Status
Not open for further replies.
1281604.jpg

Name: Frederick Heindall
Location: Guild Room -> Guild Main Room -> Job Board -> Wandering around the guild.
Guild: Red Dawn
Tier: C-Class
Activity: Writing another score, Observing his fellow guildmates, Finding a new job to go out and explore, and finding his guild master.

"Almost finished" Frederick was currently putting the final touches upon a sheet he had been working upon for the past few weeks now, as he gazed outside and saw that the sun had risen without him taking notice. Not feeling much fatigue as he would after pulling an all nighter like usual, Frederick instead got up and stretched a little bit to get the kinks out of his system. Grabbing the rather large stack of papers that he now noticed of a few rejects he promptly grabbed them and stuck them in the left drawer, or rejection storage, on the desk in his room. Looking about his room he wondered just what he should do today as it was morning so he might as well do something instead of sleeping like usual. Sniffing himself he decided to take a bath before anything else as he saw that these were still the same clothes from yesterday, and they did have quite a few stains from the road. Taking time to make sure that he had properly taken care of his appearance and hygiene he took to prepare for a day on the town, and picked his outfit for today. "I really should find some new variety in my clothing. Then again nothing really beats my favorite, and only, set of stylish wear." He pulled out similar looking clothing that resemble his the outfit he had on, but the shirt was slightly different as it was a lighter blue instead to match his jeans. All around it usually took him an hour to prepare towards his standards, yet he almost forgot to put on his gloves before leaving the room. "Can't go leaving you lucky guys lying about. Alright Frederick time to go hopefully make some money."

Walking outside his room he made his way towards the main guild hall where he expected everyone to be already be going about their daily business. He watched and waved towards everyone he passed by wanting to be friendly, but he was still rather shy around his guildmates, as whenever he is seen outside his room its usually just to grab another job and be out on the road again. He joined Red Dawn to hopefully allow him to make new friends that could actually speak back, but his natural loner nature doesn't really help much in that case. Looking to not strain himself on harsh work today he decided in his mind to tackle an easy job that wouldn't require too much from him, but it would have to suite his abilities. Noticing that he wasn't the only one looking to take a job today he made a nod towards the others gathered around, but didn't speak up as he was more concentrated on the board. He looked over all the jobs seeing which one was best suited for a solo venture, and required not a lot of effort. Spotting his prize he grabbed a sheet of paper near the end of the board and smiled happily. "
Time to catch some mice." With his new objective in mind he made his way back towards his room to retrieve his musical instrument if he wanted his plan to work. He paused in his steps to as he realized he had to confirm such things with the guild master first...only problem is he doesn't know where she is. He decided to just simply go about the guild searching for the most highly likely places she would be.

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

Name: Sonny Everclear

Activity: Looking at the Job Board
Interactions: Talking with Jericho and Kaito

Today was the day! Sonny decided that he, Jericho and Kaito would find the perfect mission for the three of them and impress everyone with their accomplishments. Lately, it seemed like their odds of success had been 50/50 and Sonny couldn't help but feel that some of those unfavorable outcomes was because of his blundering. As they walked into the guild's main hall, Sonny took note of some of the others who were already there and smiled. It always impressed him at how different his guild mates were but how everyone could count on each other when in a pinch. He loved his guild like a family and looked up to each and every one of them for different reasons. Today Sonny was dressed in one of the outfits his mother had made for him. She would occasionally send new clothes for them and today he was wearing a pair of brown boots, green and white slacks with a pink and green collared shirt. The shirt was long in the front and back but average length on the sides.

Atop his coral haired head was a dark blue stocking cap covered in stars and at the end was a small puffy white pom-pom. Wrapped in his arms was his blue grimoire, which he was almost never seen without and as he approached the job board, he pushed his dark rimmed glasses up on his nose again. "Wow, there are so many! I'm sure we'll succeed on this next job! Which one do you guys think we should take?" He asked happily as he spun around to face Jericho and Kaito. His eyes were closed and a cheerful expression settled on his face, however, he accidentally let slip the grimoire he was holding and it fell right onto Kaito's foot. Oddly, the book had the weight of a brick yet somehow Sonny was able to carry it around with no effort at all. "Oh no! Kaito! I'm so sorry!" He grimaced, while holding tiny balled fists up to his face. "Are you OK!?"

rin_okumura___sad_face_by_mikuchann01-d5beu59.png

Name: Kaito Iwasaki

Activity: Looking at the Job Board
Interactions: Getting mad at Talking to Jericho and Sonny
Color ID: 3734d1

Kaito didn't really care for getting money today of all days, but Sonny insisted saying that because of their slack they were currently at a 50/50 ratio or some math equation that required thinking. In the morning he barely got time to eat, today he slipped on ripped camo shorts and a baggy sweatshirt with a dinosaur on the front, his bed hair more everywhere than usual. He didn't get much sleep last night for some reason, usually he slept like a dead rock. Dreams about making a wrong move, and his past catching up to him after all these years.

Though since it was going to be done, when they walked up to the board Kaito was looking for a job that Sonny wouldn't mess up somehow, and take his mind off what he dreamed of last night. Sonny said something about what they wanted to question on but Kaito was a bit of a airhead more than usual this morning. Sonny somehow got Kaito's attention as he accidentally the grimoire slip."Bloody 'Ell!" "Oh no! Kaito! I'm so sorry! Are you OK!?" Kaito took deep breaths, this has happened once or twice before.
"1...5...2... Frick it!"
He grabbed Sonny's shoulders and shook him back and forth, he didn't mean to be rough while doing it but like Kaito is, he's always rough.
"Why the hell do you carry this dead weight around all the time?! Aren't you a celestial wizard or somethin'?"
Even though he said this he sounded a bit panicked, but still his usual self. He muttered a sorry, or at least something like that, though it followed with,
"Jericho do you really think that he really needs to carry that heavy dead weight all over?!"

Kaito was just concerned knowing how clumsy Sonny is, if he tripped over it or it weighed him down and they were on a mission.. A second to him meant a deal of life or death,
It seemed to them that Kaito was just a tad bit paranoid.

3166256806_1_6_975p8rgs-jpg.114306

Name: Jericho Regalia
Activity: Looking over Job Board/Babysitting
Interactions: Sonny @Warm Regret Kaito @xLarius

Jericho had already been scanning over the various jobs on the board when Sonny approached. Wearing his usual garb consisting of tan trousers, a dark grey t-shirt, leaf green cloak, and black ccombat boots. His outfit was simple as was his style, and he liked it that way. His hood was pulled back to reveal his silky black hair with a bluish tint similar to a ravens feathers. It was combed but that didn't much matter as the unruly spikes went whichever way they wanted no matter what he did.

Turning slightly to face Sonny as he approached, Jer greeted him with a friendly smile. His eyepatch on so only his one silvery eye could be seen. "Good morning Sonny. And you too Kaito." He greeted as the other Slayer joined them. His voice was deep and husky yet still clear as a bell as it held a light and friendly tone. When the pinkette asked which job they thought was best, Jericho didn't have time to answer as suddenly there was a yowl from Kaito and Sonny was getting shook like a rag doll. With a sigh the Earth Slayer shook his head 'Everytime...' He thought right before suddenly both Sonny and Kaito were lifted up by the backs of their shirts.

Jericho did this with relative ease, his immense height letting him tower over his comrades. Though his stature might be intimidating, the good natured smile on his face countered that fact. "Now now children play nice." He reprimanded in a teasing tone. Looking to Sonny he addressed him first. "What Kaito says is true, that thing is mega heavy, even for me. Maybe you should try putting it in a harness so it wont slip so much?" He suggested then turned to Kaito. "It was an accident. Sonny seems to handle it fine and its important to him. Besides....Worse comes to worse we can just have Sonny throw it at the enemy's head. That'll knock anyone out." He finished jokingly before setting the 2 down.

He knew Kaito would most likely lash out at him for him acting as the "older brother" but he didn't like the look the Water Slayer had in his eyes this morning. He wanted to get his mind off of whatever was bothering him. And since he knew the hot head wouldn't tell him even if he asked, getting him angry usually did the trick...Sometimes.

After being shaken back and forth by Kaito, Sonny's clear blue eyes were replaced with clear blue swirls and he was unable to focus on anything for a while before blinking them back to normal. Pushing his black rimmed glasses up on his face, he frowned apologetically. "I'm sorry. It was an accident. I'll be more careful, I promise!" He said as he bent down to collect his grimoire again, holding it tightly in his arms.

"Why the hell do you carry this dead weight around all the time?! Aren't you a celestial wizard or somethin'?" Kaito complained about his grimoire being dead weight and Sonny huffed and turned his head away, mildly offended. "It helps me with my celestial magic if you must know and it was a gift from my grandpa." He stated matter-of-factly. Suddenly he couldn't feel the ground beneath his feet anymore as Jericho lifted both him and Kaito off the ground by their collars.

"Now now children play nice." Jericho teased them and Sonny hung there with his eyes closed and a relaxed look on his face. When he was set back down again, the coral haired boy blinked at the two of them. "Maybe you should try putting it in a harness so it wont slip so much?" Jericho Suggested."Hmm...a harness does sound like a good idea actually. I'll look into that!" the pink haired boy replied cheerfully.

Taking a look around the area, Sonny suddenly looked as if he had lost something. "By the way, has anyone seen Farful?" Looking up at the much taller boy, Sonny smiled again. "Oh there you are, how'd you get up there?" He asked as the little blue celestial spirit with the cone shaped nose made his presence known. He was just resting casually atop Jericho's head but when Sonny spotted him, he jumped down and stood next to Sonny, making a cute little noise. Holding the book with one arm now, Sonny briefly closed one eye and winked at his two teammates, holding out the thumb and pointer finger of his free hand as he spoke. "I was thinking, since we've been working together as a team, maybe we should come up with a team name?"

Kaito was soon pulled up into the air Jericho wasn't that taller than him but apparently tall enough to be able to lift them both into the air as he remarked,
"Now now children play nice." Jericho teased them,
Kaito seemed a bit angry about this as he kicked his feet, it wasn't like Jericho was his mother, but then again this happened a lot, Kaito muttered under his breath,
"It's not like you're in charge of me, mother."
"It was an accident. Sonny seems to handle it fine and its important to him. Besides....Worse comes to worse we can just have Sonny throw it at the enemy's head. That'll knock anyone out."
"Tch, don't really care what happens to the book, as long as Sonny stays safe and sound."
Then, Kaito's voice rose again,
"You didn't hear that from me."

