2dfa43d19e2eecc9d91e41a5d0ef044983d6521e_00.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama
LocationHaruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze), and Mami (@MaryGold) | Mentions:

Totally random and quite unexplainable, Ryunosuke was eating some popcorn while watching Reina and Alexander having an argument for a subject still unknown, but it was sure amusing and exciting seeing two childhood friends fighting. The tall guy was on the edge of his seat, filling his mouth with a bunch of popcorn like if he was watching the most exciting and dramatic movie ever. "Well, this could be better if I know the actual plot of this, like why my boy Tsundere-kun is lashing out at Reina-hime," he thought while swallowing. "But, whatever, I ain't missing this! I'm putting my bet on Rei- Oh, wait, good friends supposed to supports friends, so I guess I'm betting on Alex... But, wait, Reina is also my friend..."

As he realized that he got into a kind of uncomfortable and unfortunate situation, Ryunosuke stopped eating the popcorn and smiled wryly with a drop of sweat above his head. "Well, then... This is quite unfortunate, huh? What should I do now? I can't just decide between them! What kind of friend I would be!?"

Sweating nervously, Ryunosuke put down his bag of popcorn on the table. Sighing deeply, he looked at Reina and Alexander and decided that the best thing he could do was to step in and break the argument. This was like one of those times when he actually has a good idea. Yes, Ryunosuke can be a smart person too, not most of the time, though, but this is proof enough to show that he can use his brain.

Clearing his throat, Ryunosuke frowned his eyebrows, and when he raised his hand to say something, another blonde guy jumped into the scene, picking sides with Alexander. That was something he didn't saw coming at all. Now, the poor and innocent Reina is being, um... Bullied by two Tsundere guys, assuming that Mami was like Alexander. If you think about it and take a closer look at them, they even look alike. Both were blonde, cute as hell, and short. Hell, if Ryunosuke didn't know Alexander, he could believe that Mami was like his brother from another mother.

However, everything turned out to be confusing when Mami said that not everyone knows the true colors of Reina. Does that mean that the cute, adorable, fabulous, innocent, and pure Reina Ryunosuke knew all this time was just a fake? Did the real Reina was actually... AN ALIEN IN DISGUISED!?

Gasping with shock, Ryunosuke covered his mouth with his hands, glaring at Reina. "AH HA! I knew it! I knew all this time that aliens lived among us!" thought Ryunosuke, his wild imagination kicking in at full speed. "D-Did they send her to explore this world and see if it's worthy to conquer? Oh, I have so many things to ask her! Ah, I know! Maybe if I am on her side and defend her, she will trust me enough to reveal me her secrets! Perfect plan as always, Ryu!"

Nodding with an excited smile, Ryunosuke quickly stood up from his seat and unnecessarily flipped his chair away before pointing at Alexander and Mami. "Stop it right there, bullies!" he shouted at them. "You better off from Reina-hime, eh? She did nothing wrong, you meanies! Drop it or you will introduce my two best friends: Train and Pain." As Ryunosuke said those last words, he lifted his arms and flexed out his muscles. Oh, wow... So intimidating... I guess?

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Alexander Kisaragi
LocationHaruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze) | Mentions: Mami, and Haruhi

As he watched how Reina obviously fake acted as an offended innocent person, Alexander growled with annoyance, not believing that she still has the guts to keep taunting him. However, he got kind of worried, though, as he can be easily targeted now as a mean bully that because Reina acting skills were just too perfect. All of a sudden, this turned out to be a fight he wouldn't be able to win, and it was bad that he found out pretty late.

"Oh, shit, what should I do now?" he thought as he glared at Reina with a nervous frown, swallowing and sweating hard as he saw Haruhi's obvious confusion for his sudden war declaration toward her childhood friend. Desperate, Alexander quickly looked around him, trying to locate a quick escape route just in case there weren't any options available to counterattack Reina's outstanding move. Bailing from a really awkward and unwinnable situation was always the perfect move. KInd of weird and random, but it will do the trick, he guessed.

