Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Without realizing their intent to keep her out of the kitchen, Ruri happily agreed to Reina and Haruhi’s suggestions without complaint. “Anything for you Harupon~!” The only problem to charge past was actually getting there. Mamoru already had to carry her over, which Ruri felt bad for. Not wanting to embarrass her shy friend, she settled on powering through instead at the risk of another scolding from Shione.

Knowing there would be some pain, Ruri swallowed the pills Shione was kind enough to give her and made her way over to the kitchen with a small limp. Luckily it wasn’t all that far and she got there fairly quickly. Recalling the instructions Reina gave her, Ruri washed her hands and pulled out all of the dishes and silverware from the cupboards, setting them down on a nearby serving cart that happened to be idling around for no reason.

Grateful for Haruhi’s convenient household items, Ruri used the cart to steady herself and made her way back to the dining room and sat down, carefully wiping down each and every thing she grabbed. Unlike the average person who picked out a particular set, Ruri grabbed them all and stacked them on the table for others to set the table as they saw fit. While she diligently worked on her task, she hummed away the theme of a popular kids show, oblivious the chaos going on in the kitchen, much less everything else around her.

~~~~

As the girls finished setting the table, Ruri was pulled out of her tune by Haruhi’s business tone. Hearing the situation from Haruhi made her heart drop. Shione was a vital part of their crew, all the members were. The thought of losing her was unthinkable. “N-no way! How could they do that?!” Unable to control herself, she abruptly got to her feet, ignoring the sharp pain from her ankle and shook her fist in Shione’s direction. ”Just say the word, Shi-chan. I’ll make them regret the day they ever pushed you around!”

Although she was thoroughly enraged, Ruri still possessed some rationality and quickly calmed herself and sat back down with her arms crossed. “Who are the most eligible bachelors in the club anyway? Is there anyone you find particularly endearing, Shi-chan?” Ruri didn’t want to force anything for her. It was best to at least get that much out of the way, right?

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Haruhi @ScarletNova
Shione @Accelerator

Reina Chiaki

After she finished the coffee, Reina made her way back to the dining room with the others. On her way out, she noticed Mami all fresh and clean from their earlier incident. With the sudden recollection, came the realization that her hair and dress was still a mess. With little time to work with, she set her cup on the kitchen counter and ran upstairs for a quick change.

Not wanting to waste any time, she took a five minute shower before changing into a fox onesie and heading downstairs to join the rest of the girls in the dining room. Her rush was apparent as her hair was still dripping wet and her face was still flushed from the heat of the shower. Somehow she had arrived before some of the others and was free to take a seat wherever she liked. Taking a peek at the variety of supplies out, Reina paused, wondering what to do.

Wanting to do as little possible while looking like she was actually working hard, Reina took a seat by Haruhi and began working on folding the napkins to resemble bunny rabbits for the others to place on plates or bowls or wherever they liked. It wasn’t a particularly draining task but it was a dull one. Each fold was precise and the epitome of perfection. When she finished, she set them to the side for the others to arrange and returned to her cup of coffee.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

None?

ef9c078b5c7ea97537597585c0cf6b0cf35b735d_00.jpg

Tactician| Location: Villa Dining Room | Outfit: Here
Interactions: All the girls (I'm too lazy to tag y'all--- just kidding) Haruhi (@ScarletNova ) Ruri and Reina (@Iceydaze ) Lucinda (@xLarius ) Miyuki (@DANAsaur ) Ruby (@Rads ) Hagurome (@Elusive Thorns )

Mentions: Akemi (@MaryGold ) Ryunosuke and Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun ) Keita (@Kurogane86 ) Mamoru (@Wyborn )

Seeing Ruri get so sentimental about her upcoming departure from the club almost made Shione emotional herself. However, the thought of the curly haired girl marching boldly into her brother's office to "make him pay for pushing his younger sister around" was so amusing that she had to hold back a laugh. At the very least, even if it's just words thrown in the spur of the moment, it showed the silver haired girl that there are people in the club outside of Haruhi and Reina that cared about her quitting the club.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Ruri. You're up against someone arguably more influential and powerful than the Prime Minister. Thanks though. I'll tell my brother how much you want to give him a whoopin." Shione said in a grateful manner.

Then Ruri addressed the elephant in the room. Was there really a guy here that Shione likes? If she had to be completely honest with herself... there was none. To this day, she refused to consider the boys in the club as "lover candidates" since she treated every member like siblings. Also, she was certain that she hadn't triggered any "flags" with them yet and from the extensive experience she's had with playing Visual Novels and Otome games, she was well aware that setting up and triggering flags takes time and preparation. Then there's the issue of the males here having their own love interests. Even if she drops the ideal of treating the members as siblings, from what she's seen thus far it seems like Ryunosuke has a thing for Miyuki, Alex OBVIOUSLY has been crushing on Haruhi for quite some time now, Mamoru and Ruri are a match made in heaven but they just haven't realized it yet, and finally it seems like there's something suspicious going on between Akemi and Keita. Shione was certain that Keita has fallen for Lucinda and the latter has also been long time friends with Akemi. So, employing logical thinking and deductive reasoning, perhaps a love triangle is brewing between them. Looks like the future of either a cat lady or a wine aunt isn't far for Shione.

Suddenly, Shione detected another presence in the room, and lo and behold, it was her ever stealthy attendant, Griselda. The fact that she revealed herself to all these people despite how Shione was aware of her preference for working incognito was quite puzzling. Though from the half-solemn, half-flustered look on her face, she seemed to bear some particularly inconvenient news straight from Shiro.

"Pardon the intrusion, young ladies, but I believe the information I am about to relay to you is most vital for increasing the success of your little... operation." Griselda said in an urgent manner. Shione didn't like that pause in the end there. She was aware that Griselda was part of the faction of maids that didn't approve of Shione's carefree and reckless lifestyle, particularly her part in the Lover's Club, but she had not directly voiced her opinion about it to her.

"It seems that Shiro-sama, Shione-sama's older brother, and current Head of the Higurashi Family feels that he was mistaken about something. He had made the conclusion that perhaps the reason why Shione-sama hasn't had a successful relationship yet is that she "swings both ways but she just doesn't know it yet." Thus, the requirements for the success of your operation changes henceforth. Instead of helping Shione-sama find a boyfriend, the gender restriction is lifted and you may pair her up with ANYONE instead so long as both parties end up falling in love with each other. That is all and you may continue your meeting."

Griselda left just as quickly as she arrived after delivering that piece of information, leaving Shione in an entirely new level of embarrassment. Even though this makes things easier for her to remain in the club, the mere fact that Shiro ratted out that Shione may be a bisexual all along made the silver haired girl want to just curl in the fetal position and wish she ceased to exist. Sure she's been curious here and there since she came across the "Yuri" genre some time ago but she was certain that she liked guys. Or did she? They say that spaghetti is straight until it gets wet. And she had been described as tomboyish by several of her peers despite her best efforts to remain the shining example of a normal schoolgirl.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What am I thinking? Deep breaths, Shione. DEEEP BREATHHS" She screamed mentally.

"Ahem... I'd literally pay you all a hundred thousand yen each if you forget what happened just now. As you may have noticed, some of my brother's maids really lack any tact whatsoever. Anyways, I feel like I haven't really established any meaningful relationships with any of the guys yet... or anyone here for that matter aside from the fact that we're friends and acquaintances so I'm essentially at square one." Shione said in a demotivated voice. Griselda's embarrassing speech was still playing in her head like an obituary. After all that, she was certain that her reputation in the club was pretty much ruined. It almost seemed as Shiro planned the entire damn thing in order to force Shione to quit the club out of embarrassment.​

Last edited:
Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Location: Kitchen - Dining Room | Interactions: Ryu and Alex, Haruhi, Shione

Miyuki continued working on the salad until most of the boys piled in and entered the kitchen. First off were Akemi and Keita who seemed like they had a fight over something. Not that she saw or heard anything but it’s just that the two boys had bruises at the same time. Either they fought or they stumbled together while hugging each other. It’s possible but... Realizing that she's staring too hard, the black haired female looked away and focused on the salad. More boys entered the kitchen and Miyuki could feel her phobia acting up. She was starting to get self-conscious and clumsy to the point that she almost toppled over the bowl of salad.​
She wanted to leave but it was she's hesitant since God knows what these boys will do to the food. She didn't trust them completely but one glance at the octopus head made her feels somewhat calm and relaxed. He seemed so serious about cooking the chicken to perfection that the black haired female wanted to blindly trust him.​
F-Fine. He can take over the kitchen. I mean, the salad is nearly done and all that's left is the kitchen. Besides! If he mess it up, it’s not my fault! His incompetence has nothing to do with me!
"Alex-chan, I better go" she finally whispered before placing the spoon down. She just finished making the salad dressing and it tasted fine to her. Although it tasted like it lacks something, Miyuki didn't think much about it. "Don’t forget to toss the salad into the dressing before service okay? If we toss it now, the leaves will lose its crunch"
Miyuki was about to leave the kitchen but stopped to steal yet another glance at Ryunosuke who's still busy with the chicken. For a moment she just stared before snapping out of it as ridiculous thoughts poisoned her mind. There's no way Ryunosuke looks good grilling chicken while he's sweating profusely and that trail of sweat is going down his shirt! I really need to get out of the kitchen. The heat is starting to get me Red faced, Miyuki suddenly blurted out in a loud voice "I'm leaving! Don't forget to taste the salad dressing before serving it!"
Too embarrassed, Miyuki quickly left the kitchen and entered the dining area just in time to hear Haruhi's words that Shione was given an ultimatum. "What?" Miyuki could feel her worry settling in. Shione can't leave! Everyone in the lover's club is important and had a role to fulfill! Without Shione, things will definitely be chaotic. No one can do Shione's job like she does. Besides, the lover's club is like her second family! Shione leaving will feel like how her dad left her.​
Haruhi continued on talking as the other members talked as well. As usual, Miyuki just stood on her spot and blended in the background while her mind was starting to formulate events that could help their dear friend. Maybe do the cliché ones? Or set her up with a blind date? I'm sure the club can find a guy who's perfect for Shione!
She was about to voice out her thoughts when out of nowhere a maid suddenly appeared telling them that Shione might swing both ways. Poor little Miyuki had no idea what that means but based on the explanation, she kind of understand it. So we need to find anyone who likes Shione. May it be a girl or a boy
Just then a wild idea clawed into her mind. It was crazy and in a way stupid but if executed correctly it will work. Besides, with such a little time frame it’s one of the plausible plans.​
"Um.." taking a deep breath and trying to build up her courage, Miyuki began speaking "...what if.. we.. I mean, Shione and I.. try?"
"Hear me out" she immediately reasoned, her face red and her voice loud in hopes it will stop them from thinking she's crazy and stop them from judging her. "We have limited amount of time and I am certain Shione's brother wanted to see immediate results. Since I have a phobia of men wouldn't it be logical to pair us up?"
"B-But of course n-not as a couple right away! Maybe just as friends? W-We can pretend we're lovers so that we can have more time while the team try to find someone who will really be your true love."
Already feeling more than embarrassed, Miyuki quickly covered her tomato red face and curled up into a ball in hopes the floor will open up and swallow her whole. "I just want Shione to stay with us! She's a valuable member of the Lover's Club and and.." Tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes but she tried so hard not to let it all. She doesn't want anyone to think she's being overly dramatic about everything. "...and she's family! We're supposed to stick together and not leave anyone behind"

Reina Chiaki

Reina also found Ruri’s suggestion rather adorable. She’d pay some serious money to watch it go down. Hiding her smile behind her mug of coffee, Reina turned her attention to Griselda who stepped forward to help. When she boldly pointed out Shione’s sexual orientation before the group, Reina was so shocked she nearly choked on the sip she had taken and quickly grabbed a handkerchief to cough into, nearly spilling her drink in the process.

For its own safety, Reina set the mug down on the table and turned to look for a reaction from Shione only to find that the girl had kept her composure, a trait that only added to their tactician's charm. Reina couldn’t help but smile fondly at her. The smile faltered once their event planner made a suggestion. ‘Can Miyuki even pull something like that off?’ Reina tilted her head to the side as she wondered to herself. Looking at Miyuki, she was already tomato red from simply suggesting it. It was clear Miyuki didn’t think ahead here. Their adorable little event planner was like a cute little bunny, meant to be treated with utmost care.

At that thought, Reina made her way to Miyuki’s side and pulled her chair out with her on it and exerted enough force to tilt the chair back. Although Reina wasn’t the strongest by far, Miyuki wasn’t exactly heavy either. Not even bothering to warn the poor girl, Reina tenderly brushed Miyuki’s hair out of her face, carefully tucking it behind the girl’s ear. With the black silky strands out of the way, she gently caressed her face, her fingers sliding down to lightly pinch the girl’s chin to keep her from running off as she leaned down to face her properly.

An expert in the field, Reina kept her lips mere centimeters from touching Miyuki’s. She had no intent on stealing her first kiss and only wished to prove a point. However, even she couldn’t help but appreciate Miyuki’s lips looked rather soft and were like pink little cherry blossom petals, carrying the promise of sweet passion that could lure even the most patient man over, much less someone as inexperienced as herself.

Finding herself distracted from the original plan, Reina tore her eyes away from Miyuki’s lips and stared into the girl’s purple eyes with her own. “Miyuki. What capabilities do you have to even make such a suggestion?” Feeling her own heartbeat quicken as the realization of what she just did hit her, Reina snapped out of the role and backed off,carefully setting Miyuki’s chair back down on all fours. Seemingly unbothered, she returned to her seat. “If Miyuki changes her mind, then I don’t mind volunteering as well. At the very least I can act the part.” Reina suggested before returning to her drink, calmly taking a sip as if nothing just happened.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

Miyuki @DANAsaur

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Dining room
Interactions: Reina and Ruri (@Iceydaze), Shione (@Accelerator), Hagurome (@Elusive Thorns), Ruby (@Rads), Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Lucinda (@xLarius)
Mentions: The boys in general
It was nice to see that a lot of them were genuinely upset about the news and that they really wanted to do something in order to help Shione, even if it apparently meant having Ruri go to Shione's brother and beat him up. But Haru was pretty confident that that wasn't going to be the best plan. She was about to speak again but Shione herself explained why that probably wouldn't be the best idea. Still... If Shione's brother really thought that Haru was going to let Shione quit just because he wanted her to, well he had another thing coming. And if their plans here wouldn't work then that man was going to have an interesting visit by a certain club president with a certain family last name. A family who was also arguably more influential and more powerful than the Prime Minister as well.

Just as Haruhi was going to speak up again, another interruption happened, courtesy of a certain maid who seemed to be forgetting that she was still considered a guest at this villa and this club retreat. And Haruhi would appreciate that a guest didn't go changing their plans while embarrassing their lovely Shione in the process. Haruhi made a faint grumble at this commotion as Shione tried to get them all to forget what the maid just said.

Though...Haru probably shouldn't tell Shione or any of them for that matter, that there was never anything that got passed Haruhi's reports and files on them. But that wasn't time for that right now.

Haruhi was caught out of her thoughts when cute little Miyuki suggested that she pretend to be Shione's girlfriend and fool her brother into thinking she had a relationship. It was surprising that such a shy girl would suggest herself for something like that. She was just a sweetie, wasn't she? Reina then suddenly seemed to test the girl, showing her that that plan would probably be harder than it sounded.

It got pretty steamy in there between those two girls. And Haruhi was starting to honestly wonder about those two for a few seconds, but she knew what the real ship was. But Haru probably shouldn't mention that Miyuki X Ryunosuke t-shirt she had though. Finally, Haruhi raised up her hands to try to get some order for her to speak again and solve the problem. Knowing the boys, they would probably be showing up soon.

"Hold on. Hold on everyone. We're going to stick with the original plan for now. So, focus on the boys," Haru stated. They didn't have time to fool around. They had to be serious with this. If by chance Shione happened to find interest in one of the girls here while they were helping then they would work with that, but for now, they were going to focus their plan on the boys. Because they didn't have time to go through everyone here.

"A pretend relationship will only be our last resort if we can't seem to find someone within our time limit. Tricking Shione's brother would be tough and should only be used if we can't find a real relationship. If that's the case, then I'll figure out the pretend relationship when the time comes. But for now we'll stick with the original plan," Haruhi stated. "I'm sure dinner is about ready and the guys will be coming in here soon. So, keep it in mind but don't go telling them unless you know for sure that it's someone who won't work for Shione and who actually might be able to help us in this situation."

She gave them all a reassuring smile. "Don't get discouraged because I won't let Shione quit," Haru said. "And have I ever let any of you down yet." Haruhi wasn't good at not getting what she wanted, and she wasn't going to start giving in to others yet. She was too stubborn and bossy for something like that to happen.

hxhA0fR.jpg
There were little things Ryunosuke takes seriously in his life and cooking was one of that list. Like a surgeon in the middle of a surgery, Ryunosuke's process in the making of a meal was precise and faultless. He didn't allow himself to make any mistakes and if he ever does, he just start everything over, learning from his mistakes to perfect his next outcome. He clicked the chicken in perfect sizes for satay and seasoned it just enough to give them a taste everyone will surely enjoy. He loved spicy things, so he added a little of spice to give these chicken satay a kick probably Ruri-chan will be excited about.

After that, he placed them in a grill at such a perfect temperature and heat that the chicken won't burn but cook evenly. As he sniffed the aroma that slowly filled the kitchen, Ryunosuke smiled with pride as he knew that once again he was able to nail a perfect meal. He just hoped for everyone to enjoy it, though, and awkwardly, he hoped to also surprise Miyuki because, let's be real, she really didn't like him that much, so he really needs a win if he wants to be friends with her.

Ryunosuke was so focused on cooking that he didn't realize that everyone from the club finally arrived at the kitchen. As Haruhi gave out the instructions of who's going to cook and who's going to prepare the dining table, Alexander's ears perked up a little bit, his heart skipping a beat as he heard the angelic voice of his beautiful "Hime". He smiled dumbly as he stopped cutting some salad to lifted his gaze and look over at Haruhi. However, his lovely ambient got shattered to pieces when she and the other girls exited the kitchen to enter the dining room. "D-Damn it... I should've said sooner that I wanted to prepare the table too," he mumbled with a displeased pout, looking down at the counter in front of him with some fresh cut lettuce and tomatoes. Sighing, he shrugged and just thought that he would have time to be with her after lunch.

"Alex-chan, I better go..."

Alexander's expressions froze with a smile as he heard Miyuki telling him that she will join the girls. She left him in charge of the salad and reminded him not to toss the dressing right now or else the leaves will lose their crunch. He slowly looked up at her, about to complain and ask him of what she was talking about, but she was already gone. The poor Alexander felt ditched. "T-That's really cold, Miyuki-san," he said with a funny smiling cry expression.

Clearing his throat and remembering that Haruhi said that ALL THE BOYS should help with the cooking, Alexander smirked and turned around to look at the boys around the kitchen. Yep, he was about to throw in the responsibility of making a salad to somebody else, as expected from a Tsundere version of Reina (don't forget about the male part, guys). He spotted Keita and Akemi, all bruised and with bandaids stuck on their faces. Whatever happened to them it wasn't pleasant at all, but Alexander couldn't hold back a little chuckle after seeing Akemi like that, thinking that she deserved more than that. (Oh, my... T-That's pretty messed up and not cute at all, my dear Shota-kun!)

Discarding Akemi and Keita, Alexander turned his head to look over at Mami, but he felt that, just like him, he was pretty much slacking around and trying to throw his responsibilities at a really tall and blonde guy he hasn't met yet. However, the tall guy looked cute gentle and friendly, so Alexander guessed it was safe to approach him. Then, there was that weird guy that looked pretty emo, just like Keita.

"Yikes, these options are terrible," he said and sighed with annoyance, turning around to look over at his salad. There was no way he would tell any of these guys to finish his dish, afraid that they could ruin it and so, breaking Miyuki's heart. The poor girl was kind of scary, but she was kind and innocent at heart. Like a cute small rabbit trying to live among a cruel, dark world. "I... I must protect her! No, wait a minute... It's Ryu-kun who needs to take her in his arms!"

Pouting with annoyance for no reason and wondering what Ryunosuke was doing, Alexander turned around to look at his black-haired best friend. He found him cooking the chicken satay on the grill, almost finishing up. Frowning his eyes and thinking deeply, Alexander gently rubbing his chin. "Um, Ryu-kun, I'll be right back, okay?" he said, turning around to walk into the dining room. "I left the salad here, but it's not ready yet."

As he moved away from the counter, he accidentally bumped with it, making a few things tremble. Sadly, the plastic bottle of dressing that Miyuki spoke about earlier fell off the counter. As it landed on the floor the dressing slowly began to pour out. Hearing Alexander, Ryunosuke snapped out of his chef dream world and turned around to look at him, but he wasn't there anymore. Clueless, he walked toward the counter.

"Man, he didn't finish making the salad," he said with a pout as he reached the bowl. Sighing, he just shrugged and picked the bowl with a smile. "Well, I guess I just have to do it!" Chuckling, he turned around, but after not noticing he was stepping on an oily dressing, he slipped as he moved. Yelping with shock, he threw upwards the bowl of salad, sending it like a missile toward Akemi and Keita or whoever was unlucky enough to be in the trajectory of the falling bowl.

------------------------------------------------------------

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Alexander Kisaragi
LocationHaruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze) and Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions:

Not realizing the chaos he created, Alexander happily reached the dining room with an innocent smile and sparkles round him. "Hue, hue, hue~ If Ryunosuke thinks I'm going back to that kitchen, he's really a stupid octopus!" he said with a chuckle. As he stopped in front of the door of the dining room, he cleared his throat, fixed his clothes a little bit, even when it was just a yellow shirt and a blue pool short, Alexander lifted his right hand to reach for the doorknob.

Suddenly, the door opened up abruptly and as he grabbed something "soft, round, and kind of big", Alexander moved his head to look at what he was touching. There's when he knew that he was touching the left breast of a mature woman dressed as a maid. Widening his eyes with fear and shock, and just wondering what the hell was going on, but still smiling, Alexander slowly pulled back his hand and looked up at the woman, who was no other than Griselda, Shione's personal maid. A loud and pretty girly scream echoed inside Alexander's head as he saw her. He also began to sweat nervously.

"I-I-I'm so sorry about t-t-that, Griselda-san," he said, trying to keep a cool composure, but it wasn't working out. Unamused as always, Griselda cleared her throat and looked down at him. "Good afternoon, Kisaragi-san. I assume that you just grabbed my breast accidentally and wish to keep this between us and to never be spoken or reminded again. Is that correct?"

Her formalities and professional attitude were two things that made Griselda one hell of a top-class maid, and the only reason why she was chosen personally to take care of Shione. Blushing with embarrassment, Alexander nodded quickly and Griselda slightly bowed at him. "Consider it done, Kisaragi-san. Have a nice day, young man." And with that, Griselda proceeded to leave the scene without saying anything else.

Dumbfounded, Alexander blinked with confusion what just happened. But then again, when you interact with such a mysterious woman like Griselda, this was pretty much the usual reaction, it's just that Shione was used to it. Well, probably just forced herself to just go with it, I guess.

Not minding the small incident anymore, Alexander stepped inside the dining room and when he was about to greet everyone, his whole world froze and random jazz music playing in the background stopped abruptly. His were witnessing a scene that most guys only dream: two girls about to have a sizzling kiss. Miyuki was sitting on a chair while Reina was in front of her, apparently about to kiss her. Widening his eyes with shock and quickly holding his nose as he was about to have a wild nosebleed, Alexander literally jumped into the kitchen.

"STOP THIS HERESY, REINA!" he shouted his lungs out. Frowning and blushing with embarrassment, he quickly pointed at Miyuki and Reina. "Y-You can't do this! At least not with her! B-B-Because, you know... S-She, um... Belongs to Ryunosuke..." Alexander pretty much whispered that last sentence for himself because he didn't want to let everybody know that he already shipped Miyuki with Ryunosuke. It was too personal and sacred to him, so watching Reina trying to kiss Miyuki and steal her first kiss (or that's what he thinks) was unacceptable.

Clicking his tongue, Alexander sighed and walked closer to them, gently pushing away Reina from Miyuki. "Why in the world would you guys do this, anyway? And in the middle of the dining room when everyone is watching. Are you guys for real?"

Last edited:
AKEMI
the consultant
Location: Kitchen | Interactions: Ryunosuke | Mentions: none.​

In no way had Akemi been prepared for the flying salad bowl suddenly be launched into the air. Akemi had seen his best friend fall and slowly looked upward to see the salad bowl. From that point on, everything was in slow motion for the redheaded teen. He could see the bowl coming at him, the contents of the bowl flying out. Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and anything you'd find in a regular salad. And yet, Akemi knew that he wouldn't be fast enough to move out of the way. He had succumbed to his fate the moment Ryu tripped on the slippery kitchen floor. Today just wasn't his day and he had accepted it long ago.​
So, as the bowl came close, Akemi only thought, ah, he forgot the avocadoes.
With a loud thud, the bowl smacked Akemi on the forehead leaving him with a new bruise and the salad spilled over on him. He caught the bowl but immediately stumbled back and in doing so, Akemi slipped on the oily salad dressing on the floor. Akemi fought to keep his balance, but in the end, he fell and landed on his behind. Now with an extra bruise, a sore behind and covered in food, Akemi directed his anger at Ryu.​
"What the hell, Ryu?!" He huffed, his cheeks puffed and tainted the color of red. "You should be more careful you baka! Now I'm more -" Akemi paused and his face twitched with concerned. Ryu had tripped the same reason he had been tripped and so maybe his friend was hurt. Akemi hated to think that he could be injured even in this situation. The least Akemi could have done was catch the damn salad bowl. He was a terrible friend today, wasn't he?​
"You're doing too much all on your on, silly." He sighed, trying to stay mad but only faking it. "Leave the salad to me, okay?" With that said, Akemi carefully stood up and reached a hand out to Ryu, still blushing out of embarrassment, but his eyes were downcasted out of guilt. "Come on, hurry, we've got to finish in time."

Tagged: @Shinku⭐Kun
MAMI
a masked star
Location: Kitchen | Interactions: Sebastian. | Mentions: Ryunosuke.​

Think of the devil and he will appear. Or in this case, the little angelic friend that Mami was lucky enough to have made in only a few hours of being at the villa. Sebastian was a unique character. Not as weird as everyone else and far from being rude like Reina. On the contrary, he was likely one of the kindest people that Mami had the pleasure of meeting. That sweetness of Sebastian would likely make him feel some sort of semblance of guilt if he allowed him to do everything in his stead. Likely. Very likely. And that was something Mami wasn't sure that he hated or liked, but it was something that he could avoid for the time being.​
"Oh, hey, Sebby-kun!" Mami chipped, smiling softly at his new friend and leaning back on the stool at the kitchen island. The blonde set down his glass and only stood up straight to grab another glass and pour Sebastian a glass of orange juice as well. It was a rejuvenating beverage and after all the work Sebastian had done for the day, he deserved one. Surprisingly, Mami had even done some work today too. And it was just a damn delicious drink.​
Mami sighed and spoke as he poured, "I was just thinking about you and -" Wait. Did Sebastian just call him hamster? Mami paused for a split second before writing it off. Surely Mami had heard wrong, the words simple were very close after all. And Mami most definitely did not look like a little furry animal with beady eyes. Did he?​
He cleared his throat and continued. "I wanted to think you for running me a bath, it was very nice of you. Here, drink this." Mami handed Sebastian the glass of orange juice. "Also, if lunch turns out terrible because Ryu is cooking, I'll share my bento box with you. That way we both won't get food poisoning." Mami most certainly had Sebastian's back.​
The kitchen catastrophe was nothing but the background to the shorter and smiling blonde.​

0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129-jpg.161650

Assarragi, Keita
location - kitchen
Mention - @MaryGold @Shinku⭐Kun

Keita was now in the kitchen frantically trying to get a meal ready with the other boys. They were all clearly out of their element. Keita decided, to just grit his teeth and do what needed to be done. He thought for a second what cooking experience he had and really there wasn't much to go on. Of course he made himself instant ramen and toast but thats about it. He sighed and noticed the dishes were pilling up so he decided to go do that. "Hey, um ill start working on the dishes i guess. Unless someone needs me to help with something?"

It was quiet so he shrugged and got to work. He started by sorting the dishes and getting the bigger stuff washed first. "Just put the dishes off to the side and ill get them guys." He said as he started scrubbing. He was busy working and heard a sudden commotion behind him. He turned and saw Akemi on the floor covered in salad. Keita smirked and was about to help but Ryunosuke helped instead. Keita walked over picked the bowl and went back to doing the dishes.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Interactions: Reina, Haruhi, Ryunosuke, Akemi, Keita

While busy with her own thoughts, the chair she was sitting on suddenly tilted back. Miyuki's heart hammered against her chest and for a moment she thought she was going to fall back on the floor but something or rather someone was preventing it from doing so.​
The black haired female then looked up and a gasp escaped her lips, her purple eyes wide with shock. Reina was the one who tilted her chair as well as the one who's preventing her from falling! A hand then caressed her face to tuck her black hair before pinching her chin which made her heart pound even more. Reina was so close! And their position was something straight out of manga if not a drama.​
Miyuki wanted to run away or perhaps look away from Reina's gaze but there's just something alluring about her that prevented her from doing so. Maybe it was the atmosphere or perhaps the improper thoughts that are invading her mind. Or maybe its because she was caught up in the moment. Either way, Miyuki just sat there and looked at Reina with half-lidded eyes, waiting for something to happen at that moment.​
But soon the moment was gone. Alexander barged in and started spouting words, Reina asked her a question before backing away, and Haruhi spoke about something.​
Miyuki on the other hand just sat there, her mind still frazzled since she couldn't process what just happened. She placed a hand on her chest and felt that her heart was still pounding so loudly she feared it was going to explode. "W-Was she.. going to kiss me?" she mumbled while stealing a glance at Reina before looking away. T-There's no way Reina was going to kiss me! I-I-Its not like she likes me or anything! B-Besides, I'm sure she was just joking. Yeah! Just joking!

...but.. why do I feel somewhat disappointed?
Slapping both of her tomato red cheeks, Miyuki forced herself to pull herself together. There's no way she was disappointed! Sure Reina was pretty and smells like royalty but there's no way she was disappointed!​
And if she kissed me then.. then my first kiss wouldn't be special! S-So there's no reason for me to be disappointed. It was a spur of the moment thing. Yeah. I have no feelings for Reina whatsoever!
Now convinced, Miyuki then remembered what Reina asked her and what Haruhi said. "Y-You're right. A pretend relationship should be our last resort and Reina can do it. She's... better at acting! I mean, she almost made me believe she was going to kiss me! So, yeah. She should do it!"

"A-And I better check the kitchen again to see if the boys are done! Who knows what they can do, right? Ha ha. I'm not running away from embarrassment or anything! I just want to check on the boys!"

Feeling that things are getting more and more awkward if she kept on speaking, Miyuki then quickly stood up and literally ran out of the dining room, slamming the door loudly behind her before quickly walking away and making her way to the kitchen in hopes it can help her calm down. Oh, how wrong she was.

"What happened here?" Miyuki asked with an unusually calm demeanor, a sickly sweet smile on her face as she arrived at the kitchen and approached Akemi, Ryunosuke, and Keita, trying hard not to think much about the familiar salad bowl that upside down and the salad leaves that's scattered on the floor.

"The food is ready, right? And the salad Alex-chan and I made are ready? I mean, there's no way Ryunosuke threw it on the floor out of spite. or because he's mad at me. That would be immature of him.

"And after all Ryunosuke-kun, you wanted to be my FRIEND, right? A friend doesn't throw their friend's hard work RIGHT?"

168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location:Villa Deck | Color Code: #FF0080 |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lucinda hated to admit it but she felt kind of bummed that both guys were withdrawing information from her. She rubbed her coffee mug in a droopy manner as she listened to Haruhi's words. It took a few moments for her to react. With Haruhi's inspirational remark about finding a boyfriend, with a flare in her eyes, Lucinda nodded. She gripped the handle with one hand, and reached into her backpack for a sharpie. She wanted to finish her mug of coffee first. She'd transcribe the facts into her journal at a later time. She chuckled at Ruri's comment before she soon took a moment to consider if Ruri would actually do as she said. She soon forgot about it as Ruri brought up a valid fact, this would be exciting to get "crush"data from Shione... Well that is if her being in the club didn't depend on it. As Griselda "subtly"dropped the fact that Shione was bisexual Lucinda noted it on her arm with two lines before sipping on her coffee. The effect the warm substance had on her body wasn't one of energy but instead one of relaxation as she resisted the urge to hum. Wait a second. Shione had Griselda all this time? Where did the maid come from? Wait a second- - Lucinda's head turned towards where the maid had left with an expression of pure confusion.

It surprised Lucinda when Miyuki spoke up. She had thought she and Ryunosuke had a thing going on- - Scratching the idea of a potential ship, they were making progress with her androphobia. Lucinda could swear she was going to get a heart attack with all these surprises and jumps that seem to be appearing everywhere. If her heart wasn't racing at full speed she would chuckle dismissing it as just "another day with the team". Then Reina drew Miyuki closer... Oh dear. If she had glasses, Lucinda had no doubt they'd shatter at the scene. Wait why was she watching? Right. Mug in one hand, marker in the other. Maybe she could try to curl up into a ball and roll far away from here- - As Haruhi regathered their attention, Lucinda nodded. Haruhi hadn't failed her before, she was certain the leader wouldn't start now. What a reliable senpai. Lucinda's eyes practically sparkled. As Alex shouted at the top of his lungs, startled, Lucinda dropped her mug and her marker and watched in slow motion as coffee splattered everywhere and the mug shattered into pieces. She quickly lifted her legs up and got away with a few splashes of hot coffee on her legs, and winced slightly. Miyuki then spoke up and sped out of the room as Lucinda let out a sigh. She was slightly tempted to run after her clubmate to actually make sure she was alright but knowing herself, she'd mess that up. Besides this way, Miyuki could probably help in terms of keeping the guys in the kitchen for a little while longer.

Ignoring the light sting and the mess for a moment, instead adding on to what was started, "I'm guessing since he's going to find out anyways... Another idea is trying a game that's kind of like speed dating? That way it's quick, and she'll actually have moments to consider opportunities with the guys er, or girls, likes and dislikes." With that statement, Lucinda was back to her usual self. "N-now urm. I'm going to take care of my incident." Another mess caused by her scaredy-cat attitude. Pathetic. She let out a sorrowful sigh before rubbing her legs, then stepping away from the mess. Taking a plate, she picked up any of the big shards, placing them into the plate. She set the plate on the chair before murmuring, "I'm going to grab a dust pan. If I miss anything I'll try to record it at a later date...." Her voice began to drift off as she bowed slightly before getting out of the room. After she had exited the area, she took a deep breath. She wondered if she could find a dust-pan somewhere other than the kitchen. She wasn't sure if she could handle all the hustle bustle of multiple people being in one, potentially hot, crowded room during her frazzled state. Lucinda wouldn't admit it, but she was glad to be out of the room. Lucinda dearly missed her quickly departed mug of coffee at this moment.

- - - - - - - - - -
Interaction(s):
H
aruhi Nakamura x @ScarletNova
Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur
Shione Higurashi x @Accelerator
Ruri Kawai
x @Iceydaze
Reina Chiaki x @Iceydaze
Ruby Greywood x @Rads
Hagurome Greywood x @Elusive Thorns

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mention(s):
A
lexander Kisaragi x @Shinku⭐Kun
Keita Assaragi x @Kurogane86

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Reina and Ruri (@Iceydaze), Shione (@Accelerator), Hagurome (@Elusive Thorns), Ruby (@Rads), Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Lucinda (@xLarius), Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mentions: The boys in general
Haruhi jumped slightly, startled by the sound of Alex's voice telling Reina to stop before she actually did something with Miyuki. Clearly, the boy had came in at the worst time ever. And he was definitely getting the wrong idea. And with that situation, Miyuki ran off back into the kitchen as soon as they finished their discussion. She was noticable flustered by the encounter, but the best thing to do for her was just let her go. She would calm down on her own. Though it was quite intersting that she ran towards the boys this time.

And then Lucinda dropped her mug onto the floor. Frankly, all this seemed pretty normal for this club despite all the craziness that seemed to be happening at one time. Boy, did they really have a lot of adventures in this club. Haru couldn't help but develop a small smile at the thought. In the end, maybe all these moments would be fond and fun memories for all of them in the future.

"There's a dust pan in the hallway closest, Lucinda," Haruhi commented when she heard that Lucinda was going to get something to clean the broken pieces of the mug and clean up the coffee. "But don't worry about it all that much. Make sure your leg's okay first." She wasn't worried about the mess really, wanting to make sure that Lucinda was fine most of all. She appeared to be just fine though. The next thing was calming Alex down. She really didn't want any of the other men to come into the room because of the noise and find something else. Of course, Haruhi had no idea about the commotion they were now dealing with in the kitchen though. Thus, Haru turned her attention to the poor man who was probably in a very confused state right now.

Haruhi suddenly placed her hands onto Alex's shoulders and looked directly into his eyes. "Calm down Alex. It's not what you think. We were discussing Shione's situation and we're planning ideas. They were just testing Miyuki's fake relationship idea. Reina was just testing the girl to see if she could do what she suggested. Reina was just acting," she explained. "The both of them are just trying to help Shione out."

"They weren't really trying to kiss each other in front of us all of a sudden like that." She gave him a smile, hoping that this explanation might calm him down. Finally, she took her hands off his shoulders again. Now, at least the girls knew of the situation with Shione and they could work on it throughout the training camp. But since there was a lot going on right then it was probably best to just move on to lunch now.

"All right everyone. I'm sure the food is finished by now. So, let's go get all that food and eat up!"

Last edited:
2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Haruhi's Villa - Kitchen | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) and Akemi (@MaryGold) | Mentions: Haruhi

Ryunosuke fell flat on his back on the floor, with some of the salad dressing on his torso and face. He was mumbling a few things that couldn't be understood with his eyes swirling around in a funny way. He was also smiling weakly. Honestly, he just looked like a drunkard that just slipped and fell. It was a sad yet funny scene.

Suddenly, a droplet of the salad dressing on his face slid through his right cheek and landed into his mouth. And just like that, Ryunosuke snapped out of his stunned state with a serious frown and quickly pulled himself to sit, clicking his tongue and smacking his lips as he tasted the dressing. "Huh... That dressing needs more vinegar and salt," he said, completely ignoring Akemi when he snapped at him when the bowl wildly assaulted him. Kind of annoyed by the fact that the salad dressing wasn't perfect and not caring by the whole mess that just happened, Ryunosuke snapped his fingers and clicked his tongue. "Damn it, Alex, you had one job."

As Akemi came close to him to lend him a hand to get up, Ryunosuke blinked twice and looked up at his old friend. Smiling, he took his hand and pulled himself on his feet. There's when his right eye twitched as he felt a slight sting on his butt. "Welp, I guess I bruised my bums," he said, gently placing his hands on his butt, smiling sadly.

Sighing, he turned his gaze to Akemi and crossed his arms. "I know I'm pushing myself too hard on this, but it's because I want this to be perfect. I don't want to let down Haruhi or anyone from the club. I cannot allow that to happen. I..." Realizing he was about to get too sentimental, Ryunosuke swallowed hard with a frown and turned around, sighing. When Akemi said that he would take care of the salad, Ryunosuke simply nodded and walked back the counter when he served his chicken satay.

"I'm done here, by the way," he said, looking down at the delicious meal he cooked. "Now, we just need to clean around a little bit before heading to the dining room." Widening his eyes a slightly, Ryunosuke lifted his gaze and looked over at Akemi. "Ah, don't forget to not add the dressing now. It will ruin the lettuce leaves."

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Alexander Kisaragi
LocationHaruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova), Reina (@Iceydaze), and Lucinda (@xLarius) | Mentions: Shione and Miyuki

As he waited for an explanation for what his innocent eyes just witnessed, Alexander crossed his arms and stared at Reina and Miyuki, with a slight blush still visible in his cheeks. "So, I'm waiting for an explanation," he said calmly. But suddenly, he laid his eyes on Miyuki for a second and noticed that the poor girl was way too flustered and kind of shocked, just like him. Apparently, she didn't expect Reina to make such a bold and edgy move for proving something. Well, technically, because she was an actress, Haruhi and Shione probably saw that coming, Alexander as well. But Miyuki wasn't ready for that. The poor girl must be scared for life now, but Reina was lucky that she was a girl and not a guy. She probably would have lost her testicles with a Saiyan kick from Miyuki if that was the case.

However, Alexander also noticed that Miyuki was also kind of... Disappointed? Wait, hold up. Why would Miyuki feel disappointed in the first place, though? Did she actually wanted to be kissed by Reina or this was all part of Alexander's wild thoughts messing around with him?

His blushing intensifying, Alexander opened his mouth to say something, but Miyuki was the first one to snap out of her thoughts, slapping her cheeks and quickly standing up from her seat. Then, just like a surprise bomb exploding on his face, Miyuki began to talk about some kind of fake relationship that Reina could make it happen to God knows the reasons.

Alexander froze where he was with a weak smile, question marks floating around his head as he tried to comprehend what was going on and what Miyuki was talking about. It was easy for him to think that this was a random theme Reina was working for a soap opera or a movie she was about to film and didn't mention to everyone until now. But that wouldn't make any sense as Reina was the type of person that brags about her movie projects and such. Sighing with frustration, Alexander scratched the back of his head and looked down. "Damn, I just wanted to pass by to see Haru-chan and I end up finding this?" he thought with a disappointed smile. "Talking about being in the right place, but at the wrong time, huh?"

As Miyuki ran out of the room, Haruhi walked toward Alexander and put her hands on his shoulders. Feeling her presence and sniffing her delightful perfume, Alexander slowly turned his head to look at her, his heart beating way too fast now and practically speechless. Yes, this wasn't the first time Alexander and Haruhi were this close, but for a reason, it was quite exciting for him right now. Blushing deep red, the blonde Tsundere heard what Haruhi wanted to tell him, which was the explanation he was waiting for. Thanks to her, now everything was clear and made a lot of sense now. Of course, Reina was just trying to help Shione. There was no other reason why she would try to kiss Miyuki. Right... Right?

