[BCOLOR=transparent]
jaymhina2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]JAY MHINA[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]||Around||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Silver Crux -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]C-Class[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jay, wake up. Jay, come on! get up!" Edward started, trying to get his tatted comrade off his personal mushy and poppy mattress. Without getting an immediate response, Ed dropped his palm on Jay's defenseless face *SMACK!* [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, easy. Gentle! Just f*cking be gentle with your big brother. Now, come on," Jay expressed with a charming smile, popping his shoulder in defense alongside his right hand. Still, he laid there motionless with both eyes fastened solid. He had changed into something more comfortable - a brown tank top vandalized with a chibi green buoyant broccoli and shorts…...like, normal shorts.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's mission day, young man. Ivan wants you by the front door," Edward said, explaining his reasoning for waking his friend up from such a peaceful hibernation. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Draw me a bath," Jay returned, cracking his neck as he slowly started to move in the bed - pushing aside the woolly covers that camouflaged with his pale skin. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hot and salty."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah-yuh!" Jay vocalized as he hurtled off the bed like the tail of a frightened skunk on a day of romance. ~Pepe Le Pew! Pepe Le Pew!~ [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I love mission day," the tattooed junkie proclaimed, standing firmly on the ground and stretching in every direction he possibly could. He veins popped as he held his breath during this unbending time of serenity. He sniffed the fine aroma of optimum lumber and the diaphoresis of Siyah's pubescence. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No you don't," Edward interrupted, forcing Jay to raise a brow and open his deep socket(ed) peepers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yea I do, I find it very cleansing, Ed. In fact, Ima poop out some of this baloney right now. But Ivan……..Ivan's fucked."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's he got?" Edward asked, playing along with Jay's claptrap jocularity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He's just got this…...this big substantial, titanic mountain of a gas bomb blurbing in his stomach. I think that's why he's been so on stringy."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]……But within seconds Jay said…...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"F*ck him." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"F*ck him," Edward echoed with a devious dimple. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We march!" Jay pronounced in a German accent, walking out of Edward's reserved room and heading towards center hall. Upon reaching the core of the stage, Jay stretched once more and inhaled profoundly. With eyes shut for a second time he moaned with closed lips to the delight that surrounded his plugged vision.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm in Flora Flora. I'm in like this little hut over the water, and I can see the ocean through a glass floor, and my naked wife, she just floats past."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Did you kill her?" some random voice challenged. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shaken up by the out-of-nowhere question, Jay jim-jammed out of his daydream and looked around for the perpetrator. "No...what? She's swimming, man."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Anyway, let's get going so we can get there early. ish," his rant ended as he made his way towards the thunder king Ivan. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hadoouuuuken!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Aleksandar[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Merlin[/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: Ali
2ex3ksx.png

Guild: Red Dawn

Tier: A
Activity: Questioning Jericho, and for a short moment chatting with Sonny
Color Code: #3734d1

(@Whispering~Melody , @Warm Regret )

As the team jested at each other though the other members of the team questioned Kaito's sudden craving for booze. "Uhh..", as he watched Jericho catch Farful, it seemed the little guy enjoyed teasing Jericho. Good.
He knew to respect the Water Dragon Slayer, he wouldn't want it any other way.
"Are you even old enough to drink Kaito?" Kaito thought about this for a minute. How old was he?
He squinted as he thought. "To be honest I have no clue. I'll ask the bartender or somethin'" He grinned at Sonny
as he allowed Farful to choose their next quest. Farful chose the wedding crashers as an evil smile crept on Kaito's face. He'd reason with Sonny, so he could have the image forever in his mind. Sonny wearing a dress. It'll be a fun
experience for him and Jer, not so much Sonny.
Sonny looked a bit upset because he wanted all his friends to come,
in honest truth he didn't mind the company but at most, and even so Sonny could only summon so many.

Sonny had this look of triumph on his face as he ran off saying he had to take to the guild moth- master.
"Hey Jericho, how old am I?" Kaito's ability to do math was failing him. Now Sonny was gone he had to
ask Jericho before the party started, otherwise it would bug him so much.
First he'd start off simple,
"Also for the wedding crashers I thought of a plan to end up having Sonny in a dress."

Here we go Kaito, you can do this.
"Though... Jericho since we're officially a team... What's your past with your parental dragon like?
What'd you do after it disappeared?"

He said this in a semi-quiet voice but at the same time it was loud enough for Jericho to hear,
at this point he was fiddling with his blade and avoiding eye contact.

15%2B-%2B1

Name: Siyah Tinuviel
Guild: Silver Crux
Tier: C-Class
Activity: Unwillfully cleaning carpet...Meeting With Jay(@-QT-) and Ivan (@Aleksandar).

Siyah blotted the coffee out of his carpet with a white rag as a woman stood above him. She was a much older guildmate who has taken it upon herself to teach Siyah something. He had originally tried to get her clean out the coffee stain and she found it sad that he didn't know how to do it himself. As he cleaned his face expressed how annoyed he was. He didn't want to do this but he had no choice in the matter. This hag was holding him captive and forcing him to clean up his own mess! She could had just done this herself and mad some jewel in the process but instead, This was somehow the better option. She claimed it was a life lesson but Siyah had little interest in such things. Knowledge such as this didn't matter to him.
"This is a good lesson for you. The youth nowadays doesn't know how to do anything but fight. Now the next time you spill coffee, you'll know what to do." The older guild mate explained. "Why waste your hard earn Jewel paying someone anyway. Saving is the key young man to a financially secure retirement.

Siyah looked back at her with a blank look on his face. He now has come to hate this woman and promised she would rue the day she did this. She would inevitably grow older just like him but the difference was he would be a handsome young man and she would be a wizened old lady. Then one day when she spills her coffee on her carpet he will be there to force her to clean it up herself. He would just stand there watching and laughing at her struggle. Siyah then broke out into a maniacal laugh that would send chills up anybody's spine.

The older woman just looked at Siyah when a concerned look on her face. Her first thought was 'There is something seriously wrong with this child.' She then raised her hand and slapped his neck ending his maniacal laugh. He winced in pain and rubbed it. "And stop that creepy laugh you little oddball."

