Momozono Miyuki
EVENT PLANNER
[bg=black]

Miyuki held her hand close to her ear as she listened through the voices from the earpiece and winced upon hearing Ruri's loud voice. It seems everything was going according to plan up until she heard the news of the couple taking another way. "Oh dear.." In all her years working as an event planner, this the first time they're having a bit of an issue and that certainly gives her a fright. Sure they have numerous back up plans and she believes that the club will not let this event to become unsuccessful but its stressful to her! She cannot relax up until she sees the couple being lovey-dovey.

The black haired female tried to mask her emotions by just staring blankly at her schedule. Everything will be fine.. I believe in everyone. I'm sure the girls won't let me down. After all, they are much more capable than the gu- She was snapped out of her thoughts when Natsume suggested they get in a better position and Reina arrived to explain why they are behind schedule.

At the metion of the dog following through, Miyuki couldn't help but sweat a little. "Ah, well.. um.." She stole a glance at Keita before staring at the dog. She knew their plan is a bit risky but they should trust the dog right? "I am certain the dog will go after the female client. After all, the dog went after me and and.."

The next sentence Miyuki was going to say was quite a bit hard for her to say but she needs to reassure Reina as well as reassure everyone that Team C won't cause any trouble. Besides, she needs to overcome her fears.

With her cheeks flushed and her voice above a whisper, she muttered to Reina "I.. I trust A-A.. Assaragi-san. Well, kind of.. I mean, h-he wouldn't do anything to sabotage the plan right? So um.. yeah.. I have to trust him and stuff.."

Miyuki using the word 'trust' with a name of a male together in one sentence is a bit of a phenomenon for her so she dearly hopes that Assaragi as well as his dog will not let her down.

Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze)
Mentions: Keita (@Kurogane86) | Natsume (@Akashi)​
[/bg][bg=black]
[/bg]

Mamoru Yamamoto

[Spacer] For Mamoru everything seemed to go in slow motion, one second he was watching his friend say some gibberish and the next he was gasping on the floor holding his gut and getting his favorite soda poured on him. He tried to understand what was happening, after all he didn't really say anything to Rurin that would earn such a response, but everytime his mind wandered towards why it could be the pain washed over him, while he coughed out the worms. This hurts way too bad, why do people even fight? Just ugh… He tried to get up on his legs, pushing through his pain. His arms covering his stomach as he looked at Rurin once again, his eyes pleading for answer to the irrational behavior and response. That's when he noticed the people from the picture and things began to make sense. Still he was still in too much pain to say things. [/Spacer][Spacer][/spacer][Spacer][/Spacer]

[Spacer]Next thing Mamoru knew he was outside and the two prospects were gone. He still rubbed his stomach and stared at Rurin. Even though he somewhat understood what had happened, it still bothered him. She couldn't come up with another thing than punching him. Anger inside of him welled up."Rurin.."He paused just as he was about to reprimand her, " ...don't do that again. It hurt." Sitting down on the ground and leaning against the outside of the convenience. "I think I'll set the rest of this out and recover, you guys can go on ahead." And there Mamoru sat with his head hung into his hands. He was still dealing with the pain of course. [/Spacer][Spacer][/spacer][Spacer][/Spacer]

Role:

Interactions:
Convenience center

Musician/Entertainer

@ All Those In the Clubroom @MaryGold @Iceydaze

Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Ruri actually almost lost it when Akemi called her short. She was ready to beat him to a pulp when she suddenly realized that Mamoru was in more pain than she had originally thought. A quick glance towards the entrance also showed that the couple had long left as well. Before she could rush to his side to comfort her victim. Akemi had pulled them both outside. While Akemi was focused on the task at hand, she was more worried about Mamoru. She crouched by his side and lightly rubbed his back in case he experienced any sickness.

After making sure that he wasn't going to throw up his breakfast anytime soon, Ruri hugged him, ignoring the soda staining her white t-shirt as she bombarded him with questions and wholeheartedly apologized. "I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. It was either you or Akemi and I thought he'd know how to improvise better. You can hit me back later if you're angry. How bad is it? Should I bring you some ice? Ice cream? Oh, you're wearing clothes under that, right?"

It was clear that she was terrible at explaining her actions today. She boldly grabbed onto for the zipper on his outfit, prepared to pull it all the way down to undress him so he wouldn't have to deal with the extra weight the wet outer layer of clothes provided. She only pulled it down an inch or two when Akemi informed them that the couple went the wrong way. "What?! No way!" Getting to her feet to check, she also noticed that they definitely went the wrong way. "What do we do now? Follow them and block off all of the stores? How though? Break down the doors?"

When Mamoru suggested remaining behind, Ruri was very unwilling but she also couldn't really blame him. "Are you sure? There are thugs in this area. What if you get mugged? Come on, I can piggyback you." Although she wasn't usually one to take no for an answer, she crouched before him yet didn't force him. She was already feeling bad for hitting him, if she made it worse, it'd be hard to face him from now on. The most she could do was try hard to make it up for him along the way. She only hoped he'd allow her to help him a little.

Interactions:
Convenience Store
Sergeant-at-Arms
Akemi @MaryGold
Mamoru @Wyborn

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Outside convenience store
Interactions: Ruri (@Iceydaze), Mamoru (@Wyborn), Akemi (@MaryGold)
At first it seemed like everything was going fine, but the clients then started to take the wrong way. Was everything going wrong today? Sure they had some problems while they were trying to set up their couples, but it seemed that everything in the universe was trying to ruin their plans. Luckily, Haruhi had shown up just in time and paid a mailman 100 dollars in order to back his truck in the way so they wouldn't be able to pass where they were originally heading.

The trunk caused the clients to pick another direction. They figured they could cut through the park to get to another convenience store that was on the other side. Haruhi let out a sigh of relief that they were now heading into the park straight for where they needed to go as all the other paths were blocked thanks to Shione.

"They are heading into the park now," she commented over their headpieces.

She then made her way over towards group B. It seemed Mamoru was in a pretty bad state, most likely because Ruri had gotten idea that had costed him. That happened a lot of times, maybe a bit too often then it should.

"Looks like you really took one for the team today," she said to him as she looked down at him. Her hands were on her hips. "Don't worry. Just rest up. The other groups got it from here. And you'll surely be rewarded for your efforts."

"Plus, we'll be getting a break soon," she added as well. She gave him one of her signature smiles. She obviously had something in mind, but it wasn't plans she was going to tell anyone yet. It was a surprise. She looked over at Ruri and Akemi. At least he wasn't in a bad state as well.

"You guys stay here and rest. I'll follow and make sure everything ends well."

2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama | Info Gatherer
Location → Park | Interactions: | Mentions:

Fumiya and Sakura decided to take a quick walk through the park as a suggestion from her after the truck of a mailman mysteriously blocked the path that leads to a convenience store they knew. "I hope that I least we find a food stand around here somewhere," said Fumiya as he slowly walked beside Sakura, his hands inside the pockets of his pants while looking around the park. Sakura nodded with a bright smile, her cheeks having a light pink tone as she was a little nervous about having him by her side. "Y-Yeah, I think we are going to definitely find one," she said after a short moment, trying to clear out her thoughts. Moving aside her bangs, she gazed in front of her and spotted a beautiful and enormous sakura tree with birds chirping among its branches.

Gasping with awe and once they reached the tree, Sakura stopped walking and looked up at it, smiling widely and brightly.
"What a wonderful sakura tree!" she said out loud, gently placing the palm of her right hand on the trunk of the tree. "I wonder how many years it has. Oh, oh! Look at those pretty birds, Fumiya-kun!" As she pointed the birds chirping among nearby branches with her left index finger, Fumiya looked up at them with a smile, enjoying the scenery as well. Sakura was a vivid nature's lovers and scenes like this were her favorite and there was nothing that could stop her from enjoying it.

While the potential couple was chatting about the sakura tree and its birds, Ryunosuke, which was hiding in another bush, this one near the sakura tree, slowly poked his head above the bush and looked at the couple. His blonde wig was now covered with some leaves, twigs, and dust, but apparently, he hasn't realized it yet.
"Fufufu~ They have fallen for the good old trick of the sakura tree," he said, acting like he planned them to pass around this area when it was obvious it was all thanks to Haruhi that saved the day once again. "Ah, I think this is actually the perfect spot and background to take them some pictures." Nodding, he took out his handy and loyal camera and jumped out of the bush. After dusting off his clothes, Ryunosuke began to run toward the potential couple, waving his free hand while calling them to stop where they are.

"Hello, young strangers," Ryunosuke said with his fake American accent once he reached them. Sakura and Fumiya slowly looked at him with confused expressions as they realized the stereotyped tourist clothing. Chuckling friendly, Ryunosuke slowly and kind of dumbly bowed at them, obviously acting like he didn't know about that type of greeting. "Ohaiyo! I'm just a simple tourist man taking some well-deserved vacations around Japan. This is such a beautiful place!" While Ryunosuke kept talking with his fake American man act, Fumiya and Sakura looked at themselves with awkward expressions, luckily understanding what he was saying because of their lucky understanding of English. "W-Well, um... We are glad you are enjoying your visit here in Japan, sir," Sakura replied to Ryunosuke with a kind smile. "I am also glad too, sir," Fumiya added while nodding.