Jericho finally set them down as Kaito pouted a bit, they've teamed up quite a bit actually, well, Sonny was the glue, and Jericho was the maintenance, Kaito didn't really know his role in the gang. He felt really anxious now as if someone was watching them at every moment, he was just being seriously paranoid. As Sonny looking as relaxed as ever remarked, "I was thinking, since we've been working together as a team, maybe we should come up with a team name?" Kaito thought that was pretty neat, from the start they've just called their group, "the team". Kaito grinned,
"Clumsy, Mother, and Obnoxious?" He paused as he actually thought about it, "Celestial Slayers." He liked the feel on his tongue though he really wasn't sure about it. He yawned, "Oh, yeah. About that mission, anywhere with a lake, ocean, body in water in general is out of the question." This whole time he hasn't made eye contact as he stared down at Farful.

Jericho chuckled at Kaito's response. Though his chuckle was cut short when he felt something on his head at the same time Sonny spotted Farful on it. Growling the Dragon Slayer swung his hands over his head in an attempt to knock the blue spirit off. The little guy was quick to dodge though as he jumped down. "Why you lil-!" Jer reached out trying to grab Farful. The little rascal took shelter behind Sonny with a squeak. "I am not your personal perch!" He stated angrily but gave up with a sigh as he straightened up.

At Sonny's mention of a team name the dark haired man stroked his chin in thought. "Hmm that sounds pretty fun actually." He commented right before Kaito gave his suggestion. Scoffing at the first one he actually liked the 2nd. "Celestial Slayers...It has a nice ring to it. Who knew you were so creative Kaiti?"He teased playfully using the nickname he knew the other male hated. At Kaito's next comment he shook his head but kept silent. 'A Water Dragon Slayer that refuses to be around bodies of water...Theres a story there.' He thought but kept his questions to himself for now.

Name: Rayner
Tier: BB
Interactions: @CursedDawn, @RainDash.

Rayner listened absentmindedly as Bellia rattled on about her previous mission. "Yeah well, just be glad you got off easy. The last job I took didn't go over so well either, and the Master made me do squats for a week. I almost died!" Rayner's voice cracked as a lump formed in his throat. Just thinking about the Master made him break out in a cold sweat. The man was an absolute monster, one of those fitness nuts. Rayner took notice of Sarah Pepper, a guild member whom was shunted and despised by others near as much as he was.

Titanos was a guild comprised of magnificent mages, not all of whom were kind and gracious. People like her and Rayner were seen as a black smudge on Titanos' reputation. In truth Rayner understood how some of those mages felt. He himself didn't trust Sarah, based on the rumors he had heard about her. Rayner was a demon, a killer just like her. The two mages walked the same road, shared a similar past, so why did he have such misgivings about her? A part of him wanted to ignore her just like the others, and another part of him wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Rayner thought a moment before speaking, and managed to look her in the eyes. They look dead, like the eyes of some corpse, he thought to himself. Sarah put on a face each morning, a smile to hid how she really felt. Rayner was guilty of doing the same. Sarah was the first to speak to them, an attempt to be polite. "You guys are full of energy today. Would you need help with that by chance? Lately, all the jobs haven't been suitable to my magic. Sorry to butt into the conversation so suddenly, by the way."

It was the way she spoke to people Rayner decided. Her attempts to be polite to everyone she spoke to, made her seem like she was hiding something. Like she was trying to hard, not to let her feelings show. Maybe that was why Rayner didn't like her. He himself was quite the opposite, he was rude, brash, and none too tactful. He spoke what was on his mind without fear of the consequences, to everyone except the Master of course.

Rayner glanced at Sarah and then back to Bellia before replying, "I don't have a problem with it, if Bell doesn't mind. The reward is going to be pretty meager though if we split it between the three of us. Me getting the bigger share of course, since I'm a higher rank."

suddenly like an old man before an approaching storm, Rayner's bones began to ache. A sick feeling welled up in his gut, as his ears picked up the subtle clank and clatter of an all too familiar suit of armor. He didn't have to even turn around to see for himself, the presence of the guild master was unmistakable. Rayner couldn't help but feel sheepish as the Master strolled across the great hall. Rayner tried to causally hide himself before the master spotted him, but it was too late. Rayner was turned away from the Master, but as the Master spotted him, it was like a dagger pierced his heart.

Rayner said nothing, only pushed himself away from the bar, scooting his stool back out of the way in the process. Rayner stood up from his stool, stretched his arms out before him, focused his gaze straight ahead, and began doing squats. With each squat he performed, he casually side stepped closer to the exit of the main hall. With any luck he could slip out without the Master jumping him. The Monster still expected him to be doing squats. Rayner tried to keep his attention on his squats, and his slow approach to the exit. The horror that would unfold if the Master caught him being lazy, made him want to cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ali and Warm Regret
[bg=#474747]
Name: Zechariah "Ash" Ashkew
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Tier: C
Activity: Asking for Unreasonable Jobs, Bumping Into People, and Being Irritating

[spoili] (This was just some fun exposition for me about what he's been up to for the past week. It's also kind of an inside look on how he handles his "finder" jobs, for those of you interested. If not, don't read.)
~ One Week Earlier ~

Zechariah knew when he was not being well-received, mostly because with first-time clients this was how he was usually received. He sat in an uncomfortable sofa across from what he assumed was an ornate armchair in a room lined with books. The man across from him was bleeding dissatisfaction with every sniffle, every noisy pat of his brow, every uncomfortable shift in his likely very comfortable seat. On the other hand, Zechariah was the picture of calm. Serinia sat quietly next to him on the sofa, as he leaned back in the seat with his legs rudely stretched out under the wood and glass coffee table before him. His right hand casually placed on the back of his head, though his bandaged left arm lay limp by his side, as always. He was smiling, those creepy, bright blue eyes not particularly looking at anything. All three had yet to speak since the Hiraeth Seis mage had entered the building.

Ash had taken the job the way he took most jobs. He'd had Serinia read all of the jobs on the job board and picked the one that had said "Help Find Missing Persons." As it stood, however, it had been some time since he'd taken on a "find person" job from a rich and unfamiliar requester, and so this silent judgment at his age was a little... annoying. He sat, waiting, leaning his head back, waiting for the man to either tell him to get out or find his missing person. The job description had been extremely vague, so he could guess the gist of what was coming next. He just had to wait a little longer.

Finally, there was a cough. "So... you came in response my job request? You are... the mage?" The man asked tentatively, as if hoping not to hear the answer.

Zechariah continued grinning and pointed his eyes in the general direction of the voice. He closed his left eye to show the man his guild mark. "Yes, that's me." Bending one arm over, he leaned his cheek against his fist in a blatantly arrogant expression. He was a bit more irritated than usual. "My name is Zechariah Ashkew, but you can just call me Ash. I am a mage of Hiraeth Seis, and I came here in response to your request, which I am assuming you still want to be filled?"

It took another long hesitation for the man to shift again in his seat just once and reply, "Are you... okay?" There was a light swish in the air that made it very clear he was waving his hand a little. So he'd caught on that Ash was blind, huh? "That. Arm. Too." Slow, slow, too freaking slow, this flubber-brain.

Abruptly, Ash stood. Serinia knew what was coming next, and she put one paw against her head. Here it came. "I am only 17, my left arm does not work, and I cannot see." He walked over to one book-covered wall and lifted his good hand to brush the tips of his fingers against the book spines, tapping here and there. "But you can stop treating me like an idiot, now. I'm actually good at this. I can find anything or anyone." He said softly. "If I wasn't, I suppose I wouldn't be able to tell you that I'm not the first person you've asked to find this missing person, nor even the second or third. Or that the person you are looking for is the last member of this family - that lives here, anyways. That this bookshelf," he tapped his knuckles against the spines of a few books, "ain't a bookshelf, but a door. You are planning to severely underpay me, would be my guess. Not surprising considering the current state of your house. How much did you pay the others? Get to the point. Who do you want me to find and how much will you pay me for it?"

As Zechariah walked out less than an hour later, Serinia floated by his side in a kind of tired manner, bobbing up and down. With a sigh, she said, "No matter how many times you do that, it's always so-" "Cool?" Ash interrupted with a grin, full well knowing that the answer was actually... "Creepy." Serinia finished, as she'd said often before.

He gave a little "heh" and added, "But you want to know, don't you? How I knew, as I always do." The flying cat tried to protest that she didn't want to know, but hey, she was a cat. She did actually always want to know, as frustrating as it was to admit it. "The house was obviously big and grand, and both the man who let us in and the man we met were clearly most comfortable there. The man who let us in spoke very respectfully to the requester. There's a high chance it is actually his house, and yet only one person answered the intercom, and by voice the same person let us in. While all naturally large estates echo, the interior echoed too much to be comfortably furnished. The pamphlet you read also did not state a price. Either he's just a conservative rich man, or one who is running a little short on cash at the moment. He was instantly disappointed when he saw how young I was, but even after he saw my arm and guessed the state of my vision, he did not speak condescendingly, or tell me instantly to leave, politely or otherwise. He was hoping that I'd say I was faking my injuries. He's desperate. Very desperate. For a man like that to be both desperate and short on cash, it's not much of a stretch to assume that he's lost money to a bunch of incompetent frauds already." The blind mage gave another little "heh" to finish off the unnecessary explanation, and Serinia burst out in frustration.

"But those are all GUESSES!! Every single little time again and again, you use those ears of yours and just make guesses! How can those be right more than half the time? Honestly." She crossed her arms over her chest with a little harrumph, still bobbing in the air a little, though this time in more of a haughty fashion. "And besides, you really went all-out this time. Was it really necessary to show off like that?"

One corner of Zechariah's mouth turned up in a smirk of unbridled disdain. "He was wasting my time. If I didn't show off a little bit, he wouldn't have let me take the job. This kind of thing I can do." The man's request had been to find his only daughter, who had run away from home, leaving behind only a note. It took a little strong-arming on Ash's part to actually get to see the letter, and the contents Serinia read to him led him to (correctly) surmise that the girl was pregnant. He suspected the father knew this, but said nothing about it. The girl had run away rather cleanly, having told no servants anything about the escape, nor taking much from her room. She had taken money, but no food, and taken equal proportions of different kinds of clothes except for the more expensive dresses. A thoughtful, careful girl. Not thoughtful and careful enough if she was getting herself pregnant. Or perhaps that had been part of her plan, for whatever reason. Still, finding a runaway from a wealthy family who'd only been gone for two months was nowhere near impossible. He claimed he could find anything and anyone, and he often could find things others were too stupid or lazy to uncover, but the impossible was still the impossible. He'd once seen a pamphlet to find a dog that had run away fifteen years ago. He pitied the stupid schmuck who'd taken that job.