Siyah now was grinding his teeth and glaring at the woman. "Am I finished now?" He asked moving over letting the woman see a stainless carpet. "I actually have other things to do besides being an old bat." He said callously.

"Rude and nasty too, The girls must love you." She snarkily replied as she took a look at the carpet and smiled. "A little more for good measure." Siyah punched the ground and started furiously blotting once again.

Siyah now had finished cleaning his carpet and had joined Ivan and Jay in the guild hall. He had a satchel on his left and strapped around his right shoulder. It had the book he was reading this morning which had a decent amount of information on Hanza and another smaller dedicated to Hanza. It was beaten up book and was printed over 50 years ago but thankfully it was still readable. He also had candy and Juice in the satchel as well but wasn't planning on telling anyone about it. He had also put some long johns on underneath his clothing as well to keep himself warm during this trip.

He walked up to Ivan and Jay with a blank expression on his face. 'Sorry I'm late Guys, I was being held captive by an infuriating old fart." He explained. "Now shall we get moving? We do have a lost child to find. The more time we waste the closer he could be to his death." With that, Siyah looked to Ivan who would be leading them on this job waiting for his response.

TsSYb1V.png

HS GUILD HALL > SECOND FLOOR

Both Arba and Conan had eventually made their way to the second floor. While they were approaching the roundtable, she couldn't help but have a curious expression plastered on her face. Was her advisor, who she gave a seat at the roundtable worried about the consequences of these odd jobs that their guild is taking? Stopping in her tracks, she turned slightly to her side, eyeing out her current companion. "Since when did you start worrying about our jobs?"

Not giving him the moment to talk back, Arba continued to the table before them. Taking her appropriate place at the roundtable, she placed the letter on the table. "Even if our reputation has grown since I took the position of the Guild Master, I dont see it as a reason to back down. I am fully aware that the Council and other guilds in Fiore might be looking at us much more closely than ever before." She was seated much more elegantly now, as she re-adjusted herself on the seat to be much more comfortable. One leg over the other. Both arms on the chair supporters, whereas the right was supporting her slightly tilted face, with her chin on top of her fist.

Her blue eyes were slightly squinted. Arba was gazing at the letter, but her attention was solely on the concerns Conan had. "It is precisely because of our reputation more and more people are coming to us with these.. Darker jobs.. And this table is rightly equipped to accept and accomplish what has been requested from us. We'll just have to be more... Cautious." Tilting her face slightly in the direction of Conan, she gazed at him for a brief moment. She was not worried about the guild. She knew that the people could handle what some people are personally asking of them. It was happening before and it is happening now, even if it is a bit more than how it was in the past.

An annoyed expression was briefly plastered on her face. It reminded her about Darbar Trouw. "The old man was a coward.. And change was required for this guild to reach to its true potential.. To move forward." Even if there are some at the table who aren't thrilled with Arba as the guild master, they'd just have to bare with it. The woman knew what she was doing, and the responsibilities that came with being one. She took everything Conan said into consideration. It was food for her thoughts. Something she'd chew on and perhaps address in the near future.

A few moments passed before her attention was brought to the letter with the Magic Council's seal on it. "Hmmm.. That may be the case." She added to what Conan said about the Council. Taking the letter, she opened it up and leaned back against her chair. Holding it with one hand she moderately read most if not all of its contents.

Throwing it down on the table, her expression did not change. "It looks like the Council are officially accepting us as one of the Five Pillars. They've publicly accepted us as the third pillar for a long time. But this.. Perhaps its their way of saying they're finally on the same level of understanding as the rest of Fiore.." A disappointing sigh escaped her lips. She did not need the recognization of the Magic Council. Right now, the people mattered more than those who were seated at the Council. What where they planning? Or thinking?

"Well.." Arba began, looking at Conan. "Thoughts?"

Mentioned/Interacted:
@RedArmyShogun

latest

Renzo Hy'l
Tier: C
Interactions: None

After sometime of sitting and doing nothing, Renzo let out a sigh. Bored.. Nothing to do here. He stood up from the chair and began to head over to his room. Maybe a short trip would do.. to Magnolia perhaps he thought as he climbed up the stairs. As he reached the floor his room was on, he turned right, heading down the hall. Renzo's room was the last on the right and when he entered it, he was greeted by the usual mess he had going on. Cards and books all over the floor, a picture tilted on the wall and another leaning against the wall. His bed looked like a herd of wolves had played in it and basically his room was one big chaos, which is why he never let anyone enter it.

Renzo made his way over the obstacle course to the other side of the room. He opened the closet there and revealed the only clean thing in the whole room. Everything was clean and well organized. One shelf was filled with decks of cards with different art styles, other was filled with his clothes and one had a couple hats on it. Renzo took couple decks of cards and put them into his pockets, then he closed the door. He picked up a burlap sack from the corner of his room, next to his bed and starts heading outside.

6d_FYj_FO.png
Name: Conan Kregan - Guild Rank S
Activity: Talking?
Interactions: Arba @Akashi, Mention of Loki @Yzmael

"Heh. The Old Man was Old As he was careful.. Many leaders of this guild have died young." Snorting slightly with his reply, while it was true Arba was powerful, she was still mortal. "Though age might be part of why he grew cautious. He should have retired." Considering the rest of her Words, Conan stops mid-stride. Never one for Words, his replies are to the point if short.

"At the very least, we should delay these jobs, or send people you trust. Among our new joiners, I seen none who were ready. Alma might be one day." Concluding on that note, the Jobs were highly questionable, and would need a deft hand. "That Pet of yours, I may take..it with me more often on some of these jobs." Speaking of Loki, Conan considered him one of the few, whom this work was exceptionally suited towards.

"Unless you care to dirty your hands that is."

Switching his mind to the letter, Conan moves swiftly, silently. For such a large man, he had clearly been accustomed to moving as such for years. Peering down over Arba's left shoulder, he reads the letter quickly, making note of the papers aging. "Hmph.. Old Fools of an Old World.. I think the Council needs to fire its mailman. The seal looks old."

