Status
Not open for further replies.
Xilia Loop banner finished_zpswnfjacob.png
Name: Xilia (Styxx) Loop
Guild: Colomba
Tier: Yellow - BB
Activity: Clinging to Arden
Interactions: Arden @DustBunny Anyone

Xilia loosened his hold on Arden not wishing to hurt his best friend but he still refused to let go. When the dark haired wizard ruffled his hair he smiled bright, completely undaunted. "Aw okay, your license huh? I don't have one yet either...Maybe we could go together?" He suggested as he looked up at him with twinkling eyes, very much like a hopeful puppy waiting for approval. As they walked Xil moved his arms so one was draped around Arden's shoulders and the other around his abdomen basically glued to his side but his grip wasn't so tight that they couldn't walk straight anymore.

The rainbow eyed wizard noticed how Arden wasn't going in any particular direction and how his eyes were still a bit droopy.
"Somebody's still half asleep huh?" He commented with a warm chuckle. He knew it always took Ardi a long time to wake up in the morning and Xil found it absolutely adorable.

Reactions: Ali
0i_Mf_KRd.png

Name: Alma Kregan - Guild Hiraeth Seis - Rank B

Activity: Eating with and speaking to Lucielle.
Interactions: Lucielle "Lucy" Kregan @EmperorsChosen shouting at Zechariah "Ash" Ashkew @firejay1

Sith the sudden and loud snap, Alma becomes irritated. Voicing as much with an angry glare; "You little shit! ..Yeah run to the bo-" Before Alma can finish, she notices Lucy fast approaching, tray in hand. Her Gluttony seemingly outweighing her wrath.

Suddenly smiling, Alma sits up straight, to look at the plate that was brought. Hoping for meat and eggs, she was greeted with... pancakes. "...If you want something done, do it yourself...or pay a competent person.." Poking her fork at the slaps of flour and syrup, Alma seemed rather unimpressed.

Laying the fork down briefly at the question, Alma's eyes narrow into thin slits, as a somewhat hateful looking smile passes her lips. "Oh what could I possibly be moody about? I mean I'm up at this hour all the time! Why, Praise the Sun and all its bright, shinny wanders!" Watching her sister eat and talk at the same time however, that was a bit too much. Alma stabs her fork squarely into the table, in front of her younger sister.

"Lucielle! Please act like yer ass wasn't raised in a barn! I.. like to think...mom.." With the mention of those words, Alma suddenly just stops talking in the same tone, if briefly. "Just...shut up and eat...brat.. and thanks, saves me the trouble of having to stand." Grinning as she withdrawals the fork, it was Lucy's line that prompt it.

"I'm glad you like standing in lines so much. I figured I would wait to do this, till you could...not like I have the money to buy anything yet to make use of it. But your first mission will be, standing in a line for license."

Course that wasn't why they were really going there, in truth Alma could care less about the License. It wasn't needed, her sister would know the full plan soon enough, having picked up three jobs, the first was simply to kill time into the 2nd. In fact, she needed to hand that in soon, Arba seemed a bit impatient or busy. Having previously been partnered with the, new boss she understood, much of how the later would think in some regards. She wasn't a person to be kept waiting for long.

