2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I hate Mami so much, I'm sorry! xD I really dislike his mean attitude.
Shinku you have to admit, it's fun playing an antagonist. Or a warped personality- -
He's not that bad. Kinda manipulative but not horrible. Unless he actually hurts Sebby someday. Sebby is so soft we must protect. :3
Sebby is safe, like from everyone else too. You mess with Sebby you get fluffy haired patronizing lowkey evil boy on your hands.

Oh, wait! That's who my Mami is like, Loki xD
I actually like Mami still. I find him adorable even with his mean tendencies. Plus, I think he just needs to learn how to be a bit nicer to people. What character in this rp doesn't have a problem they need to work on? Though Haruhi will attack him with the newpaper if he hurts adorable Sebby.

Plus, I love everyone's characters in this rp. They are just so fun and original.

I swear that if Mami hurts Sebby, I will hunt him down as Alexander!

wtf I just said he wouldn't xD. This whole thing reminds me of this moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
So freaking relatable. x'D

I'm having a bad case of writer's block and I have an exam tomorrow. Hopefully, I can finish working on my post when I get home.

I'm having a bad case of writer's block and I have an exam tomorrow. Hopefully, I can finish working on my post when I get home.
I have been there. Luckily, I'm not studying at the moment, so, HA! O vO b
okay, that was a little mean, sorry... T vT

Just focus on the exam. We can still wait for a response until you are finished with the exam.

Okay. Well, I've come down with something like some kind of stomach bug or whatever. I don't really know if it's a bug or something I ate but I haven't been feeling well yesterday and today so I don't really feel like being on much. I hope to feel better soon and hopefully I'll make a post some time this week.

Yes, get some rest and get well soon, Scarlet-hime! T vT

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
I went to the doctor today, she thinks it was the stomach flu. But I'm starting to feel better now, so I'll get a post up either some time today or tomorrow.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: xLarius
Stay strong, Scarlet-hime! Your loyal army of evil minions is doing their best to keep up with your regime and waiting patiently for your return.
O` =`O WE ARE GOING TO AVENGE YOU AND PUNISH THAT FLU! HOW DARE IT TO TOUCH OUR HIME!?

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Stay strong, Scarlet-hime! Your loyal army of evil minions is doing their best to keep up with your regime and waiting patiently for your return.
O` =`O WE ARE GOING TO AVENGE YOU AND PUNISH THAT FLU! HOW DARE IT TO TOUCH OUR HIME!?
That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. :D :P

Hey! Wait a second! Where was Alex? Wasn't he supposed to come back with Ryunosuke? Why was he taking so long? She couldn't finish these fireworks alone!
And then Haruhi takes out her whip and goes hunting down Alex for being late.

Ok, I admit this went a little bit dark and escalated quickly...

But isn't it interesting that she thought of Alex when she was thinking about what she was thinking about. *wink wink*

Hmmm, I think I'll be dropping ........... Keiko.

Haha, did I scare you? :P

I did think about dropping, not because I lost interest but because I've been cutting rps I haven't been keeping up with since I only have a few months left of school. But I think I should see a least see through the predicaments in which my boys are in. Granted, I will still be a slug.

• OMG
Reactions: xLarius

I did think about dropping, not because I lost interest but because I've been cutting rps I haven't been keeping up with since I only have a few months left of school. But I think I should see a least see through the predicaments in which my boys are in. Granted, I will still be a slug.
I see it's a shame i was hoping to get to interact with her at some point, but i do understand things are what they are.

T vT But Keiko is Love, Keiko is Life. What do you mean with this, Hime-chan!

Heck yeah you scared me. I thought for a second I was losing our Mary-hime. But I'm glad you are not dropping completely. It's sad to lose Keiko because she's adorable but I understand. And it's okay to be a slug at posting, school and work is always more important.