2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
*goes to read the newest IC post*
Oh, it's from Kurogane. Cool.
*almost fell off my chair backward*
Gosh, darn it! And I thought my posts were long!!!

AFTER READING THE POST
It was so damn good! This will be me from now on following Akemi, Lucinda, and Keita dramatic romance relationship:
source.gif
lucinda.exe has stopped working

It's been a little while since we've heard anything on this thread. I'm assuming many of you are busy with the holidays and end of the year coming, especially with work and school and such, but just wanted to check to see how everyone is.

Reactions: MaryGold
All good over here. Just like you said, busy with work. They are unforgiving NO ONE.

Send HELP, please... T vT

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
All good here

• Thank You
I'm still here. Haven't been posting a lot overall, I usually can only get to it during the weekends. ^^"

• Thank You
O vO Waiting patiently and excited for that Lucinda's post! @xLarius

I'm slow as molasses as usual!

Reactions: The Astronaut
My heart... I think my frozen heart just melted like those ice bags Mamoru gave to Ruri, Akemi, and Keita. He is waaaaaay too cute. MOST PROTECT AT ALL COSTS.

Hey everyone. I know we're a bit slow right now with everyone pretty busy but I wanted to let you all know that I'm low on internet data again (Thanks Christmas shopping!) so because of that and the holidays I won't be on very much until it resets on the 28th.

Hey guys! I'm back and I made a post. Sorry for my snail-like pace lol. I had to take care of a lot of things on my end which prevented me from posting. Hope I didn't get too rusty lol.

Hey guys! I'm back and I made a post. Sorry for my snail-like pace lol. I had to take care of a lot of things on my end which prevented me from posting. Hope I didn't get too rusty lol.
Welcome back man, i'm not fully sure what to post for my guys right now my creativity is off and on

/QUOTE]
Welcome back man, i'm not fully sure what to post for my guys right now my creativity is off and on, and i'm always happy to help with ideas if i can.

I'm back now! It seems were pretty slow right now which makes sense. I do hope we'll be able to pick this back up some soon when some of you become less busy.

I'm whipping up a post right now, should be up soon if I stop getting distracted.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: xLarius
Totally and legitimately in my sleep deprivation, I didn't accidentally tag the unsuspecting and wrong person- -

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku