Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Ruri’s brows raised, clearly surprised as he rambled on for a good while. He spoke so fast, it was hard for her to make heads or tails of it. His worry, however, was obvious. The warm sentiment brought a smile to her face. She was about to give him a playful punch in the arm to snap that worry out of him when he unexpectedly crouched down, facing his back towards her.

Her jaw dropped slightly as he suggested carrying her. Even as children, it had always been the other way around. Because of this, Ruri had never taken into consideration the day he would be the one having to support her in return. ’Can he even carry me?’ Looking over his slender form, she worried doubtfully for a moment.

The moment didn’t last as her ankle reminded her of the situation. With no complaints she gently wrapped her arms around him and leaned onto his back. “Be careful. If you get tired, you can put me down.” Ruri murmured, slightly distracted by how cool and smooth his skin was. It was only at that moment that she realized their clothing and stuff had been set aside earlier.

“Ah! Piano-kun, don’t forget our stuff!” In the spur of the moment, she pressed herself against him as she pointed towards their belongings. As spacey as Mamoru could get, it wouldn’t be surprising to see him leave everything behind. “I’ll show you the way home, okay? Probably wouldn’t do any good getting lost here.” After pointing out where their stuff was, she then pointed towards the villa with the enthusiasm of a golden retriever. “It’s that way!”

Interactions:
Beach
Sergeant-at-Arms
Mamoru @Wyborn

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Haruhi's Villa - Deck | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions:

Ryunosuke was waiting with excitement Miyuki's answer for his invitation to join Lucinda, Akemi, and Keita to play a game. Honestly, he was a bit nervous, afraid that she would reject him flat out without a hint of mercy like she usually does, especially because it was him the one inviting her. She observed her patiently, noticing her cute expressions as she was thinking about what to say. When she was finally about to answer to him, Haruhi's voice interrupted them, calling out everyone to meet up in the villa's deck. Tears began to flood from Ryunosuke's eyes in a comical way as he smiled sadly as he knew he just lost one in a lifetime opportunity of spending more time with Miyuki, more than usual, at the least.

"I thought Alex-kun was with her, damn it," he thought, sighing as he dramatically hanged backward his head with his eyes closed, feeling totally betrayed by his tsundere friend. After a few seconds, he quickly opened his eyes and whipped his head to look back at Miyuki, raising his right index to point at her. Smirking, he opened his mouth to probably say something cool, but he was interrupted by her invitation of joining the others at the deck with her. His jaw dropped and his whole body froze as once again he was caught off guard by Miyuki's actions. She was quite a girl with a lot of surprises under her swimsuit. Wait... What that even means...?

Ryunosuke didn't know if Miyuki noticed his reaction, but she quickly changed her mind and told her not to follow her after "apologizing" for calling him an octopus head. She also began to stutter so cutely that it was impossible for him not to chuckle.

"I'm going with you like it or not, Miyuki," he said with a big smile, following her from behind as she began to practically run away towards the deck with embarrassment. He secretly also wanted to make sure she didn't lam herself into a pole or something on her way.

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Alexander Kisaragi
LocationHaruhi's Villa - Deck | Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze) and Miyuki (@DANAsaur)| Mentions: Haruhi, Akemi, and Keita

Alexander was ready to tell Haruhi everything that happened to him on his way to find Ryunosuke in details, but he was cut off when she grabbed his hands and began to quickly walk away, dragging him and Shione with her. Blushing faintly and blinking, Alexander began to walk as fast as he could to catch up Haruhi's pace so he won't trip on his way.

When they reached the villa's deck, Haruhi let go of his hand and began to call out everyone to join them to discuss who will be making lunch and other club activities. Lightly scratching his right cheek with his index finger, Alexander began to think what he can do to help. He probably would choose something easy like setting the lunch tables or maybe help cut the food ingredients, so somebody else can cook. Don't get him wrong, Alexander can cook, but not that great, though.

After a few minutes, the members of the Lovers Club began to arrive at the deck, the first one to appear is Reina, dragging along a girl Alexander haven't seen before. She probably was from the new members that joined the Club last week, he guessed. Short after them, Ryunosuke arrived at the scene, smiling with glee and an aura of excitement around him. Just like the usual. Alexander gagged and turned his head to his right with annoyance, trying to understand how he can be in such a good mood practically all the time.

"Tch, I guess I kind of envious of his ability to always look the positive side to everything," Alexander mumbled as he crossed his arms and secretly started at Ryunosuke with a slight blush on his cheeks. Clicking his tongue and sighing deeply, he rolled his eyes to his right. Suddenly, the unthinkable happened as Reina suggested that the males should cook instead of the girls.

Gasping with shook, Alexander whipped his head to glare at her with a frown. "H-Hey!" she shouted at her while pointing at her with his right index finger. "There are some males here that aren't good cooks here, you know!?" Realizing Reina could think he was including himself in his statement, Alexander widened his eyes in embarrassment and quickly stood straight, frowning nervously. "W-Well, i-it's not that I'm including myself in those males, though. I, um... I can TOTALLY cook, okay? I just think it will be unfair to show off my skills."

hxhA0fR.jpg
Ryunosuke was happily greeting everyone that was joining the deck with his usual friendly attitude. He was pretty much that typical huge dog that's totally friendly with everyone regardless of his scary appearance. However, when he heard Reina's suggestion, his eyes slowly widened as his body froze. Her last words were echoing inside his head.

"The boys should cook for once. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to taste Ruri’s cooking.”

"The boys should cook for once."

"The boys..."

"...should cook..."

..."for once."

As Alexander finished complaining about Reina's suggestion, Ryunosuke scoffed and with a huge and cocky smile, he turned around to face Reina and Alex. "I will make lunch for all of us!" he shouted while pointing at them. Alexander turned his head to look at him with a confused frown even when he souldn' be amused by Ryunosuke's dramatical reactions. Sighing, Alexander raised his right hand in a dismissive way. "Uh... What about no, mhm?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Who knows what crazy stuff you will attempt to make. Sorry not sorry, but I don't want to have food poison."

Without nothing else to say and probably crushing Ryunsouke's dream, Alexander turned his head to look back at Reina and when he was about to tell her something, Ryunosuke scoffed and slowly turned his head to his left, laughing maniacally while covering his left eye with his right hand. "Fu-fu-fu-fu~ I see you are doubting my cooking powers, my dear Blonde Tanuki," he said, triggering Alexander's annoyance. Scoffing, Alexander slowly turned his head to look at him, his right eye twitching as he was trying to control his anger. "W-What was that Ryu-kun?" he asked him with a creepy smile. "You're not cooking and that's it. Now, let me just try to-"

"Shhhhh~" Ryunosuke quickly stepped closer to Alexander and hushed him by placing his right index finger over his lips, making Alexander widen his eyes in shock. "I got this, my dear friend," he said with a chuckle. "Trust me in this, okay?" And with that, he stood straight and turned around to face Reina, giving his back to a totally confused Alexander.

"Hmph...! I accept your challenge, Reina-hime," he told her, referring to her with a royal honorific out of the blue. "But, of course, I will need some help. Mmh, let's see..." Turning around, Ryunosuke looked around, scanning everyone that was in the deck. He didn't spot Akemi or Keita, his firsts options, so he sighed. Then, he looked over at Alexander and then at Miyuki. With a smile, he pointed at them. "You two! If you can chill, you can cook. Now, get in the kitchen!"

Shaking his head to clear out his mind, Alexander frowned and looked up at Ryunosuke. "Oh, hell, no! I'm no cooking with you!" he replied and extended his arms to his sides. "Besides, there is no kitchen around here." With a scoff, Ryunosuke closed his eyes and snapped his fingers. "Hmph, look again." When Alexander looked around with a stern expression, he found himself inside a medium size kitchen with no roof beside the deck. Some meat and other ingredients were on a table, along with some cooking utensils, ready to be used. A barbecue grill was also there. Blinking with a monotone expression, Alexander took a look at everyone once again.

"WHAT IN THE FRIGGIN' WORLD JUST HAPPENED NOW!?" he shouted after a moment, obviously confused and angry at the same time, that last one for no reason. Ryunosuke laughed while slowly walking inside the kitchen. "Some things cannot be explained," he replied with a shrug. Alexander scratched the back of his head as he looked around the kitchen once again. "But... But I was over there... And then, POOF! I'm suddenly here... The logic... Where the hell is the logic in all of this...?"

As Alexander was getting lost in his mumbles, Ryunosuke looked up at the deck. "Well, what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen, Miyuki. These ingredients won't cut by themselves, you know?"

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Deck
Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze), Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun), Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun), Lucinda (@xLarius ), Everyone
Mentions: Shione (@Accelerator)
Haruhi listened to a few of the suggestions. Some seemed to agree with the idea of having the guys cook and girls set the table but others didn't seem to be so keen on it. It was clear that Reina was trying to help to separate the girls from the boys in a way so they could talk about Shione's situation without the guys knowing anything. Plus, Haru could tell Ryunosuke and Alex about it later since she was going to have them help as well.

But one of the ones who seemed the most upset about it was Alex and that didn't sit well with Haruhi at all. "That is true. Some males here might not be good cooks, but that could be the same way for girls too. But I do like the suggestion, you know. Sometimes you just need a little girl time and I'm sure some of you guys wouldn't mind a bit of time with just you boys, right? And breaking it up this way is just simpler. Everyone will know what they should do this way." Shione's situation was important to talk about. And Haru hoped that Alex might somehow get some internal vibe from Haruhi about this.

Though it didn't seem to matter since Ryunosuke suddenly seemed really happy about doing the cooking. Perhaps that meant that the other guys would just follow along. Haruhi nodded. "Right. Right. Boys on cooking and girls on table and ingredients." It seemed that even if others didn't even say anything about it, it was already decided.

That meant that once they got the ingredients done, they could head into the dinning room and set up the table. That meant they would be alone and they could finally discuss the situation at hand. "Everyone inside to get this all done! I'm sure some of us are getting pretty hungry, right? I know I'm starving already."

Then she looked over towards Lucinda. "And yes we do have a coffee maker." Haruhi then floated---yes, actually floated---over towards Reina who she hadn't been able to see since they were on the bus, so she was totally excited to finally see her.