Five days later, Ash had tracked her down to a small secluded house hiding at the edge of Kunugi. As per his usual obligation to his laziness, he waited outside her residence to see if he could talk her into coming home. That wasn't how it turned out. When she returned home, he was sitting on a rock casually clinking the bangles on his belt together. He wanted her to know he was there. Apparently, she did, because in the midst of their waiting, there was a rustle. And then another. Believing she would come out, Ash let the sounds be, but Serinia, as ever unexpectedly curious, tentatively went forth to make sure it wasn't anything worse. A hand reached out and grabbed her, another reaching over to pinch her mouth shut. Panic rose in Serinia's throat as memories came flooding back. "Sorry, little cat." A girl's voice whispered in her ear, but she barely heard it. Bracing herself, the flying creature forced her mouth open and chomped down hard on the girl's fingers. There was a yelp of pain, and an instinctive reactionary slap. Unintentionally, Serinia let out a little cry, then bit her lip to prevent actual tears from spilling over.

None of this escaped Zechariah's notice, and before either female had a chance to switch focus, his voice reverberated in the little secluded clearing, magnified by anger rather than magic. "You made her cry, didn't you?" By the time his "prey" turned to look, the boy was facing her, empty eyes wide open, seeming to stare straight at her. The smile on his face could only accurately be described with two words: pure evil. It was difficult to even call such a thing a smile. He raised his right hand palm up, and an odd, swirly ball of sound formed above it. "You made her cry." He snarled, voice as maliciously pleased as his expression. "Do you think I'll forgive you?" He tilted the tips of his fingers down and the oddly colored ball seemed to roll off his hand....

By nightfall they had arrived at the lonely estate. The girl had both hands covering her ears, bent over slightly as if in pain. If she had not been trapped in a sound cage, which forced the target to do their own walking, she likely would have been curled up fetal position at the bottom of the cage. As it was, she walked into her ancestral home with bruised feet, head hung, arms fettered by her own mind. Her father came down to greet them in horror. "You!? What did you-" Zechariah was smiling widely, white teeth showing clearly, eyes intense and unblinking. There was not a hint of remorse there, only something that seemed to the casual observer to border on madness. A story came to mind. A mage who hunts men and smiles as he does it. A smile with neither anger nor joy just... madness. An image that would burn itself into your brain, leaving only that behind. Like the cat in the legendary stories of the girl who traveled through mirrors. The Cheshire Cat. "You-" The man started, "Could it be, you're... the Cheshire Cat?"

Ash mockingly replied, "Perhaps." And with that, accepted his pay and turned on his heels to go back home.[/spoili]

~ Today, Morning ~

Having woken several hours earlier to do some shopping before they made the last leg of the journey back home, Zechariah and Serinia were both fully awake by the time they walked into the guild together. Hiraeth Seis. Home. He twisted his head from side to side as if fondly looking around. A farce born of habit. He passed the old man Izoto, muttering something about youth, which caused him to chuckle and mumble "old man" under his breath. Loud enough to Serinia to hear, but no one else. Even though he couldn't see, he knew she probably frowned at him for that comment. He also further passed Alma Kregan, who, as usual, seemed rather lacking in sleep. "And no...singing or..fast movement..my head is killing me...." He heard her say. Just to be obnoxious, he put the fingers of his right hand together and made an extremely loud snap with them right as he passed.

Although he was not particularly looking for jobs at the moment, he walked over to the Hiraeth Seis guild job board, prompting Serinia to automatically read it for him. There didn't seem to be many at the moment, none really interesting, and then.... Serinia hit upon the C-class job Motor City Rush, and although she read it for him because he always asked her to read the whole board through, her immediate assumption was that he'd never do something as stupid as take that kind of job. There was no way.... "Hmmm. That sounds interesting." He reached out his hand and brushed it against the board to feel for the pamphlet, of which there were several, since it was not a "one group only" job.

Flabbergasted, his companion cried, "Zechariah! Don't do that one!" She tried to pry his fingers from the piece of paper, but he just pulled it from the board with a slightly mischievous smile on his face. The frustrated Exceed pressed both paws against her face, but knew that it was no use arguing with him, and instead followed dejectedly as he made his way to the bar for some slightly belated breakfast. He distinctly heard her mutter dark cat things as they went, but ignored her in great cheerfulness. This could be fun. Now if he could just get Arba to give him the okay, it might be a very interesting outing indeed. Gripping the paper comfortably, he narrowly avoided tables and other obstructions through a combination of a well-oiled memory and some clicks of the tongue here and there. As usual, he somehow made it to the bar without bumping into anything, though he did trip on his own feet the last two steps. His hand flailed a little, hit something warm he recognized as some form of a person, and then managed to grab on to the edge of the bar just in time to save his lips from a kiss with the floor. "Who is that?" He asked Serinia automatically.

"It's Misaka Jane, Zechariah." She responded, stifling her laughter a little bit. Over ten years, and Serinia still found his clumsiness funny. It never failed to amaze him at how easy it was to amuse her. Misaka Jane.... Who? Ohh right. That one. Though she'd only been in the guild for a week when he'd left (two weeks now, he supposed), he had heard that she'd been quickly promoted to B-class. In quite the opposite fashion, Ash himself, despite being one of the younger members of the guild, had been around for a great deal longer than most, a little over eight years, now. And yet, he'd very comfortably stayed as a quiet, C-class member, focusing on honing the spells he knew rather than learning new ones. At any rate, he rather suspected some of his guild mates would not be able to say with confidence that he even had magic. He'd shown perhaps three or four people at most, and only one knew what it was. The previous guild master hadn't had a clue. With Arba... well, it had been an unfortunate coincidence that she in particular would just so happen to choose his - yes, his - home to claim dominion over. Misaka Jane's magic was... what again? Well, what did it matter. She set off his "loud person alert."

All of these things passing through his head, Ash didn't think to apologize to the girl he'd just accidentally smacked, ordering some food for himself as if nothing had happened, miraculously still somehow holding the job paper in his hand even after that little stumble.

Characters mentioned/interacted with:
Izoto Hiro - @Artorias
Alma Kregan - @RedArmyShogun
Misaka Jane - @RainDash

(Also open for interaction for anyone else in the guild).[/bg]

Last edited:

ciel-phantomhive-ciel-phantomhive-jpZhxf-quote.png

Name: Siyah Tinuviel
Guild: Silver Crux
Activity: In the kitchen getting coffee.

Siyah sat in his room with his nose buried in a book. The book he was reading discussed the earliest records of magic, How far it has come and the magics lost over the centuries. It speaks on how magic has changed the lives of billions of people across history and the world in mostly a positive way. Imagine if magic was to ever be lost completely, Modern society would crumble into pieces. The economic effect alone would turn things upon its head. Mages such as Siyah himself would be made useless and left with no income. A majority of mages don't have anything else to offer besides their magical talents which ringed true for Siyah. The only thing he could do for someone involved his magic, Something he'd been taught since his earliest memories. Magic is everything, It has allowed a child like himself to stand on his own and not be a victim any longer. Magic is what would allow Siyah to exact his vengeance on the one's who had abused and tortured him years ago when he was weak. He dreamed of returning the abuse he suffer and then someone day to every member of Bleak Vision.

Thinking of such things caused the young boy's right eye that was covered by a black eyepatch to ache. He grabbed a bookmark off the table next to him and placed it on the page he was reading and closed it. He set the book on the table and stood up from the chair and walked into the bathroom to take a look at himself. His short ear length black hair was already brush. His left eye was a deep piercing blue and while his right eye was covered by a black eye patch. It wrapped around his head by a single string kept hidden by his hair. He wore a white dress shirt, black bowtie, blue trench coat with dark blue buttons, Blue pants, and black dress shoes he put on when he woke up about an hour ago. He smiled contently at his reflection before twirling around, Walking out the bathroom and out his room.

He walked down the towards the guild hall with his arms at his sides. At the moment one thing was on the young boy's mind, A rich cup of coffee. He honestly didn't need it but even since he joined Silver Crux a few years ago he had started drinking a cup a day. Originally he did it to seem more mature but now it had become a part of his daily routine. He walked into the kitchen and started to pour a cup of coffee in one of the mugs set out for the guild members who wanted some. Siyah preferred his coffee black and he will openly admit it is strange. He just preferred it's bitter taste with no added cream or sweeteners. He took a sip of his hot coffee and sighed in satisfaction, Bitter and black satisfaction. Siyah thanked the brewer of the coffee and spotted Ivan nearby.

"Morning Ivan," He greeted Ivan with a wave of his left hand as he held the other with his right. He took one look at Ivan's face and knew he was reeling from something. He had seen him drinking late last night with some others when he was on his way to bed. "You don't look so great there Ivan, Another hangover you're suffering from I guess? Try some coffee, Maybe that would help." Siyah then heard a loud voice call out to Ivan. Siyah turned to the direction of the voice and saw the colorful Jay approaching them. "Morning Jay, You seem to be full of life as always." He said before raising his mug to his lips and taking another swig of his coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warm Regret and Ali
Alaska%20Young%20Banner%20finished_zpsj7a0z3lr.png

RED DAWN GUILD MASTER
POOL MAIN HALL

e01e11552f018f01fe0ca052a2c0a3fb-d6maz8b.gif

One. Two. Three. Four.
One. Two. Three. Four.

Rhythmical in her motions, Alaska ignored the world beyond her. She wasn't focused on the chirping of birds, nor the blistering sun-streaks breaking through the window panes. Her only focus was each repetitive stroke from end to end. Each time her fingers grazed the tiled wall of the pools outskirts, Alaska dove further out of her consciousness, and into a state much more dream-like. However, dreams had to come to an end.
A final tuck, followed by a lap was enough to wash away the sleep that still hung around Alaskas aura, like a storm cloud - dark and ominous.

She lifted herself from the pool with a poised grace that only one with such a need to please others could do. It was true, Alaska enjoyed pleasing others. She enjoyed the looks her young, magical-juiced body garnered, and often strived to keep those looks coming; albeit the lack of physical presence around her. Her body was soaked in fresh chlorine, the smell running through her nostrils and keeping her mind alert and awake. Morning exercise was never the ice-eye'd woman's thing, but she found that during the rising of the sun, the pool was quiet and still - a welcome distraction from her haunting dreams.

Often Alaska would stay away for hours on end, sometimes not even attempting to sleep, due to the fact that she expected the nightmares. The blood-curling, scream-induced nightmares. People calling her a 'betrayer', elements, magic and other-worldly creatures chasing after her for abandoning her guild.. for leaving those she cherished behind - all to be destroyed by some dark mages, hellbent on finding Alaska.. and ending her.

