2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Totally and legitimately in my sleep deprivation, I didn't accidentally tag the unsuspecting and wrong person- -
Go take a nap!

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
Oh, boy! Tsunderuhi isn't a bad shipping name, actually. Well played, but don't let Alexander hear y-

*gets flying kicked on the face by a blonde Tsundere dude that looks like a girl*

Okay everyone, so all the guys should help out with the cooking and once the girls are finished with the ingredients then they will set the table. It's then that Haruhi will tell them about the situation that Shione is in. After that we'll move on to having them actually eat lunch. So feel free to start transitioning farther into that stuff.

As for Haruhi, I'm waiting for a Reina response from @Iceydaze

On another note, we haven't heard anything from @Elusive Thorns in a while. I hope everything is alright.

Working on a post. It should be up either tomorrow or later this week due to people inviting me places and my inability to say no to kindness.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Working on a post. It should be up either tomorrow or later this week due to people inviting me places and my inability to say no to kindness.
That's fine. Take your time. I don't mind waiting a bit.

Okay everyone, so all the guys should help out with the cooking and once the girls are finished with the ingredients then they will set the table. It's then that Haruhi will tell them about the situation that Shione is in. After that we'll move on to having them actually eat lunch. So feel free to start transitioning farther into that stuff.

As for Haruhi, I'm waiting for a Reina response from @Iceydaze

On another note, we haven't heard anything from @Elusive Thorns in a while. I hope everything is alright.
-cough cough- sorry i was enjoying my vacation while waiting for a post anyways Happy new year to everyone!! :surfing::worms::cake::buttercorn::afro:

Reactions: ScarletNova
@Elusive Thorns
*lifts wrist and check the time in a watch*

Sorry to interrupt you, but you are LATE to wish a Happy New Year.

XD JK! Glad you're back and I hope you enjoyed your vacations. Now, SHOW ME THOSE SWIUMSUIT PICTURES!
tenor.gif

@Elusive Thorns
*lifts wrist and check the time in a watch*

Sorry to interrupt you, but you are LATE to wish a Happy New Year.

XD JK! Glad you're back and I hope you enjoyed your vacations. Now, SHOW ME THOSE SWIUMSUIT PICTURES!
tenor.gif

Awwww i dont wear swinsuit ahahaha xD and im going to post a part later im so sorry for my delay i dint realized that I've been mention xp and i have to do skmething to redeem myself *bow IM SO SOWWWEEEE

and yes i do eheheh

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
That probably explains why I haven't posted for Reina. I just realized Elusive was elusive for a bit there. I'll get a quick one out for Ruri in a little bit though.

That probably explains why I haven't posted for Reina. I just realized Elusive was elusive for a bit there. I'll get a quick one out for Ruri in a little bit though.
I saw what you did there, Icey. Well played, my dear friend. WELL PLAYED.

I got to think of something to post for Hagurome and the other one but were are you guys now i seem to be lost eheheeh help here xp

@everyone

Oh i remember now Hagurome was with reina that would be a good start for me

Reactions: Iceydaze
i seem to be lost eheheeh help here xp
Most people are still on the deck but the girls are supposed to go help with the ingredients so the boys can cook, then the girls are supposed to go set the table together without the boys around so that Haru can talk to them about Shione's situation. But I your character is sitting with Reina and Ruby right now. And Haruhi just came over to them, asking Reina about some advice.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jack
i seem to be lost eheheeh help here xp
Most people are still on the deck but the girls are supposed to go help with the ingredients so the boys can cook, then the girls are supposed to go set the table together without the boys around so that Haru can talk to them about Shione's situation. But I your character is sitting with Reina and Ruby right now. And Haruhi just came over to them, asking Reina about some advice.
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SCARLET-HIME THAT SEES AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

*does the Illuminati symbol with his hands as the X-Files tune plays in the background*

Donneeee!!!!

Reactions: Iceydaze
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SCARLET-HIME THAT SEES AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING.
You keep doing all this praise and it might start getting to my head.

• According to Plan
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@ScarletNova Soon all Iwaku will bend on their knees to their queen.
S O O N.

• Bucket of Rainbows