Airships and Steam Engines - Visual Novel Role-Play?

Will this float or sink?

• Not sure/Other [Give reason]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing. How big would you say this rp will be? I can't really keep up with big role-plays of late xD

The most players I will allow in is ten at a time. :3 Although we may not get that many.

10 regular characters might be a little much for a VN... are you planning on having combat? I think that would affect the numbers. I'd say the best non-combat VNs keep the story focused around the same 5 or 6 characters and have everyone else as side-characters, but that's just my opinion. Combat VNs can have more because it's fun to change up team members to find good strategies. Also, a lot of VNs have romantic subtext too. Will there be that? I think VNs need more planning than roleplays because they're more of a work investment. Speaking of which, how are you planning to make the game, that Tyrannobuilder thingy or do you do that fancy coding stuff?

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Tossing interest here as a fellow VN-maker. Would be interesting to see how you plan on doing this.

Oooo a staff member. Never seen one of those in an RP before.

NOT ALL STAFF MEMBERS ARE GOOD ROLE-PLAYERS KEK.

Count me in as definitely interested. I'll even take a slot, if you're offering them up already.

Well you have the second slot then! 8 more players available to take a slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.