She sighed, wrapping a soft blue towel around her swimsuit clad body. Dwelling on old memories always seemed to catch the guild master at the most inconvenient of times.
With a few swipes of the towel along her otherwise dripping wet skin, Alaska concluded she was dry enough to get out of the swimsuit, and perhaps find mental solitude with the members of Red Dawn.
Alaska focused her magic, dropping the towel from her body. A bright pale-orange light encompassed her figure for mere milliseconds before she reappeared, her body now clothed, hair dry, and makeup in-tact. Alaska often took her magic for granted, especially when it came to quick changes - they were very helpful.

Her memory-hazed movements brought her through the large, grandiose halls of Red Dawn's guild. No matter how long this building had been standing, Alaska couldn't help but feel pride that it'd seen so much - even if the guild itself still wasn't recognized on the pillars. The magical council had a way of waiting, and watching, to ensure guilds were suited for the five pillar rankings, and forgetting to send certain certificates to authenticate a guilds true standing. This was the same for all guilds, and Alaska doubted she was the only master disgruntled about this.

Alaska shook her pale blonde hair, clearing any and all maddening thoughts from her brain as her vision was met with guild mates. She smiled, knowing full well that each person before her, regardless of race, origin, or magic, was special, and cherished. Alaska cherished each and every one person who entered this guild, and had room in her heart for them all - they were like her children; children she wished were truly hers.

Alaska slowly made her way into one of two main halls that Red Dawn had - the first being the most populated right now (no-doubt because it was morning time and nearest to the dining hall). She glanced around, noticing the vast majority of people up at the job board - typical, all clamouring for money. One day, I will give these kids the jewels they deserve..
Alaska padded up to the job board, in time to overhear a rather boisterous conversation between three undoubtedly well-matched guild mates.

"Celestial Slayers...It has a nice ring to it. Who knew you were so creative Kaito?"
Alaska swiftly encroached on the conversation, popping her head up behind the group, "Celestial Slayers does have a nice ring to it. Your idea, Sonny?" Alaska smiled, her motherly overtones obviously splayed out and completely vulnerable. Her eyes found Kaito almost instantly, their colour shimmering underneath the warm light of the guild's main hall. Though the boy was rough and tough on the outside, Alaska saw the sweet, caring man he was on the inside - no doubt the origin for the group name - though - to berate a child's 'cool-factor' wasn't in her cards today.

"Are you three looking for a job? Anything catching your eye?" She smirked, bringing her face closer to the taller of the three's. Jericho had always been the middle ground between Sonny and Kaito - Alaska had witnessed this first hand, but they were a formidable team when encountered. Alaska's eyes widened at a large white and blue creature a top Jericho's head. She practically squealed before reaching up to poke the nose of the small beast, quite nearly missing the Earth Dragon Slayers eyeball.

"Sonny. Dear. Is that adorable thing yours?!" Her eyes sparkled like she was 10 once again; filled with joy and childlike wonder. After taking a second to calm down, she faced the three, smiling with her motherly smile as always, control back in check. "Should you three find a job that suits your tastes, come find me for approval. I look forward to seeing what the "Celestial Slayers" choose." With that, Alaska wisped off to others circling the large and rather intimidating board.

Her eyes found the silent Miryz, studiously flipping over papers and occasionally scoffing at the lower-ranked jobs. Alaska made note to always mark the jobs that were sent in with large letters to ensure no-one was taking on a job to extreme for their current skill level - she was rather careful that way. A long time ago, Alaska ran her previous guild with little to no care. She adored the members, but cared little for their development or safety - that had all changed after the fall of said guild. She slowly crept up behind Miryz, placing her hands on his shoulders rather quickly, hoping to get a scare out of the man.

"If you're looking for a job suited to your style, Miryz, might I suggest getting your passport? It will allow you to travel out of Fiore, where the real jobs wait." Alaska snickered, removing her arms from the man's shoulders. "Do let me know if you choose to go and get that handy little sucker!" She smiled, walking farther down the line of jobs until she met the face of Frederick. "Piper!" Alaska yipped cheerfully, noticing the paper in his fingers, "oh lovely, you've picked a job, yes?" She smiled courteously, shifted the paper in his grip so she could clearly see which job he intended on taking, "Oh yes, I remember receiving this request. So good of you to take it, the owners are quite ready to snap with this infestation. Do take care of it, and swiftly, my dear - oh and as always, be safe!" She smiled, turning her back with a nonchalant wave overtop her head.

It seemed the job board was now clearing and Alaska had a moment to herself to figure out what she was to do for breakfast, and begin deciding what she still needed to work on for the guild itself. She took a seat at one of the large unoccupied tables in the dining room where she now was, fixing her skirts extension so its threads didn't tear upon her seat. Close to being deep in thought once more, Alaska was pleasantly deterred from those memories as a small and shy girl approached her table.

"Lady Young, a letter." The girl shifted her fingers, smiling but never meeting Alaska's eyes fully. The guild master smiled, nodding her head, accepting the letter, and allowing the girl to scamper off - not wanting to torture her any further with awkward silence. She took her manicured pinky finger to the fold in the envelope, cutting it with swift ease. Pulling the letter from its casing, Alaska took a moment to read over the seemingly orange-tinted notice with the official council of ERA symbol taking up a vast majority of the top of the letter. Her eyes widened at the realization that had just washed over her.

Finally. It had happened.
Red Dawn had been officially recognized after three years as being an official member of the Five Pillars of Fiore!

Alaska nearly screamed, trying to contain the excitement. Yes, it was true, the guild had been the fifth pillar for the last three years, slowly and surely gaining prestige among the people of Fiore. However, it wasn't until Red Dawn had actually been recognized as an official pillar-guild that Alaska had felt truly herself again; and with the magical council's official approval, she was ready to die (metaphorically, of course). With so much excitement ready to burst inside the slim blonde, she found her feet moving on their own. With a quickened haste, Alaska made her way to the main hall towards the PA lacrima. She quickly moved her fingers around on the crystal before her smooth and sultry (yet overly excited) voice echoed out through the entire guild hall:

"ATTENTION RED DAWN MEMBERS. THIS IS YOUR GUILD-MOTHER...I MEAN MASTER, SPEAKING! GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!
AFTER THREE YEARS, WE'VE OFFICIALLY BEEN RECOGNIZED AS THE FIFTH PILLAR OF FIORE! WOOOO!!
THERE WILL BE A CELEBRATION TONIGHT IN THE SECONDARY MAIN HALL UNDERNEATH THE WARRIOR STATUE! BRING YOUR FRIENDS, BRING YOUR CATS, BRING YOUR PARTY HATS!!!
"

Alaska's fingers parted from the lacrima as she took a long, deep breath. No doubt the other guilds were celebrating tonight as well, the letter wasn't just Red Dawn exclusive - it had said all pillar guilds were getting official recognition.. even Alaska's old guild.

e01e11552f018f01fe0ca052a2c0a3fb-d6maz8b.gif

Name: Griffin Green
Teir: C
Interactions: @Lulunopia

Outfit:
http://cosplaywho.com/media/wysiwyg/jellal-cosplay-costume.jpg

Griffin ignored the people in the guild. He ready to deal with them. Maybe after a drink or two. He took a seat at the bar as far from the others as he could get. Red Dawn was a big guild. Some mornings it was hard to find a place to sit. Others it was practically empty. Unfortunately today didn't seem to be one of the later days. He flags down Roseline. He didnt think she could get to him right away whicheck frustrated him. He didnt want to here without something to take the edge off. He glanced at the job biard. It was too crowded right now for him to look at. Surely there would be a job he qualified for. C Tier jobs weren't super challengung. He was hoping not to have to stay there long. Moving up meant proving himself. Which was on of the reasons he had joined the guild. He wAntes to prove that he was one of the strongest mage out there and the best way to that was to moving up in the guild.

He looked up as the Guild Master entered the room. He would have to talk to her about taking a job. If he decided to do one. That was still up in the air. He winced when made her announcement. He was glad they had finally made it to the fifth tier. It hadn't been easy. But he wished that the announce met had come one another day. He really wasn't in the mood for a party. It looked like he was taking a job. Any job.

Last edited:

Tier: A
Interactions: Alaska Young @Ali

As Miryz continued perusing the board, he noticed that there were others waking up and joining him in looking over the jobs. Moving so that he was less obtrusinve, he continued leafing through the pinned jobs only to see the board shimmer. Surprised, he stepped back, a hand still outstretched. In only a second or two, the board wa sback to normal, albeit with a few new pinned jobs. Blinking several times, the white-haired mage let out a low whistle. This was some fancy magic compared to what he was used to; typically new jobs were pinned by someone to the board, not magically added as they came.

"Guess this is what to expect from a fancy pillar guild," he muttered softly, now running through the new jobs that had been posted and seeing that some of the others were now gone.

Unfamiliar hands found their way to his shoulders and his muscles stiffened as the harmonic schling of dozens of blades rang out overhead, his eyes narrowing with coldness as they turned from the board to behind him. Though only an illusion, they were accompanied by the sigils of Requip magic; it would be difficult to disavow their reality unless one were familiar with his magic - even those versed in Requip would find it difficult to distinguish the truth. Each blade was poised to skewer both Miryz and his unknown assailant, though only one of them would actually be skewered and it definitely wouldn't have been the illusionist. Such was the reaction of someone who had lived a harsh life after narrowly surviving an attack by a Dark Guild.

At least the voice that accompanied it was one that he recognized as that of Alaska Young, the Red Dawn guildmaster. The blades dissipated into unreality at the recognition of Alaska, though his body was still tense.

"I was...considering that one..." he said softly, his voice straining to keep an even composure against the need to get away from there. "But I think that... this one is better suited... to my needs..."

The B/BB rank one that he was currently on was half read but it was already intriguing him. Taken in the night, it would bring some closure for him, if not more than that. Pulling it down off the board, he folded it up and placed it in his inner jacket pocket. He was ready to go now and he wasn't about to wait for it. Already, wheels were turning in his head.

As Alaska's latest announcement cleared the air, he looked up. There was a moment of consideration there, wndering what move to take next; whether to actually go now or give more thought to what was already percolating in his head. If what was said was true, then he would have plenty of time to work it out, but if not... time was limited. Another night would give him a chance to solidify the ephemeral thoughts that skirted around his brain into something more cogent and actionable.

