2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Out of Character | Character Index

“We’ll be your cupids!”

On the second floor of Bara High School, to the right pf the stairs, at the end of the hallway lays a club room with a sign stating “The Lovers Club” attached to the wall. Normally, the door is closed, but once you open it you will see that it is one of the largest club rooms in the school, or perhaps even one of the largest rooms in general besides the gym and auditorium.

In the center of the room sits two couches perpendicular to the door, with a coffee table in the middle, and even a nice rug. Usually, that part is where the club meets with their client to discuss information, although they use it leisurely as well. There are also other seats scattered around the room for the members to use too.

There is a desk towards the back of the room, and windows that look out to a garden. That desk is where the president tends to sit. A computer lies on top of the desk, along with a few papers scattered around with a pen on top. There is a filing cabinet in the corner near the desk, most likely where they keep confidential information on the students and faculty of the school. Even if you are not a client, nor believe you will ever be, they most likely still have your information just in case. Although, you will not know if they have your information or not or ever understand how they are able to get the information in the first place.

On one side of the room there is a television, usually used to show information about a client or whatever the club is doing that day, but it is capable of being used for other purposes such as watching something or playing a video game. There is also a white board to write some information down towards the side of the TV. On the other side of the room is a refrigerator for snacks, a microwave, and a table with a coffee maker for those who enjoy it. Those aren’t the only things in the club room, but the list would continue to go on if all of them were told.

How does a simple high school club get all of this fancy stuff and space? It seems parts had come from members of the club bringing them. However, their president of the club and founder, Haruhi Nakamura, has quite a bit of power and is usually able to acquire whatever she wants. But, the club members aren’t just there to pamper themselves with everything they get. They are there to help their fellow students, and even some teachers to find romance and love. They are “The Lovers Club” and they have never failed in finding the perfect match for someone. If you’re looking for love, they’ll be your cupids.

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Club room | Interactions: N/A
The bell had finally run, signaling the end of the school day. In a few short moments Haruhi, the president of the lovers club, was already at the club room, sitting at her desk. She shuffled through papers, looking through some of them as she waited for the other members to arrive. She knew they wouldn't take long to get there, as most of them enjoyed being at the club very much. Plus, it's not like they were very far away.

She glanced down and looked through her papers again. One case was already wrapped up so she filed the couple under done. A lot of times they get clients who came knocking on their door randomly, other times they set up appointments, and others they just find someone and decide to match them up without them being apart of the decision. Even so, their clients are always happy.

Last edited:
Keita Assarragi | Location - Garden in front of Lover's club | Interactions - none

Keita assarragi.jpg

The bell finally rang. Keita stood up, as his chair slid back the entire class stood silent as the other students watched the New Delinquent leave the class. As he closed the door he heard several sighs of relief. He heard them all start talking as he walked away, "OMG that guy is so scarry." "So that's the Mad dog of Shuya middle school?" "yeah i heard he beat up a whole middle school just cuz they looked at him funny." "I heared he marched into the local high schools and beat up all the seniors just for fun."

Kei shook his head and started walking away, "Geez the stories get more and more crazy every time. well whatever. i can enjoy a nice and easy high school experience with this delinquent facade." Kei made his way outside, he found his way to the School Garden. "damn it i must have got turned around." He was about to walk back inside when he heard a concerned meow. "HUH?" he walked forward and saw a mother cat and her kittens. She looked concerned as she meowed for help, "what's up Kitty."

Kei walked over to see one of her kittens stuck in a milk container. "damn, ok hold on." he walked over and knelt down by the kitten, the mother cat jumped in front of it and hissed. Kei smiled and reached out to console her. She bit him, most likely to defend the kitten. "Oww." Kei just smiled and pet the Cat's head. "It's ok, i know you're just trying to protect your baby." She must have felt that he had no ill will tword her or her kittens cuz she let go and licked his wound. "there, there. Now let's get's your baby out." Kei reached out and stuck his fingers into the carton and ripped it open freeing the the kitten. the kitten rushed to his mother's side and was greeted by an onslaught of kisses by his mother and siblings.

Kei looked around and found a vending machine. He got some milk and poured it into the carton which he ripped into a bowl. "here you go. Congratulations on your babies." He smiled as they ate. "you know i prefer animals to people. You guys can see that i'm really a good guy." his smile faded for a second. "yeah. Animals are better." he poured the rest of the milk into the makeshift bowl and tossed the empty milk container into the garbage. He sat down and watched them drink their milk, a lonely smile appeared on his face.

QboCtZj.png
EpeZfli.jpg

“And so, for what feels like the one hundredth time in a row, Katsuya ‘Magic Fingers’ Kurosawa steals another victory from the half pint demon of the boxing team herself, Rurin Kawai!” Katsuya boasted as he and his childhood friend made their way up the stairs to the second floor where their club room was. In his left hand was a basketball, making it very easy for anyone to piece together what their conversation was about. Without skipping a beat, the young man tightened a hand into a fist and held it towards her as if he were holding a microphone. “Miss Kawai, could you tell the press what was going through your head when you were getting demolished by this basketball legend in the making?”