Chuckling, Ryunsouke looked back at them and suddenly gasped, alarming the potential couple, which widened their eyes in confusion.
"Oh, my God! What a beautiful scenery I'm looking at now!" he said and quickly took a few steps back and lifted his hands while putting them together, like making a frame with them with Fumiya and Sakura in the middle of it. Looking at it with his right eye open and his left closed, Ryunosuke chuckled. "Can I ask you a favor, kind strangers? I'm a vivid photographer, as you may realize, and right now, with that sakura tree behind you, I have found the perfect picture to show the world the true love between two young Japanese! So, please, allow me to take you a couple of pictures. Be my muse, please!" The cheeks of Fumiya and Sakura flushed a deep tone of pink once they heard Ryunosuke talking about the "true love" between them, even when they weren't nothing more than friends.

Slowly rubbing the back of his head, Fumiya looked at Ryunosuke and when he was about to say something, Sakura quickly glared at Ryunosuke with a wide, yet nervous smile.
"W-W-We will gladly be your muse, sir!" she said, stuttering and trying to control the hard beating of her heart. Fumiya quickly turned his head to look at her, trying to comprehend if she was serious or not. Hearing her reply, Ryunosuke laughed happily and quickly lifted his camera. "Excellent! Now, please, stand close together and look at my camera while giving out your best smile." Nodding, Sakura dusted off her clothes and shyly stood beside Fumiya, which swallowed hard as his heart was beginning to beat fast and hard. Sighing and making sure their clothes were fine, the couple looked at Ryunosuke's camera with a smile, their cheeks with a light blush.

"Come on, don't be shy. Get a little bit closer,"
commanded Ryunosuke while adjusting the lenses of its camera. Blinking surprised, Fumiya and Sakura stepped a little bit closer to themselves. Then, Ryunosuke commanded them to get closer than that. As they did, the shoulders of the couple bumped, making their cheeks blush a deep red and his eyes widening. There's when Ryunosuke took a quick picture. "Ah, I got it!" he shouted, lowering his camera and looking at its screen. Nodding, he looked at the couple and gestured them to come to him to have a look. "You guys look so great together and this picture proves it! Just look at it and you will get that vibe instantly." Sakura was the first one to quickly walk beside Ryunosuke and took a look at the screen of the camera, smiling brightly as she saw the picture. "It actually looks quite nice," she said shyly, wishing to have a copy of it. Ryunosuke nodded in agreement while Fumiya looked away with a shy expression.

"Ah, hold on. Let me give you a copy of this," Ryunosuke said and after clicking a small button on the side of the camera, two small copies of the picture came out from below the device. Taking it, Ryunosuke split them perfectly and hand them to Fumiya and Sakura, which took it with both of her hands with a bright smile. "A-Ah... Thank you, sir," she said, not been able to control her happiness by this point. Bowing to them, Ryunosuke thank them for their time and quickly ran away without letting them saying something back.

"Huh... What a strange guy," Fumiya said, slowly scratching his right cheek with his index finger. "More surprising is that I almost felt a familiar vide around him. Like if I've seen him before or something." Shrugging, Sakura looked down at their picture one more time, her cheeks flushing a little bit pinker. "This picture is so perfect," she whispered to herself with a slight giggle. After a minute, they decided to continue their walking through the park.

"Guys, I made my move!" said Ryunosuke loud and clear through his earpiece, maybe louder than clear, though. This time, he was hanging upside down while wearing a funny monkey disguise that apparently he took out of nowhere. "They are moving again around the park, so heads up to the other groups. Ryu's out, yo!" After hanging his earpiece, Ryunosuke took out a banana from within the disguise and began to eat it happily, gently swinging from the tree like a real monkey. Sometimes, I really don't know what crosses the head of this guy, I swear...

Shione Higurashi

iri_flina_by_xkazuyoshixuchihax-d4fwawg.jpg

Tactician| Park Security Officer's Office | Everyone in the Club
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Shione had been impatiently staring at the monitors that laid out before her as she waited in anticipation for the couple candidates to enter the park. She had faith that her comrades would be able to steer the couple in the right direction but it does seem like they are taking some time to make this arrangement. Without the actual clients, she could not make use of any of her various preparations.

"Hmm... maybe I should have contacted the traffic bureau to get access to additional cameras around the area. That way i could have monitored the vicinity around the park and closely kept an eye on the route those two took. Probably could have set up a few roadblocks too like a marching band or a parade. Well I can't help it now. Besides, I'm sure those guys would pull through." She mused.

Just as she was beginning to get even more anxious from anticipating the couple's arrival, something caught the corner of her eye on the screen. Upon closer inspection of an area of the park between the main entrance and Route C, she could see Fumiya and Sakura being held up by the antics of a certain stereotypically dressed tourist that was probably Akiyama-kun. She had completely missed them entering the park and they could have slipped through her watchful eye if it weren't for the guy's impromptu roadblock.

"Guess I owe him this time around. Since they're near Route C they would most likely head over to Route B or D once they're stopped by Events Security. Well then... "

After clearing her throat, Shione began issuing her commands to the rest of the "Cicada Supervisors" she had assigned for each Route.

"Cicada Supervisors, this is Cicada Overseer. The targets are inside the premises. Standby in your respective areas and be prepared to intercept them on my command. Right now they are near Route C so Picnic Cicada should be on high alert for their arrival. However there is a chance that they would go to either Routes B or D once they are rerouted from Route C so Film Cicada and Maintenance Cicada should also get ready. The rest of you, prepare yourselves."

"Idol Cicada reads you loud and clear." An absurdly cheerful voice greeted belonging to the supervisor from Route A

"Film Cicada is ready to roll." A more serious and exasperated voice followed next coming from the supervisor of Route B

"Picnic Cicada saying this is going to be a picnic... literally." It sounded like the supervisor of Route C was trying to lighten up the mood by making puns but Shione was too serious to even notice.

"Maintenance Cicada working on it." Route D's supervisor said in a no-nonsense tone.

"Inspection Cicada is keeping a close eye on things over here." it seems that even Route E's leader has jumped on the pun wagon.

"Wildcard Cicada is ready to do whatever it takes to stop them."

With all the leaders checking in, it was now Shione's turn to call the shots and guide the direction the couple would take in order to get to Team C.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That guy earlier was really strange though. I just can't shake the feeling that we've met before." Fumiya wondered out loud catching Sakura's attention.

"Really? Do you meet eccentric tourists often then, Fumiya-kun?" Sakura jested.

Hearing her comment made Fumiya's face flush in embarrassment though he made sure to turn away in order to avoid Sakura seeing him in such a state.

"Not exactly. i don't know how to explain this but it's kinda like déjà vu. In any case it's weird how that guy didn't even ask us whether or not we're a couple before he started taking photos of us. I guess each person really has their own quirks." Fumiya replied.

"Well, for the record, if I was going to be paired off with someone without my consent then I wouldn't mind it if it was with Fumiya-kun".

Realizing what she had just said, Sakura's cheeks turned beet red and this time it was her turn to look away in embarrassment from Fumiya. The poor lad on the other hand felt like his heart was going faster than a dragster when he heard what the girl had said.

The two walked in awkward silence for a while until Fumiya spotted multiple branching paths and a sign in the middle that detailed the layout of the park.

"Hmm... it seems that there are multiple ways we could take to exit the park but right now, Route C seems to be the nearest one so I think we should take this path."

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting, right?"

Unknown to the potential couple, they had already fallen to the One Eyed Cupid's trap. By the time they reached the clearing that Route C led them, they discovered that the area was completely closed off for some sort of company event.

A mountain of a man wearing a black suit approached them upon noticing the dumbfounded expressions on the couple's face.

"I'm sorry you kids. This area is closed off for a private event. Only Employees and their family members may pass. I suggest you find another route." The bulky bodyguard said in such a deep voice that they were unsure if he was being apologetic or demanding.

That said, Fumiya and Sakura had no choice but to turn back and return to the area with the branching paths.

"Well that didn't work out. How about going to Route D next?" Fumiya suggested.

______________________________________________________________________________________

"This is Cicada Overseer. Maintenance Cicada, you're up. It seems they are heading your way."

"Copy that Cicada Overseer. We're gonna stop the lovebirds dead in their tracks."

Shione watched the spectacle from the security officer's room. As an added means of surveillance, she had also placed various hidden microphones near the area of her supervisors so she could observe the exchange more properly.

A devious smile appeared on her face when the Maintenance crew she had placed told the couple that "the route is closed due to a routine maintenance being performed on the foliage in the park."

