Status
Not open for further replies.
f520fa0f9a12fbe4c6a983e7a41b5f95.jpg
Guild: Colomba
Tier: C
Activity: Who knows?~

*Flush!*

The sound came from the washrooms, so awkwardly interrupting all of the commotion. Just moments later, the young, purple-dressed wizardess proudly marched out from the washrooms, slinking on her gloves with a snuggly smile.
Her attitude seemed much too nonchalant for all that was going on. Was she not aware of the current situation? Not like anyone could predict Wynter anyway.

She opened her eyes, followed by a high pitched squeal that could only come from an anxious young woman such as Wynter. Dashing like a roadrunner towards Neya, she immediately pounced on the handsome golden lion, patting it all over. She beamed over the poor beast like a child wanting candy from a gumball machine, petting it everywhere, clinging herself to it just about everywhere and squealing in delight with eyes brighter and wider than anything else in the world. "Tututututu!" The girl squealed, radiating around the lion in a level of hapiness that no one in the guild had ever seen her in before.
2d9.gif

It was then that she came to an abnormal halt, freezing so suddenly, as if something had paralyzed. Her jaw was dropped dramatically, eyes white and embarassed, cheeks dashed with shocking blushes as she gazed at the now trashed guild hall, including Marya's body and the two goons which radiated a threatening aura. With the speed of light, she crawled forward, currently being under the lion, and stood, panicking. It didn't take her long to realize what was going on, and she instantly readied herself for battle.
Wynter quickly uttered out a few chants, stammering due to how embarassed she was.
With her jaw still dropped, eyes widened, and her cheeks striped with a blush, a bubbly cloud of pink, sizzling liquid began to orbit around her, though Wynter's actual body remained motionless. Needless to say, this was one of the only times anyone had seen her magic. Most knew her to be an Acid Mage, but almost no one had ever seen her distinct, pink-colored spells before.

Despite the eye-catching factors about it, it seemed to do basically nothing. The cloud merely circled around Wynter, doing absolutely nothing, like the moon orbiting the Earth.

@ Alerts aren't working for me -_-

Reactions: Ali

Name: Griffin Green
Guild: Red Dawn
Teir: C
Interactions: Frederick, Sonny , Kaito @Blitzfang42 @Warm Regret @xLarius

Outfit:
http://cosplaywho.com/media/wysiwyg/jellal-cosplay-costume.jpg

Griffin wasnt sure how to respond to Sonny's compliment. He wasnt used to people complimenting him. Being part of the guild had helped his confidence some but he still had major doubts about his abilities. He was always trying to prove to himself that he was worthy of Red Dawn. He knew that guilds didnt take just any wizard. It was important to him that he prove that he was worthy of their acceptance. "I think you are very useful."

Griffin didnt laugh when Sonny fell. He thought it was more of a case of the other man not watching where is was going. It wasnt long before they started hearing people mentioning Kaito's name. He looked around for signs of the younger man but it seemed like they had just missed him. "Sounds like we missed some excitement. Atleast Kaito is leaving us something to follow."

Following the choas that Kaito left behind shouldnt be too hard. Alot of people were talking about seeing the two men together. Of course following rumors wasnt the easiest thing to do. Storied got exaggerated as time went by. Luckily they werent that far behind the two men so they should have too much trouble.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Warm Regret

Tier: A
Mentions: Alaska Young @Ali
Interactions: None​

Preoccupied as he was, Miryz wasn't expecting a hug, especially since he was lying on a table. Then again, someone determined enough would find a way to do anything. It really didn't help that he had such a light frame that could be manhandled around by someone with enough strength. As it was, he was pulled bodily across the table into someone with a movement that felt more like a chokehold. The illusions flickered, taking on a more dangerous appearance as the edges of the banners began glittering like steel blades and the surfaces of the balloons bulging outward with spiky protrusions. The boisterous voice that accompanied it did little to stop the change in the illusions.

It took a moment or two to process that the outburst was one of glee than outrage and as quickly as they changed, the decorations reverted.

"Well at least someone can appreciate the work I go through for things like this. What did you have in mind?"