Taking a moment to playfully shove away the hand holding the "mic", Rurin couldn't help but pout at the all to familiar teasing. "Well first of all, I'm a full pint, okay? I'm not short at all. Have you seen Baekhyun? HE is short. I'm completely average. On the other hand, you're so tall, you're basically cheating by just existing." Hurrying up the stairs, Rurin's waves of inky locks sprang about to the rhythm of her quick steps. Once she reached the top, she looked left and right for any teachers or trouble in general before setting her sights on Katsuya. "Kakkun, How about a race? Whoever gets to the club room first gets 1120 yen." Feeling like they were practically equal in terms of speed, him with his long legs, her with short stature; she felt this game would be much more fair.

“Pff, even if I can’t deny that Hyun’s a shorty, that still doesn’t change what I said.” Katsuya said, stifling a laugh with a palm on his mouth. As he was making his way up the stairs, he smirked at his junior’s proposition. With a raised brow, he spoke. “You expect me to bet my money on something that dumb? You know me too well.” He rotated his right arm as he got to the top, already devising a strategy for an easy win in his mind. “You count then, Ruri. We start on go. Matter of fact, I’ll sweeten the deal for you. I bet I’ll win with even if you’ve got a head start.” The boy walked behind her, a seemingly innocent smile on his face as he waited for her to say the magic word. Because when she did, his 100 percent guaranteed victory plan would begin.

What kind of friend would she be if she didn't know that he was up to no good? He not only accepted the challenge but also offered to give her an early start. Suspicious. The mischievous glint in his eyes further fueled her suspicions. Recalling all the basic textbook methods of cheating, Ruri mentally prepared to catch herself should he decide to trip her or shove her aside. "...Alright. But you better not regret it!" Positioning herself into a crouched position she prepared to take off like a rocket so that he wouldn't even get the chance to catch her unaware. "Reeaaady... Set....GO!" Before the last word even left her lips, she kicked off the ground with as much force as she could muster and pushed herself forward.

"Gotcha!" The second she showed the slightest hint of blasting off Katsuya wrapped his right hand over her sides and picked her up. For a guy as athletic as he was, she was a total lightweight. Whistling a tune, he casually approached the door to the club room as the flailing young girl was in his arm, one eye and head a safe distance away closed in case she felt like trying a sucker punch. The only problem was when they both got to the door. A look of confusion was written on his face as he tried to figure out how he could actually open the door without putting her down. Not one of my better planned out moves. If he tried bolting for it after putting her down he felt there was no guarantee that he could actually win, the basketball he had put in his other hand did not help matters.

She got scarily strong when she was excited. In light of that, only one real option remained. "Hmm, let's call it a tie. I don't feel like taking your money today, anyway. C'mon, the prez is probably waiting for us." Katsuya put her down with a head pat that was equal parts affectionate as it was a friendly jab at her height. He slid the door open to the club room and waved at the girl sitting behind her desk.

"Yo! Prez, what's the m.o. for today?"

Last edited:
Hideki Yamato
2097385-keitaro18_07.jpg

The moment the bell rang, many students' hands went to their phones, most without much urgency. They were merely stretching mentally, enjoying the freedom that those chimes gave them. Their phones, once silent, would light with activity.

Hideki Yamato was not so relaxed. He fished his phone out hastily and paged to a text from the previous night. His fingers detangled a set of earbuds, inserted the plug into the phone, put one bud in his ear.

The text itself was short:

Had an idea, jammed a bit. What do you think?​

Attached to the text was a short audio file, only 15 seconds. Hideki had been late getting awake and out the door that morning and couldn't listen to it. Classes were classes, and though he'd met with Akira at lunch, he also met with someone else (on whom he had to report to the club, no less). This was the only chance he'd gotten the whole day, and by golly he was taking it.

It was rough, but when Hideki listened to it a second time, he found his head was moving a little. As he headed out the door, he fired off a response:

To:Tsukino A.
I like it. Let's try it out Saturday. What does Toshiro think?​

Last edited:
rsz_fujiwara-no-mokou-touhou-project-anime-hijikawa-arashi-29991.jpg

Rin Kotegawa
Info Gatherer | Second Floor Hallway => Club Room | @Everyone in Club Room

"Sorry... I was in class. You can understand that school isn't the best place for this kind of talk." Strolling down the hallway of the second floor of the main building, a white-haired young woman spoke on the phone, classes having just been excused. The girl adorned an assortment of black bands and studded bracelets befitting a biker, or perhaps some kind of rocker. Her uniform very loosely adhered to the school's dress regulations. The buttons linking the collar together were separated, leaving it loose and the top of the uniform open slightly and it lacked a tie completely, a chain necklace dangling in its place. Her skirt and shoes appeared to be fine, but those were rather difficult to mess up. Meanwhile the shoes she used to get to school before switching at the lockers in front were just casual black sneakers.