Teeth gritting at how worthless she was at the time in comparison, it was then Alma briefly noticed her father coming down, to stand behind her. Averting her gaze, it did hurt somewhat, but she didn't want Lucy catching on. In spite of how she acted, she did love her little sister quite dearly.

~~~~~~~~~

6d_FYj_FO.png
Name: Conan Kregan - Guild Rank S
Location: Hiraeth Seis Guild House, 2nd Floor, Council Chambers, and 1st floor dining area.
Activity: Setting out to renew passport.
Interactions: Arba @Akashi, aware of others.

Having finished his tasks and growing impatient, Conan suddenly remembers one key thing... His passport had expired. Reaching into his robs for his Mage's book, sure enough, it was in need of renewal. Among the.. less than reputable jobs, most of them needed a passport.. minus the one, which he could take care of easily enough. Deciding to Seek Arba out on his own imitative, he nods his head in farewell towards the only one else on the floor with him.

Heading down the stairs it wouldn't be long till he was at ground level. Looking around the huge activity on the floor was of little surprise. His two daughters being up however, that was. More so Alma, she rarely was up for breakfast on time. Luckily the pair seemed focused on one another, though he would do at least the bare basics, wish them well, tell them goodbye. Though he wasn't good with words so much.

Approaching from the rear, he noticed a conversation being carried out, with the others engaged likely wilting slightly before the Lady's gaze. "Hrmp.." With a bit of grunt, he decides to help them out, if only a little. "Guild Master Arba, Pardon me. But when you are done, a word. I need to renew my passport, there is also one more small matter, that I might deal with by the coast." Always to the point, if a bit gruff with it. Conan then remains silent, looking hostile as ever.

"I see we have some fresh meat for the grinder." Eying the newer members over, Conan starts to ponder how many would be left by years end, and who needed observation, or training.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali and Akashi
hb199tojby4o7jibgxdo.jpg

Name: Lucielle Kregan - Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Rank: C
Activity: Talking to Alma, Discussing jobs, Eating
Interactions: Alma Kregan, @RedArmyShogun

Growling a bit, Alma was usually like this. What was wrong with her pancakes? She stood in line and got food for her and she wasn't even grateful. Besides, it's not like she could read her sibling's mind. If she wanted something else, she should have said so. "Heh! I'b-" Pausing a moment to swallow her food, Lucy finishes her rebuttal. "Hey! I'm competent! You just don't communicate well," Stated the girl only moments ago butchering the English language. Lucy was still very much a child in many ways. She typically tried to look out for manners and such but often times "minor" things like that would slip her mind.

Then there was her sister's distaste of the non grim and gloomy—Lucy could somewhat understand, she didn't like mornings that much either, but it wasn't that early. Still, the youngest Kregan wasn't going to argue with her on it—Alma got kind of scary when she was groggy and aggravated at the same time...

Speaking of scary, not a moment later did she find a fork stabbed into the table inches in front of her as she was about to take another bite. It was intimidating, but snapping at her like a mother would was at least a way that Lucy could tell that she cared—that or she was embarrassed of her. Though the lecture didn't last long as Alma began to utter the "forbidden word" and stopped in her tracks, yanking the fork out and telling the younger of the two to hurry and eat, which Lucielle would happily do now that there was less of a threat she'd be shanked with a utensil. Though Alma couldn't even let her enjoy that without bringing up the matter of her jobs, one of which apparently included another line and a license.

Dropping her fork and leaning back in her chair, the younger sibling let out a groan. "Another line? Whyyyy—If this is about your wine, then fine! I took a sip! But that was only because it was the middle of the night, I was half asleep and thought it was cider. And I only had a sip! And it tasted horrible!" Rambled and argued Lucy, pausing again as her brain processed the second part of Alma's sentence. "Wait... license? License for what?"

Name: Siyah Tinuviel
Guild: Silver Crux
Tier: C
Activity: Accepting job with Ivan @Aleksandar and Jay @-QT-

Siyah along with Jay followed Ivan to the job board. It had been about a week and a half since his last job. Siyah watched Ivan scan for jobs taking his time to make his decision on one. He surprised Siyah's when he noticed him reading a C-Class job, The likes of which would be child's play for Ivan, Lighting's Flash. Siyah then heard the grit of his teeth and watch him reached out for the job and fiercely ripped the paper of the board. He then looked at Siyah and Jay and showed them the job. FIND MY SON, A job which involved them traveling to the Hanza Ruins, A place once known as the capital of a long-dead civilization. Coincidentally Hanza had popped up in the book Siyah had been reading this morning. The book discussed the forgotten magic of Hanza which gained his attention the most. He did, however, find it that the only reward he would most likely receive is some random woman's gratitude for finding her brat.

"We are mages of Silver Crux, our first and foremost duty is to aid people in immediate distress. That boy is in grave danger and I'm going to find him. If any of you wants to tag along,you're welcome to do so..., I'll be waiting in front of the main gate in exactly one hour..."

After Ivan had said this their Guild Master, The Oddball Master Lunari had overheard them and gave the go ahead telling them to do a nice job. She then got a little creepy but Siyah just ignored it for this was their Master. He had grew accustomed to her strange ways over the time he had been a member of Silver Crux. Going back to what Ivan was saying, He had brought up a good point, They didn't do things for money but to help others. Siyah was able to emphasize with the missing child, He must be scared, Afraid in those ruins all alone. It forced Siyah to recall his early childhood and the cold darkness that it was. He was going to do this for the child, Not the Mother. She wasn't even watching the kid or he wouldn't have vanished on her, Hopefully, This incident will teach the foolish woman a lesson. "I'll join you on this one Ivan, I've actually been wanting to work with you for some time now." Siyah had respect for Ivan and hoped to gain his as well. Siyah was also delighted to hear Jay was going to accompany them, They could have some fun together along the way. Siyah saw Jay as the cool older brother who he always happy to hang out with. "So you're coming too...Splendid. This should be a cake walk." Jay had then commented on Ivan's butt which mad Siyah giggle a little. He then mocked the fact Siyah was drinking coffee which Siyah choose to laugh at instead take offense. He then reached out and try to give Siyah a dab but pulled away before he could receive one. "Bastard." Siyah said kidding of course. Jay, For a moment, becoming quite serious when speaking about the kid but that dissipated rather quickly once he announced he would be getting drunk and taking a shit for the next hour. Siyah shook his head in disbelief and stepped away from Ivan. He walked back towards his room to continue reading and possibly learn more about the Ruins of Hanza.

While Siyah was in his room about to take a seat in his chair and continue reading he heard some pleasant news from Lunari who sounded very proud with the guild.

"Hello everyone. This is Lunari. I've got a little announcement for everyone, since I don't think anyone is out on a job right now. I've just received a notice that Silver Crux has been evaluated by the Magic Council. Silver Crux has been put as the second pillar of the five pillars! We'll be having a celebration tonight! Make sure your schedule's are free!

They had just had been recognized as 2nd strongest guild in Fiore, The second pillar of the five. This made Siyah jump up with glee, Throwing his book up in the air and knocking over his coffee in the process which was on the desk. The coffee had spilled all over his carpet with book landing in it and soaking it in along with the carpet. Siyah saw this and immediately composed himself. "Serves me right I guess, Should off handled that better." He picked up his book and inspected the damage, A few pages wet and now browned but the book was still readable. The real problem was the carpet, He would need to clean it out...No, He would need to pay someone to clean it out. He picked up the coffee mug and ran out his room to pester a guildmate into cleaning it for him.

Last edited:
[bg=#474747]
Name: Zechariah "Ash" Ashkew
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Activity: Making deals with no bargaining chips

"Are you sure you're up for this?" Zechariah heard behind his back. Arba. He'd heard someone approaching from behind and had thought it might be her, but the little clicks she made with her feet were not so very different from the way some other females stepped so he hadn't been certain. Voices, on the other hand, easily distinguishable. Ash didn't bother being polite to Arba. What little respect he had ever given to Darbar Truow had been thanks for allowing him to join at the ridiculous age of 9, and what little he gave Arba Grehel was due to the fact that he actually thought her mildly competent as a guild master. He might stop himself from chucking a bangle or two her way, but kowtow to her and call her master? Not a chance. "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have taken it." He said with a brief snort. Her next set of words, however, had him pause to think.

"How about this? If one of you lose, I'll have you clean this Guild. Inside and especially, outside. And I'll keep Serinia to myself for an entire day. If there is any property damage as well. The money will come out from both of your pockets. No matter who does the damage." Her voice clearly brooked no argument on that point, and it was not much wonder to him, since he wouldn't want to be paying for someone else's stupid crashes. He hadn't intended to have the guild shoulder any damage costs he might incur from the start. If he crashed into things, he'd be the one paying it off, in whatever way he could. It helped that he only ever splurged on Serinia, and otherwise had a little cash to spare. The rest of the conditions were curious, though. "Besides, as odd as it may sound, I approve. You both are going on this job, and Serinia over here, can't offer you any help."

It had to be both? Odd. And what joy was she taking in making it a competition? Perhaps not allowing Serinia to help had its advantages. As it was, she could easily fly them short distances, so if he was using a car, it would more likely be when she wasn't around. The girl, for all her bluster, seemed uncomfortable with the prospect. "Are you sure about this bet? I was just talking big. I've... I've never been in a car before. I don't think I'll seriously win." How weak of her. He was about to open his mouth and say something snide, but Serinia beat him to speaking.

The little flying cat, quiet though she was being, was thinking in her own way. She was hanging off of Ash's shoulder at the moment, not using her wings, and was considering what Arba had proposed. She'd seen Arba enough that she wasn't too terribly afraid of her, but the guild master gave off an air of danger. Sometimes she thought Zechariah could only be as rude to the woman as he was because he couldn't see the way her body language shifted when she was being forbidding, as she was now. On top of which, she knew about the Yakuma magic. The lady knew, and it made her feel somehow even more dangerous. So, naturally, she'd want to avoid spending an entire day with the woman. On the other hand, this was the first time in a while Ash had been okay with the possibility of going on a job with someone else. True, this wasn't a formal job, so they technically wouldn't have to be "working" together, but it was still a chance for him to make friends. So when Misaka seemed to be backing down, Serinia burst out, "I'll do it!"

Ash turned his head towards her in surprise. He knew how she felt about being stuck with other people, especially Arba, and he could even feel her shaking against his shoulder. "Are you sure?" Although still quavering a little, she mustered up the courage to nod vigorously enough for him to feel it. He remained silent for a second, then turned to Arba and said, "The rest of it is fine, but Serinia gets to come along and at least read the regular maps and signs for me. You only get to keep her if I lose. I don't care what I have to do because someone else screwed up, but I won't have her affected by some random person. And you don't do anything to her she doesn't like. Not a thing. If she tells you to stop doing anything, you stop. Are those modifications okay?" He asked with a grin that made it clear it was either "accept those conditions", or "I see no reason to do the job."

Characters interacted with:
Misaka Jane - @RainDash
Arba Grehel - @Akashi[/bg]

0i_Mf_KRd.png

Activity: Eating, moving on to asking about job, seeing father. (Slight power moving, emp is aware)
Interactions: Lucielle "Lucy" Kregan @EmperorsChosen (So many names I will just say everyone @ Arba @Akashi)

Taking her time to eat at least a little of what was brought, her younger sister had a habit of more or less inhaling her food. Given this, and her after complaints, never mind the nerve of drinking, then insulting her wine, Alma would take her time formulating a reply.

"I knew it was you!" Eyes darkening slightly, Alma was not all that pleased. "Fufufufu...oh how will I pay you back for that eh.. Maybe I should reach over and grab a handful of hair, here and now.." Grinning at her sister, with both hand interlocked, elbows on the table, it was almost like she was plotting something. Or so it would appear to her younger sister. It was nice to keep her on edge, if for a little while.

Leaning back slightly, fingers unclasped, Alma decides to explain the situation.

"If you could halfway focus... It is for a drivers License, we don't really need it. Could come in handy though.. After that you'll help me look into a simple B-rank job, then on the way back, we'll stop off at the harbor for our passports, and return to the guild."

Pushing what was left of the pancakes aside, Alma seemed ready to leave. "It will be a trip of a few days, If you are getting into this, you might as well see what its like.. Who knows, maybe I'll give you the honor of naming our team, fufufufu." Laughing as she was given, Alma then leans slightly more to the side. "Take the trash with you, or leave it to be collected. We're leaving."

"Besides.. I'm sure at least you, want to see him.." Not that Alma herself didn't as well. With their father in full view, at least maybe this time they could have a few words with him.. The last two years had been very trying for Alma in regards to this. "Well little Sister, let us go.. Sooner we do these jobs, the sooner we can get more. I would have gotten you that baby sitters job, but I'm not sure if that will be up by the time we return." Rising to her Feet Alma heads towards Arba, fairly sure her sister was right behind her, if not running off trying to Ambush their father, with one of her hugs.

Fist clenching, Alma wills herself to put on a false smile for those ahead. Overhearing the conversation, the snapper seemed to have a bit of a mouth on him. Arba's reaction would be interesting to see. Bowing lightly to show respect, it was also to hide a slight grimace she had. Before greeting her former partner, by her current means of address. Straightening up, Alma would now begin to speak.

"Fufufu..my, his annoyances go past finger snapping in the ears of others.. I wonder, how long will he live.. But Pardon my comments."

"Guild Master Arba. I wish for your permission to take my sister with me on three jobs, two are just paperwork tasks." Reaching into her garments, a single notice was in hand, holding it between her right hands index and middle finger, she continues.