"We wouldn't want any large branches falling on your heads and giving you concussions so it would be better if you took another path." The lead maintenance officer said in a serious tone.

As expected, Fumiya and Sakura would go to Route E and this time someone wearing a police officer's uniform stood in their way.

"We're currently conducting an inspection of this area of the park after park management reported several disturbances and cases of vandalism in this area for the past few days. We cannot let you through here I'm afraid."

Forced to turn back, the two headed to Route F afterwards but they were also barred from passing through this area since the path itself seemed to be under construction forcing them to return to the clearing with the branching paths.

It was evident that the couple was starting to get frustrated after getting held up time and time again but in Shione's point of view, they had taken the absolute best series of paths.

"If they continue this pattern then they should happen around Route A last. Things are going smoothly than I imagined. Well I can't complain." Shione mused enthusiastically.

And as she had predicted the couple now arrived at Route B where the commercial was being shot.

"Film Cicada, it's your turn. Get em good for me."

______________________________________________________________________________________

When Fumiya and Sakura reached the end of Route B, they saw a large number of people moving what seemed to be equipment to and fro. Some were dressed in costumes and some were operating the equipment. Even though it seemed like the path was blocked, Fumiya decided to just casually go through the set anyways having none of the ridiculous circumstances they've been experiencing until now.

"Hey you youngsters over there. We can't have you snooping around the area while we're filming. Go someplace else." A middle aged guy addressed them in a grumpy manner whilst being seated in those stereotypical seats commonly used by directors in a film.

"Oh come on! Not this one too! Seriously, what's up with this park today." Fumiya said in frustration.

One or two paths being closed off would have been fine. Three would even be considered normal. But having all 5 of the 6 paths being blocked off by either an event or maintenance services was crazy altogether.

"Hey, it's okay Fumiya-kun. Calm down. We still haven't looked at that last route right? I think it's definitely worth a shot going there!" Sakura said in a reassuring voice which substantially eased Fumiya's anxiousness.

"Alright but if I had to guess...."

When they reached a wide open area in route A, just as Fumiya expected, something blocked their path once again, but this time it seemed to be some sort of concert and by the looks of it, it was just about to begin. Dozens of people, mostly males in that manner, had already gathered around the stage excitedly chattering among themselves while holding colorful light sticks in their hands.

"... it's also blocked."

"A concert? And are those idols? This certainly beats all the other "roadblocks" we've come across. What do you say we watch for a bit, Fumiya-kun?" Sakura said with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

In Fumiya's point of view, this was not a request but rather than an absolute demand imposed by Sakura. Like, hey how could he refuse her after seeing her pleading for him like a child asking her mother for permission. He didn't have the heart to refuse such a sincere request.

"Well, we could really use a break from all that walking so I'm up for it. Let's go ahead and have a closer look shall we?" Fumiya replied

Taking a seat at a bench near the stage, Fumiya and Sakura waited in anticipation for the idols' performance to begin. If this was designed to be another roadblock in their path then Fumiya thought he'd get back at whoever set this up, whether it was coincidence, fate, or some crazy chick watching them with a camera from the shadows.

Finally after the idols addressed their audience and introduced themselves, they finally began their performance.

The idols performed two more songs before the couple decided to leave. The entire time, the couple could see their audience, specially their dedicated fans chanting with them and genuinely having fun. If it weren't for the detours they took, they would not have been able to enjoy such an amazing experience. If everything had gone according to their way until now, it would have been simply an errand to get snacks rather than an experience they will never forget any time soon.

Just as the couple was about to leave, a white haired girl their age approached them. She had a distinctive eye patch which already gave away her identity to the couple but it looked like she paid no heed to it. The only reason why she was this confident of approaching them up close without any manner of disguise to hide her identity was that she wasn't included in the list of people that would participate in the study group to begin with.

"Excuse me, you two seem to be having trouble navigating the park earlier." Shione asked?

"Well we were trying to get to the other side of the park in order to buy some snacks at a convenience store." Sakura replied hesitantly.

"Hmm, but isn't there a convenience store near the park entrance over there?"

"Trust me, you do not want to know what happened there." Fumiya stated in a grave manner.

"Well then, you could buy some snacks near the pavilion. Some vendors have set up shop there due to all the events scheduled today. They have a wide selection of products from your usual junk food to even traditional Japanese snacks and delicacies. I suggest you buy what you need there instead of trying to cut through this crowd. These fans can be quite passionate when supporting their idols as you can see." Shione explained.

Learning of the food stalls near the pavilion, a look of relief washed over Fumiya and Sakura's faces. They were thanking Shione profusely with nothing but smiles on their faces before they headed with renewed determination towards the pavilion.

After Shione saw them off, a huge grin could be seen on her face once the fact that all her efforts weren't in vain had set in.

"Team C, this is Shione reporting in. The couple are now en route your way. I made sure of it. They're going to the pavilion where I organized some food stalls to act as a substitute goal for them instead of cutting through the park to another convenience store. They should pass through you beforehand so everything's up to you now. Knock this one out of the park fellas! Tactician Shione over and out!"

She had done her part and the success or failure of this mission now lies on the members of Team C. The rest was up to them now.

tumblr_mpa4jbCdgG1rejibwo3_500.gif

ASHITAKA NATSUME
Problem Solver | Club Room | Everyone in Group C @Iceydaze @Hamlowe
Things were finally coming to an end. Everyone thus far had done their part despite some hiccups here and there. A new addition to their group had also arrived with some information. Reina-san was there, just to be on the safe side. Not everything worked like it was supposed to.

Giving the dog an odd look, he turned his attention towards the rest after Momozono-san was done talking. "According to the others, it seems like we're back on track." His hands pocketed, Natsume turned to his side, his emerald eyes squinted ever so slightly at what their next step would be.

"So now, I guess we'll use the dog to spark a romantic-ish sort of scene between the couple, no?" A rhetoric question escaped his lips. They had to do something now anyway. It was their turn now. For Group C to make their move.

"Are we to use the dog--" His eyes landed on the creature once more. 'Ugh, I dont think it likes me..' He almost frowned, but moved his attention towards Assaragi-san.

Taking a step forward, decreasing the distance between them, he continued. "How would you like to use it?" The dog barked, whereas Natsume stopped in its track. Yeah, closing the distance was probably not for the best. Nor did the dog like him, or so he assumed.

"I think I'll ju--" It barked again. Natsume did not know what cause behind the bark, nor did he know if it was actually his fault to begin with.

'Does it need a bone or something..' Natsume mentally deadpanned at the situation. What was going on?

"Easy now... Ea--" Glancing back and forth between Assaragi-san and the dog, the latter came loose, running for Natsume.

"Oh HEY! Wai-" With instinct he ran at full speed. The dog was behind him, running, barking at the same time. "SHIIT!"

"YOUUUUUU'RE NOOOOOOOT SUPPOOSED TOOOO BEEE CHAAAAAAASING MEE!!" Exclaiming in the process, Natsume ran and ran, wondering what on earth he did to end up in a situation like that.

He had to find something he could use. Something he could do in order to get out of his current predicament.

22df0658b12ea4134c0ff343fab2b422.png

Role
Secretary

Interaction(s)
Reina - @Iceydaze +
Team C

- @Kurogane86,@DANAsaur, @Akashi

Being praised made Lucinda a bit flustered as a laugh slipped out. She scratched at her cheek before looking up at Assaragi. As their eyes met her own eyes opened wide before she quickly diverted her attention back to Miyuki. Her ear piece squeaked and screeched as she flinched first, before quickly removing the ear piece. Although she held it close, she rubbed her ear wincing from the noise. As minutes flew by everything started to go wrong. She bit her lip in worry, she felt so helpless- After all in order for their first plan to work, the couple had to head towards the park.

She looked slightly concerned as she started picking at her sweater, as time continued to run as it usually did eventually the plan went back to normal- She was too relieved to question it. Lucinda was just slightly curious on how they went back to their original path, she'd have to ask later. Determination slipped into her eyes as she nodded at Ashitaka's overview of the situation. She slipped the ear piece back in its original position before she spoke up,

"Assaragi-san seems to trust Duke, so we've decided to simply trust him... As long as Duke doesn't get too distracted we should be okay."

As Ashitaka continued to speak she frowned as he said the word, "use". She guessed that wouldn't go so well with the very confident dog. She watched as everything once again went to havoc. Her mouth fell open. She wasn't sure if she was to freak out that once again Duke was going to run out of sight... or laugh at the sight of her upperclassman running for the hills. Lucinda decided to go with her first option, she let out a frustrated groan before shoving her violin case into Assaragi's grip.

"Please take care of it."

She requested, clasping her hands together, her eyes sparkled with hope before she ran after the dog. If anything, they'd have to turn the situation around... She didn't know if Ashitaka could handle himself but it was better that she chased after Duke rather than worry about it later. She was simply amazed that he could run so quickly. Lucinda watched as the happy "couple" turned the corner-

Huh.