Progressing down the hallway, humming occurred through the phone indicating a response. The white-haired girl listened, her face which typically held a scowl appearing somewhat more solemn at whatever words the other party was saying. "Yeah... I understand..." Looking overt to the side, she noticed a couple students murmuring to themselves as they scoped her. "What? Pitch in or buzz off." At her words, the students flinched and made a hasty retreat. At this point very few could tell if Rin spoke how she did on purpose or if her words insinuated these kinds of things purely on happenstance. Sighing she returned to her phone call. "No, sorry. Like I said I'm at school. I appreciate the call though. Thanks for the hard work."

Tapping the red symbol on her phone, the call was ended and Rin proceeded towards the club room. It was better not to be late. On paper it sounded kind of ridiculous. Something called a lovers club being as intense as it was, but honestly it carried itself like a real job at times. In a way, it was a real job. One would think getting a couple of students together wouldn't be such a hassle, but depending on the persons it could be an easy fit or a complete pain in the ass. Then again, her job was mainly just getting info on people. On top of that the club was a distraction, a nice little escape from any worries she had. It gave her something to focus on, and if anything the damn kids were funny.

Sliding the door open, Rin entered the club room with a nonchalant wave to those already inside. "Yo," She greeted simply, immediately heading for the refrigerator. "Anyone we need dirt on today?" There it was again. There were a number of ways she could ask the same question, but she always opted for the phrase that was just—it posed questions.

22df0658b12ea4134c0ff343fab2b422.png

Role
Secretary

The Second Floor >> Garden in front of Lover's club

Interaction(s)

Keita Assarragi - (@Kurogane86 )

"Thanks so much Asakawa! Later then!"

Lucinda abruptly jolted up as her classmate shoved her shoulder playfully. As she rose her chair squeaked loudly throughout the almost empty classroom. She rubbed her eye, afterwards flicking a stray hair out of her face. She laid her forehead back on the desk in an aspirated manner. She allowed her thoughts to catch up as she closed her eyes. Thanks? For what? What'd she agree to? Lucinda frowned slightly before sitting up once more and gathering her things. Although she repeated this manner day to day she couldn't say that the lack of sleep didn't make up her work. Last night she was filling up the agenda book- She let out an agonized groan as she looked up at the clock. Lucinda had to get the book in the slot pronto. Lucinda thought for once she was going to be able to stay awake for a single class period. As she was exiting she glanced at the board- A ginormous arrow that was impossible to miss was pointing downwards at the stack of paper. Written in a color purple was the note

'Make sure to drop this off!'

Lucinda faltered before giving in- slipping a pen in her mouth and taking the box making sure the papers didn't slip off the top. Despite the lack of sleep she didn't regret joining the club- There was nothing that beat what they did even if other's strongly disagreed. As she passed through the bustling hallway she hummed a tune that seemed to have wedged itself into her mind. She bumped into a tall brunet who narrowed his eyes at her and scoffed. Ah. The ever so reckless scholar. No matter what he did he could never get in the top five. He had been ranked sixth place in his studies- Also known as her upperclassmen.

"Watch where your going. I know I'm irresistible but respect my space!"

He said in a cocky manner before walking away. She watched as he walked away. Lucinda didn't know what drove a man to act like that, she wouldn't question it if it didn't interfere with her day to day life. She set the box aside before picking up the papers that were scattered about in his departure. As she walked in a teacher had run up to the door before turning her attention to Lucinda.

"Wait you're apart of the..."

Lucinda tapped her foot in an impatient manner as she stared at her shoes handing the box and papers over to the teacher. Why the teacher hadn't put the papers into the box- she'd never know.

"Lover's... Club... Right?"

The teacher said in a confused tone. No matter how many years passed it seems none of the teacher's had gotten used to the concept. Also no matter how many times she had turned in papers the teacher's couldn't remember her face. She assumed that was for the better, after all she was mildly new at the concept. She smiled in a polite manner before responding,

"Yes. Why?"

"That young man just turned in a form for his friend, but some information is blank and he's missing a signature."

Lucinda's eyes sparkled as the teacher handed her the piece of paper. These were the moments she treasured, she wondered what passionate freshmen had wanted to join them in their strange conquest of-

'Keita Assarragi'

Lucinda froze. Her smile dropped as she uncomfortably took a deep breath. The rumored delinquent wanted to join... She never would have guessed but... Perhaps he wasn't as bad as the rumors said? After all she knew how it was to have rumors turned against you- How they took advantage of you. She had seen him once or twice, she could've sworn he was new to her class. At this moment she wished she had paid more attention in class- This wasn't the first time she thought of this and she was well aware of this. He nodded in acknowledgement before giving a small dip of a bow before walking off. Perhaps she would find him later.... After she went home... Maybe she'd put it off until tomorrow. She bit her lip before furrowing her brow with a new resolve. She would get this done and over with and have something to report to Nakamura.