With a head nod and a scoff, as air escaped his nose, he turns away from Arba. "Put it in the trash where it belongs, that's my thoughts. If you mean the why.. likely politics, or a test. I would keep an eye on the situations around us. Though I think some of our newer members.." Followed with a pause, and a sigh, the larger man shakes his head. "..and some of the older ones, would like to use it as an excuse to drink and party. If its a test, let the Drunkards spring the trap.. If its to observe.." Smiling he left that bit unsaid.

He wasn't going to drink and party. It was likely neither would Arba. If the Council wanted to send spies, they wouldn't find people in a stupor on the 2nd floor, or of course the basement.

"I think I'll take Loki along to deal with that man, on behalf of the lady. The other missions however, that I'll leave to your decision." Picturing his wife, it was rather upsetting for him, for her to be in a vegetative state. But she still lived.. more or less.

"Speaking of.. where is Loki hiding.."

Eyes looking to the side, Conan half expected, it to show up. As a boy or a girl, he was not sure, but to show none the less, Loki likely might would.

Eliarte%20Vexis%20banner%20finished%20V2_zpsxp2prxla.png

HIRAETH SEIS TRAINING HALL, SPEAKING WITH THEODORE BELFROST > HEADING TO THE SECOND FLOOR

♦♦♦

Eliarte stood before the shorter, blue haired man, her honey riddled optics gleaming underneath the fire-lit arena. She was curious in the man, but was nearly blown off her rather ostentatious and towering heeled boots upon hearing his question. She couldn't help but bring the back of her free hand to cover her lips which were betraying her composure and splitting into a garish sneer.

"I appreciate your gull, Theodore, however, I am definitely not one for taking someone 'under my wing', so to speak." She smiled a sincere and kind grin, her words seemingly insulting, but in reality, far from it. "Though I am very aware that those who hold 'high' titles in this little family we have would look down upon a decision such as that." Her face contorted to disgust rather quickly, betraying her neutral expression and offering the truth to her thoughts on the guild. Eliarte was very aware there were power struggles between the tiers, some even attempting to work their way closer to the Master herself, and annihilate her current standing, and person. Trust was a foreign concept in Hiraeth Seis. "Best train hard, Theodore. The more power you have, the less people will try to destroy you." She grinned softly, a pained expression threatening to break through the metaphorical mask she currently had on.

With a quickness that was almost agile and meant for defense, she sauntered past Theodore, book still clung tightly to her chest. It was getting near mid-day and Eliarte had yet to check on the newest postings for Hiraeth Seis. She entered the main hall, noticing the members around her, their eyes either glued to other people or to food - typical. She made her way past the job board in the center of the room, to the stairs located in a slightly more shadowed area of the main hall. She began her way up the stairs, passing a few lower-level members of the guild, simply looking past the ones who decided to lower their heads, and nodding to the ones who gave her a respectable smile and actually acknowledge her - rather than cower in front of her. She pulled the hood up from its resting position around her neck, covering her long olive black hair. The purple streaks still seemed to gleam underneath the rough lighting that illuminated the rather dank stairwell.

Upon approaching the door to the round-table room, a room solely reserved for S, SS, and SSS class wizards in Hiraeth Seis, Eliarte slowly pushed it open, expecting to be met with no one, when in reality she was met with two faces. The guild Master, Arba Grehel, and an S tier wizard, Conan Kregan. Honestly, was there nowhere in this entire building she could sit with a book and read? With a sigh, Eliarte dropped the book to her side, letting go of the hold she had on its physical manifestation. The book glimmered for a few seconds, before disappearing into thin air. Eliarte approached the table, her jaunty boots echoing around in the small room before she decided to take a seat on the other side of the table, directly across from Arba and Conan. "Afternoon." She spoke quietly and quickly, looking for an escape from the newest interaction she had just forcibly shot herself into.
Mentioned/Interacted:
@Sammael9216
@Akashi
@RedArmyShogun

Name: Loki(as a girl!)
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Tier: AA - Blue Tier
Activity: Surprising Conan(@RedArmyShogun), bothering pretty much anyone in the vicinity(@Akashi and @Ali)

At the mention of his name, or should I say "her" name? Well, it doesn't matter. At the mention of the name, a figure emerged from behind Conan as if it had just been summoned. "Oh my, oh my! Don't tell me you've missed me, dear Master Conan?" The sweet, mischievous voice chirped from beside him as the girl pulled her hood and then walked around Conan to look him in the face. Compared to him, the girl was small and looked almost like a teenager talking to her uncle or father.

"Hmm... That doesn't quite fit you very well, no. Maybe I should call you Uncle Conan? Oh! Maybe you prefer me to play the younger sister! Onii-sama it is!" Following the play, an almost amused laugh could be heard, but Conan knew well she was far from amused and satisfied. "I heard my name and thought maybe someone was summoning me or requiring my aid but to my surprise, it is just Conan. But alas, I was itching to get a job done! It's not like I enjoy fooling and mocking people while they don't even know who I am. I thought no one here was going to say my name, I started giving up hearing just the conversations around the guild. No, I am a very honest person when I say that." No, you're not Loki. She was pretty sure she was going to hear something along those lines from Conan, but it hardly mattered. For now, she was done. And because of that, she pulled back and took a brief look back and upwards to see that there was actually someone there as well. Noticing Arba, she couldn't help but to sheepishly giggle as she placed her hand on her mouth. "Sorry, Master. I just thought I'd have some fun with Conan." Although her tone didn't change much, the visible difference was the strange honesty and almost unnatural feel to her words.

Normally, no one below S Tier would be welcome to this room. Arba trusted only the most powerful to come here, but one could say Loki was an exception. Well, she broke the rules all the time and I say she because right now Loki's using a female appearance, because Loki breaks the rules in either of his personas. It was not that he didn't respect the rules, but rather that, he had to break them to do some of his jobs and to actually keep in touch with Arba. Clearing her throat as if to say that, from here forward, she was going to have a serious demeanor, she quickly took a seat at one of the windows of the room. "So I take it we're finally on the map, huh? The council officially recognized us as the third pillar. I wonder if that's good or bad." She said with a rather serious tone, even though it was clearly forced and almost struggled. It was not unnatural for one to see Loki forcing himself, specially in the presence of Arba, but the sight was still strange and rather weird for people who knew how he really was.