"Reina!" the president commented with hearts in her eyes as she came over to her friend. She glomped her friend and rubbed their cheeks together in an affectionate way. Once she calmed down a bit from all that love and affection, Haru got a bit more serious. "I wanted to ask your opinion on something really quick. I want to thank Alex for something really important but I just can't think of the right thing. It was something really really big and all, so it just feels like it needs to be something really meaningful. More than just making him his favorite milkshake this time."

Last edited:
Collaboration between Kurogane and @MaryGold

Keita was pissed. Akemi had acknowledged that the moment the boy called him over for a private talk, the yelling was proof enough of that too. The punch However took him totally by surprise. His red eyes had been focused on the sandy ground as he thought of what to say or do next. Because he too was angry and confused by the entire ordeal.

After the unexpected punch he received straight to the face, Akemi stumbled back and grabbed his now bleeding nose. It had already been bruised earlier but he could easily say the punch he received from Keita was much more painful. Akemi shivered, angry and nervous. He was bleeding, and blood freaked him out, but he was too upset to run away now.

"Asaragi Keita." Akemi lowered his surprisingly steady voice and glared daggers into the other boy. He reached the same height as Keita, but it was obvious that Keita was much larger in body size. “You’re a damn fool." He spat before returning the boys punch straight to his cheek.

Akemi wasn't a fighter, but that didn't mean he wouldn't fight back. The redheaded boy had been involved in one too many fights since he was, but a child and he had learned to hold his own. "You can't tell me what to do just because you like Lu-chan. And she was my friend before she was yours, so watch it." Akemi growled.

It was so unlike himself. And honestly, when he thought about it, even Akemi felt that he was only weight on Lucinda's shoulder. He had been clinging to her since he had first met her. She had been his first friend since Ryu had left and she didn't mind when he stuttered over everything and became flustered. She was irreplaceable, and he'd be damned if he let Keita tell him what to do and push him around.
Kei stood there as Akemi's nose started bleeding everywhere. He wanted to hurt him more, how dare he say Lucinda didn't have feelings for him. She must feel the same way, she just had to. Before Kei finished thinking about that thought, he received a punch from Akemi. The punch came as a shock, he didn’t think Akemi would fight back. All this did was add to Keita's rage. In his mind he visualized Lucinda standing by Akemi's side while he stood on Keita's beaten form. In his thoughts he imagined Lucinda saying something like. "Oh, Akemi you’re so strong I’m so happy to be with a tough guy like you."

Keita spat out blood as he rubbed his bright red cheek. "You bastard." He said as he threw another punch hitting him in the stomach. "You're the fool. If you cared about Lucinda as a friend you'd step aside and let someone who cares for her so much be by her side." He now had tears welling up in his eyes as he exposed all his feelings. "Lucinda is the only person that accepted me for me." He got closer and got ready to throw another punch looming it over Akemi. "My feelings for her are 100 times more than yours."
The punch that Keita threw at him was a catch, but Akemi had been thrown off his game by Keita's insinuation. The insinuation that Akemi cared for Lucinda as more than one of his best friends. It shouldn't have been that much of a shock to him as many girls at their school thought he and Ryunosuke would make a good pair. But his relationship with Ryu was different from his with Lucinda. Both were sacred bonds that he would cherish and hold onto forever but ...

The foreign idea had caught him completely off guard, and therefore Keita's next swing did too. He did manage to clear the many questions fogging his mind enough to move just enough so that the punch only skimmed his cheek. Akemi grabbed his fist and forced him back against the outside wall of the villa, pressing his arm down against his neck to pin him and keep him still. He needed a moment to think. Was that too much to ask for?

"I'm sorry, if I recall correctly, weren't you, the one who claimed to love her? And told me, someone who cares about her, not to be by her side?" Akemi spat back at the boy as a response. This guy, Keita, he had some nerve. How dare he try to pull Akemi away from his friend and how dare he even think about taking her away from him. He didn't have a right to push away people from Lucinda, especially those she had deemed her friends. But, damn, did he want to wrap her up in a blanket and keep her away from the dangers of the world and anyone who even looked at her appreciatively, yet alone had any intentions of pursuing her.

It made him upset to even think about her ditching him because she would be dating Keita. The vision was so wrong in his head. And frustrating.

"She's my special person!" Akemi blurted out in a very ballistic matter.

It took him three whole seconds to comprehend what precisely had come out of his own mouth. Not a second after, his face became very warm and changed shades. "Ah - ah, I mean ... she is, though. Sort of, kind of, maybe, might, slightly, possibly ... I think. But not in the way you think!" Because what else was he to say about that. More so now that he was nothing but a flustered mess.
Keita's next punch was dodged and somehow Akemi was able to pin him down, But only for a second. He said something that both irritated and confused Keita. "Special person?" He said as Akemi started to get flustered and started rambling. Keita took this chance to turn the tables. He grabbed Akemi by his shoulder and tossed him to the side. He scrambled and got on top of Akemi. He was ready to throw another punch when that look in Akemi's face reminded him of the way he looked earlier. "No." Keita said as he realized something.

"You love her too, don’t you?" It was then that the rage in Keita's belly died out he looked at Akemi's face and he knew it to be true he felt the same as Keita. "Damn it." He got off Akemi and sat down beside him. He remembered the horrible feeling he had when Lucinda's attention was taken away, and realized he was doing it to Akemi. "Damn it, I don’t know what to say." he said as he rubbed his swollen cheek. "It looks like we both love her."
"I don't -!" Akemi began to protest but stopped himself short. Because of course he loved Lucinda. She was one of his best friends, and wasn't she only supposed to be just that? For him to hold any sort of feelings akin to romantic would be utter blasphemy. And what right did a "best friend" have to get in the way of his companion’s love life, especially if it could lead anywhere beautiful for her. He was sticking his nose into something he had no business in, yet, he acted as if he had every right to prevent Keita from being anything more to her than fellow club member and friend.

The flustered and perplexed boy sat up, pulling his knees into his bare chest and ran his fingers through his red hair, grasping the strands tightly. Even as it began to clear up bit by bit in his mind, his heart was one tangled mess of feelings. Because maybe he truly did "love" Lucinda as more than the little girl who lured him into a shop with her violin music. And that thought was entirely terrifying. His love for her had changed? How? When? And oh, dear god, he was alone in this feeling.

"I need to talk with the club consultant!" The redhead by said at once. Then it dawned onto him that he was the club consultant. "Why on earth am I the consultant." He whined, falling back onto the sand with a thump. Akemi had read many shoujo exactly like dilemma he was in. Yet, he couldn't pull out a clear enough answer on how to precede.

"I'm such an idiot."
Keita watched Akemi realize his feelings. He watched as he struggled with this realization and mentioned talking to the club advisor. He made Keita chuckle when he realized he was the advisor. "It's weird right." He said out loud. "We both think of Lucinda as the most important person in the world and are willing to fight for her." He said as he gestured to his cheek and Akemi's nose. He was wondering what their next step should be as they both sat in the sand realizing that one of them would have their love realized and one would have their heart broken.

Keita broke the silence. "We should tell her." He let the words sink into Akemi's head before continuing. "We should do this properly, I don’t want Lucinda to be troubled by this but it’s not like we can ask either of us to step aside." He looked at the red headed guy and continued. "Well like you said, you’re the club advisor. What do you think?"
If Akemi had been in his right mind, he would have noticed Keita's change of tone. He had become much kinder and surprisingly reasonable at the revelation of Akemi's raw and exposed heart. And if he had taken complete notice of that, Akmei would have looked at him and felt nothing but respect for the other boy. He was very much unlike the rumors that had been spread about him back at his previous school.

A little nervous laugh came from Akemi's mouth in response to Keita's question. He was the counselor. Therefore, he had the answers, did he not? When it wasn't him involved, these things came much clearer to him.

Akemi blinked his red eyes and stopped thinking through his tangled feelings for once. If he thought about it as a simple case for the club rather than their romantic affairs, it came easily to him. "I don't think we should jump Lucinda with our respective feelings just yet." He admitted slowly, turning to look at Keita. "We're both her friends and that would put her in a tight spot. Besides, we could both be rejected." He laughed but dreaded the concept more than he should as he friend.

Honesty was the best policy, but he meant what he said. Akemi did not want to push or overwhelm her. And currently, Lucinda was upset with him, so it would not work in his advantage.

"Still, we are allowed to pursue her and confess at the right moment." Whenever that was. He bit his lip. It was all happening too fast. Akemi would need to take his time, but what if it was too late by then. "And become proper ... rivals."

Strange. It felt like Akemi had been placed in a shoujo manga. Wait was he the male lead or the second male lead!? Oh, dear god!
Hearing Akemi laugh eased Keita's mind a little. He was taking this rather well, to think they were fist fighting earlier. After hearing Akemi explain everything Keita looked at him. He swallowed the lump of emotions he had in his throat and put on a strong face. In his chest he felt a tight feeling as Akemi mentioned there was a possibility that neither of them could be chosen. Keita's head lowered at the thought, "you're right. If we bombard her with our feelings, she may just leave both of us behind."

Keita perked up when he heard Akemi say they are free to pursue her. "Wait you mean?" He said it. rivals. Keita chuckled a bit, he probably would have laughed more if it was someone else in this manga style situation. "So, from here on we both compete for Lucinda's attention?" Keita let out a sigh as he let his head fall back. "You know Akemi. I can see that you feel for Lucinda, and I can’t think of how life would suck without her in my life. I just want to know that she feels the same way about me. I want to hold her hand, hug her, kiss her."

Keita stood up and faced Akemi he offered him his hand. "From today on, I’ll be giving this rivalry everything I got. I will show Lucinda that I’m the guy that deserves to stand next to her." He smiled then continued. "Whoever Lucinda picks, me or you no hard feelings."
"Ah ha ha, don't put that image in my head." Akemi laughed awkwardly, scratching at his bruised nose. The concept of Keita and Lucinda, hugging and kissing and doing other couple activities didn't sit well in his stomach. He could now understand the anger and jealously that Keita must have felt seeing how close Lucinda and Akemi were.

Still, Keita didn't seem that bad as a person. And he knew that now, even if he didn't like the thought of him with Lucinda. He smirked good naturedly at the boy, before taking his hand and rising from his seat in the sand. "Sure." He said with a soft chuckle. "You're not so bad, you know." The redhead added bashfully as he rubbed the back of his neck slowly. And he meant what he said, that much was evident by his gentle smile and light blush on his cheeks.

Akemi was horribly embarrassed with his behavior toward Keita earlier.