Like a miracle, the unthinkable happened: Mami, the new guy of the Lovers Club, and which Alexander only saw in the bus to this villa, stepped in into the fight. Most importantly, though, he was on Alexander's side! Widening his eyes and dropping his jaw in surprise, the Blonde Tanuki observed how Mami lashed out at Reina before encouraging him to "destroy Reina" as they are the only ones that know her true self. Smirking with a newfound determination and unaware that Mami was worst than Reina, Alexander nodded and turned around to face Reina. He was all ready to make a comeback.

Suddenly, Ryunosuke jumped into the scene, flipping the crap out of his seat. Alexander smiled, thinking that his best friend was there to support him, but his heart got shattered into pieces when he heard him defending Reina. Shocked by his betrayal, Alexander stepped back, glaring at Ryunosuke with disgust. How could he backstab him? DId he tell him that he was his best friend? They even were sharing the same room on this camp trip, for the love of God!

"You... You really taking sides of Reina, huh?" Alexander said, giving a death glare at Ryunosuke. Hesitating, Ryunosuke nodded. "W-Well, um... Yeah," he replied. "I mean... It's Both of you against her. Don't you think it's more than fair that she get a supporter as well? Besides, how I'm gonna make her tell me the secrets of the space if I'm not on her side? She's an alien, I bet she knows the secret of life itself!"

Yikes! Everything went from bad to worse when Ryunosuke began to say that Reina was some kind of alien goddess or something. Perplexed, Alexander sighed and facepalmed with his right hand. "What are you even talking about, you idiot?" he said, and growled with annoyance, glaring back at Ryunosuke. He pointed at Reina angrily. "She's no stupid alien or innocent! She's just acting out! It's so obvious, but your brain is so small that you cannot just see it. You're that stupid!"

Gasping after being insulted, Ryunosuke clicked his tongue. "S-Shut up already, you shortie!" he said and pointed at him with a smirk. "You just jealous that you cannot be as cool like me or Reina. You are the one that is stupid. Baka~ baka~ baka~!" Angrily, Alexander jumped on his feet before pointing at Ryunosuke. "How dare you call me shortie! I will kill you!"

And just like that, what seemed like a serious argument between Reina and Alexander escalated quickly into the most stupid and childish argument ever between two best friends. Ryunosuke was laughing his ass out at Alexander while he mocked his height while Alexander went full-fledged angry monster, cursing words that are better not be written here.

Luckily for everyone, Haruhi spoke out loud, explaining to everyone that Keita just left the camp. Alarmed, Ryunosuke whipped his head toward Haruhi. The poor guy went into full panic mode, shooting out questions that obviously couldn't be answered as the poor Haruhi has no idea why Keita left. Alexander scoffed as he scratched the back of his head.

"And who the hell is Keita anyways?"
he mumbled, having no clues of who that guy was. It something expected to come from somebody that wasn't part of the Lovers Club, but still kind of rude. The worst part of this whole situation, though, was that Haruhi was too worried about finding Keita that Alexander won't be able to steal her from Reina and spent time with her. It was as if the whole world was conspiring against him.

"I really hate my life..."

Ryunosuke Akiyama
Location Haruhi's Villa - Dining Room | Interactions: Keita (@Kurogane86) | Mentions: Akemi, and Lucinda

Taking a deep breath, Ryunosuke slowly took a seat and began to think about the reasons why Keita would decide to leave all of a sudden. He tried his best to remember everything he did today with him, which luckily wasn't that much. Suddenly, he lowly gasped when he remembered that moment where Keita called for him in private and spoke about his feelings for Lucinda. He encouraged him to go all in with his efforts to conquer Lucinda's heart.

"Oh, no... What if that went wrong?" he thought, placing his right hand over his mouth. Swallowing hard, he looked around the dining table and realized that neither Lucinda or Akemi was there with them. They went into the kitchen a few minutes ago and has not returned yet. Now it was clear for him that something happened between this trio.