Sighing, he went to one of the empty tables and laid down on it, closing his eyes as he let his mindsape flll with the thoughts he needed.​

VMLqITh.png

Bellia Arturi
Guild: Titanos
Interactions: @Sammael9216 @RainDash @Zarrock

Bellia raised an eyebrow at the frightened demon, "You can't handle a few squats?" She questioned with a light giggle. Bellia then proceeds to casually bend down, plant her hands on the ground, and begin doing handstand pushups as if it was the easiest thing in the world. Of course for her it was, given her chosen style of magic she relied far more on actual physical ability than most mages. To top it off thanks to all her training to master her weapons she was probably one of few in the guild capable of keeping up with the guild master, at least as far as regular exercise was concerned.

When Sarah arrived, Bellia hopped back to her feet, giving a friendly smile and wave. "Hey Sarah." She greeted politely. Bellia never had the slightest problem with Sarah. She knew better than to judge someone for who they used to be or rumors. Bellia didn't even need to look far for proof. Bellia herself was a violence loving tomboy who wasn't shy about smashing everything around her if angered enough, and Rayner was a literal demon after all. "I'm fine if you wanna come along, I don't really need the money anyway so you guys can split it. I've got plenty of cash from when I help my sister with her excavations." She answered. "Though I wish she wouldn't pay so much... better uses for their budget..." She added under her breath.

When she heard a certain familiar sound of clanking armor, she turned and grabbed Raynor, hoisting him over her shoulder. "Oh no you don't, you're the higher rank one here we need you to be sure we can get this job." She said with perhaps a little too much cheer. "Besides, Hardt isn't that bad... usually. I don't know why you're so worried about him. I'm stronger than he is." Bellia boasted, though if one was paying close attention they might notice she lowered her voice just a bit to (hopefully) ensure the Guild Master wouldn't hear her bragging as she approached him with the fearful Rayner in hand.

Ivan%20Z%20banner%20finished_zpsz3t63et0.png

Name: Ivan Zahariev
Activity: Talking and mentally hating on guild members, bringing Siyah & Jay to the job board, picking up a job, returning to the kitchen
Interactions: @Merlin's Siyah; @-QT-'s Jay Minha

Ivan walked into the kitchen, opening, looking around at various shapes of objects and concoctions - the Silver Crux grand kitchen was equipped with anything anyone could ever need to cook any dish in the world and it had an ample stock of supplies, with three warehouses... well, two officially. Lunari wanted her guild building to be a fortress in any sense of the world, and that included being able to defend against a siege. And Silver Crux was stocked well enough to repel months and months of siege, should that ever became necessary. Well, the truth is, Ivan hardly thought it would be, but as the old people in his home town used to say "Better to have something and don't need it, than to need it and don't have it." Such was his sentiment as well.

However, for all its utilities, the kitchen of Silver Crux was not a restaurant, where you could just order whatever dish you liked. Oh, no, honey, in Silver Crux, if you wanted to eat, you had to cook your own food... or force others to cook for you, if you happened to be the guild master. This was just one of the countless little aspects of the life in this guild, which build up a self-sufficient, always vigilant and almost militaristic attitude amongst its members. If it had been the plan of the original founders that turned into a tradition, or something new that Lunari had implemented upon her becoming a guild master, he did now know and, honestly, it did not matter very much - the results were present and that's what truly spoke volumes. The origination was nothing but an interesting story to find out, if he ever got the chance.

Some gracious soul that like to wake up early had, apparently, made an ample bucket of coffee and someone was taking advantage of that - some youngster with dark hair, who was dressed as if he was going to participate in a parade rather than walk the guild halls. "Morning, Ivan." the guy had spoken to him and, upon him facing Ivan now, the latter could immediately recognise who he was talking to. Of course, who else by Siyah Tinuviel would be dressed like a nobleman in the King's court on a simple day like this... Ivan had tried to make a point of not getting angry at the guild members' weird habits, as they all had them and he himself wasn't an exemplar of good behaviour, and most of the time, he succeeded at doing so. However, at times like these, when he was grumpy, sleepy and hangover all in the same time, the smallest things were infuriating him. The guy kept speaking, but every word he had said after the initial "Hello", coupled with his pretentious outfit had only served to anger the Thunder king further. He therefore completely let the words slip past him, ignoring them, and thinking instead of what he knew of this guy. Lunari probably kept detail files on him, but for all Ivan knew, he had been a member for some time, using shadow magic which was, for the time being, not very powerful. Could shadow magic even be powerful, he wondered, as he looked onto Siyah - a flash of bring light and the magic was broken, regardless of its strength... Well, perhaps of he could somehow learn to prevent the light from destroying his magic, then it could be pretty strong. Ivan also wondered what could have caused the boy's eye to be taken out, replaced with the black eyepatch, but decided against inquiring into that - not at the very least because it would have been rude, considering he didn't hear anything that Siyah himself had just tried to tell him.

Nevertheless, for all his mental discontent, Ivan had kept an unchanging face, only slightly distorted due to his headache, because he knew the boy was alright and it was mostly his own discontent which caused all of these angered thoughts. He spoke in an expressionless, polite tune:
"I think I'll go check out the job board at the main hall" he said, completely oblivious as to why he had gone into the kitchen in the first place "Tag along if you want."

As Ivan walked out of the kitchen, with Siyah allegedly being closely behind him, the man became aware of another nuisance, walking across the main hall and coming right towards him. Jay Minha - what kind of a stupid name was this? Right now, its carrier was walking around the usually quiet main hall, yelling some garbled bullshit to everyone around at the same time, whilst intruding his obnoxious presence to a member named Edward specifically. If Jay had kept on intruding only onto the guy, who didn't seem to mind too much, Ivan would not have cared too much about it, but, unfortunately, the dude-bro guy had fixated at him "IVAN!!! My brotha' my COMPADRE how are you this magnificent morning? What jobs do we have lined up? Anything good, because I am in need of some money right now.....you know."

His babbling was impossible to ignore due to how loud and silly it was. Ivan had never been close to him, let alone be his... what - "compadre" whatever the hell that meant. He would have liked nothing more than to silence the man, whom he always saw as a walking lightning arrester due to his multiple piercings, with a thunderbolt to his face... or better yet, a fist, sinking deep into that same, yelling obnoxious face.

Of course, this was this moodiness talking, but Ivan generally didn't like Jay. There was just something off about that guy and he couldn't pinpoint exactly what that was. Generally, the man disliked people with such a large bravado, but such people were usually of a similar sort - friendly, loud, nice and clean - all things that Jay wanted to be perceived as embodying, but in fact, Ivan could swear he was not. His excitement seemed far too exaggerated, his whole attitude - way too forced, for them to be genuine. Normally, Ivan would suggest the latter man being drunk, but it was obvious he wasn't. Yet, even he couldn't pinpoint it, there was something unruly and unhealthy about Jay Minha that Ivan could practically smell, like how a wild beast smells danger around a hunting trap.

Yet, just like with Siyah, Ivan refused to give voice to his bitterness and answered with the same even, expressionless voice, whilst not switching his distorted expression of displeasure "Well, you are in luck - we are just about to check the job board..." he spoke and moved towards the said place, without waiting for the other two to follow him. He quickly glanced over the highest ranked job there was and read the description - "Martial Arts training... bla bla bla... meet me at the center of the Izumu forest... reward is combat knowledge." he stopped to think for a while about this proposal. He had been to the forest of Izumu several times in his travels and knew all too well there was a nice empty patch of tall grass exactly in the middle, so getting thee wasn't much of an issue. Well, on the other hand, it did mean he would get no payment for the job, but he was curious to see this martial artist, who thought he could stand a chance against a guild mage. He would surely beat the living crap out of the man is he used his Thunderchild, but if he refrained from using magic, perhaps he could pick up some new techniques and skills for himself to use in the future, plus, maybe, win over a friend - both things that no one could strap a price tag on.

Yet, Ivan Zahariev was not the kind of man to just pick up the first thing that came across, he would consider some other jobs as well. Getting some Crocus Crocodiles didn't sound too hard either, and Crocus was conveniently close, therefore he could be done with the job rather swiftly and make a good sum of money - for his style of living, at least. But that job had nothing too interesting in it and, unlike some others, Ivan wasn't in any need for the money.

Deciding to probably do it later if it was still up, he checked other tier jobs and grinned his teeth upon noticing the "Special Job for Lunari" job notice. He knew exactly what that meant, but he wasn't overly enthusiastic about picking that up, not right now. Besides, it would be nice for someone else to get into doing those things alongside him.

Having made his decision, Ivan almost reached his hand to tear off the martial arts training job poster and go register the job with Lunari, when something suddenly make him stop. His eyes fell upon one of the C-tier jobs, that he had barely even scanned. The title that had grabbed his attention read "Find my son." and there was no reward being given, but the notice sounded desperate. Ivan looked around, peering specifically into Siyah and Jay - could he leave this to the lower ranked members, where it belonged? He then recalled Jay mentioning how he needed money and tosses his head.

No. He couldn't really do it with a clear conscience. For the majority of the wizards in any guild, jobs were just a way to make money, they had little to do with actually helping the people that were most in need and, while Ivan wasn't in it from the goodness of his hear either, he couldn't just leave something like this hanging. The poor mother had likely put the job for a C tier wizards because she knew she could not afford more, but he had been to the ruins of Hanza before and he knew what kind of a hellhole that place was. Whatever the Hanza people had done, or had been involved with before they went extinct, it hadn't been good and the ruins were still haunted by its presence... and by the dark gods of the Hanza people. Not to mention drawing all the weirdoes from across the land into various cults and obsessions, as dark places usually did with weak souls. It was hardly a place for a wizard, let alone a child. Even if one of those lowlies went there, was there anything to prevent him from getting the hell out of the ruins after a few hours, claiming there was no sign of the child? Ivan gritted his teeth loudly and reached for the job, tearing the notice from the stand and showing it off to the two mages next to him:

"We are mages of Silver Crux, our first and foremost duty is to aid people in immediate distress. That boy is in grave danger and I'm going to find him. If any of you wants to tag along, you're welcome to do so, it's a C tier job after all. I'll be waiting in front of the main gate in exactly one hour, I know the way so don't bother bringing a map."

After saying that, he folded the paper in his hand and, without leaving the two any chance to say anything, swiftly moved back towards the kitchen - coffee usually had no effect on him, but he would go eat a few lemons and down them with a gallon of ice cold water to beat down his hangover, right before going to Lunari to officially accept the job.