Without another word, he released Keita's hand and balled up his fist before bringing it toward his mouth. He cleared his throat and once again met Keita's gaze. "Anyway, we should head inside before anyone notices we're missing. I believe Haruhi called us all for lunch." He paused before his eyebrows raised. "Also, let's not tell anyone the origin behind our bruises."
Keita smiled as Akemi took his hand, and said he was an ok guy. "Yeah, you. You too." He said a little bashfully. He just started thinking the only reason he disliked Akemi at first was because he took up Lucinda's time. "I'm sorry about that, again I shouldn’t have hit you." He added as Akemi was touching his nose, he placed his hand on his swollen cheek “,but I guess you did get me back." He chuckled.

"Yeah, you’re right we should get going." He said as he was ready to head toward the house. He nodded when Akemi said not to mention how they got hurt. "True, they might freak out. Let’s just say we...I don’t know fell off something I guess."

The Two walked up to the beach house, both of them feeling insecure inside but chose not to show any weakness to their new rival. They had both agreed to give this rivalry everything they had, they will both aim to win Lucinda's heart. They reached the beach house and walked in acting normally as if they both didn't have a bunch of bruises and blood all over their face.

Mamoru Yamamoto

Mamoru stood straight up with no real strain. Rurin isn’t heavy at all. He thought as he righted himself. Taking a deep breath he was kinda shocked by his own strength and a little impressed with himself. “I think I’ll be fine Ruri, you’re not really heavy.” He said again smiling to himself as he began to take some mildly labored steps and then Ruri just had to lean up against his back. Pressing herself against him in one of the fashion’s that reminded him of an anime. He always wondered why they would freak out, well that was until today. He understood every little feeling that those anime characters were trying to convey and he just didn’t know what to do. His face quickly went scarlet as he struggled with on what to do. Right now, Mamoru lost all his senses and was on a one way trip to Planet Mamoru. For a few moments, he was lost in the sensation before regaining the control over his teenage mind. I have to pull through...even with this giant, soft, kirby like mountains in my way. Biting his tongue, Mamoru gained complete control and headed the way to the villa only to realize he forgot their clothes. Turning around and following Ruri’s lead he let her lean over and pick them up and then he headed back to the villa.

...​

The villa walk felt like it took forever. The hot sand making it harder and harder to walk and having to climb over the rocks and help Ruri over was no joke, but in the end Mamoru was able to accomplish it, with the help of Ruri’s crack direction and Mamoru’s focus so that he didn’t think about the way Ruri felt when she leaned up against him, which by the way, he was still thinking about as he neared the villa, they made it in no time flat. Mamoru wondered what to do next, go to the meeting or lay Ruri down to get ice. Think Mamoru think, what would Ruri want! He could’ve easily asked her but he didn’t want her to make the decision since he right now was ultimately in charge and then he came up with the biggest comprise. “Rurin, I’m going to drop you off at the meeting point and then I’ll get you ice for your ankle!” He declared triumphantly. He didn’t no first aid, but ice was always something he had seen in the shows he watched as kid, so why wouldn’t it be fine now? What could go wrong was what Mamoru thought as he made his way into the front of the villa and all the way to where the most noise seemed to come from.

Mamoru took in the scene, it seemed like everyone was here and from what Mamoru gathered it was about cooking and who should do it, but it wasn’t the main thing that took his attention. It was the two guys in front of him that were badly bruised and bloody. They must’ve fallen in the water too. This beach is dangerous. Mamoru thought as he silently placed Ruri down on a lounging chair. “Rurin, I’ll be right back I’m going to the kitchen to get ice for you, Keita, and Akemi, they must’ve fell in the water too, I’ll be right back so don’t worry!” Mamoru quickly jetted back into the villa and within few minutes he realized that his sense of direction was trash and that he didn’t even know where he was without Ruri or the sound of people.“Crap! This villia is like a magic labyrinth that keeps getting bigger as I take a step!” He yelled under his breath.
What do I do nowwww? He knew he couldn’t rely on his phone, besides he had left it with Ruri.

Then Mamoru gave up, he would be lost in this villa forever. Never to see his mother or Ruri again. He had failed his father and his piano. There was no going back. “This is hopeless~” Mamoru sung out in frustration and that’s when he noticed, this room had an echo that was slightly different from the other hallways. This was it, like every room and hallway, they would all sound different based on where he was, he could map the villa with the sound of his voice and that would eventually lead him back to Ruri. He sprung back to life with new refound energy, only to realize that the kitchen was right by the next turn he made. Mission accomplished, now to get ice. Mamoru looked around the kitchen for bags and when he eventually found them he filled three up with ice. It was slightly melted by the time he found his way back to the deck. First he placed one on Ruri’s ankle and then he offered one to Keita and Akemi. “I know you guys are not the most apt at swimming, much like Rurin, so I got you ice to put on where you fell. I hope it is adequate and most satisfying for whatever ails you. “ He said placing the bags of slightly melted ice into both hands before returning back to Ruri’s side. I think I did a good deed today. He said to himself smiling while he sat by Ruri and awaited for the decisions to be made.

Role:

Interactions:
Haruhi’s villa → Deck

Musician/Entertainer

@Iceydaze @Kurogane86 @MaryGold @Anyone else who might take notice.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
[spoili][imga][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL][URL]http://i42.tinypic.com/345zww7.jpg[/imga][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/spoili]​

With her ears reddening and her face flushed, Miyuki ignored Ryunosuke and quickly made her way to the deck just in time to hear Reina's statement. "U-Um.." The black haired female hesitated, not really agreeing with the idea of the boys cooking and the girls just preparing the ingredients and setting the table. Sure Reina has a point regarding Ruri's cooking but how can they be so sure that the boys won't mess up? Not that she's being stereotypical nor letting her androphobia cloud her judgement but she was certain that girls are better at cooking than boys. "I think-"

Miyuki quickly clammed up upon hearing Lucinda's opinion. As much as she wanted to argue back and tell everyone that she's willing to cook lunch all by herself just to make sure the boys won't mess up, she decided to just bite her tongue and let it go. Maybe Lucinda is right. Boys can be.. competent.. right? Besides, I promised I'd be nice.. and that I'll give boys a chance

Just then Ryunosuke and Alexander started arguing and immediately, with a deadpan expression, Miyuki regretted her thought. I take it back. Boys can't be competent. Not at all! She continued watching the two whisper and argue and was about to tune them out when suddenly Ryunosuke looked at her and started pointing at her.​

"W-What?" Miyuki blinked, not really sure what happened or what even is happening. One moment she was trying to process what Ryunosuke said when he pointed at her and the next she found herself inside a kitchen with a smiling Ryunosuke and a confused Alexander. "U-Uh, okay?" Was all she could say as her brain was unable to process what is happening. "I.. I guess I can help prepare the ingredients.."

Stiffly and robotically making her way to her workstation, Miyuki stared at what's in front of her. There were tons of vegetables in front of her as well as herbs that's been planted on little pots. Immediately, her cooking insticts began tingling. Her mind started firing recipes after recipes of what to cook for lunch and without her knowing, she started talking to herself "Barbecue is nice but I think we should keep it light and fresh. Perhaps chicken? Or burgers? Hmmm, why not both? Either way, it would go well with a salad. Perhaps grill the fruit for added flavor.."

Now with her amethyst eyes sparkling, Miyuki quicky grabbed an apron that's conveniently placed near her and looked at the boys, her smile radiating like the sun and completely oblivious of what's happening outside the kitchen "We should start cooking. I was thinking chicken satay and grilled watermelon for lunch. What do you think?"

Interactions: Ryu and Alexander

Mentions: Reina, Ruri, Lucinda​

ef9c078b5c7ea97537597585c0cf6b0cf35b735d_00.jpg

Tactician| Location: Villa Shed | Outfit: Here
Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova ) Alexander(@Shinku⭐Kun ) Akemi(@MaryGold ) Keita(@Kurogane86 ) Ruri(@Iceydaze ) Mamoru(@Wyborn ) Mentions: Reina (@Iceydaze ) Miyuki (@DANAsaur ) Ruby (@Rads )

Just as Shione and Haru were about to leave, another surprise reared its head in the form of Alexander popping up all of a sudden. The timing alone was pretty suspicious so Shione couldn't help but deduce that Alexander was also now aware of her circumstances. Now don't get her wrong, Shione wouldn't have treated Alexander that same way as she treated Ruby earlier since they were childhood friends. However, that doesn't mean that she wasn't the slightest bit upset at him for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Heaving a heavy sigh, she responded to his greeting with nothing more than a regarding nod. For the meantime, Shione trusted Alexander would keep what he learned to himself and let Haruhi call the shots.

Surprisingly, it had seemed that Reina was organizing things in her own end as well. If she were any typical high school girl, the silver-haired girl would have gotten all emotional and teary-eyed after seeing how much support her childhood friends were willing to give her. However, she'd already lost control of her emotions earlier and she hated feeling weak around others. Besides, even if Haruhi, Alexander, and Reina were successful in rallying the girls in coming up a plan to get her a boyfriend, their success wasn't necessarily guaranteed. She needed to assume the worst possible outcome and prepare herself otherwise, she'd end up getting hurt all over again.

Speaking of preparations, and expecting the worst outcome, Shione realized she needed to have a talk with Miyuki at some point in this training camp. Depending on the outcome of this plan, Shione needed to ensure that her absence in the club wouldn't cause any inconveniences for the rest of its members. And for that, she would need someone to replace her. In her mind, there was no better candidate than Miyuki. Even without her funding and "tricks", Shione was sure that her junior would be able to perform as well as she did, if not better. Reina was in charge of funding in the first place after all, and then there's also Haruhi's financial backing.

By the time she had finished thinking about matters of succession, she realized that they had suddenly "teleported" to the villa's deck. Since there was no logical way that teleportation was the real cause for this sudden shift of scenery, she figured that Haruhi must have dragged her here along with Alexander while she was deep in thought. Right now, she had just announced that everyone was to prepare lunch and Reina suggested that the girls were to set the tables and prepare the ingredients while the boys should do the cooking.

As she scanned the room for the others, she came face to face with a few troubling sights. Mamoru arrived, carrying Ruri on his back, which is weird considering how active and sporty Ruri is. Under normal circumstances, such a spectacle would be rarer than winning the national lottery so it was that much obvious that something was wrong. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Ruri had somehow injured her foot while she was playing with Mamoru but the injury wasn't as serious enough to cause extreme distress on both their parts.