It didn't take long before she found him- She was used to running around the building and the game of 'search' as much as she hated it. She asked about Assarragi's whereabouts eventually she was directed to a lone male, he was taller and overall extremely Intimidating. It took a couple breaths before she asked in a calm tone,

"Excuse me, you're Assarragi... Cor...Rect?"

She uncomfortably rubbed her thumb over the sheet before approaching him. A bit curious as to what he was doing around a pair of stray kittens she tensed up. Perhaps he was going to bully them? Perhaps he was worse then the rumors claimed? She shook her head, no one was that cruel. Lucinda had to remember that rumors didn't define the person themselves- As much as the rumors seemed to match up so far.

"You seemed to have messed up your form..."

Under her breath she muttered,

"I don't know how'd you go about doing that..."

She turned the sheet over before showing off the sheet to the other male- At a strangely far distance. She was starting to regret this.

Reactions: Kurogane86

When class let out, Junko did automatically get up. First, she checked her phone in case she had gotten any messages or voicemails. And she had. Her mother had left a voicemail saying she would be home late. That meant Junko was going to be cooking dinner in place of her dad. She loved the man, but he only knew one recipe and if Junko had to have hamburgers again, she was going to go into a burger induced coma. She liked that her dad was so gung ho about trying traditionally american foods, but sometimes it got old. He'd even been having the family drink milkshakes every dessert . "It's what Americans do!" He'd enthusiastically said, as he slammed a large strawberry milkshake in front of his daughter. Honestly, Junko had no idea why he was so obsessed with Americans and their eating habits.

"Alright, so I'll stop by the 24 hour store after club." Junko murmured to herself, jotting down the note in her agenda book. Seeing that there were no more messages to go through, she stood up and smoothed out her skirt. One of her friends came up behind her and gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Grandma, do you have any mints? I have a date after school and I don't want my breath to be funky!" The girl whined, her lower lip trembling. Junko sighed at the nickname but produced a spearmint lozenge anyway. The girl squealed her thank you and ran off.

"Honestly! There are way better nicknames they could come up with." She sighed as she made her way to the club room. She wondered what they would be doing today.

@xLarius

Kei looked up to see a girl talking to him. She looked nervous but with a purpose, she was probably one of those diligent types. He stood up slowly and walked up to her, this is usually the part where people get nervous and run away. He looked into her eyes as she spoke which is the polite thing to do and saw the paper. He took if from her and looked over it. "Sorry. it looks like someone has been messing with you." He flipped the form to show her. "see this isn't how i spell my name. The characters are wrong for "GI" in Assaragi and "ta" for Keita."

He looked at the small girl and took in a deep breath. he exhaled, "if i were to guess, some guy whose scared of me taking their spot as top delinquent must have submitted it to keep me out of their hair." Kei handed the form back to the girl and looked down as the kittens were playing with his shoe laces. "what is the lover's club anyway?"

Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Rurin had remained seated outside the door for some time, feeling a little peeved over her helpless position displayed only moments before. It was only after Rin passed her that she convinced herself that it was just a fluke. If she hadn’t been friends with Katsuya for so long, she would have surely pummeled him to death’s door. After getting to her feet, she dusted herself off and stared at the club room’s door. ‘Even if it was a fluke, he still won..’ She thought reluctantly as she followed Rin inside.

“Harupon, RiKo~!” Ever the lively one, Rurin waved enthusiastically in greeting to the other two members before turning to glare at Katsuya. “Oi!” Without much warning, She flicked a coin, aiming towards his forehead. ”A win’s a win...even though you cheated. But you'd better not think of getting any more than that! I’ll beat you next time for sure, Kakkun!” Although she started off a little peeved, the thrill of competing with someone got to her head, filling her with unwavering determination and wiping away any sense of loss. Feeling much better, Ruri decided to take a seat on a nearby beanbag chair and took out a box of strawberry flavored pocky from her bag, nestling a stick between her slightly parted lips. Having nothing better to do as the others took their time coming in, she indulged in the sweet flavor and stared out the window, peeking at the other students scuffling about below.

Interactions:
Love Club Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Haruhi @ScarletNova
Katsuya @Freikugel
Rin @EmperorsChosen

Reina Chiaki

“Rei! Rei~!”