However, as soon as he had finished saying those words, someone else suddenly entered the room. A tall girl with a book in one of her hands... Eliarte. As soon as she made her way inside, Loki couldn't help but giggle in the familiar mocking manner. It was not that she didn't respect Eliarte, as a matter of fact, much for the opposite. As a Spymaster, even though only Arba was aware of this role, Loki could tell Eliarte was a very skilled mage and that she actually could become quite useful in his endeavors, but just like she did with everyone else, Loki would be quite easily brushed off on one of his offers. However, as soon as she spoke, she gave opening to Loki's words. "Good afternoon, Eliarte-sama. Coming from a training session, I take it? Say, say! What book were you going to read? Like anything specific?" With those words, Loki suddenly reappeared besides Eliarte as she was seated. A smirk, no, a sweet grin graced the teen face of the girl. She wasn't as young as she looked, and anyone who knew Loki was well-aware of that, but her personality was still that of a young teen trickster, eager to get someone into their telltales. Right now, however, there was no such intention... For now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosalie%20Keller%20banner%20finished_zpsedhxsea2.png

Location: Home → Guild Hall Bar Guild: Red Dawn Tier: C Activity: Serving Drinks Interactions: Griffin @KatherinWinter Mentions: Alaska @Ali

A loud ring rang through the pale blue room. Laying in a cocoon of blankets was Rosalie trying to wake up. Groaning Rosalie finally managed to get an arm free to turn off the irritating alarm. Sitting up she looked around her pale room, lite by the golden glow of sunlight. As she looked around she couldn't help but love her small room. There wasn't much, but that made it even better. Unwrapping herself she jumped out of bed and raced around her room getting ready.

Once clothed and clean Rosalie grabbed her keys and ran out the door. The sky was cloudy but the sun was still there coming out from behind the clouds every few times. The ground had a thin layer of snow giving a slight crunch when Rose walked on it. Skipping to the guild Rose wondered what today will bring. 'I have a felling it's going to be a good day!' As she looked around Rose could only see lively faces and bustling people going about there usual daily activity's. The guild hall came into view and Rose could see a sight she always loved. The outside of the guild. It's the first sight she ever remembers and it's one she will always love.

Entering Rose was welcomed by the sight of the lovely main hall. Though she spends most her time in the basement serving drinks to everyone, she does enjoy the sight of the guilds main hall. Walking down to the basement Rose passed by many of her fellow guild mates, saying high to each on she passed. Reaching her destination she admired another sight she loved and always will. The place she spent most of her guild time at. The bar. It was a open space with foliage here and there.

The shout of there guild master caught Rose's attention. Listening carefully Rose was overwhelmed with happiness. Their guild was not recognized as one of the five pillars. Even if we'er the fifth pillar it's still exciting.

Getting behind the bar Rose got straight to work, cleaning cups and making sure there was enough beer. As she was cleaning her 5th cup Griffin came to sit at the bar, waving her over. "Morning Griffin! Isn't it great that we have been recognized as the fifth pillar? What can I get you?" Rose asked cheerfully with a smile never leaving her face.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
Virgil%20Greyheart%20banner%20finished_zpssucsshwn.png

Name -Virgil Greyheart
Guild - Red Dawn
Tier - A
Activity - Doing things
Mentioned: @Ali, @Whispering~Melody, @Warm Regret, @xLarius

Virgil was an early bird, but so were many people in the world. Virgil woke up with a routine every day and that included reading some chapters from a wizadry book that he may have snagged from the Library without telling Alaska that he had it. The book was over the Magic known as Dark Ericture, which so happened to be Virgils type of Magic that he used. Sometimes Dark Ericture could be complex in laying traps for people, like little riddles that they have to solve to leave the prison of runes, or be trapped until he took them down. While he was an A-Tier Mage at Red Dawn, he wasn't a master at using Dark Ericture and he could always learn more tips and tricks about the art. Tucking the book away back into his desk, he grabbed his sword from the desktop and strapped it to his belt, letting it hang loosely as he left his room and locked his door with a key, and then Dark Ericture with a math problem so if someone broke his lock then they would have to solve a complex math problem.

Heading into the main hall of the Guild, it sounded like some good news was going through the crowd of Guild Wizards, speaking about the pillars of Fiore and how the guild has finally been officially announced as being one of them. "What great news to start the day." Virgil stated to himself as he pushed through the crowds of people already starting the party early in the morning. He wasn't one of those people, mainly because his magic didn't work really well when he was drunk. Sometimes it required some thought process when it came to laying out traps with the letter magic, and being inebriated didn't help.

In the distance he saw Alaska near the Job Board, along with a few other guild members talking with her. He had nothing important to speak to her about, or that it was important to take up her time, but he was eager to go on a job. He didn't know which one yet, but that was the point of looking at the job board!

Walking through the rows of tables and towards the job board, he stood there with a smile. He was silent as the group of people spoke to their guild Master next to the board, so he had to read at a slight distance on what job to take.

Name: Rayner Von Emmerich/Sarah Pepper/Bellia Arturi
Guild: Titanos.
Tier: BB/C/C
Activity: Sightseeing/Completing a Job
Interactions: @RainDash @CursedDawn

Rayner cursed under his breath, a small puff of white smoke drifted past his lips. If truth be told, he was still a little upset over being manhandle by a woman. How dare she tote him around like a rag doll, and in front of everyone no less. Bellia offered no explanation after the fact, simply threw him down in a lump at the master's feet. Rayner couldn't see it, but he could feel his cheeks getting flushed. He pushed the memory from his mind and tried to think of something else. For the most part it didn't take long to reach Foundry.