"So, what do you think they'll like for snacks?"

"Eh..." Fumiya shrugged. "I should've asked Yamato before we left. I'm pretty sure he likes dorayaki, but I dunno about the girls. I should call him..." He fished out his phone and started paging through contacts. After a moment, he groaned, "I forgot to get his number."

"You what."

Whatever excuse Fumiya had got drowned out by a frantic scream and frenzied barks. No sooner had the two youths turned the corner than they were nearly bowled over by a young man, followed closely by the biggest dog either of them had seen, both headed for the fountain in the park's center. For a split-second, Fumiya threw his arm across Sakura, as if to protect her from...slobber? Silly though it was, she noticed it, and appreciated it.

She also noticed that the dog chase showed no signs of stopping. Fumiya had noticed it too. He glanced at her, half-apologetic, half-resolved. "I gotta help him out," he said, then he was off at his top speed...which, admittedly, was not very fast, but fast enough to get the dog. If he didn't get a stitch first.

Hideki Yamato

2097385-keitaro18_07.jpg

Interactions: Ashitaka Natsume, Duke
Dialog: #00b3b3

The panicked screaming gave the Lover's Club Veep his first indication that something was going quite wrong. The sight of Natsume's panicked face as he booked it into the park was only part of the explanation. The other part, it turned out, was the rather excited miniature bear following him—oh wait, that was the friggin dog.

Wait, what? Natsume was leading the dog out of the park! If they couldn't pull off the dog maneuver, the operation would probably be a failure—though, judging by the impromptu concert Hideki had narrowly avoided, other antics were afoot to bring Sakura and Fumiya closer. Still, it'd be best to get the dog wrangled. Dancing on the balls of his feet like he'd seen Akira do on the soccer pitch, Hideki lunged for the dog, missing completely and careening dangerously close to the fountain.

This was bad. The dog was out of control, and Fumiya and Sakura were going to be—oh, there was Fumiya now. Two feet away, also chasing the dog. Wait, what?!

In his shock, Hideki completely forgot about the fountain. A sharp pain in his shin was his only warning before he pitched face-first into the lukewarm water. Fortunately, the fountain was only as deep as a wok, so he had no danger of drowning, but his glasses were gone. He pawed around in the shallow water, unable to see them, but eventually found them by touch. They seemed intact, though wet. He put them on in time to see he was alone.

Natsume and the friggin dog had gone around another corner out of sight, and as he watched, Fumiya disappeared after them, then Sakura. Neither of them had registered how familiar the clumsy stranger may have looked. All was well.

Except for his head. Oh God his head. It only started once he tried to stand, forcing him to sit by the side of the fountain. "Never work with children or animals," he groaned, cradling his head, not expecting anybody to be nearby.

Last edited:
hr]
rsz_fujiwara-no-mokou-touhou-project-anime-hijikawa-arashi-29991.jpg

Rin Kotegawa

Info Gatherer | Park | @Hamlowe

Some people did things they didn't want to for their job, others did things they wanted to despite their job. Ryuunosuke—Rin could see him taking pleasure in this cosplay whether he was in the club or not. Watching him disappear into shrubbery, she would overlook the situation without making herself as conspicuous as a blonde tourist jumping into flora.

Sitting by, soon enough the targets approached, pausing at an old sakura tree to admire it. A cliche, but effective obviously. Following it was Ryuunosuke, his actions bringing a smirk to her face. It was a rather comedic scene to watch, almost like a prank was going on. Luckily for the two, the club had their best interests at heart rather than wanting to get a quick laugh. Then again, one could do both, couldn't they?

Regardless, Ryuunosuke was successful in his attempt. Shione checked in via the earpieces to let everyone know she'd successfully redirected them. Now it was time for the dog—Wait, shouting? Natsume? Dog? Wasn't it a bit early? And why was it chasing Natsume? Deadpanning as the dog chased him, it might've been funnier if they didn't need the dog to be chasing someone else.

Well, the dog didn't chase the couple, but it seemed to have pushed them closer. It was still trying to tackle Natsume though...

One problem at a time.

Wait, the target was chasing the dog that was chasing Natsume?

And there was Hideki coming to the—Nope. Never mind.

Watching the situation unfold, it seemed as though Fumiya was trying to save Natsume, as was Hideki. However, the VP's attempt ended rather bitterly and landed him in the fountain. Flinching as he went over the side, that definitely hurt.

Jogging her way over to him, there was no point in staying off to the side as the others had moved on. It was unlikely that they even noticed Hideki's tumble, well, the one's chasing or being chased, that is.

"For the record, the dog was not my idea," Rin chipped in. "And kids're... meh. Devil spawn."

Bending down, he definitely knocked his head around in the fall. "You're not bleeding, are you?" She asked with concern, hesitantly bringing a hand to his hair to check for any obvious gashes. A bit of an invasion of personal space for some, but concussions we're serious. Better safe than sorry. "Nice of you to try an' save Natsume from getting glomped by a dog, but it'd be nice if you didn't crack your skull in the meanwhile."

Keiko

Makeup Artist
| L: Park | I: The clients, Natsume | M: Shione, Rurin, Rainn, Akemi, Team C |
no-lightbox

Oh, when was the couple going to come her way? Keiko had prepared her whole act and everything, including practice reading tarot cards and hand reading just for the moment. Honestly, she didn't have to read their hands to know they'd become a couple when they had so many cupids shooting arrows at them. Still, she was getting impatient, she knew Ryu-senpai got to play his part, when would she? Well, she was given an answer by Shione's report. So, they were heading toward Team C? All that meant that it may have been too late to do anything and the dog would be set loose. Or she could intercept afterward and help seal the deal. And that was exactly what she decided to do. Pumping a fist into the air, she removed her cloak to run faster.

"I'm heading near you Team C," Keiko reported as she ran, a smile on her face. From what she had heard earlier basically every time had done their part, but poor Rain was down for now. How did that happen? Probably had to do with Rurin, she seriously doubted Akemi would do anything drastic and Shione was already within the park. "Let's see.." The brunette mumbled, halting as she stumbled to remember what path to take. "Oh, I know this, all I have to do is head ...eh?!"

The sight came running in her direction was definitely a peculiar and not according to the plan. Natsume-senpai was running from Duke and chasing after the dog was none other than Fumiya! What was he doing? What were they all doing for that matter? Her eyes wandered away from them and onto the figure far in the back. It looked as if Sakura was following too. The wheels in Keiko's head began turning then. If Fumiya caught Duke like a hero, he was sure to get some brownie points, right? Keiko knew she surely would have. Her brown eyes fell on the running Natsume, yeah, too bad he was no hero in this situation.

Keiko wasted no time in acting, she ran off the path and behind a tree. She dropped her bag and dug into the full bag holding all her things. And from it, she pulled out a pack of dog treats. The girl was saving it for when the job was done, after all, Duke was playing a huge part in their plan and when she met the dog the two of them got along very fastly.

Waiting from behind a tree close enough to the path, Keiko waited until Natsume and Duke were close. "Duke-chan!" She called out, tossing a treat at the dog. The canine glanced at her before catching the treat and tilting his head at her, his run slowing down to a trot. "Be good, boy!" She called out frowning at the dog. Her frown 'caused the dog to whine, sad to her see her harboring any negative feelings for him. Of course, Keiko couldn't have that. "I'll give you some more treats later. Shh." She smiled and held a finger to her lips just before Fumiya swooped and grabbed the dog's leash.

"Got you!" Fumiya panted, though a little surprised at how calm the dog had become. Behind him, Sakura finally caught up.

Now, it was Keiko's cue, while she wished she had more time to incorporate a better disguise, it was not possible. So, she only removed her bunny headband and hoodie, pulled the hairbands out of hair and put on fake glasses. She entered the scene simultaneously as Sakura did. "Oh, wow! You caught my dog! I've been looking all over for him! I hope he didn't cause any trouble. Thank you so much!"

"Ah, it was no problem at all," Fumiya said, handing the leash to her. "If anyone had any trouble it was this guy." He gestured toward Natsume.

Keiko smiled sweetly and that smile only brightened when she noticed the fond and proud smile Sakura gave Fumiya. "Ah, yes, this guy. Sorry." Stealing a glance at Natsume, she sighed and looked back to Duke. She swore the dog must have been glaring at her senpai. Instead of addressing it any further, her smile turned back to the clients. "You have a wonderful boyfriend." She winked at Sakura causing the two to blush.

"Oh, well, I suppose I should talk with you, eh?" The short girl didn't bother waiting for a response before grabbing Natsume's arm and dragging him away.

Momozono Miyuki​
EVENT PLANNER

[bg=black]

Miyuki heard Shione loud and clear through the earpiece, a smile on her face now that she received confirmation about the soon to be couple making their way towards them. She held herself back to not bounce up and down. In a few minutes, their team will be executing their perfect plan! She let her bright purple eyes look at the dog and then to Natsume. She was about to speak up and tell him how they were going to use the dog but suddenly, everything went to chaos.