Sighing with relief, Alexander nodded at Haruhi and when she let him go, he turned around to look at Lucinda, which dropped a mug of coffee. Ah, that probably was his fault. "Oh, no! Are you okay, Lucinda-san?" he said, rushing toward her to help her. "I'm so sorry. This probably was my fault." Worried, he looked at her, making sure she wasn't hurt. Then, she looked at the broken mug on the floor. "Please, allow me to help you out with this. W-Wait here. I know where that duster pan is."

And with that, Alexander rushed out of the dining room toward a closet that was in the hallway to get a duster pan, which included a hand small broom just in case. Smiling, he returned to the dining room and began to carefully brush the broken mug. "We may need some towel papers for the coffee and we should hurry because I have a feeling Ryu-kun and the others may be on their way to here."

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Haruhi's Villa - Kitchen | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions:

It didn't take Ryunosuke that much to serve his food on a big silver plate with a lid he found around the kitchen. He also found a handy diner cart that was randomly parked in the corner of the kitchen as well. Smiling, he put the lid on the plate that was already on the cart. There was also another plate that had some tasty and refreshing watermelon, slowly grilled. He managed to prepare it thanks to Akemi, which was preparing the salad once again.

"Alright, let's see if I have everything here," Ryunosuke said with a serious expression, looking at everything he had in the cart. Nodding as he crossed out stuff on his mental list, a wild Miyuki returned to the kitchen.

As she began to ask what in the world just happened when she realized a familiar dressing and salad bowl dropped on the floor, a big drop of sweat appeared on Ryunosuke's forehead. He knew he was in trouble, so he cursed mentally, but decided to act like he didn't notice her coming in. In fact, he decided to just act like nothing happened and that she was just making out things. However, his acting was getting tough when Miyuki began to speak, saying that Ryunosuke wouldn't dare to ruin the salad she and Alexander made with so much effort. Practically everything she said was directed to him even when she was trying to not made it that apparent. She was definitely doing it wrong!

Smiling, Ryunosuke crossed his arms and turned around to look at Miyuki. "Oh, hello there, Miyuki-chan," he said with a fake surprised expression. "I didn't saw you coming. I finished the food and an extra refreshing snack. Don't worry, Akemi is making the salad YOU and ALEX-KUN supposed to make like an hour ago." Chuckling, Ryunosuke gently petted the top of Miyuki's head. "Ah, but don't worry, my dear. Ryu-kun fixed everything here, mmh!"

Oh, no, Ryu... What have you done, my boy...

Last edited:
ef9c078b5c7ea97537597585c0cf6b0cf35b735d_00.jpg

Tactician| Location: Villa Dining Room | Outfit: Here
Interactions: Lucinda(@xLarius ) Alexander (@Shinku⭐Kun )

Mentions:

Reina (@Iceydaze )
Haruhi (@ScarletNova)
Miyuki(@DANAsaur )

Oh boy did things go from 0 to over 9000 real quick, and that Guerrilla Maid was behind these crazy chain of events. First and foremost, Miyuki suggested something that Shione would consider as the most feasible approach to her predicament, given the strict time constraints of her circumstances. The idea of being in a pretend relationship does seem enticing, and the quickest solution instead of going through the effort of finding a legitimate partner. But that would be a stopgap measure, if anything else and trying something like that against Shiro may prove to be too risky not just for her but also for her partner in crime.

However, Reina performed an action that completely changed the atmosphere of the entire room. While just a while ago, a lingering feeling of cold dread was permeating through the air, Reina's attempt of challenging Miyuki's qualifications to perform the role in a direct, hands-on fashion quickly changed the atmosphere to that of a steamy bath house. Heck, the entire act was so believable that the silver haired girl was certain she would have gotten one of those nosebleeds characters get in manga when they get flustered.

On the other hand , more pervading feelings overcame Shione as she witnessed the scene. First and foremost, she felt a pang of jealousy when Reina seemingly made a move on Miyuki. She should have expected the level of authenticity Reina could deliver whenever she makes use of her acting skills but even she was taken aback by just how genuine she made it look. At that very moment, Shione found herself wondering what it would feel like if she had been in Miyuki's shoes. Would she have stood motionless, like a deer in headlights or would she have answered Reina's provocative gesture by sealing the deal by going through with the kiss? Her feelings was still largely conflicted with the matter but if Reina would end up pretending to be in a relationship with her, then by some miracle there was a chance that they may be able to pull it off.

She could feel a sigh of relief when Reina pulled away from Miyuki but for a second, she noticed something strange...

"Wait just a goddamn minute... did Miyuki seem to be disappointed? I mean I know she has had this androphobia for quite a while now but could she possibly swing both ways as well?" She wondered, before reaffirming herself that it must just be a spur of the moment kind of thing.

"Nah... I don't believe it. In fact, I refuse to acknowledge it!!! The S.S. RyuMi won't sink under my watch. That ship will sail along with the S.S. AleHaru even if it's the last thing I do!" She told herself internally.

Speak of the devil, Alex suddenly arrives and immediately misunderstands the situation, Lucinda drops her mug and narrowly avoids getting injured by broken pieces, and Miyuki leaves in the most surprising fashion by choosing to check up on the boys alone, rather than stay in her fellow female club members' company. On the plus side, however, Shione was glad that Miyuki seems to be getting a better handle of her condition.

It was a good thing that Haruhi was there to clear things up because a.) Shione was too flustered to do so and b.) things had escalated to the point that she was certain Alex wouldn't take anyone's word seriously other than his crush's.

Meanwhile, Lucinda suggested a speed dating tactic to efficiently process any potential love interests in the short time they have to get Shione in a relationship with someone. Haruhi still firmly believes that a pretend relationship should only be a last resort and as much as a great actor Reina is, a great actor is only as good as their partner. And for that matter, the silver haired girl wasn't confident she could pull of an award winning performance just to fool her older brother.

The excitement died down fairly quickly after that, leaving Shione a bit of time to herself. Lunch preparations were still under way but she to refrain from bugging Haruhi for the mean time specially since she didn't want her best friend to find out what she was planning.

First thing's first, she needed to get Alex away from Haruhi so she can get him in on her plan and the best way to do right now is to help him and Lucinda clean up. It was also an opportune moment to pay back Lucinda for what she did earlier (and potentially get some information about her.)

"Let me help, you two. In an indirect sort of way, this is my fault too!"

Without waiting for their response, Shione dashes out of the room and locates a mop then comes back just as fast as she had left. She maneuvers the mop in an efficient manner so as not to impede in her friends' work. With three people working on the job, they manage to finish in no time.

"Lucinda-san, I really want to thank you for that suggestion earlier. Even if the idea of a pretend relationship was starting to feel like our only option, you still believed that I could end up with something more genuine at the end of this training camp... And even if that doesn't come true, I still appreciate your confidence in me... In fact, I want to return the favor. If there's someone you like among the people present in this camp, maybe I could help you out?" Shione suggested enthusiastically.

She then turned to Alex, a conspiratory grin plastered on her face.

"As for you, Alex-kun, I need to talk to you in private later. I have urgent matters to discuss with you." the Tactician said in a more authoritative manner.

Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

The moment her proposal was rejected, Ruri huffed in disappointment. She wasn’t particularly violent but some people deserved a good thrashing for lacking the ability to mind their own business. When Shione’s maid popped out of nowhere, she further proved her point. What kind of brother went through so much effort to get his sister a date? The thought of setting up matches for her own siblings gave her goosebumps. There were just some things best left alone.

The atmosphere went from bad to weird as Reina put the moves on Miyuki. It was so unexpected and strange, Ruri had to cover her eyes with her hands to preserve whatever innocence was left. What is even happening?

Unable to take much more of this nonsense, Ruri kept her eyes covered and hummed quietly to herself. If the boys were here, they’d surely have had nosebleeds at the sight of the two purple eyed girls caught in the steamy moment, Ruri couldn’t even dare to imagine. As if on cue, Alex’s shout pierced through the awkward silence, effectively pulling Ruri out of her little bout of denial. Although she was unable to hear what he said, she was glad to see the two girls separated from each other upon opening her eyes once more. While she had no problems with some mild yuri action, for some reason that exact pairing felt off. Ruri herself wasn’t even sure why.

Then came in Haruhi, like the savior everyone needed in their lives. She smoothly settled the situation and explained the gist of it to Alex, who oddly seemed aware of the backstory. Confused over this, Ruri looked between Haruhi and Alex, feeling as if there was more there than what met the eyes. Weren’t we keeping this a secret from the boys? Before she could make the connection most bright people would come to, Haruhi mentioned food, a topic Ruri could actually get behind.

