2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Hmm that is true and fair point but up till now a lot has been expected of her so she has lived a double life in a way, i'll try and have her be somewhat nicer and less rude but i can't make to big a promise. Also keep in mind she lost touch with a lot of her friends and her only real friends now are bob rain and ha chan.
I understand that. There is nothing wrong with that stuff. I just think that it might be best to tone it down a bit sometimes so that way she can interact with the others and gain more relationships with the other characters. That's what this rp is for after all. There's nothing wrong with having her stick to the character and be rude when that's just the way she is sometimes, but maybe don't do that as much all the time.

I've edited my post again to make her a little nicer as i promised i would try and do

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
For some reason i thought she was in her swim top or something. I've never seen anyone sunbathing in a shirt. I'll try to be more clear in the future or edit it if needed. o .o

~I think I'm the one that started the misunderstanding. Idk. >.> Just clarifying that I meant without a shirt and not without nothing on at all. Reina would probably have had a MUCH bigger reaction than simply just comparing their girls. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
O vO b But, hey, Reina doesn't need to be jealous of Ruby. If that picture of her swimsuit is right, she has some M E L O N S to flaunt about too. Haruhi doesn't stay behind either. 10/10 for this roleplay for having the best waifus out there.

O vO b But, hey, Reina doesn't need to be jealous of Ruby. If that picture of her swimsuit is right, she has some M E L O N S to flaunt about too. Haruhi doesn't stay behind either. 10/10 for this roleplay for having the best waifus out there.
Lol so you say *grins evily* and yes that's ruby's true size

wait ... are we speaking about boobs? what's going on? o.o

Yes, we're talking about boobs because of Rad's recent post for Ruby's where she had her big melons exposed. I just wanted to not let Reina and Haruhi behind because their chests are not flat. Oh, Miyuki doesn't stay behind too! How I could forget about our cute girl that has some serious sniper skills?

Reactions: Iceydaze
Yes, we're talking about boobs because of Rad's recent post for Ruby's where she had her big melons exposed. I just wanted to not let Reina and Haruhi behind because their chests are not flat. Oh, Miyuki doesn't stay behind too! How I could forget about our cute girl that has some serious sniper skills?
Lol she is wearing a bikini and icey was the one that made the half joke about peas and watermelons in the post and as she said it would be a lot more of a reaction if they were.

you disappear for a while and the shamelessness simply increases

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
The fire nation is always back at it again with its attacks. WHAT DO U MEAN, HIME-CHAN!?

wait ... are we speaking about boobs? what's going on? o.o
It was a misunderstanding in the rp, but we wanted to make sure we're careful on what you can and can't say in the public thread, that's why we tagged you about it since your a staff. But it was just a misunderstanding and really wasn't supposed to be that way anyway.

We haven't gotten a post from @Wyborn in a while.

We haven't gotten a post from @Wyborn in a while.
I've let him known basically every time I greeted him but he hasn't really given me much of a response aside from him being busy and having trouble managing his schedule. I think he got slammed with extra work hours or something. :/

I've let him known basically every time I greeted him but he hasn't really given me much of a response aside from him being busy and having trouble managing his schedule. I think he got slammed with extra work hours or something. :/
Well, you can't help when you're busy and things like that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I think he got slammed with extra work hours or something. :/
This... This stroke me so very close... RIGHT DEEP IN MAH SOUL, MAN.

I'll be honest I've been busy to the point where I forgot but then Icey reminded me! I'll try to get a post out this week. I started working on it but I've had some roadblocks

I'll probably be making a post for Haruhi in the next day or two and it's going to start bringing in lunch time, just to give you guys a warning in case you want to get something done in the rp with your characters before lunch happens.

I got my young boy down! FINALLY!~ I hope I'm not as clueless as I feel, but I tried to figure out what he would be doing so I just picked up from where I left off.

Reactions: ScarletNova
I said it before an I say it again... MAMORU IS LIKE A GROWN UP SHOTA THAT NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED. T vT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: xLarius
Okay everyone. I wasn't entirely sure how I want to do things and I'm also kind of lazy. So, we're all just going to pretend that everyone would be able to hear Haruhi call them to discuss lunch even if it seems impossible that they would. Also, I'm not sure how to do the group girl meeting for Shione without the guys knowing so I might just tell you all for the guys to not suspect anything even if it seems obvious. And for the girls to somehow get the memo and join in on the meeting.

@Kurogane86, @Iceydaze, @Accelerator, @Wyborn, @xLarius, @DANAsaur, @Shinku⭐Kun, @MaryGold, @Rads, @Elusive Thorns

@Iceydaze how dare! You "liked" Akemi being punched in the face. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as your ship wins, eh? Fine. Let the ship wars begin. *puts on war paint*