As if that was not bad enough, Keita and Akemi arrived all battered and bruised, with blood leaking all over their faces. A single glance at their sorry states was enough for Shione to know that a simple fall couldn't have been enough to cause such injuries, unless they fell every step of the way to the Villa that is.

Fortunately, Mamoru was quick to act and managed to get the three injured club members some ice.

For her part, Shione hurriedly went inside the Villa to get some fresh towels, a box of band aids, disinfectant, antibiotic ointments, some cotton balls, a bottle of water and some pain killers. When she returned , she decided to address Ruri's injuries first.

"A sprain huh. You should take better care of yourself, Kawai-san" Shione said as she inspected Ruri's injury. She grabbed a nearby stool and stacked some pillows on it before gingerly placing Ruri's injured foot on it. She then handed a pill of painkillers to Ruri as well as the water bottle.

"You're lucky to have such a reliable friend as Yamamoto-san here, Kawai-san. Since he got you the ice so quickly, there should only be minimal swelling. But it's important that you ice your foot 2 to 3 times a day. Also, keep it elevated to prevent any further swelling. And only take that pill I gave you if the pain is unbearable, got it? Painkillers shouldn't be abused after all."

Once she was done attending to Ruri, she glared at the two boys menacingly, specially towards Akemi before stomping towards them. She had just treated the red haired boy earlier so Shione was upset that she had to treat the same patient twice in one day.

"As for you two, TAKE A SEAT THIS INSTANT!" She bellowed.

Any sign of distress from her had vanished by the way she was acting. It was almost as if she had not experienced that emotional breakdown earlier. But Shione just couldn't help but get this serious whenever she sees anyone injured in front of her. After all, aside from "playing cupid", her other passion was becoming a doctor.

As soon as Keita and Akemi took a seat, she began cleaning their faces with the towels before applying the cotton balls drenched in disinfectant to their wounds.

"I don't know what sort of trouble you two got yourselves into but it is unacceptable for you to show up in front of everyone in such condition. Not only are you making everyone uncomfortable, you're also putting yourself at risk by not cleaning your wounds immediately. What if those get infected?"

Not caring whether or not Keita or Akemi felt any discomfort as she insistently applied the disinfectant and cleaned their wounds, she conducted her job in a quick yet efficient manner/ She finishes by applying the antibiotic ointment on the cuts and then applying band aids all over their wounds.

She breathes a sigh of relief, turns around and says "Geez, take better care of yourselves next time." before leaving Keita and Akemi to their own devices and returning to Haruhi's side as if nothing had happened.

168035d03c2fe5c1ed648c3942348586.jpg

Lucinda Asakawa
| The Secretary || Location:Villa Deck | Color Code: #FF0080 |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As Haruhi confirmed Lucinda's suspicions about the coffee pot you could practically see the hearts form in her eyes. So far life was going just fine... Until she realized Ryunosuke was cooking. What have they done- - She hoped some strange phenomenon occurred where the conspicuous looking individual had actually been a kind soul, or the carefree guy had actually been the smartest person in the school. The secretary could only hope. She murmured, "Here's to hoping we don't have to apologize to the firefighters." She let out a sigh and placed her full attention on the kitchen, but more importantly the coffee pot. With a look of pure bliss on her face, even though it didn't seem like it, she made note of the potential dishes. As the machine continued to bubble she once again murmured, "I wonder if we should also brew some tea, although for those people we might be better off making lemonade." She clasped her hands together, "Kami-sama forgive me for my selfish desire for caffeine." She then took out a plain white mug, slapping a sticky note on it labeled, 'belongs to the mighty shut-in', and poured a cup for herself. She was about to speak to Miyuki but then saw the violet-eyed peer speaking to the guys in the club and smiled. She restrained herself from a giggle before rubbing her cup of coffee very fondly. Even the scent was making her happier despite her burning dilemma a few minutes earlier. Chances are she'd still cower whenever faced directly with Alexander, but she figured she'd be more focused on getting the potential ship together than the individual himself.

What was an appropriate ship for that? Tsunderhi? "No, no, Lucinda. It has to include his name doesn't it?" She frowned suddenly pausing in her tracks. Lucinda stared down at the cup of coffee in reflection. The secretary let out a long sigh before continue on her way out of the kitchen.

The secretary returned on the scene to Shione yelling at someone apparently, for them to take a seat. In Lucinda's perspective she had idolized the tactician. Although the secretary was slightly shameful that they were the same age and she couldn't collect herself as well as the person she idolized, she did it despite the shame. Lucinda wondered who invoked the wrath in the white haired female as she peered out. The secretary bit her lip furrowing her brows. She resisted the urge to drop the mug and instead her hands shook. After Shione tended to the two boys, Lucinda's expression was unreadable hidden under her bangs. Although she felt a little guilty in the fact that Shione had scolded the two guys and now they had to deal with her, a firecracker threatening to go off.

She placed a hand to steady the shaking mug, ignoring the small burning sensation she felt from the sudden contact. Her voice was calm, and held the same cheerful demeanor as usual but there was something else in her tone. "I would ask what happened when I left, but I have a feeling-" She stopped to finish the thought internally, 'you two wouldn't tell me anyways'. She shook her head viciously, a sudden rush of warmth returning to her body. She took a deep breath. She didn't continue her previous statement but instead shifted over, "I... Hope whatever harmed you two doesn't occur again. I thought you two could handle yourselves-" Now her expression was one of full concern, but more of confusion. It couldn't be possible to get mugged in broad daylight, much less on this certain beach could it? The chances of both of them tripping and being as battered as they were was quite unlikely.

Lucinda's expression was most likely continuing to 'spiral downwards' per say, as the potential scenarios in her head played out her expression grew more concerned. As she suddenly snapped back to earth she spoke once more, "Oh, right! Urm, that must have stung a lot." Setting her coffee down, she slid her backpack off and dug out two candies from the water bottle pocket before slipping it back on. "I usually carried them around out of pure habit from Ake- I mean, a little boy's incidents, but perhaps it's time for a change of inventory, huh?"

- - - - - - - - - -
Interaction(s):
K
eita Assaragi x @Kurogane86

Akemi Watanabe x @MaryGold

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mention(s):
H
aruhi Nakamura x @ScarletNova
Miyuki Momozono x @DANAsaur
Ryunosuke Akiyama x @Shinku⭐Kun
Alexander Kisaragi x @Shinku⭐Kun
Shione Higurashi x @Accelerator

hxhA0fR.jpg

Location Haruhi's Villa - Deck | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova), Reina (@Iceydaze), and Shione (@Accelerator)

Ryunosuke knew he was the one that chose Miyuki as one of his assistants to cook lunch for the Lovers Club, but now that he was watching her inside the kitchen that randomly appeared at of nowhere, he was kind of reluctant if he made the right decision. After all, it was pretty clear that Miyuki didn't like him that much and after experiencing her violent behavior around him, he was worried for himself.

"It is safe for me to be near Miyuki in a kitchen with knives and other dangerous 'weapons'?" he asked himself while he stared at the purple-eyed girl beside Alexander, both of them still confused about how in the world they got teleported to a kitchen beside the Villa's deck. He smiled with some sweat on his forehead as he looked around the kitchen, lightly rubbing his chin. "I-I mean... I don't think she will try to hurt me with so many witnesses around, right? Hehe... S-She won't try, r-right...? Oh, God, why I keep getting myself in these kinds of situations with her anyways!?"

Dramatically fearing for his life, Ryunosuke swallowed hard and slowly turned his head to look back at Miyuki, smiling wearily while raising his right hand a little bit. He was about to tell her that she could simply refuse to help him in the kitchen if she wished to. "Hey, Miyu- I-I mean, Momozono-san! Um... if you don't want to help with the cooking, you can join Reina and the girls to prepare the dining table," he said, walking towards her. "After all, I think Haru-chan also agreed with her that the girls should-"

Ryunosuke was quickly cut out by Miyuki as she suddenly began to talk about random lunch menus they can prepare. Both Ryunosuke and Alexander turned their head to stare at Miyuki with surprised expressions, the blonde guy scratching the back of his head with questions marks floating above his head as he was totally clueless of what she was talking about. That was the typical reaction of a person that hasn't cooked in his whole life. Ryunosuke, however, was actually fascinated by the wide knowledge Miyuki has about food recipes. He was also shocked that she didn't react violently after realizing he practically forced her to work with him, but maybe it was Miyuki who simply decided to just ignore everything and just go with it.

"Oh, an Asian cuisine," said Ryunosuke with a chuckled after Miyuki suggested a lunch menu. "Not bad at all. I'm actually in the mood for some chicken right now and that satay is easy to make. I'm not a fan of grilling a watermelon, but I think it matches perfectly this occasion." After thinking about it for a minute, the black-haired male nodded with a smile and made a thumbs up with his right hand. "Alright! Chicken satay and grilled watermelon are what we're going to cook for lunch today." Turning to his right, Ryunosuke picked two aprons that were conveniently folded and placed on top of a counter and tossed one to Alexander. "You guys work on the watermelon. I'll work with the chicken., okay?"

The blonde male quickly caught the apron. "Um... I think now is the right moment to highlight that I don't know how to cook," Alexander finally confessed, a light blush covering his cheeks. "I-I know I said I knew to Reina, but... The truth is that I don't." Scoffing, Ryunosuke put on his apron and looked at his friend. "It's okay, Alex-kun, I knew you lied," he replied and winked his right eye at him. "Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. Just help Miyuki and follow her instructions of how to use a knife. The last thing we want is you losing a few fingers. Haru-chan will kill me if something happens to you... And probably Reina-chan too. Well, she probably just going to pay somebody to do it. And then we have Shione-chan and her mad martial arts skills..." A sudden wave of dread hit Ryunosuke as he imagined being beaten up by Alexander's childhood friends for not taking care of him. "Please, Alex-kun... D-Don't hurt yourself, okay? I beg you, please..."

Alexander's blush darkened when he heard Ryunosuke. Then, he clicked his tongue before giving him a death glare. "O-Of course they won't... B-Baka..." Clearing his throat, Alexander proceeded to put his apron and Ryunosuke chuckled before turning around, heading toward a small refrigerator beside a counter at the center of the kitchen. Once he was gone, Alexander sighed and placed his hands on his hips before looking at Miyuki, slightly lifting his head to have a better look at her since she was a bit taller than him. Practically everyone was taller than him, so this was something he was used to doing by this point, but he still gets mad at it though.