Last edited:
Lunari Konkonoko
Guild: Silver Crust
Tier: Guild Master
Activity: Opening A Letter, Planning Something Devious, Approving Jobs

Today was a moderately okay, somewhat, kind of, a little, maybe, wonderful kinda day. At least, that's what Lunari thought when she actually got out of bed. It was finally time for Lunari to get up. Wait a minute. Did she just get up without the help of her alarm? Lunari suddenly felt invigorated since she did get up without the help of her alarm clock, which was unprecedented in her whole lifetime. She had always been a horrible time manager, and she was so bad at time managing, it didn't matter how much time she gave herself to get ready for something, she would almost always be late. Then again, most things she just didn't want to go to since she just wanted to play with her little figurines of her guild me- her favorite chess pieces. Life was a game, after all. A cruel game with too many bending rules.

After a moment to ponder on the deep philosophical intricacies of life, she got up, incredibly invigorated, and sent herself flying right into her dresser next to her bed. As she smacked her head, she didn't feel any pain. "Huh? That's odd, isn't it?" Out of pure curiosity, Lunari wondered if her head had become steel since she went to sleep. She banged her head against the dresser with all her might once again. She didn't feel any pain for the second time. "Damn it. I'm sleeping through my alarm clock again, aren't I?"

And that's when it hit her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lunari slapped her alarm clock and smacked her cheeks. "YOU DID IT AGAIN LUNARI. YOU GOTTA GET UP AND GO. YOU ARE A GUILD MASTER AND ARE THE PRIDE OF THE SILVER CRUX GUI-" A wave of grogginess suddenly hit Lunari and she suddenly felt her eyes close on their own. "NO! EYES! YOU WILL NOT CLOSE ON ME! I HAVE A JOB TO DO!" While Lunari had about a five minute struggle trying to get her eyeballs to function properly, she was finally able to get out of bed and dress herself properly. She wore nothing fancy, and nothing really of note.

Lunari yawned and patted her mouth. She always thought it made a funny noise when she was yawning, but she supposed that she just put her hand over her mouth out of habit. But the noise was still funny. She dumbly laughed to herself as she walked toward the guild hall's kitchen. It seemed that there was quite a stir in, as well as near, the kitchen. She saw Ivan, who was the Head of her Special Sector. He was quite the useful little buddy, if she had to say so herself. When she heard ramblings of a job from him and a few others, she was not surprised at all. "Take that job. And you're welcome to take whoever you want with you. Just let me know who you'll be taking. Also, make sure you do a nice job on it!" After a few seconds, she smirked at her crappy pun. "Heh." Her facial expression got serious for a moment. "But seriously. Do well." Lunari's eyes suddenly seemed to fill with greed. "YOU CAN GET SOME MONEY IF YOU DO GOOD. AND THEN MAYBE I CAN GET SOME GOOD INFORMATION ON SOME OF THE PEOPLE NEAR THERE SO THAT I CAN BLACKMAIL THEM INTO GIVING ME SOME MONEY TO SPEND ON THE GUILD!" Lunari finished her sentence and then blinked a few times. "All of you might wanna take a few minutes before talking to me again. It seems one of my extra personalities slipped out." This, of course, was a joke...... At least, it should be a joke.

When she finished dealing with some of the 'guild business' she needed to, she headed over to a table to sit down and relax. Interacting with some of the guild members could be tiring, especially since she had to make sure that each member was doing well. She couldn't have any mages who were going to pull the group down. Not talent-wise of course, since that couldn't be helped. Emotionally, she couldn't have members that caused too much of a fuss for the other members. One bad apple contaminates the whole basket, you know?

As she sat at this table, someone she barely recognized came over to her. It seemed to be a taller, bulkier male with chiseled features. "Well well! Aren't you a pretty boy?" The male frowned as he handed Lunari a letter. "I'm not interested in little girls." The man walked away as soon as Lunari took the letter from his hand. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL! DO YOU SEE ME?! I'VE GOT WOMANLY LEGS! AND... AND THE CONFIDENCE OF A FEROCIOUS LION!" Lunari could hear an audible laugh from the male as he walked away. Lunari crossed her arms and got a little angry. There was one thing that Lunari hated more than anything... And that was the fact that she looked like a little girl, despite how old she was. She was a grown woman, yet mortality cursed her with the bodice of an ugly teenager. The best thing about her age was the fact that she could seduce men who only seemed to be interested in teenage girls (LOLI ALERT! LOLI ALERT!), which was a good portion of males that were in her age range. But with Lunari's love luck, she mostly got ridiculed by men.

With the man gone, and her rage subsided a little, Lunari finally opened the letter. As the crisp paper covering the actual letter was ripped to shreds, the letter slipped itself onto the table. Lunari looked at the symbol that was on the paper. It was from the Magic Council? What kind of document could she be getting from the Magic Council? She opened the paper and her eyes narrowed a little bit. After a few seconds, her eyes went back to normal, but her whole body seemed to be incredibly tense. Second? They had gotten SECOND tier. Lunari didn't even want to think about who was getting first tier. It wasn't important. She, at least, had gotten second. She'd have to shoot for first when the next evaluation comes around. Lunari got up and focused on just getting to her office. If anyone spoke to her, now was not the time.

Lunari opened the door to her office and groaned when she saw all the papers located all over the room. She'd clean them up after she made a quick announcement.

Lunari cleared her throat as she touched the PA lacrima. "Hello everyone. This is Lunari. I've got a little announcement for everyone, since I don't think anyone is out on a job right now. I've just received a notice that Silver Crux has been evaluated by the Magic Council. Silver Crux has been put as the second pillar of the five pillars! We'll be having a celebration tonight! Make sure your schedule's are free! Otherwise, you'll have to dance with me tonight~ Oh! Also, Reina, can you please make your way to my office? Thank you all! Please have a nice rest of your day!"

Lunari pulled her hand off the lacrima and banged her head on the table. "Ouch." Today was a moderately okay, somewhat, kind of, a little, maybe, awful kinda day. Good thing there's alcohol in the world.

Last edited:
2web983.jpg

Guild: Hiraeth Sies
Interactions: @firejay1
Misaka made her way through the grand hall, narrowly avoiding falling on her face as she made it to the bar. She triumphantly sat down and ordered, swinging her legs like a kid. This place was always high energy, which was a nice change of pace from her usual lonely wandering that had been before the guild. Still, she wasn't interested in ranking up, it was nice to be acknowledged as powerful, but she didn't really feel like she earned it at all.

Plus now people were talking about her. Now they expected things from her, when she just wanted to search. These people weren't really worth her time, but she'd try to enjoy her time with them. Plus there was that flying cat that she wanted to see in person.

Her food arrived and Misaka was going to eat when a hand slapped her in the face and then pushed against her so hard that she had to cling to the bar counter just to remain on her chair.

"Who is that?"

"It's Misaka Jane, Zechariah."

"Hey! I'm not a handhold! Come back here and apologize!"

Misaka stood up and grabbed Zechariah by the shoulder, then she snatched the job paper out of his hand, looking at it. What did a blind guy have to do with driving anywhere?

"Motor City Rush? This is about driving. You can't see genius. Your cat will do better than you at this. You'll probably get failed right at the door."

She had to see this.

"I think I'll do this job too. Just because. Plus I can show you up at it too."

Plus being able to drive could save her on walking time.

ffe5068d-8d4c-412a-b813-681181cb0023_zpsqc32qjzz.png

Guild: Titanos
Interactions: @Sammael9216 @CursedDawn @Zarrock
"That's not-"

Suddenly, Rayner started doing squats. Sarah heard the Guild Master's armor and it clicked into place. Apparently, he wasn't done doing squats yet. She was glad that she didn't usually mess missions up as badly as Rayner, but still she could keep things under wraps when it suited her.

It also helped that she picked missions according to her abilities. Her abilities usually centered around fighting and killing, so helping with a parade was out of the question. She could only imagine a stray paper wandering itself onto someone and hurting them. She winced internally, but didn't let her emotion show.

But Bellia was nice enough, and she didn't seem afraid of Sarah. She should be. I killed an entire dark guild without reason. However, the memories were foggy. Just something snapping and then she stood in a now bloody guild with council members swarming in. But she knew she had done it.

"I just need the job more than the money, I'm getting by without a whole lot of it, I still say we split it since Rayner is the only one who needs it. I think the guild master would accept the job if we split it evenly without worrying. I can always give you guys more of my share if you want."

Bellia was already on her way to the Guild Master with Rayner over her shoulder. Sarah jumped up to follow them, but the chef coughed behind to her remind her to eat. Sarah quickly downed the porridge and followed behind Bellia and the dangling Rayner.

Hopefully the guild master would be in good mood when they asked for the job...​

a3af621a-aac5-4d65-8d55-d5e896b0b160.jpg

Sonny Everclear
Tier: Guild Master
Activity: Chatting with Alaska, Jericho and Kaito
@Ali, @Whispering~Melody, @xLarius

Surprised by the sudden appearance of his guild master, Sonny focused his clear blue eyes on her immediately. She was like an idol to him and like a second mother at the same time. He felt that she was so accomplished that everyone in the guild strived to be like her. It was true that he didn't know all the details about her past, but he did know that she was beautiful and powerful and treated everyone fairly. She had a way of making everyone feel welcome and made them feel like they were all one big family…at least to him anyway. Also, she started the Red Dawn Guild, which allowed him to meet everyone and become a more successful mage. "Master!" He said with surprised enthusiasm. Apparently she overheard them discussing a team name. Although she tried to uphold Kaito's tough guy image, Sonny took the opportunity to tease Kaito instead. "Actually master, it was Kaito's idea…wasn't it Kaiti?" He mused, knowing how Kaito felt about the nickname.

When their master asked about them taking a job, Sonny smiled and looked at Jericho and Kaito before looking back at Alaska. "Yes, we're trying to decide on one now however we're in a bit of a deadlock..." He said nervously while scratching the side of his head. "… but we'll figure it out." Sonny was pleased that his master took such a liking to Farful. The small celestial spirit hopped down from his perch atop Jericho's head soon after she spotted him and hid behind Sonny's leg, mostly from Jericho who was visibly annoyed. The little spirit made a quiet "Fuu" Sound as he reached his tiny hand out to Alaska. "Hehe, Yes, this is Farful. He's one of my celestial spirits, we've been friends for a long time." He explained proudly. Before departing, Alaska requested that they inform her of whatever job they settled on and Sonny nodded and waved before turning inward to talk to Jericho and Kaito. As she was leaving, she would see that Farful had somehow found his way atop Jericho's head again without anyone even noticing.