"I believe Lucielle could use the tour, and with me there, I don't think this job is unreasonable." Handing one flyer over, it was the Ghost Biker quest.

"To kill time, I think we also will take this drivers test, and on the way home, we shall pick up our Passports. Then we will return to the guild for more work. I doubt it will be more than a weeks time." Waiting for Arba to acceapt or decline her mission request, it didn't hurt to make it known, Lucy wouldn't be left to just run wild.

"I will supervise her, of course...at least in matters that deserve it. The rest I believe should be self taught." Looking pointedly at the other team, Red Eyes and her trademark grin seems to bore into the others.

"Though.. I may wish to take a way there, that they won't be taking.. Provided you approve of course." Deliberately not naming the other job, it seemed she didn't want hitch hikers along for the ride. Though that also might have been out of greed. The job wasn't paying that well, plus Alma needed to test Lucy. If she proved capable, then she would take on a more dangerous job.. One worthy of ranking the pair up maybe.

Lastly turning her attention towards Conan, she smiles, if somewhat sadly. "Father..it seems you are off somewhere as well." Hoping he would give the pair some attention, she did half wander what Lucy would try and pull.

(OOC until I get more sleep, think I'll have someone review my future posts. Fixed most errors I've seen.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali and firejay1

Eliarte%20Vexis%20banner%20finished%20V2_zpsxp2prxla.png

ELIARTEVEXIS !

morning person ‎(plural morning people) (idiomatic) A person whose who wakes up without difficulty early each morning and who is alert and active during the first part of the day.
█■█ HIRAETH SEIS █■█ BLACK TIER - SSS █■█ TRAINING ARENA █■█
Eliarte had been seated in the metaphorical nose-bleeds section of the training arena's surrounding area for the past couple of hours, finding that this seemed to be the quietest and most undisturbed part of Hiraeth Seis' guild hall - her assumption and observations had played out correctly at first, but were soon thrown to the dust as the peace and quiet was interrupted. Fed up with attempting to read what was currently a halfway finished book, Eliarte took a deep breath, trying to rationalize that she could always find some peace at her home to read later, but the aggravation of being cut-short still put her teeth on edge. She would have been angrier, if it hadn't of been for the disturbe' themselves most likely not even noticing the wizard in the shadowed alcoves of the long forgotten bleachers.

Anger subdued, Eliarte placed the copy of 'Pride & Prejudice' to her right side, close enough that her thigh would still touch the book and she would not forget it upon departure. From her current vantage point, Eliarte was able to witness the man -as well as his opponent- enter the large wooden arena, and prep' themselves for a brawl. Instinctively, Eliarte's muscles tightened, causing her posture to shift into an upright position, arching her shoulders backwards and giving her entire frame the sense of alertness. It was habitual for the woman to be at the ready, even though she was currently in no immediate danger or wary of a single threat.

Though her back was straight, Eliarte sat in an almost lax position, her arms locked and rested on her thighs, legs bowed at the knees, chin resting in her palms. She was bored of her trivial book, yet interested enough to witness what was about to happen. The person in question who had upset Eliarte's reticent demeanor was a mage she hadn't managed to speak with to often, yet knew of due to rumors that she couldn't avoid in a guild like Hiraeth Seis; the mage was Theodore Bellfrost, a young man whose rumors spread faster than the plague around this guild hall - at least in regards to his illness. Theodore's attention was on everything but Eliarte, and she took this opportunity to eliminate her presence and watch, to observe and witness a fight that had some worth - or at least she had hoped.

The Embodiment wizard was instantly brought to attention when she noticed Theodore's opponent step out into the area. She rested her angled chin on the top of her hand, lazily letting the fingers dangle with little to no effort, her eyes fixated on both wizards simultaneously. The one who had now joined Theodore in the area was a man of takeover magic, a lower level wizard who Eliarte had yet to meet, though she had assumed he'd never approach her in the first place. There was something about the lower level wizards in Hiraeth Seis that made them wary of the woman's presence - she had often tried to extend a causal curtosy to those frightened, but was met with a wide-eyed glance and a b-line in the other direction. It didn't take long before Eliarte's attention was solely on the wizard whom she knew by name, and was witnessing a possible fit' of some kind. So the rumors were true. Eliarte mulled over this current taste in her mouth, one of pure disgust and heartbreak, though her outside facade didn't alter in the slightest. She still sat there, lax and motionless, eyes shifting from Theodore to the man whose name had still not registered in her mind. Her massive metallic armoured boots clung together at her knees, bracing against each parts different metal. Her casual cloak-type garb was to the side, and currently her long black hair, dabbed with purple throughout, hung at her side. Her entire outfit was black, aside from the boots, and if one wasn't looking intentionally to spot her, Eliarte blended in with the darkness perfectly.

Once more, her attention faded back to Theodore, watching as foamed blood made it's way to the floor, his figure clearly strained and exhausted, regardless of not having fought yet. She watched as he reached for a strange device, one which reminded Eliarte of hospitals, however, her eyes clung onto the purple fumes encapsulated in the device - fumes which Theodore willingly took into his body. It seemed the takeover wizard was concerned, much like Eliarte, and she had to hold back from making too audible of a laugh with Theo's retort to his concern. As the real battle took place, she watched the blue haired boy swiftly avoid the large stone arm his opponent had used to immobilize the smaller wizard. In comparison to Theodore's opponent, Eliarte concluded he was practically a runt. She shifted her posture to more comfortably view the match, her fingers gracing the hardback of her book ever so slightly, mind itching for more action.

Her wishes seemed to come true, when Theodore decided to strike back. Eliarte was interested. She observed his moves, hearing the name of his magic, making a mental note. It was interesting to have a man of such talent in the guild - she knew of people who controlled elements, ones from many different guilds, but she had never heard of one person in-particular who could control iron. Her fascination grew as she fantasized the possibilities that magic had. The match swiftly came to an end as Theodore implored brutal force towards the takeover mage, seering him with hot-iron chains wrapped around his scaled arm. Eliarte smiled, mostly to herself, but enough that she felt it on her cheeks. This boy was skilled.

Standing from her relaxed position, Eliarte gripped the spine of her book, clopping her loud metallic boots down the steps from the shadows she was so previously hidden in. With each descending step, she made her presence more known with a louder footfall, echoing through the massive room. Her destination landed her in front of the blue haired boy. She seemed to be just a few inches taller than the man, and she immediately began scanning the mage up and down, assessing him in her own way. "That was an impressive defeat. I'm assuming you're Theodore Bellfrost, no?" Eliarte smirked, wrapping her hands around the book currently against her chest. Her golden hues bore down into the man, shrinking him underneath her gaze. "You have a fantastic potential for learning, I can tell by watching you. Do humor me, which tier do you belong to?" She spoke softly and without hesitation, looking to learn what she could about Theodore before he wound up coughing out his innards once again.

Mentioned/Interacted
Theodore Belfrost @Sammael9216

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
1281604.jpg

Name: Frederick Heindall
Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: C-Class
Activity: Speaking with Guild Master- > Going to room to prepare -> Preparing for the celebration
Frederick had been a bit spooked when his guildmaster came up towards him without him spotting her in the slightest, as he was too focused upon his new hopeful job and its details. He did wonder always upon the nickname, Piper, she gave him as he only played the flute once and it was to show off the face he can play multiple instruments, but he wasn't willing to question it as it did him no harm. Allowing her to roll the paper around his covered fingers he held a tinge of nervousness in the fears she might reject, or worse send him upon a tougher job that he didn't feel up to doing today. Breathing a mental sigh of relief as his worries were put to bed, as she instead handed out advice for him on his chosen quest before turning on her heel to walk away. On a sub-conscious level the dismissing wave she gave with her back turned did sting a bit as it brought up memories of other doing the same in the past, but he put it out of his mind as she was only doing as she naturally did and not on purpose like the others.

Keeping the piece of paper tight to his chest he decided to make his way back towards his room to continue with preparations to leave at an early notice. He almost bumped into a few people on his way there as he looked at the ground in front of him as he was prone to doing whenever he was deep in thought. The current swirling storm this time happened to be just how he would handle this while causing as least damage as possible within the household. Even though melodies were quite pleasing he did have to be careful in choosing, as some animals preferred a certain tune over others, and he wanted this to be an joyful passing for both parties. He loved helping out humans and animals alike, and if he could make both elements happy then he would try his heart out.

Upon arriving to his room he began to start collecting the essentials for road travel. He packed spare clothes, extra blank sheets for when inspiration hit, a map of the region, and other such miscellaneous items he found he would need. He then found his favorite traveling companion, Marith the violin, and strapped her to the side of his traveling pack. Deciding that he was now ready and raring to go he was just about to put on his pack to head out, but was interrupted. It seems as though their guild was now one of the five pillars that he had heard his mentor speak so much about, yet he didn't feel as hype as he probably should have. Its not that he wasn't happy, but he never was one to revel in fancy titles like others do. Though he didn't want to be the only one not celebrating to their fullest so he pulled Marith back out and got a few fan favorite scores that everyone seems to enjoy when he played. He made sure to grab his secondary pack of instruments that had been stuffed down inside the larger one, and he made his way out of his personal haven to set-up to play wherever he was required to.

Name: Theodore Bellfrost
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Tier: Yellow
Interactions: @Ali

Theodore was almost clear of the doors when the rang of iron on stone echoed through the hall. A spectator? He realized, amazed he hadn't noticed before. Apart of him wanted to see who was coming to greet him from the stand, yet another part of him wanted nothing more than to keep walking. The allure of curiosity got the better of him this morning. Theo glanced over his shoulder to watch her approach. The shadows clung to her at first, hiding her visage like a shroud. Even as the gloom folded around her like a lover, he knew at once who it was. "Eliarte." He whispered her name, almost out of fear that speaking it too loudly would invite disaster.

Her eyes never left him, and that made him feel uneasy. It was clear from how she locked her gaze on him that she had an interest in him. As she drew closer, Theo's mind was a race of questions. Maybe I over did it during my fight? Shit, what if I just burnt the fuck out of her boyfriend just now? Theo attempted to calm his nerves by taking in as deep a breath as he could, and exhaling slowly. Be brave... He told himself.

As the shadows slipped away from her and she came into full view, Theo allowed his eyes to take in every splendor of her womanly physique. Her black garb was meant to conceal her in the dark, but it did very little to hide the curvatures of her body. Theo had heard dozens of rumors surrounding her, and quite a few times saw her from a distance, but never this close. She's beautiful... and deadly. As she walked her hips swayed ever so slightly. Her lips parted with a smirk revealing a set of canines. She was standing in front of him now. Theodore found himself holding his breath, waiting to hear her voice. She was taller than him he realized, and that wounded him. It's her boots.

"That was an impressive defeat. I'm assuming you're Theodore Bellfrost, no?"

Theodore let out a gasp of air followed by a stifled cough. Her voice was soft and cordial. Theo almost couldn't believe it. Based on rumors alone, he expected her to be testy at best. He bowed his head slightly before replying."I am," was about all he could stammer out.

"You have a fantastic potential for learning, I can tell by watching you. Do humor me, which tier do you belong to?"

"Tier Yellow," Theo shamefully admitted. Then it dawned on him suddenly. "Do you ask because you intend to take me under your wing, so to speak? If so, I feel inclined to remind you that favoritism is frowned upon by the higher ups."

Reactions: Ali and Akashi
hb199tojby4o7jibgxdo.jpg

Name: Lucielle Kregan - Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Rank: C
Activity: Talking to Alma, Discussing jobs, Tackling people
Interactions: Alma Kregan, Conan Kregan, Arba @RedArmyShogun @Akashi

"I told you! It was just a sip! Accidentally!" Retorted the younger of the two siblings, that was before the elder's threat which caused Lucy to shrink back into a form resembling a submissive puppy. Thankfully, Alma didn't follow through with her threat—It was so unfair! She couldn't tell if they were threats or bluffs. Maybe she'd give her wine away as punishment. Though in all honesty Lucy wasn't the cause for the disappearing wine, but Alma likely wasn't going to believe that. Siblings were siblings so as to assign blame on otherwise unexplained occurrences.

Quickly moving on to the matter of their jobs. Apparently Alma wanted them to get their license, then go on an actual mission, then enter a clusterfuck. She saw a point to the latter two, but the first...

"Yeah... driving..." Lucielle mumbled with a lack of excitement. "It's not like I have something that would make a car useless or anything... Something like flight... Nah..." Aside from her abilities, there was also the fact that she didn't personally care for those wheeled deathtraps. People got hurt and killed themselves and others in those things more often than novice mages attempting spells above their caliber. The notion of a mini roadtrip was a nice thought, though. Lucy rarely was allowed to run off on her own or too far, so this was almost like a vacation! In a way... Though, it'd be fun. Maybe she could even get Alma to lighten up a bit through some sisterly bonding!

...Not to likely. Maybe she'll get her some more wine later.

Picking up her emptied plate—one could wonder where the girl put it all—Lucy then paused at the alert of their father. While Alma tried to remain "reserved" and official-looking, the younger sister didn't much care for such appearances and instead opted for darting at her parental figure and practically tackling him from behind with arms wrapped around his neck. Conan could be intimidated, but it was doubtful if he'd be with a young girl hanging off him like a jungle gym.

