Status
Not open for further replies.
6d_FYj_FO.png
Name: Conan Kregan - Guild Rank S
Location: Hiraeth Seis Guild House, stairwell.. heading back down yet again.
Activity: Talking?
Interactions: Arba @Akashi, Loki @Yzmael, Eliarte @Ali

"Speak of the demon and so it appears." Glaring slightly at the sudden appearance, at least he wasn't caught off guard.

"Come back out to the training yard to see me sometime. I promise, I'll be missing you much less, my darling niece." With a scowl Conan scoffs at the rest of Loki's rather lengthy speech. "If you have time to watch them, you have time to talk to them. Though there is an irony in me saying that."

Shaking his head with an irritated sigh, curling up his right fist in agitation. Never much liking Loki, it was as the pairs personalities differed greatly. Outside of work at least, normally while on assignment the pair performed well enough. Being part of why Conan had even asked for It, knowing full well Loki would come to take the bait, and of course to taunt him as well. "Hmph the only time you are honest is when you are sleeping, and even then I suspect half your snores lie. Though do well enough and maybe I'll see if Alma will sew you something that doesn't look like it was stolen from a homeless person.. Which knowing you it likely was."

While things seemed tense, it was going surprisingly civilly. Had Conan hated Loki, he wasn't a stranger to just punching irritants in the face.

Unclenching his had at the voice of Arba, he could tell from being married, that she was not pleased with some of his words. Eyeing her briefly, he says nothing. In part he both seen her as his greatest ally and a hated enemy.. She had defiled his wife in a manner, had thrown out the old man, and had beaten him soundly. On the other hand she seemed to be at least attempting to keep her end of the deal.. lead the guild to heights far above what the old man could, and while he would never say it out right, he had some respect for her. While most of the guilds council would do as she instructed, or even supported her, Conan was always quick to ridicule any who did not.

Snorting a little and crossing his arms, the large mage leans against the wall, momentarily forgetting about Loki.

"Master Arba, as I recall, you keep me for advice. Not for honeyed words. Only a fool keeps such Company. That's one thing you never struck me as. If you wish me to tell you lies, and act like a dog, you just need say so. But I ask you, is that of value to you?"

Conan says evenly with a shrug. Listening to the rest of Arba's answer, he had to admit she always had a commanding presence to her words, in some ways his wife was about the same, but nicer. Though at least the power hadn't gotten to her head yet, he found such barbs were useful to throw at her time to time, as was the next. If she were to ever exile or kill him for it, then her state of mind was far gone.

"Condescending? Who me? I'm just the way I've always been." Reflecting on a long ago memory of a punk kid guarding a gang lord and pissing off a group of mages in the process, Conan couldn't help but venture a rare smile.

"A good answer. Who knows, maybe you'll live long enough, that in my retirement I'll come stop by to call you Crone, watch the youngsters push you down a flight of stairs... I'll see to those jobs when we have the manpower.. If they don't like it, they can do it themselves. Though there is one more issue that if solved, I would be eternally grateful for...the sooner the better.."

Arba would know what he meant by that. And it was true, the man's loyalty and even most of his life, to be such a terrible father by his own judgement, centered around his family. If Arba could keep that promise, then he would likely do whatever was asked of him. After he took care of who made his wife end up like that...though whoever it was, once he finally learned of it, there would be no safe haven in all of Earthland for them to hide.. Gods, Dragons and Demons be damned, there would be no escape.

Getting back on the topic of business his taunting nature vanishes, though its clear where Alma had picked it up from.

"Ser Gustav will find this is the best vacation of his life... As to the council, I doubt its more than Politics. We've risen up enough that next month you'll be invited to a dinner party." Giving a nod to Eliarte, Conan never interacted with them much, often. From what he observed, she seemed mostly sleepy, wanting to be on her own, and reading... was she reading very boring romance novels? Conan pondered this, as true to form, she attempts to escape again. But this time it was cut short.

"Come, Loki. Sooner this is over, the sooner you can go back to your vile pranks and eaves dropping.." With a disappointed sounding voice, and a wave of his left hand, Conan beckons the small girl to follow him.

"Maybe if you do well enough I really will see about having Alma make you something."

Bowing lightly to Arba, with hand on sword for travel, Conan says one last line as Arba heads away.

"Master Arba, once this is done I'll return to deal with some other tasks. I plan to leave now." Looking at Loki, the only thing Conan needed was some minor food supplies, his money and guild book were already on his person, and his cloak was on hand to beat back the cold. Loki he assumed would be similarly prepared. If not they could get what they needed at the coach station.

As the pair exit from another flooring, Conan stares at Loki mulling when to tell her of the mission. Here on the main floor would not do. "Are you ready to travel for two days Loki? I doubt we need more than three, though I'm getting my passport renewed after this.. We'll meet the Contact at a café on Akane beach, the details I'll cover over in the coach." To the point and coarse with his words, Conan's rigid gaze remains pointed forward, there would be no distractions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali and Akashi
2w5rq08.png

Alaska Young - Guild Master of RED DAWN
Speaking with Sonny > Heading to the Bar > Preparing for the Party

►♫►♫►♫►
Alaska had finished sharing her exciting news with the hall and all its current occupants. Now was the time to plan; she was determined to throw a fantastically fun party before to many of the guild mates found money of higher importance, and left the hall for the next few days. With a resolved huff, Alaska began to list off the things she needed, splaying out her hand, palm up, and using her other hand to dot the center of her palm each time a new idea shuffled through her head.
Balloons. Check. Streamers. Check. Party Guests. Check.
Alaska pondered on a few other things, momentarily distracted by a noise in her general vicinity.
Sonny came running up to Alaska, seeing rather out of breath. This caused the older lady to chuckle slightly, covering her lips with the back of her hand. His congratulations did not go unnoticed; Alaska beamed brightly, nodding her head softly with a radiant smile to acknowledge Sonny's personal congratulations.
"Thank you very much, Sonny!" She beamed once more, her voice rather high and excited. It was easy to tell (although she tried to contain it) that Alaska was just as excited to have official recognition as the celestial wizard was.
"---I have good news! The Celestial Slayers Have chosen a job!" Sonny exclaimed. "That's fantastic! Make sure you boys are safe, and regardless of that job title, keep in mind you're reflecting Red Dawn. I'm trusting you three." She spoke smoothly and with a stern snap to her tongue. Regardless of being motherly and kind, she always wanted the best in terms of reputation for her wizards and guild - she trusted the lot of them to uphold said standard, and often times was proven her trust was well placed.

