168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location:Villa Deck | Color Code: #FF0080 |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lucinda wanted to curl up into a ball and roll away. Alas that wasn't possible in a social standing in which everyone is having a vacation all together. She couldn't wait to get her hands on one of her old games. Yu would maybe comfort her, pat her head. It was a strange game that way. Everyday interactions. She touched her leg and flinched before sighing. Just a sting. Just a sting. Haruhi was truly one to idolize, although playful, she was also very kind. Lucinda smiled fondly, remembering why everyday she strives not only to bring matches together, but truly to live up to the title she had been bestowed. When Alex had approached, she flinched. It seemed whenever the male was around she was more prone to injury. Seeing the concerned he displayed she couldn't really stay mad at him for long. Although he told her to wait, she was already kind of in the doorway. She gave him a weak smile as she watched him speed away. Lucinda felt a bit at peace that it seemed that Haruhi would be in good hands- Well if Lucinda's intuition was correct that is.

Lucinda paused for a moment as she heard Shione call out. The fan-girl inside her seemed to swoon. Directly interacting with Shione was different than helping her in a more indirect way. It was amazing the speed both of them ran to grab these materials. She had supposed they were closer with Haruhi and as a result, had been more accustomed to the building. After they finished she had first turned to Shione to thank her for assisting, especially since honestly, she should've cleaned up the mess herself. She scratched at her cheek, they seemed to had finished before she could even offer. Her eyes opened wide as Shione spoke to her, slightly surprised before a soft smile came upon her face. When Shione had turned to Alex, the secretary frowned in thought. 'Someone I like in the camp?'. She stared blankly at the side of Shione's head. 'I mean. There shouldn't be anyone in particular right? If I'm desperate I can use walkthroughs but I suppose technically one of my games are in camp. It was the worst experience understanding the dynamics of how to play. It's just spamming A through everything right?' Her mouth quirked up, 'E-Er, real person-wise?'

Did she even like anyone in the camp? Her eyes seemed to spiral and her cheeks turned pink. She held her head, she couldn't help the smile on her face turning into a dumbfounded one. 'Lucinda that is a very dangerous train of thought you're following there. You should probably st- WEEEEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOOWEEEEEWOOO DANGER; OVERHEATING DETECTED- no you idiot, first you should stop your face from turning into a tomato-' She slapped her cheeks as her eyes began to refocus once more. She couldn't help a nervous laugh from escaping out of her mouth as she kept her hands on her cheeks. The secretary took a deep breath before turning her attention once more to Shione, who seemed to have finished her conversation with Alex. She'd have to thank him later. "U-Urm, your situation is more dire, Shione. Just know that I'm going to support you to the fullest." Recovering from her freak out earlier, she removed her hands from her cheeks and smiled at Shione. Realizing how bold that sounded her cheeks began to turn pink again as her gaze shifted. "It shouldn't be hard for someone to like you, I suppose it's just a matter of you liking them." She remarked, her words turning into more of a murmur now. Lucinda really did hold Shione up in high regard, especially with the knowledge that Shione had a maid, Shione felt somewhat like a princess. If she couldn't find her prince(ss) then she'd be locked in the tower for eternity. It kind of reminded her of Rapunzel in a way.

Lucinda nodded as to affirm her thoughts before finally meeting Shione's gaze again. 'Lucinda, just ask her if she would like to sit by you. This is your chance to be closer friends! Friends! Fun! Ah...' It was most likely Shione would prefer to sit next to Haruhi. Lucinda then remarked, "I'm somewhat curious as to what they have made." She then turned around and went ahead to find a seat. She wondered if Miyuki wouldn't mind sitting by her, or maybe Miyuki had gone to cool off somewhere first. Lucinda pondered, 'Maybe Miyuki had found new friends in the seconds that she had left the dining room.' Lucinda's temptation to lay on the floor and roll away had never been stronger than this moment. Why was socializing so hard?
- - - - - - - - - -
Interaction(s):
S
hione Higurashi x @Accelerator

Mention(s):
A
lexander Kisaragi x @Shinku⭐Kun
Haruhi Nakamura x @ScarletNova
Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) x @

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Interactions/Mentions: Reina, Haruhi, Ryunosuke,Keita
Lucinda

The black haired female named Miyuki playfully slapped Ryunosuke's hand away from her head as he tried to pet her. She was clearly upset under her calm demeanor! But of course, the event planner just smiled and silently fumed to herself while the stupid octopus explained to her that Akemi was in charge of the salad. "Is that so?" She asked while her voice was laced with doubt. Does that mean the mess that's clearly on the floor is nothing?

It didn't take long for her thought to be answered. Keita swooped in and joined the conversation saying that it was an accident and that he will clean it up. "O-Oh, that's fine!" Miyuki blurted out, suddenly feeling stupid. She felt like she over reacted because Ryunosuke was there and he made her feel things.

What things exactly? she thought to herself for a moment. I mean I don't romantically like him but I think I kind of like him? Ugh, that doesn't make sense. All I know is there are times that I hate his stupid face. And that I always expect the worst from him. He's a guy after all! And guys are not trust worthy! Yes. They're not!

Somehow, that last statement made her feel doubtful but decided to shrug it off. There's no time for her to assess her feelings right now. People are hungry and they need to serve food as soon as possible!

Thus Miyuki snapped out of her thoughts only to realize that Keita was already cleaning the mess and that Ryunosuke was nowhere to be found along with the food they prepared!

Did he just sneaked past me to serve the food?

Fuming with anger, Miyuki quickly made her way to the dining room. She can't believe Ryunosuke ditched her! She also can't believe that he decided to serve the food without notifying her! She was certain that octopus head has no knowledge when it comes to serving food as well as properly portioning the dish so that everyone can have their fill.

"RYUNO-" Her loud voice came to a halt upon entering the dining room. It seems Ryunosuke started serving food along with Bob and Alexander. It also seems like they are doing a pretty excellent job. Once again feeling stupid, Miyuki decided to just shut her mouth and pretend that she didn't over react... again.

Soon, Haruhi announced for everyone to take a seat so everyone can eat. Miyuki then cleared her throat and made her way to one of the empty seats before stopping herself from a moment. Lucinda was sitting alone by herself. She wanted to sit next to her but the chair next to Lucinda was facing Reina I don't think I can sat in front of Reina.. or anywhere near her. I.. I don't think I'm ready yet!

But if I did avoid her, would the others think I'm being weird? M-Maybe they'll think I'm being awkward and weird! Ahhhh, what should I do?! I don't want things to be different.

Besides I don't want Lucinda to be alone

So! Here's the plan. I'm going to bring someone with me and approach Lucinda and sit beside her. I'll make it look so natural that no one will suspect a thing!

Out of panic, Miyuki quickly grabbed the nearest person near her who happens to be the octopus head and tried to forcefully drag him and make him sit on the chair next to her in hopes it will distract her from thinking about what happened earlier with Reina.

"Y-You want to sit here and ask for my forgiveness, right Ryunosuke? So we're sitting here"

"Oh lucinda! I didn't see you there! And it seems Reina and Haruhi is here as well. Ha. Ha."

The female looked at Ryunosuke out of nervousness and began spouting words that her brain was unable to process

"J-Just so you know octopus head, I made you sit beside me not because I want you or anything! I-Its just I don't want you to create more accidents."

"A-And I.. I want to apologize for over reacting."

Blushing hard the female crossed her arms and looked away.

"B-But its fine if you won't accept it! Its not like I want your forgiveness! I-Its also fine if you don't want us to be friends anymore. I mean, I have a lot of friends."

"B-But I don't mind if you became my friend. Besides, I just remembered that my mom threatened me to befriend you or my cats would die from starvation >////<"

"Anyway! Lucinda-chan, what do you think of the food? I prepared the salad along with Alexander-chan."

AKEMI
the consultant
Location: Kitchen ---> Dining Room | Interactions: Ryunosuke, Miyuki, Lucinda | Mentions: Keita, Haruhi.​

Sometimes, Akemi wondered how Ryu had so much energy and how Keita had so much patience. Then again, the latter male did punch him in the face not long ago, so perhaps patience wasn't the right word he was looking for. Still, they were two special individuals and he was thankful for Keita stepping in when he did. He was a hard guy to not like ... So, he could understand if Lucinda would come to like him in a romantic sense. But that would be silly? Those feelings took time to build. Therefore, in that retrospect, Akemi had the upper hand. He and Lucinda knew each other from a young and fresh age.​

Stupid, Akemi. Don't you know? These days the childhood friends could be the second lead male who doesn't get the girl. That asshole voice in his head whispered. But this wasn't a shoujo anime, or a Korean drama for that matter, this was real life! Well, in that case, you're even more doomed. She probably views you as the same wimpy boy who wouldn't speak a single word for months whom she met long ago. You're worse off than Keita who introduced himself as a real man. Good luck, baaakaaa.