"Welp, looks like I'll be in your care, Momozono-san," he said with an innocent smile as a sparkly aura surrounded him. "Just give me your instructions and I'll do my best to accomplish it."

Last edited:
Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Ruri couldn’t help but feel a little flustered over Mamoru caring for her every need so easily. It was just a little sprain. What athlete hadn’t had one of those before? “You really don’t ha-” Before she could protest, Mamoru set her down and ran off to get her some ice without another word. Smiling helplessly, Ruri couldn’t help but shake her head. Since he was being so sweet, who was she to stop him? She’d do the same for him had the situation been reversed.

It didn’t take long for him to return. It was only after he handed ice over to Kimchi senpai and the newbie, that she realized they were hurt as well and in a much worse shape than her. As much as she wanted to know what happened, Ruri was more surprised at how Mamoru didn’t get lost on his way back to the deck. She silently applauded Mamoru for this achievement and his quick and considerate thinking. Still, she could not keep herself from giggling at his formal manner of speaking. Her friend had to have the cutest personality out of all of the club members. Even now she wondered how the guy was single.

She was soon proven wrong as Shione butted in and properly took care of all of the injured parties. The way she tenderly propped up her ankle and carefully instructed her left Ruri at a loss for words for a moment. The usually busy and professional Shione was full of plenty of surprises. While it wasn’t particularly odd for her to care about the members, it still left her stunned to witness it. ’Is this what is referred to as gap-moe?’ Too awestruck to speak, Ruri could only nod her head happily in compliance. Sweet Shi-chan was definitely the cutest. Even as she loudly scolded the boys, Ruri couldn’t help but want to hug Shione for being super moe. Unfortunately she was confined to her seat and didn’t wish to be yelled at either.

”I’ll go with whatever you say, Harupon~!” She happily saluted to Haruhi, not at all caring about the pain that kept her from bouncing all over the place. “Whatever we make, I just hope it’s got a kick to it.” Lists if spicy dishes popped up one after another in her mind, making her lick her lips in anticipation as she waited for everyone to settle on an agreement.

Interactions:
Villa Deck
Sergeant-at-Arms
Haruhi @ScarletNova

View attachment 171136Hagurome look at her sister with a smile and amazement. Brave as ever, she thoght as she look up reina with wide eyes when she started asking her question by question at what she said it was making her heart race in alert when suddenly Hagurome realized her mistake and placed a hand to her mouth when she realized what she said was wrong “ o-o-oh my i dint. I d-dont know tether were s-so close the t-the way huge look at other so i thought” she place a hand on her mouth so she wont talk anymore. She felt greatly embarrassed at what she said as she look up at Reina talk to her

“We’ll talk about this later. For now, don’t let others know such things so casually. If it’s not actually true, it might hurt Haruhi in the process.” Reina told her in a Scolding way as Hagurome put her down down and pulling her hands close to her like a child who is being scolded for breaking a glas

“ i-i wont tell anymore R-Reina im sorry” she said as she followed her and once again she was held hostage and return back to the villa as Hagurome watched Reina kicked off her shoe unaware the shy girl is starting to idolize the brave woman beside her as she turn to the vacant seat were she was freed and slowly she watched everyone and watched Reina and Hari started to meeting

“I think the girls should prepare the table and ingredients. The boys should cook for once. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to taste Ruri’s cooking.” she heard their conversation as she raise her hand “E-Excuse me b-but what are the boys ongoing to c-cook?” she ask them

interation: @Iceydaze @Rads

images (21).jpeg

Sebastian watched as the boys discussed what their going to cook while they waited for the girls to prepare their ingredient for it. In his mind he was wondering silently what to cook. Would it be noodles? Sweets? Cakes?. He isn't actually sure on what he should make so he just stabd there silently in the corner

Like a ghost stalking everyone in the room. It almost made his chuckle at the thought and only missing up for him right now is if ever he even wore one of the great monsters in the Creepy pasta: slenderman, but then again he isn't slender like him in Sebastian's case he has muscles. If he think more Slenderman does have Brothers. Ah, thats right he would morely fit to look like the Seductive Demon Offenderman. Cosplay in the corner staling everyone until he gets his prey

Funny, who would scared or a monster who has no eyes, nose but a mouth with sharp teeth and long tongue ready to devour who ever meeks his eyes. Ah, fantasy at its finest. Once he was done at his fantacy he walk over to them

“May i join in with you guys?” he ask them with a smile

Mention: @everyone

Attachments

• Niya.(TID).600.1978387.jpg
    Niya.(TID).600.1978387.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1
Reina Chiaki

Reina did not approve of the way Ruby put down Hagurome. “You don’t need to talk down to her like that. With a sister like you, it’s no wonder she forgets to think. If you do all of the thinking for her, what good will it do her?” The heiress didn’t want to spend much time losing brain cells chatting with Ruby, so she turned her attention to Hagurome instead, briefly patting her head to console her after her sister decided to yell at her. “It’s okay.”
~
With food time drawing near, Lucinda brought her attention to a matter of great importance; coffee. Remembering that she hadn’t had a cup of coffee the entire time she had been here, suddenly made her feel rather fatigued. She also remembered that the last time she was here, she used it so often, the poor thing broke. Also curious, Reina also looked toward Haruhi for the answer to Lucinda’s question.

Her attention was then again shifted over to Alexander who demanded it with only the force a true tsundere could have. Completely oblivious to the boy’s “saying one thing meaning another” nature, Reina believed him when he praised his own skills. “Hm? Is that so? Please be sure to guide the others. I’m sure no one wants to go home early because of food poisoning or a fire breaking out. That would be quite unpleasant.” Her lips pulled into a rare smile, completely relieved to have not made the wrong decision. She was further reassured when Ryunosuke joined in and bragged for all to hear.

With the boys handling the cooking, Reina was now free to wait for everyone else to arrive so they could all head to the kitchen. To her surprise, many arrived bruised or hurt somewhere. Although she was curious as to what happened, they didn’t have time to fret over minor details. However, Ruri’s ankle gave Reina an idea. “Ruri, if you could wipe clean the tableware in the dining room, it’d be a great help. Just remember to wash your hands first.” Seeing as how Shione worked hard to care for the girls injury and that Ruri belonged as far away from the kitchen as possible, Reina felt this was the best solution overall.

With that matter settled, she was then free to stick to Haruhi like glue. To her surprise, Haruhi floated over to her side like a cupid before suddenly glomping her to the point of almost toppling over. Faced with so much affection, Reina couldn’t help but to return the hug albeit a little less forcefully.

“Huh?” Haruhi’s question brought back the moment where Hagurome brought up the rumor. Part of her believed the girl who seemed like she was incapable of lying but the other part believed in Alex who had been her friend for years. However, by chance, if Alex was truly trying to win over her best friend, Reina knew him well enough to support him until the end. Although he was a complete weirdo who hung out with even bigger weirdos, he was still a close friend.

A mischievous glint shone in her eyes for the briefest of moments. Now that the choice had been made, Reina could only help the two in her own small ways. A warm casual smile lit her face as she pulled in her experiences with the others in the club. Who knew all of those fun times would fall down to this moment? “Ah, why not take him to an amusement par-” Reina paused, realizing that was a horrible and obvious idea. ”Oh, no. He probably wouldn’t reach the height requirements.." Reina rejected her idea with the only excuse she could think of. After a brief round of silence, Reina finally got an idea and continued with their hushed whispering, "Honestly, as a friend, I can only recommend a fun outing. Who doesn't treasure fun moments with their friends, right? Nothing is more worth cherishing. I know just the right outing too. Remember the hill a little ways off the back of the villa? I don't think Alex has seen the fireflies there yet. Why not surprise him later tonight or early tomorrow morning? I'm sure the memories themselves would be worth more than money could ever buy."

The noise coming from the kitchen reminded her that the others were still close by. Putting her slender finger to her lips, she signed Haruhi to keep their conversation to themselves lest someone ruins the surprise. "It's just a small suggestion. Honestly, any outing would be fine. Think on it a bit but for now we should go." Reina led Haruhi to the kitchen where some were ready to prep, some were starting on their own, and others were just as lost as she was. Unable to make sense of it all, she could only send a helpless smile towards Haruhi. This club if hers really was a handful. Not wanting to deal with all of the noise, Reina walked right over to the coffee pot and started brewing the caffeine goodness that practically ran through her veins. If there was anything worth living for, it was a cup of hot coffee.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Deck>Kitchen

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Hagurome @Elusive Thorns Ruby @Rads
Haruhi @ScarletNova Alex @Shinku⭐Kun
and Ruri @Myself

Reina Chiaki

Reina did not approve of the way Ruby put down Hagurome. “You don’t need to talk down to her like that. With a sister like you, it’s no wonder she forgets to think. If you do all of the thinking for her, what good will it do her?” The heiress didn’t want to spend much time losing brain cells chatting with Ruby, so she turned her attention to Hagurome instead, briefly patting her head to console her after her sister decided to yell at her. “It’s okay.”
~
With food time drawing near, Lucinda brought her attention to a matter of great importance; coffee. Remembering that she hadn’t had a cup of coffee the entire time she had been here, suddenly made her feel rather fatigued. She also remembered that the last time she was here, she used it so often, the poor thing broke. Also curious, Reina also looked toward Haruhi for the answer to Lucinda’s question.

Her attention was then again shifted over to Alexander who demanded it with only the force a true tsundere could have. Completely oblivious to the boy’s “saying one thing meaning another” nature, Reina believed him when he praised his own skills. “Hm? Is that so? Please be sure to guide the others. I’m sure no one wants to go home early because of food poisoning or a fire breaking out. That would be quite unpleasant.” Her lips pulled into a rare smile, completely relieved to have not made the wrong decision. She was further reassured when Ryunosuke joined in and bragged for all to hear.

With the boys handling the cooking, Reina was now free to wait for everyone else to arrive so they could all head to the kitchen. To her surprise, many arrived bruised or hurt somewhere. Although she was curious as to what happened, they didn’t have time to fret over minor details. However, Ruri’s ankle gave Reina an idea. “Ruri, if you could wipe clean the tableware in the dining room, it’d be a great help. Just remember to wash your hands first.” Seeing as how Shione worked hard to care for the girls injury and that Ruri belonged as far away from the kitchen as possible, Reina felt this was the best solution overall.

