FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
any time between Noon and Midnight i can pop in.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern fantasy, fandom based.
Has anyone ever heard of the anime or manga for Air Gear? Not a lot of people know about it but i love it very much. If anyone ever feels up to doing a roleplay with it then i can leave a summarization of the plot for air gear here. Plot of this is hidden under a spoiler as it is the story to air gear.
Parts wars is a game in which a bunch of teams gather around the world to challenge the winner of last year’s game for the ultimate regalia, or wheels, for their AT. Each regional leader is given one pair of the eight ultimate wheels, one for each road. In the end, the winning team gets their whole team with the best wheels in the world until the next game, and along with it the leader gets to keep a prototype for the next set of ultimate wheels, the storm regalia, for the storm road. Their are eight roads, and each has their own regalia. The people who participate in parts wars are attempting to gain their hands on the regular regalia and ultimate regalia. Fighting by betting territory, parts, and ultimately their team there are many levels and ultimately, a tournament at the end, held at the tower of trophaeum.
That's just a summary of the story for Air Gear, it is actually quite complex. Anyway, if you want to join then please read up or if you already have please message me i suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.