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

Sonny Everclear
Activity: Gathering Information with Griffin and tracking down a trouble magnet. / About to start another NPC rumble with Kaito

@KatherinWinter
@xLarius

After collecting himself, the weak smile on Sonny's face grew slightly brighter. He was always happy when people didn't point out his shortcomings. He was sure Griffin was just trying to be nice when he said he thought he was useful. The truth was that Sonny couldn't go one day without doing something wrong but it made him happy that Griffin wanted to cheer him up. "Thanks Griffin, I'm working hard to make Red Dawn the best guild in Fiore, just like you." He said while briefly closing his eyes and holding his grimoire close. At this point Griffin overheard some chatter among the citizens and made a comment that Kaito was leaving them something to follow, to which Sonny responded. "Yeah, a mess…" He said in a huff, then smiled softly, looking relieved. "But I'm glad he seems to be ok. We should probably drag him back to the guild before he has a chance to get into some real trouble."

Approaching one of the men nearby, Sonny questioned him. "Excuse me sir. But did you see a young man about this tall, with dark hair and a sword?" Sonny asked while using his free hand to accentuate his verbal description.

'I certainly did.' The man replied. 'Got himself into a fight with Kain. Is he a friend of yours? You might wanna get him out of town for a while.'

"Why is that?" Sonny asked in a worried tone.

'Kain doesn't like to lose.' The stranger replied.

Sonny frowned and so did Farful who was standing beside him and looking up at his master. "Do you know where he went?" Sonny asked with concern.

'The last I saw he was following Bran, headed that way.' The man replied, pointing northeast.

Bowing respectfully, Sonny expressed gratitude towards the stranger. "Thank you sir!" Turning to Griffin, Sonny nodded. "Let's hurry Griffin, I'm worried!" After allowing Farful to latch onto him, he took off into a light jog, headed in Kaito's direction. Despite Sonny's sometimes critical attitude towards Kaito, it was clear that he cared about the water dragon slayer a great deal. In the back of his mind, he remembered his guild master's words about making sure Kaito was safe, he wasn't about to let her down.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The expression on Bran's face was hard to read, it was a cross between amused and frightened. He was sure Kaito didn't know who Kain was, considering how brave he was being but he also thought the dark haired man was somewhat funny, when he made the comment about being some hot chick. 'Don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you'll pass as an attractive young lady.' He said, finally smiling and somehow becoming more relaxed. Exhaling away his stress, he nodded. 'If you insist on following me, you can come back to my place, we should be safe there.' Leading the way, Bran decided to get to know Kaito better. 'I'm Bran by the way. What's your name…and…if you don't mind me asking. Why'd you help me?'

Unfortunately Kaito wouldn't have much time to respond because they were soon interrupted by Kain, who appeared before them, still as miniature as ever and a little banged up from their scuffle from earlier. 'There you are, now it's payback time.' He said with an evil grin. Putting his hand in his mouth to make a high pitched whistle, he called out. 'Hey Little Brother, I found them!' After a few moments, a bald, muscular man who was at least 9 feet tall crept around the corner, standing with his arms crossed behind his much smaller older brother. While it was entirely possible he was just abnormally big and strong, it was more likely he was using some form of magic to enhance his physical prowess. 'So I heard you hurt my big brother, now I'm gonna hurt you.'

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=#474747]
Name: Zechariah "Ash" Ashkew
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Activity: Being inquisitive and using his mad deductive skills (jk)

"Sorry. I'm too broke to hire you." She had said. Probably true. He was very much not broke because finding stuff paid well, often enough. Especially if it was a person. "Besides, this is something I need to do on my own. Don't worry about it, don't know why I brought it up. If I'm ever stuck, I'm sure I can scrape up enough for your fee. But... I really don't think that will happen." Either a very noticeable person or an item of extreme value. Either way, it was something she felt strongly about. Something she had no doubt others would give her clues about. Less likely an item of extreme value, though. She was broke, and didn't sound like she'd make a very good thief, so the kind of thing collectors went for at auctions wasn't very likely. She'd be going directly for jobs that paid a lot, if that was the case. A legendary item, on the other hand, required less "finding." Sure, there were quests to find grail-type stuff, but check old books and rumors, and they'd give you plenty to go on. It just wouldn't be easy to obtain it. Not so much searching involved as research.