"Hi Dad!" She greeted after whatever acknowledgement of her he would give, likely a meager grunt as at times that seemed to be all his voice could muster, but she didn't seem offput by it. "I'm about to go on my first set of jobs! Oh! Oh! I've also been working on my wind armor! I can send thugs flying without even touching'em... Hehehe. Wanna see it?" Noting Alma approaching and greeting the Guild Master, it's only then that Lucielle actually notices Arba—She tends to get kind of a tunnel vision whenever she gets excited about something. "Oh... Sorry... Hi, Arba..."

Name: Sorena Delia
Guild: Titanos
Activity: Speaking to Kinzoku (@Zarrock)

Sorena nodded. "I have selected the town melting one." She said. "It should be easy for a fire-based Wizard like me." She added. "I mean, if anyone wanted to tag along I wouldn't object.." She said with her usual uneasy shyness. She figured the job would be easy, but getting there would be incredibly dreadfull. She walked everywhere she possibly could simply to avoid transportation modes. She showed Kinzoku the flyer.

TsSYb1V.png

HOME > HS GUILD HALL > SECOND FLOOR

Once her conditions were laid out for both Misaka and Zechariah, she had a feeling someone would be sly enough to not back down so easily and accept what she said. First and foremost, the confidence in Misaka waned, but that was understandable. Giving her a simple look, she spoke up. "You'll find a way to deal with it. If not, bare with it and show me you can get that license. Being a Dragon Slayer, it can hardly be a challenge." The black haired woman clearly knew about the motion sickness all of the slayers for some odd reason went through when on anything that would feel like a transportation vehicle, or something similar.

"And I like to keep those who can handle one close to me." It was a clear indication on what she meant. Her words may have been harsh but they were definetely true. They'd have to take on the job and show her they're capable of at least making an attempt. If you feel you cannot overcome an obstacle, and give up before giving it a shot, it is worst than at least trying, that is at least how Arba saw it. How she looked at everything that was in her way. She'd pave the path before her.

Her attention was easily swept away when the expression on Zechariah's face gave away how he felt about her conditions. "And what about you? I'm sure you have something to add." She squinted her blue eyes, looking at both Serinia and him. Expecting a response from the latter, his cat spoke up, and with quite the confidence. "Hmm?" Perhaps the flying cat was a bit too quick to make that judgment, but eventually, it helped making Zechariah succumb to accepting the job. However, not fully.

There it was, his snide comments. "Is that so?" A smile crept on Arba's face, quitely listening to the terms he laid out for her. A few moments passed before she decided to give him a piece of her mind. Especially when a grin was plastered on his face. The woman was clearly amused by his expression, his terms and that confidence he had. Despite being blind, he sure didn't make one feel he was. Losing his eyesight, perhaps he could read minds instead. If only that was true, he'd definetely retract his terms.

Arba couldn't help but almost glare at Zechariah. However her own smile did not waver. She liked what she saw in the man. The potential and especially, to the fact that he could also use Yakuma magic. Bending slightly forward, she almost whispered, coming face to face with him. "If I wanted to do something to her, I'd have done it already." The black haired woman was looking at Serinia in that very moment, before she decided to stand straight up.

Waving her hand that was holding the letter slightly, she closed her eyes, and disappointingly sighed. "I'm not a total stranger.. But I assume I'll accept those terms." Before she could continue their little conversation, a familiar voice was heard. Arba turned to her side, giving Conan Kregan her attention.

Conan wanted to renew his passport, which actually refreshed her own memory. She had to renew hers as well. It was not expired, but more or less, was about to be. "I see." Arba did not indicate that she needed to do the same, however her expression became just as, if not more serious that Conan when he mentioned the coast. Arba knew what he was talking about, and it was obviously not something she'd discuss down there while the rest of the guild members are around.

The man had his fair share of experience in Hiraeth Seis. More so than Arba herself. He was old enough to have vast knowledge as well. Even if Arba knew a lot herself, having a second brain, another set of eyes, views and so on, was always fruitful to her. A reason for why Conan Kregan was now on the roundtable in the second floor, where the Elite Four used to be with Darbar Trouw, but since her own reign began in the said guild, it was expanded to the Elite Six. Giving Izoto a seat up at the table as well.

Looking slightly to Conan's side, she noticed his oldest daughter. Alma, her own previous partner before she became the Guild Master approaching. "It's always nice to see you as well, Alma." To her, it was not really needed for her to mention her by the title she had in the Guild, but nevertheless, Arba did not really try to change that. It was interesting though, how people, or some of them changed when she, a young woman became the Guild Master of Hiraeth Seis.

Obviously, there were more jobs to talk about and approve. Alma was going on an adventure with her little sister who recently joined the Guild. Now the entire family was a part of it. Giving Conan a simple glance, she decided to give them what they wanted. "Hmm.." Arba looked at the jobs. Passport. License, the same as Zechariah and Misaka, and the Ghost Biker job. "I dont really see why renewing a passport is a job.." The woman couldn't help but almost sigh.

"Well, I am sure you and your little sister can handle the Ghost Biker." Arba did not really feel the need to mention the other two jobs they were taking. "However, don't babysit her." If anything, she did not want her to jump in if the youngest sibling would have a hard time during the B rank job. "Let her make the decisions herself." Her gaze did not waver, her eyes were locked on Alma before her little sister also joined the conversation.

Obviously, she did not notice Arba, and kept on talking with her excited mood to her father. Once Lucielle did notice her, she couldn't help but give her a gentle smile. Giving Conan a simple look, she spoke up. "Quite surprising how overzealous she is. Different than both you and Alma. She must've taken after her mother, right?"

Taking a moment, she decided to give them both her approval. "Anyhow, Lucielle and Alma. You both are allowed to take on the jobs you've presented to me. Besides, Zechariah and Misaka will be getting their license as well, or at least make an attempt in obtaining it. Why don't you both join them? They're more fitting to babysit." But at the same time, Arba technically ignored the indication Alma made. That she and her sibling would rather not join Zechariah and Misaka. "It is entirely upto you." It was merely a suggestion.

"If there isn't anything else.." She began, looking around. Giving both Zechariah, Misaka a look as well. Arba had not forgotten about them. "Conan and I have something urgent to discuss." Once they were done responding, she walked away, with Conan following her. On her way to the second floor, her mind was filled with curiosity. What was in the letter? On her way up, she slowly opened up the letter, to finally take a look at the contents inside.

Mentioned/Interacted:
@firejay1
@Artorias
@EmperorsChosen
@RedArmyShogun
@RainDash

Last edited:
2web983.jpg
Guild: Hiraeth Sies
Activity: Accepting a job?
Interactions: @firejay1 @Akashi all those people around Arba also I'm not tagging bc I'm on mobile​

What Misaka couldn't figure out was why Arba was so insistent that they go on this job. The both of them, together. She wasn't certain that she could succeed, given that she'd never been in a car before. Not to mention this wasn't the sort of thing she knew she could do, her thoughts drifting to her motion sickness on a boat from a while back. But Sernia insisted on trying, so Misaka figured that she should try.

Plus Misaka didn't want to take away Zechariah's friend. She knew what it felt like to lose a friend that you could fully trust. Focusing on this helped her deal with creepy Conan, who had come up behind them and had commented on their weakness. Fresh meat and all that. Whatever, Misaka wasn't really interested in ranking up unless it meant becoming stong enough to find her dragon.

"Being a dragon slayer doesn't translate to good driving skills..." Misaka grumbled. "But if I can do magic then driving shouldn't be too hard. I mean, they made a flyer for it, I think that showing off for the guild wouldn't be too bad."

Plus she could drive out to find her dragon faster. She might even be able to leave this creepy guild.

Plus she'd meant to try and befriend Zechariah anyway, she just didn't know how. He seemed cool and she liked Serina, bit how does one go about doing that? Misaka made her first and only friend after running away from an orphanage and asking her new friend to eat her. Not an option.

"Sure, why not? I'm looking forward to seeing Zechariah's face after her crashes anyway. Maybe it'll be shame or horror at his incompetence?"

People teased their friends, right? Then making jokes would lead to friendship, so... Misaka just hoped that she didn't have to dip into her meager funds too heavily, since she still had a mission to accomplish. Her dragon, then making more friends. One thing at a time.

Name: Neyalisshe Luruliyah
Locations: Colomba guild hall
Activity: Wondering where everyone else is and talking to some guild members

Neyalisshe Luruliyah, current guild master of Colomba, hated mornings. Having been guild master for some time, she had made a commitment to wake up at decent hours in case her guild members needed her. She had thus far succeeded most days, but even now, seven years after she had become a rookie guild master, this was the worst part of her day. Dragging herself awake, Neya groaned as the hellish screeching known to her as "her alarm clock" pulled her from her comfortable bed in the guild master's quarters. She lifted her head sleepily, wiping a bit of drool from one side of her mouth. She flopped out of bed and went into her office, which was the adjacent room, pouring herself a cup of whiskey from her cabinet. Just one, as was her custom. Taking a hard swallow, she blinked twice, shook her head, and went to go get ready for the rest of her day.

However, she was stopped by a knock on the door of her study. She took a deep breath of annoyance, brushed back her hair to look moderately presentable in case it was someone important, and opened the door. "Yes?" She asked with a kind smile to the person standing in front of her. The person was a rather official-looking messenger, who very solemnly handed her a letter emblazoned with a very ostentatious symbol. A letter from the council? What could it be about? Dismissing the messenger and closing the door, she turned back to her desk to grab a letter opener. She chewed on the letter opener unthinkingly as she read the letter. Hmm... let's see, let's see...

The small metal knife dropped from her mouth and her sharp eyebrows shot way up. Ouhh.. After all this time, they were finally being recognized as the fourth pillar. Her face lit up in a bright smile. About time! Alright! They were going to celebrate! Neya hastily took a shower and brushed her teeth before throwing on a purple dress and bursting into the guild hall. "Everybody!!! Let's hold a big party, Colomba-style!" She was grinning mischievously from ear to ear. "Those old bastar- hem I mean, the council has finally decided to recognize us officially as one of the Five Pillars!" She stopped suddenly. "Eh? Where is everyone?" There were a few people there, but nowhere near as many as there should be for this time in the morning. Tilting her head to one side, she approached the first people she laid eyes on. Arden and, of course attached to him, Xilia. "Good morning Arden, Xilia." She smiled at them both, "Did you hear the news?"

Characters mentioned/interacted with:
Arden Cruor - @DustBunny
Xilia Loop - @Whispering~Melody

Name: Liz St. James
Teir: C
Interactions: @firejay1
Outfit:
Hot-sale-Fairy-Tail-Mirajane-Cosplay-costume-pink-womens-halloween-cotton-dress-adult-anime-christmas-clothes.jpg
Liz was happy to hear that their guild was officially one of the top five. They had worked do hard to be recognized. She wasn't as sure how she felt about the party. She had never been to a party ad big as this was going to be. She was something of a wallflower. But this party could he her opportunity to step out of her comfort zone. She finished her breakfast and made her way to the job board. Most of the jobs were too high ranking for her to choice. Others required more confident the she currently had available. She found one that she thought would be fun. Once she decided she made her way to Neyalisshe. She waited patiently as the guild master talked to someone else. When the other woman was free she stepped forward. "Excuse me master. I would like to request taking the 'Baby Seats. I think I can do it."

Last edited:
Ivan%20Z%20banner%20finished_zpsz3t63et0.png

Name: Ivan Zahariev
Location: Silver Crux guild building - everywhere and nowhere
Activity: Talking and mentally hating on guild members, bringing Siyah & Jay to the job board, picking up a job, returning to the kitchen
Interactions: @Merlin's Siyah; @-QT-'s Jay Minha @UnderTheStars's Lunari Konkonoko (I have no idea how to make the stars, teach me master!)

Ivan paid absolutely no heed to any of Lunari's oddities and idiosyncrasies, as the teenage-looking woman allowed him to take the job of finding the lost boy, as well as bring whoever he wanted with him. It was only to be expected, that she wouldn't mind him taking on a C-tier job, since it didn't take a genius to know an AA-tier wizard would probably ace it, while simultaneously providing a valuable experience for the other two mages. Therefore, he merely nodded in acknowledgement of her permission, retaining his gaze at the job board. One thing she said, though, broke The Thunder King's stoic stance - "But seriously. Do well." Lunari had spoken this in a serious tone, unlike her normal, carefree manner of speaking.

"We will. Don't worry. We always do." Ivan answered in his usual stentorian, husky voice, quickly throwing an intense gaze back at the guild master, before she proceeded to walk across the room, towards some unusually bulky man, who wasn't a member of the guild, for as far as he knew.

"I'll join you on this one Ivan, I've actually been wanting to work with you for some time now." Siyah voiced his desire to partake in job. The Thunder King looked at him with a smirk - it was understandable that the C-tier boy would want to work together with someone seemingly so much stronger, however he somehow intuitively sensed, that it was not petty self-interest that had motivated the youngster to say that. Ivan strained his eyes, transfixing his penetrating gaze upon the young shadow mage for a few short moments, as if trying to peer into something that wasn't visible in the physical realm. "Good. I'm looking forward towards working together with you too, Siyah. There is, undoubtedly, potential in you." The Lightning's flash spoke briefly, in his husky voice, before patting the boy on his shoulder, perhaps harder than he should have, and walking up to Jay, who, in the meanwhile, had wandered off after Lunari, but not before managing to talk up a storm of bullshit, of course.

"I'm not interested in little girls." Ivan had moved in closer, just on time, to hear the large man, who had revealed himself to be a mailman, reject his guildmaster outright. The Head of the Special Sector could not help but snicker at this development: it was refreshing to meet someone with a proper, sober reaction to Lunari's childlike body, in a stark contrast with the majority of the men closer to his age group, who, for whatever reason, kept drooling over her childlike frame. Not the least of these, according to Ivan's, clearly closet paedophiles, was Jay Mhina, who was quick to restore Lunari's slightly damaged self-esteem by openly confessing how lovestruck he was from her appearance. "Great... the last thing she needed was another boost to her already inflated ego..." he thought, half-jokingly and half-seriously, the reflection leaving a bitter-sweet taste in his mouth.

