpg

Personality:

Rayner enjoys the carefree lifestyle of a guild mage. Drinking, partying, and pranks are the highlights of his day. Never one to act responsible, Rayner rarely takes his responsibilities at the guild seriously. His chores and daily training often go neglected, much to the ire of his fellow guild mates.
Strengths: Rayner is a joyous person. His charisma allows him to befriend most people with ease and with little effort. This trait allows him to assimilate into a crowed of strangers and lull them into a sense of companionship. Rayner can build a lifelong friendship with even the most staunch of foes, a tactic he often uses to avoid fighting.
Weaknesses: Rayner is brash and often too trustworthy, traits that have bitten him in the ass more than once. His uncontrollable gambling has cost him is pride and clothes on more than one occasion. Many cities within Fiore will deny him entrance due to his outstanding gambling debts.
Beside his gambling addiction, Rayner is not the best of fighters. His ability to fight is not in question, instead his lack of a drive to fight is so abysmal he would prefer to run than face his assailant. He can take it, but lacks the heart to dish it out in most situations.

Talents:
Rayner is an excellent conversationalist
A Talented swordsman.
A powerful mage.
A steadfast friend, to even those he just became acquainted to.

Fears:
Losing his friends.
Being alone.
Running out of hooch.
Losing his lucky dice.

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability:

d5a9a07d06c6fc4f5c94984bba4702b5.jpg

Demonic Takeover:
When pressed and without any alternatives, Rayner will change into a bestial form. This form is in a sense his true self. A creature that reveals his innermost self. A form he fears greatly, and almost refuses to show to anyone. All of his physical attributes are enhanced greatly while in this form.

Physical Capabilities:
Because Rayner is a demon, his body is much more resilient than that of a normal human. Aside from his enhanced durability, Rayner posses enhanced stamina and strength. Despite his size, Rayner posses strength that far surpasses normal individuals. His speed, stamina, and reflexes resemble that of a feral beast. In rare instances Rayner will go all out in a fight, thus allowing him to stand even against mages that far out rank him, if only in physical combat.

Spells:

Bomb Curse Magic:
Rayner can create and remotely detonate bombs through direct contact with any surface. Foes that come into contact with Rayner are likewise cursed, and become bombs themselves. The intensity of the explosions vary but are often on a grand scale.

Bomb Orb:
Rayner can trap any object or person into a highly sensitive orb, that when disturbed explodes. The size of the orb largely depends on the object/person trapped within. Contact with his own body will not cause the orb to detonate.

Landmine Curse:
As the name suggest Rayner can leave behind a series of magic circles that form when he comes into contact with the ground. These cursed mines are invisible and detonate remotely or from direct contact. These mines can be placed on any surface and can stack upon each other causing an even more deadly explosion. There is no limit to how many mines Rayner can place at once, and there for can even be placed during combat with ease.

Smoking Fists:
Rayner can create explosions from his own body. One favored use of this ability is to add an explosive force to his own punches. Once his fist makes contact with his opponent, his opponent must take into account two separate explosions. the first initial hit from his punch, and the curse that is left behind from contact.

Smoking Aces:
Rayner grabs a handful of whatever is available, from rocks, pebbles, to sand and flings them at his foe. These small but cursed objects exploded like firecrackers in mid flight. Depending on the objects used, shrapnel can become more deadly than the explosions themselves.

Flash Bang:
As the name suggest Rayner can create a non lethal flash bang out of any object. Useful in annoying his fellow guild members, or to create a diversion for him to escape combat.

Imploding Grenada:
Rayner curses an object and creates a lethal grenade. Unlike a normal outward explosion, this spell pulls all objects inward towards the center of the first implosion. Seconds after the first implosion, a secondary explosion expels all objects outward.

Grand Finale:
Rayner turns himself into a massive bomb that explodes with such force that can level an entire city. This spell is one Rayner will likely never use, for the cost of casting this spell is his own life.

