2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Good news! Dana just messaged me via Discord and she still with us. She was just busy in her farm caring for some piggies that got sick! 😭😭
I hope they are okay!

I think we're going to make another collab. I'm waiting for her approval.
I'm glad she's still with us. Though I do hope her pigs feel better soon!

We haven't heard anything from @Kurogane86 in a while.

Hey guys, im not sure what to do at this point or even where everyone is at.
Let's see. Shione is waiting for Yuuta to come back. Yuuta is scaring Haruhi and Alex. Miyuki and Ryunosuke are heading back to the villa. Lucinda and Ruby got stuck in a...hunters trap I believe it was, if I'm correct. And Mariko ran away from Bob and Rain when she saw a ghost and is now running randomly through the woods by herself, leaving Rain and Bob behind with the ghost. Since we lost Akemi, you are free to have your character run into any of them and do whatever you want as an interaction with them.

Hey guys, im not sure what to do at this point or even where everyone is at.
Let's see. Shione is waiting for Yuuta to come back. Yuuta is scaring Haruhi and Alex. Miyuki and Ryunosuke are heading back to the villa. Lucinda and Ruby got stuck in a...hunters trap I believe it was, if I'm correct. And Mariko ran away from Bob and Rain when she saw a ghost and is now running randomly through the woods by herself, leaving Rain and Bob behind with the ghost. Since we lost Akemi, you are free to have your character run into any of them and do whatever you want as an interaction with them.
Lucinda fell into the trap and ruby freed her and is lowering her down, but yes rain and bob are still in the same place.

I'm thinking about making a Mariko post soon. I have an idea but haven't quite got all of it just yet.

Reactions: Rads
I'm thinking about making a Mariko post soon. I have an idea but haven't quite got all of it just yet.
You could circle your self and some how end back up where rain and Bob are

Reactions: ScarletNova
You could circle your self and some how end back up where rain and Bob are
Thanks for the suggestion but I do have the main points already figured out. It's more about the details and some other things not necessarily regarding Mariko herself but things I brought up using her.

Update: I'm working on writing my post and will most likely have it up in the next day or two.

Anyone thinking about posting soon. I do plan to make another Mariko post shortly, but I've been a bit busy lately so it might take a little bit of time.

I will post for Alex soon.

I hope to get that Mariko post up this week.

I got that post up for Mariko. No rush to reply to it though, feel free to take your time.

@Kurogane86, don't forget the required info like location and interactions.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Anyone thinking about posting some time soon? It's been a bit quiet again.

Will anyone be posting soon?

I edited my post