"I'm taking your comments as an affirmative on my job proposition, Jay." Ivan's modulated speech congealed any further attempt by Jay to keep spewing senseless crap, after the Thunder King had just ignored the last portion of high-quality hokum, pertaining to the perceived metaphorical stiffness of his gluteus maximus and the latter's appeal to his male progenitor. "I'll be expecting you within the hour." The Head of the Special Sector denoted in the same matter-of-fact intonation that so annoyed his guildmate, after Jay announced his immediate plans and decisively moved towards the bar to realise them.

"It sure is surprising, even if not entirely unexpected, that things would turn out this way..."

Such was the main thought that Ivan entertained, as his pathetic attempts at preparing some semblance of a lemon squash also entertained his guildmate, Svarog.
4bef23b82357342e1d5fd6549f09654a.jpg
Svarog was older than Ivan, though not by a large margin, he was large and muscular, with blond hair, a majestic beard and clear blue eyes - the dream of every damsel. He was also, unlike Ivan, was an excellent cook.

"Do you need help with that?" Svarog asked in his usual raucous voice, smiling with contempt at the sight of Ivan squashing the lemons

"Oh? What's the catch then?" Ivan put his hands around his waist (he had already stained his entire shirt with lemon juice - there was nothing to protect at that point!), as his lips formed an amused facial expression, the corners of his mouth turned up to expose the front teeth

"It's always good to be on good terms with the Head of the Special Sector." Svarog shrugged, refusing to reveal anything else

Did the mage want to join his sector, Ivan pondered. The blond guy had given him some indication of such ambitions over the years, but he had never actually applied. Well, if he harboured any desires of being a member of his sector, then it was Svarog's responsibility to speak out and express his wishes straightforwardly, The Thunder King had little tolerance for backpedaling. Whatever the case, he allowed Svarog to make his non-carbonated lemonade for him and, after adding a large dose of honey, drank the two-litre bucket in just a few minutes, carefully munching on dried up meat inbetween the mighty gulps.

"Going on a job again so soon after a hangover?" Svarog continued voicing his curiosity, while preparing his own meal "It's not like you to go on a job without a thorough preparation, Ivan." the larger soberly man noted with maybe just a small hint of concern, while chopping onions at a large enough distance so as not to tear up.

"Hello everyone. This is Lunari. I've got a little announcement for everyone, since I don't think anyone is out on a job right now. I've just received a notice that Silver Crux has been evaluated by the Magic Council. Silver Crux has been put as the second pillar of the five pillars! We'll be having a celebration tonight! Make sure your schedule's are free! Otherwise, you'll have to dance with me tonight~" Lunari's voice, overexcited and boisterous as always, burst through the communication lacrima and filled in the room, before Ivan could answer. Both men looked at each other in surprise - Second pillar? Of course, it was expected that they would score high with their semi-perfect job record and the rumours across Fiore did indeed rank Silver Crux higher than most other guilds, but being officially recognised as the Second Pillar was still rather unexpected. Ivan knew there were other guilds with much stronger mages than Silver Crux could hope to bolster and he had though that the people from Era would be using that as a main determinant of a guild's position. Apparently, he had been mistaken and, apparently, they were doing the something right, since Silver Crux was only one step away from being the first!

Ivan wanted to play it cool and act as if he didn't care much about the standings, pretending they were something fictive that didn't have any bearing on the hard, physical reality in which he dwelled. However, for all his desire not to care, the mage actually cherished this recognition quite a lot! The Lightning's Flash had worked hard for Silver Crux's image and he couldn't help but feel a surge of pride over the guild's accomplishment, which he also considered his own merit. Nevertheless, he couldn't sympathise with the latter part of Lunari's statement - now that the magic Council had officially elevated the guild's status, Ivan felt even more motivated, obligated even, to do as good job as possible. In order to uphold Silver Crux's reputation, he would find the boy and rescue him without delay.

"Are you not staying for the party, Ivan? I'll be missing you at the drinking games." Svarog turned his head to look back at him, making a small grin as the Head of the Special Department stood up, throwing the bucket he had used for drinking into the sink, and motioned to move towards the exit of the kitchen

"I'm sure you won't grieve too much!" the black-haired man grinned back at his friend, knowing all too well that Svarog would quite easily find himself a female companion to "consolidate" him during the night

"Good Luck!" Svarog yelled out a heartfelt cheer, back from the kitchen, as Ivan was already marching throughout the corridor and towards the second floor.

Going up the stairs, Ivan was quick to find himself back in his room, on the second floor of the Silver Crux building.
bedroom_by_llamllam-d7bl0r6.jpg

It was an undistinguishable room - neither too small nor too big. There was a single window, overlooking the mountainous terrain underneath, with cheap, brown curtains he had inherited from the previous owner. The man wasn't home too often, but that didn't step the room from being a complete mess, with clothes all over the bed, the small table and his three chairs. The desk was stacked with papers and there were a few pencils, only one of which bolstered an unbroken tip. Ivan closed the door and stripped, moving into the shower to take a much needed bath after the long night. The hot water didn't make him sleepy - in fact, it did exactly the opposite, energising him for the challenges of the new day. He exited the shower without bothering with a towel and quickly got himself dressed, picking clean clothes from one of the chairs - a plain black trousers, a belt and a white shirt on top. He finished the quickly-fashioned outfit with a skinny black tie and run a comb over his this, wet hair - not that it would have too much effect, but it was still better than nothing, he reasoned. Looking at his wardrobe, Ivan found took out a very thick, brown cloak with furs around the bottom and the shoulder area. It also had a hood and long sleeves, which also ended up in furs, making it perfect for the brisk cold of the mountains, as well as the chilly region of Hanza. After a short search, the black haired man was also able to find a suitably large backpack and, in a few minutes, had equipped it with a sleeping bag, a knife, a few spare clothes and some other necessities, as well as a set of paper, adding in the one unbroken pencil left standing.

Upon exiting his living quarters once again, The Thunder King moved across the hallway, passing a few other rooms, took a turn left, reaching another corridor with an inverted staircase, leading towards the third floor and, having ascended that, stopped and looked at his legs. His left foot stood on the last of the steps, while the right one had already ascended the floor above. He returned it back onto the last step, took a deep breath and... jumped forward. Landing soundly on his toes, he slipped back so his heels would would also reach the floor and started counting, as he moved forward "two, three, five, seven, eight, nine... stop!" he counted silently, before stopping in front of a seemingly empty space in the wall. The Head of the Special Sector stoop there, scratching his beard, as if wondering if he had done something correct, after which he licked his thumb and made a 360 degree rotation, standing on his heels only. Sure enough, he had reached the right spot, as the usual corridor breeze blew back at him, from somewhere inside the wall!

Ivan stretched both of his hands into what seemed like solid wall, they sank through the air almost up to his shoulders and stood like this, as he searched for the locking mechanism. It took him a few seconds, but he finally undid the lock and, pushing the invisible wooden door, which he only felt with his hands, even deeper into the wall, dove into what seemed like a solid, unchanging matter. Walking forward, he immediately found himself in a large room, well-lit by an array of lightning lacrimas which floated around the sky and shone light on almost all the corners of the place. The mage's gaze shifted towards the writing on the inside of the door arch, reading 「Adventure armoury N:1」.
Prima_Vista_Steering_Room_Roozbeh.jpg
This designation made it seem as if there was an 「Adventure armoury N:2」, which was wholly untrue. He had spent quite a long time looking for it, until finally settling with the explanation that it was another one of Lunari's games.

You see, the Silver Crux guild building wasn't an ordinary place. It was a castle, a fortress of magic and mystery, which held within it might and majesty from all the generation of mages who had called it their home, including the founding trio. There were several different kind of armouries laying around, but they were all hidden, all to be managed by one of the Sectors. There were two kinds for a mage to gain permission to using them: either through discovering one and managing to unlock one by themselves (not an easy, but most certainly not an impossible task), or by simple tier advancement. Usually the first preceded the latter, or at least, in his case it had - by the time Lunari had told him of the armouries, he had already accessed a few of them. Perhaps that is actually why she told him, so as to make his borrowing rights official? The man shook his head at the thought and continued searching through the ample supplies that laid there. After what seemed like half an hour of digging around the various crates, stands, holders and wardrobes, he finally had stuffed his large backpack with everything he needed. The poor thing looked so uptight that it might as well have busted open at any moment, had it not been specially weaved for his owner's needs, costing quite a lot of proceedings. Being finally done, Ivan took out a piece of paper from the bag and quickly jolted down a list of the items he had borrowed, for the Lacrima department to be able to keep track:

Large shovel, iron x1
Small spade, iron x1
Pickaxe, small, wooden frame x1
Rope, long, hemp x2
Hook, able to be tied x2
Trap, large, bear x1
Trap, small, rabbit & fox x2
Caltrops, 50pcs., iron x2 packs
Blankets, thick, wool & fur x3
Water skins, 3,7 litters, empty x3
Torches, wood, resin & cloth x3

Having looked at the last item on the list, Ivan gritted his teeth, thinking of his two companions and quickly made a change onto the number, before grabbing another three torches - he had never had to use more than two himself, and he hoped they wouldn't need more now. If there really needed to be some lighting after all the torches had been used up, he could simply use his lightning, although he preferred saving his magic for as long as possible.

Torches, wood, resin & cloth x3 x6

Having tied the pickaxe and the large shovel to his backpack with one of the ropes, Ivan finally looked satisfied, feeling the familiar weight on his back. The man left the note over one of the crates and quickly exited the room.

Moving back into the guild hall, he noticed it had gone much livelier, as everyone was busy making preparations for the celebration. For a second, he too felt the urge to join in on the festivities, but the urgency of the job quickly reminded the mage of his duty - no son of Valchan would celebrate and drink, while a boy was all lone in the dark ruins of Hanza.

Cutting across the room, Ivan found a seat at one of the benches closes to the exit, where no one sat, due to the cold mountain air seeping through the large doors and making that part of the grand hall slightly chilly. The Thunder King surveyed the hall for his companions - he had expected them to be late and, since he had most certainly been late himself, decided there was no room for complaining. The man'd wait for them to appear, although he was anxious to catch as much daylight as possible in order to make at least a third of the way to Hanza today. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to wait for his companions for too long.

Last edited:

6d_FYj_FO.png
Name: Conan Kregan - Guild Rank S
Location: Hiraeth Seis Guild House, 1st floor, heading back for 2nd.
Activity: Small talk, following Arba
Interactions: Various

Seemingly getting slightly angry with the counter offer Ash made. "You may end up regretting those words, boy."

Watching everything play out, while saying little, Conan doesn't seem caught off guard by his youngest daughter. "Wind Armor is it.. Show it to me later. And listen to you sister within reason, she knows what she's about.. more or less." Pausing at mention at the Comparison of his Daughter and Wife, a brief, almost sorrowful look crosses the man's harsh face. Though this quickly vanishes, to his same stone looking face.

"Yes.. she very much is, My wife even looks much like her, Alma took after me more, Lucy is as playful as she was." Reaching back with his free right hand, Conan grabs Lucielle by her hood, almost like lifting a small child, which in fairness, compared to him she was. Walking briefly with her in hand, he places her down next to Alma. Pondering what to say, his mouth starts to move as if looking for words. "We'll spend time together soon.. All of us.. Be good to each other.. Humph..." Releasing his daughter, and ruffling the hair of both, one with each hand, he notices the pair of them smiling, something he doesn't give in return.

I'm sorry I'm such a terrible father, your mother isn't fully dead, and I plan to bring her back.. I've done much I'm not proud of to make this happen.. This is all I can do for either of you.. for that.. I will finish my task..

Finishing the thoughts he could not say allowed, he finally finishes ruffling the hair of the two, and turns on his heels with determination, but casts a final look at the pair. "Do what would make your mother proud. See you at home later...I'll see how strong you two have became. Soon."

Heading off in pursuit of Arba, he seems to stare her down briefly, considering his words carefully. "We really should be selective on the darker work...two of those jobs will be problematic.. I suggest we might let them slip to someone else...

The request from the Lady, while illegal, morally its right to a point. I doubt many would care. I grew up doing these tasks for the old man. But you dragged the guild to heights that this work, well it might cause problems. Thievery or good will assassinations, that's one thing, mercenary work.. That's something else.." He had not problems with this work, but with the guild now in the spotlight.. complications could arise, something he felt he had a duty to point out. Begrudgingly he had to admit Arba was a powerful Wizard, one who had done much for the guild. But he still couldn't shake some slight paranoia he had with the whole situation. It was an uneasy situation for him to be in, so he decided to treat it as a job.

Dwelling on her mention of his wife, he knew from the last visit, her condition had not changed either way.. But still to have her just mentioned like that.. Conan wasn't sure if he should take offense, or consider it as a reminder.

Eying the letter, the council seal was noticeable at once. "Humph... Likely the Wise men are sending a bill, someone has been invited, a warning, or someone else has climbed the standings. That's all they ever write about. Given their aren't guards in tow, or an angry messenger boy, I assume the house has yet another Pillar."

Unknowingly guessing correctly, he was curious who it could be, baring a social function at any rate.

~~~

0i_Mf_KRd.png

Activity: Small talk, preparing for mission, and her unfortunate travel arrangements.
Interactions: Various

"Well, don't look at me, someone put it on the board.. Arba." Calling her former partner by name, in place of title, her tone remains largely neutral, though the next bit hints at it likely being in complaint. Or maybe her true nature was slipping just a little.

"Meh, I'll just keep her from making any newby mistakes. Or from getting conned. Other than that, I want to see how well she fights.. I can't always stay in your shadow this far back.." With her trademark grin, it didn't seem as if those words were a source of trouble for her at all.

Watching Lucy jump onto the back of their father, his reaction wasn't that strange, or unexpected. He didn't seem phased at all. While it was brief, she noticed the subtle change to his face, at the mention of their mother. It was a sore point for Alma as well, everything seemed to have changed that day. But it was nice seeing her sister smile. Alma even grinned at how effortlessly, Conan took her wayward sister like a small child and sat her aside. The fact that she had her hair ruffled by him was also a happy surprise. Though of course she couldn't just leave it as such.

"Dad...your ruining my flower..I'm not a little kid you know.." Even as she says these words, she makes no attempts to stop him. However, pausing at his words, her smile briefly vanishes. "Fufufu Be careful Old Man, you may get more than your bargained on."

Of course that moment would then be partially ruined by Arba, while she didn't directly say as much, she knew an order when she heard one. Or rather the suggestion. "Oh..so travel with them at least that far, huh Arba."

Gazing at Zechariah and Misaka, it seemed she would end up as a tour guide for them as well...though letting a blind guy take a driving test... He would likely fail, hopefully Arba would not hold him to his bargain, at least for long. Or maybe he would do better than she expected. Either way she wouldn't take responsibility for any damages he left behind.

Waiting for he father and Arba to leave, Alma makes to slap the girl, but then remembers her fathers words. Grimacing slightly she feels bad about what she was about to do, instead flicking her sister in the forehead. "Fufufu Not all of us can fly, you moron. Or do you plan to always carry me? Like I did you, when you wanted to play as a child, Lucielle? Come on, lets pack. I'm taking the Train I think..no way I'm walking across the damn country. If those two want to come with us, they know how I intend to travel." In a matter taking charge of the situation, she wouldn't force the other two to come with her, but by way of Arba's suggestion, she makes one of her own.

There wasn't much point in being in this room, and all she had to pack was some basic cleaning items, tooth paste, soap, and of course a bottle or three of wine. If her sister wanted to go around sipping, maybe she would get the poor girl flat out drunk as punishment.

Smiling evilly she cackles slightly at the thought...this week would be fun.. While, she would refrain from being too mean to her sister, having some fun, well that was always an option.