While talking to Kaito and Jericho, the announcement from Alaska filled the room and Sonny's face lit up even more. On the one hand, he was pleased that his guild master was so happy. He could hear the cheerfulness in her voice. On the other hand, he couldn't help but feel like whatever small contributions he made to the guild along with the others, helped get them to be recognized as one of the 5 pillars. This was great news and definitely worthy of a celebration. He was beyond excited to celebrate with everyone in the main hall. "Woohoo!" Sonny cheered, leaping into the air with a balled fist and this time, he managed not to drop the grimoire he held in his other hand. "You guys! Did you hear that? We were finally recognized by the council!" He said brimming with excitement. "Isn't that great!?" Pushing his dark rimmed glasses up on his face again, he clutched his grimoire close with both arms and smiled with his eyes closed. "And we're having a party to celebrate, how exciting!"

[bg=#474747]
Name: Zechariah "Ash" Ashkew
Guild: Hiraeth Seis
Activity: "For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?"

Before he had even finished getting the words of his order out of his mouth, he felt a rough hand grab his shoulder, a female voice practically screaming in his ear. He was less than ten feet away from her, why did she have to yell? His "loud person alert" had been right. Very, very right. As always. The paper was ripped out of his hand rudely and apparently read by the girl.... Who had a lot to say about it. "Motor City Rush? This is about driving. You can't see, genius." Really? NO WAYYY. He hadn't known that! And here he was thinking that the inability to discern colors and shapes was just color-blindness. How had she known he was blind anyways? His eyes were open properly. Perhaps they'd met properly before. Or perhaps it was Serinia's presence, and his statement earlier. Serinia was the only one of her kind in the guild. As a matter of fact, the only one of her kind he had ever seen.

"Your cat will do better than you at this." No doubt. "You'll probably get failed right at the door." Heh. The high possibility of failure was the point, wasn't it? "I think I'll do this job, too. Just because. Plus, I can show you up at it, too." In good-natured irritation, Zechariah unclipped one random bangle from his belt and lightly flung it at the girl, his right hand moving in one fluid motion. It was near-impossible to miss her at this close a range, but even if it didn't hit her, his response was the same. He opened his mouth and laughed. "Misaka Jane, was it? You seem awfully proud of yourself to know that you can beat some no-name disabled mage at something that should normally be impossible for someone like me anyways, Ms. B-rank." The last two syllables were spoken with mocking reverence. He reached down and picked up the bangle from the floor, having heard right where it had landed because of the loud clinking it had made as it hit the floor. "Come along then, why not. If I don't get my license and you do, I won't be losing anything. If it's the other way around... well, shame on you for picking on a poor kid with no chance and losing anyways." Ash did not go on jobs with other people. But this was not a job and he would not be using his magic, so he saw no reason not to in this case. What was it to him if she also wanted to get a license, it wasn't as though they had to work together for it. He snorted before reaching forward, hand groping in the air a little bit before landing on her arm. Feeling a little bit down it, he gently felt for the job paper and tugged it from her hand. Then, the blind kid turned back to the bar as if not a single thing of note had happened, ignoring Serinia hiding behind his other shoulder. As assertive as she was with him, she was always deathly shy in front of new people, and meek even around those she did know.

Characters interacted with:
Misaka Jane - @RainDash[/bg]

TsSYb1V.png

HOME > HS GUILD HALL

A black haired woman had only just taken a bath, but knowing her, she usually took her time to freshen up. She was in the shower this time, letting the water pour down on her head, washing away the foam that was stuck on her body from the bath. Her blue eyes were slightly open, gazing at the surface below her. Her hand was plastered on the wall before her. If anything, the woman had an expression which could only add one conundrum over another. There was a lot that was going through her mind, and there was a lot for her to achieve.

Arba Grehel, a prodigy, a genius with a unique past, which could both be tragic, or nurturing, and even positive, at least to her. It was something that always dwelled in the back of her mind. She was just a twenty-two year old mage, however she was also the current Guild Master of the third pillar in Fiore, and it was called Hiraeth Seis. The woman was up to the task ahead of her, and removing the previous Guild Master, Darbar Trouw was not difficult, not with the power inside her. Once she felt her body had an ample time to be cleansed, she moved away from the shower, taking her towel, wrapping it around her body.

She always if not usually wore clothes that were battle-ready. The woman was always prepared and focused on what was ahead, and what she needed to achieve. Once she was done preparing herself with her usual outfit, she left her house, which wasn't so far away from the Guild itself. On her way, a messenger interrupted her. Arba stopped in her tracks, giving the man before her an almost if not a serious look. "I'm sorry to have interrupted you, Grehel-sama." The messenger from the Magic Council uttered, however, she could see his nervous expression. What was there to be afraid of?

A sigh left Arba's lips, glancing over at the bright sun and the blue skies. Yes, today was a lovely weather, but a question begged her mind. It was an obvious one that was likely to be answered quite soon. Especially with the man before her. Her expression was much more easier now than before. "What can I do for you.." Arba took a moment to look at the messenger before her. It was quite easy for her to distinguish that the man was sent by the Magic Council. If anything, he probably worked for them as well.

"I--" Before the messenger could relay the message he had, the black haired woman interrupted him. "What does the Magic Council want with me?" A thought or two crossed her mind, but she was not quick to jump to a conclusion. That was not the type of woman she was. If there was something she had to do, or investigate, she would do it thoroughly, or have Loki do it for her. The man bowed and extended a letter he wanted to pass along to her.

A curious expression was plastered on her face, but at the same time, she was slightly confused. "Since--- Since you're the Guild Master of Hiraeth Seis. One of the Five Pillars supporting Fiore, I was told to deliver this to you. A.. A letter like this has been delivered to the other four Guilds as well, Grehel-Sama." The messenger slightly stuttered but was able to muster enough strength to express what needed to be said.

'A letter sent to all the five Guilds?' She took the letter from his hands, but couldn't help but notice or wonder why he was acting so nervous. "Do I frighten you that much?" Arba obviously asked, expecting an answer from the messenger.

"No.. No.. Tha-- That's not it.." The messenger was not bowing his head anymore, but one could see a few sweat drops on his face. "I'm.. I'm just new at this job..." He added, before running away, and in quite the speed indeed. Arba deadpanned, as the man ran past her. Her black hair fluttered at the same time, and she couldn't help but stand in that very same spot for a second or two.

