2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Sorry! I can get a reply up soon. I thought less people had done so. I'll get one up i n the next day or two

Reactions: ScarletNova
I think im waiting on @MaryGold but i could be wrong.

• Thank You
I'm sorry, I think I'm going to have to drop. I keep trying to scrape together a post but can't seem to find the inspiration to do so. I don't want to hold you guys back any longer so I leave here :/

I hope I meet you guys in a other roleplay. If you have a Discord hmu.

Reactions: xLarius
I'm sorry, I think I'm going to have to drop. I keep trying to scrape together a post but can't seem to find the inspiration to do so. I don't want to hold you guys back any longer so I leave here :/

We're sad to hear that but we all understand. Thank you for letting us know. You are always welcome to come back anytime if you get your inspiration again or feel free to join any of my rps in the future if you find any interest in one.

@Kurogane86 and @xLarius, since Marygold is leaving, I guess you won't have that love triangle anymore. For now, Kuro you can just have Keita run into someone else in the woods so that way you can post.

Who is available for interaction?

You are free to interact with anyone though I would say that Mariko would be most available because she just decided to run away from the ghost which also left Rain and Bob available unless they run after her.

ayyyy expanding my discord friends list is in my interest---

On another notice, sorry for my absence. I'm doing my best to come back to Iwaku, it's just one of those weird times where I stare at a wall for several hours and kind of blank out. I'll whip up a post soon.

On another notice, sorry for my absence. I'm doing my best to come back to Iwaku, it's just one of those weird times where I stare at a wall for several hours and kind of blank out. I'll whip up a post soon.
I'm sure we all understand. We've all had those types of times before.

• Thank You
You are free to interact with anyone though I would say that Mariko would be most available because she just decided to run away from the ghost which also left Rain and Bob available unless they run after her.

Ok Mariko it is. Btw how should i leave @MaryGold would it be like his character disappeared, was never there?

@xLarius
Take your time, you cute cinnamon roll!!! well, I guess I’m hungry...

Reactions: Kurogane86
Hey guys! So I have good news, I have a Discord now!

FINALLY!!! Our favorite Hime finally joins the dark si-

I mean, Discord. She finally joined Discord, guys.

FINALLY!!! Our favorite Hime finally joins the dark si-

I mean, Discord. She finally joined Discord, guys.
Yup, I did. Though I'm not quite sure how to use any of it yet.

It’s easier than you think. Just ask if you need help.

So? Who wants to be friends on Discord with me?

ME!!!

*pushed everyone away*

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

• Haha