“Yes! Food! Food is life! I wonder what they made.” Ruri cheered but remained sitting patiently in her seat. Though her stomach grumbled in anticipation, her ankle complained in return. Unlike some of the other girls, Ruri had faith in the boys’ skills to get things done. Although it was mainly due to her own inabilities and because some of them were very questionable individuals, they had level headed people too. If there wasn’t some degree of trust between them, how else could this team have accomplished as much as they have, right?

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
No one Really

Reina Chiaki

Seemingly calm and composed, Reina’s mind couldn’t help drifting back to that soft pair of lips. Gently tapping on the mug, she silently wondered what would have happened had she actually acted on impulse. Used to living in the spotlight, it wasn’t as if the audience was what stopped her from taking that step forward. If anything, the pairs of eyes encouraged her to act. But why didn’t she?

Alex’s shout roused Reina out of her thoughts. Seeing her friend so flustered over such a thing and quickly realizing that Miyuki had rushed out of the room at some point only confused her further. Luckily she had Haruhi to help smooth the whole situation over. ”Yes, it’s exactly as Haruhi says..” She spoke more to herself than to Alex himself, also unsure if it really was just as Haruhi had said. Just how much of that was an act?

The tapping stopped as she pulled herself out of her head. Although the questions were left unanswered, it only made Reina all the more determined to find them. It was only their first day here, so she had plenty of time to figure it out. For now, she would only focus on what’s before her. There was plenty of time to experiment later.

”So, Alex. What is on the menu today?” She inquired, her tone taking in a bit of a chill as she recalled the rumor that he may be targeting Haruhi. Though it could be said that she trusted him, Haruhi was still her precious friend. If he so much as made the wrong move, she had no issue taking him out of the picture.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

Alex @Shinku⭐Kun

Assarragi, Keita
location - kitchen
Interacting - @DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun
mentions - @MaryGold @xLarius @Accelerator

Kei was busy washing dishes when the kitchen door slammed. He turned around quickly, a soapy dish still in hand. "what the he.." he said as he saw a flustered Miyuki walk in and try to compose herself. 'what's going on out there?' he thought as he smiled at Miyuki and went back to the dishes. She heard Miyuki lecture Ryo about making a mess of the salad that Alex and her worked on earlier. Kei walked up and smiled, "it was an accident, i'll clean it up right now." he said as he cleaned up the salad mess and dumped it in the trash can. "i somehow became the bus boy in this Club retreat cafe we got going on here." he said jokingly to no one particularly. He continued to work on the dishes and cleaning in general when Ryo started getting things ready to take out to serve to the hungry girls.

He heard Ryo say they needed to clean up before serving the food. "Hey, Ryo." he said getting his attention. "you guys go ahead and serve the girls, we were all playing pretty hard today so i'm sure they're all hungry. I'll finish up in here and join you guys in a few mins." he said with a smile on his face. "this amount of mess isn't anything to me. Try cleaning up after a whole shelter full of pets, compared to that this is a cake walk." As Kei was cleaning he took a glance at his Rival in love Akemi. As he put the finishing touches on the salad he couldn't help imagine Lucinda taking a bite of it and complementing Akemi saying something like.

"oh Akemi i just love a guy that knows how to cook. Can you cook this for me again?"

all while looking into his eyes with that cute face she has. Kei got red and looked away from Akemi and started scrubbing pots with all he had. "argh, this damn spot wont come off." he shouted trying to cover up his anger from his own daydream. He stopped and looked around and wondered how Lucinda saw him. If he told her about his feelings would she feel the same or would she reject him. He kept washing dishes and reached for the next one while thinking and grabbed a knife by the blade accidentally cutting his finger. "Ow, Damn it. I'm a mess." He said as he looked at the blood dripping from his finger. 'i better clean this up before Shione finds out.' he shuttered at the thought of another scolding and treatment. He ran it under the water and wrapped it in a paper towel. 'this will hold for now.'

Assarragi, Keita
location - kitchen
Interacting - @DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun
mentions - @MaryGold @xLarius @Accelerator

Kei was busy washing dishes when the kitchen door slammed. He turned around quickly, a soapy dish still in hand. "what the he.." he said as he saw a flustered Miyuki walk in and try to compose herself. 'what's going on out there?' he thought as he smiled at Miyuki and went back to the dishes. She heard Miyuki lecture Ryo about making a mess of the salad that Alex and her worked on earlier. Kei walked up and smiled, "it was an accident, i'll clean it up right now." he said as he cleaned up the salad mess and dumped it in the trash can. "i somehow became the bus boy in this Club retreat cafe we got going on here." he said jokingly to no one particularly. He continued to work on the dishes and cleaning in general when Ryo started getting things ready to take out to serve to the hungry girls.

He heard Ryo say they needed to clean up before serving the food. "Hey, Ryo." he said getting his attention. "you guys go ahead and serve the girls, we were all playing pretty hard today so i'm sure they're all hungry. I'll finish up in here and join you guys in a few mins." he said with a smile on his face. "this amount of mess isn't anything to me. Try cleaning up after a whole shelter full of pets, compared to that this is a cake walk." As Kei was cleaning he took a glance at his Rival in love Akemi. As he put the finishing touches on the salad he couldn't help imagine Lucinda taking a bite of it and complementing Akemi saying something like.

"oh Akemi i just love a guy that knows how to cook. Can you cook this for me again?"

all while looking into his eyes with that cute face she has. Kei got red and looked away from Akemi and started scrubbing pots with all he had. "argh, this damn spot wont come off." he shouted trying to cover up his anger from his own daydream. He stopped and looked around and wondered how Lucinda saw him. If he told her about his feelings would she feel the same or would she reject him. He kept washing dishes and reached for the next one while thinking and grabbed a knife by the blade accidentally cutting his finger. "Ow, Damn it. I'm a mess." He said as he looked at the blood dripping from his finger. 'i better clean this up before Shione finds out.' he shuttered at the thought of another scolding and treatment. He ran it under the water and wrapped it in a paper towel. 'this will hold for now.'

Rain gently sighs as he had watched this play out and then pulls a plaster out of his pocket then says" Here take it and i'll help you keita, and let me handle the food, i get you two have a rivalry thing going on, but you would be surprised how easy it is to cut a finger off with a sharp enough blade". Bob grabs the food before rain has a chance to take it out and swiftly places all three dishes on the cart and then brings them out to the dinning room table, he's quick to place them where people can get at the with ease.

Last edited:
hxhA0fR.jpg

LocationHaruhi's Villa - Kitchen / Dining Room | Interactions: Shione (@Accelerator), Reina (@Iceydaze), and Bob(@Rads) | Mentions: Haruhi, and Miyuki

As Alexander finished brushing the sweeping the broken mug, he stood up straight holding the dustpan and realized Lucinda wasn't there. He thought she was there with him helping, but he guessed she probably hates him ow for maybe breaking her favorite mug. "Ah, yes, this is great, Alexander," he thought with teary eyes, looking down at the mug pieces in the dustpan, smiling weakly. "Another name just joined your list of people that hate you. I really didn't expect Lucinda to be part of them. Why are you like this, Kami-sama!? How I can amend this, mmh? If I buy her a new coffee mug, will she really forgive me?" The poor blonde guy was so shocked after catching Reina almost kissing Miyuki that he didn't notice Lucinda going out to find the dustpan he was using right now. Talking about being a silly little Tsundere cat, huh?

Sighing with frustration, Alexander shook off his thoughts for a moment, just in time to hear Shione speaking to him. He turned around to face her and listen carefully. She wanted to discuss an urgent matter with him after lunch in private. Hold up, in private? A really cute and sexy girl wanted to speak something in private with Alexander and it wasn't a dream? Even when our Tsundere-kun didn't have a love interest with Shione, he couldn't hold to feel kind of excited and nervous by the fact that a girl wanted to speak to him in private. He felt like those times when Haruhi wanted to tell him stuff to him in private as well. "Alright, I'll be waiting for you," he replied to her with an excited smile.

However, his innocent fantasies shattered to pieces when he began to think about what kind of important mater Shione wanted to talk with him. "Mmh... Should I be concerned about this?" he thought with a wary smile, gently scratching his right cheek. "Just relax, Alex... I-It's just Shione-chan, a good childhood friend of yours. It's not that she's baiting you to a quiet and remote place to beat you up for breaking Lucinda's coffee mug. Hehe... I-It's not that, right? R-Right...?" Now that he thought about it, Alexander remembered how much Shione appreciates and protects Lucinda like if she were an innocent and cute bunny that needed to be protected from this cruel world. It practically was his fault that Lucinda dropped her coffee mug, so now Shione just wants to avenge her and "erase" Alexander just like he did with the mug.