A few short sentences and he already had enough to go on about what it might be, but she wasn't a client, so that didn't matter. His mind went on churning anyways. Besides, there was also no guarantee that he'd be able to find this person. She seemed to believe that there would be plenty of clues, but there was no confidence that she'd ever have enough to definitively find them. A potential person she felt sentimental about. Likelihood went up that she knew them well. Probably this person moved around a lot. Those were always difficult, but surprisingly rare. People liked settling. They liked the idea of home. Even he could attest to this. Even the most hunted of criminals would settle down in some place new sometimes for months at a time. It was how he caught most of them. If he was right and her target was more mobile, that would be considerably more difficult. She wasn't a client, he reminded himself sternly. From his shoulder, Serinia looked at his face, and knew he was thinking something about it. She sighed, but made no comment.

He turned back to Misaka as she continued talking to him, a little surprised she would when he'd so conveniently provided a conversation-ender. "So what exactly is your magic, anyways? Is it top secret blind monk magic or something?" He was about to reply that it most certainly was, but then she said, "I just push air around, don't know why they promoted me 'cause of it, honestly." An verbal shrug. Why had they promoted her by that description? Wind mages were not uncommon. Either she was a very good one, or her magic was special. She sounded young, so it was a great deal less likely she was just that good. Not impossible, though, certainly. Curiosity won out. People did not give nothing for nothing.

"So you do wind magic? What kind? I use sound magic. Fitting for a blind guy, no?" He grinned again. The sound of the train coming was getting louder, loud enough for people to hear the faint whoosh of air that it was pushing in front of it. Serinia smiled quietly to herself. His intentions might not be the same as other teens they had encountered, but at least he was acting like one, now.

Characters interacted with:
Misaka Jane - @Karyra[/bg]

Reactions: Ali and Akashi
SAHVAN CHUTUL

243573.jpg

FIORE > COLOMBA > COLOMBA GUILD HALL
Oh boy, what was happening before him? Sahvan couldn't help but look from one person to another. Their first impression was splendid. Once they got all the attention that was required from the Guild, he couldn't help but be stunned by their expression. He pointed at himself nonchalantly, at his face. "Wait.. Do I have.. Something on my face?" He tilted his head to the side, ever so slightly.

It was all but a rhetorical question. Obviously, he had something on his face. However there was no response but people already glaring daggers at him and Brahman. Un-tilting his head, he turned slightly to the side, gazing at Brahman. "You cracked their floor. We're suppose to show them--" Sahvan did not look at the guild, his attention was all but on Brahman, while he pointed at the people looking at these two visitors. "That they can trust us.. WHYY OHHH WHYYY??!"

And in just a mere moment, he turned his attention back at the rest of the Guild members. "Hummmm." The man rubbed the part of his mask that was above his chin. Someone had already done something with Brahman. A link of some sort. And someone had asked them for refreshments, or to even join their guild.

So much was happening at once, it was almost if not overwhelming. "You guys have been so kind to me and my friend.." Sahvan added, with a whimpering voice, before "I AM SOOOOO....---" He immediately went down on his knees, his feets, with his hands above his head as he bowed in an apologetic manner. His face slamming down at the hard floor of the guild. Obviously, that made a small dent. His mask was sturdy as hell."SORRY!!"

"I AM REALLY.. REALLY.. SORRRYYY!!" To the rest, it would seem like he was apologizing for what Brahman did to the floor. For their first impression to come out not successful. He 'weeped' for a few moments before he stood up. Dusting the dirt off of his clothes, he did not look at the rest.

By now Brahman was being all cocky with his attitude. That was just like him, provoking whoever he could into battle. Someone took the bait obviously, and left the Guild, to have their bout outside. Sahvan on the other hand, was still dusting dirt off of his clothes, before he looked to his side, and his partner wasn't there.

"Oh he left?" Turning back to the Guild, one of the people that were with them was no more. A sigh escaped his lips before he spoke out loud, but only to himself. "Oh Brahman, if only you could have taken more with you. I'd have less to worry about. Less to handle."