One minute the dog was just sitting down and the next, it was chasing down Natsume! She barely had time to react when Lucinda began chasing the two as well. Frozen out of shock, she looked at Hideki for help. It seems the male got the message but upon trying to help, Hideki fell onto the fountain! Good thing Rin was coming towards them and helped Hideki.

The female let out a sigh of relief before realizing that the dilemma is not over yet. She still need to find the dog! She quickly spun around and ran towards Lucinda, Natsume, and Duke as fast as her shoes can take her. She wanted to help and contain the situation but it seems she was too late. Someone already contained the situation and it was none other than Keiko. She stopped at her tracks and watched the whole scenario unfold: Keiko smiling brightly at the couple, telling the female client that she have a wonderful boyfriend, dragging Duke and Natsume after.

Miyuki just stood at her spot for a moment, letting her brain process everything that just happened before letting her knees buckle and give in. She fell harshly on the ground but she didn't care. She didn't care that she was in the middle of the park looking like a loser. She didn't care about her dress getting dirty. She just didn't care. 'How can I let this happen? How can I let things go out of hand? How can I trust a dog let alone its male handler?!

She couldn't help but feel angry and frustrated. How can she call herself an event planner with everything that just happened?! Sure, in the end Keiko fixed it but what if she didn't? What if no one was there to fix it? What if they failed? She could feel the guilt gnawing at her as tears began falling out of her eyes.
[/bg]
[bg=black]

'If only I didn't suggest the dog'

'If only I didn't trust Assaragi-san'

'I knew I shouldn't have trust him so easily'

'Auntie Mako was right. I should never trust any man. I feel so stupid!'

Letting the sobs escape her, she just sat there and cried like a poor helpless girl, not caring about what the others will think.

Mentions: Shione Accelerator | Natsume Akashi | Lucinda xLarius | Keita Hamlowe | Rin EmperorChosen | Keiko Marygold | Kei Kurogane86
[/bg]

Location → Park | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions: A few members of the Lovers Club

"Sakura-chan, don't you think this day has been extremely weird?" asked Fumiya to Sakura once Keiko exited the couple's sight, dragging along Natsune and Duke. Sakura slowly placed her right index finger under her chin, thinking about everything that happened after they left Reina's mansion. "Indeed," replied Sakura with a smile and glared at Fumiya with an innocent expression. "But I think it's just because we really had the bad luck in going out on the exact same day this park decided to do a private event, a maintenance routine, a security inspection, a construction, a commercial shooting, and a concert, which I actually enjoyed, by the way." Fumiya looked back at Sakura with a dumbfounded expression, trying to understand why she was so naive at the ongoings around her. It was more than obvious that everything that happened today was because somebody was trying to do something to them. Still, he secretly admitted that her innocence was one of the many things he loved so much about her.

Sighing, Fumiya looked away, placing his hands inside his pockets. "Ah, let's not forget about the weird people we have randomly encountered as well, starting with that cute, but highly aggressive girl we found in that Convenience Store," he said, swallowing hard as he remembered poor Mamoru being punched in the gut by Ruri. "That was so awful. I just hope that guy was alright after that." Sakura nodded, putting aside a string of her hair that was over her right cheek. "Yeah, that was a little weird. Do you remember that funny American guy we found afterward?" Sakura chuckled cutely, followed by Fumiya. "He was really nice, though. I really loved that picture he took us and gave us a free copy too." Fumiya nodded and rubbed his chin with his right hand. "Yeah, but I still think that I've seen him before. I don't know... I just felt something oddly familiar about him after looking at his dark eyes, which is surprising for someone that has a blonde hair like him."

"In little words, this day has been the weirdest of our lives, right?" conclude Sakura with a smile and Fumiya looked at her with a smile, nodding as he completely agreed with her. "Now, let's just find a Convenience Store or any food stand around here and go back with Haruhi-san and the rest. We have been out for a long time." Having nothing else to talk about, Fumiya and Sakura turned around to continue walking but stopped immediately after encountering Ryunosuke passing by, wearing a T-Shirt that said: "I ♥ Wake Up Girls!", in bold capital letters with the image of one of the main Idol girls. He was also holding a pair of neon light sticks and other souvenirs, giving out the impression that he was in the middle of the fans that attended the random concert that was blocking one of the couple's paths. He was smiling extremely happy and walking with a giddy stroll.

"It's him," Fumiya mumbled once after a quick moment. Ryunosuke suddenly stopped in his tracks once he heard him, looking at him with a surprised expression, cursing under his breath. "Oh, shit... I completely forgot I still had to stay under the radar!" he thought, sweating with a nervous smile as he kept staring at Fumiya, praying that he didn't recognize him. Sakura gave a quick glare at Ryunosuke before looking at Fumiya with a confused expression. "What's the matter with him, Fumiya-kun?" she asked him. "He's the guy that "American" man reminded me," Fumiya replied and pointed at Ryunosuke's eyes. "Look. He even has the same dark eyes." Still trying to save himself and the Lovers Club's mission, Ryunosuke swallowed hard and began to think in a way to fix things up. "H-Huh? Are you guys talking to me?" he asked them, making a confused and innocent expression. "I'm sorry, but you must have mistaken me for another person." Fumiya sighed and shook his head. "You are Akiyama Ryunosuke, one of the many outcasts of our school. You're somebody that isn't easy to forget or mistaken, you know?"

Ryunosuke's face turned pale once he realized he may have ruined the mission of his Club. He was already feeling the faces of disappointment and anger of everyone, especially from Haruhi and Miyuki, the one that puts a lot of effort and time in planning events like this. "Again, I don't know what you're talking about or who that person is," said Ryunosuke, still denying everything Fumiya was saying, attempting to save everything. "You're also a member of the Lovers Club, right?" asked Fumiya and when Ryunosuke was about to reply, Fumiya's eyes opened widely as he realized something big."Right... Now everything makes so much sense," he said with a scoff and turned his head to his right, looking down at the ground while he was remembering everything that happened after leaving Haruhi, Reina, and Hideki, which he also knew were members of the Lovers Club. While he was analyzing today's events inside his brain, everything was falling perfectly like pieces of a jigsaw. "So... Everything that happened today is because the Lovers Club planned it, huh?" Fumiya finally said, frowning his brow while slowly looking at Ryunosuke. "It was, isn't it? Answer me!"

Swallowing hard and having no options or ideas to counter Fumiya's suspicions and accusations, Ryunosuke sighed deeply, lowering his head in defeat. He felt really bad and powerless and thought that he won't be able to look at Haruhi or anyone from the Club at the face ever again after screwing up things like this. Clenching his hands into fists, Ryunosuke slowly lifted his head to look at Fumiya and when he was about to confess everything, Sakura suddenly positioned herself between them, facing Fumiya with an embarrassed expression. "I was the client that told them to set me up with somebody like you, Fumiya," she confessed, her cheeks turning a slight tone of pink. Both Ryunosuke and Fumiya widened their eyes, the first one really shocked after Sakura sacrificed herself to confess everything to Fumiya, which was clearly annoyed. Sighing and biting her lower lip, Sakura glared at Fumiya straight to his eyes, which made him blush a little bit. "All I said was that I was interested in dating somebody, but didn't say specifically you, though. It was all randomly and honestly... I'm glad they chose you, Fumiya-kun."

A gentle and excited smile appeared on Ryuosuke's face as he realizes that Sakura was confessing her love for Fumiya, which was practically speechless and blushing hard as she spoke to him. "I didn't tell you this because I didn't want to risk or ruin our friendship, but I liked you since our First Year," Sakura continued, slowly looking away in embarrassment with her cheeks red like a tomato. "That's why I came to the Lovers Club desperately and asked them to set me up with somebody else and see if that helped me to forget about these feelings I have for you, but I believe that fate and destiny somehow wanted our paths to collide together. S-So... If you're angry by everything that happened today, please, be mad at me and not at Aisaka-san or anyone from the Lovers Club. They were just doing their job." And with that, Sakura sighed deeply and turned to her right, crossing her arms and feeling total relief after discharging all those words filled with love for Fumiya. It took her a lot of effort and guts to confess her feeling to him all of sudden like this and Ryunosuke, knowing it and feeling identified by her, was moved.