A boat ride from Iwata to Bend City, and from there a stagecoach carried them to Junction city where a train carried them the rest of the way. Rayner hated every minute of it. Sarah spoke little during the time they traveled, which was funny because Bell spoke enough for the two of them. All in all the trip took two days, and ate up some of their expenses. Rayner shuttered at the thought of another failed job. He didn't think his legs could take another round of squats.

Rayner was thankful that they at least arrived on time, the morning just before the planned heist no less. Bell claimed they were early, and Rayner had to agree. Sarah however, insisted the group was late, and fervently blamed it on the train running behind schedule. She mentioned something about planning and going over the bank and blah blah blah. Rayner knew from experience that this job was not going to go smoothly. More than likely the job was going to turn into a battle royal with half the bank destroyed.

The trio had barely left the train station when a snot nosed kid tried to lift his coin pouch. As if there was anything in it substantial. Sarah thankfully took notice and stopped the child before he could make off with a dozen of his coins. As the trio made their way through the city Rayner tossed his coin pouch in his hands. The smell of a gambling circuit drew his attention. They were close to racket, no doubt tucked between one of the many dark alleys they were passing. Rayner called out to his partners, "I'll meet you girls at the bank later, I got an itch that needs scratching." Rayner ducked into one of the alleys before Bell could make a grab at him, and was long gone.

The city itself was a metropolis. Metal foundries burned day and night filling the air with dark plums of smoke. The poorer residents lived downwind of the forges, and had to deal with the worst part of the smoke clouds. The upper part of the city for the most part was livable. Rayner wouldn't live here, and it appeared he was one of the few who didn't. You couldn't take a step without bumping shoulders with someone. Everyone here seemed to be in a hurry as they charged up and down the streets.

Reactions: CursedDawn and Ali
Cc4JgWDWAAEhyV_.jpg

Name: Lucielle Kregan - Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Rank: C
Activity: Talking, Discussing jobs
Interactions: Alma Kregan, Conan Kregan @RedArmyShogun

At her father's rejection to her offer, the youngest of his daughters deflated a bit on his back, yet still holding a somewhat saddened expression. He typically said something along the same lines every time, but it still was disappointing to her. "Alright... don't break your promise!" Quickly bouncing back, Lucy then looked towards her elder sibling when their paternal figured warned her of listening to her. "I know what I'm about too! I wake up at semi-normal times." Honestly, while the small girl said that with confidence and pride, she wasn't much better than her sister when it came to doing anything but sleeping in the morning. Better, but not by much.

Deflating once again at the mention of their mother, the scythe-wielder is brought out of her bit of pessimism when she's hoisted up. Adopting a confused and slightly surprised look on her face, Lucielle pouts when she's put down next to her sister. That was typically the closest thing to a hug she could get, so she usually wasn't very happy when she was pried off. Though it seemed as though Conan predicted his displeasure and gave the two a few rough but fatherly rubs on the head, effectively gaining a satisfied smile from the youngest.

"I'll do my best!" She cheered in response positively, then looking to her sister's complaints in response to socializing. Ah, yes, the elder sister's weakness; well, one of them. Lucy, unlike her other half, enjoyed meeting new people—she just wasn't very good at it being as awkward as she is with strangers...

Before she could respond, it seemed as though Alma made her choice of what to do. While she didn't entirely agree with Alma's "avoid all contact" mentality, she was timid when it came to new people as well and—wasn't in a real hurry to break that train. Opting out of being the bigger person and interacting with the two on behalf of her sister, she decided she would likely say something weird and stupid and instead tackled Alma in a similar manner to their father, latching her arms around the elder sister's neck and hanging off her like a scarf.

"Maybe I will! I carry around my scythe! Actually, wait... no. I don't really want to be the designated flyer when you want to go drinking... Yeah, let's do the car thing..." What was ironic was that while stating that she would initially carry her around, the smaller girl was latched onto Alma's person all the while. What was more amusing was that this was unintentional on Lucy's part. Though something was wrong as the two took their leave.

"Alma... why are you grinning? Are you sick? Snap out of it! Stop laughing and go back to being moody and hating the sun! Bad things happen to me when you laugh!"

VMLqITh.png

Name: Bellia Arturi
Guild: Titanos
Interactions:
@RainDash @Sammael9216

Bellia rushed out of her seat at the earliest chance, stretching her legs and letting out a heavy yet pleased sigh. "Gods I hate long trips, I wish we could've walked... way too cramped and boring like this." She complains as she rolls her shoulder. She glanced over as Rayner made a cheap excuse and rushed off away from her, having a good idea what he was doing on why he rushed off so fast. Rayner had barely spoken to her at all the entire trip from the Guild, no doubt still upset she'd tossed him over her shoulder and forced him to confront the Guild Master so they could get their job approved. She also knew him well enough that she was sure he was off to lose whatever cash he happened to have on him gambling.

Having little care for wasting time and having nothing to do in the few hours of extra time before they needed to report to the bank, Bellia was unsure what to do with herself. She turned to Sarah, "Got anything you wanna do before we gotta go? I've never really had downtime like this before a mission..." Bellia asks, rubbing the back of her head absently. Suddenly her eyes light up and a broad grin spreads across her lips as an idea forms. Without saying a word she pulls her hands behind her back as and draws them forward, as if pulling a weapon from her back. As she does a bright flash of light glows from her hands, as it fades the pavement splits near Bellia's feet as her massive warhammer, Mjolnir, comes to rest on her shoulder.

"Now that I think of it I've never fought you before... so how about we go a few rounds? It'll be great for a warmup don't you think?" She asks, the eager gleam in her eyes making it quite clear she wasn't likely to take no for an answer, not easily.

jericho-regalia-banner-finished_zpscyziikzl-png.115060

Name: Jericho Regalia
Tier: Green - A
Activity: Chatting/Reminiscing
Interaction: Kaito @xLarius | Sonny @Warm Regret

Jericho jumped at the sudden poke to his side causing him to drop the little ruffian. He scowled at Sonny while rubbing his side slightly "That's playing dirty you know I have sensitive sides." He accused the pinkette but didn't try catching Farful again...For now. At the mention of jobs he opened his mouth to suggest a few but clamped it shut when Sonny suggested Farful pick. The only reaction the dragon slayer had was the raising of one brow 'This should be interesting...' He watched as the smerf hesitated on what to choose 'please don't pick Play Pretend please don't pick Play Pretend...' He mentally chanted to himself. His stomach actually hit the floor when Farful decided to just fling himself at the board and choose randomly. He didn't realize he had been holding his breath until Sonny announced their next job title. Slumping over he breathed a sigh of relief 'Thank god...'