Sahvan couldn't help but hear the leader telling someone to release the link. It was that same blondie. The masked man looked behind him, towards the exit, before back at the blondie. "Ah.. Are you sure that was a wise choice?" He asked, but did not give the blondie the time to respond.

"Wait.. Keep it linked.. Please?" He was honestly amused by this. It also brought back a recent memory to his mind. The light that was glowing on Brahman's wrist, was glowing on that blondie's as well. 'That's interesting..' He thought to himself, before his golden eyes, beneath the mask squinted ever so slightly.

Sahvan could already tell that some of these people were or could put up a fight against him, but alas, he'd handle them all without an issue. However, that was not really required, not from him. The Guild Master was quite pissed, and so was a few others who were itching for a fight. The masked man was blinking in surprise when the black haired woman verbally abused him.

"Why so.. Serious?" He asked, and not before, but after she popped up a big golden lion covered in some armor. Sahvan had titled his head to the side again, gazing at the creature before him, and the rest of the people.

"But that lion.. Its cute.." He made the shape of a heart with both his hands, and looked through it towards the Guild Master. He couldn't help but be intrigued by what he saw. Someone could link themselves to another. Someone could throw a coin that'll manifest an extraordinary lion. Someone else with golden eyes glaring at him with a sheepish smile.

"BEFOOOOOOOOOOOORE..." Sahvan exclaimed, before he extended his hands, his arms to the side, and spun around, by taking a few steps forward, closer to his 'opponents'.

"That beast over there.." Now he whispered, but was close enough for them all to hear him. "Eats me up.. Let me tell you all why we're actually here."

"fufufufu...." He spun around again and again, before coming face to face with one of the guild members. Someone with white hair and golden eyes. Oh, what a beauty she was. Oh, what a beauty this Guild Master was. Sahvan was literally close to her face before he continued.

"You see..." He took a slow leap backwards, as if he was dancing in a ballet. "Fiore.. Or the..." He bowed his head forward, before tilting his face up, towards the spectators."Magic Council.. As you call it..."

He moved again, dancing and spinning around before jumping on top of a table. "Sent a few people over to Isvan.. All in secrecy.. All to sneak around and find out about their secrets.."

His left hand was on his chest, right over his heart, while his right arm was stretched to the side. "All to harm my homeland.." He almost sounded like he was weeping, hurting, as his hand on his chest balled into a fist.

"It hurt.. It really did.." He jumped down from the table before spinning all the way, close to the lion and the Guild Master. "Don't EAAAAAAAAT MEEEEEEEE!" Sahvan was absolutely singing, but alas, he was not done explaining. Standing before the Guild Master and her pet, he continued.

"So you see. I am Sahvan Chutul. I'm from Isvan. Northeast from Fiore. And I am here to deliver a message. A message. A MESSAGE.. A MESSAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSSSS! A mesage.." Oh, the masked man was having fun talking to the bunch around him. They were all probably wondering what's wrong with him.

Spinning back to his original spot. He sighed. His hands, his arms were behind his back. "All you had to do.. Was ask." He was standing there like the gentleman he was.

"Fiore made a mistake." Sahvan's voice was absolutely different now. He was almost if not a different person. His personality changed. He was much more serious. His eyes were sinister as always. "And now the five pillars.. Will have to pay for their mistakes.."

"If you think that lion can harm me.. Ne-ya-lisshe." He mentioned the Guild Master, just like that one Guild member with white hair, and golden eyes did.

"I'd like for you to try. If you all." Sahvan was glancing from one person to another. "Could simultaneously.. Stop me." He was being serious. He was not joking around, or being a trickster at that.

"Allow me to.." He raised his left hand before his face. "Demonstrate." Sahvan snapped his fingers, before a giant pressure barrier was generated from beneath him, extending forward. It was the type that would push anything around it against a wall or as far as the barrier would go, or anything that was behind his opponent, may it be a concrete wall or one made of wood. The pressure barrier would stop if the caster so wished for, or until the target is crushed through a wall. At the very least, it will do significant damage.