After a minute or so, Fumiya sighed deeply and turned around, placing his hands inside his pockets. He was still blushing as well. "Well... I think that was really stupid, Sakura-chan," he said flatly and with any hint of emotion. Both Sakura and Ryunosuke looked at him, Sakura heartbroken and Ryunosuke getting pissed. "All of this was a waste of time, unnecessary and exaggerated." With her eyes filled with tears, Sakura slowly turned around and began to walk away without saying anything, sniffing and trying to wipe away the tears that began to slid through her delicate cheeks, but they kept coming from her light red eyes. Ryunosuke quickly looked at her and hesitantly tried to stop her, but he felt that the right thing to do was to give her some space and time alone. Clicking his tongue with annoyance and anger, Ryunosuke stepped closer to Fumiya and harshly grabbed him by his shoulders and forcibly turned him around so he could face him. "Hey, what the hell is your problem, man?" he asked him with a pissed tone, frowning. "It was hard for her to confess her feelings to you and all you said was that everything that happened today was a waste of time? Huh, I guess you really don't deserve to have somebody like Sakura. You don't even deserve her tears. Oh, I really want to punch your stupid face right now, you idiot!"

Angry, Ryunosuke began to shook Fumiya by his T-Shirt, commanding him to say or do something about it, but Fumiya did nothing. He just let Ryunosuke do whatever he wanted to him. After not getting a response or reaction, Ryunosuke cursed under his breath and pushed off Fumiya, clicking his tongue. "Tch, I'm wasting my time trying to take out some sense from a heartless bastard like you," he said and turned around to leave. It was very rare seeing Ryunosuke so angry, but it was all because Sakura's feelings really touched his heart, apparently opening hidden memories from his past. That's why he felt so identified with her. After Ryunosuke was a few steps away, Fumiya closed his hands into tight fists and glared at him. "I'm afraid to end up with a broken heart again, you asshole!" he shouted at him loudly, clenching his teeth angrily. "You also need to understand my feelings, okay? I like her too, but I just can allow another girl to crush my heart like it was made of paper. I... I won't be able to bear it again..." Stopping in his tracks, Ryunosuke breathed deeply and looked at the ground.

"Do you love her?" he asked Fumiya, which looked at him with confusion. "Um... Yes," he said hesitantly. "Do you really love her, Fumiya?" Ryunsuke asked him again with a serious tome after noticing his hesitation. Taking a deep breath, Fumiya stood straight. "Yes, I love Sakura. She's the only one that understands me and the one one that was there for me in my darkest and needy times. If it wasn't for her, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be standing here speaking to you." Scoffing, Ryunosuke smiled and turned around to looked at Fumiya. "Then, what are you waiting for? Stop being a coward and go for her. Just because you failed with love once doesn't mean you will be always a failure with it. Go now, because I guarantee you that it will be too late tomorrow." Without thinking it twice, Fumiya began to run forward, Ryunosuke quickly stepping away from his path, smiling happily as he watched him run as fast as his legs let him.

Sakura was sitting on a bench, crying softly while hugging her tights, totally heartbroken and feeling stupid after pouring her feelings for somebody that apparently didn't care. "I knew I shouldn't have confessed," she said between sobs. "Now, I lost him for good. I won't be able to look at him in the eye or be with him. I'm an idiot!" Burying her face between her knees, Fumiya finally arrived at her location. Slowly stopping his run, he looked at Sakura and called her by her name, breathing heavily and big drops of sweat rolling through his forehead. Sakura quickly lifted her face to look at him, shocked with teary eyes and wide opened. Sighing deeply, Fumiya slightly frowned and began to walk toward her, making Sakura's heart beat fast and nervous. Once he was in front of her, she slowly lifted her head to look at him as he lowered his head to look at her eyes. "F-F-Fumiya-kun... What are you doing here?" she asked him with hesitation. "Because you left without letting me finish talking, you silly," he replied, gently wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Both of their hearts were racing by this point and Sakura quickly grabbed his hands. "Don't do this because it will only make me love you more than I do now," she said, swallowing hard. Fumiya scoffed and gently let go of her hands. He looked back at her eyes, trying to say something, but his words didn't want to leave his mouth. In confusion, Sakura kept glaring at him. Sighing, Fumiya slowly leaned closer to her and kissed her gently on her lips for like 5 seconds before leaning back. Sakura's cheeks turned the deepest tone of blush possible and her eyes opened as wide as possible as well. She wanted to tell him something but began to stutter so badly that Fumiya chuckled and placed his right index finger over lips. "What I meant with that is that I like you too, Sakura-chan," he finally confessed. "Since we were in middle school, and just like you, I was afraid to ruin our friendship, so I kept these feelings deep inside of me all of this time. I even had a few girlfriends in an effort to forget about you, but it didn't work at all. But now that you had the guts to confess to me, I will take it as a chance to confess back to you. Sakura... I really love you and I'm willing to be by your side forevermore."

A gentle breeze embraced the young lovebirds and overwhelmed with joy, tears of happiness began to fall from Sakura's eyes. "I love you too, Fumiya-kun!" she said, giving him a tight hug. Fumiya smiled back and hugged her back.

"I'm so glad everything turned out perfect in the end," mumbled Ryunosuke, this time standing beside a tree a few steps away from the couple's position, confirming another successful mission from the Lovers Club, this one thanks to him. Chuckling proudly and excited, he took out his camera and took a quick picture of the lovely couple before turning around and leaving the scene, heading toward the point of reunion Haruhi chose for everyone to come after they finished their mission. "This is Ryunosuke speaking to all members of the Lovers Club," he began to say while holding a button on his earpiece. "Today's mission ended up successfully! Fumiya and Sakura confessed their feelings and I'm pretty sure we made a couple today. Good job everyone! Heading now to our point of reunion. Ryu's out."

On his way toward the point of reunion, Ryunosuke was surprised to find Miyuki kneeling on the ground in the middle of the road, apparently crying helplessly for something. Widening his eyes in alarm and fearing the worst happened to her, he quickly rushed to her rescue. "Miyuki-chan, are you okay!?" he asked her out loud, stopping beside her and after not knowing of her androphobia, he got too close to her and even held out a hand so he could help her to get up. "What happened to you? Did somebody do something to you? Do you want me to call for help or something?" The black-haired guy bombed the poor Miyumi with lots of questions, probably overwhelming her and not helping her at all.

Last edited:

Momozono Miyuki
EVENT PLANNER
[bg=black]

Miyuki sobbed in her hands and the tears dripped between her fingers, raining down onto the dirt beneath her. She cried and cried. She never been so deflated in her life. Her loose shoulders shook, her hands now hanging low making no attempt to conceal or even wipe her own tears. She felt so numb and disappointed to herself that she didn't even hear Ryunosuke's voice throgh the earpiece and telling them the mission went successful.

She was still hung up on the fact that her plan nearly failed. How can she face Haruhi? The entire club? Knowing that because of her stupid plan almost everything they worked for could have been gone to waste? How can she even call herself an event planner after that? It was my first plan for the school year. The first mission of the Lover's Club this year. Everything should have gone perfectly so why.. why did I let my stupid emotions get the best of me? Why did I trust that guy and that goddamn dog?!

Just then a sudden memory flashed before her eyes
[/bg]
[bg=black]

An 8 year old Miyuki was sitting on a park bench, teddy bear in hand as she awaits her mother to pick her up. She was humming silently to herself to pass time but it seems her humming had caught someone's attention. A middle age man, who she secretly befriended a couple of days ago at the park, approached her.

"Hello, Miyuki" the man greeted, smiling so warmly at her.

Beaming brightly, the black haired girl waved her hand in greeting "Hello, Mister!"

"Would you mind if I join and chat with you while you wait?"

Miyuki shook her head and scooted closer to the edge of the bench to make room for the man. She knew her mother and aunt warned her about strange men but she was a kid and she cannot help it! The man was always super nice to her and gives her candy every after school! Besides, she trusts the man and looks up to him like he was her father. So she had nothing to worry about right?

With yet another warm smile, the man reached into his pocket and took out the usual lollipop wrapped in a bright pink wrapper, giving it to her. Miyuki took the candy from him without hesitation and began unwrapping it before stopping short as she heard his next words.

"Ah, your mother sure is running late. How about we go to my house for a while? I have tons of candy there"

Miyuki knew she should say no. That she should stay put and wait for her mother but she trusts the man. So being the naive little girl that she was, she nodded and took his offered hand.

As the two started leaving the park, a shrill voice was heard, calling her name.

"MIYUKI!!!!!!!!"

There was her mother, looking at her with wide eyes. At first Miyuki was confused but upon seeing her mother so scared and angry, she knew she did something wrong. She had never seen her mother like that before. She was then snatched away from the man by none other than her mother and the rest was history.

After that incident, she was home schooled up until middle school. She never saw nor heard from the man again. Not until she was in middle school she learned that the man she trusted was a criminal, someone who kidnaps children and sells them off overseas.

Anger and frustration began bubbling on her chest as she blamed herself even further. She wanted to scream! To perhaps let out a growl but upon letting her purple eyes look up, a set of dark eyes met hers and immediately, she froze. She was so caught up in her own emotions that she didn't notice someone snuck up on her! The owner of the dark eyes was a male with unruly black hair and right then and there she felt like a deer stuck in headlights.