But before Jericho could recover enough to respond to Sonny's worry over not being able to summon all his spirits, the clumsy wizard was off to let their master know what job they picked.
"Ugh..." He grumbled, now feeling bad that he suggested inviting the Celestial's when he should of remembered Sonny couldn't summon them all at once. Raking a hand through his hair Kaito grabbed his attention when he asked how old he was causing him to turn to face the other Slayer with a shake of his head and a light hearted smile. "Your the same age as us, so your 20. You and Sonny's birthday are pretty close together actually." He remarked, surprisingly enough he was younger than both of them by 5 months. Even though in regards of maturity he was probably oldest, depending on the day. Yet when Kaito spoke of getting Sonny to wear a dress to the their next job he burst out laughing, the mere image that invaded his mind making it hard to stop. "Oh now we have to. Its just too good to pass up!" He said between chuckles. Obviously today was one of his less "mature" days.

But the next words that left Kaito's mouth sobered Jericho up instantly. His chuckles abruptly stopped and his features turned somber. Looking off into the distance his eye glazed over enough to show he wasn't actually looking at anything in the present, but memories of the past. Memories that he both loved and hated as it felt like someone was ripping out his soul, but this happened anytime he thought of Ruckard, his dragon father. It took a moment for Jer to muster up a response.
"I was very young when my dragon father found me. I don't even really remember my human parents. Ruckard was...Is my father no matter what." A steely look of determination came into his eye as he turned his gaze back to Kai. His tone was deeper than before and hard as stone. "It was some of the best years of my life. He taught me to hunt, to speak properly, to use magic, to cook...Pretty much everything. We butted heads from time to time but overall my memories of Ruckard are happy...Until the day he left." He explained in a softer tone as he folded his arms and leaned against a pillar.

"When he left...Those aren't times I like to think about. I was little more than a wild animal back then. I had no real concept of civilization, I grew up in a secluded forest with only Ruckard after all. So when I visited my first town....Its safe to say a 3 year old had better manners and understanding than I. But eventually I learned how the human world worked. That's when I became a thief, I was a much different person back then." He addmited in a slightly sheepish tone. "Why do you ask Kai? You've never really told me about your parent dragon..." He questioned in a gentle voice as he scratched his cheek, knowing full well how sensitive the subject could be.

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Warm Regret
@Lulunopia

Name: Griffin Green
Teir: C
Interactions: Anyone

Outfit:
http://cosplaywho.com/media/wysiwyg/jellal-cosplay-costume.jpg

@Lulunopia
Griffin was glad that they were finally bekng recognized as fifth teir. But he could have done without the whole party thing. The party was probably going to be mandatory. He briefly thought about grabbing a job and sneaking out but quickly dismissed the idea. He might not be much of a people person on a good day, and it wasn't a good day by any means, but he wasn't they type to avoid things he didnt like. He considered that a weakness. He refused to be weak ever again. He looked up as Rose asked him what he wanted to drink. "The strongest ale you have." Maybe if he got buzzed the party wouldn't be that hard to deal with. It was a small hope but it was all he had. But he had to be careful not to lose total control or get so drunk he couldn't take a job. He needed to be at a function level just without the emotional mess.

Arden%20banner%20finished_zpsezl59fdk.png

Name: Arden Cruor
Guild: Colomba
Tier: C
Activity: Waking up, Observing job board, Speaking with Xil and Neya
Interactions: Xilia (@Whispering~Melody) Neyalisshe (@firejay1)

The idea of Xilia accompanying him on a job to get his license both made Arden internally smile and get internally scared. Sure, Xilia was his best friend, but saying Xilia was excitable was a severe understatement. The thought of Xilia driving and potentially end up hurting himself and murdering countless helpless citizens did make the young man a bit nervous. Eh.. What's the worst that could happen? Nevermind. Don't ask that. Arden didn't want to think of the worst thing that could happen. "Yeah, sure." Was his only sleepy response.

Arden stopped walking for a moment after Xil's proclamation. In truth, he was still VERY much asleep and not very aware of where he was walking. He blinked his eyes a few times and focused on what was in front of him, which happened to be a wall he was about to slam his face into. "Whatever. I'm totally awake. I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm... Uh.." He looked around quickly for something other than wall around him. His eyes brightened as he noticed the guild's job board and began walking over to it. "I was going over to the job board."

The lie was so obvious that it hurt Arden to just say it. His moment of silence was broken, however, as their guildmaster began speaking over the speaker lacryma. His face lit up and a huge smile spread across his face, pride beaming from his entire being. The arm that was draped across Xilia's shoulders pulled the other closer as Arden practically shouted things akin to 'Congratulations!' and 'Great job everyone!'. And there would be a party! Arden was pretty chill and reserved, but he really did enjoy parties.

Soon after her speech, Neyalisshe neared Xilia and Arden, who was still beaming. "Of course we heard!" Arden's voice was the most animated many had heard it in a long while, showing how truly happy he was. "I know I haven't done anything outside of the guild to add to the guild's progress, but I know this couldn't have been done without hardworking wizards like Xilia," Arden ruffled his friend's hair at that moment,"and your excellent leadership."

Arden's smile never faltered as he continued talking to Neyalisshe. "Since it's still early, Xil and I were wondering if it would be okay for us to try to get ourselves a license?" Beaming even more as he got affirmation of this, he excitedly began walking away to get to Motor City. With Xilia still glued to his side, his friend was being whipped around by an excited Arden as he spun around and spoke to Neyalisshe as he walked backwards towards the doors. "Don't worry, Neya! We'll get back ASAP and I'll help with whatever you need for the party~."

