CLOSED SIGNUPS Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club OOC

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
12:00am-4:00am
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I don't know, it varies and depends on the RP. If it's someone else's rp, I'll probably be pretty passive. If it's mine or we're working together, I can be both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into doing horror, apocalypse, zombies, or mecha unless maybe there is a twist or another element that might interest me.

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index

“We’ll be your cupids!”

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

​

Setting General Information General Rules

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character’s name and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
I don't know, it varies and depends on the RP. If it's someone else's rp, I'll probably be pretty passive. If it's mine or we're working together, I can be both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into doing horror, apocalypse, zombies, or mecha unless maybe there is a twist or another element that might interest me.
Totally and legitimately in my sleep deprivation, I didn't accidentally tag the unsuspecting and wrong person- -
Go take a nap!

xLarius

* The Peculiar Otaku
Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate
Favorite Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Fantasy
Genre You DON'T Like
Science Fiction, Fandoms

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
I can go both, but usually Aggressive.
Favorite Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything that has to do with Homosexual themes, but I can be into some Lesbian stuff.
Oh, boy! Tsunderuhi isn't a bad shipping name, actually. Well played, but don't let Alexander hear y-

*gets flying kicked on the face by a blonde Tsundere dude that looks like a girl*

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Okay everyone, so all the guys should help out with the cooking and once the girls are finished with the ingredients then they will set the table. It's then that Haruhi will tell them about the situation that Shione is in. After that we'll move on to having them actually eat lunch. So feel free to start transitioning farther into that stuff.

As for Haruhi, I'm waiting for a Reina response from Iceydaze Iceydaze

On another note, we haven't heard anything from Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns in a while. I hope everything is alright.

Iceydaze

Helter Skelter
DONATING MEMBER
Dragon in a cup
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Male, Female, Androgynous
Passive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Historical, Magical, Supernatural, ♥Wuxia/Xianxia♥
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry?
Working on a post. It should be up either tomorrow or later this week due to people inviting me places and my inability to say no to kindness.

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Working on a post. It should be up either tomorrow or later this week due to people inviting me places and my inability to say no to kindness.
That's fine. Take your time. I don't mind waiting a bit.

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
both
Favorite Genres
i like everything mostly yaoi
Okay everyone, so all the guys should help out with the cooking and once the girls are finished with the ingredients then they will set the table. It's then that Haruhi will tell them about the situation that Shione is in. After that we'll move on to having them actually eat lunch. So feel free to start transitioning farther into that stuff.

As for Haruhi, I'm waiting for a Reina response from Iceydaze Iceydaze

On another note, we haven't heard anything from Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns in a while. I hope everything is alright.
-cough cough- sorry i was enjoying my vacation while waiting for a post anyways Happy new year to everyone!! :surfing::worms::cake::buttercorn::afro:

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything that has to do with Homosexual themes, but I can be into some Lesbian stuff.
Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns
*lifts wrist and check the time in a watch*

Sorry to interrupt you, but you are LATE to wish a Happy New Year.

XD JK! Glad you're back and I hope you enjoyed your vacations. Now, SHOW ME THOSE SWIUMSUIT PICTURES!

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
both
Favorite Genres
Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns
*lifts wrist and check the time in a watch*

Sorry to interrupt you, but you are LATE to wish a Happy New Year.

XD JK! Glad you're back and I hope you enjoyed your vacations. Now, SHOW ME THOSE SWIUMSUIT PICTURES!

Awwww i dont wear swinsuit ahahaha xD and im going to post a part later im so sorry for my delay i dint realized that I've been mention xp and i have to do skmething to redeem myself *bow IM SO SOWWWEEEE

and yes i do eheheh

tenor.gif

Iceydaze

Helter Skelter
DONATING MEMBER
Dragon in a cup
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Male, Female, Androgynous
Passive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Historical, Magical, Supernatural, ♥Wuxia/Xianxia♥
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry?
That probably explains why I haven't posted for Reina. I just realized Elusive was elusive for a bit there. I'll get a quick one out for Ruri in a little bit though.

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
That probably explains why I haven't posted for Reina. I just realized Elusive was elusive for a bit there. I'll get a quick one out for Ruri in a little bit though.
I saw what you did there, Icey. Well played, my dear friend. WELL PLAYED.

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
both
Favorite Genres
I got to think of something to post for Hagurome and the other one but were are you guys now i seem to be lost eheheeh help here xp

@everyone

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
both
Favorite Genres
Oh i remember now Hagurome was with reina that would be a good start for me

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
i seem to be lost eheheeh help here xp
Most people are still on the deck but the girls are supposed to go help with the ingredients so the boys can cook, then the girls are supposed to go set the table together without the boys around so that Haru can talk to them about Shione's situation. But I your character is sitting with Reina and Ruby right now. And Haruhi just came over to them, asking Reina about some advice.

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
i seem to be lost eheheeh help here xp
Most people are still on the deck but the girls are supposed to go help with the ingredients so the boys can cook, then the girls are supposed to go set the table together without the boys around so that Haru can talk to them about Shione's situation. But I your character is sitting with Reina and Ruby right now. And Haruhi just came over to them, asking Reina about some advice.
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SCARLET-HIME THAT SEES AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

*does the Illuminati symbol with his hands as the X-Files tune plays in the background*

Roleplay Invitations
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
both
Favorite Genres
Donneeee!!!!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY SCARLET-HIME THAT SEES AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING.
You keep doing all this praise and it might start getting to my head.

Shinku⭐Kun

The Stray Cat of Iwaku
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
ScarletNova ScarletNova Soon all Iwaku will bend on their knees to their queen.
S O O N.

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like