A girl with a round face waved over to Reina. The latter however had been so busy feigning interest in the history book before her that she didn’t even notice the bell ring. By the time they managed to get her attention, she was already fighting the urge to suppress her yawn. Seeing her look so tired, the girl who had called her over suddenly felt a little guilty but persisted regardless. “Wanna join us for some karaoke? Senpai already reserved a room.” Motioning over to the door with her eyes, the girl hid her flushed face as she pleadingly looked over to Reina as if she was the one inviting them instead. It could be seen that she wanted to use Reina to help her catch this fellow’s heart.

But how on earth was Reina supposed to see that? Completely oblivious to the situation before her, Reina instead looked at the time before turning to smile at her classmate helplessly, “My apologies. I’m rather busy today. Perhaps next time.” After politely declining the invitation, she calmly gathered her things and checked her phone, it was lit up with so many notifications from her agent that she couldn’t help but turn it off to avoid the massive headache he would bring her. He had sent her to school, wanting her to “grow as a young maiden should grow” yet nagged her about work constantly. Was his life’s purpose to torment her?

She brushed off the thought. The moment she left the classroom, Reina felt much less stifled. As she weaved her way around other students, she began to look forward to whatever Haruhi and the others had planned for the day. Thinking of her first and only friend, Reina let out a genuine smile that was so full of warmth, it unknowingly melted the hearts of any fans that passed her in the hall. Haruhi had been the only solace Reina could rely on throughout the years and she always felt that she was the source of her inspiration to pave her own path.

Upon reaching the club room, she strode in and nodded in greeting to everyone before silently making her way to the coffee maker where she began to grind and brew some Jamaican blue mountain coffee that she had personally ordered. It wasn’t long before the delicate aroma wafted throughout the room, giving the club a homey feel to it that could make even the most anxious person feel welcome.

Interactions:
2nd floor Class 2-D ⇢Love Club Room
Funding Member
@Those gathered in the club room.

62f6de5db88d81c583ea314189896986--story-characters-anime-characters.jpg

Shione Higurashi
With the bell signalling the end of the school day, Shione performed some stretches on her seat before leaving the room. As she was headed towards the club room of the Lovers Club, she could feel the mixed stares of the people around her and hear the gossips escaping their mouths. Stares that held either contempt or admiration for her.

"Isn't that Higurashi-san?"

"Yeah, she's supposed to be good at planning events for couples, right?"

"Yeah, but it's messed up that no matter how good she is with planning these events, none of her relationships lasts more than a month!"

"Eh why's that? She's pretty right?"

"People say she's cursed. All the guys she's dated ended up suffering from incredible bad luck when they started dating her and it only ended when they broke up with her."

"Geh! She noticed us. Let's get out of here before her bad luck rubs on us!"

Everyday she hears one version or another of this conversation, and every day she struggles to tune them out and focus solely on the positive side of her school life. One may call this feigning ignorance or a form of escapism but she could very well do nothing to extinguish these rumors... for now. Instead of letting their heresays get to her, she would dedicate her attention on two things, her studies, and of course, her duty as the "Tactician" of the Lovers Club.

While on her way to the club room, she came across one of the first couples she had helped when she had started performing her "services". Once they took notice of her, they immediately approached her and began profusely thanking her.

"I see the two of you are as lovey-dovey as ever." Shione mused.

"It's all thanks to your advice Shione-san. I never thought in a million years that I would have a chance with her but look at us now. Our love's still going strong after all these years!" The male declared.

"Don't think too much of it. I merely offered you advice. At the end of the day, it was you who put my plan into action so give yourself some credit will ya?"

After the couple bombarded her yet again with their thanks, Shione left them with a satisfied smile on her face. That was right. Despite the negativity surrounding her life, it was moments like these that helped her push through and move on day by day. The thought that she had turned her passion into something that helped a lot of people gave her a warm and fuzzy feeling in her heart.

"Alright! It's time for another wholesome day of club activities!" With that thought in mind, she pushed on towards the club room.

After opening the club room's door, she was immediately greeted by the smell of freshly brewed coffee. While not much a coffee person herself, Shione found her mouth immediately watering due to Reina-san's famous concoctions.

"Ahh there's no place like home. Save some of the coffee for me, Reina-san!" She said enthusiastically before facing their leader.

"So, what case do you have for us today, Haru-chan?"

Club President | Location: Club Room | Interactions: Those in club room
A smile came to Haruhi's face as her fellow club members started to arrived. "Finally! You all are taking forever," she muttered. Despite how that might sound, Haruhi was just an excited person who stated what's on her mind when around good friends. She sounded a bit...much sometimes, but that was just who she was. She raised her body up from her seat, grabbing a paper with her.

She walked over towards Rin and handed her the sheet of paper. "I need info on this one here," she mentioned to the young woman. "She's a first year. I believe she might be a soon-to-be client yet we don't have much on her yet. See what you can get on her these next few days."