Unconsciously, Akemi had cut his finger chopping his vegetables through his finger. He hissed and quickly hid his hand. He didn't want to even think of Shione walking in and seeing him at so clumsy. The redhead had already washed the materials and ingredients free of dirt and other germs before slicing them up. He wanted to make an exact replica of the salad his mother usually made at home, she was really skilled when it came to cooking and taught Akemi everything he knew. But he got lost in his own mind and hurt himself.​

Today was just not his day.​

He washed his finger and covered in a bandaid before finishing up and joining the others when Haruhi called them out to eat. Just as he began to exit the kitchen, he paused and headed back inside to make something else as fast as possible. And only when he was done, did he join the others, holding a small little plate behind his back. His eyes searched the table and immediately spotted the small purple haired girl he had been searching for. His eyes lit up at the sight of Lucinda and he excitedly bounded over.​

"Oh!" He said when seeing Miyuki and Ryu together. "You two sure got close fast. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two actually like each other. A lot." He teased with a wink.​

Akemi didn't wait to see their reaction before taking the seat beside Lucinda and quietly bringing the small plate from behind his back forward. Without hesitation, he plucked the boiled egg rabbit off of it and plopped it down onto her salad. "Tada!" He grinned, rather proud of his creation, smiling with rosy cheeks. He was a little embarrassed, so, he looked away as he added. "I'm sorry we didn't get to build our rabbit castle yet. So, I hope this little guy will suffice for now. That is until you eat him ..." Was that dark? Akemi cleared his throat and carried on. "Anyway, there's rabbit ice cream mochi in the freezer too, maybe after lunch is all finished it'll be ready to eat."

Resting his elbow on the table and turning back to look at her, he propped his cheek on his hand and added jokingly. "Some bunny loves you." His face flushed and he closed his eyes as if it would somehow blind himself to the embarrassment he felt. But it would be worth it if she liked anything he said at all.​

Bob was somewhat confused when he was called an angel, but rolls within and says" I guess I'm but you know, god's probably busy drinking wine and sitting on his lazy boy chair and has forgotten to give me my hallo, not that i blame him those things are really comfortable".
He then switches track as he hears haru and says" The rest of the food will come shortly, so do your self a small breather by sitting down i'm sure she'll have time to talk to you during the meal".

Ruby gently grins and says" maybe Miyuki and Reina have that side to them, I'm not saying it to be mean this time, in my last school there was a lot of bi girls that did it on the sly, I'm also bi but I have a stronger male lean because most of my time growing up was around men". She pauses for a minute then says" I do understand why it's hard to be open about such a subject a lot of people have no tact or tolerance for those that are different". " If one is not comfortable in their own skin then it won't matter which way they swing".
She then goes silent and heads back into the kitchen and once there starts to gather rains food so she can bring it to the table.

@Shinku⭐Kun @ScarletNova and all else in the room

Location: Kitchen - Dining Room sorry my keyboard is playing up a little so it's tricky to edit.

Last edited:
hxhA0fR.jpg

LocationHaruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions: Haruhi, Shione, Reina, and Ruri

As Bob and Alexander began to serve the food to everyone in the dining room, Ryunosuke was standing aside with his arms crossed, smiling excitedly as he observed the scene in front of him like a proud chef. He was extremely confident of his cooking skills, so he was pretty sure that this lunch would be another success in his list. "I really hope they enjoy this," he thought with a slight blush in his cheeks, which he tried to covered by lightly scratching his right cheek with his index finger. "I worked hard on it. I literally haven't worked so concentrated in my life before. Haha~"

As Ryunosuke kept smiling proudly with his eyes closed, Alexander finished serving some food on a plate before turning his head to look at Ryunosuke. "Huh? What with that smile, Ryu-kun?" he asked him with his usual serious, yet serene expression. "Mmh~ You look kind of suspicious. Are you sure you didn't put something in the food as a prank?" Feeling insulted by his best friend, Ryunosuke scoffed with a frown. "H-How dare you to think that I would ruin my delicious creation, you silly Tanuki?" he replied, walking towards him. "I would never ruin one of my dishes just for a stupid prank. Not after all the effort, and passion involved."

Alexander sighed deeply and raised his hands in defeat. "Okay, okay, I get it, geez," he said. "It was just a joke, for the love of God. Seeing you this serious is actually frightening and weird. Just relax, pal. The food looks good and I bet everyone will love it. After all, we are all hungry, so..." After hearing that last statement, Ryunosuke widened his eyes and turned around completely. Blinking in confusion, Alexander frowned and slowly looked up at him, just in time to feel Ryunosuke's hands on his shoulders. "I don't want them to like the food just because they are hungry! I want to them to delight this dish properly. I want to see their taste buds tremble with ecstasy as they are smacked with the flavor of that chicken satay! I will make all of these people fly to heaven thanks to my food!"

Realizing that he probably just lost Ryunosuke in his wild and weird psycho chef fantasies, Alexander picked a glass of water from nowhere and quickly tossed it right into Ryunosuke's face, making the black-haired guy step back in surprise. "Okay, hold down your horses, Satan," Alexander said with a frown, putting down the glass on the cart. "Let me remind you that this is just a simple and normal lunch with friends, okay? We're not in a fancy restaurant, so, again, lower your testosterone and chill out, my dear friend."

Clicking his tongue with annoyance, Ryunosuke wiped his face with his hands before quickly staring back at Alexander. "Did the water was that necessary?" he asked and Alexander shook his head with a grin, shrugging. "No, but I did enjoy that, though." Cursing under his breath, Ryunosuke growled before sighed deeply. "Whatever, I'm going to eat and I'm not sitting with you, meanie."

Alexander laughed evilly. "Ha! Joke's on you, I didn't even want to sit with you, anyways!" he said and pointed at an empty seat beside Haruhi. "I'm going to take a sit over there and have a nice lunch with my beloved-" His lovely dreams were scattered to pieces when he suddenly saw Haruhi dragging with her Reina, and when they sat down, the young actress occupied the seat where Alexander was planning to sit. Dramatically, Alexander dropped on his knees in slow motion and looked up, raising his hands. "NOOOOOOOOOOO~!" he shouted, cursing his bad luck while tears came out from his eyes in a funny way. Seeing such a scene made Ryunosuke chuckle with amusement. He gently patted Alexander's head, feeling sympathy. "There, there, it's okay," he said, holding a laugh. "Maybe next time, mmh? Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to take a seat beside Ruri-chan and try to feed her. That way, I can cross out from my list "Feeding a Loli". Hehe~"

Shaking off his head, Alexander quickly stood from the floor and looked up at Ryunosuke with a concerned expression. "Please, stay away from Ruri, you pervert," he said and slowly took out his phone from his pocket. "Or I'll be forced to call the police. I'm also going to tell Shione." Ryunosuke nervously chuckled while raising his hands innocently. "H-H-Hey that won't be necessary. I-I swear I was just joking... Please, don't tell Shione." Alexander frowned his eyes while looking suspicious at Ryunosuke, still holding his phone. Nervous, Ryunosuke took his plate with food. "You know what? I'm just going to sit alone, mmh? What about that?" Alexander nodded.

Sighing, Ryunosuke pouted and when he turned around to look for an empty seat away from everyone, he suddenly felt somebody grabbing him by his arms. Opening his mouth with shock, he got dragged and sat down on a seat. Blinking in confusion, Ryunosuke smiling wearily with question marks popping about his head while he tried to figure out what kind of weird or paranormal force dragged him to this seat. "O-Oh, no, I've been possessed!" he thought with panic. Swallowing hard, he quickly took out a holy crossed and bible out of nowhere. "R-Release my body, demon!" he shouted while looking around him. "The power of Jesus Christ compels you!"

As he began to pray, the voice of Miyuki snapped him back to reality. When he turned his head to his right, there's when he finally saw the purple-eyed girl, revealing that it was her that made him sit with her. Wait, she made him sit with her? Since when Miyuki, the girl with the terrible case of androphobia, and unexplainable dislike towards Ryunosuke, kidnap him to force him to sit with her? Nothing made any sense at all in that question as it wasn't something that Miyuki would do, but here Ryunosuke was. Sitting beside her, and she just confirmed that she was the one that brought him. "O-Oh, I guess I won't be needing this," he mumbled and he quickly tosses away the bible and cross before looking down to his food. Honestly, he didn't mind at all sitting beside Miyuki, regardless of her hate towards him. After all, he knew that, in a way, it was kind of his fault.