This would also damage the insides of Colomba, however Sahvan was not ready to show its full potential. All it would do is throw, all opponents against the walls and add pressure to them until more than one crater is made. It would also throw the lion back, possibly even removing it from the picture.

Mentioned/Interacted/Nearby:
@firejay1
@Yzmael
@B l u E s
@Whispering~Melody
@DustBunny
@Detective Zero
@KatherinWinter
@RedArmyShogun

Last edited:
1281604.jpg
Name: Frederick Heindall
Tier: C-Class
Activity: Disturbed from his thoughts -> Rousing his confidence -> Begins to lose himself in the music

"Frederick! My dear musical genius, for tonights party, I must ask of you to keep it lively - nothing sullen and sad, alright?"

The unexpected touching of his form did provoke Frederick to give a jolt as he was brought back into the present. Turning to face his guildmaster he answered with a nod. "It shall be as requested." Yet just as soon as he spoke she was off again to the next bit of planning. He was glad that his guildmaster was such a working person, but knew that the stress must be killing her at the same time. He knew that he would need to do his part well to try and ease some of that burden from her mind. Gathering the sheet he had been pouring most of his conscience into, and placing it within his pack he went about gathering the instrument to kick off the musical flow, Astor the flute. Walking over to the piano area he began setting his instruments up to be in a ripe position and within his range of influence.

He had to breath in slowly gather his wits as this would be one of his more major performances, at least in the guild halls, to date. He could feel his hands shaking with the flute in his hand...until he finally remembered Alaska's words. "She's right Frederick. What everyone needs right now is music to relax. Good or bad it shouldn't matter right? Just know that their smiles and enjoyment is enough of a reward...the greatest one a musician should ever need." The last line struck his core as the teachings of his former master rang true, and that allowed him to finally summon his courage to get it all started.

Putting his lips up to the metal instrument seemed to be the hardest challenge he'd faced in his life, but the moment he made contact all his worries washed away. Music had always been his escape from the mortal world and tonight he just needed to run away for a little while. On the first note he began to feel his magic pour into the flute to amplify its sound, and even reach out to the other instruments required beside him and instruct them to play in tune. What other instruments he did not have he simply had to invoke a mimicry of their sounds to provide their melodies. As he went on he could feel himself getting lost within the sway of the notes, and let go of his previous inhibitions and just simply...play.

Current song of choice

Name: Saiyako 'Saiya' Winterfel
Locations: Colomba Guild Hall
Guild: Colomba
Tier: S - Pink
Activity: Preparing for some unexpected results; Curiosity piqued
Involved and Nearby: @firejay1 @Yzmael @Nivi @B l u E s @Akashi @RedArmyShogun @Whispering~Melody @DustBunny

Seeing how things were panning out now after Neyalisshe had cussed out the newcomers for what they did, it left Saiya all the more amused as the one masked man remained to 'explain' it all with a way that most would question his sanity. Giving a gentle but unsettling laugh, Saiyako looks over to Neyalisshe after her cussing fit was over and done with and Wynter arriving back into the picture only to squee over Neya's lion. Of what matters the other men in the guild hall were up to in that time, that was something of their own volition considering their distance from everyone else, thus of no full concern at the time, "Well now, I haven't heard you this worked up since... Well, I don't think you want to be reminded of that one.."

Saiyako merely stood there in watch as 'explanations' were 'given,' already wary of the atmosphere ever since the armor-clad tower that loved to say 'Domo' had gone and picked a fight with their first newcomer. She was concerned about the red-haired girl but it was not like they had any immediate ties towards her. Saiya pondered if it would have been more fun to go and help, or stay and see what this masked man had in store. They were obviously not here to talk and given how most scenarios go, she figured the most dangerous usually stuck around instead of picking off only one person on the side... So, what were they going to prepare for?

