2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Shit... We have being discovered, boys. ABORT MISSION!

Now, let's just talk about that post of yours, Icey. WTF! You can't just cut off such a succulent Yuri scene like that. Oh, no no! You need to finish what you just started...
1550197725436.png

Shit... We have being discovered, boys. ABORT MISSION!

Now, let's just talk about that post of yours, Icey. WTF! You can't just cut off such a succulent Yuri scene like that. Oh, no no! You need to finish what you just started...
View attachment 172610

I don't need Ryu hunting me down for touching his precious Miyuki. If you're so eager, do it yourself~

Oh, is not about Ryu that Reina needs to worry. Let's just say that Alexander really loves his ships and if he finds out that Reina is trying to sink his RyuKi ship, he will become a Yandere.

My heart can't take the yuri. MUST. HAVE. MORE (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

I'm tempted to write Miyuki trying to prove that she can do it by closing her eyes to crash her lips against Reina buuuuuuuut I'll control myself.

Well, considering this is the Lovers Club rp. And although it's technically not Valentine's Day for me anymore (and probably some of you as well)...

Happy Valentine's Day to my amazing Love Club members, Lovers Club style.

ZAODl1.gif

Last edited:
Well, considering this is the Lovers Club rp. And although it's technically not Valentine's Day for me anymore (and probably some of you as well)...

Happy Valentine's Day to my amazing Love Club members, Lovers Club style.

ZAODl1.gif

Happy Valentines~
35C84783ED1F2126EE0EC84FD4AE5416E5286BCE

My heart can't take the yuri. MUST. HAVE. MORE (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

I'm tempted to write Miyuki trying to prove that she can do it by closing her eyes to crash her lips against Reina buuuuuuuut I'll control myself.

That honestly would have been kinda hilarious xD

Oh, is not about Ryu that Reina needs to worry. Let's just say that Alexander really loves his ships and if he finds out that Reina is trying to sink his RyuKi ship, he will become a Yandere.

Better to sink RyuKi than Tsunhi tho, right?

Better to sink RyuKi than Tsunhi tho, right?
What ship is this?

Cough cough, Larius wiki activated:
Tsunhi - A ship suggested in Lucinda's thoughts of Alexander x Haruhi due to Alexander's tsundere nature along with the "hi" part of Haruhi's name.
Oh, well, um... I didn't see this coming, my friend. Tsunhi, huh? Now everything around me makes more sense. I think it's better that Harex or Alehi. XD

Reactions: ScarletNova
I just found 3 memes that described my reactions when I read Reina almost Yuri post when I read it.

While reading the post:
1550371721267.jpeg

When Reina leaned closer to Miyuki and was about to kiss her:
1550371784705.png

But then she interrupted the moment:
1550372078927.gif

OUR LOVELY QUEEN OF HEARTS HAS SPOKEN!

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
I haven't been putting in Haruhi's need to be the leader as much as I planned so I was hoping that her thoughts on the interruptions would show off some of her original personality I gave her back in her cs. I feel like I haven't had her as bossy and wanting to be in control as I originally planned her to be.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I haven't been putting in Haruhi's need to be the leader as much as I planned so I was hoping that her thoughts on the interruptions would show off some of her original personality I gave her back in her cs. I feel like I haven't had her as bossy and wanting to be in control as I originally planned her to be.
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure everybody knows that Haruhi is the true leader of the Lovers Club and, at least Ryunosuke and Alexander, will follow her like her loyal dark knights. XD

And, no, this isn't' some Batman shit, guys. Calm down and bow to your Queen or OFF WITH YAR HEADS.

oh, god... so much violence...

Well, Wyborn has contacted me and has decided that he will have to drop out due to being too busy right now. It's always ashame to see a great character go but sometimes these things happen.

That being said though, I assume that @Iceydaze might have the biggest in rp issues regarding Ruri with this news.

It's cool. Plenty of fish in this rp

I just hope whoever ends up with her can take some abuse and noise.

We need like a relationship chart or something.

Reactions: xLarius and Rads
It's cool. Plenty of fish in this rp

I just hope whoever ends up with her can take some abuse and noise.

We need like a relationship chart or something.
Okay. I'm glad your willing to give her to someone else.

We do need something like a relationship chart. :D

There are plenty of good options left now that I think about it. It's not like anyone has a ring on their finger. (~‾∇‾)~

I can also be outright unfair and try to help my ship sail by targeting Kimchi senpai. Like a sneaky sneaker.

But seeing how many pringles ready to mingle there are, there's no reason to force anything. I'm sure one of the characters in this will take interest in her someday.

I wanna make a chart but finding some of these fcs is super hard. I feel like just names and words would be kinda boring. Maybe I can pay someone to do it..

Also my charger broke so my phone would probably die midway of me making it and all effort would then be destroyed anyway.

Oh well. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