Weapons:
A beautifully inscribed sword of exceptional quality, won in a card game.

Armor:
Finely crafted armor that shows off his flashy side.

OTHER

History:

Like all demons Rayner was created by unnatural means. He was not born, but created in a lab. Nothing more than an experiment that just went right. He was not the first of his kind to be created by Dr. Welch, but he was the last. Dr. Welch was a deeply disturbed man, a man whose greed drove him to commit terrible taboos. Welch longed for position and power, but lacked the abilities to acquire it himself. Instead he created slaves to do his bidding, and commit his crimes. For years Welch perfected his craft of creating demons, although his exact methods of doing so were lost.

Welch had earned the ire of almost every guild in Fiore, including that of Titanos. Many villages became desolate ruins because of his creations. Though not all conformed to his will so easily. Rayner was one of those few exceptions. When Rayner was created he felt fear and confusion for the first time. He was meant to be Dr. Welch's crowing creation, but ultimately became his undertaker.

In the beginning Rayner's abilities were untested and uncontrollable. Dr. Welch subjected him to torturous tests, even going as far as to pit him in combat against his own kind. Demons were created one after the other in order to develop and hone Rayners abilities. These demons were flawed, and were never meant to be anything more than bodies to be blown to bits.

Months of killing his own kind forced him to abandon his emotions and become a husk, void of fear or sadness. He knew only the sounds of his explosions, and the deafening crack of his bombs. When Dr. Welch was confident enough in his creation, Rayner was given his first mission. A simple task to further test his abilities. His task was to destroy a village, a task that should have been simple and easy.

Instead of doing what he was ordered to do, his curiosity got the better of him. Rayner ventured into the village were he discovered the joys of gambling for the first time. He was hooked from the first throw if the dice. LAdy luck was on his side that night, and he walked away with a pocket full of coins. Coins he all but lost the following day.

Rayner forgot his task and began to visit the village each day, and at night tucked away into the woods to await the morning. He learned how to laugh as he made his first friends. As he observed his gambling companions, he learned to bluff and lie, thus furthering his skills. Rayner was like a sponge, absorbing everything he learned there. It was the first time he ever felt joy and satisfaction.

The villagers were suspicious of him at first, but quickly accepted him as one of their own. When asked his name for the first time he had no answer to give them, so they gave him a name. He took up residence with a family who offered him room and board in exchange for labor. He was alive again, these people had filled his hallow husk with so many emotions he couldn't begin to repay them, but his joy would be short lived.

Dr. Welch had allowed him to enjoy his brief time among the village before setting his demons to fetch his prized creation. Rayner was confronted by his kin, and again he felt fear and shame. He had gone against his purpose, and neglected his task. He knew punishment awaited him, and knowing that left him crippled with fear. Like a beaten dog all he could do was stand and watch as the village was turned to ash before him. He had the strength and the ability to save them, to fight back. the memory of doing nothing to save those people will haunt him forever.

As Rayner was being subjected to torture by his creator, he felt rage and anger for the first time. The screams of his dying friends filled his heart and mind. Something inside of him changed, like a nerve that just wouldn't stop throbbing. His mind went blank, and when he awoke the facility where he was created was a smouldering ruin. Fire ravaged the interior, and corpses littered the ground in masses of flesh and gore. He escaped the burning facility and returned to the only other place he knew.

He wallowed in sorrow for what felt like an eternity among the rubble that was the village. He did not move, nor eat or sleep for days, only kneeling in the ashes of the village. After sometime mages from Titanos stumbled across the village and found him. When questioned where he was from, he tearfully responded with "From here," as he held a pile of muddied ash in his hands.

The mages had their suspicions about him, for they knew he was not human, but the sorrow that was clear on his face made them feel pity for him. He was taken back to their guild; half a prisoner he was watched and guarded as he was allowed to recover. After several days of being questioned and answering them truthfully, the guild thought it best he be supervised indefinitely. He was inducted into the guild where he could be monitored, but also be put to good use.

