2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I can also be outright unfair and try to help my ship sail by targeting Kimchi senpai. Like a sneaky sneaker.
I can't remember, what was your ship?

I wanna make a chart but finding some of these fcs is super hard. I feel like just names and words would be kinda boring. Maybe I can pay someone to do it..
Yeah I agree, but it's a lot of work to do to find all of them.

I can also be outright unfair and try to help my ship sail by targeting Kimchi senpai. Like a sneaky sneaker.
I can't remember, what was your ship?

I wanna make a chart but finding some of these fcs is super hard. I feel like just names and words would be kinda boring. Maybe I can pay someone to do it..
Yeah I agree, but it's a lot of work to do to find all of them.

Lucei ship is best ship.

It is. I'd be better off trying to get someone more capable to do it. xD

Reactions: ScarletNova
So what's the deal with how the rp is going to move forward now.

Personally, I'm still hoping some of you guys end up setting fire to something or accidentally cut someone and just make the situation in the kitchen into utter chaos so you guys at least have something to do while the girls take time posting. I can't even remember if all of the girls are in the dining room yet or not.. xD

Personally, I'm still hoping some of you guys end up setting fire to something or accidentally cut someone and just make the situation in the kitchen into utter chaos so you guys at least have something to do while the girls take time posting. I can't even remember if all of the girls are in the dining room yet or not.. xD

Rain and Bob would not mess up less someone bumps into them hard or something. Myuki is in the kitchen can't remember the rest.

Rain and Bob would not mess up less someone bumps into them hard or something. Myuki is in the kitchen can't remember the rest.

Good for them.

Miyuki left the kitchen already. The only ones that are a mystery are Hagurome and Ruby who should head to the dining room at some point.

Unless you already did and i don't see it.

Yeah then that leaves the matter in Alex's hands while Ryu panics on the side or mami or someone not super experience in the kitchen. I mean, if he gets hurt, at least there's a chance in unlocking the personal nurse route.

Reactions: Rads

Good for them.

Miyuki left the kitchen already. The only ones that are a mystery are Hagurome and Ruby who should head to the dining room at some point.

Unless you already did and i don't see it.

Yeah then that leaves the matter in Alex's hands while Ryu panics on the side or mami or someone not super experience in the kitchen. I mean, if he gets hurt, at least there's a chance in unlocking the personal nurse route.
I see and true

Well, um... I don't know about the cutting part, which sounds gruesome, but I can make out a post with some mishaps just for fun. XD

Oh, Alex, it's your tu-

*gets kicked in the face by a Tsundere short dude*

Whether or not everyone actually brought them all into the dinning room, as GM I am taking the liberty of saying that every female is currently in the dinning room because that it where they are supposed to be.

As for mishaps in the kitchen, I don't mind you all doing that. ...But I don't know if setting the kitchen on fire would be the best idea, Haruhi would never be allowed to go to the villa with her friends again.

As for moving forward, some of that is up to you guys. I'm making this a fairly open rp so that way you guys can get your own characters into all sorts of trouble. But I'll continue to move things along slowly like I've been doing. And that direction would be lunch and after lunch because we do want to still move along in the day while we're getting them all into stuff.

And you have been making a great job commanding this big roleplay, @ScarletNova .

I never planned on setting the kitchen on fire, by the way. That would destroy Ryu's work and Miyuki will definetely going to kill him. XD

I don't mean a huge fire or anything. Burning down the Villa is a noon. Just something fun that everyone in the kitchen can actually work with. Wouldn't want you guys waiting around for the girls to post or anything xD

I don't mean a huge fire or anything. Burning down the Villa is a noon. Just something fun that everyone in the kitchen can actually work with. Wouldn't want you guys waiting around for the girls to post or anything xD
Well my chars would be bringing first round of food out, I could do something were the food myuki helped almost hits Bob and rain.

Well my chars would be bringing first round of food out, I could do something were the food myuki helped almost hits Bob and rain.
I'm not super sure why you quoted me. You're better off tagging @Shinku⭐Kun for that since ryu would definitely protect the food Miyuki helped him with with his life. I don't know how it would hit you or anything. If you have ideas, you can always pm them to whoever you wish to interact with~

Reactions: Iceydaze
I never planned on setting the kitchen on fire, by the way. That would destroy Ryu's work and Miyuki will definetely going to kill him. XD
I don't mean a huge fire or anything. Burning down the Villa is a noon.
Small fires would be okay then, if that was something you guys wanted to do. But you can also do something else if you want.

Reactions: Iceydaze
Small fires would be okay then, if that was something you guys wanted to do. But you can also do something else if you want.
Yes, I'm making out my posts for Ryu and Alex. I will probably post them later on this day after work. I also need to make other posts for other roleplays (Scarlet and Icey may know about this xD), so I'm on a planing spree.

I WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU, MY DEAR HIMES!!! (O` v`O)7

Also, remember this, my children...
thumb_smok-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires-national-park-service-18741790.png

Yes, I'm making out my posts for Ryu and Alex. I will probably post them later on this day after work. I also need to make other posts for other roleplays (Scarlet and Icey may know about this xD), so I'm on a planing spree.

I WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU, MY DEAR HIMES!!! (O` v`O)7

Also, remember this, my children...
thumb_smok-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires-national-park-service-18741790.png
I wish I could give double ratings for this post. One Love for that top stuff and one ROFL for that picture there. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku