2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Reina posted for.

Ruri will be posted later. Probably a little before the girls get ready to set the table.

Reactions: xLarius
@Rads

When I read it at first, I thought Ruby basically ruined their plans for the "secret talk" thing by saying that out loud in the kitchen since you jumped to Bob and Rain out of nowhere before coming back to Ruby.

But then I reread and realized she was probably still out on deck when she told Hagurome that.

I think.

It's hard to tell.

Really helps if you let people know your location~ Half sure we ran into this same issue last year when we couldn't figure out where everyone was but that may have been another RP. Idk.

Just a strong suggestion to avoid confusion since there are so many characters in this. It's easy for people get lost, y'know?

Really helps if you let people know your location~ Half sure we ran into this same issue last year when we couldn't figure out where everyone was but that may have been another RP. Idk.

Just a strong suggestion to avoid confusion since there are so many characters in this. It's easy for people get lost, y'know?
We did run into this, so I made it a requirement to put your location after that. I must have not noticed.

We did run into this, so I made it a requirement to put your location after that. I must have not noticed.

Sorry about that she was on the deck when ruby told her that i'll edit it a little more so it's clear.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Iceydaze
Sorry about that she was on the deck when ruby told her that i'll edit it a little more so it's clear sorry about that
It's okay. Just make sure to state your location like the others do so that way no one else gets confused about where everyone is.

Sorry about that she was on the deck when ruby told her that i'll edit it a little more so it's clear sorry about that
It's okay. Just make sure to state your location like the others do so that way no one else gets confused about where everyone is.
I've just edited it and I hope it makes sense now.

I've just edited it and I hope it makes sense now.
I think it makes sense, but having some periods at the end of each character's location would be helpful to split it up.

Yes, I am still alive ... somehow.

I'm going to post for Akemi AND Mami (haven't seen that guy around) very soon (not today). I'm still super busy, but I'd feel awful just dropping now lmao. I'm in too deep.

Oh, my God, I love this Reina. LMAO! She's such a troll in so many levels. I'm glad that she decided to help Alex and Haruhi get closer, though, instead on going full savage and push him away out of jealousy.

@MaryGold
If you drop, I will find you and I will kill you...

Oh, my God, I love this Reina. LMAO! She's such a troll in so many levels. I'm glad that she decided to help Alex and Haruhi get closer, though, instead on going full savage and push him away out of jealousy.

Probably cause she knows he isn't some creep hitting on her sweet Haruhi.

Doesn't mean she can't get jealous later if he chooses to hog her to himself ~

Though it's not like Reina doesn't have to already share her with the club or anything

I hope to make a post for Haruhi within the next few days.

Reactions: Rads
  • Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
I was going to make a post for Haruhi yesterday but got distracted and forgot about it. I would do it today but I'm not really feeling all that well. So, my post might get postponed a few more days.

@Kurogane86, @Iceydaze, @Accelerator, @Wyborn, @xLarius, @DANAsaur, @Shinku⭐Kun , @MaryGold, @Rads, @Elusive Thorns

Okay everyone. I responded for Haruhi. There was a lot that happened that she needed to respond to (to just her and considering she's the president) so I hope I got everyone that interacted with her since the last time I posted. Next time, I should totally post for her more often so I can be more specific to each interaction. But I didn't want to make my post too long, so I tried to condense and shorten some things while still responding enough to everyone.

I didn't go too much farther into lunch yet because I don't want to add too much more to my post, but I plan to make another post soon that moves it along a bit more and finally gets to Shione's situation with the other girls. This post will come regardless of who posts or how many posts occur between this Haruhi post I made. Consider it more like a GM post using my character rather than just my character responding post.

But I love long posts! I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE, I NEED THEM IN MY VEINS... I NEED THEM-

Okay, I'm high again.

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Time for Ake-kun to burn down the kitchen -- ahaha, jk. He's already caused enough trouble for the day ...