Smiling innocent, Ryunosuke grabbed a fork and when he was about to pick some salad, Miyuki spoke, explaining to him that she "kidnaped" him because she didn't want him to create any more accidents. "H-Huh? What do you mean?" he asked, turning his head to look at her with a pout. "What did I do now, you crazy Jigglypuff?" Ryunosuke was ready to argue with Miyuki, but instead of that, the beautiful female apologized for her scene at the kitchen before. That totally caught him off guard, so he was speechless. Blinking once with a serious-surprised expression, Ryunosuke rubbed the back of his head, looking away as he didn't know what to do.

Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke shrugged and turned back his head toward Miyuki. "Apologies accepted, Miyuki," he said with a smile, giving her a quick thumbs up. "There was no need for you to apologize, but if you're that serious, I guess I just have to say it." Gently, he put his right hand on top of her head and kindly rub it. "And, of course, I will be more than glad to be your friend. I was actually expecting us to be friends, after all."

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Alexander Kisaragi
LocationHaruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Ruri (@Iceydaze) | Mentions: Miyuki, Haruhi, Reina, and Ryunosuke

"Good dam it, why is this happening to me?" said Alexander with a jealous pout as he looked over at Ryunosuke sitting with Miyuki. He could sense a lovely aura and ambient around them. "Man, why I can't be like that with Haruhi too, eh?" Clicking his tongue with annoyance, he crossed his arms and look at Haruhi sitting with Reina. With a deep frown, Alexander gritted his teeth, green with envy as he stared at Reina. "I swear I will find an opportunity to be alone with her, you nuisance," he mumbled under his breath with an evil purple aura around him. "You just won this time..."

Growling with defeat, Alexander took his plate from the cart and look around the big table for an empty seat. He spotted one beside the adorable and innocent Rurin, so he quickly made his way toward her. "Oh, um... Can I sit here with you?" he asked Ruri with a stern expression, but sat down without waiting for an answer. He probably just wanted to ask her to not look rude, I guess.

"Oh, Ryunosuke brought this for you," said Alexander while taking out a small spicy bottle from his pocket. He turned to look at Ruri with a small smile. "He mentioned that you enjoy spicy food. Is that true?" He kindly put the bottle in front of her plate. "Honestly, I thought you would be more interested in candies."

Reina Chiaki

Reina had been so out of it, she hadn't even realized that she strayed away from Haruhi's side. When Haruhi took her arm, she was startled at first but recovered swiftly and nodded her head with a smile. "Mn, you are rather busy. Looking after all of these children must be really tiring. Let's enjoy what time we do get." She joked lightly as she obediently followed along, sitting beside Haruhi once more. After sitting down, she turned back to Alex who seemed to be struggling with a response. Reina should have known better than to entrust him with the kitchen. She just couldn't understand how he could have managed to deceive her with his fake confidence. He was definitely tsundere down to the core. Luckily, more boys came out of the kitchen, giving Alex a way out of the little predicament he got himself into. 'So basically, eat the salad Miyuki made or die from food poisoning. What lovely options. '

Speaking of Miyuki, Reina was startled to find the small girl manhandling Ryunosuke. Not only that, she forced him to sit right beside her and both apologized and insulted him at the same time. While it wasn't unusual to see the girl so flustered around another male, it was strange for her to act as aggressively as she was. Fully intrigued as the Miyuki's face only grew redder by the second, Reina reached across and held Miyuki's hand, gently stroking the back to comfort her. "Are you still worried about before? I didn't mean to startle you like that. I hope you could forgive me. Unless.." Recalling the look in Miyuki's eyes from before, Reina wondered about whether the girl even disliked the little play. As the brief image of Miyuki's lips flashed past her mind, Reina licked her own lips, feeling they were a little dry at that moment. The feelings she herself had felt were still fresh in her mind. 'What if Miyuki had taken that last step?

As much as she wanted to know the answer to that question, Ryunosuke and Miyuki had so much chemistry between them, it would be a shame to tear that apart. "Unless you view me in a similar light as Ryunosuke? If that's the case, you're free to bother me anytime." While Reina's voice was laced with sweetness, the sly smile plastered on her face told a story only the girls in the room (and Alex) were aware of. She wondered if Alex would let him know what went on in the dining room while the others were busy. She was also curious about how Ryunosuke would react to her hidden provocation. It would be best if he protected this little treasure of his before anyone else could get their claws on Miyuki.

Reina suddenly felt a stare so heated, it pulled her out of her thoughts. She turned to find Alex staring at her as if he had just chugged down a gallon of vinegar. It was at this moment that Hagurome's hint became more than a hint. Reina was certain there was something going on between Alex and Haruhi. Amused by her two friends' little situation, Reina pulled her seat a little closer to Haruhi and leaned her head on her shoulder as if it was the most natural action in the world. After sending a little smirk in Alex's direction, Reina pinched her chin and furrowed her brows as if she was deep in thought. "It's strange. No one in this club is dating. Say, have you ever thought of getting into a relationship yourself, Haruhi? I hear you've amassed quite a few admirers. Any of them ever spark your interest?" It was an innocent enough question. Feeling there was nothing wrong with stirring the waters every now and then, Reina calmly returned to her meal and poured some dressing onto her salad, washing her hands of whatever chaos may come later.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

Alex&Ryu @Shinku⭐Kun
Miyuki @DANAsaur
Haruhi @ScarletNova

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

The moment she heard "Chicken", Ruri was hyped. Meat was God's gift to the world. There was nothing better in her eyes. Or at least she believed that was the case until Ryunosuke came running in with a glowing bottle of hot sauce. Ruri was beaming and practically hopping in her seat as she happily applauded at Ryunosuke's presentation. "Bravo! I can't wait to try it!" She danced in her seat, swinging side to side impatiently, her curls bouncing with every movement. Once the chicken was actually before her, her pupils dilated and she started drooling from the magnificent sight. It was clear the boys tried their best and poured everything they had into this one meal. Since she was fully interested in the chicken, most of the happenings around her fell on deaf ears. All she could think of was how juicy the chicken would be and how wonderful it would be if they had some spicy peanut sauce to go with it.

Would it be rude to eat before the others? Was anyone here religious enough to say prayers? At the moment Ruri didn't care. She grabbed one of the pieces and was just about to bite into it when someone Stopped by her side. Stifling a growl that threatened to burst out, Ruri quickly calmed herself and found the perpetrator to be Harupon's short blonde friend. He sat even without her having to answer but she played along anyway, not offended in the least. It wasn't as if she had anyone to save the seat for. "Ah? Oh- yes, of course. You can sit anywhere you want, Sanda-Kun!" She was then pleasantly surprised when he handed over the hot sauce. "Wow, thank you. How did you do that? It's like you have another dimension in your pocket! Lemme try later!" What she would try, even Ruri wasn't sure.

Now that she had the best ingredient of all, Ruri opened the hot sauce and poured the entirety of its contents onto the chicken, the salad and even the watermelon, forgetting that others may have wanted some hot sauce as well. "Pfft, sweets are so sickeningly sticky. It hurts my jaw too. Could I be allergic to chocolate?" Ruri's round green eyes blinked in confusion as she pondered out loud. "Ah, but spice? Mmm. It warms you up inside like it's giving you a nice comforting hug. You like hugs right? Hugs are great. Spice is what love is made of!" Although her rambling was full of nonsense, she nodded in agreement to her own words as if they were the wisest of ramblings.

"Itadakimasu!" No longer able to contain herself, she practically unhinged her jaw and engulfed the chicken in a matter of seconds. Hot sauce left its mark on the corner of her lips as she continued through the rest of the meal in a frenzy, leaving herself with a clean plate before she even realized it. Once she snapped out of eating mode, Ruri leaned back in her seat, patting her full stomach. Although her gut felt scorching hot, she was more than satisfied with the meal. "That was actually really good. Great job guys! Which one of you worked on the chicken? You're one of my best friends now, okay? Okay." Not letting anyone argue, she poured herself a cup of water and gulped it down to quench her thirst, leaving no room for rejection.