With that, he turned back around and stopped before the doors to exit and looked down at Xilia. "Ready for this?" An excited smile had still found its way on Arden's face as he stared at Xil.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
Name: Theodore
Tier: Yellow
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Interactions: None

Theo tongued the rough of his mouth as he mulled over the strange conversation he previously had. Saw that going way different, Theo told himself. He had long departed the training area and slowly made his way across the guild. The warning she gave him, what did she mean by that. Was it genuine concern, or something else? Theo rubbed fervently at the stubble forming along his jaw. Why was he so bad at reading people?

Damn, he muttered. It was obvious now that he thought of it. He had his suspicious about the back biting within the guild, but Eliarte pretty much spelled it out for him. Gears in his mind began to turn. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage? If anything, Theo was a man with ambitions. He ran a hand through his coat and produced a bottle of pills. He spilled a few into the palm of his hands and popped them into his mouth. A diverse amount of pain reducers and iron tablets.

His anemia coupled with a throbbing headache forced him to seek out the quiet comfort of seclusion. He fled the chatter and noise of the guild for a secluded bench just outside the guild. It was midday and the sun beat down on him relentlessly. The heat almost made him seek comfort under a shade tree. Instead he removed his heavy jacket and folded it next to him on the bench. Sweat dripped from his brow. He unfolded a stained flier and smoothed it out on his lap. The flier was more of a challenge than a job.

He read the title aloud, "The Belt." Theo had to stifle a cough with a handkerchief. A splatter of blood painted the flier with droplets of red. He ran the silk cloth across his mouth to wipe away any blood. Theo studied the flier, trying to gleam any info out of the printed words. Then he mulled over his options in his head. Obviously the easiest way to get the built would be to negotiate with its owner, however; Theo was pressed for time.

He ran his expenses through his mind, then tallied up how many vials of medicine he had left. The prospect wasn't good. He needed cash and he needed it a week ago. His reserve was running out, and based on the distance he had to travel, he would run out before he got back. "I'll have to ration my supplies," he said, a worried tone in his voice.

Theo folded the flier back into his jacket pocket. He rubbed at his eyes, trying to will away the stress welling up inside him. The next few days were going to be a shit cruise. The thought of the long nights of strenuous breathing and gasping ahead of him sent a few shivers down his spine. He rose from the bench jacket in hand. He had a few hours of light left, and he needed to get his ducks in row before then. He walked back to the guild, determined to be on the road within the next few hours.

Reactions: Akashi and Ali
Name: Saiyako 'Saiya' Winterfel
Locations: Colomba Hot Springs ---> Guild Hall
Tier: S - Pink
Activity: Taking a calming bathe in the springs before finding a few of the others within the guild hall.
@firejay1 @Whispering~Melody @DustBunny

Another day, another adventure. The weather was good for the day so far and surely few would complain about such. While others were still waking up, one particular woman was already up and about fully awake as she relaxed within the renowned springs of the Colomba Guild. Silver-white hair glistened with water as a lone woman sat freely within, enjoying the calming waters, "If there's one good way to wake up, it'd probably be this very spring.. That little 'healing touch' is good for stimulation, better than coffee.. Though, sometimes it's hard to pass up on a well-brewed cup.." Arms spread out on the edge as the woman sighed, she was one of the fellow members of the guild as well as one of the higher rankings, Saiyako Winterfel, though she often just preferred Saiya.

Finding herself spending enough time in the springs, Saiya picked herself up and out of the water as she reached for a towel. She knew she was alone for the morning so she was not wearing anything. Heading off with towel wrapped around, she entered a nearby room that had her change of clothes neatly placed safely inside of a locker. Drying off, she put the towel into a basket with her name on it, followed with what looked to be clothes she wore prior to bathing already inside of it. "Hrm... Maybe next time I could.. Yeah, maybe I'll try, hnhn..." Getting dressed into her day-to-day clothes, they were somewhat colorful and complimented her hair and eyes. White, green, tints of gold and she wasn't afraid to show a little skin as her shoulders and stomach were visible. Her figure was in good shape, a fair bust and to some others, likely a little daunting for how tall she was.

Dressed up and proper, Saiya grinned as she left the basket where it was, intent on retrieving it later. Her attention returned towards the locker as she bent over, leaning a bit to the side as she rolled out two metal balls. Casting two magic seals around her palms, they disappeared as the two orbs started to float after a short hum reverberated through the room. Having a little fun, she spun them around each other a few times before letting them settle just above her, one adjacent to each side of her shoulders. Heading off, Saiya left the springs for the guild hall, where others were likely to gather.

Once she got there, it was around the time Xilia and Arden were talking to eachother followed by the arrival of Neyalisshe and her news of the Council's word. Golden eyes narrowing a bit, Saiya let her lips curl up in her usual unsettling smile as she made her approach to the group, overhearing a few select words. When the others saw her, she was proper but the sheen upon her hair would suggest it was recently wet, maybe hinting where she was beforehand, "Only wizards like Xilia? Well, if that were the case I would hope so.. It'd mean everyone else is more competent than they'd let on, otherwise I think I might've been hurt by that comment~..." Saiya laughed gently before her eyes settled upon Neyalisshe, nodding her head, "And good morning.. Great news indeed, I'm sure everyone else will be thrilled once they arrive. I assume most of the others are still out doing their own business like jobs and such for the guild hall to be so empty right now. That, or maybe everyone just wants to sleep." Her attention returned towards the now departing pair of boys wanting to go get their own licenses, "Make us look good now.. Cause any trouble and I might have to punish you guys. We're Colomba after all, a beacon of hope.. But alas, good luck you two."