Swallowing hard with dread, Alexander quickly turned to his right and walked toward a trash can that was near the dining room. As he emptied the dustpan, he laid the object inside a small cabinet that was nearby. "Well, um... I-I will just go now and check on the boys," he said with a fake smile, that looked more like an "I don't feel safe here anymore" smile. When he was about to walk out of the room, Reina stopped him by asking him what was for lunch. She honestly sounded like that typical rich girl asking her butler the menu for her lunch. It was kind of cute and amusing... Probably because she actually was a rich girl... With a butler in her mansion... Instead of him, that has a maid that practically does everything for him, so he doesn't have to even move a finger.

"Ah, yes, the menu," he said out loud, turning around to face everyone with a wide, flat smile. He literally was clueless of what Ryunosuke was cooking for them, but after noticing an excited, innocent and darn adorable Ruri waiting for the food, Alexander couldn't just ignore that question. He just has answer for the sake of Rurin! Besides, he was pretty sure Reina will mock him for not knowing the menu when he should've been cooking with the boys, which will lead to Shione to scold him for not following the orders of their Queen of Hearts, Haruhi. That last one will probably be upset with him, telling him how could he just ignored what she said.

"Oh, boy, in what the hell I got into!?" Alexander thought, sweating hard as he looked at everyone with a frozen smile, trying to remember what Ryunosuke and Miyuki said they would be cooking for the club. "Well, um... T-The menu for today is... Something with chicken," he said with a scoff, rubbing the back of his head. "And, um... There was a, um... Oh, a salad! Yes, there's also a salad, which I prepared with Miyuki-san." Alexander was chuckling nervously, not knowing what to do or say to look like her really knew what the menu was. Just when he was about to broke into full panic mode, Bob elegantly came in like a savior angel, dragging along dining cart.

Dramatically, Alexander slowly turned around to look at Bob with a wide smile, crying with happiness as he saw Bob with an angelic aura emerging from him. He slowly walked toward him and gently placed his right hand on his shoulder. "Oh, my mighty angel, what I did to deserve your grace and compassion?" he told him, obviously in a non-sense way as Bob probably didn't know what the heck was going on with Alexander, which he probably didn't know as well. Clearing his throat, Alexander quickly turned around and took a step forward. He placed his left hand behind him and pointed at the cart with his right hand in a gracious way, just like a butler. "The lunch is ready, my lady," he said, hoping to distract them from his miserable description of the menu he tried to say before. "Please, take a seat. In a minute, we gonna serve a plate to all of you."

Nodding, Alexander turned around and noticed that there was actually only Bob here. The other guys were nowhere to be seen. "Do they really expect only two of us to serve all this food!?" he mumbled, clenching his teeth with annoyance while frowning. Suddenly, a wild Ryunosuke burst into the dining room. "Wait, you forgot the spice sauce for Rurin-chan!" he shouted, holding out a hot sauce bottle upwards with his right hand like if it was showing everyone an epic item he found in an RPG game. Alexander could swear that he even saw the bottle glowing too!

Sighing deeply, Alexander stepped closer to him and hopped on his feet to snatch the bottle from Ryu's hand. "It was about time that the chef appeared, baka," he said and pointed at the girls with his right thumb as he thrust his arm at them. "Now, will you be so kind as to tell them the menu? All I know is that you made some chicken with salad, but I couldn't say that because they wouldn't have been impressed." Scoffing, Ryunosuke looked down at Alexander with a smile. "I find amusing that you don't know the menu," he said with a chuckle. "You were there when Miyuki suggested the chicken satay with the watermelon. You even made the salad with her." Clicking his tongue, Alexander softly punched Ryunosuke on his arm, but he probably just felt like if a cotton ball just struck with him. "Just shut up and talk to them, baka. By the way, where is Miyuki? She said she was going to return to the kitchen with you and the other guys."

Ryunosuke laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his head. "Well, um... Let's just say I ditched her," he replied with a nervous smile. Alexander blinked a couple of times with confusion before looking up at him with a suspicious frown. "You ditched her, huh? What did you do this time, Ryunosuke Aisaka?" As Alexander crossed his arms, Ryunosuke sighed and rolled his eyes. Then, he looked up at him and a big idea cloud popped above him. Inside, where a cute and funny doodle drawing that resembled a smiling Ryunosuke, and an annoyed Miyuki. They began to retell the conversation they had in the kitchen, and for the record, this is the version inside Ryunosuke's imagination.

"You are a stupid octopus, Ryunosuke! Baka baka, how dare you ruin the salad Alex-chan and I made with so much love!?"

"Oh, it was an accident, Miyuki-chan! I swear I didn't mean to ruin your pretty and delicious salad."

"Lies! I bet you did this on purpose because all men are like this! Mean and idiots."

"If I'm an idiot and stupid octopus, you are a...! Um... A-A cute but stinky Jigglypuff!"

"What does that even mean!? Oh, my God! Why you keep comparing me with Pokemons!? In that case, you are as useless as a Magikarp!"

"NO U!"

As the doodles went silent, Ryunosuke chuckled and looked back at Alexander, pointing as his storytelling cloud. "And after that, I rushed to here," he said with a nod. Clicking his tongue, Alexander smacked the cloud, poofing it out of existence. "Yeah, right, Miyuki doesn't talk like that, baka," he said. "Whatever you did to her, it was probably bad, so you just found an opportunity to run away from her. I bet my left kidney that's what happened." A big drop of sweat appeared on Ryunosuke's forehead as he realized his made out story didn't work.

"Hmph! Whatever man," Ryunosuke said before walking toward the girls. Clearing his throat, he looked at them with a smile. "Well, for today's lunch menu, we have a delicious chicken satay with some Ceasar salad. As for dessert, which was just an extra I decided to make, by the way, I brought some refreshing watermelon, slowly roasted." Ryunosuke closed his eyes and bowed at them like a genuine master chef. "Please, delight yourselves with my food! Don't forget to accompany your salad with some dressing or add some spicy sauce to the chicken if you dare to give it a fiery kick."

After announcing the menu, Ryunosuke clapped his hands and gestured Bob and Alexander to serve the food to the girls. Alexander frowned with annoyance, shaking his head. "I wonder if he knows this is supposed to be just a simple lunch for a bunch of teenagers in the middle of a normal training camp," he said with a sigh. "What with the fancy speech?"

Last edited:

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Reina and Ruri (@Iceydaze), Everyone
Mentions: Shione (@Accelerator), Lucinda (@xLarius, Alex and Ryu (@Shinku⭐Kun), Bob (@Rads), everyone
It seemed that Haruhi's short explanation was sufficient enough for Alex to understand the situation and calm down. He even went over to help Lucinda clean up the mug of coffee she accidentally dropped thanks to his surprise shout attack at them. Wasn't he nice? Haruhi's lips curled into a smile. Shione also went over to assist them, such a sweet beautiful young woman she was. Anyone would be lucky to date her and she deserved to be happy too. Haruhi was determined to find someone for her.

But it seemed that Haruhi's comment about food sparked some interest from Ruri. "I honestly have no clue," she responded back to her sergeant-in-arms. Haruhi had been too busy in the dining room with the girls to even make sure that the guys were actually cooking enough for for everyone. Hopefully they didn't blow up the kitchen. Although, they probably would have heard something like that, so they were probably okay.

It was then Reina's turn to ask about the menu as soon as Alex returned to them when he finished helping Lucinda. But it was pretty clear he had no idea what was really for lunch. It made her wonder what the guy really did in there. But for some reason, that just felt like Alex. And he was obviously worried that his lack of knowledge might get him in trouble. Just then, Bob came out with the food and Ryunosuke joined him to explain what the actual menu was.

"It all sounds really good," Haru then commented. "Why don't we all have a seat and eat up. Everyone in the kitchen too, come and eat now!" She opened the door between the kitchen and dining room to make sure everyone knew it was finally time to sit down and have their meal. Everyone needed to get some food in them. They had a lot of things to do this afternoon and they needed their energy.

She went back over to Reina and took the young woman's arm. "Sit next to me Reina. We've barely had any time together this whole day so far." Haruhi knew that this was going to be a busy weekend and she knew that she would have to focus on most of the planning as she was the president. But she did hope she could get in some more bonding as well. She needed to get to know all her members better and even though Reina, Shione, and Alex had been her friends since she was young, she still wanted to get even closer to them too.

"Go ahead and sit wherever you guys want," she then said to the others. She figured they could sit next to those they wanted to right now.