At first Rayner was seen as a nuisance; a dangerous outsider. Frustrated at being shunned, Rayner lashed out the only way that he could. He played harmless pranks on his guild mates almost daily. Flash bangs in the toilets, fireworks in the dorms in the middle of the night, are just a few to name. It took years, but Rayner slowly began to earn Titanos's trust. He has recently been allowed to go on missions without supervision, and some have taken a liking to him, and even invited him along on joint missions.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dude at least yours isn't just music. I only have one song that hurts people currently. Other than that i'm gonna have to pull out some Jackie Chan luck with my hand to hand.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Soooo... seeing as I'm not going to be here all week - I won't have the chance to do CS reviews with Akashi - however, as soon as I'm back on Monday, that's the plan.
Also, welcome to all the new people! My apologies if I haven't said hi yet or directly tagged you with a welcome - just know you are indeed welcome :D!
I'll be cranking out a lot of the OOC tonight in order to give you guys something to work with over these three days :)

Any questions that you need answered by both GM's best be asked now ♥​

Ah, leaving today? Well I could show you what I have in regards to my girl, with the man, I've been working on it, but I take it you don't have the time to read either. Should I post the bios, or at least for now make my magic claims? I mean I still need prior approval from you two in regards to the placements I had requested.

Ah, leaving today? Well I could show you what I have in regards to my girl, with the man, I've been working on it, but I take it you don't have the time to read either. Should I post the bios, or at least for now make my magic claims? I mean I still need prior approval from you two in regards to the placements I had requested.
Go ahead and post the bio(s) and if you wouldn't mind, please put something along the lines of *awaiting approval* beside your characters tier.
That way, on Monday, when Akashi and I are reviewing CS's, I won't forgot to approve your character via PM :)

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Go ahead and post the bio(s) and if you wouldn't mind, please put something along the lines of *awaiting approval* beside your characters tier.
That way, on Monday, when Akashi and I are reviewing CS's, I won't forgot to approve your character via PM :)
Fine with me, I'll finish them up today likely, or by tomorrow max. I think they'll meet approval.

Last edited:
GENERAL

Name: Rayner Von Emmerich
Race: Demon
Guild: Titanos
Tier: C
(OP)Birthday: July 10
(OP)Gemstone: Ruby
(OP)Zodiac Sign: Cancer

PERSONAL/MENTAL

(OP)Defining Characteristics:
Guild Mark/Location?: Right side of his neck, just under the ear.

Appearance:
bd39d747113d516f88d9845f3da8b39e.jpg

Personality:

Rayner enjoys the carefree lifestyle of a guild mage. Drinking, partying, and pranks are the highlights of his day. Never one to act responsible, Rayner rarely takes his responsibilities at the guild seriously. His chores and daily training often go neglected, much to the ire of his fellow guild mates.
Strengths: Rayner is a joyous person. His charisma allows him to befriend most people with ease and with little effort. This trait allows him to assimilate into a crowed of strangers and lull them into a sense of companionship. Rayner can build a lifelong friendship with even the most staunch of foes, a tactic he often uses to avoid fighting.
Weaknesses: Rayner is brash and often too trustworthy, traits that have bitten him in the ass more than once. His uncontrollable gambling has cost him is pride and clothes on more than one occasion. Many cities within Fiore will deny him entrance due to his outstanding gambling debts.
Beside his gambling addiction, Rayner is not the best of fighters. His ability to fight is not in question, instead his lack of a drive to fight is so abysmal he would prefer to run than face his assailant. He can take it, but lacks the heart to dish it out in most situations.

(OP)Talents:
Rayner is an excellent conversationalist
A Talented swordsman.
A powerful mage.
A steadfast friend, to even those he just became acquainted to.

(OP)Fears:
Losing his friends.
Being alone.
Running out of hooch.
Losing his lucky dice.