"A surprise? Oh perfect! I couldn't think of anything to make the party outstanding, so I hope it's a big surprise!" Alaska looked around before her eyes widen with an idea coming to the surface, "come find me in a couple hours, dear. I have some things to put together!" She smiled before waving a hand and disappearing from the guild's main hall. Alaska needed to get an interesting centerpiece for the party, something enjoyable by every member, and she had the perfect idea in mind. She sped off to the stairs leading down towards the bar, hoping to catch Red Dawn's bartender, Rosalie. Upon reaching the overgrown tavern-esque bar, Alaska scoped around, eyeing each separate guild member, trying to spot the one she was after. Her icelandic eyes quickly fell on the petite girl standing behind the harsh rock-mix-marble countertops of Red Dawn's bar. With haste she walked towards the counter, also noticing a fellow member, Griffin Green, sitting at the bar. She nodding in his direction, focusing on Rosalie.

"Miss Rosalie, I assume you've heard the announcement. Well, regardless, if you have not, Red Dawn has officially been recognized as the fifth pillar. I've decided to host a celebration, and need your assistance." She spoke with a furious pace that only seemed to speed up with each word, it was clear she was testing the limits of time. "I was hoping to get a fountain - a set up of sorts that can be used from multiple points..." She tested the words before biting down on her orange spackled lips. "It has to be...big, grand, and functional! Definitely not just for show..." Alaska brought her head in closer, eyeing Rosalie to ensure she wasn't focused on outside surroundings. Alaska hushed her voice before continuing, "also... I need it to spray alcohol....not water..." She pulled back very quickly, as if what she had said was wrong in its origin. Her sheepish smile indicated that Alaska intended on breaking the law tonight, especially when it came to the younger members of Red Dawn; but she could care less about some silly legal drinking limit. It was a party, she would take full responsibility for any and all trouble with the law. Her eyes were focused heavily on Rosalie who seemed rather giggly and uncomfortable with her intense stare - she immediately let up, pouting with her hands clasped together. "Pretty please with cherries on top?" She tilted her head slightly, widening her eyes and dropping her shoulders - the ultimate puppy dog pout - Alaska was desperate to have this party go off without a hitch.
Interacted/Mentioned:
@Warm Regret
@KatherinWinter
@Lulunopia

Last edited by a moderator:
2ex3ksx.png

Guild: Red Dawn

Tier: A
Activity: Chatting with Jericho and being a douche to the poor wall
>>
Cooling off
Color Code: #3734d1
(@Whispering~Melody @Artorias )
Kaito probably couldn't drink at this age. He frowned. 20, he was extremely old wasn't he.
He thought he was the young age of 16. Well, he guessed that he felt younger then he really was. Again,
Kaito hated math. At the response to Kaito's comment about Sonny he burst out laughing. Thank god today he
was feeling jokeish, amazingly Jericho was much more mature in this case, even though apparently his birthday was after theirs. He was quite in the 'drunken' mood that was until Kaito previously remarked about the past.

As Kaito listened, he smirked at the thought of Jericho a thief. Then Jericho asked about Kaito himself.
C'mon Kaito. He told you about him, you should tell him a bit about yourself. Why don't you tell him about the birthday
you got the sword? He kept telling himself this over and over. His teeth clenched as his eyes darkened.
His personality allowed him to say whatever he wanted, but this topic that he brought up himself....
Shugo.... He gripped his sword for a second as he hit a stray wall near the board with enough force to make a small dent.
"That old-dragon didn't do shit for me. You know what, just forget it!"

He couldn't protect Shugo and the others when they needed him most. He... He was useless scum, that's exactly what he
was, and he had his dreams to help realize that. "I'm going to cool off." He retracted his hand rubbing the rubble off his hand simply wiping the blood off on his shirt. This was unlike him, he just needed to get some fresh air.
God, he was tired. He bumped into Virgil on the way, "Sheesh, wh-" He looked at Virgil and grinned a weak grin, which
he thought was pretty good in his standards, "Sorry, my bad." He said this as he went outside the guild doors and
he just felt like punching something. Maybe he'd practice his magic... A tier. He's traveled far. He looked at his sword.
Kaito sighed. This wasn't like him. He couldn't even... He'll tell them later. When they- Who was he kidding.
He was ready. He was so stupid, he's the one who brought it up, and he punched the wall of the guild.
He looked seriously suspicious and even more stupid, because he was just standing there.

Kaito would come back when he's calmed down. He took a breath and just headed wherever north would take him.​

CtouWiX.png

FIORE > RED DAWN > GUILD HALL

It had been a while since he left his lovely Guild. The man was not only traveling, he was also doing a job that required his attention. More or less, he was basically the only one who was capable of accomplishing something that required his specific talents, or rather, the magic he could cast. It was mainly Ice Magic, or as one would call it, Ice-make. Wearing his usual blue and black outfit, which worked wonders with his long blue hair and those golden eyes.​

Nero had actually been in Fiore for a while, but being hungry, the man was mostly at the marketplace before he made it to his eventual destination. Getting some oranges and apples he could eat on the way. If anything, despite your age, one has to stay healthy at all times. Some of the people who passed by him knew him, or rather knew of him being from Red Dawn. Giving some of these old people a simple but respectful bow, it reminded him about Alaska. Red Dawn's Guild Master. The man had an awkward expression plastered on his face. Giving him a clear reminder what he may go through once he makes his presence known to the Guild Members, and especially that woman.. 'That Baba..' He awkwardly thought to himself, for what was to come next, perhaps.

He had nearly had his fill with the fruits in his hands. The juicy flavor and the lovely but sour taste of the oranges. It did not take long before he noticed the good old place; Red Dawn. Standing slightly away from the very doors that lead inside, he was far enough to notice Kaito leaving with an annoyed expression plastered on his face. "Oh boy..." He whispered to himself. If anything, his rank was not only for show. Nero wanted to help anyone who needed it. Or if anyone needed to talk with him, or if he could help ease any trouble.

The young Ice-make Caster was at the very least close enough to raise his voice so Kaito could hear him, but at the same time, let him know that he was back. "Oi... Kaito... Oi..." He started, before a sigh escaped his lips. He was not done though. "Don't run away from your troubles.. Face them.. Head on!" Using some of his energy so his voice could reach its goal, he was hoping for some sort of a reaction from his fellow Guild member. They were actually more than just that. To him, they were his family, and there was a lot he owed to the Guild Master that the others did not know about.

Another, but a disappointed sigh escaped his lips. It was more or less a disappointment in himself. An uncertain expression was crept on his face. Looking in the direction of Kaito before his eyes diverted towards his Guild. 'Hopefully.. What I said.. Can help him out in some way.'

