2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I'll be posting this weekend at the latest. Reina's post is mostly ready but I'm waiting to see if Wyborn decides to do anything or not before posting for ruri

@Elusive Thorns The girls are meant to be having a chat and right now the kitchen is fairly full.

Reactions: Jack
@Elusive Thorns The girls are meant to be having a chat and right now the kitchen is fairly full.
Dont worry bro hagurome is listening but she is just too shy to interact with anyone at the moment so she thought to herself

The girls are meant to be having a chat and right now the kitchen is fairly full.
Dont worry bro hagurome is listening but she is just too shy to interact with anyone at the moment so she thought to herself
The girls aren't in the kitchen anymore. They are in the dining room together where Haruhi is talking to her, so you might want to at least mention that Hagurome is in there with them.

• Love
Reactions: Jack
The girls are meant to be having a chat and right now the kitchen is fairly full.
The girls aren't in the kitchen anymore. They are in the dining room together where Haruhi is talking to her, so you might want to at least mention that Hagurome is in there with them.

XD im very sorry about that's ill edit it right away tomorrow and im very sorry I forgot to mention that part ill edit it up in hagurome's part

When in doubt.

Get into a really weird place in Youtube and question life:
Thought of Mami. @MaryGold

(Went from 2019 Dororo to whatever this is.)

When in doubt.

Omg, this actually came up in my youtube feed lol It's weirdly hilarious

XD im very sorry about that's ill edit it right away tomorrow and im very sorry I forgot to mention that part ill edit it up in hagurome's part
It's okay. It's no big deal.

When in doubt.

What the actual f&$#@!?

This is one of those times I step into some weird shit in YouTube for no reason at all. I almost choke, thank you.

By the way, that Reina Fox onesie...
1549322793342.jpeg

Here's a long overdue post fellas. Weirdly enough listening to B*tch Lasagna on repeat cured my writer's block. @ScarletNova Hope you don't mind me changing Shione from straight as spaghetti to mysteriously Bi-curious alluva sudden.

EDIT: HOLY Crap MY CS's code blew up on my face when I was editing a few stuff so I addressed a few issues and changed a few stuff like her main theme. I replaced it since the old one seems to have been taken down by youtube and I can't quite recall what it was. Also, for some reason, my others tab won't cooperate so I ended up scrapping the tab and moving the contents under the general tab instead since I suck at coding.

Last edited:
@Accelerator WTF! Bitch Lasagna always gets me so hard! XD I swear to God that song can be the cure of depression if doctors began to use it, LMAO!

That Grisse,da is a troll. LMFAO! Poor Shione. I freaking need to make one of my characters mess with her just for fun when they find out. LOL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Accelerator
OMG! WTF! I freaking almost died laughing so hard at Miyuki,s post. LMFAO! She's so unpredictable! But then, I just wanted to cry at the end of the post. Somebody help her, pls!
1549861513104.gif

Hope you don't mind me changing Shione from straight as spaghetti to mysteriously Bi-curious alluva sudden.
If that's what you want to do, I don't mind.

Please, don't let Shione kill one if my characters. I just want to have more interactions with her because she is interesting.

Please, don't let Shione kill one if my characters. I just want to have more interactions with her because she is interesting.

I hope you're not thinking of doing something silly now~

Something you may regret~:spin:

Unless it's starting a fire. That's fine. I wouldn't expect anything less than that tbh.

I hope you're not thinking of doing something silly now~

Something you may regret~:spin:

Unless it's starting a fire. That's fine. I wouldn't expect anything less than that tbh.
Why are you trying to ruin this, Icey? I just want to have fun and I love bullying characters just toser their reactions. I LIVE FOR THIS. LET ME BE.

AND PLUTO STILL BEING A PLANET! F$&#@ NASA AND NON-BELIEVERS!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: xLarius
I hope to get a Haruhi post out some time this week but I have a cold (which is giving me an annoying headache right now) so I don't really feel like doing one yet.

Why are you trying to ruin this, Icey? I just want to have fun and I love bullying characters just toser their reactions. I LIVE FOR THIS. LET ME BE.

AND PLUTO STILL BEING A PLANET! F$&#@ NASA AND NON-BELIEVERS!

Can you really expect anything else from me, Shinku? xD

Also, I thought toser was a word so I looked it up, thinking you stumped me this time.

But it was just a typo. Should have known.

~Pluto will always be a planet in our hearts.~
2b6aa5ee1001234087547fe867c55124--so-sad-smile.jpg

Originally I was going to wait for two or three others to post, but Shinku worried me tbh so it came out a little early.

~Reina is trying to be all serious in a onesie. lol

Originally I was going to wait for two or three others to post, but Shinku worried me tbh so it came out a little early.

~Reina is trying to be all serious in a onesie. lol
Why did Iworried you exactly?