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Alex @Shinku⭐Kun

0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129-jpg.161650

Assarragi, Keita
location - kitchen to dining room
Mention - Miyuki, haruhi, ryo, lucinda
interacting with - rain, akemi,

Kei was wrapping his cut finger when Rain of all people offered him a band-aid and told him he'd handle the food so he could clean up, he also mentioned the rivalry he had with Akemi. "oh, um thanks man. um, it's not really a rivalry or anything we just. um" he exhaled. "thanks again man, i'll be careful." he said as he watched him get things together. 'damn, is it that transparent that Rain could tell that me and Akemi are rivals, does he know what about? i mean he has to right. what else can we be rivals for.' He signed and looked over at Akemi who was bandaging himself too. 'did he cut his finger too? damn it can't he let me have anything.' he thought, He went back to washing dishes as he did Mikyuki was arguing with Ryo still, Kei smiled thinking if he didn't know any better he could swear they were going out. he raised his eyebrows at the realization. 'they'd actually make a good couple' he thought as he finished the last pot.

He was about to head out to the dining room when he heard Haruhi call them all to eat when he saw Akemi acting all sneaky in the kitchen. "what are you doing Akemi." he said to himself as he watched the red head sneak out into the dining room . He followed behind just in time for him to see Akemi drop off a special dish just for Lucinda. Kei stopped in his tracks, not only was there no room for him next to Lucinda at the table, but it looked like in the kitchen as well. Akemi presented her with a bunny egg and knowing her preferences she would love it. Kei found an empty seat, he just sat down not really paying attention who he sat next to. 'damn it Akemi you sly bastard. you know i can't cook so you try to win that way.' he thought as he glared at Akemi from across the table. Kei picked up a glass to take a drink when he heard something come from Akemi's mouth. Time seemed to slow down as he heard those horrible words from Akemi's lips. "Some bunny loves you" Keita started choking, his throat sealed as he heard those dreaded words, it was like he practically confessed to her right there.

Keita took in a deep breath as he recovered from the shock. He immediately stood up, his chair skidding across the floor making a noise as he looked at the bright red Akemi. Kei felt eyes on him so he looked at the kitchen, "oh. i um left something in the kitchen." he walked over to Akemi and grabbed him by his shoulder applying a bit of pressure to signal the importance of what he was about to say. "Akemi can you help me it's a 2 man job after all." he said doing his best to keep his cool in front of everyone. He walked into the kitchen assuming Akemi would follow. As soon as he walked into the kitchen his fists balled up his fake smile was replaced by one of anger, he watched the door waiting for Akemi's smug face to walk in so he could give him another beating, how dare he break their promise. They both agreed they wouldn't confess to Lucinda and he did it in front of everyone. that sly bastard, that two faced red headed bastard, that fake good guy fire headed BASTARD. he stood there fuming waiting.

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Dining room
Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze), Bob (@Rads)
Mentions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)
Haruhi appreciated Bob's commented about her getting a chance to relax and sit down after everything she had been doing, and she gave him a smile as a thank you. But Haruhi was just Haruhi and she wasn't going to let go of Reina or stop pulling her over to sit next to her because that was just who she was. "Of course she will," she replied back to him and then motioned for him to take a seat down shortly too because it was his lunch as well.

As everyone else was finding their seats and beginning to eat, Haru put her focus back on Reina. "I still have plenty of energy left," she replied back to Reina when she heard her reply. "After all, it's only lunch time." And there were also two other days of the camp after the one they were currently on. But Haruhi always tended to have a lot of energy. It seemed almost impossible for that girl to not have any, at least when it came to her club and romance. Haru then took a seat down at the table with Reina and started to put some food on her plate as her best friend was busy trying to calm down Miyuki again.

If that was calming her down? It almost seemed like it might embarrass the young woman more. And Haruhi wondered what Reina's true intentions might be then if she knew what she was saying. Though Haru was firmly dedicated to the Miyuki and Ryunosuke pairing, she did wonder if Reina's actions earlier really were just only acting to see how Miyuki would take the situation of acting like a girlfriend. Haruhi wanted her lovely Reina to find love too though.

Haruhi was about to bring some food up to her mouth when Reina suddenly rested her head onto her shoulder. Hearts suddenly appeared around Haruhi's head as she grinned happily and she even swung her legs around like she was a little girl excited about something. "Oh, you are so cute I could just pick you up and take you home! Oh wait! I did!"

But those little hearts disappeared when she heard Reina's comment about no one in the club dating. "It won't stay that way for long," she whispered as she glanced over at a few of the members sitting at the table. But she was caught off guard when she heard the rest of the comment.

Admirers? Did she have admirers that wanted to date her? Has she ever thought of dating...?

Only all the time!!! Boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfriend! That was like her ultimate dream since, well, since she could remember. "Any of them sparked my interest? Well, I don't even know who they are. But I would say someone who I can just be myself with would be great. Someone I could eat some sweets with. Someone who would assist me in my escapades of finding love for others. Someone who would protect me from the things I don't like. You know, someone who just loves being around me even when I'm doing things like this training camp."

Hmm. That kind of sounded familiar? Why? Well, if she couldn't figure that out now, might as well just revisit it later. "What about you Reina? You have tons of admirers too. I could totally help fix you up with someone if there's someone you want to be with. But they have to be perfect because I won't share my lovely Reina with just anyone. My friends will only get the best partners. I will not accept any less."

Last edited:

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze), Bob (@Rads)
Mentions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)
Haruhi appreciated Bob's commented about her getting a chance to relax and sit down after everything she had been doing, and she gave him a smile as a thank you. But Haruhi was just Haruhi and she wasn't going to let go of Reina or stop pulling her over to sit next to her because that was just who she was. "Of course she will," she replied back to him and then motioned for him to take a seat down shortly too because it was his lunch as well.

As everyone else was finding their seats and beginning to eat, Haru put her focus back on Reina. "I still have plenty of energy left," she replied back to Reina when she heard her reply. "After all, it's only lunch time." And there were also two other days of the camp after the one they were currently on. But Haruhi always tended to have a lot of energy. It seemed almost impossible for that girl to not have any, at least when it came to her club and romance. Haru then took a seat down at the table with Reina and started to put some food on her plate as her best friend was busy trying to calm down Miyuki again.

If that was calming her down? It almost seemed like it might embarrass the young woman more. And Haruhi wondered what Reina's true intentions might be then if she knew what she was saying. Though Haru was firmly dedicated to the Miyuki and Ryunosuke pairing, she did wonder if Reina's actions earlier really were just only acting to see how Miyuki would take the situation of acting like a girlfriend. Haruhi wanted her lovely Reina to find love too though.

Haruhi was about to bring some food up to her mouth when Reina suddenly rested her head onto her shoulder. Hearts suddenly appeared around Haruhi's head as she grinned happily and she even swung her legs around like she was a little girl excited about something. "Oh, you are so cute I could just pick you up and take you home! Oh wait! I did!"

But those little hearts disappeared when she heard Reina's comment about no one in the club dating. "It won't stay that way for long," she whispered as she glanced over at a few of the members sitting at the table. But she was caught off guard when she heard the rest of the comment.

Admirers? Did she have admirers that wanted to date her? Has she ever thought of dating...?

Only all the time!!! Boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfriend! That was like her ultimate dream since, well, since she could remember. "Any of them sparked my interest? Well, I don't even know who they are. But I would say someone who I can just be myself with would be great. Someone I could eat some sweets with. Someone who would assist me in my escapades of finding love for others. Someone who would protect me from the things I don't like. You know, someone who just loves being around me even when I'm doing things like this training camp."

Hmm. That kind of sounded familiar? Why? Well, if she couldn't figure that out now, might as well just revisit it later. "What about you Reina? You have tons of admirers too. I could totally help fix you up with someone if there's someone you want to be with. But they have to be perfect because I won't share my lovely Reina with just anyone. My friends will only get the best partners. I will not accept any less."
Bob gently laughs as he sits opposite haru then pulls salad then the chicken serving himself the puts the food back for all. He pauses for a minute or so then says" that's pretty particular haru chan, but there is a fine line between playing cupid and finding the balance in one's own real, I hope you keep that in mind should you find that special some one".
He pauses for a minute then says" I speak from experince and I don't mind if I don't find another special some one but if by chance I do then I'm a very lucky guy".