It was time to head in and perhaps check on Kaito later if he wished for it. Nero was not the one to pry either, but if it was neccessary, he would. Making it inside the Guild he couldn't help but notice how cheerful the people were. How the atmosphere was surrounded with confidence and happy faces. It was unusual, but at the same time, he was curious. Looking around he noticed Alaska by the bar. Nero had a perplexed expression on his face, but decided to make his presence known once he was by the bar as well.

"Ba---" He began, before he roughly coughed to gain her attention. "Ba..." The young man almost whispered in her ear.

Interacted/Mentioned:
@xLarius
@Ali

f520fa0f9a12fbe4c6a983e7a41b5f95.jpg
[/img]
Guild: Colomba
Tier: C
Activity: Who knows?~

The lovely woman that everyone knew to only wear dark colors winced, bearing through the ever so slow yet drastically sharp creak of closing her room door. She figured it was better than slamming the door shut, but she just hoped the noise hadn't woken anyone up.
Wynter was her name. Though, truth be told, maybe she wasn't as popular as it seemed. She didn't have any friends in Colomba, and she could definitely be considered the 'weird' girl of the group. Not many had heard her talk, mostly because she had no one to talk to. That being said, it wasn't like she was some sad loner. She often carried a smile; not the creepy psycho type, rather just the curious, inquisitive smile that any young girl currently exploring the world would have.

She had been residing with Colomba for roughly a few weeks by now. Now and then she would complete a job or two, but she mostly kept to herself in her room. Often, weird sounds would come from in there. Who could ever guess what she was doing in there?~ Didn't matter, she was one of those weird mages after all. Even her magic was reported to be rather... Distinct, sporting a pink hue most of the time.

"Clop, clop, clop." Her short heeled shoes gently clapped against the staircase as she made her way down, taking a glance around the guild hall. Taking her final step of descent, she brushed off her feathery black dress, which was cut rather naughtily just at her inner thighs; not that Wynter cared about what others thought. She liked how it embraced her hips, and sought to match it with lovely dark purple stockings, checkered with black diamonds. And to top it all off, she wore a seemingly normal dark ribbon upon her hair, to add a hint of cuteness. It's not like weird people didn't know how to dress!

Wynter spent an awkward amount of time wandering around the guild hall, almost as if searching for something. She'd be peeking at corners, or looking over the couches, looking like quite the lost girl. Eventually she just shrugged off her little adventure in the hall and looked towards the main door, finding two of the boys in her guild to be running off, and two other women apparently just standing there; One of them she recognized to be the Guild Master, and the other was Saiyako, a woman whom Wynter had always kept her eye on. It is possible that, during whatever time Wynter was at eye distance from her, Saiyako could have noticed that the young, gothic girl would always be looking at her.

With no hesitation whatsoever, she strode up to the two taller women, taking a stance in front of them. "Hi." She blurted out plainly, not adding anything else.

@Detective Zero
@firejay1

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
Izoto%20Hiro%20banner%20finished_zpst7tdxkdm.png
Izoto Hiro
Location - Hiraeth Seis - First Floor
Guild - Hiraeth Seis
Tier - S
Interaction(s) - Arba/Eliarte
Mentioned: @Akashi, @Ali, @RedArmyShogun

Izoto was thinking about heading up to the Second Floor where Arba, Eliarte and a few others that were up there. Izoto had always been an adventurer, traveling for rare items that mainly involved being a stave. He had recently returned from his travels only two days ago, but when he returned he had stayed at home to rest and make sure the stave was properly maintained and polished, so on and so forth. Today was his first day being back at the guild, being gone for almost three months and had gone 'dark' without writing any letters on his travels. The people of this world were harsh, but the elements were harsher and traveling long distances, especially into old ruins, were dangerous for people. Old magical traps set in silence, ready to be sprung on the unsuspecting treasure finder, but Izoto had been raiding old tombs and ruins for the majority of his life. He knew what he was doing, but he only took items that interested him such as the staves. Other valuable items like pottery, jewelry, and other magical items he left behind for other explorers to find.

Pushing out of the bench, Izoto fixed the staves on his back and pulled out his pipe once more before placing the tip between his lips and walking up to the second floor. On his way up, he had passed by Conan and simply gave the grumpy old man a nod of his head while smoke puffed out of the pipe, but Izoto barely acknowledged Loki's presence. Some things had obviously changed in Hiraeth Seis when Arba took over, but Izoto had kept his mouth shut on many of Arba's choices. He never voiced his opinion on how he felt about one of Arba's little missions, or if it was a good idea or not. It was one of the reasons why he traveled so much on his own, to stay out of the guilds affairs.

Arriving in the council room, it was just Eliarte and Arba, both whom seemed like they were getting ready to head downstairs. "Arba, Eliarte." He addressed them both before pulling the pipe from his lips and putting out the small flame in the bowl and scraped out the contents, stashing the pipe away in his cloak. "I have returned from my travels." He spoke the blatant truth, not sugar coating that the adventure may have been grand or anything of the sort. Out of the six staves strapped across his back, one seemed 'new'. While the stave was quite old, it was new to him and it was a strong wood with the top of the stave looking like a backwards three.

"It appears the guild is lively as ever, even with my absence. Surely no one missed me." Izoto gave a slight smirk as he spoke the final sentence. Many Guild Members knew who Izoto was and knew his name, but they didn't actually know him because he was always gone. Rarely seen in the guild for more than a few weeks to a month before he left on an S ranked mission or took his own personal time and went in search of more powerful Staves in the world. The new Mass Produced staves weren't up to snuff compared to the relics of the past.

Reactions: Ali
a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

Sonny Everclear
Activity: Chatting with Alaska, Jericho and within earshot of Virgil
@Ali
@Whispering~Melody
@xLarius
@Artorias

The two of them were so bright it seemed like they lit up the whole room. Sonny was just as excited as Alaska was about the news of them being recognized by the council and that excitement extended to the job she had just approved for the Celestial Slayers. To Sonny, it wasn't about the money, he just wanted to do a good job so that Red Dawn would have a good name for itself and people would respect them as a guild. He also wanted to better himself and he knew that one of the best ways to do that was taking on jobs and getting more experience. The job they chose was a little out of his league but with Kaito and Jericho on his team, he was sure they would be just fine. When Alaska reminded him to be careful and to represent the guild in a positive way, Sonny clasped his hands behind his back and smiled. "No problem, Master, you can count on us!" He said proudly. Farful stood next to him with his tiny hands balled into fists. "Fuu!" He said in agreement. Although the little guy was trembling, he was still smiling and sounded confident.