(OP)Inabilities:
(OP)Allies:
(OP)Enemies:

PHYSICAL/MAGICAL

Ability: Demonic Takeover: When pressed and without any alternatives, Rayner will change into a bestial form. This form is in a sense his true self. A creature that reveals his innermost self. A form he fears greatly, and almost refuses to show to anyone. All of his attributes are greatly enhanced alongside his magical abilities.

Spells:
Bomb Curse Magic: Rayner can create and remotely detonate bombs through direct contact with any surface. Foes that come into contact with Rayner are likewise cursed, and become bombs themselves. The intensity of the explosions vary but are often on a grand scale.

Bomb Orb: Rayner can trap any object or person into a highly sensitive orb, that when disturbed explodes.
Landmine Curse: As the name suggest Rayner can leave behind a series of magic circles that form when he comes into contact with the ground. These cursed mines are invisible and detonate remotely or from direct contact. These mines can be placed on any surface and can stake upon each other causing an even more deadly explosion.

Smoking Fists: Rayner can create explosions from his own body. One favored use of this ability is to add an explosive force to his own punches.

Grand Finale: Rayner turns himself into a massive bomb that explodes with such force that can level an entire city.
(OP)Specialties:
(OP)Weapons:
(OP)Charms:
(OP)Armor:

OTHER

(OP)History:
Rayner has lost much of his memory, and his past is all but a mystery to him. His oldest memory is waking up on Okane Beach, with no explanation of how he got there. The only thing he could recall was his name, he didn't even realize he could use magic. His instincts drove him to seek survival however he could. For the most part he was a beggar and a thief. He was frightened and alone for the worse part of a year. He had no friends to speak of, and as a result of his seclusion became deeply depressed.

He made the mistake of pick pocketing a guild mage of Titanos, the result was not at all what he expected. He was drawn into a fight with said member of Titanos, where his magic abilities were drawn to the surface. His lack of experience fighting did not aid him at all, and was more or less beaten to a pulp. He was then faced with a decision, join the guild or be handed over to the authorities. He grudgingly joined the guild to avoid a cell.
His first few months as a guild member were horrendous. Having to work and train for hours on end was not at all how he wanted to live his life; however, after some time had paced he realized how blessed he was. The guild took pity on him, offered him a livelihood and something he could never repay. They gave him the one thing he wanted more than anything else in the world, a family and friends.​
MORE TITANOS MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOW DOWB TO FIORE'S MIGHTIEST GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE TITANOS MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOW DOWB TO FIORE'S MIGHTIEST GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down now. I suggest you finish up your Titanos GM CS. XD

Calm down now. I suggest you finish up your Titanos GM CS. XD
I've been on a train for the past few days, so I haven't been able to get it up. But I'll be to my hotel room tonight, so I'll get him up then!!!

Reactions: Akashi
Titanos the mightiest guild...funny joke. I'll share it with all my friends. Titanos has been lucky so far, that's all. Silver Crux for life.

Just letting you all know that we will have an arc where guilds get to battle one another to rise up in ranks. like in canon. I mean we must have something like that when we got five guilds, no? haha XD

We also need to change them guild ranks for them pillars XD

Titanos the mightiest guild...funny joke. I'll share it with all my friends. Titanos has been lucky so far, that's all. Silver Crux for life.
YAY SILVER CRUX ALL THE WAY!!!

Just letting you all know that we will have an arc where guilds get to battle one another to rise up in ranks. like in canon. I mean we must have something like that when we got five guilds, no? haha XD

And Silver Crux will not lose to the other guilds! (Except for maybe Red Dawn since my other character is there lol)

Silver Crux'll beat the living hell out of all he rest! I'll get Ivan to see to that personally!

★Under The Stars★ said:
And Silver Crux will not lose to the other guilds! (Except for maybe Red Dawn since my other character is there lol)

Our master is a traitor, noooo :(

So we have a Demon in our midst....Interesting.

• Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
naoto_coloring_by_stellarita-d5cyj9z.png

Fuyumine Naoto from DOGS: Bullets & Carnage​

embed.php

"Atonement is everlasting, but I will never give up. My name is Sarah Pepper, and I've killed people. If you are scared, you may leave me, hate me, whatever. I will save you if you need it, no matter what."
[spoili]
tumblr_mgsj2opQrP1rsztyoo1_250_zpse15b78d8.gif~c200
[/spoili]
Name:
Sarah Pepper

Race:
Human

Guild:
Titanos

Wizard

Tier:
C

Birthday:
June 30th​

Gemstone:
Alexandrite

Zodiac Sign:
Gemini
embed.php

"I will protect you. I will fight for justice, no matter what."
[spoili]
tumblr_mgqif75DTM1rsztyoo2_250_zps5fee17dc.gif~c200
[/spoili]

Guild Mark/Location?:
Stomach, left side, Silver

Appearance:
superthumb.gif

Blue-black hair and standing at 6' 5" makes her appear to be an imposing figure. She is also fairly muscled due to her past training, and a scar over her chest can be seen when she wears v-necked shirts or tank tops. She tends to wear pants and plain shirts. She usually wears a knife at her side as well.

Personality:
Focused and determined, Sarah is the type that is usually terrifying when you don't know her. She looks angry and aggressive, but that is mostly just her face. In reality, she's gentle and compassionate. She's far more empathetic than people would think of an ex-assassin, and she's still working on ridding herself of that label. In battle, she's ruthless, but won't kill unless necessary. She's also always eager to help her fellow guild mates or other people. She's often known for doing low level jobs just to help people out.

She's secretive about her past, but when asked directly, she'll admit to it. She views it as a growing experience, rather than a regret. Even though she was responsible for many deaths and killed many people. She's not fazed by much, and is always eager to be a shoulder to cry on.

Strengths:
Stoic
Experienced in the Underworld
Physically Strong
High Mobility

Weaknesses:
-Cute Things (Will drop everything to take care of cute things).
-Her Paper Body spell is the only paper spell that is able to be cut, burned, or vulnerable to normal paper weaknesses.
-She's trained to ambush and weaken enemies. She's no good in a normal arena fight.
-High endurance, her magic uses very little magic with the exception of Indigo Seal.

Talents:
Singing
Cooking
Strategy Games

Fears:
Slipping Back Into Her Old Ways
Being Too weak to Protect What Matters

Inabilities:
Playing Instruments
To Kill

Allies:
Anyone Kind

Enemies:
Any and All Dark Guilds
embed.php

"Please do not hate me, but my magic was designed for assassination. Never forget that."
[spoili]
tumblr_mgsj2opQrP1rsztyoo3_250_zps1cfa642e.gif~c200
[/spoili]
Ability:
Paper Blizzard

A Caster type magic related to use of paper. It allows the user to create and control multicolored sheets of papers for various effects. The Magic mainly offers a wide range of offensive abilities, but it is also capable of defense, escape, and imprisonment. The user can also morph their body into paper as well. A skill they can utilize to increase maneuverability and avoid damage. The sheets of paper used in this Magic are small and square-shaped and change color depending on the spell that the user has chosen. Unlike regular paper, the sheets are durable in a sense that they don't burn and can withstand attacks, except for when Paper Body is used.

Spells:
Gray Seal- by putting up a hand, A large paper shield can be put up between Sarah and her opponent. It is not able to be burned, but can be cut with a sharp sword. Sarah claims that this paper has the character for God of Protection on the paper when she does this, but like the other moves, no one can see the markings.

Paper Body- Sarah turns into small sheets of paper and is vulnerable only to fire or cutting, but moves very quickly. If the sheets stick to an enemy, they are poisoned. This move has no 'God Markings'.

Indigo Seal- by wrapping an enemy in paper, she makes them see whatever will hurt them the most. Be it lost love, a hurt friend, or a future without them. In order to set this up, a circle of small papers need to be set up in a circle. This move does no physical damage. It is the 'God of Fear and Pain'. This move typically drains a lot of her magic, but after it is done she can use what her enemy saw against them. The purpose is to shorten the battle by allowing her to make a critical blow. Her paper prevents her from attacking the enemy while they are in Indigo Seal, so she has to wait for it to finish.