Last edited:
Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Interactions/Mentions: Reina, Haruhi, Ryunosuke,

The purple eyed girl named Miyuki began sputtering upon hearing Ryunosuke calling her a jigglypuff. She can't believe he's still calling her pokemon names! Seriously, does she act or look like a pokemon to him? She was about to retaliate and argue but a large hand patting her head made her stop. The simple touch sent a wave of butterflies coursing through her veins, their fluttering wings easing the irritation that had settled inside her. It made her feel warm and fuzzy to the point that she closed her eyes and started purring. She didn't care that her heart started pounding louder and her cheeks started to redden like a tomato. She just enjoyed the feeling of being patted or petted and for a moment, she forget that a guy was petting her.
Another warm hand snapped out of her trance. Her purple eyes quickly settled where the other warmth was coming from only to see Reina stroking her hand! Flustered once again, she quickly retracted her hand from Reina and moved away from Ryunosuke. "Uh, um.." Her brain can't process nor function properly because she was too frazzled. Her mind kept going back to what happened earlier! Sure it was all an act but somehow seeing Reina getting touchy with her makes her awkward and uncomfortable.
When Reina asked if Miyuki viewed the blonde in a similar light as the octopus head named Ryunosuke, she frowned. She didn't understand the question so she didn't really know what to answer. View Reina like Ryunosuke? What does that mean? Its not like I like Ryunosuke or anything! Sure, he's sometimes nice and he makes me feel fuzzy for some weird reason but there's no way that I see Reina like that octopus head. Besides, I don't like Reina. I mean.. I like her as a friend, I think? So.. does that mean she's asking me if I see Ryunosuke as a friend as well?
Miyuki then looked at Ryunosuke before looking back at Reina. Okaaaaay. Maybe I see Ryunosuke as a friend. I mean, not right now but I admit he's slowly growing on me. BUT NOT BECAUSE I LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING. He's just.. nice and so annoying that I'm starting to get used to his presence
Thus out of confusion and innocence. Miyuki answered Reina with a yes. "Um, yes? "
Soon, the conversation shifted into dating and Miyuki scrunched her nose. There's no way she's going to find a member of Lover's Club that she's willing to date. She has androphobia for heavens sake! Also, wouldn't it be awkward to date a club member?
"Lucky I don't have time to date nor romantically like anyone in the club" she mumbled while putting some salad on her plate "But if one of the members decide that they want to date anyone and needs help with planning, then I'll surely help!"

168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location:Villa Deck | Color Code: #FF0080 |
Lucinda's doubts began to diminish as Miyuki sat beside her. At this gesture Lucinda practically teared up. She really had been overreacting. Slyly Lucinda made a mental notice of how Miyuki took Ryunosuke to sit by her. The inner matchmaker inside her squealed as she began to imagine the wedding ceremony- Yes a little too far ahead, but if she wasn't to have her own it wouldn't kill her to imagine another's. Of course it could physically be seen when Miyuki "didn't know she was there" that the secretary deflated. Lucinda squished her cheeks and frowned. 'So she didn't sit next to me on purpose. I'm getting too arrogant for my own good'. Lucinda straightened up immediately when Miyuki had called her name, snapping the secretary out of her thoughts. "U-Ur... Hrm.." Lucinda hadn't taken a bite yet, perhaps she should but she wanted to wait until everyone was seated. She wondered how chaotic this lunch was going to be.

She smiled fondly at the thought. At home the 'family' had always had dinner together, but lunch and breakfast were pretty much independent times. Lucinda sat pondering for a little while before realizing that she hadn't answered Miyuki but realized that while in thought her attention had been redirected to Ryunosuke and Reina. Lucinda nodded slowly before smiling softly. She looked back at the food before taking a small bite. It took everything in Lucinda's power to simply put the fork down, she'd wait for everyone else. With one had she placed it on her cheek, a look of wonder spread upon her face. She'd have to get lessons from Miyuki sometime. Something to look forward to. On the other hand, Lucinda was very satisfied from the quality of food. She hated to admit it, but she half expected to be cringing through lunch.

Lucinda perked up as she heard the sound of Akemi's voice, especially at the comment that the red-head had made. She covered her mouth to refrain a stray chuckle from slipping out of her mouth. Perhaps she could get everyone on the boat of Ryuki. '....' She should really start finding other people who shipped the same people she did so they could discuss a proper ship name. She then returned her attention to Akemi, her eyes sparkling at the bunny. She didn't know how her childhood friend did it. How did the quiet kid turn into a chef? For a brief moment her brows furrowed, 'I haven't changed at all.' Absentmindedly Lucinda nodded her head, a rabbit castle. She wondered if she could try make a fondant rabbit prince. She'd have to poke around the kitchen. At all the rabbit themed food, Lucinda's eyes seemed to sparkle brighter. "Akemi-san, I'm not sure it's a good idea to spoil me this much." She said with a chuckle. "I might get arrogant and demand all of this from you all the time."

As he spoke those words at first Lucinda's cheeks turned pink as she rapidly shook her head. He couldn't. In a half-hearted joking tone she replied, "Akemi-san. If you're going to get embarrassed about making a pun what made you do it in the first place?" She paused earnestly adding, "But thank you anyways." She reached out to pat his head in consolation but withdrew it quickly, once more. She glared at her hand. At this point the action was an instinctive reaction whenever she saw her childhood friend down. Lucinda watched Keita approach Akemi, placing his hands on his shoulders. Curiously, Lucinda tilted her head. When Keita mentioned a 'two-man job' before walking away, she faced Akemi before standing. "It's alright Akemi-san. I can do it. You should get a chance to eat and besides, I'm his mentor. I shouldn't pass off my duties to someone else. I'm trusting you not to let anyone take my seat!" She said before setting her bag on her chair and began walking towards the kitchen door. She then turned around and clasped her hands together before adding, "U-Urm, but if someone really wants to sit there you don't have to stop them."

A mist of ignorance surrounded the violet-haired individual as she opened the kitchen doors, "Urm, I might be too short for the task but I thought Akemi-san should have time to e-" As she looked up, her blood ran cold. A fearsome expression filled his face, his fists curled, if he had fangs she was sure they'd be bared. She could see now that he lived up to the title of 'Mad Dog', the cutesy image of her kouhai was shattered as she trembled. She wasn't sure if she wanted to run. She felt paralyzed, caught between the remaining fragments of the image of her kouhai, or the instinct to run. "I.. I d-didn't k-know that I-" Was it something she did? Lucinda wasn't sure she could sense any warmness that she was used to. It was wrong that she felt this way, he was the same person he was earlier then why- why couldn't she stop shaking? It was her duty as his mentor to accept him for who he was, but, but- - After that thought her thoughts scrambled, her mind sent into overdrive and with a cornered expression, she matched the gaze of Keita.
- - - - - - - - - -
Interaction(s):
M
iyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold
Keita Assaragi x @Kurogane86
Mention(s):

Ryunosuke Akiyama x @Shinku⭐Kun

Last edited:
2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

LocationHaruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: | Mentions: Miyuki, and Reina

Confused and kind of curious, Ryunosuke slowly lowered his head to look down at Miyuki once he felt a slight vibration coming from her as he "petted" the top of her head. It was then when he realized that she was purring like a cat! Scoffing with amusement, the black-haired guy kept staring at her, concluding that maybe this was how Miyuki reacted when she was pleased with something, mostly because she lives with cats. And maybe because they were her only friends, she somehow learned how to act like them. This realization made Ryunosuke's eyes fill with some tears as he found it really sad and depressing. "Oh, my God, she really needs friends!" he thought, quickly wiping the tears from his eyes. "Don't worry, Miyuki-chan! From now on, I'll be a good friend to you and help you find more. I will even force Alex-kun to befriend you!"

Now with a new purpose in life, Ryunosuke nodded his head and smiled with a determined expression. When he was about to give Miyuki a caring hug because he felt the urge to do so, he was quickly rejected by her, apparently after Reina grabbed her hand. Perplexed by what was going on between them, Ryunosuke blinked his eyes twice, wondering if something happened between them while he was cooking. "Huh... Did I missed something when I was out?" he mumbled so quietly that probably Miyuki nor Reina heard him.

However, the conversation that brought Reina was a really interesting one that caught Ryunosuke's attention. A string of hair in the center of his head perked up as he heard Reina mentioning something about Miyuki seeing her similar light as him. What did she meant by that was beyond Ryunosuke's comprehension, but somehow, it made his cheeks fluster lightly. Surprised by the unexpected expression and feeling, Ryunosuke blinked twice, kind of embarrassed. So, he simply looked down at his plate to begin to eat, just minding his own business.

"Hold on, doesn't that means that Miyuki looks at me in a particular, non-violent way, though?"

This wild, random thought assaulted Ryunosuke's brain, almost choking with the piece of chicken he ate. Coughing and covering his mouth with his left hand, Ryunosuke quickly picked his glass of fruit punch and took a big gulp, finally calming down. "Did I almost died by eating my own food!? Oh, God, that would be really unfortunate, yet hilarious in a really dark way." Sighing deeply, Ryunosuke laid down his drink on the table before turning his head to look at Miyuki for a few seconds. Then, he slowly looked down at his plate again, getting lost in his thoughts, deeply.