"For today, we have another client to talk about. She's interested in getting a boyfriend so we'll have to pick a few candidates for her, preferably at this school. Says she wants the whole high school romance thing where she could be with him during school and all."

She walked back over to her computer and in a few minutes a picture of a girl was on the screen of their large TV.

"Have any boys in mind?"

eb33f1b3795a6aa5b6701e9ffd17e316--kawaii-girl-anime-kawaii.jpg

Mamoru Yamamoto

[Spacer]Finishing up the final note in class, Mamoru closed his notebook. Looking up he noticed that he was the only one in the classroom again. He must’ve ignored the bell without realizing it like he seemed to do almost everyday. I don’t understand why they would ever place math at the end of the day, it felt like death everyday. It’s such a painstakingly boring class. Gathering his things he began to pack them into his black messenger bag, making sure to grabs his earbuds out of there case before putting his heavy books and pencils in. Mamoru rather enjoyed this little time after class he got. By the time he would look up, the hallways weren’t as crowded or loud and it was easier to avoid interaction that way. Slinging his bag over his shoulder he pulled out his phone and plugged the black earbuds into it. [/Spacer]

“What band will be my soundtrack tonight?” He said as he popped both the earbuds in and starting scrolling through songs.

“Yamamoto!” A silvery female voice rang out behind in front of Mamoru.. He didn’t want to believe it was for him because that would mean he’d have to talk and he didn’t know if his brain could handle that so soon.
[Spacer]Looking up he was met with the gaze of a familiar person, the club president from the music club, it was Nakamura Akihiko. A senpai of Mamoru’s that always attempted to get him to join the club and he assumed today would be no different. [/Spacer]

““Yes Nakamura-senpai.” He said, almost filled to the brim with nerves, but all the came out was a confident toneless voice that didn’t even show an ounce of the way Mamoru felt inside. His face didn’t seem to show a reaction either. Just seemed stuck in a soft glare at his senpai, which he often did when talking to people.
“Again with that scary glare, Yamamoto! So have you thought about my proposal? Gonna join the club?”
[spacer]There’s no way Mamoru was going to join their club, though the music club had access to the music room whenever they wanted, they always seemed to have to perform in front of a massive crowd and Mamoru found that stressful, but the most stressful thing was that he felt that Nakamura wouldn’t leave him alone. He already had to deal with Ruirin, but another. He shivered to think about his stress levels.[/spacer]

“No I can’t do it. I have to get going now.”
[Spacer] With this Mamoru rushed passed his senpai who had already began to rebuttal, but before she could fully get her response out of the way, he was down the stairs. Heading for the soda machine. Finally able to relax he breathed a little hard for a minute, bringing out his pocket cloth to clean his glasses. [/spacer]

“I hope they didn’t run out of Dr.Pepper again. “ He murmured to himself but that wasn’t the most important issue.
[spacer]He was forgetting something and he had no idea what it could be. He racked his head around it but couldn’t think of a single thing.Guess it was nothing. Placing the coins in the machine he grabbed his soda and cracked it open, finally choosing Gesu No Kiwami Otome to listen to and he began to walk out of the school when he remembered. Oh, I remember, Ruri’s club thing that I joined. Putting his indoor shoes back on he made his way back up to finally arrived at the door of the club. I’m late, I’m super late….I hope they haven’t started. Opening the door up just a bit to look in he confirmed that they had started. What to do...what to do...maybe if I just wait out here, listen in and if someone ask me if I was there, I could pretend to have been there the whole time! Ingenious Mamoru, I can’t believe you thought this yourself. [/spacer]

Interactions:
2nd Floor > Just outside Love Club Room
Musician/Entertainer
@ All Those In the Clubroom

Last edited:

Junko arrived at club just as their president, Haruhi began to detail their duties for the day. She instructed Rin, the information gatherer to work her magic on a potential client. Sometimes Junko wished that she could gather info but unfortunately she wasn't that good at that. She tended to focus on the wrong things or got information that was already common knowledge. So she was better at the second club duty of the afternoon. She studied the picture of the girl on the tv screen, cocking her head to the side and tapping a finger against her chin. The girl looked shy and somewhat indecisive, as if she had been having seconds thoughts about having her picture taken. Junko wasn't sure if she'd seen the girl around...Either way, the junior began to think of potential matches for the client.

"Oh!" She suddenly exclaimed, jumping out of her seat and riffling through her bag. She pulled out a messy looking binder titled, 'Tall Hotties'. If the title wasn't self explanatory, it was her collection of people taller than her at school. "What about Fumiya Watanabe-san? He's 5'7", and he's not in any clubs, so he'd have time to be with her whenever!" She flipped to the section in her book for people who were 5'7" in height and showed his photo to the room. "He can be a little weird though." She added.

escola-nova-10897808-081120171902.jpg
@ScarletNova and anyone else in club room

lrRoyoG.jpg

ASHITAKA NATSUME
Natsume was outside in the school yard. His arms folded behind his head, laid out there on the field. He was taking in the view. Eyes barely open, inhaling and exhaling as slow as possible. It was a peaceful day so far. However, he couldn't help but feel that someone would sooner or later glare daggers at him.