Looking back to Neyalisshe, Saiya grinned a little deeper as her golden orbs laid upon her guild master, "Well, I'll be here all day as well, unless something important comes up.. I'm willing to help out with what I can, of course.. Being able to do some of the things I can do, I think we can make the place look good for a party. On another note, if you ever consider it, maybe you can join me in the springs some time for another morning. They really help wake you up, even if it's not the most conventional of uses.." With that, Saiya stuck her tongue out a bit with one eye closed and a gentle giggle escaping her lips. All the while that she spoke, the metal orbs were slowly orbiting around her passively as she stood there. "It is some pretty good news though.. Of course, we knew it for a while but hearing some official confirmation is a nice cause for celebration.."

xilia-loop-banner-finished_zpswnfjacob-png.114630

Name: Xilia (Styxx) Loop
Tier: Yellow - BB
Activity: Taking overzealous to the extreme
Interactions: Arden @DustBunny | Neyalisshe @firejay1 | Saiyako @Detective Zero

Xilia couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped his lips at Arden's poor attempt at a lie. "Uh huh, as awake as a Sloth on a warm day." He teased the other lightly. His ears perked up when the master's voice sounded with exciting news throughout the guild. Eyes shining bright Xil beamed at Arden and cheered right along with him, the rambunctious blonde actually jumped up and down like a little kid. "Woohoo we're official!" He shouted with glee.

As the duo approached Neya Xilia couldn't contain his excitement, before Arden could stop him he released the brunette and enveloped the Master in a big hug, actually lifting the woman off her feet for a moment.
"This is so awesome! You did it Master!" He congratulated with possibly (entirely) too much enthusiasm. Releasing Neya he was pulled back to Arden's side like a Koala to its mother. When he got his hair ruffled by Arden a tinge of pink surfaced to his cheeks as he suddenly got bashful. "No no I haven't done much...I'm just the guild fashionista afterall!" He proclaimed with a dramatic yet goofy pose.

At the mention of their licenses Xilia continued to beam and rose his right index and middle fingers up in a V with a chuckle. When Neya agreed he jumped with a "Yay!" But his triumph was short lived when Saiya entered the conversation. Frowning slightly the blonde wasn't sure if the woman was insulting him and Arden or not. Deciding he'd rather be happy right now he blew it off with a shrug and his beaming smile came back full force.
"We'll ace that test you'll see!" He replied to Saiya confidently as he was whisked away by Arden. Quite literally since the other male was swinging him around like a rag doll as they headed for the exit. "We can do makeovers when I get back! Don't start the party without us!" Xil added to Arden's departing words with a wave.

By the time they reached the door Xilia eyes were swirling from being swung around so much. But they instantly cleared at Arden's question. With a confident grin he held out his fist for the other to bump.
"Yup! We'll come back cruising in our brand new vehicles for sure!"

TsSYb1V.png

HIRAETH SEIS <> SECOND FLOOR
Conan's comment was almost if not an indirect message of some sort. If Arba would perhaps meet the same fate as the other Guild Masters of Hiraeth Seis because of being young. Giving him a glance, she mostly let that go. Perhaps he, deep down, held some hatred towards her for some specific reasons only the both of them know about. In the end, she was actually helping him, giving him hope to cling to. For himself and his daughters.

However, his concern about the jobs they were taking was understandable. But to Arba, it much more simpler, even if Conan was considering the Guild and its reputation, which, she was too. "Those who are capable of completing such jobs are also the ones I trust." Looking at Conan for a moment, she continued. "Should I perhaps put my trust in someone else instead of you?"

A few moments passed, and Conan was condescending towards Loki as always. Asking her to dirty her hands in the process if she was willing to do so. "If it needs my personal attention, then I'd be willing to accomplish it. If it helps us and the Guild." A brief moment passed. "But of course I would consider the consequences. If it can be avoided while reaching your goal, I don't see an issue that needs to be resolved."

"And for the one you called it... It has a name. Which would be Loki.. And its a living being like both you and I. Since when where you ever condescending? Is the old age getting to you, Conan?"

Once they were past the usual discussion between the both of them, the letter was brought up again. Indeed, those in the Council were old men with their old thoughts. Their old way of thinking and how Fiore has actually been on a standstill ever since the Council was made. Arba felt that the people of Fiore where not exactly progressing how they are suppose to. Her gaze was merely on the letter before her while Conan addressed the many assumed reasons behind it.

"Hmmm." Having a curious expression plastered on her face, Arba did not really feel that the letter was an indirect threat, or if that message was a way for them to let Hiraeth Seis know that they are watching them. Her fingers were drumming on the table ever so slightly.

"No matter. If they so wish to investigate us, spy on us, they're welcome to do so. As for the members of our Guild..." A smile crept on her face, before she stood up from her chair. "They.. Or those who wish to celebrate these news, will be allowed to use the funds from our Guild. In other words, it may allow the spies of the Council to invite themselves to our so-so celebration." Arba did not really care much about how the Council would proceed after the letter. It was all an assumption on both her and Conan's side, but one does never know what they are planning. It was always a good thing to stay one step ahead.

Walking slightly away from the chair, she turned around at the mention of Loki and a certain job Conan was going to take. "Well, that's fine.. As long as Ser Gustav is dealt with accordingly."

A few moments later, one of the elite members of the roundtable approached the second floor, and where both Arba and Conan were. Turning around, towards her direction, she spoke up in return. "Nice to see you as well, Eliarte. Been busy?"

Not so long after, Loki made made her presence known. Appearing as energetic as always. Enthusiastic while popping up here and there. Arba mostly stayed quiet while the new addition to the second floor kept on talking. It was not surprising to see Loki mess about with Conan, and perhaps that was the reason why the latter was condescending towards him. A frown crept on her face for a moment, but it easily disappeared once Loki noticed the letter and mentioned the contents written on it.

"Well yes... We've always been on the map. This letter was mostly if not only about the internal issues they were having.." It was time to make her way down to the first floor to the rest of the members, or those who were still around so she could announce the news.

Walking past both Loki and Conan, she decided to let the former in on something. "You're going on a job with Conan. I'm sure he'll fill you in on the details." Giving Eliarte a glance, she continued. "You should join me to the first floor." Having said that, Arba had something in mind for Eliarte to do as well, but first, the announcement was needed to be over and done with.

Mentioned/Interacted:
@RedArmyShogun
@Yzmael
@Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.