2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you meant to type Griselda instead of Shione in that one paragraph.

Though Shione would be the very definition of moe in a maids outfit, I'm pretty sure Alex would no longer have a hand if he were to grope her. @Shinku⭐Kun
I did said Griselda... Oh, no! Did I accidentally groped Shione!?

Welp, all fixed. Sorry about that. I was high last night as usual, but, yeah... I can brag about now that Alex was able to "A C C I D E N T A L L Y" grope Shione's chest. O vO b

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze
Kek well it better have been Griselda since if you did grope Shione's chest, Griselda would either chop Alex's hand off, force him to marry her since he tainted her purity already and thus must take responsibility, or both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceydaze
Kek well it better have been Griselda since if you did grope Shione's chest, Griselda would either chop Alex's hand off, force him to marry her since he tainted her purity already and thus must take responsibility, or both.
Huh... That last part isn't a bad idea, if you ask me, but, yeah, we all can see Haruhi's reaction if that ever happens right here:
1551927886645.jpeg

Huh... That last part isn't a bad idea, if you ask me, but, yeah, we all can see Haruhi's reaction if that ever happens right here:
View attachment 173427
I mean is it confirmed that Haruhi knows Alex has a mega crush on her? For all we know, she'd be quite supportive of the idea lmao.

But all jokes aside, maybe Shione can help Ryu and Alex with their ships as a final assignment of sorts.

I don't know if Haruhi is aware of that. She probably don't, but on her recent posts, she wants to give Alex something better than his favorite milkshake. That's freaking cute! We'll have to wait snd see what will happen next.

And, yes, I like the idea of Shione interacting with my characters. I said it before and I said it again: I freaking love her! XD

Haruhi doesn't know yet.

I love Shione but if she takes Haru's man, I'm going to be the one in that picture up there.

You're telling me the president of the LOVERS club can't even see that a boy she grew up with has a MEGA CRUSH on her? xD Well, I can't complain. Akemi isn't much better, couldn't even realize that he had a crush on his longtime friend himself.

It's official. Everyone in this club is screwed.

You're telling me the president of the LOVERS club can't even see that a boy she grew up with has a MEGA CRUSH on her? xD Well, I can't complain. Akemi isn't much better, couldn't even realize that he had a crush on his longtime friend himself.

It's official. Everyone in this club is screwed.
That's the point, that the president of the lovers club, who is actually really good at romance can't even see it when it involves herself. :D

Haruhi doesn't know yet.

I love Shione but if she takes Haru's man, I'm going to be the one in that picture up there.

Plot twist, Shione steals Haruhi instead.

Haruhi doesn't know yet.

Plot twist, Shione steals Haruhi instead.
She'd have to fight Alex first. XD Two cute people, who are actually freakishly strong, against one another? I'd pay to see that.

@Kurogane86
Just passing by to let you know that it was Akemi who was about to help Ryunosuke to get up after he cleaned himself a little bit.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Last edited:
I'm mostly stuck so I welcome ideas from people.

I'm mostly stuck so I welcome ideas from people.
I mentioned in the PM that I think your ideas for your characters are doable, I just think you might need to tweak some of them a bit.

I know but not really sure how to go about it.
I want to help you out but I can only do so much. We can continue to try to work it out if there's still stuff you aren't sure about.

I know but not really sure how to go about it.
I want to help you out but I can only do so much. We can continue to try to work it out if there's still stuff you aren't sure about.
True sorry about this my creativity is spiking on and off. OK so what I gathered myuki ran out of the kitchen because she's embasressed, lu chan is about to head off to get the dust pan and broom. Rain offer to clean while lu chan looks after her self and takes the food him and Bob out after.

True sorry about this my creativity is spiking on and off. OK so what I gathered myuki ran out of the kitchen because she's embasressed, lu chan is about to head off to get the dust pan and broom. Rain offer to clean while lu chan looks after her self and takes the food him and Bob out after.
It's okay. Why don't we go back to the PM and work on this so that way we don't over post on this OOC.

It's okay. Why don't we go back to the PM and work on this so that way we don't over post on this OOC.
Good point