Yes, there was a certain club he was a part of. An odd one at that, but it was all about romance. To help people with their relationships, or yes, help make one for them. A sigh escaped his lips. Natsume's eyes opened up ever so slightly, the green orbs met the sunlight, he quickly averted. Pulling himself up, he stopped in his tracks. "Lovers Club..." He wasn't that enthusiastic about it.

Nonetheless, it was time to face reality. Standing up, he turned around, looking at the school building. Pocketing his hands, he walked inside, and made his way towards the club. By now, he was sure that they had received another request. If he was needed, he'd obviously help, albeit reluctantly.

Walking through the hallways, and up the stairs, Natsume was standing right before the door. Dull expression plastered on his face. He was staring at the door. He could hear people talking inside. The temptation to just walk away crossed his mind more than once. "Ah.."

Opening up the door, the club was indeed packed. Almost all of the members, if not everyone was there. Glancing towards their preseident, he raised his hand ever so slightly towards everyone. "Yo." On his way to one of the seats, he looked at the screen. A female picture.

It wasn't long before Junko jumped up from her seat to show them a picture of a student. A possible match for the girl on the screen. His green orbs moved from and to. 'Hmm.. A new target, I see.' Taking a seat, there wasn't much for him to say. If he was required, he'd help. If someone wanted him to tag along, he'd tag along.

@ScarletNova @Cosmic Penguin @Everyone at the Club

22df0658b12ea4134c0ff343fab2b422.png

Role
Secretary

Interaction(s)
Keita Assarragi - (@Kurogane86 )

*Oh Yu.

She tensed up as he progressively made his way to Lucinda. He took the sheet out of her hands and seemed to look at it for a brief moment. Lucinda stood her ground- Well more like when he approached and took the sheet she herself took a couple steps back. She rubbed her eye in a sleepily manner before she noticed he was looking directly into her eyes. Lucinda didn't know what to make of that. It seems he wasn't glaring at her so she supposed that was a good sign. In thought she began twiddling her thumbs. She frowned at the statement that someone had been messing with her. She was going to scold him no matter who he was- The Lover's Club wasn't a joke as much as some of the students had thought. Thinking of the closed files that they had filed away of the happy couple- It just wasn't as easy as some people thought. Although Assarragi seemed like an honest person, she wouldn't mind having him around for real. At that thought even though she stayed a good distance away- She relaxed just a bit.

She found herself staring down at his shoes, watching as the kittens began tugging at his laces. A small smile crept on her face, her attention was still tuned into the conversation- Parts and pieces of her attention at least. As the intimating tall individual handed back the sheet she slipped an agenda into her arms with an amazing amount of speed, she slipped the piece of paper into an empty slot locking it with a red large clip. She frowned, the book was getting heavier and heavier day by day. Perhaps she should request another member to archive it- If she got the nerve. Knowing herself she'd end up doing it herself. As he brought the question of the Lover's Club up she slipped the agenda back into the bag and took out a lilac colored binder that was full of multi-colored tabs. She pulled out a brochure before handing it out, it was mainly pictures of what they did with captions of them at work- Some. Mostly of the candy eye of the team, Satoshi Yuuta.

As Lucinda waited for him to take the small packet with her eyes still on the cats she begun to explain in a soft voice,

"The Lover's Club. An organization in which we make dreams come true for the students around, mostly solving one aspect in their lives... Love. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you... Perhaps the match you didn't know yourself. Higurashi's events are enjoyable to watch if anything, and the members themselves- Most if not all are single, ironically. Could you be interested? I insist you try it out if anything. If you don't like it you don't have to... After all I-I know you have a reputation to hold."

Lucinda said with a small smile- She ended up rubbing her arm in slight anxiety. Perhaps she was being too forward?

"It... Wouldn't do to pet one... Would it?"

She asked before kneeling down and pointing at one of the kittens who seemed to have succeeded in fully pulling his shoe lace loose. She checked her watch- It seemed she was more than late. Ah well, she'd simply have to catch up with everyone if they didn't leave by the time she got there. She had a few more clients to run through along with tabs with their preferences due to the database. Lucinda needed to get herself a coffee sometime. She'd have to quickly finish up here.

*Yukirya (also known as Yu) is a support character in a romance comedy manga who friend zoned the main protagonist in the series "Cloudy Daze". In this sentence she used his name to replace what one may consider a 'god' since personally she worships him- Even though he may be a real person.​
[/hr]

Reactions: Kurogane86
@xLarius

Keita "Kei" Assaragi

Kei watched the girl look upset at the realization that she'd been tricked. Kei muttered "sorry" as the kittens played with his laces. The mother cat took this time to drink some milk the kittens had left. Kei watched the girl file the note away, probably to find out who did it. She started to explain what the lovers club was.