"Mmh... Now that I think about it, sometimes I feel kind of weird being around her. Like, really awkward. My head feels fuzzy and I feel like feathers tickling my stomach. And my heart somehow races when I stare deep into her purple eyes, which, by the way, are really beautiful. Is like staring at a pair of flawless amethysts. They match perfectly with her gorgeous raven hair..."

Realizing that he went full poet thinking about Miyuki, Ryunosuke widened his eyes and blushed a deep red. Sighing with embarrassment, he quickly lowered himself and cover his face with his arms, shocked by such wild observations about Miyuki's eyes and hair. Maybe they were his favorites features about her?

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Alexander Kisaragi
Haruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Reina, and Ruri (@Iceydaze), and Ryunosuke | Mentions: Haruhi

It was a fact that Alexander practically didn't know Ruri that much. He only heard about her thanks to a couple of his friends in school that explained how this short and adorable Junior girl beat the crap out of a bully Senior guy that was like five times her height and weight. They said that she moved so fast that the poor guy didn't have the chance to react at all. It was all taped on a video that went viral around the school, but Alexander had his doubts, though. He was sitting beside her right now, and while he stared at her curiously, he could notice how cute and adorable she was. Heck, she was even a considerable few inches shorter than him. There was no way she could've to fight that tall, big, and muscled guy in less than 10 seconds, and walk away without a single scratch! Or that's what Alexander thought.

Shaking away those thoughts, Alexander picked his fork, grabbed a piece of chicken with it and when he opened his mouth to take the bite, his body froze when he saw how Rurin went full beast mode and devoured her food without thinking it twice. She said she hated candy and was a spicy enthusiast, but he didn't think she was that serious. A big drop of sweat appeared on top of his head and the piece of chicken fell of his fork as he stared at Rurin, literally not flinching at all as that spicy sauce probably slapped her mouth and tastebuds. He saw her pouring the whole bottle into the chicken the salad, and even the watermelon, so how come that she wasn't backing away from her food to take a break from that heat!? Is she even human at all!?

Swallowing hard and sending some mental prayers to Rurin innocent stomach, Alexander began to eat his food with his own calm pace, eying the Loli next to him once in a while, and when she finally finished eating, which she did quite fast, she went back to her adorable and innocent mode. Alexander could swear that a loving aura was emerging from her, which made his frozen Tsundere heart melt. He somehow just wanted to drop everything and hug the crap out of her, but, of course, he was afraid she would get angry or try to eat him. That last one didn't make sense at all, but after watching her devouring three spicy dishes in no time, Alexander didn't want to risk anything.

"A-Ah, you have sauce all over your mouth, Rurin," said Alexander, using the nickname everyone in the club uses to call her. As he grabbed a napkin, Alexander turned his body to face Rurin and gently began to wipe the sauce off her mouth. This was one of those weird and rare occasions where Alexander acts kindly. He looked like a big brother taking care of his cute little sister. Making sure that her mouth was clean, Alexander finally realized what he just did. "A-Ah! O-O-Oh, my God...! I-I'm so sorry!" he quickly said out loud with a slight panic, sweating nervously as he quickly dropped the napkin on the table. "I-I didn't mean to do such an awkward thing... I literally didn't think about it. Oh, God, this is so embarrassing, I'm so sorry!"

Blushing the deepest tone of red possible, Alexander quickly looked way from Ruri as he was now not able to look at her. He was way too embarrassed ad he hoped that nobody saw him wiping her mouth. He probably looked weird and kind of creepy. He also hoped that nobody called the FBI on him or the Loli Police.

Still flustered after a few seconds, Alexander picked his glass of fruit juice and took a couple of sips. Curious to know how Haruhi was doing, he turned his head to where she was sitting. Unfortunately, the only thing his eyes witnessed was Reina shamelessly laying her head on Haruhi's shoulder. She was also all lovey-dovey with her!

Widening his eyes with shock, Alexander quickly lowered his glass and spat some juice from his mouth. Sadly, Ryunosuke was the one sitting in from of him, so all the juice landed all over his face. Yelping with surprise and disgust, Ryunosuke cursed under his breath.
"What the hell, Alex-kun!?" he shouted, quickly taking a napkin to wipe his face and some parts of his arms. "Dude, this was uncalled for! I did nothing to deserve this! Why are you like this, huh?" Ignoring him, Alexander quickly stood up from his chair and pointed at Reina, frowning with rage. That was it for him. That was the last straw and he couldn't take it anymore.

"Chiaki Reina, I declare war on you!" he shouted out loud with a serious expression, furiously pointing with his right hand at Reina.

As Ryunosuke finished wiping the juice from his face and arms, his eyes widened with awe as he heard his Tsundere friend declaring war on Reina for some reason. With his mouth opened and jaw dropped, a slightly amused smile creep over Ryunosuke's mouth as he moved his head to look at both Reina and Alexander.

Last edited:
Reina Chiaki

Miyuki’s agreement was definitely unintentional but also the cutest thing ever. The silly girl didn’t even realize what she just admitted. Naturally, the boy beside her seemed just as clueless. The expressions the two made matched in a way Reina couldn’t help but admire. In response, she smiled ambiguously and took a bite of her salad, loving the combination they decided on.

At the president’s obscure comment, Reina followed Haruhi’s gaze to a few of the pairings at the table. Needless to say, the girl wasn’t the president for nothing. Her intuition was so astute, Reina couldn’t help but feel as if she was sitting beside a genius. It was just a shame she was just as Hopeless as the same couples she swept her gaze over. The moment Haruhi admitted she hadn’t realized she even had admirer’s Reina couldn’t help but chuckle and wrap the girl up in a friendly hug, weak to Haruhi’s cuteness. ”Ah, That’s right. if they haven’t even hinted it at the slightest to the love genius, they must really not admire you as much as they claim. How unfortunate for them. Our Haruhi deserves only the best.”

Surprised Haruhi tossed the question right back at her, Reina’s brows raised slightly, taken a bit by surprise. She had never really thought about dating. Most were either interested in her fame or money so she never really bothered giving anyone a chance before. Her personality was so dull, it would be surprising if anyone were to genuinely take interest in her. ”If I were to find anyone, it would have to be someone of similar standing. So long as the interested party has money and a good reputation, I’ll love them unconditionally.” As she replied, a masked face suddenly came to mind.

Thinking about it now, the only male she ever found herself devoted to was nothing but a mysterious figure she would probably never get a chance to meet. If he were to take interest in her, it would be an automatic yes. ”Actually, if they are anything like the lead singer of INS, that would be sublime.” A bright smile lit up her features at the very thought of that talented member. Recalling a clip of him tirelessly working away in his studio only made her appreciate his existence further. Sensing her inner fangirl was kicking in, Reina forced herself out of her thoughts and back to reality. ”He really set the bar too high for others. Perhaps I’m better off getting a cat.” She sighed and moved on to eating her salad.

Before she could get a second bite in, the sound of someone spitting out liquid caught her attention. Her gaze flicked over just in time to see a certain blond pointing at her, clearly enraged. A smile briefly blossomed on her lips at the sudden challenge. Just as abruptly, she flipped it around into a frown and meekly held onto Haruhi’s arm, seeking her best friend’s protection. Her eyes were large and untainted as if she had done nothing to set off these events when in reality, she was just feeling a little playful. ”Alex, what’s wrong? You shouldn’t raise your voice at the table. What if someone were to get the wrong impression?” Her voice trembled, the actress seemingly startled by her friend’s outburst. At the moment, coupled with her pajamas, she looked the very picture of a little fox being picked on. If this didn't paint Alex as the bad guy, she didn't know what would.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

Alex @Shinku⭐Kun
Miyuki @DANAsaur
Haruhi @ScarletNova

Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Finished with her own meal, Ruri took the chance to sneak glances at everyone else’s plates, eying them like a vulture. To her surprise, no one else had finished their own portions. Had her stomach not protested, she would have asked anyone if they wanted to share a piece or two. Still, the rate they were consuming their food was simply torture. ’Did I suddenly get transported into a world full of snails with the looks of my friends? The thought of her friends being a slimy creature disguised as a human made her cringe.