"Did.. Did they all get a messenger like this.. Or was it just me?"

~~~~~~~~

Several minutes later, Arba emerged inside the Guild. It was lively as ever and every single member where doing their own thing. She had still not taken the time to read the contents inside the letter. It was something she'd read soon, but not right now. It was in her hand, however she couldn't help but see Misaka and Zechariah by the bar. It was a unique combination indeed. Walking over to the lot, she could not help but eavesdrop on their conversation.

Standing behind the both of them, she had an alluring smile plastered on her face. "Are you sure you're up for this?" Arba made her presence known, and was honestly interested in seeing how Zechariah would fare in getting a driver's license he doesn't actually need.

"How about this? If one of you lose, I'll have you clean this Guild. Inside and especially, outside. And I'll keep Serinia to myself for an entire day." Giving the cat a simple but adoring glance, she was not done adding more than one condition to the job.

"If there is any property damage as well. The money will come out from both of your pockets. No matter who does the damage." Arba had her hands on her hips, and was almost if not amused by what may happen. To her, it was perfectly fine if both of them took the job, however she would indeed be surprised if Zechariah could get the license without any trouble.

A sheepish but short laugh escaped her lips. Arba had a terrifying expression. If anything went wrong, they'd both face her wrath. She was definetely enjoying this. "Besides, as odd as it may sound, I approve. You both are going on this job, and Serinia over here, can't offer you any help."

A simple reminder was in her hand that the letter she had was something she'd have to read. If anything, she would make her way to the second floor soon unless anyone had something to add or say. Or if any other Guild members wanted to express their opinions about something. Arba was not going to leave at once, but she would soon. Her blue eyes fell on the letter in her hand, but right now, she was much more interested in what both Misaka and Zechariah would say.

Mentioned/Interacted With:
@firejay1
@Yzmael
@RainDash

Last edited:
2ex3ksx.png

Tier: A
Activity: Getting pissed at Alaska, Jericho and Sonny

(@Ali , @Whispering~Melody , @Warm Regret )

"Celestial Slayers does have a nice ring to it. Your idea, Sonny?" Kaito's arm came up in a stance that told that he was going to punch the person, well until he noticed it was the guild master. His sword made a strange sound, similar to a whisper whenever Kaito moved, this is one of the reasons he always put one hand on his sword whenever it wasn't equipped. He stepped back and smiled sheepishly, "My fault." Like mostly everyone else in the guild he sort of admired her, though even though he was one he didn't like to be called a wizard. A magic pirate would do just fine for him. His eyes seem to sparkle at the guild master. In awe for a minute but then regained his composure and turned away looking back at the board. Kaito was going to deny all credit, because he really hated the idea of confessing that he thought of the name.
"Actually master, it was Kaito's idea…wasn't it Kaiti?" Kaito's eye twitched.
"Sonny... I'm going to fricking...." He grabbed the shoulder that was opposite of the side Kaito was on and pulled Sonny close to his chest giving him a noogie. Kaito was quite enjoying it, as he finally let Sonny go.

"Are you three looking for a job? Anything catching your eye?"
Kaito wasn't sure, the Gang Ambassador clenched his heart. Again, his past was coming to slap him in the face. If he was old enough to drink he would be doing that at this moment, then again. Booze isn't really good for you. At this point Kaito wasn't making eye contact.
He shouldn't really let his dreams get to him, yet.... Well he'd worry about it later. The wedding quest seemed appealing, perhaps he'd force Sonny to put on a dress. He'd probably go in ripped jeans, honestly. He couldn't imagine himself in any other attire. At the guild mothers comment he shrugged.

"Should you three find a job that suits your tastes, come find me for approval. I look forward to seeing what the "Celestial Slayers" choose." Then she departed. "Tch. Nice going Sonny." He thinks about this for a moment, "That sounds like a geezer." He spaced out for a moment before he hit his head against the board as Kaito shook his head. "Jericho, what did you do after y'know, you-"

"ATTENTION RED DAWN MEMBERS. THIS IS YOUR GUILD-MOTHER...I MEAN MASTER, SPEAKING! GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!
AFTER THREE YEARS, WE'VE OFFICIALLY BEEN RECOGNIZED AS THE FIFTH PILLAR OF FIORE! WOOOO!!
THERE WILL BE A CELEBRATION TONIGHT IN THE SECONDARY MAIN HALL UNDERNEATH THE WARRIOR STATUE! BRING YOUR FRIENDS, BRING YOUR CATS, BRING YOUR PARTY HATS!!!"
Her voice rang with radiance and happiness, it was like she was practically glowing. Her smile settled the goosebumps on his skin but he was pretty anxious. "Woohoo!" Sonny's voice rang with an equivalent amount of happiness. Kaito looked up at Jericho, he wouldn't tell them. It'd just ruin their fun. Amazingly the team has been together for a bit but they hadn't really talked about their past, but then again Sonny's voice raised,
"You guys! Did you hear that? We were finally recognized by the council! isn't that great!?And we're having a party to celebrate, how exciting!"
Kaito didn't care, at all. He gripped his sword, he needed to grin, smile Kaito! Damnit! "Sure." His voice was getting funny so he immediately shut up. He'd tell them after the quest. Happy thoughts... Happy thoughts... His brows furrowed. He cleared his voice, "So Jericho, you going to bring your cats? I've already got your party hat." His grip on the sword didn't lessen as his smile sort of twitched, it wasn't really noticeable honestly.
"You should also bring a watermelon. That'd be grand also. Could slice it blind folded! But once the quest is over we should go buy a bunch of crap and then party afterwards. Celebrations are nice, especially within the guilds...." "But happiness doesn't last forever."
"But hey, do you think they'll let me drink some booze?" He seemed to sparkle getting a bit lost in thought.

[BCOLOR=transparent]***POSSIBLE MATURE CONTENT: READER BE ADVISED***[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
jaymhina2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]JAY MHINA[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]||Dining Hall||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]- Silver Crux -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]C-Class[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well I'm a very patient boy with no gain for employment, I have plenty of time"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]These simple words were uttered by none other than the nitroglycerin kind of guy, Jay Mhina. With rounded shoulders, a smirk on his high-strung face and a head wobbling in reconciliation, Jay followed Ivan to secure the job and save a poor child from possible damnation - or is that too exaggerated? Yeah it kinda is. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Anyhow, despite the lack of jewel that said job would administer, the Roger Rabbit of Silver Crux could not turn down a damsel in distress. Despite his outward appearance, Jay tends to have this intrinsic humanity even if his love(kindness) comes out in the wrong way a majority of the time. He finds self discipline by taking jobs, if he loses that, he loses his self confidence and tries to regain it with other addictive avenues - drugs, sex and rock n' roll. Therefore, hoping he would get his act together a little more and stray from detrimental activities , Jay followed Ivan and Tinuviel to speak with the BIG BOSS.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're a very beautiful young woman Miss Lunari…...Just stunning! Now I don't mean that to be sexually disrespectful, it's just that you have tremendous taste. I might even love you," Jay joked upon standing before their mighty guildmaster, shrugging his shoulders to add to his enjoyment. He even went as far as to wink at her, bumping Ivan with his shoulder in hopes the man would join in on the fun. Despite his attempt, Ivan didn't appear amused, instead annoyed - but that was just his bitch face. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who f*cked the fun out of you in this luxurious prison cell? You gotta take it easy. You know daddy loves you with this firm f*cking ass," Jay continued, smacking Ivan's buns before chuckling away next to Siyah. Still high as the sky, Jay appeared derailed from Silver Crux's principle - helping those in need. Instead he continued to stooge around like a clown.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And look at you, drinking coffee, growing up. Boy! BOOM!" he spoofed with Siyah, holding out a fist bump, but received no dab in return. His unblemished hand then gestured an explosion and shooked in the air as though sizzling in fire. As Jay became more serene, he dug into his pants and pulled out some cigarettes, lighting one up between his lips and offering another to Ivan. His attitude suddenly solemned as his eyes became engrossed in the job listing. "We gonna find this boy right?" he asked his two guildmates. Though this unexpected atmospheric interchange made Jay a little edgy which forced the Mohawk wielding jester to return for an encore.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ima get a few drinks. Maybe lay around a little bit. Sleep. Poop if I'm so inclined. Let me know when y'all are leaving." After reaching the bar tabletop, Jay slammed his fist down to get the attention of the drink mixing connoisseur. "Give me the best of the best, or the worst of the worst. I am in need of something that'll go right through my system like a majestic f*cking rhino."[/BCOLOR]

@Aleksandar
@Merlin

Name: Theodore Bellfrost
Tier: B
Activity: Sparring with a NPC
Interactions: No one. ;-;
Background Music

Theo took a handkerchief to his nose, a bright red stain began to cover the fabric as he pressed it to his face. It was like this each morning. He would wake up coughing up blood, or have it stream from his nose and eyes. Theo was dying, couldn't anyone deny that fact, but neither could they tell him what ailed him. For him and the rest of the world, his sickness was an unknown oddity. Small droplets of blood trickled down from his handkerchief to splatter on the stone floor of the sparring center.

Theo tilt his head back and turned his gaze to his opponent. A fellow mage of Hiraeth Seis. If truth be told, Theo hadn't been apart of this guild long enough to remember everyone's name yet. The young man was probably a few years older than Theo, and made him look like a runt by comparison. Theo let out a series of coughs as blood welled up in his mouth. "What... is your name?" He asked as he spat a mouth full of foamy blood on the stone floor. The man didn't give his name but did ask if he was alright. Theo nodded his head in silence as he tried to catch his breath. He rummaged through the pocket of his jacket a moment before producing a strange device. The device looked like a small gas mask that fit snugly over his mouth.

On both sides of the device were glass vials, filled with a purple liquid that needed to be replaced after a single use. Theo placed the mask over his mouth, and took a single deep breath. The liquid turned to gas that filled his lungs with a rare medicine. Immediately Theo could feel the effects. A tonic of curatives that relieved his pain, and more importantly allowed him to breath at full capacity, if but for a short while. "You're all heart princess, but for the next ten minutes, I'm going to make you my bitch" Theo mocked the man, an attempt to entice him to anger.

His ploy worked, the burly man lunged forward at Theo. His right arm growing in size, and becoming beastly in shape. A massive bulk of fur and claws rushed toward Theo at alarming speeds. If he had his sword with him, Theo could have easily used it as a shield; however, the sword still sat on his bed. Instead Theo jumped out of the way. The fist missed Theo and crashed down onto the stone floor, leaving it a mess of shattered stone. As Theo regained his posture, he began to caste his own magic, "Iron Make-Chains." Long links of chain began to unfold from his hands and stretch out along the ground.

"This is Iron Make magic, and now this is were things turn sour for you," Theo called out as he began to swirl the chains around him. The chains danced around him slowly at first, then gained incredible speed. His opponent showed some intelligence, for he changed his right arm once again. This time his arm was covered in hard scales and pitted with a series of spikes. "Those iron chains will never break through my dragon scales!" The man rang out with a hefty laugh. The laugh was cut tragically short however. Theo increased the speed at which he swung the chains around him until they hummed like a machine. Streaks of red and orange began to follow the arch of the chains that spun all around him.

Theo took several steps towards his foe and began to whip him with red hot chains. Each blow was blocked by the man's right arm, but his dragon scales served him poorly. Each blow sent him reeling back. Theo was playing with him of course, testing the extent of his defense. His arm was a mess of torn flesh and burned skin. Theo thought it best to end the fight now before his tonic wore off. A twist of his arm brought a chain down upon his opponent. It twisted and coiled around his forearm like a snake. Theo held him there allowing the chain to seer into his flesh. The man screamed, his voice a tangle of gasps and words. If not for his dragon scales, the man wouldn't have an arm after this encounter.

Theo tugged at the chain that bound the man, and brought him crashing to his knees. The red glow of the iron began to die down, and take on their original color. Theo allowed the chain that bound the man to unfold and fall to the ground. The man sat there on his knees cradling his blackened arm. Theo grabbed a hand full of the man's hair, and jerked his head up to meet his gaze. "I win," he declared before letting go of the man, and turned to leave the arena.

Reactions: Akashi and Ali
hb199tojby4o7jibgxdo.jpg

Name: Lucielle Kregan - Guild: Hiraeth Seis - Rank: C
Activity: Getting food for lazy sibling, looking for jobs
Interactions: Alma Kregan, @RedArmyShogun

Today was the day. It was the day Lucy would be officially recognized as a member of the Guild and go on her first job. This day she should be preoccupied stressing about not messing up or about making good impressions, but no. Her first issue of the day is to wait in line to get food for her lazy older sister. At least Alma never could use any kind of a guilt trip for having took care of her all those years as she would get whatever use out of Lucy she could. Usually it was trivial tasks and labor such as this.

Stepping into line, the shorter girl let out a sigh, swaying in place out of boredom as she waited for the line to move.

"Yep... This is my life... Standing in lines. 'Didn't you become a mage in order to fight and be cool?' No sir, this is all I wanted... a line... Yep."

After her mock impersonations, the line took a small step forward. Leaning around the mob of much taller people, it seemed as though there was one indecisive individual at the front holding everything up, gaining an exaggerated and whiny "Ugh," from the girl.

Thankfully, after a short while, the line started moving again and Lucy got herself something to eat along with her sister, setting the plates down at the table and plopping down across from her sibling with a pout.

"I probably should've expected this and got food, but I didn't, so congrats that you got to watch me be bored in a line. And I don't always sing! ...Anyway, why are you so moody today?" With that said, Lucy begins to dig into her breakfast. Honestly, the girl had a bit too much of a thing for sugar, a fact even a stranger could garner from how much syrup was on the girl's pancakes. Still, if you tried dared point that out or take it away it would be the equivalent of coming between a bulldog and its bone. "Yud shod ve hahee! I geh mah firs dov doday!" (You should be happy! I get my first job today!)

2web983.jpg

Guild: Hiraeth Sies
Activity: Confused about what's going on, Accepting a job?
Interactions: @firejay1 @Akashi
"Misaka Jane, was it? You seem awfully proud of yourself to know that you can beat some no-name disabled mage at something that should normally be impossible for someone like me anyways, Ms. B-rank."

Then he tossed a bangel at her, and she considered catching it before she realized that she didn't know what his magic was like. So she moved to side and let it clatter to floor.

"Come along then, why not. If I don't get my license and you do, I won't be losing anything. If it's the other way around... well, shame on you for picking on a poor kid with no chance and losing anyways."

She let him take the paper, not really caring about how gabby he was. She'd dealt with worse. Still, those blank eyes reminded her of...

Then the guild master butted in. Misaka jumped about a foot in the air at her appearance, nervously trying to listen about the bet. Needless to say, she didn't like the idea that she could lose. Plus, Sernia would be stuck with the guild master. Arba wasn't a bad person, but the cat already looked nervous from Misaka's earlier outburst.

"Are you sure about this bet? I was just talking big. I've... I've never been in a car before. I don't think I'll seriously win."​

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.