She blinked owlishly at the male before realizing that he is asking her a question as well as he's standing so close to her and offering his hand. Immediately, Miyuki felt her entire body tense and without warning, she screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her high pitched scream was so loud that the trees shook and the birds around them flew away. Of all the people that can notice her, why does it have to be a male? And a familiar looking stranger no less. She felt like she saw the male before but couldn't remember when or where. Well, she didn't care if she gains attention even further. She was too occupied with the fact that the person in front of her was a male that all she cares about is to stay away from him and protect herself. Besides, her short trip to memory lane made her go a tad bit crazy. She doesn't know that the man in front of her is a member of Lover's Club that she didn't get the chance to meet formally.

She then frantically waved her arms in a lame attempt to swat away the male, screaming once again "STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!"

"W-What do you want from me? And how do you know my n-n-name? You stalker!" Without even thinking, Miyuki helplessly looked around for something she can use to defend herself and found a leaf.

Without thinking, she grabbed a dry leaf and showed it to the dark haired male as some sort of weapon, not realizing how ridiculous she looks. "S-Stay away of I'll scream again! I swear I'll scream!"

Interaction: Ryunosuke (Shinku⭐Kun)
[/bg]

Location → Park | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions:

Ryunosuke quickly backed off from Miyuki a little bit once she suddenly shouted out loud, making him flinch in pain and leaving a slight ring in his ears. Confused, he looked back at her, trying to understand what in the world just happened to her all of a sudden. When she yelled at him to stay away from her and called her pervert, he blinked in eyes dumbfounded and looked around, thinking that somebody was there with them too. It took him a few seconds to realize he was the "pervert" she was referring to. An awkward and confused small smile appeared on Ryunosuke's face as he once again glared back at Miyuki, trying to comprehend what the hell was going on. He knew that she avoided him a couple of times in their classroom when he simply passed her by, but this overreaction looked serious, making him wonder what could've he done to her to gain her such fear from her.

"H-Hey, Miyuki, what is going on with you?" he asked her nervously, slowly raising his hands in an effort to show her that he meant no harm or anything bad to her. That he simply came to her in peace and to simply help her. Little he knows that whatever he does will be practically worthless because she simply had androphobia. "I'm just trying to help you, o-"

Ryunosuke was cut off when Miyuki quickly threw a dry leave toward his face, which a warm and gentle breeze blew around and made the leaf land on top of his head, not doing any harm at all. A slight scoff escaped Ryunosuke's mouth as he did his best to not laugh at Miyuki, afraid to worsen things up, but he couldn't help it as this was the first time he saw somebody trying to defend itself with a dry leaf. Lifting his right arm over his mouth, Ryunosuke looked to his right and began to chuckle mockingly, some tears appearing in his eyes. "Goumen, goumen... I just can't help it, Miyuki," he said after a while, still laughing this time while holding his stomach. "This is definitely the funniest thing I've ever seen! Good thing that thing didn't give me a papercut, hahaha!" And so, Ryunosuke kept laughing at Miyuki for a full minute, not knowing if she was now mad or sad.

Taking a deep breath, Ryunosuke wiped the tears from his eyes with his index fingers before looking back at Miyuki, still smiling after the image of her throwing a harmless dry leaf as a defense was still burning in the back of his head.
"By the way, Fumiya and Sakura confessed each other a while ago and I'm pretty sure Bara is going to have another young couple," he told her and lifted his right hand for a high five, winking his right eye. "Good job! Your plan worked even when we had a few issues in the way." Once again, the poor guy didn't seem to catch the hint that Miyuki didn't want anything to do with him, including not touching or be too close to him. Smiling, Ryunsouke kept his arm up, waiting anxiously for Miyuki to high five him and not leave him hanging. That would be awkward.

Momozono Miyuki
EVENT PLANNER
[bg=black]
Shock and confusion was evident on Miyuki's face as she looked at the man laughing loudly after her attack. At first she didn't understand why he's laughing but upon realizing that she just tried to defend herself by throwing a dry leaf at him, she quickly blushed out of embarrassment. She can't believe she just did that!

As the male continued on laughing, Miyuki could feel the blush creeping up to the tip of her ears. Heck, blushing would have been no problem but what Miyuki did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. Someone could have cooked a three course meal on her face! No-one would have missed it. She wanted the earth to open up and swallow her whole. But she knew there was no rescue from her embarrassment. It was absolute torture. Utter humiliation! The memory will be seared into her brain forever, ready to pop up and torment her again whenever she's in a quiet moment.

And what made her embarrassment worse was she couldn't keep her mouth shut! Upon hearing the man tell her about paper cut, she looked away and muttered, her brows furrowing "Paper gives you papercut. Leaves gives you a cut.. or is it leafcut? Razor leaf?"

She was about to get lost in her own thought but thankfully the man kept on laughing. Now feeling a bit mad if not more embarrassed, she puffed her cheeks and clenched her fists as she waited for the man to stop laughing and perhaps compose himself. Good thing she didn't wait too long or else she would have thrown another leaf at him.

At the mention of Fumiya and Sakura, Miyuki stared at the man feeling confused once again. "M-My plan worked?"

Wait, how would he know about the client?

Eyes widening as realization dawned into her, she let out a gasp. THIS GUY IS PART OF THE LOVER'S CLUB! Now that her memory is working, she remembered a time that she did saw the male! But of course her being her, she didn't pay any attention towards him. After all, he is a male and an unimportant one since he isn't a club officer. Besides, she have far more important matters that she could focus on instead of meeting an ordinary male member.

"W-Wait, are you sure my plan work? Because earlier.. well.." Miyuki realized that she was rambling nonsense and quickly shook her head. The male just told her that the plan was a success so she could just leave it at that. Now feeling a bit better, she smiled to herself before letting out a giggle. She finally did it! Even though things went a bit crazy, her planned worked and the couple became an official one!

Letting out another giggle and completely forgetting that she's in a presence of a male, Miyuki completely ignored him and let out a squeal before jumping towards him for a hug. "I did it! I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!" she repeated over and over like a crazy woman, laughing and giggling while hugging the male. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY DID IT!"

But of course all good things come to an end and when she realized that she was hugging someone, let alone a male that she's a stranger to her, she quickly untangled herself from him and scrambled away, making sure to keep a three feet distance away from him.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-," Catching herself again that she's with a male, she quickly changed her attitude and glared at him while trying to hide yet another evident blush on her cheeks. Crossing her arms and sticking her nose up in the air, she stomped her foot "I m-mean, stay away from me you pervert! E-Even though you're a member of the lover's club I still don't know you! And the hug was an accident okay?! I.. I thought you needed one so.."

"Ugh, I mean, you're stupid so whatever! I should go head back to my group. D-Don't follow me okay? Pervert."

Interaction: Ryunosuke (Shinku⭐Kun)​
[/bg]

Location → Park | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions:

Drops of sweat began to roll through Ryunosuke's forehead in a comical way as Miyuki began to finally speak, completely ignoring or probably not realizing that he wanted to high five her. Swallowing hard and feeling stupid already, he slowly lowered his arm surreptitiously and simply act that nobody left him hanging. "Did she really just said "razor leaf" like if she did a Pokemon attack?" he thought, swallowing hard in an effort to hold back another laugh. Placing his hands in his pockets, Ryunosuke widened his eyes with surprise as Miyuki suddenly began to jump with extreme joy. Chuckling, he looked away, a string of his hair poking on top of his head as a wave of pride struck him.

"Ho-ho~ I don't want to brag about it, but it was actually thanks to me, you know?" he told her with a suspicious pride expression, obvious hiding her the fact that he almost ruined everything for the Club as well, including her plans. He will make sure that "small fact" won't reach the ears to nobody, taking that secret to the tomb. Yes, he thought about it this dramatically.

When Ryunosuke was about to look back at Miyuki, his whole body froze when he suddenly got hugged tightly by her. As he felt he warm and delicate body against his and sniffed the flowery scent from her neck, which he assumed it came from a perfume she had on or maybe from a shampoo she used recently, Ryunosuke's face burst into a deep blush, steam coming out from his ears and the top of his head. The beating of his heart came from 1 to 10 as well, and because the hug pretty much caught him off guard, his brain couldn't react properly, making him unable to move or to speak to her. However, the moment didn't last that much and when Miyuki realize she gave Ryunosuke a sudden hug, she pushed herself back and scrabbled away from him, keeping a more than fair distance between them.

"Heh... I-It's okay," Ryunosuke finally told her once he was able to calm down himself, with a small smile on his lips and a visible blush on his face. This was the first time he received a hug from somebody from his school, so that's why Ryunosuke was so happy about. He thought that Miyuki hated him just like the rest, but now that she hugged him, he guessed that he was all wrong, but as he put his eyes on her again, his happy smile awkwardly froze as Miyuki was now glaring at him with a cute, yet cold stare, with a totally different attitude as well. When she called him a pervert again and also stupid, Ryunosuke felt like the chilly winds of a blizzard struck him momentarily, shattering to pieces his happy thought about Miyuki.