Mentioned/Interacted:
@firejay1
@EmperorsChosen
@Akashi
@RainDash

Last edited:
Esil%20banner%20finished_zpsf5juazl8.png
rsz_predivan_kharlan_zpseuk3extt.jpg

Name: Predivan; Guild: Hiraeth Seis; Rank: BB
Activity: Bothering/Flirting with Esil
Interactions: Esil

Name: Esil; Guild: Hiraeth Seis; Rank: C
Activity: Cooking
Interactions: Predivan, anyone waiting on breakfast

Collab Between Me and Under the Stars
Predivan opened his eyes to the baby blue color he had picked for his room. Although it was probably a bit tacky, considering that he was boy, but he normally didn't sweat minor details like that... At least... He didn't think he did. Although the color did bother him when he woke up, he knew that the day was probably going to be a good one. A day full of adventure, fun, and friendship! Or maybe a little more than friendship... That's what Predivan was hoping for at least.

Predivan laughed at his own thought, although the laugh was more out of self-pity than anything. He, in all honesty, could not flirt to save his life. Although... Maybe he didn't need to with some of his closest friends. Maybe they'd pick up on his dropped hints, but he'd have to see later today.

Speaking of closest friends, Predivan knew that Esil was definitely going to be cooking breakfast for everyone. As a direct byproduct of that, Predivan decided to get up early to see Esil and maybe help him out in the kitchen a little bit. Or... Maybe he could do something else with Esil, but he'd have to see what he would do. Oh! Maybe they could get some kind of job to do today or something along those lines! Hiraeth Seis always seemed to have some sort of fun thing going on, especially since there's been so much talk among the five pillars lately. According to a lot of gossip Predivan had been hearing lately, Hiraeth Seis was supposed to make the cut, but it hadn't been confirmed yet. Although he was sure they'd get one of the top spots. Their guild was top-notch. A certainly rambunctious group with a special take on life.

With Predivan's thoughts floating through his head as he walked, he made his way over to the kitchen. Predivan wore some pretty normal-looking clothes today, but that was mostly because he was going to cook right now. He knew that his clothes would get messy, whether he wanted them to or not.

It was a normal morning for Esil in the Hiraeth Seis Guild Hall. He was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for anyone and everyone who showed up in the main dining area. He had been awake for a while and had been cooking since he woke up. A light tune left his mouth as he paused in his cooking to go serve some of the others who were sitting at the tables before heading back to the kitchen.

As Predivan walked into the kitchen, he didn't bat an eye when he saw Esil. "Hello Ezzy~" Predivan tried to walk as cutely as possible, for 'Ezzy' to see. "What'cha makin' today?"

Esil had his back turned to Predivan as he gracefully moved his arms all around the stove and the nearby counters as he continued preparing the food. "Hey, Predivan." The words left Esil's lips simply and in a seemingly distracted tone.

Esil off-handedly seemed to greet Predivan, which made Predivan purse his lips. "What a meanie," Predivan whispered to himself. It wasn't unlike Esil to act like this, but it didn't hurt Predivan any less. Of course, it did at least help his recovery from the initial hurt.

The poor boy always got like this. Esil just always got so focused and immersed into his cooking that he really didn't pay much attention to anything else. Predivan had been friends with Esil long enough to know that there wasn't much hope of conversation with Esil while the latter cooked, but that knowledge never helped to soften the realization that Esil hadn't seen Predivan trying to be cute, or if he did Esil didn't seem to care too much.

"The usual. Pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, hash browns, whatever anyone wants. You hungry?"

His question was more redundant than anything. If there was one thing Predivan knew about Esil, it's that Esil never let anyone miss a meal if he could help it. Before even giving Predivan a chance to respond, Esil was already grabbing a plate for his friend and was about to start placing some food neatly on it.

It seemed that Esil was making his usual, normal breakfast for everyone. Eggs, bacon, and the like. He always cooked a regular hotel-style buffet breakfast for everyone, which Predivan thought was nice of him to do. Although it took away so much time from going on jobs and such, so Predivan was kinda broke for the time being. Not that he needed money anyway, especially since he was a guild mage. He wanted to buy nice things, but he had the essentials for living, so he couldn't complain. Esil could cook for him, he had his own living quarters, and he could have a source of income, should he choose to go out on a job.

Esil looked around the kitchen and noticed that no one was there, so he smirked a little. "Can I just have a small bite of you for breakfast?" Predivan came close to Esil and whispered that in his ear. Then he quickly backed away and said, "Just kidding! Hehe~" Predivan noticed a nearby apron and put it on.

Esil smirked at Predivan but didn't say anything else about his not-so-innocent flirt. He did nudge Predivan a bit with his elbow a but as he kept flipping pancakes and turning bacon. Predivan laughed when Esil nudged him a bit with his elbow. Apparently Esil was feeling playful, despite the fact that he was cooking. Predivan was glad that Esil could acknowledge the fact that he was there, and even cheer him up.

"Uh..." he thought for a moment as he messed with the food, taking stuff off and making sure nothing was burned. "Why not?"

When Esil said he could have him for breakfast though, Predivan's face turned bright red. Although he was flirting with Esil, he wasn't actually planning on getting a response from Esil. Especially not a response like that. Predivan gripped the apron at his side and tried to get the embarrassment to leave him.

Esil's words continued to be very distant, not really registering what he was saying as if he was focusing very hard on what he was doing. This was true, but he was thinking about what to let Predivan help with since he knew that there was no way the other wasn't helping. Esil didn't want Predivan to mess with the bacon because the grease burned like some Fire Dragon Slayer magic if it touched you, eggs were hard to cook perfectly and pancakes were terribly messy.

"I'll help you with breakfast. Everyone needs to eat, but since you haven't yet, I'll wait until we can eat together." Predivan walked up beside Esil and looked over to him. "What can I do?"

With a slight, seemingly defeated sigh, Esil glanced at Predivan for the first time since the other appeared in the kitchen with a smile. "Can you make pancakes?"

Esil told Predivan that he could work on pancakes, which made Predivan very happy. Normally, Esil was pretty stingy with who could cook in his kitchen. It seemed that Predivan had passed a threshold of friendship with Esil, so much so that he could even cook in the same kitchen as Esil. "Awesome! I'd be more than happy to cook some pancakes for ya!" Esil smirked a bit to himself at Predivan's reaction and took more food off the stove and put more back on. He didn't normally let people cook with him, normally he'd chase them out with various sharp objects, but he figured he'd be nice to Predivan.

With a big smile on Predivan's face, he crossed behind Esil, grabbed the pancake batter, and moved back to his original spot. He grabbed the bowl awkwardly and noticed that it was going to be hard trying to pour the pancake batter onto the pan. But somehow he seemed to manage okay. "Alright. Step one down," Predivan whispered to himself. "Onto the next one. Just gotta wait for the pancakes to finish cooking on one side."

"Make sure you don't overcook one side. Flip it pretty soon." His tone was back to its slightly bossy tone he takes when he's going all fancy chef mode. As usual, Esil bossed Predivan around in the kitchen a little. Predivan, of course, had no problem being bossed around. Especially by Esil. Predivan was actually thrilled that Esil was nice enough to try and help him increase his cooking ability, since it was pretty low already.

"Yeah yeah. I'll make sure I'll cook them to perfection, Mr. 'I can't send out food if it isn't impeccable'." Predivan laughed a little at his comment. In all honesty, Predivan normally got that vibe from Esil while he was cooking. The instructions he just gave him pushed his opinion in that direction as well.

Esil gave Predivan a halfhearted glare at the comment. It was true, however. Esil wouldn't be able to live with the thought of feeding someone food that didn't look as good, if not better, than it tasted. He was quite bossy in the kitchen, but that was mainly because it was his space and he wanted to make sure everyone got a great breakfast before they all went to work on whatever job it would be that day.

Soon enough, Predivan heard Esil make some kind of noise about something: As Esil flipped a piece of bacon, he hissed slightly and cursed under his breath as a droplet of grease jumped from the pan onto his hand. He grumbled to himself and shook his hand to try to stifle the burning as he refocused on cooking. The bacon was popping, so Predivan assumed that it was probably grease from the bacon. Predivan sucked in air through his teeth, almost feeling the pain coming from Esil's reaction. Still grumbling about the painful grease, Esil seemed to work quicker than he was before to compensate for the fact that one of his hands were momentarily out of commission.

Predivan put a spatula underneath a pancake and then decided this was a good time to impress Esil with his flapjack flipping skills. "Alright! Upsie-dai-" Predivan reached up with everything he could so that the pancake could flip more than a few times, but Predivan immediately noticed his mistake when he lifted up. The pancake had barely cooked through! So... Predivan just essentially threw around a whole lot of batter in every direction.

As soon as the words began to leave Predivan's mouth, Esil prayed to whatever higher power that may be that Predivan's extravagance wouldn't cause any minor problem.

His prayer went unheard.

Esil didn't see the atrocity happen, but he damn well felt batter splash into his hair all over his side and even onto some of the bacon and eggs.

For a second, Predivan was shocked that he had even managed to make such a mess, then he just burst out laughing. "OH MY GOD! That was too funny! Especially after you just got burned and everything! I guess I'm just bad luck in the kitchen, huh?" Predivan was only joking about this last part, since it was just some unfortunate events that happened to come one after the other.

The air around Esil seemed to droop as his eye comically twitched. The twitch was only exaservated when Predivan made so much light of the situation. Really, it wasn't even a situation, but Esil was serious about one thing in this life: food. And he wasn't too proud of having batter matted throughout his hair. Esil seemed to be not too happy about the whole batter situation, which made Predivan feel kind of awkward. But that wouldn't stop him from trying to get Esil to have fun instead of be a stick in the mud.

"Predivan, what am I going to do with you..."

"C'mon Ezzy~ You have to have a little fun in the kitchen, don't you?"

Esil grumbled as he flicked some batter from his hair toward Predivan, which the latter smirked at. "Ooohhhh~ Is this a declaration of war between the Principality of Predivan and the Confederation of Ezzy? If so, I'll have to send them back a few warning shots!"