Alex pulled her out of her strange fantasy as he went to wipe the sauce off of her face. As the middle child of a large family, she wasn’t all that accustomed to having an older sibling figure to look out for her as they had always looked after the younger ones instead. Needless to say, she was puzzled by the sudden action and remained stunned in place as the blond went on doing his own thing. The strange atmosphere came to an end when he finally realized his actions were a little out of character for him. Seeing him so flustered with his beet red face, Ruri couldn’t suppress the giggles that bursted out involuntarily. ”Ahaha, don’t worry about it, silly. You really are full of surprises, Sanda-chan. Cold one second and warm the next, So cute!”

The atmosphere took yet another turn the moment Alex stood up and waged war. The cute fellow that was sweet only seconds ago seemed to have quite a lot of spice to him. If he were a food, he would definitely be something tasty. The abrupt changes at the table both riled her up for a fight yet also confused her. She had no clue as to what prompted Alex to act out so. ’What is even going on? Looking over at Reina who had always taken a bit of a bystander role, Ruri was even more lost as to how she even provoked Alex. Seeing the girl trembling away like a delicate flower that could be blown away by the lightest of breezes Ruri felt something was off but was unable to pinpoint what. Looking towards Haruhi, Ruri awaited the verdict. ’Harupon is smart. She’ll know what’s going on and what to do!

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Alex @Shinku⭐Kun

AKEMI
CONSULTANT
Location: Dining Room >> Kitchen|| Interactions: Lucinda, Keita || Mentions: None

"If you're going to get embarrassed about making a pun what made you do it in the first place?"

Right? Maybe it was a little out of character for him. Watanabe Akemi always did his best to put up a cool and admirable image, even with the people he felt okay to be himself with. The last thing he did was purposely walk into situations where he felt too bashful to show his face. Usually, those things happened out of habit, but at that moment, he had carefully thought of what he was going to say before speaking it. Did he regret it, no?

The answer to Lucinda's question was an easy one. To see her happy, and maybe even smile. That was why he said it. But Akemi had gotten something even better than that. Lucinda had chuckled at his joke and the pretty sound of laughter emitted from her made him smile despite his red-painted cheeks, though, now his face was warm for a different reason. That same warmth spread throughout his chest as a soft and proud smile blossomed on his face. It was hidden behind the slender fingers on his hand as he covered his mouth. He was still a tad too embarrassed to show off his face, but if he had to bear a little embarrassment just to see his beloved friend smile, then he was more than willing to say those silly things.

"I like spoiling you though," Akemi mumbled softly behind his fingers. He wouldn't have minded if Lucinda became more demanding of him at all. Why wouldn't she deserve to be as spoiled as any of the other members in their club? She spoiled him far too much. Lucinda was so kind and silly herself. She did do m[uch for him but hardly let him do anything for her. .. Though, he would be lying if he said that there hadn't been a slight change in their relationship. It could have been them simply aging. But of course there was a change, after all, he didn't see her the same way he had done before.

There was a chance that Akemi could have been overanalyzing it all. Before the redhead could ponder on it any longer or carry out the conversation with the pretty purple haired girl, he felt ominous like presence from behind and what followed with it was a death grip on his shoulders. "K - Keita?" He turned around slowly to face the boy and blinked his eyes. He looked very calm, but the grip on his shoulder said otherwise. What had he done this time?

The absolutely last thing Akemi wanted to do was follow him into the kitchen. He only wanted to sit and enjoy his meal with Lucinda. But even that was ruined as Lucinda stood up from her seat and offered to go in his place. This was one of those moments where Lucinda was far too kind for her own good. "Wait! Lucinda-Chan!" He hopped up from his seat, but she was well on her way.

To go to the kitchen or to stay as Lucinda asked of him. Akemi huffed and ruffled his red hair. He didn't want anyone to steal Lucinda's seat even if she was okay with it. She had given him a task he deemed important because she asked it of him. But he didn't feel comfortable letting her go into the kitchen with an upset Keita. He had lost his appetite almost as soon as she left.

Akemi pulled out the food coloring marker from his pocket, the same one he used to draw the egg rabbit's face. The idea had come to him as soon as his red eyes spotted the folded white napkin. He unfolded it and scribbled down: "LU-CHAN'S SEAT. DO NOT SIT". As a signature, he drew a rabbit face and laid it on her chair. To weigh it down, he used a fork, but then quickly replace it with a spoon. If someone sat down without seeing the sign, they'd hurt their bum.

Once it was done, Akemi rushed to join Lucinda and Keita in the kitchen. "I'm here!" He announced his presence before stopping in his tracks at the sight of a trembling Lucinda. "Lu ..." Bewilderment took him over before he remembered who else was in the kitchen. He followed her gaze to Keita and a stern frown came across his face.

Without hesitation, Akemi stepped forward and took Lucinda's shoulders in his hands, pulling her back gently to stand just a step behind him. "Lu-chan," he called her name softly as he looked down at her, offering the warmest smile he could possibly muster. "It's okay, you've done nothing. Who could be mad at you? Keita called me to the kitchen remember?" His priority was to calm down Lucinda, there was no time to be embarrassed when she was shaking so and obviously scared. Akemi gave her shoulders reassuring squeeze before letting her go and patting her head delicately. "It's okay."

With that said, he looked back to Keita, once again stern. "Keita, I understand you're upset and we can talk, but apologize to Lu-chan first." Akemi frowned at him. There was no excuse for this, the boy had to put a cap on his anger.

Tagged: @xLarius @Kurogane86

MAMI
MASKED STAR
Location: Dining Room || Interactions: Reina, Alex || Mentions: Haruhi

Silently nibbling on a piece of chicken, Mami was both entertained and weirded out by the members of the club. They were all so lively and amusing, though, he supposed that was the very reasong he enjoyed hanging out with them. A day with the Lovers club was never boring and Mami was grateful to be around them as he had no firends outside of INS, and they went to different schools, some of them alreddy graduated. To put it simply, he had no real friends outside of work. But the mebers of the Lover's club filled that hollow lonely feeling in his chest, they never gave him a chance to sit and sink into that somber feeling. They were amazing --most of them--, though, he didnt get to say it often. They brought a smile to his face even now as he resisted to laugh at the conversation between Miyuki and Reina.

However, Mami's pleasant mood changed drastically as he listened to the conversation between Reina and Haruhi. He hadn't been listening because cared about what Reina's ideal type, he just wanted to know so he could pick fun at her later. After all, what better opportunity would he have a sly little smirk had slipped onto his face from behind his cup as he sipped on his juice, but that smirk was wiped off the moment she mentioned the lead singer of INS. Aka, himself.

Mami choked on his drink, struggling to get the liquid caught in his throat out and intake proper air. He likely could have died there, but by some miracle, he was able to once again breath with a burning throat. Everything else became background noise as he wrapped his slender fingers around his sore throat and got lost in his thoughts.

Reina was a fan of INS, huh? He should have known that the moment she compared him to ...well .. himself. But hadn't thought anything else of it simply because she had insulted him at the time and so his irritation had won over reasoning. Now she was sitting there saying he was her ideal type without knowing. Was it just Mami or was the room getting hotter? He pressed the back of his hand to his forehead and concluded at his suddenly warm temperature he was coming down with a fever. It was best that he went to bed soon.

If Reina was to find out who he really was, all her interest in INS would decline. She would be disappointed, maybe even betrayed. "As I thought, it's best if I don't tell her." All the fantasies he had of throwing his celebrity status in her face was erased as he nodded quietly to himself and took another sip from his cup. Then he paused. He didn't think that way because he actually cared about how Reina perceived him or how she would heartbroken about her celeb crush being hamster looking high school boy or anything like that! It was simply because she was a fan and Mami hated letting his fans down. They were what built him, something he often expressed during interviews and concerts. Even if those fans were quite annoying.

From behind his glass, with a warm face, Mami glared at Reina. The sly little fox. Just what was she up to now? Picking a fight with Alex.

Mami didn't even think before hopping up from his seat. "You sly fox, you can't fool me!" Mami harumphed at Reina before turning to Alex. "Alex-san, I support you all the way. There are only a few of us who know Chiaki Reina's true colors." He nodded his head, his blonde hair shaking with his head. Truth be told, he had no idea what they were fighting about, but he knew that Reina was up to no good and he would support the other team. Especially since she had embarrassed twice in one day, in the kitchen and now at the table.

Plus, Alex was a pitiful little guy and he could use all the help he could get. Mami wasn't blind, it was quite obvious to him, an outsider that his fellow blonde male had the largest crush on Haruhi. He didn't see why, but he did. Hell, Mami had better eyes than most of the club members, which was silly since it was their job to get couples together.