With that matter settled, she was then free to stick to Haruhi like glue. To her surprise, Haruhi floated over to her side like a cupid before suddenly glomping her to the point of almost toppling over. Faced with so much affection, Reina couldn’t help but to return the hug albeit a little less forcefully.

“Huh?” Haruhi’s question brought back the moment where Hagurome brought up the rumor. Part of her believed the girl who seemed like she was incapable of lying but the other part believed in Alex who had been her friend for years. However, by chance, if Alex was truly trying to win over her best friend, Reina knew him well enough to support him until the end. Although he was a complete weirdo who hung out with even bigger weirdos, he was still a close friend.

A mischievous glint shone in her eyes for the briefest of moments. Now that the choice had been made, Reina could only help the two in her own small ways. A warm casual smile lit her face as she pulled in her experiences with the others in the club. Who knew all of those fun times would fall down to this moment? “Ah, why not take him to an amusement par-” Reina paused, realizing that was a horrible and obvious idea. ”Oh, no. He probably wouldn’t reach the height requirements.." Reina rejected her idea with the only excuse she could think of. After a brief round of silence, Reina finally got an idea and continued with their hushed whispering, "Honestly, as a friend, I can only recommend a fun outing. Who doesn't treasure fun moments with their friends, right? Nothing is more worth cherishing. I know just the right outing too. Remember the hill a little ways off the back of the villa? I don't think Alex has seen the fireflies there yet. Why not surprise him later tonight or early tomorrow morning? I'm sure the memories themselves would be worth more than money could ever buy."

The noise coming from the kitchen reminded her that the others were still close by. Putting her slender finger to her lips, she signed Haruhi to keep their conversation to themselves lest someone ruins the surprise. "It's just a small suggestion. Honestly, any outing would be fine. Think on it a bit but for now we should go." Reina led Haruhi to the kitchen where some were ready to prep, some were starting on their own, and others were just as lost as she was. Unable to make sense of it all, she could only send a helpless smile towards Haruhi. This club if hers really was a handful. Not wanting to deal with all of the noise, Reina walked right over to the coffee pot and started brewing the caffeine goodness that practically ran through her veins. If there was anything worth living for, it was a cup of hot coffee.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Deck>Kitchen

Funding Member

Dress & Swimwear

Hagurome @Elusive Thorns Ruby @Rads
Haruhi @ScarletNova Alex @Shinku⭐Kun
and Ruri @Myself

Location Haruhi's Villa deck before while talking to her sister and then joins most of the girls Bob in villa kitchen Rain by the group of girls feeling some what akward Interactions: @Elusive Thorns @ScarletNova ] @[USER=16227]DANAsaur @
Shinku⭐Kun

and anyone i missed

Ruby could not help but be angry and turns to Hagurome then says" it's because she has everything on a silver plater that does not understand, how some people won't think twice and try to take advantage of you because they think you do not have common sense and this is how long-term bullying can start". " It's not like I like shouting at you and if I moly coddle you I will not help you to get smarter and stronger and above all you know I'll go the extra mile for some many things for you". ' she's also an only child and if it were not for her friends she would struggle even more so how would understand how frustrating and nerve-racking it is people make fun of my sister behind her back or I have to take the beatings for her so others will leave her alone'.

Rain and bob walk into the kitchen sees it's overcrowded right now so rain heads back and walks over to Haru and company and gently coughs against his hand then says" I'm really sorry to come during girl time, but the kitchen is really full right now and I'm sure you know the saying to many chefs in the kitchen spoil the broth, so I'm happy to help in any other way i can and once i know what you would like me to do i'll be out of your way".

Bob is in the kitchen and says" I don't mind helping with the food but in fairness, it would have been better if you had asked the rest of the guys before taking over the kitchen, Bob now waits for his presence to be acknowledged and work out where he belongs in the kitchen.

Ruby takes some deep breaths for a few minutes and then when she has fully calmed down says" We should join the other girls for the secret talk and from now on if you say or do something really thoughtless I'm going to put to work in something you do not like such as cleaning the toilets or making you learn a really tough academic subject and so on". Ruby does not give her sister a chance to speak back they could talk later, was it unfair fam right it is but ruby just wants to get this over with so she doesn't have to deal with any more drama than she needs to. She quickly walks over and it's not long before she is in the place she needs to be.

Last edited:

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Deck --> Kitchen
Interactions: Reina and Ruri (@Iceydaze), Shione (@Accelerator), Akemi (@MaryGold), Keita (@Kurogane86), Hagurome (@Elusive Thorns), Rain (@Rads), Mamoru (@Wyborn), everyone
Mentions: Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun), Ruby (@Rads)
Before Haruhi could get a response on the question about Alex she posed to Reina, Akemi and Keita finally arrived to join them. Though, instead of simply being late, it appeared that something had happened to them as they arrived at the deck with a bunch of cuts and bruises on their bodies. What the heck even happened to them? And before Haruhi could question too much more about that situation, Mamoru showed up finally as well, and carrying an injured Ruri on his back.

What was even going on? Why were so many people getting hurt during this trip?! And she was the club president too, so maybe she should really do something about this? Take them somewhere to get checked out? Call a doctor? Add a doctor to the club roster? This seemed to be becoming a reoccurring thing, so maybe she really should add another member.

But it seemed that wasn't needed as Shione sprang into action, being amazing like she always did, and saved the day. They didn't need a doctor. They had Shione. She knew what to do in the situation. A sigh a relief came out of Haruhi. Though, while it was clear that Ruri just sprained her ankle, it really was a wonder what happened to Akemi and Keita. Something definitely interesting happened there. Something that Haru might have to look into further.

Once the injured were taken care of, Shione returned over to her side and Ruri said she would do anything Haru told her to do. Reina made a suggest, clearly for the purpose of keeping their friend away from the kitchen. "Why don't you do what Reina said, Ruri. It would be best to try to give you something where you can just sit down and do as well. We don't want to put too much pressure and weight on that injured ankle of yours right now," Haruhi finally said in response. "It's a good thing you had Mamoru with you to get you back here though, huh?"

She looked over at Mamoru and grinned slightly. "The way you carried her in and did all that for her. You must really care about Ruri a lot. You should thank him properly, Ruri." Perhaps Haruhi was doing something. Perhaps she wasn't. But it was Haru after all. And that grin on her face might be a hint.

"And you two!" Haruhi suddenly pointed over towards the injured Akemi and Keita. "Clearly you two can't do much either, but head into the kitchen and take a seat in there anyway. Maybe you can help them out a bit in some way."

Once all that was done, Haru was about to turn her attention back to Reina when Hagurome asked what the boys were planning on cooking. "Frankly, I don't know yet. You'd have to ask them," Haru responded. Haruhi then heard the sound of someone coughing into their hand and looked over towards Rain as he spoke.

"There's a lot of food to cook for all these people, so I'm sure there is something else to be able to cook in the kitchen." It was true that there were a lot of members here that needed food after all. That meant that most of them were going to have to do some cooking in order to have enough. It was true that too many could pose a problem, but if the boys worked it out together, then they should be fine. Besides, the girls still needed the chance to be alone so they could discuss the big problem at hand, and they couldn't have a potential boy with them. So, Rain needed to be somewhere else.

It was at that time that Ruby decided to take her sister and head to where the other girls were gathering to do their part for lunch. She hoped those two could start interacting more with the other girls. Hagurome was really shy and Ruby was tough to get along with. But Haru felt they had the potential to make friends. They just needed to get out of their comfort zones and try it out. Hopefully this training camp would help them out with that as well.

After that thought, Haru finally turned her attention back to Reina. She was about to suggest taking Alex to an amusement park but suddenly mention he wouldn't reach the height requirements. "I wouldn't say that in front of him Reina..." Haru whispered. Alex wouldn't be happy about that at all. But then she made a really good suggestion about seeing the fireflies out near the hill a bit away from the villa. A fun outing? Haruhi thought about the idea. She was silent for a moment. Then suddenly she lit up. A large smile formed on her face. "You know what. That just might be the perfect idea. I'll think about it some more but thanks so much Reina!"

After that, Reina started to lead Haru towards the kitchen. As Haruhi also grabbed Shione to take her along as well, they arrived at the kitchen where everyone was trying to do something. It was a bit hectic but they would figure it out. She glanced over towards Reina and then Shione and released a sigh. Then smiled at them and faced everyone else.

"Okay. Boys, keep cooking. Girls, finish up with the ingredients so that way the boys can work on the cooking some more and then head into the dinning room to set it up. Everyone should take an item to set the table and bring it so we can set it up," Haru started to say. "Boys. I expect you to work together and make enough food for everyone here. It's a lunch so we won't need as much as we would for a dinner but understand that we do have a lot of members here and they all like different things. So make sure we have different types of foods so that way someone has something to eat. Now, for the girls, we're going to need enough plates, utensils, cups, and napkins for every single person here. Let's get to work people!"

Last edited:
Ruby still waiting for the girls to continue their chat.

Rain gently sighed because that was not very helpful but it couldn't be helped, he went back to the kitchen and goes and gets some vegetables puts them in a bowl that is nearby and starts then carries them over to his work station. He starts to make lightning work of the vegetables, once could hear the knife swiftly going through the vegetables, it looks so graceful every so often he would get teased that he was like a cooking housewife feeding the family it made him gently smiles because he loves cooking.

After he was done with the vegetables he goes back in the fridge and gets some pork and some beef out and then brings them back to the workspace, then starts with the beef making it into unison sized cube pieces once that is done he then starts on the pork and starts to do the same thing. After about fifteen minutes of prepping. He starts to think of what he can add to give the meat more flavor, a bulb clicked it his head and he then goes to wash his hands and once that is done, he dries his hands and then goes and gets some red wine and some fresh garlic and other rubs that would work with the wine then brings them back to his work station.

He gently and carefully cuts mini holes so the meat can soak up the flavor, he rubs the dry mixes into the meats, he throws the meat in the pressure cooker and turns on to medium-high heat setting, he then adds the garlic to the meat, he lastly adds a some red wine to give it something to soak in. He closes the lid and sets it to thirty minutes in fifteen of that he would add the vegetables.
He washes his hands and them tools and such he's no longer using, then gets a timer out and sets it for fifteen minutes and then takes out a small book on herbs and spices to kill some time.
Once the timer buzzer he stops read and goes over and adds the vegetables to the pressure cooker and quickly puts the lid back on and then goes back to reading his book.