Predivan grabbed a glob of batter from his torso and flicked it right past Esil. Predivan knew he might be annoying Esil, but he could at least try to cheer him up. This playful stuff was the only way Predivan really knew how to make someone feel better.

Esil mildly noted the batter flying past him as he removed the last of the food from the stove. Part of him smirked and the other was annoyed, but he figured he'd been a little too mean to Predivan, so he'd play along for a bit.

"No declaration of war," Esil began as he scavenged up a large glob from his person and walked over to Predivan. "It's more of a warning for you to not start a losing fight." He said, an evil smirk crossing his face as he held his hand above Predivan's head and let the batter drop onto his friend's hair.

After chuckling a bit about that, he moved to start making sure the food was placed properly on each plate with his back to Predivan.

Predivan was glad that Esil seemed to be playing along with what he was doing, especially since Esil could sometimes be a bit too serious for his own good.

Although, Predivan was not expecting a direct attack from Esil. As the large pile of batter melded itself with his hair, Predivan laughed at what Esil had said. "A losing battle? You might be a chef, but I can promise you that I know how to make a mess much better than you do."

Esil just rolled his eyes and chuckled again at Predivan's declaration of being able to make a bigger mess than Esil. Obviously, Predivan didn't know the struggle of becoming a master chef.

Predivan picked up as much batter as he could in his two hands and walked over to Esil. "If the Confederation of Ezzy doesn't want to declare war, then I guess the Principality of Predivan has no choice but to declare war themselves."

Predivan held the batter closely behind Esil, ready to smash it into Esil's face when he turned around to face his hands.

Predivan's words slightly confused Esil, but he just shrugged it off and turned around only to be met with a facefull of batter. Esil was momentarily stunned and he stood there motionless. Predivan laughed slightly maniacally when Esil met his handful of batter right to the face. The batter seemed to run down his face in a way that was just too hilarious. His face looked like a melting wax figure.

After a moment, he wiped the batter from his eyes and gave Predivan a challenging look. "Oh... it's on."

Those were the last words that left his mouth as he stepped closer to Predivan, giving off an aura that seemingly challenged Predivan. He reached around the other and grabbed the bowl of batter. "Sorry about this one, dear, but you know how I hate to lose. And I feel like you should be proven wrong: I'm quite capable of making a mess."

But then Predivan heard Esil getting more serious about the fight they were having. Predivan saw Esil picking up the bowl of batter and Predivan instinctively stepped back. "Now, now... Uh... Ezzy... You don't have to do that... I need to wash out my hair now anyway, so I think I'm gonna g-" Even through the batter, Predivan could see his smirk as he tilted the bowl and let the batter run all over Predivan's head.

Predivan felt the batter oozing into his scalp, which made him cringe. Damn. It was going to take sooo long to get this batter out of his hair! At least Esil had it easy with short hair, but Predivan's luscious locks required a multitude of effort. Although he thought a lot about the effort it would take to clean the batter out of his hair, Predivan continued to have a playful attitude about it. "Now, now. You should learn that it's rude to put things in someone's hair." Predivan rung his hands through his hair, trying to get as much batter out of it as possible.

Esil chuckled at Predivan's feeble attempts to talk his way out of getting the batter through his hair. "Predivan, dear, you should know that I'm honestly not the nicest person sometimes, so it's only natural that I'd put stuff in your hair." His smirk turning into a small smile, he ran his hand through a part of Predivan's hair that held a large amount of batter.

This time, he let the batter hit the floor though. Predivan ran his hands over Esil's face, then licked his finger. "Delicious~" A small scoff of a laugh left Esil's mouth as Predivan ate some of the batter from his finger. Predivan winked at Esil, but then started walking out of the kitchen. "I've gotta go clean up now, Ezzy, but I'll see you in the dining hall later, okay? Let's go on a fun job together today!"

"You know, milk will help get that batter right out of your hair. Maybe. Depends on how unwilling your hair is." Esil laughed after Predivan as he left and Esil grabbed as many of the plates as he could and took them out to give them to as many people as were sitting out there.

Jericho Regalia banner finished_zpscyziikzl.png
Name: Jericho Regalia
Tier: Green - A
Activity: About to strangle Farful/Discussing jobs
Interaction: Kaito @xLarius | Sonny @Warm Regret | Alaska @Ali

Jericho flashed a charming crooked smile at Alaska as she popped up. Chuckling as Sonny outted Kaito as the name creator he shook his head as the other Slayer started giving Sonny a noogie for it. "Ya we're still going throu-" his words were cut off when the guild master let out a sudden squeal that pierced his sensitive ears causing him to flinch as she poked at something above his head nearly gouging out his good eye in the process. "Wha-Oh not you again!" He accused as he reached up to grab the blue creature but he was too late. Farful had already hopped down to hide behind Sonny. "Pesky lil..." The bluenette grumbled, folding his arms across his broad chest.

His mood improved a bit at Alaska's encouragement with picking a job. Grinning he gave her a half salute with two fingers.
"You wont be disappointed Master." He assured confidently as she departed. Turning his gaze back to the board he found a few that looked promising but it all depended on his companions opinion. At Kaito's question he turned his attention back to the other bluenette. Unfortunately his question was interrupted when the intercoms echoed throughout the guild with Alaska's joyful voice as she announced Red Dawn had finally been recognized by the Council.

A broad smile spread across his face at the news.
"Yes!" He cheered along with Sonny, bumping a fist into the air. "Its about time!" At Kaito's joke Jer laughed "Sure why not? If you put me in anything with ruffles tho you'll be minced Sea Slayer." He teased playfully. Glancing to Sonny he snapped his fingers as an idea hit. "Hey why don't you invite some of your Spirits Sonny? I'm sure a few would enjoy the festivities." He suggested enthusiastically. At the mention of booze from Kaito, Jericho balked paling ever so slightly. "Uhh.." Running a hand through his hair it bumped into something mid-way and his eye twitched in agitation. Snapping his hand up he finally managed to grab Farful's leg as he was trying to escape. "Aha gotchya!" Swinging the cone nosed spirit so he was hanging upside down in front of him Jericho got an evil gleam in his eye.

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

Sonny Everclear
Activity: Chatting with Alaska, Jericho and Kaito
@Ali, @Whispering~Melody, @xLarius

After some playful horsing around in front of their master, the trio went back to talking amongst themselves. In light of the good news, Sonny had almost forgotten about choosing a job for the three of them, as the conversation had shifted to that of the celebration. Kaito wanted to know if he would be allowed to drink at the party. When the Water Slayer's eyes glazed over and his head was filled with sparkles, Sonny calmly closed his eyes, stood on his toes and lightly tapped him over the head with his grimoire to bring him back to earth. Wrapping his arms around the grimoire again, his eyes remained closed as he pushed his glasses back up on his face. "Are you even old enough to drink Kaito?" Sonny asked while playfully opening one eye.

When Jericho suggested that Sonny invite some of his Celestial Spirits, he nodded and smiled brightly, leaning in a bit with his hands wrapped around his grimoire. "Wow! That's a great idea Jer! I'm sure they would love that!" At this point Farful had finally been snared by Jericho and wriggled upside down as Jericho dangled him by his tiny foot. When the evil glint appeared in Jericho's eye, the tiny celestial spirit shivered in fright while looking at him. "Fuuuuu." Was the only thing the spirit could mutter but before Jericho could proceed with whatever he had planned for his prey, Sonny gently poked Jericho's side causing him to lose his grip on the little guy. Sonny held out his grimoire and Farful fell safely on top of it. "Hehe. Only good friends could tease each other the way you two do." He smiled.

"Oh I almost forgot." Sonny blurted out to his team. "We still need to decide on a job. I think we should have Farful pick this time." Looking down at the little blue and white celestial spirit, he turned and held out the book so that Farful could see all the jobs that were posted. "Ok Farful, which job do you think we should take?" Farful stood there trembling, clearly not confident about which job to choose so he just shut his eyes and leapt randomly at the board. "Fuu!" Snagging a sheet of paper as he fell, the little spirit bounced once on the floor and shook his tiny head before standing and holding up the sheet of paper. Sonny reached down and took the note, inspecting it for a moment before showing it to Jericho and Kaito. "It looks like we're doing the Wedding Crashers job!" He said excitedly.

"I'll let Master know and we can set out after the celebration. Everyone at the party is going to be so…" He began happily but suddenly his voice trailed off and he stood there looking somewhat dejected. "I…I just realized that I'm not strong enough to summon all of my spirits for the party. At most, I could have 3 of them attend." He said with his head lowered. It was times like this he wished he were stronger, like Jericho and Kaito however the feeling of worthlessness didn't last long as he appeared to have an epiphany. "Oh! I just had the best idea!" He said elatedly, holding the grimoire close to his chest with the piece of paper still in his hand. "I'm going to go talk to Master, I'll see you both at the party ok!" He said as he ran off in her direction, brimming with joy and Farful wobbling after him.

"Master, Master!" The coral haired boy called as he ran up to the leader of the Red Dawn guild. His eyes were closed and the pom-pom of his stocking cap swayed back and forth. He was still clutching his grimoire with both hands and Farful trailed not too far behind. When he finally did open his eyes he saw that he was getting dangerously close to running right into her. "Oh No!" He winced as he slowed down to a light jog, then stopped all together but not before leaning so close that they almost bumped heads. Falling back in place, he stood there blinking and looking around with a puzzled look on his face "Huh?" Suddenly it seemed like he was bathed in an array of pastel colored bubbles and multicolored flowers. "We didn't crash!" He announced happily. He was hopeful that it meant he was finally growing out of his clumsiness but it was probably just a stroke of good luck.

"Master! I'm so glad that the council has finally recognized us as one of the 5 pillars. It's because everyone's been working so hard, especially you Master." He said cheerfully. "I have good news! The Celestial Slayers Have chosen a job!" He said confidently, standing with his legs wide apart, tucking the grimoire under one arm and holding out the sheet of paper with the Wedding Crashers Job. "I hope you approve." He said with a smile. "Oh and one more thing, I have a surprise for everyone at today's celebration! Will you help me gather everyone together at the party later?" He asked eagerly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ali and Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.