Pleased that their master would help him with the surprise he had planned, he waved to her as she took her leave. Dropping down to his haunches, he spoke privately with Farful. "Hmm…Do you think what I have planned is a big surprise Farful?" The little celestial spirit trembled as he replied with a simple "Fuu." Sonny smiled. "It may not be a big surprise but I'm sure everyone will like it." He said as he rose to his feet. Looking around, he saw that Jericho and Kaito were just where he left them and it looked like Virgil was there too, checking out the job board for work. He couldn't tell what was being discussed from his current distance but whatever it was, it made Kaito visibly upset and he punched a crack in the wall before leaving. Sonny cautiously approached Jericho after Kaito's departure and held his hands to his chest, a worried look on his face. "What happened Jer? Did you and Kaito have another fight?" He asked with softened clear blue eyes.

• Love
30jicqw.jpg

Guild: Hiraeth Sies
Activity: Probably Getting ready to go?
Interactions: @firejay1 @RedArmyShogun @EmperorsChosen
Wind armor? That was easy. Though, probably not for people who didn't learn from a dragon. But she was also babbling about wine and other things. The older sister looked unamused by her antics. Maybe Misaka could challenge the younger one later, to see how the wind armor was coming along. Either way though, she still had to get a licence and do the job. She didn't really like the idea of going with a blind grumpy guy and two squabbling sisters, but it seemed like a good enough group that could handle themselves if it came to a fight.

But Misaka kept quiet at Conan's comments. It seemed like he was always waiting for them all to drop dead or something. Then there was the older girl, who had inherited his creepiness. She was laughing like she'd just caught a fly in her web or something.

"I already know the way, so it doesn't matter to me if we leave now or later. With or without them. Let me know when you want to go, Zechariah. I'll be in my room, packing up."

Truth be told, she didn't have much to pack. Given her mission, she was always ready to leave at a moment's notice. If she caught word of a dragon sighting she'd run out the door, taking a job or something easy with her to explain her sudden rush. She'd do it only if her lead was a bust. A quick check revealed that she was still mostly packed from the last time she'd gone out, and she figured that it would suffice.

24eywqa.jpg

Guild: Titanos
Activity: Scouting for a Job/Talking with Bellia
Interactions: @Sammael9216 @CursedDawn
Sarah sighed at the idea of this rambunctious group doing much of anything, but she still let it pass. On top of that, she'd like to have another day to set up traps and other alarms to prevent any bandits from getting at the bank. At the very least, she wanted to be ready if this wasn't as straightforward as it could be. These things usually weren't anyway.

A kid pickpocketed Rayner and Sarah, with a deft motion, grabbed the kid by the back of the shirt and held him out until Rayner got his wallet back. When the two others of the group left, she slipped the kid a jewel and told him to find better work.

"Don't let your situation define you," were the words to told the kid as she began to leave.

As they started to actually get into town, Rayner ducked out to go gambling. He was a higher rank than her, so there was no real way to stop him anyway. So they parted with Rayner, and Sarah took note of where exactly he'd gone to go gamble away that meager pouch of his. Hopefully he wouldn't come back to them in a barrel.

Then Bellia asked if they wanted to go a few rounds. Sarah considered it, but she was bumped into by people passing by on the street. Plus, Sarah could use the match for a feel of the area around the bank. However, she worried about Bellia.

"Not in a crowd. My magic is for assassination. People could get hurt here if we fight, and there is a high possibility that you could get hurt as well. There's no way for me to hold back, so while we find somewhere to spar, please keep that in mind."

Name: Neyalisshe Luruliyah
Activity: Responding to her dear children

The boys' responses were sufficiently excited. Arden, sleepy as he usually was in the mornings, was practically lit up with joy. "I know I haven't done anything outside of the guild to add to the guild's progress, but I know this couldn't have been done without hardworking wizards like Xilia, and your excellent leadership." Always so sweet, wasn't he? With a little "awww," Neya gave him a big hug - attached Xilia included. Normally boisterous Xilia was shy with the praise, though he bounced back rather quickly. She always had liked his spunk.

"You both have done great work!" The guild master said with a laugh. "This is a celebration for all of us! It was about time, anyways."

For a moment, Neya was distracted from Arden and Xilia's exuberant reactions to the news by Liz St. James, coming up to ask her permission to take a job. Gently, she took the request paper and gave it a look to refresh her memory. Hmmm, this was an interesting one. "Mmm, yes I think you can do it. The time window is not very wide, but if anyone can do it, I'm sure you can. Go on then." She shooed the girl off gently. Ah yes, speaking of jobs, the boys had asked her if they could take the Motor City job - more of a challenge than a job in her mind. She tilted her head towards them. "And of course you two can go get your licenses. You're perfectly qualified to do so, and I'm sure it'll open up new doors for you. But be safe. And you better be quick if you want to be back for the party!" Motor City was pretty close to Colomba, but it would still take them a bit of time to get there and back. She waved as they turned to leave, finally turning her attention to the other lady who had approached. The guild hall was finally filling up. Another interesting day was ahead, it seemed.

"Now Saiya, be nice." She said, lightly placing her fist on top of the other woman's head in her version of a mild admonishment. "Besides, only I get to punish the troublemakers." She teased, before adding, "It is good if you could help me with the decorations, though. I've got to make up a list of things to get to spice the place up properly. It wouldn't be a Colomba-style party unless we go all out, after all, now would it?" She asked rhetorically with a little wink. "I will have to decline your invitation to join you in the springs, though." Neya laughed lightly. It had not escaped her notice that Saiya was a little wet, herself. "Night owls like me need something a little stronger to shock us awake."

Before any further conversation could be had, however, Wynter suddenly popped up in front of them, pleasantly surprising Neya. She planted her feet as if to make some kind of declaration, but the only thing that came out was, "Hi." For a half-second, surprise raised Neya's eyebrows, then the guild master bent over and started laughing - a loud, bright sound. She reached forward to pinch the girl's cheeks and jovially responded, "Good morning to you too, Wynter." The girl could be a little bit of an oddball at times, but in Neya's opinion that was what made her so cute. "Did you hear my announcement?! Colomba is being recognized by the council, so we're going to have a party. You should join, get out of your room a bit. We've all been missing you since you've shut yourself away since joining. Come on, now, you can help us! Can't she, Saiya?" Neya turned to her guild member, expression glowing.