It seemed that was already underway of being answered as Sahvan, the masked man, had come to an end with speaking for now. Her attention shifted back to him swiftly, golden eyes meeting golden back once his demeanor and attitude had flipped entirely to one of a cold seriousness. Her smile vanished away as her eyes sharpened just as much as she heard his words. Something told her that Colomba wasn't going to be the only one with visitors in the time to come, and for another country to supposedly send only so few to send a message, that drew more concern to whom they face now. Underestimating an opponent on numbers or looks were something naivety would warrant, something she's shrugged off well long ago.

And there it came, at the snap of the man's fingers things showed to heat up quite quickly. Without much time to react to it fully, Saiya planted herself firmly to the ground as magic circles encompassed her hands as a 'barrier' of her own formed in the air between her and Neyalisshe, only close enough to help her guild master in any way. At first it looked to help nullify what force was being brought upon them with careful manipulation of local polarity, rooting them slightly to the ground as well. Such effort was short-lived for only moments after the attack once Saiya had seen the orbs she had around her rocket off to the opposite end of the guild hall, as well as not being as fully effective as the woman had hoped, but this would seem to come off as a surprise attack by the masked man after all. Gritting her teeth, it was a matter of moments before she and anyone else behind her were fully affected and launched back with the rest of everyone else by the looks of it.

Guild: Titanos
Activity: Bank Fight
Interactions: @Sammael9216 @CursedDawn

Quietly, Sarah found a perch above the bank where she could easily see what was going on below. There weren't many stragglers left, and it seemed like there was a large fight within the bank. She had to have something that would work in the confined space... well there was that but there was no guarantee it'd work nor would it take a small amount of effort. She also had that other thing, but she didn't like it either. Still, both in tandem would no doubt allow her to probably aid in their efforts.

Yet... they were both being blown back repeatedly by the brute. Sarah stood up from the corner of the roof and stepped off, using her Paper Body to float to the broken wall. With the intense battle going on, she'd probably remain unnoticed until she did something. The man seemed to be a heavy hitter, so he hadn't gone down with the combined efforts of Rayner and Bellia.

She'd have to use that, and she wasn't particularly wanting to, but if something didn't tip the balance the bank would end up destroyed. With a quick movement, ten paper hearts were pulled out of her pocket and put into a circle, carefully placed so that the battle wouldn't move them too much. once placed, she could see the faint glow of active magic.

"Rayner, Bellia! Pull him over here! Be careful not to get caught by my spell!"

30jicqw.jpg

Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Activity: Fielding Questions in a Questionable Manner
Interactions: Ash Zechariah, @firejay1

Ash looked like he was thinking a lot after she told him that she wouldn't get stuck, but she brushed it off. He was probably trying to figure out what she was referring to. Misaka doubted he'd get it right, anyway. She wasn't really looking for a human person, per say, but she'd be amazed if he managed to get anything at all from that. She considered maybe hiring him, but then she wanted to stand on her own two feet first and foremost, so she should change the topic.

"So you do wind magic? What kind? I use sound magic. Fitting for a blind guy, no?"

"Sound magic? Sounds interesting. I think they called my magic Air Dragon Slayer magic? Truth be told, it's not very exciting. I wish I had sound magic..." Misaka said, noting the train pulling in. "Wait. Do you get around using sound magic? Like a bat?"

Maybe that's how he thought he could drive. He'd like click his teeth or something and spontaneously know everything around him. Would that work for road signs? Misaka doubted it. She turned away and smiled into her hand. The idea of him trying to drive became somewhat sillier in her mind. Should she tell him he needed to read?

"Haha, you're gonna lose! Just make sure not to hit a building, okay? I'm too broke to fix up much collateral damage right now."

This had probably been the first time in a while that she could laugh at something like this. Most of the time, she was silent, angry looking as she focused on her task. It almost felt sisyphean at times, trying to gather clues, go out, and find... nothing at all. The boulder got to the top and she was hopeful, only to discover that it had rolled to the bottom by the time she'd taken a breath. Still, she couldn't get angry or her magic would lash out again. Like before.

Still, she felt like her dragon... her mom would always be safe without worrying about Misaka's magic hurting her. Misaka would find her though, and everything would go back to how it was before. No more creepy guildmates, no more stares on the streets when they knew she was Hiraeth Seis, just going home and going back to normality.

"Trains are so slooowww... is it ever gonna get here?"