"Hwaiting!" Mami pumped both of his fists as he slipped back into his first language, Korean.

Tagged: @Shinku⭐Kun @Iceydaze @ScarletNova

Keita
in the kitchen
with @MaryGold and @xLarius

Keita was fuming waiting to punch that red headed bastard right in the face. He saw the kitchen door start to open, he balled up his fist and reached back ready to give him a solid punch right in his stupid red headed face. The door swung open, revealing a small startled Lucinda. He looked at her face it was so shocked and frightened, Keita remembered that look well, it was the same look girls at his old middle school had if they happen to bump into him. It was the look of fear, a look that pierced Keita's heart every time. "hey, i." he dropped his fists and tried to speak to her calmly. "hey, i didn't. I didn't mean for you to see me. I wanted to. Akemi was supposed to." He was trying to piece together his thoughts but that look, that terrified look. 'Stop it, please Lucinda stop looking at me like that. I. I can't stand it. you should be the only one that understands i wouldn't hurt you.' That's when he looked down at his bruised fists.

He remembered he was supposed to be a nice guy and everything but he still resorted to violence the first chance he got and was about to fight with Akemi again. He was about to try to calm her again when Akemi came in. Lucinda saw him and her face changed from fearful to relieved, he didn't think any other face could hurt more but that one. that one cut his already pierced heart. "Lucinda I'm" Akemi came in like a shining white knight and held her and calmed her down, everything Keita wasn't able to. He then said that Keita owes her an apology. "you're right." he swallowed his feelings and tried to smile while his eyes watered. "i'm so sorry Lucinda, i didn't mean to scare you." he said as he started walking tword the door. "i'm gonna excuse myself now. I don't want you to be scarred anymore." as he walked past Akemi he whispered "take care of her."

Keita went back out through the dining room to the room he was staying at. He barely was able to close the door before the tears started falling from his face. All he could do was think of that terrified look on her face then how relieved she was when Akemi showed up. "she's better off with Akemi, he can take care of her, he won't terrify her and they." he grabbed his bag and started throwing his stuff in it. "They make a good couple." He walked over to the window and opened it quietly. "This whole club would be better off without the Demon of Shibuya Middle school hanging around. Good bye everyone I." his voice cracked as he faced the door where the other club members were laughing and having a good time. "I had fun." he bowed and walked over to the window he jumped out and started walking to town.

Keita tried to breath through his feelings but he was still a mess when a cat walked by him. He stopped and knelt down by it, "hey buddy i could use a friend right now, how about you?" he said as he extended his hand for the cat to sniff it. The cat smelt it and then looked like he was scarred, he backed up arching it's back defensively. "i'm not gonna hurt you." he said getting closer. The cat meowed loudly warning him but as he approached the cat got scarred and bit Keita, as soon as it did it ran down the street and up a fence. "ow, shit." he said looking at the bite mark. He shook his head. "Even animals can sense that i'm a monster." he picked up his bag and continued to walk away from his friends and the lovers club.

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze), Bob (@Rads), Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun), Keita (@Kurogane86)
Mentions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Lucinda (@xLarius), Akemi and Mami (@MaryGold)
Haruhi glanced over towards Bob as she paused in her eating, hearing his comment to her on her ideal partner. "There is nothing wrong with being particular if that is what you want," she replied back. Each person had their own interests in the type of person they wanted. But honestly, even if her list was particular she really didn't think it was hard to accomplish. If there was someone she was going to be with, those were just things that would have to happen for it to work out.

"And it isn't just about playing cupid. It already is about helping someone find the right person who they would be happy with," she commented over towards him. Just afterwards she took another bite of her food as she listened to Miyuki's remarks about not having any interest romantically in anyone in the club. A smirk appeared on her face as she stared at their event planner. That remark of Miyuki's wouldn't stay true for long.

She turned her attention back on her best friend when Reina replied back to Haruhi's answers to her previous comments. She temporarily crossed her arms and thought about it. "Perhaps. I am quite perceptive in the love department. I mean, how could I not see if someone had an interest romantically in me," she responded back. She nodded her head, feeling confident in her thoughts. She was the Queen of Hearts after all. She would totally see if someone liked her.

She continued to listen to Reina's responses to her return questions. The answers felt pretty obvious to Haruhi as she had known Reina for her whole life, so they made sense. And when Reina wrapped her arms around Haruhi, the president couldn't help but just have hearts floating around her. Physical affection from Reina in a place where they weren't alone! That was rare! And Haru was going to enjoy it to the fullest. But she was even more surprised about Reina's comments on that lead singer of the group she liked so much. So, Haruhi's lovely Reina had a bit of a crush on this lead singer. Perhaps Haruhi had to look into that more.

"Better off with a cat, Reina? Are you forgetting who you are talking to? I'll--" But Haru's comments were cut off when she heard Alex spit his juice out and suddenly declare war on Reina. She felt her rich female friend take hold of her arm and respond back to Alex's strange outburst. Now, Reina was a really great actress. Anyone who didn't know her well enough would completely be fooled by her meek demeanor she was portraying. But Haruhi had known the girl since they were little and by this point, Haru could tell when the young woman was using her acting skills.

The only problem, Haruhi had no idea why she was pretending and why Alex even declared war on her in the first place. And to add to the strangeness, suddenly Mami was joining Alex's side. There were sides in this war now!? When did this happen? And how did she not know what was going on? She knew everything that went on in this club...

"Hold on a second. We're not raging any wars in this place. We've seen enough blood on this training camp so far..." Haruhi was beginning to explain but then she was cut off as she watched Keita enter the room and then leave like something was bothering him. Not to mention the fact that she suddenly saw from the corner of her eye his body climbing out of the window in the other room. There were windows everywhere in that villa, it wasn't hard to watch him as he left with his bag.

The president suddenly stood up from her seat. "Where is Keita going?" she spoke up. She glanced over towards the kitchen, knowing that Lucinda and Akemi were in there. Something must have happened between the three of them and now Keita was going off somewhere. The problem was, they didn't know where he was going, she didn't know if he knew the area, and considering this was a school club event, she couldn't go losing a club member.

"So, he's running away..." Haruhi thought out loud. She pulled her phone out and dialed his number. After all, she had every members number. She waited, wondering if he was going to respond. Still, even if he did, that didn't mean they could just leave him to wander around by himself. "It looks like we might have a problem everyone." She looked at everyone at the table, her president mode activated again.

"Keita just left and seems to have taken his things with him which means we now have to go out there, find him, and bring him back here. There are a few cars in the garage so if anyone can drive here, we can split up. Some can take the cars and others can go by foot. We have no idea where he might be going though. But I'm not going to let a club member go missing." It looked like lunch was going to be cut short. Hopefully, most of them had eaten already. If not, they could take something along the way.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Interactions/Mentions: Reina | Haruhi | Alexander | Ryunosuke | Mami | Keita

So far, lunch is going well. The club members are talking and laughing while Miyuki just sat on her chair and enjoyed her food, sometimes listening to the conversation around her. It seems the club members on their table was still talking about dating and love: a topic she had no interest in participating. But when Reina and Haruhi mentioned cats, the raven-haired female perked up. She's an avid cat lover! She loves cats so much that she already owns eight of them.

She then wondered if her mother already fed her lovely cats. After all, she still hasn't sent her mother a picture with the boy who was mean to her aka Ryunosuke. W-What she wants is impossible! It's not like Ryunosuke is going to agree to take a picture with me. B-Besides, its embarrassing and I'm sure mom won't let my cats starve. They're like her grandkids!

Shaking the thoughts away from her mind, Miyuki was about to speak up when Alexander cut her off. It seems the blonde male declared war against Reina after spitting juice in Ryunosuke's face. Did she just miss something? Why is Alex picking a fight with Reina? Soon after Mami who Miyuki didn't know was even at their table, hopped up to his seat, giving Miyuki a bit of a scare. To the raven-haired girl, it seemed like the bubbly blonde suddenly popped out of nowhere! But she knew Mami can't be blamed. After all, she was not aware of her surroundings since she's so busy thinking about cats.

Finally feeling her heart calm down, Miyuki took a deep breath and sighed. She didn't know why but it seems she's having a hard time following everything that's happening around her. It might be the exhaustion finally catching up. Maybe I can take a nap after lunch she wondered to herself I think I've done a lot this morning so might as well rest the whole afternoon, right?

But it seems her thought won't be coming true. While Miyuki was eating her salad, Haruhi suddenly announced that Keita ran away and they need to find him and bring him back. Although exhausted, Miyuki asked with worry "Did something happened? Why would Keita run away?"