Characters interacted with:
Arden Cruor - @DustBunny
Styxx "Xilia" Loop - @Whispering~Melody
Liz St. James - @KatherinWinter
Saiyako "Saiya" Winterfel - @Detective Zero
Wynter Archette - @Nivi

[bg=#474747]
Name: Zechariah "Ash" Ashkew
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Activity: Getting ready

Zechariah listened to the various reactions to his counter proposal in silence, still grinning emotionlessly. He hadn't been talking about Arba when he'd said "stranger" but it wasn't really that important that she understood since she went along with his terms, as ominous as she was being about it. She was the guild master, so they needed her permission to go, but she didn't much scare him. He knew that Serinia thought he should be, and he further understood that she could probably crush him if she wanted to. It wasn't his fault he couldn't remember what it felt like to be afraid of anything besides fire, now was it? Conan seemed even more displeased by his "disrespect" than Alma was, and Alma more than Arba. What a funny bunch of people.

He shrugged mentally. The affairs of other people didn't concern him. He had no idea what Alba wanted Serinia for, but she'd agreed not to do anything Serinia didn't want, so he wasn't too worried. On to other things! Alma and Lucielle.... It sounded very much like Alma did not want to go with them. And Alba wanted her to go with them. Sort of. He sighed in mild annoyance. People were so troublesome after all. Maybe he shouldn't have agreed to go with this Misaka. Get other people involved in your business and this was what happened. Then again, she had been the quietest of all of them, despite her bombastic introduction. Leaning his hand over, he rubbed Serinia on the head lightly as he thought. He did not respond to Misaka's little jab about him crashing, though if anyone had been watching carefully, they'd notice his absent-minded grin widen slightly. Weird girl, talking as if they were close.

As Misaka left, she said, "I already know the way, so it doesn't matter to me if we leave now or later. With or without them. Let me know when you want to go, Zechariah. I'll be in my room, packing up."

Making his voice loud and clear, he called after her, "Ash is fine, you know. Zechariah is a mouthful." His expression didn't change, but he added cheekily, "And we can ditch Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum, if you like." His bet was with her, not the kid sisters. If they ended up traveling at the same time, that was fine. If not, that was also fine. First, he needed to take care of some things. He picked up the plate of breakfast he'd gotten and casually returned to his room. Having just returned from a journey, it was not as though they had to pack, but he didn't want to be carrying all the stuff they'd picked up this time just to go take a driving test. It was silly.

Once he got to his room, he took out the extra things they had bought and put them away in their respective spots. Putting his old clothes in a hamper, he got some fresh ones and headed to the shower. Serinia had moved from his shoulder to his head, holding on to his salt-and-pepper hair so that she didn't fall off, but now she flew off and settled on his bed stand to wait for him. Unlike regular cats, she was just fine with a nice bath, but she had gotten self-conscious about taking baths together after they had moved out of the forest. "Zechariah. Your bangles." She said, pertly. As always, that gap between her attitude with just him and her attitude with others brought a chuckle out of him. He unloaded his belt of bangles and went to the bathroom.

Characters interacted with:
Misaka Jane - @Karyra

Characters mentioned:
Alba Grehel - @Akashi
The Kregan Family - @RedArmyShogun & @EmperorsChosen[/bg]

zTuRDXT.png

Guild: None(at the moment)
Tier:
S
Activity: Arriving to deliver a letter -> Delivering letter to Neyalisshe(@firejay1)

Interactions: Neyalisshe(@firejay1) and everyone else in the vicinity.
As the sounds of birds chirping and the quiet winds blazing through the plains of the roadways to the Colomba Guild echoed in her head, Marya quietly looked around and walked on the paved road towards the Guild Halls. The surrounding area was nothing like what Marya expected. She had a solemn feel from the long and plain fields of grass. An almost eerie feeling, if she were to describe it well enough. As she delved further down the road, she could already see a portion of the great building that was the house of the Guild. Well, the word Castle would be more befitting to the place, since it more looked like one. The gardens all around felt warming to the soul, almost welcoming. Marya slowly took her steps as she looked around and then, upon nearing the grand door to the entrance of the Hall, she took a brief look back to remember how she got here.

Coming from Iwata, the trip was fairly safe. However, being how she was, Marya didn't get here without getting involved in at least one kind of problem that appeared upon her on the way. A group of petty thugs attempted to rob a poor old man and his carriage of the things that he had farmed to trade in Iwata. The man couldn't thank the young girl enough, and though he offered to repay her by giving her some food, she didn't accept any. It was a two day trip without stopping to sleep or eat, and Marya didn't feel exhausted at all. Her training had included to be secluded in a mountain for weeks off without eating or sleeping, so it was nothing new to her. Water, however, was a necessity she couldn't let go by, but that was easily acquired in such an easy path.

If she were to be honest, however, she felt as if the place wasn't even much of a Guild, and more of a real church, welcoming new pilgrims on their path across Fiora as they spread kindness. It was as heartwarming as it was heartrending for Marya to remember the reason she came here. The letter was still inside her long, black coat, but it had been grasped so tightly that, at one point, the letter pretty much became a piece of crumpled paper. The words in it, however, were still legible... At least to whoever was supposed to read it. These letters were infused with a powerful magic, after all, so that it's contents were hidden to all but their supposed readers. Although Marya questioned how the monks managed to do this, the answer was pretty much the fact that they were written a long time ago and, over the years, received all of the incantations present.

Looking back at the door, Marya snatched the letter from inside her pocket on the coat and clutched it once more. She thought of her father one more time and reinforced her resolve as she remembered his words. His orders were for her to deliver these letters at all guilds to their respective Guild Masters. The reason she choose Colomba was because it was the easiest and nearest Guild to Iwata, her home. There, she lived with the monks and learned all she could from them... However, there was one thing she was still incapable of doing, and that was to communicate. She couldn't help but feel as if she was being too intrusive by just going inside the Guild Hall like this but, when she thought about it, would anyone hear if she knocked instead? Probably not. No... Now was definitely not the time to falter. She mustered her resolve and reminded herself of her mission as she pushed the door and peered through the small gap made as the door opened. All she could see at first was a rather welcoming... Bar? Really, a bar? Inside a Church? Marya couldn't help but suddenly feel confused. Perhaps she had entered the wrong door. As she looked around and saw so many people, however, some of them bearing the visible mark of Colomba, she wondered if it was truly the wrong place. The small figure, covered in a black coat with furs all over it had it's face hidden from whoever desired to peer into it. This added to the sudden mystery that the girl had made upon entering the hall the way she had. However, the letter was still clutched in her hands and she was still with her resolve made.