Last edited:
0a14c8423286f3fd61afb281fc475129-jpg.161650

Assarragi, Keita
location - front of the villa then inside then kitchen
interacting with - @MaryGold @Wyborn @xLarius @Accelerator @ScarletNova
mentions - @Iceydaze

Keita and Akemi walked up to the Villa and weren't the only injured people there, it looked like Ruri got hurt and Mamoru was taking care of her. He apparently carried her all the way up from the beach and then got her and Akemi and Keita an ice pack. "thank you Mamoru." he placed the ice pack against his swollen cheek and winced as the cold touched his hot sensitive skin. "oww." he let out. Just as he was going to go inside to get cleaned up a white streak ran through the house and showed up to offer first aid for Ruri. "oh that's good that you know all about first aid Shione." he said with a slight smile. She then turned to them and the kind caregiver that helped Ruri was gone and a health care demon took her place.

The boys were yelled at to sit and she took action cleaning their wounds without being gentle at all. Keita closed his eyes as the cotton soaked in alcohol was scraped all over his face and exposed wounds. "owww, What did i do?" he said almost sure he was being tortured. She finished and bandaged them up and yelled at them for making everyone uncomfortable with their appearance and that she should be careful with wounds due to infections. "Yes, Ma'am! Sorry Ma'am!" he yelled out a little scarred that she may come back and "treat" his wounds again.

Just as the demonic nurse left a small exclamation made Keita turn around. "ah, um Lucinda." he said nervously as he tried to get a read on her emotion. She looked concerned but she also hid her face with her hair. "um, Yeah we uh kind of had an accident. But we're ok now. Right Akemi." he said as he nudged the red head. She then spoke to them as if she was super disappointed in them, could she know what happened. "Um i. you see it was." Hearing her say those words hurt more than Akemi's fists. "We or I can handle myself, i mean i guess not in this instant but i think i was winni..." he stopped talking "sorry Lucinda, you're right we'll be more careful in the future. She then offered them candies apparently it was what she used to do when Akemi hurt himself as a child. "NO" he said when she said she should change out candy for something else. "this is perfect. Thank you Lucinda." he gripped the candy in his bruised hand and felt happy that she cared but guilty that he was keeping the fight from her. He glanced at Akemi and wondered if he felt guilty too.

Suddenly The President strolled out and started ordering everyone around. She started getting things organized, it must have been a real pain to have to organize so many people but she was a pro at it. She told everyone what to do and where to go. Suddenly the boys were separated from Lucinda to go cook. "What, i don't really know how to cook. Maybe i should help Lucinda set the table or something" it was to late Haruhi had moved on and he was forced to go into the kitchen. "uh, Haruhi told us to come in here and start cooking. What should we do?"

A Collab Post With @DANAsaur
hxhA0fR.jpg
tumblr_mgljde1Ox91qedza6o1_250.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama, Alexander Kisaragi, and Miyuki Momozono
Location - Haruhi's Villa - Random Kitchen beside the Deck | Mentions: Haruhi, Shione, and Reina

Realizing that Ryunosuke talked to her and agreed to her proposed menu, a quick blush dusted her cheeks out of embarrassment. Miyuki was so focused on the menu that she forgot that the octopus head exists and was in the kitchen! Besides, she can’t believe he saw how excited she was for cooking lunch. "He’ll probably use it to tease me later."

Deciding to ignore Ryu’s presence, for now, the black haired female then focused her attention to the blonde Alex who came clean about not knowing how to cook. “It's fine Alex-chan. All we have to do is prepare the watermelon and cut the other ingredients for the salad so it's not that hard.” To show that its really not that hard, Miyuki first grabbed the ingredients that need to be prepped for the salad: two red onion, a bunch of mint and four avocados. She then picked up the chopping knife, peeled and cut one red onion into a perfect ¼ thick slices. Every motion was precise and everything was even, uniform, perfect all thanks to her cooking so often.

“Alex-chan…?”

A big drop of sweat appeared on Alexander’s forehead when Miyuki referred to him with a girlish honorific. He forced a low chuckle as he looked at her, doing his best to not discharge his rage at her. After all, Miyuki was really a kind and caring girl that probably would be heartbroken if Alex yells at her. His only wish, though, was Miyuki finally acknowledging that he was a guy.

Not giving any more care about that small issue, Alexander proceeded to listen to Miyuki’s explanation of how to use a knife to slice some watermelon and make some salad. And so, the Tsundere Tanuki focused completely on Miyuki, carefully observing every movement in each step she explained him. He even took out a notepad from who knows where to write down some useful notes.

From behind them, Ryunosuke was observing them with a smile, scoffing as he saw Alexander so concentrate and taking notes on his notepad like if he were in a class or something. It was adorable and cute, though.

Then, he turned around to face a counter with three plates filled with fresh chicken breasts, alongside a few bottles of spices and condiments he will use to seasoned the chicken. A couple of knives were also there. “Alright, let’s do this!” he said with an excited smirk, picking up a butcher knife. Then, he took a chicken breast from one of the plates in front of him, lay it gently on a chopping board and began to precisely slicing the breast thick enough for a satay. Once he finished with it, he continued with the other chicken breasts, totally focused and concentrate on his task.

“See? It's easy!” Miyuki exclaimed after chopping a few avocados. “You just have to make sure you have a firm grip on the handle of the knife and that when slicing, you should hold the ingredient like a tennis ball and with your knuckles shielding your fingers”.

Alexander gasped with surprise and gently gave Miyuki a cute round of applause to show her that she did a great job. “Oh, you’re such a professional, Miyuki-san,” he said with a smile and lifted his notepad, gently tapping his pen on the page with his notes. “I took notes about your tutorial, so I guess I’ll be fine from now on.”

Blushing faintly, Miyuki turned her head to look at Alexander and smiled slightly, kind of embarrassed for the praise. “Oh, you’re such a cutie, Alex-chan,” she said and carefully hand him a knife. “Now, try slicing the red onions. I’ll be here to watch over you.”

Nodding, Alexander took the knife and stood closer to the counter, looking down at the red onions in front of him. Following Miyuki’s helpful tips, he took an onion with his left hand like a tennis ball, shielding his fingers with his knuckles. Then, he carefully began to chop down the onion, cutely sticking out his tongue as he focused not to cut himself.

As she observed him, Miyuki nodded with a smile, glad to see that Alexander was doing it okay and that her short knife tutorial was effective. Remembering that Ryunosuke was also in the kitchen, the purple-eyed girl turned around a little bit and looked over at Ryunosuke, which was almost done slicing the chicken. Noting his concentrated and serious expression, a faint pink blush covered her cheeks as she thought that he actually looked handsome.

“I-If only he could be like that more often,” she thought, but let go a gasp as soon as she realized what she just said, her blushing intensifying and her eyes widening. “W-W-What did you just thought, Miyuki!? Y-You can’t have such thoughts about that stupid octopus!”

Growling with annoyance and looking away, Miyuki lightly shook her head and covered her cheeks, feeling them warm. Then, she slowly turned her head to look back at Ryunosuke, pouting cutely at him.

“Ah, Miyuki-san, I’m done with the onions, Miyuki-san,” said Alexander, startling the Tsundere girl a little bit. “A-Ah, you did…?!,” she asked, quickly turning around to face Alexander, smiling dumbly at him. She looked down at the chopped onions and nodded. “Oh, you really did a great job, Alex-chan! These chopped onions have just the perfect size for a salad. Good job!”

Alexander couldn’t hide his wide and bright smile, chuckling with pride while putting his left hand on his hip. “Of course they are perfect, Miyuki-san,” he said with a way too cocky manner and began to lightly toss the knife with his right hand. “After all, it was the great Alexander that-“ Suddenly, as he was about to catch the knife, it slipped and the tip of the edge lightly cut his pinky finger.

Shocked and with a funny and froze excited and cocky expression, Alexander looked down at his finger, which was bleeding just a little bit. “Ah, I just cut myself,” he said, kind of unamused. “I really didn’t saw this coming, huh?”

As soon as Miyuki and Ryunosuke heard Alexander saying that he cut himself, they both batted their eyes toward him, alarmed and as Miyuki gasped when she saw his pinky with blood, Ryunosuke quickly stopped what he was doing and literally jumped all the way to them like if he was a gymnastic guy or a gracious gazelle.

“DID YOU REALLY CUT YOURSELF, ALEX-KUN!?” Ryunosuke asked with a panicked expression, making Alex quickly turn his head to look at him. “Wait, what…? How in the world you came here so fast?” He asked with question marks above his head. Ryunosuke ignored him and gently grabbed his hand, noticing his bleeding pinky finger. A girly scream came out of him and his eyes almost popped out of his skull in a funny way. “Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no…! Why did you cut yourself when I told you not to, baka!? Oh, God, don’t let Haruhi, Reina or Shione look at this!”

Frowning with annoyance and after seeing a dumbstruck Alexander as Ryunosuke was in full-fledged panic mode, Miyuki sighed deeply and stepped closer to the black-haired octopus. “Ugh, could you just calm the heck down?” She said, slapping his face with a bag of romaine lettuce. Ryunosuke widened his eyes with shock and slowly turned his head to look down at Miyuki, with question marks floating above his head. First, she attacked him with a dry leaf, now she used some romaine lettuce.

“Oh, so she’s a Grass Pokémon,” he mumbled, closing his eyes and lowering his head, nodding as he put his right hand under his chin. “I guess I need to counter her with a Fire ability.”

Blushing in confusion, Miyuki put back the lettuce bag on the counter and pointed at Ryunosuke. “I-I’m not some kind of Pokémon, stupid octopus! Why did you even…? Ugh, just forget it, that’s not important right now.” Clicking her tongue, Miyuki sighed deeply to calm herself a little bit and crouched in front of the counter to open a small closet. Inside was a big First-Aid kit and when she grabbed it, she stood up and put the kit on the counter.

“Luckily, the cut wasn’t that bad, so we just need to clean it a little bit and cover it with a bandaid,” she began to explain as she opened the kit. She took a small alcohol bottle and a few cotton balls before turning around to face Alexander, which was surprisingly calmed. When Miyuki damped the cotton balls with some alcohol, she gently grabbed Alexander hand and tapped his cut with the cotton, slowly clearing the blood.

Ryunosuke was beside his best friend the whole time, observing carefully how Miyuki came out to the “rescue”. Like when she was cutting the avocados, her movements were precise. When she finished, she threw the cotton in a near trash can and picked up a bad aid from the kit, which had cute kitten prints.