He smiled trying to hold back his laughter. "Wait so you guys run around playing matchmaker? Is there like a compatability test or something?" She then muttered about his reputation, his smile dissolved into a stern look as he glared off into the distance. He took a seat on the floor and started to play with the kittens.

"You know, they say animals are an excellent judge of a person's character. They can sense a person's intentions and their heart." The kittens continued meowing and playing with Kei, climbing up his uniform. "If I was such a bad guy." The mother cat walked up to Kei to get her head patted. "Do you think I'd be this popular?" He paused realizing he doesn't know her name. "Sorry what was your name again?" He asked looking her in the eyes again.

She asked to pet them. "I don't see why not although I would check with her first." Kei pointed at the mother cat. "Mother cats are very protective of their young." Kei looked at the girl once more, "so this lovers club. Is it fun?"

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Club room
Interactions: Those in Lovers club room + @xLarius (Lucinda) @Kurogane86 (Keita)
Haru snapped her fingers once she saw the choice Junko had showed them from her list. "Ah, Junko, Fumiya Watanabe could be the perfect match," she stated with excitement. "Just look at those two pictures. They look like they just fit together. Hold on." She headed back over to her computer, clicked a few things, and then Fumiya's profile was on the screen along side their clients picture.

"Mashing up their pictures and they already look like a couple. I like it. Now is just to plan out their meeting, their first date, everything!" She started to pace back and forth behind her desk, where she happened to look out the window. There she noticed her secretary chatting with someone who had kittens around his feet.

She opened up the window and stuck her head out. "Lucinda! What are you doing?! We have business. Get your butt up here! And bring your boyfriend with you!" She had a large smile on her face, which obviously meant that her comment wasn't one meant to be rude but rather out of excitement. She was very fond of all the members joining in on the fun of matchmaking.

She closed the window once she was back inside, facing the others. "We're still missing some of our members right now, so we'll have to inform them about this, but I think if one of us invites one out and someone invites the other one out to the same place, we could get them to meet each other. Of course, a guy would work better for Fumiya. Is anyone acquainted with him at all?"

Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

In between her peeking, Rurin looked over towards the club room door as other members came in one after another. Each time that door opened, she thought she caught sight of a familiar figure standing guard at the door but the door closed all too soon to be 100% sure. By the time Natsu entered, she was sure her eyes weren’t playing tricks on her.Rain? What a space cadet! Did he get lost right outside the door? Seeing Haruhi getting excited, Rurin figured it was best to let Rain in so he wouldn’t miss out on anything. While Haruhi was busy calling the secretary to join them, Ruri got up and opened the door a crack to find Rain standing there, pondering away needlessly. “What are you doing out here? Come in already.” Used to his strange habits, Rurin tugged at his sleeve, leading him in to join the others.

Focusing back on the topic, it seemed that everyone had already set their eyes on a target. Bouncing over to take a peek at the client, Rurin’s eyes lit up. The girl was a cutie. If she were to match her up with any guy on her friend’s list, well, that would be a pity. They were all ruffians. No, she needed someone a little more sensible. On that thought, she looked over at Rain out of habit. No, that’s too sensible. She shook her head, ridding herself of such thoughts. Looking over at the candidate of choice thus far, Rurin couldn’t deny that the two would look cute together. But when she heard that he had a weird side, she clicked her tongue. That could either make or break the possible ship. Curious as to how the others would deal with this, Rurin fell back to allow others to do their thing.

Interactions:
Love Club Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Rain @Wyborn

Kai Suzaya
9975ab235a08ca2667f39c0b278f83dd.jpg

Room: Lovers Club Room | Interactions: Lovers Club Room + @ScarletNova (Haruhi Nakamura)

Kai entered the room with a big fat grin on his face and a swagger in his step,
nothing unusual for the blonde. Matchmaking was always fun, especially in his position. Finding out who was most likely to cheat, and who liked which gender, made his job one of fake flirting. It was a grand thing, and never once did he shirk from it. "Who are the victims this time?" As per usual, Suzaya had no clue what was going on.

Kai slammed down onto a couch. Putting his bag in front of him and pulling out a notebook and pen. The book was a plain black coil notebook, with a faded smiley face sticker on the front above the words LYRIC BOOK in all caps. He always kept it in his bag, so whenever he felt like writing he could. It was nice to have at meetings because nearly everthing gave him inspiration. Kai leaned forward in his seat, practically bursting with anticipation. He looked at the girl on the screen, then the picture that was being held up. His fingers drummed tirelessly on the books cover, waiting for the beans to be spilled. It was always tense, and usually ended in a few scattered mutterings about how someone didn't like the ship.