She took another small look around the room, and I say small because of the extremely shy way that she would stare at everything around her. The hall was welcoming. Almost heartwarming, but, for some reason, Marya couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that crept upon her. An eerie sensation that made her reminisce of something... Solemn and sad. It was almost the same feeling she had from when her father passed away. Even so, she didn't let that get through her. She took another look through the place, but this time, paid more and more attention to the people. She stared at some of them, as if studying their strengths and weaknesses. It might not look like it, but Marya was actually quite capable of studying someone's strength. Of course, she couldn't tell from just one look, but with careful examination of their faces and some examination of their bodies, they could tell how much someone trained. It was an ability that most of the monks possessed. However, all she could get from this was just that... A hint. A small portion of what they can achieve. After all, not every magic requires as much from the body as hers does. Some people were extremely weak-looking but extremely powerful. To analyze that, she would have to study their magical auras, and doing that right now would be nearly impossible due to her nervousness. It required concentration and, more than concentration, time. The person had to be in the middle of a fight for her to study such a thing.

In the end, she saw a lot of people tight-knit together. They seemed mostly happy about something, probably celebrating? She had no news from the last two days due to traveling so she had no idea about what had happened during it. Perhaps it was someone's birthday? Oh, no, did she really arrive at such an unfortunate moment? If that was the case, it was probably and mostly, better for her to not involve herself in this. She suddenly clicked her fingers rather nervously as she then started to furiously think and debate against herself. Maybe it'd be better she returned another time? But, would she even have time to return? She did waste two days coming here and her father made the letters sound incredibly important. Perhaps when she returned the Guild Master wouldn't be present, maybe he or she wasn't present right now. The more she debated against herself the more she reached the conclusion that, she had really picked a very, very bad moment to come in. However, the intensity of her previously built resolve shocked against it creating a rather difficult thought for her to override.

She had reached a conclusion upon once more seeing the letter in her hand. Yes. She wouldn't have a second chance. And then again, if the Guild Master wasn't present, she likely would have to move again towards Titanos or any other nearby Guild. The best idea was, at last, to ask someone if the Guild Master was present. But with so many people so tight-knit together, the young girl couldn't help but feel... Shy. No, the correct word isn't shy, but... Overwhelmed. She felt completely overwhelmed by the presence of the members and the way they were all talking to each other so happily. Looking at them and twisting her face in a rather exquisite way, as if she was fighting against herself, she turned away and took a deep breath. She then walked towards the group and stopped in front of them, as if to try and get their attention, although that was likely difficult. Such a small figure would not attract anyone unless it stood on the tip of it's toe and raised it's hand. Even then, some people would still miss it.

However, upon stopping, she took a very deep bow with the long black coat covering her face before she spoke. "I'm sorry for the intrusion. However... Could I please speak to the Guild Master..." Stopping her words to read what was written in the letter, she spoke once more. "Neyali... Neyaliss... Neyalisshe?" Her voice was so tiny and so quiet that it was likely a few of them couldn't even hear her unless they paid attention. In fact, it was likely that even paying attention some people might've not listened. Aside from that, she sounded rather confused at the time, as if she couldn't pronounce it correctly at first. Although she had spoke, she still remained bowed, which made difficult for people to listen her. Not to mention the fact that she had a hard time saying the name of the Guild Master for some reason. It probably wasn't clear that she was so nervous, since her voice was so tiny and so stoic. In fact, the coat made it even more difficult since it covered her reddened face. However, as she remained bowed, she was somewhat convinced that she was being rude or intrusive with this. Even so, she couldn't miss this chance. After all, there was a chance that the Guild Master would not be present later. She had to stand up and be strong right now, even if they sent her out, she would still try to be rather forceful about this... And by forceful she was pretty sure that she would plead or implore with all of her... No... If someone shouted right now, in this moment, she would turn around and make her way out of the Guild. Not out of spite, but out of shyness. With a mix of curiousness and fear, she patiently awaited for any of them to answer, still bowing low as she stared at the ground.​