"Wow, okay, I take it back. She definitely hates me for no reason," he thought with an annoyed scoff. Clicking his tongue, he glared at her indifferently. "Well, that's fine for me because I don't want anybody see me walking with a crazy girl like you," he told her without of single hint of delicacy. He also poked his right cheek and stuck his tongue out while calling her "baka" twice with a comically childish tone before beginning to walk away, sliding his hands into his pockets and passing her by with his cheeks puffed. "Now, YOU don't follow me even when we supposed to head the same way. And good luck trying to walk through this park... Alone. I've heard that strange people stalk lost, innocent girls like you in the evening around here." Ryunosuke let go mocking chuckle after telling her that to Miyuki, obviously just trying to scare her as a payback for being so mean to him.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: DANAsaur

Momozono Miyuki
EVENT PLANNER
[bg=black]
[/bg]
[bg=black]
"C-Crazy?!" Appalled and completely flabbergasted, Miyuki stared at the male for a moment with her mouth wide open. She can't believe she just heard that! Sure, people call her weird but being called crazy is on a completely new level. A growl escaped her lips as she clenched her hands into fists once again. Member of the lover's club or not, he's really starting to get on her nerves! Never in her life did she felt this frustrated to a male. She wanted to pull her hair out but decided against it. After all, she cannot let him get to her. He's nothing but a stupid boy trying to take advantage of me. Well, we'll see about that! Hmp.

She was about to take the high road and completely ignore the fact that she called her crazy but when the male started acting so childish, Miyuki lost it. Her violet eyes glared hard at Ryunosuke, her knuckles now turning white at how hard she's clenching her fists. "Y-You're the stupid one!" she shouted back, stomping her feet childishly and blowing a raspberry his way "And I am not crazy, you dummy!"

Miyuki then turned her back towards him and crossed her arms, deciding to just wait for him to get back to his group first before making her way towards hers. That way, she won't look like she followed him and she'll have some time to cool down. But alas, it seems fate has an entirely different plan for her. Upon hearing Ryunosuke's words, her stance faltered and immediately she started second guessing her decision. Once again, Miyuki was reminded by the bad memory from her past. She cannot let that happen again! Not when she's not a child anymore.

Swallowing the little thing left of her pride, she let her shoulders drop before turning around and hesitantly looking at Ryunosuke who has no idea of the struggle she's having. She felt like such a complete and utter idiot but what else can she do?! She can't stay at the park all alone! Besides, she'd rather have him accompany her rather than a completely random stranger. At least if she goes missing, Ryunosuke will be the number one suspect because he's the last person she's with.

"H-Hey dummy!" She called out while briskly walking towards him "I-I'm coming with you. I mean, who knows what will happen to you on your way to your group? I can't let a stupid idiot like you run around without a leash. You might go looking under someone's skirt or worse, fall down on hole because you're too stupid to notice it" Hoping Ryunosuke won't notice, Miyuki clutched the bottom of his shirt like a lost child, not wanting to be separated from him. Of course she's blushing red once again but she tried to hide it by running her mouth "B-Besides, what happened to being a gentleman?! Sheesh! Guys these days are nothing but pigs. Doesn't even know how to treat a proper lady. L-Like seriously, you are going to leave me there?"

"A-And don't get me started about you being an idiot. Idiots like you needs a guide because duh you're an idiot, idiot. You might get lost. Stupid idiot"

Interaction: Ryunosuke (Shinku⭐Kun)
[/bg]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku

Location → Park | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions: Akemi (@MaryGold)

With a mischievous smile, Ryunosuke took out his right hand from his pocket and raised it a little bit, lifting three fingers one by one as he counted to three, having the wild guess that it will take Miyuki only three seconds to quickly change her mind and follow him to the Club's point of reunion. When he whispered "3", Miyuki nervously spoke to him while quickly walking toward him, telling him a pretty lame excuse for the reason of why she wanted to come with him, followed by really mean accusations that will make whoever listened to her think that Ryunosuke was the biggest pervert in the world and also a person dumb enough to "fall down a hole in the middle of nowhere". She even dared to say that he probably needs a leash like if he were some kind of animal.

Ryunosuke's right eye began to twitch as he kept listening to Miyuki, trying to ignore her and not lose his mind, not willing to "waste some brain cells in somebody that apparently found out the words "idiot" and "stupid" existed because she practically called him like that like 3 times on the same sentence. Already fed up by her annoyance and getting triggered after she tried to say that he wasn't a gentleman at all before keep calling him idiot and stupid, Ryunsouke slowly stopped in his track and quickly turned around to face Miyuki, glaring at her with a serious expression, his dark eyes staring directly at her purple eyes, like if trying to look at her soul. Without saying anything, Ryunosuke took four steps closer to Miyuki and if she wanted to, she could back away like two steps or so before her back could bump with the trunk of the tree that was behind her, having no means of escape.

"Why would I be a nice gentleman with an obnoxious girl like you, huh?" he finally opened his mouth to ask Miyuki with a serious and annoyed tone, leaning his face a little closer to hers. "And you should expand your insult dictionary, by the way, because being called "stupid" and "idiot" all the time eventually turns boring. Also, you may be a beautiful girl with stunning eyes, but that doesn't mean you will be what every man desires, especially after being the most annoying, cold, and crazy person I've ever met." Smiling mockingly, Ryunsouke stood straight and raised his index finger to the side of his head and tapped it a few times. "That's right. I called you crazy again because I really think you should visit a psychiatrist because you may have few loose screws in there." After that, he was about to turn around and continue his way, but stopped midway and turned his head to look at Miyuki once again. "This parks really gets scary and shady in the evening, so I suggest you come with me," he told her, this time with a calm expression. He sighed and rolled his eyes before turning around completely, clearing his throat. "And don't get any ideas. I'm only allowing you to come with me because I don't want to be the responsible person that let something bad happen to a silly girl like you when I could've prevented it. It's your decision, though, and I'm not going to beg or tell you again, but if you do come with me, please, be quiet if you don't have something nice to say."

Nodding as he was finally was relieved to say everything that he had in his mind, Ryunosuke began to slowly walk away, secretly hoping Miyuki to follow closely from behind. On his way, he took out his phone and began to tap its screen, looking through his contact the number of Akemi to send him a message:

"Yo, Ake-kun~! You won't believe how annoying and mean this Miyuki is, man! ;c . Is she usually like this? Because, damn, if she is, I don't know how you guys can bear with that. I'm open to any suggestions because actually with her right now. PLEASE, HELP ME, AKE-KUN! She's crazy too! T-T!"

Chuckling lowly, Ryunosuke taped the send button on the screen of his phone and waited for a response from his best pal, not caring if Miyuki decided to follow him or not.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: DANAsaur and Rads
Mamoru Yamamoto

Mamoru was tempted to rub his stomach, maybe that would make him feel better. But before he could, he felt Rurin's touch,something that electrified him sort of, but not enough to just miraculously make him feel better, just insured that he would be able to hold his constitution enough from throwing up and then Rurin hugged him. Bombarding him with questions that he just wasn't in the right mind to answer. It wasn't due to the punches that Mamoru was so confused, it was the hug, it was like everything that was being said was traveling through water. Or trying to see another person through thick fog. It wasn't pure bliss, but it was definitely a good feeling. Mamoru didn't need to hear anything to forgive Rurin, he already had, even before he could hear her explanation he knew there had to be a reason, that she just didn't think all the way through, that was usual. Right now all he did was hope that she wouldn't let go and of course then right after she did. Hugs never last long enough.

She began pulling down the zipper which of course made him become very very flustered, he wore nothing under and if she didn't stop it would be a very awkward scenario, he raised his hand to stop her before she could continue but she stopped when she apparently heard that the couple had gone the wrong way. All that pain, only to still have them go the wrong way. His stomach ached in unison with the thought. His face still bright red with embarrassment, he had to regain his control when Rurin asked him questions, " I'm fine, well not fine, but I'm okay enough to make it home. People usually leave me alone too, don't worry so much Rurin, I already forgive you. " He had been her friend for long enough to know that she was feeling guiltier than she should. "You owe me two pineapple ramunes though." He said in light jest, unusual for him but he felt like it was necessary.

Then the club president showed up, which immediately embarrassed him that he was in such a sorry state and that she immediately commented on it. Thankfully, she pretty much gave him the free pass to relax, and force Rurin to join in as well. "That was the plan club president." He said, back to his usual emotionless voice. Not because he wasn't grateful or anything just the nervousness of talking with new people resurfaced. Like usual, it was very difficult for him to talk to others on the same level as Rurin. "Hopefully, everything works out and they find their way, but I think I'm going to ask my mother to send a ride over if that isn't a problem." He said, pulling his phone from his pocket and sending his mother a quick message.

Role:

Interactions:
Convenience center

Musician/Entertainer

@ ScarletNova @MaryGold @Iceydaze

Reactions: Stray Shinku