Red Seal- By turning the paper red, it is imbued with fire element. If placed on the ground, it shoots up jets of flame and paper. If placed on an enemy, it makes them weaker to fire attacks. If removed, it can cause burns on the victim. This is the 'God of Fire'.

White Seal- By turning the paper white, it is imbued with ice. By throwing it into the air, the paper turns into spiked balls of ice and explodes out paper after they are dismissed. When placed on the target, they become weaker to ice attacks. When removed by the target, they are covered with a small amount of ice. This is the 'God of Tundras'.

Brown Seal- By turning the paper brown, the paper is given an earth element. If thrown at the target like a knife, it has the weight of a 100 pound boulder and when it hits it scatters brown paper on the target. When placed on the target, the target is weakened to earth type attacks. When removed by the target, their limbs become twice as heavy. This is the 'God of Mountains'.

Yellow Seal- By turning the paper yellow, it is infused with electric energy. When blown into the air, the paper explodes into a flash of electricity that scatters paper and damages anyone in the blast zone. When the paper is stuck to the target, they become weaker to electric attacks. When removed by the target, the target receives an electric shock.

Passive Paper Seals- the more paper attached to an enemy, the worse the effect that will happen when the paper is removed by the target. It takes about ten to get the point where removing the seals would cause more damage than letting them remain. The seals can only be removed with their opposite element magic.

Specialties:
Ambushing
Traps

Weapons:
A small knife she keeps at her side at all times. It has no interesting qualities.

Armor:
None

embed.php

"I am Titanos, I carry their will and trust in me!"
[spoili]
tumblr_mgsj2opQrP1rsztyoo8_250_zps8fc00803.gif~c200
[/spoili]
History:
Sarah's father was part of a dark guild before she was ever born. He was famous for his high body count on missions and his willingness to do whatever needed to be done, and perhaps then some. Naturally, when his daughter simply appeared one day, she was inducted into the guild and served alongside her father. When her methods were similar to her father, no one questioned it. Sarah was dropped at her father's feet when she was young, the product of a one night stand that her father barely remembered, but her talent in magic had to be genetic.

And it was. She became a grim reaper of sorts, appearing on the battlefield and watching as enemies blew themselves up or collapsed after trying to peel off the pieces of paper. If they weren't dead by then, she'd finish off anyone who looked even still alive with her knife.

Then, she was ordered to destroy an orphanage on her own when she was sixteen. She didn't even flinch as her magic destroyed the building with all those children inside. As she did so, a mage from the council attacked her and she fought him to a draw. Both were exhausted, barely standing. Then the mage asked why she did what she did. Why didn't she care about who her work killed.

She responded that she was afraid of her father, and that being the grim reaper was the only way she'd get praise from him. She admitted that she didn't want to kill the children in the orphanage, but if she didn't she'd fear for her life. The mage explained that he'd emptied it to use it as bait for the dark guild Sarah worked for. Sarah cried, relieved that she wouldn't have to worry about more blood on her young hands. The mage told her to become a spy for him, and she worked with the council to destroy her guild.

When the raid on the dark guild happened, there was no one left alive. Sarah had killed them all, and offered herself as prisoner. The mage defended her, claiming that she was his spy and her cover had been blown. It was enough to get her off on a light sentence, and when she left prison at age eighteen, she decided to join a guild and work towards atonement. Her time alone in her cell left her time to reflect and think about her second chance at life.

She joined the most powerful light guild in order to change how people view her and someday to become a council enforcer and try to help people like how she was helped. To this day, she hasn't killed anyone since the slaughter of her dark guild, "Devil's Heart". She earned the title of 'Heart's Slayer'.

Theme Song:

Status
Not open for further replies.