Last edited by a moderator:
0i_Mf_KRd.png

Name: Alma Kregan - Guild Hiraeth Seis - Rank B

Activity: Speaking to Lucielle.
Interactions: Lucielle "Lucy" Kregan

~~~

Watching the pair depart, it wasn t long before Lucy began with her crazy talking as always, to top it off now Lucielle was hanging off her, much as she had her father beforehand. "Fufufuf... My darling little Lucielle.. If you keep hanging on me like a winter accessory..while I'll admit its still cold weather, I will have to actually hurt you won t I?"

Grinning a bit, the smile was anything but friendly or happy, even as she strokes a free right hand, through her sister's brown hair. Slowly, bit by bit.

"Though I guess I could get more use out of you as a Blanket..speaking of, bring two for us, wool, something reasonably sized.. If not I'll just find my own. Now get prepared, bring what you think you ll need for about a week."

Suddenly the hair stroking stops and Alma's eyes narrow into thin slits.

"Or should I take my lovely sister and fling her about like a rag doll with an arm of Earth?" Not wanting to actually hit her sister, this would likely work well enough. Given the letter Arba was seen carrying, Alma had her suspicion, that something was about to happen that would delay things. Regardless it was a great chance to give those other two the slip. Eying the stairwell, movement of shadows could be seen..they were returning, that was for sure. And Alma had a feeling she wanted nothing to do with whatever it was. Letters always carried some sort of trouble or obligations.

Smiling a bit more kindly, widening her eyes, the earth mage goes back to scratching her sisters hair. "Maybe I'll treat you a bit nicer for a change.. brat. But go get your stuff and meet me at the carriage, I know a few tricks they don't fortunately. Fufufufu! Aren't I a great sister!?" Being pleased with herself, she waits for her threats to take effect before heading off to make the needed arrangements.

"Hehe...Arba, I don't care to wait around to hear your announcements.. hopefully it will keep a few people here..be it punishment or praise. Well shall we go." Smiling in her typical fashion, the mage aims to get the drop on others, and out the door. This party or collective scolding might be fun for socializing, but this early in the morning, well it would just anger Alma.

Gathering her own things, and readying passage on a coach, all the robed, long legged woman had on her, was a small travel sack handed off her rump, by a belt around her waist. Its contents were a bit of snacks, with nuts and tried meat, a water flask, sake bottle and a small bit of yarn with needles. Other than that, there was a small bit of jewels and her guild book. Humming a tune to herself, Alma patiently awaits Lucy for their journey west... Well South then west.

Last edited:
1281604.jpg

Name: Frederick Heindall
Tier: C-Class
Activity: Preparing for the Celebration -> Doodling

The ever present, yet silent enigma known as Frederick was currently testing his instruments. He chose to sit back a little bit from the others so as not to disturb their conversations with his various playing. His current set-up consisted of a trumpet, two small drums, his violin, and a flute. His wide variety would hopefully cater to everyone, but he had to sell off a good bit of his instruments last month to pay for other necessary items to survive. He did take pride and joy in entertaining the folks of this guild during celebrations save for the amount of compliments he got for something so simple. He began thumbing through his various sheets to see just which musical selections would allow for smooth transitions from upbeat and happy to easy and slow-pace tunes. Spotting one of his paper that stuck out he wondered how many years it had been since he last attempted this song...it was one of his favorites and had been buried alongside his other numerous creations somewhere along the way. Picking it up brought back some rather pleasant memories of playing such songs in bars with his mentor to make ends meet on the roads sometimes, and he just couldn't hide the smile approaching his cheeks as he read the notes one by one. "Feels like i'm just a beginner again. This shall have to be one of the closing numbers for sure i'd say. Yes this shall be a wonderful performance to be sure" Stashing the paper into one of the few chosen selections he liked the most out of the lot he brought along in his pack to play today, Frederick decided that he should be ready enough for the celebration to happen. Not having much else to do he just took out a blank sheet and began sketching randomly to distract himself until they started, or until he was called upon to assist with something else required of him.

Name: Griffin Green
Teir: C
Interactions: Frederick @Blitzfang43

Outfit:
http://cosplaywho.com/media/wysiwyg/jellal-cosplay-costume.jpg

Griffin looked around the room. Getting drunk wasn't going to work. So he needed another way to distract himself. He needed something to keep his mind occupied. Normally he would take a job, which he intended to do, but with the part coming up that would have to wait. So he needed something in the mean time. He scanned the room hoping to find something. Mostly he saw small groups of people talking. He wasnt in a talking mood so that was out. Finally he saw one guy sitting alone at a table. It looked like he was doodling something.

Griffin considered himself something of an artist although he would never admit it outloud. He kept his art hidden. No one at the guild knew about it. He was curious enough to get up and go over to the other man. He tried to look at the man's picture without seeming to do so.

tumblr_o9euw9pnQd1vwqcp8o1_500.png

H A L S E Y
Interactions: Guild Mates of Silver Crux
Silver Crux Main Hall
A-Class Mage
Killing her alarm clock & Threatening her Guild Mates in her underwears

[dash=grey]

A loud alarm resonated across Silver Crust hall. It was relatively unpleasant but definitely didn't deserve the treatment it was about to receive.

BANG BANG

" FUCKING DIE YOU BITCH "

BANG BANG BANG

And the morning gunshots of Silver Crux rang again! It was a ritual for quite a while now. It was Halsey's morning routine to destroy the purple alarm that her guild mates loved to buy for her. Either it was to get back at her horrible attitude or because they enjoyed the sound of her guns, it was a pain in the ass for her.

The auburn banged girl burst her door open before putting her vulgarity once more as she stomped her feet across the halls ready to blow anyone's head out. She had a cigarette lit up - as usual - and was wearing nothing but her undergarments and a pair of tiny shorts. The alarm clock with two bullets securely inside its metallic walls was in her hands and she was furious, again.

She didn't care that the floor was cold and she was barefoot or that she was practically naked - she was almost a nudist - the moment she entered the hall she threw the alarm clock across the room and aimed her gun without hesitation and shot at it one last time before it blew into pieces.

She then looked at everyone, probably in shock since they were still gathered and happy from the announcement made by the guild master - not that she knew of it yet-. Her eyes menacing and full of anger as well as sleep deprivation after coming back late the previous night from an 'A' level quest.

" If I EVER find out the devil that puts that alarm clock in my room, I will blow your fucking head into pieces. " she threatened before kicking a chair away from her. " AND I WILL FIND YOU! " she shouted once more before gritting her teeth and sitting next to the closest table with people sitting down and she just slammed her gun on the table before blowing the smoke of her cigarette.

She ticked her tongue against her teeth before looking side to side finally aware of who is really there and she shook her head from side to side with a sigh.

" Did I miss something?" she grumbled, " Were we having one of those big announcements again?" then asked deciding to chill a bit for the morning. She felt too old to be this psycho, but she couldn't handle bullshit. Especially when she needed her sleep.
[/dash]

Last edited:
  • Love

giphy.gif

K A U R I

Interaction: @firejay1 @EveryoneElse
Colomba Main Hall
B - Class Mage
Listening to the Guild Master's news

[dash=goldenrod]

"Everybody!!! Let's hold a big party, Colomba-style!" She was grinning mischievously from ear to ear."Those old bastar- hem I mean, the council has finally decided to recognize us officially as one of the Five Pillars!" She stopped suddenly. "Eh? Where is everyone?" There were a few people there, but nowhere near as many as there should be for this time in the morning. Tilting her head to one side, she approached the first people she laid eyes on. Arden and, of course, attached to him, Xilia. "Good morning Arden, Xilia." She smiled at them both, "Did you hear the news?"

" Do I hear party?!" The old man of the guild commented as he popped his head out of the kitchen to look at the guild master and the few people around the guild. Kauri was one of the oldest guild member and the most loyal. He was there when the young Neya became the guild master and before. And he must say, she was an exceptional and promising guild master. Not without commenting on how beautiful she looked. He never failed to mention how beautiful their babies would look, the ol' perv.

" What's our rank!? Who is before us? It better not be those goddamn Titanos. " he asked happily as he showed off his pearly white teeth while cleaning a cup with his towel but with an annoyed twitched at the mention of titanos . But the excited man ran towards the counter almost dancing on his feet, " Tell me all the juicy details Neya!" he commented.