Alexander slightly frowned and looked at Miyuki. “You sure there isn’t a normal bandaid in there?” he asked and she shook her head with a cute giggle. “Don’t worry, it will look cute on you.” Ryunosuke scoffed and looked away, chuckling, making Alexander’s right eye twitched with annoyance as he forced a creepy grin, trying to hide his anger.

“There. You’re good to go, Alex-chan,” Miyuki said once she put the bandaid around Alex’s pinky finger. Nodding, Alexander pulled his pinky and took a look at the cute kitten prints on it and sighed. “Well, thank you, Miyuki-san.”

Sighing deeply with relief, Ryunosuke smiled and looked at Miyuki. “Yeah, thank you a bunch, Miyuki-chan. You really saved my butt here, mmh? I’m pretty sure Shione would’ve given me the scold of the century if she saw this, even when it wasn’t the big deal.” Miyuki placed her right hand on her mouth and giggled, nodded. “Yes, that sounds just like Shione-chan,” she replied.

Once Miyuki returned the First-Aid kit to its place, Ryunosuke returned to his spot to finish seasoning the chicken before turning on the grill, and Miyuki and Alexander returned to finish making the salad and the cutting the watermelon.

“Let’s make sure to make enough of these for everyone,” Alexander said, slicing some tomatoes and lettuce. “We’re a lot of people and some of them eat like beasts.” Frowning, he glared at Ryunosuke, the only responsible of why he said that last statement. He knew how much food he ate, like that time they went to an all-you-can-eat buffet and the manager ended up kicking them out because Ryunosuke almost ate the whole cuisine.

Last edited:
AKEMI
the consultant
Location: Kitchen | Interactions: Keita, Lucinda, Shione. | Mentions: Haruhi​

Mamorou was a saint, Akemi decided. He had never met anyone so kind before, well, that was a lie. He was friends with Lucinda after all. Still, Akemi really did like the other boy. He had no idea how he sustained the abuse he didn't deserve from Ruri. It was really quite a sad and painful sight to see. So, he didn't bother looking and applied the ice pack to his tender and bruised nose, he winced but bore the pain. It would be over soon enough. That was what he thought ... at least.​

The next thing he knew, Shione started yelling at him and Keita both. "S - sorry, Shione-san --" Was all he got out before she brought on her own onslaught of pain onto the boys. Akemi was a bit melodramatic, therefore, he was very likely overreacting. While he remained quiet, his eyes had begun to water and so he shut them tight and inhaled sharply, puffing up his cheeks with air and keeping that way until Shione was done. She was definitely terrifying, but when he opened his eyes and stared at the little pokemon themed band-aids that covered his damaged knuckles, he smiled softly. Shion was actually quite kind too, if not a little scary -- with all that monster strength she possessed.​

By far, the best visitor was naturally the short and purple haired girl that Akemi was lucky enough to call a friend. His face, also colored with purple blotches and band-aids, brightened at the sight of her. He was quiet, letting Keita do most of the talking. Why? Because he felt bad for keeping something so big from her when he would usually have no issue telling her everything. But this -- this was very different and he would probably die if he told her everything. And for a moment he was able to pull himself out of these deep and concerning thoughts to agree with Keita by giving a slow nod. A side-eye look was what Keita received next for his ridiculous comments. He would not have won! And Akemi would have argued so if Lucinda wasn't right there and handing them candies.​

He would have to tell her something. "Actually --" He wasn't able to finish anything before their club president took over and they were whisked off into the kitchen. Akemi groaned and looked around, having no idea what to do. He hadn't the slightest idea how to cook. It was either his mother or sister who packed his lunches and other times he shared Lucinda.​

His red eyes looked down at the candy curled in his hands. Well, he could still try. "Does anyone need any help with anything?" He asked.​

MAMI
a masked star
Location: Kitchen | Interactions: None. | Mentions: Reina, Sebastian​

Mami only knew two things. One, he hated Reina and two, he was becoming genuinely fond of Sebby. But he tried his best to suppress his anger and instead took his bath before joining the others downstairs. He hadn't listened to much of Haruhi's directions at all. She wasn't his president, but she was still the boss, so, he deduced that he should help out a little. Which meant that he shuffled into the kitchen the same as the rest of the boys in their group and apparently there was even a girl inside too. Miyuki -- he believed. No.. there was also Reina. The sight of her made Mami icily angry once more. He couldn't stand her.​
The blonde boy made sure to avoid her while he strolled around the kitchen. He made a beeline to the refrigerator and pulled out a pitcher of orange juice to pour himself a glass. The drink was very refreshing and more than anything, he needed something to rejuvenate his attitude. It seemed to go sour whenever he saw the model of their club. What did she actually do for the club, anyway? Sit there and look douchey? Then again, he didn't have anything else to say since he wasn't part of the club and was admittedly quite lackadaisical. That didn't mean he couldn't still complain about her.​
Quietly, Mami pulled a seat out and sat at the kitchen bench while sipping on his glass of orange juice and watched the people run around the kitchen doing who knew what. He was happy that he was smart enough to bring a bento box just in case lunch would turn out to be a disaster. And knowing the clumsy and motley members of this club -- who was to say that it wouldn't happen?​

Tagged: @Iceydaze @Elusive Thorns

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Kitchen --> Dining room
Interactions: Reina and Ruri (@Iceydaze), Shione (@Accelerator), Hagurome (@Elusive Thorns), Ruby (@Rads), Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Lucinda (@xLarius)
Mentions: Alex and Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun)
After Haruhi gave her orders, it seemed that the members of her club were listening. They got to work on making lunch and once the girls were finished with setting up the ingredients for the boys to cook with, they all headed off into the dining room. The girls each grabbed an item to set the table with and sat them down onto the large dining room table.

It was quite a large room with a long dining table that clearly would be able to fit all of them despite this villa being private for the Nakamura family. They probably didn't even use most of the space here. But it was serving it's purpose now that Haru had so many people over. As the girls started to set the plates, utensils, cups, and napkins up for each seat, and with all the boys busy in the kitchen where they wouldn't be able to hear the conversation, Haruhi decided it was time to explain the situation.

"Okay girls," Haruhi spoke up while they were finishing setting up the table. "Some of you may know this now but there's a situation I would like to talk with you all about, hence why the girls and boys were split the way they were today. If you want to cook, don't worry, you'll most likely get a chance later. Anyway, there's something really important I need all your help with. Now, I know that Shione is a bit shy about admitting all of this to everyone and I can understand why, but we're all friends here and she's too important to not try are all in this situation."

Haru glanced over towards Shione and gave her a soft smile. She knew that Shione probably wasn't too happy about having all the girls now, but it was their only option with the limited amount of time they had left to work with. "Shione has been given an ultimatum by a family member she must follow, no exceptions. She much find a boyfriend by the end of this training camp or she can't stay in the lovers club anymore."

Yeah, Haru didn't want that to happen. Shione had to stay with them. "I'm sure none of you want her to leave. So, we need to find Shione a boyfriend before the training camp ends. This isn't a lovers club ship. This is a friend who needs our help. It's much more important than a simple job for the club. Our friends future depends on this. I'll be telling Ryunouske and Alex about the situation too, they will be our spies inside because we are going to have to work with the guys we have here. So, we all have to work together and see if any of the guys here might be interested in Shione or might be a good match with her. We can't just throw someone together through, remember that. Shione deserves someone who is truly interested in her romantically."

Shione was smart, beautiful, caring. There was so much that was good about her. Some of them might think she was kind of scary but that was actually just her caring a lot. After all, if she really was scary or mean, she wouldn't have helped the injured out. "Do you all understand? Do you have any questions? We're going to work hard on finding Shione a boyfriend." And by boyfriend Haruhi didn't mean just throwing someone with her, she really did want Shione to find someone that would be a good match for her. Who would really care for her and that she would care for back.

Haruhi then set up the last of the table. The boys were most likely finishing up their food and would probably start to bring it into the dining room in a few short minutes. It was time for lunch.

Niya.%28TID%29.600.1978387.jpg

Name:Hagurome Grey woods
Interaction: @anyone interested?

Hagurome looks at her sister and nodded “ i-i-im sorry s-s-sister i just wanted a friend” she told her as she looked down the ground and she followed behind when Haruhi started talking and she nodded in understanding. it was simple, bring the supplies for boys to cook it was easy yet a little hard since she never wanted to get close with anyone. all she wanted to be close with was her brother and sister, bob and The Actress. but now she is in a new field and a new place she was rather afraid not mentioning this is q lovers club anything can happen. the most thing she worried about was her mouth if she survives here without talking she would gladly too and so that she woudnt be a disappointment to her sister anymore

as she walked close to her sister she looks at the ingredients and she tubs her clothes “ l-l-l-lets grab t-t-the i-i-i-ingrediency sister” she said pulling her hands towards her cheeks as she looks at them. in her mind it was dancing. her passion was cooking but then again it was the boys who will be cooking. in her mind, she wonders if he was to be a boy, a strong and brave. the kind of man who protects a woman like a figure as she shook her head from the thought. based on her life even she was a girl she would still get bullied because no one can escape their fates

…………………..
tumblr_o80kmyBEqd1ujapdpo1_500.gif

Name: Sebastian
Interaction: @MaryGold

Sebastian look around with the boys as Haruhi started talking she he open up the notebook he has been preparing. since Sebastian really isn't that great of a cook he grabs a pocketbook was he write down his cooking and sweet “ this would be easy, just like the old times” he thought remembering himself as a cook he happily turns the pages and watched the boys started their conversation with the others

it wasn't quite long when he spotted hammy walking inside the kitchen he wonders if it was good timing to walk over to him. thoe based on her fight he has with the actress he knows he shouldn't. but what if he needed. he helps and he just turns him off which might bring them both in confusion. but then again if he tried to come for his and ask if he needed his company but hammy doesn't want to this might be brought him in a conclusion that he is just being annoying

it was making Sebastian confused and lost with his face over the notes as his mind and thought corrupted his form. he almost looks like a statue from his action right now as he watched hammy for a little and down to his feet shyly

Sebastian place his hand to his head and he turn to Hammy for a second time and walk at him " hey hammy are you alright now?" he ask him calmly trying not to anger him and knowing from what happen earlier a fire might still be there so he try himself to make things cool

Reactions: ScarletNova