2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
“We’ll be your cupids!”
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
@Rads
I'm the main cause, I was hoping to post today because last week I was not fortunate enough to have time. I apologize for any trouble this might have caused.
^^"
I see hang in there

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
It can be for many reasons, @Rads . Busy life, annoying family giving you an unwanted visit... The Fire Nation actually attacking you, maybe? Who knows, but we all need to be patient in this type of roleplays.

The Fire Nation is driving me insane! Once they go over to oppress the next city, I'll get my post up. Should be tomorrow ;D

@xLarius What do you mean with that note on your post? I love to make post when it's like 3AM. There's when the magic happens and my writer spirits activates at 100% because I get high AF without the need of using drugs. X'D

• Haha
  • OMG
Reactions: xLarius and Jack
Keita is so sweet~

Definitely should have tossed Alex into the sea. Who knows, it might have brought on one of those CPR moments. > . >

Also, did anyone else think of Oga's smile when Keita smiled? Not saying that's what the comforting smile looked like, but if it did, I fear my ship would sink. x3

Keep in mind I never finished that anime or bothered reading the manga. Not sure if Keith's FC ever learned to smile properly.

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
How dare Alex, splashing Akemi is one thing but our dear Lucinda?!

This means war.

• Haha
...The moment you just realized the fire nation just ended up in your rp ooc :D

WHY HATING ON ALEX WHEN HE WAS A VICTIM OF RYU AND AKEMI!? Y'ALL TOO CRUEL!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Don't worry, Alex can have Haruhi's milkshakes to make him feel better later if something happens.

Don't worry, Alex can have Haruhi's milkshakes to make him feel better later if something happens.
Haruhi's milkshakes can be the cure of pretty much every sickness of this world. O vO b

Alex just has to suck it up. Everyone is a victim in this club.

Damn... That's so true. Besides, I would've been angry at him too. It was legal Loli Lucinda after all. NOBODY HURTS HER! O` -`O p

Reactions: Jack
We haven't had a response from @Accelerator or @Wyborn in a while.
@Elusive Thorns mentioned @MaryGold at some point and i did for her other char
You mean Keiko? I totally missed it!

I will go back and read *salutes*
I mean i can free up ruby to interact with her waiting on @Elusive Thorns to reply and if i'm not mistaken she left something for you

dont mind it bro i redeem on posting her because Sebastian and mani were is seperate rooms but im gonna say its for his shower ehehehe and im gonna post now but im sure waiting on @ScarletNova post ehehehehehe

We haven't had a response from @Accelerator or @Wyborn in a while.
@Elusive Thorns mentioned @MaryGold at some point and i did for her other char
You mean Keiko? I totally missed it!

I will go back and read *salutes*
I mean i can free up ruby to interact with her waiting on @Elusive Thorns to reply and if i'm not mistaken she left something for you

but thank you so much brodaaaa ahahahah

Well, I'm still waiting for a post from @Accelerator, but it's been a while now and I need to move Haruhi along especially since she's the president. So, at some point this week I will post something for Haruhi whether I get a response from Shione or not.