Reactions: Akashi
2ex3ksx.png

Tier: A
Activity: Talking with "Bran" and battling.
Color Code: #3734d1

@Warm Regret

Bran teased him about being a female, Kaito looked dead serious though.
"I can prove it y'know." He shrugged,
'If you insist on following me, you can come back to my place, we should be safe there. I'm Bran by the way. What's your name…and…if you don't mind me asking. Why'd you help me?'
"I-" Then Kaito's words were cut off, rudely if he may add.

'There you are, now it's payback time. Hey Little Brother, I found them!'
The man named 'Candy' ran up to him. Kaito blinked at him. That was his name right? Kaito squinted at 'Candy.'
"Oh hey, it's Candy. So you're back for more, huh?"
Kaito cracked his knuckles as he saw a shin- bald, man come up to them. 'So I heard you hurt my big brother, now I'm gonna hurt you.' Kaito cringed.

"How sad. Relying on someone younger then you. Huh shrimp? You don't even know who you're messing with, do you?"
"I should say the s-same thing you- you piece of scum!"

Kaito's eye caught the glint but he didn't think twice. "Finally someone worth my time!"
He jumped up as he punched the bald man in the face as pain shot through his arm, he immediately backed up.
He looked back at Bran and sighed sadly, but at the same time he shook his arm, like it would help the pain go away.

"Bran get back, things are going to get a bit messier than usual."
He looked back as he watched Bran hide behind a corner, he knew that Bran couldn't do anything.
The bald man rushed up to Kaito as Kaito raised his hands up to cover his face, at that moment
the bald man kicked Kaito's leg. Out of pure reflex Kaito hands automatically went for his leg,
at that time the bald man grabbed Kaito's collar flinging him into a wall. The villagers went inside their homes
and opened their windows just enough to see.

Kaito had underestimated the 9ft tall man, he was breathing heavily and his head was pounding.
Not to mention that he could sort of see stars... They were so...
Kaito shook his head as the BM came and approached slowly not to mention chucking,
"Older brother, how could you lose?" Kaito slowly leaned against the wall brushing his dark hair out of his eyes.

Kaito raised his arm, A Tier wizard wasn't just for show. He had picked up some snow as it melted in his hand,
"Dancing Drops!" he threw them at the older brother as they pressurized. They were like paper cuts, small but felt like your hand was burning. It had pierced through the glint covering but they weren't major. Kaito wasn't willing to take out
his sword in an area like this. The BM grew angry as he charged at Kaito, Kaito side stepped as the man crashed into the wall. The second he tried to pull back Kaito's hand, especially his nails had water in the form of claws.
It wasn't on his sword, but a smaller version. He used the claws and they soon dissapated as he hit the back of the BM.
The man became limp. But as soon as Kaito turned his back and Bran sighed with Relief, the man pulled back,
raising his arm with a solid arm, it seemed to become hardened as Bran covered his eyes...

"Gotcha, Twerp!"

Reactions: Akashi
Name: Griffin Green
Teir: C
Interactions: Frederick, Sonny , Kaito @Blitzfang42 @Warm Regret @xLarius

Outfit:
http://cosplaywho.com/media/wysiwyg/jellal-cosplay-costume.jpg

Griffin followed Sonny through downtown. He understood why the other man was worried. Kaito seemed to have gotten himself into trouble again. The name of the person Kaito had fought with sounded familiar to him. Which was never a good thing. He frowned as he hurried down the street. Where had he heard the name Kain?

As they left downtown and headed to the rougher side of the city it came to him where he had heard the name Kain. Kain had a brother nicknamed "Candy". Which was a stupid name for a thug, but currently beside the point. "Candy worked for his father. He was in charge of making sure that people paid their protection money. Which meant that Kaito was about to be in more trouble than he knew. Griffin started to run. He didn't want the younger man to get hurt.

They arrived just as "Candy" picked up and throw Kaito into one of the buildings. "Sonny check on Kaito." He didnt mean to order the other boy around but he wanted Sonny to take care of Kaito since the two were familiar with each other. He was more the capable of handling "Candy." "ICE STORM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.