As always, Kauri was always so happy to hear good news for his guild and always ready for some party. Tonight was going to be the most fun of all party's. He already had a plan of how everything will be. The food, the decoration, the music, he was already planning it all out and he drooled just at how beautiful it looked in his mind.
[/dash]

• Love
jericho-regalia-banner-finished_zpscyziikzl-png.115060

Name: Jericho Regalia
Tier: Green - A
Activity: Getting whiplash - Defending himself
Interaction: Kaito @xLarius | Sonny @Warm Regret

Jericho frowned as he saw how upset Kaito was getting 'Maybe I shouldn't of asked...' He thought a little guilty. "Hey you do-" he was gonna tell the dragon slayer he didn't have to talk about it but his words were cut off when the other suddenly exploded punching a dent into the wall. Snapping a "Forget it." At him before storming off. Jer was left in a daze. "What...Just happened?" He mumbled confused why Kaito would bring up the subject then get so mad about it. 'Well I guess I can understand it can be a sensitive subject...' He amended. Even now Jer found it hard to talk about his time with his dragon, and even more so the time before he met Sonny.

Scratching his cheek the Earth dragon debated whether he should go after Kaito. But speaking of the devil, Sonny popped up beside him making the taller man jump a bit in surprise. Turning his one eye to look at the pinkette he balked raising his hands in a "its not what you think gesture".
"N-no! I mean...He did get angry. But I didn't do it!...Well I kinda did...But he brought it up!" He fumbled over his words trying to defend himself until he slumped forward with a sigh of defeat. "I think he's upset about his dragon parent. He asked me about mine and I made the mistake of doing the same...Maybe you should try and talk to him? I think I'll just make it worse right now." He explained rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

Last edited:
TsSYb1V.png

HS GUILD HALL > SECOND FLOOR

Right before they left for the first floor, Izoto showed up. The S-class mage was back from his travels, which was actually good. "Good to see you're back.." Arba responded, before walking past him, a long with Eliarte following her. "Why don't you join us in the first floor. I've got an announcement to make." She finished. The woman did not wait and made her way to their destination. Despite how trivial the announcement was in her mind, she felt that it was neccessary to let the members of their guild know exactly what the contents in the letter was.

"Alright.. Listen up everyone!" She raised her voice high enough to get their attention. Holding her letter up in the air, she continued. "We've received a letter from the Magic Council.." Taking a pause, she glanced about in the guild hall. Some of the members were confused or nervous, while others were curious as to what it all entailed.

"Don't worry, it's nothing that'll impact our guild negatively. It's sort of.. The opposite.." Arba was more or less not sure how to exactly say what was needed. Looking at both Eliarte and now, Izoto who also followed her down, she decided to let the people of Hiraeth Seis know everything.

"This may sound odd, but the Magic Council has officially recognized us as one of the pillars protecting Fiore." She did not have a cheerful or a positive expression on her face. If anything, it was slightly serious.

"Therefore.. I'd say. You're all welcome to celebrate the news. It so happens that the internal conflict within the Magic Council about all the five pillars have finally settled down. Even if we were openly known throughout the public as one of the pillars for many years, the Council is finally on the same level.." Arba tucked the letter away. There was nothing more for her to actually say unless someone had a question or two for her.

Looking at both Eliarte and Izoto, she had one last thing to say. "You're allowed to use the guild funds as you please. Celebrate if you so wish for. I am sure the other guilds are doing the same." With that said, she made sure the people of Hiraeth Seis knew that they were not the only one who received such news. Turning slight to the side, she was about to walk away but stopped in her tracks. "Don't use them all up.."

"That is all." Some of the people became happy while some did not react much positively to the news. It was half-expected. The majority of the guild probably felt that the news came out of nowhere or if the Council were acting fishy. Something was up but what it was. Well, that was the main question.

Walking away, she decided to talk to Eliarte and Izoto. "So what's on the agenda today. Izoto. Eli." More or less, Arba wanted to know their thoughts on the matter and perhaps what they intended on doing in regards of the jobs the guild had.

Mentioned/Interacted:
@Artorias
@Ali

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

Sonny Everclear
Activity: Reassuring Jericho and approaching Griffin and Frederick for help

@Whispering~Melody
@KatherinWinter
@Blitzfang43
@xLarius

After hearing Jericho's explanation, Sonny's worried look softened and he became slightly more relaxed. He was relieved that Jericho and Kaito didn't get into a fight, yet he still expressed concern in his clear blue eyes as they drifted off to the side briefly. "Oh I see." He said before letting his eyes shift back to Jericho. Pushing his dark rimmed glasses up on his nose again, Sonny soon clasped his hands below his waist and offered a light smile. "I guess it's still a sensitive subject for Kaito, talking about his dragon parent. I remember there was a time when you would behave the same way when we were younger." He said while leaning his head to the side, the star covered stocking cap swaying slightly with the movement of his head. "I think Kaito just needs time to sort through his feelings. It must still be tough for him. Don't worry, It's not your fault. I'll go and look for him before he gets himself into trouble." He said with a smile. Then glanced around the room briefly before looking at Jericho again. "And I'll have someone come with me so that -I- don't get into trouble either." He said realizing how accident prone he was.

With his hands behind his back, he wandered over to the table where Frederick was doodling and Griffin was gazing. The slender, coral haired boy tried to make himself as inconspicuous as possible but the overly wide steps and pretending not to pay attention, only made him more suspicious. It also didn't help matters that a tiny blue and white celestial spirit was right behind him, mimicking his movements. The celestial spirit however, was much more wobbly than Sonny was and crashed into the back of Sonny's leg when the coral haired boy came to a stop. After reaching the table, Sonny smiled at his fellow guild mates. "Hi Frederick, Hi Griffin. Umm…it looks like Kaito stormed off again and I was wondering if someone could help me look for him in town? I just want to make sure he doesn't get himself into any trouble." He said humbly, the concerned look on his face almost impossible to reject. "Plus he might get in trouble if he misses the party that master is planning. I would really appreciate the help" He added with a small smile.

• Love
Name: Saiyako 'Saiya' Winterfel
Locations: Colomba Guild Hall
Tier: S - Pink
Activity: Conversing with Neyalisshe and Wynter, making remarks to an old lecher and acknowledging a guests' presence.
@firejay1 @Yzmael @Nivi @B l u E s

Listening quietly to her guildmaster, Saiya merely grinned coyly as her eyes scanned the area around them. She already had a few ideas on how she'd be able to help with whatever may be about setting up the party and hearing Neyalisshe decline her little 'invitation' for the next bathe in the springs, Saiya could not help but giggle a bit mischievously on Neya's remark on needing a bigger shock to wake up, "Oh I might have a few ideas up my sleeve.. Or a few other places for that matter~" Before Saiya actually said this, it was there that Wynter had made her presence known as well but Saiya had addressed that afterwards, golden eyes leering over to the younger wizard. Speaking again, she happened to answer Neya's enthusiasm as well, while casually circling around Wynter like a curious predator, "I don't see why not.. Lone-wolfing isn't entirely an unreasonable method - I do it, - but being more social has its perks... Who knows, if you'd like a little more attention maybe you could trim a bit of the outfit Wynter, show a little more..."

While in jest, Saiya shook her head as she let one of the metal orbs float down to chest level, a hand going about to casually toy with it as it floated and rolled along her hand. Stopping there, the guild's self-acclaimed bartender and residential pervert codger, Kauri Maori. Letting the ball slip away as the other evens out with it, they start to bob up and down alternatively to one another as they spin around her again, "Looks like our tree-loving barista has come to make a visit.. I do hope you plan on serving those drinks to more than just yourself, right?" While all too ready to go further and maybe tease the man, Saiya already felt these conversations had enough to add from herself for now with so much already going on. On top of that, it wouldn't likely be long for any of them to notice someone unfamiliar within the halls, not that it was uncommon, "But before we go further, we might have a guest to attend but I could very well be wrong."

Status
Not open for further replies.