Not losing any time, Ryunosuke quickly took out his phone to send Keita a text, hoping for him to respond.

"Yo, what the hell man!?"

"Why did you left the camp all of sudden!?"

"Everyone is worried about you here, now. Get your ass back to here!"

"You didn't even try my food! I'm going to be so angry if you don't come back and try my chicken!"

"Are you even reading these texts? Answer me, damn it!"

"Don't make me go wherever you are!"

Reina Chiaki

Mami’s near death experience didn’t evade Reina’s notice. Her mind couldn’t help but wander back to the conversation they both had before. She previously had brief suspicions that he and her idol were one and the same. He had already confirmed her suspicions were impossible after insulting her ultimate bias. What kind of idiot would talk so horribly of themselves and even go as far as suggest they underwent plastic surgery? Certainly not the lyrical genius she adored. He may be adorkably cute but he wasn’t an idiot. Therefore, Mami’s reaction made no sense to her. Could he also have the same type? Feeling like she hit the nail on the head, Reina broke out of character and pounded her fist onto her open palm at the realization.

It made even more sense the moment he sided with Alex. ’Does this fool really think he, an obsessive fan, could one day become the great masked singer’s lover? How childish.’ Her innocent expression flipped into one full of contempt as she looked Mami over with distaste and even a hint of jealousy. What was strange was that she had nothing to be jealous over since she stood just about as much of a chance as he did. “There’s no need to get riled up just because we have the same bias, Mami. Calm down. We’re just fans. There’s no way either of us will ever get the chance to be with him. Lay your delusions to rest for both of our sakes, alright?”

Oblivious to the fact she just assumed which side he leaned towards, Reina’s gaze returned to the angry blonde who was currently seething with rage and helplessness. The reaction was more boring than she had anticipated. To her surprise, Ryunosuke gave an even stranger reaction. He abruptly stood up and took her side. She felt the slightest sense of guilt over tricking the poor guy.

Well, at least until he called her an alien.

Perplexed over his strange assumption, Reina scrunched her brows and looked herself over. ”Do I really look that weird?” She wondered outloud as she thought about changing her outfit to something a little more appropriate. The duo’s childish bickering only made her more confused. Thankfully, Haruhi was around to save the day.

Just as the president was about to break apart the little war Alex started, Haruhi seemed distracted by something in another room. Keita was running away. As full of as many questions as Haruhi yet certainly not interested in joining in on their little manhunt, Reina shook her head as she heard the girl’s plan. I should probably stay here. He can’t go back without a ride. Did he even bring any money with him to take the bus home or hitchhike? If he didn’t, he’ll probably come back once he realizes this. That and I’m not exactly changed for the occasion.“ Finishing up her coffee, Reina got up and started cleaning up the dirty plates. ” I can clean up while I wait so you won’t have to worry about it once you return.”

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa: Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

Mami @MaryGold
Alex&Ryu @Shinku⭐Kun
Haruhi @ScarletNova

Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

The “war” Ruri was looking forward to never happened. Instead, Ruri learned that Mami swung the other way. Following that thought, Alex and Ryu began having their own little fight, further fueling her active imagination. ‘I-is this the infamous love triangle mentioned in books and movies?!’, Ruri only took a second to gush over the fact, cupping her pink cheeks in between her hands as her mind reeled with a bunch of unlikely scenarios that featured the three boys as the stars. Every single interaction they had were far more questionable than they appeared.

Alex and Ryu’s silly bickering grew louder and pulled her out of her strange fantasies. She had a job to do. Ruri tugged Alex back into his seat by the hem of his shirt. “Oi! No fighting! You’re all perfectly capable of talking it out like human beings and not cats and dogs. Relax.” Looking the two over again, Ruri noted that Alex was the cat and Ryu was the dog in question. ’But then what does that make Mami?’ Looking over to the third male, only Ao came to mind.

Before she could question her thoughts, Haruhi pointed out something shocking. Keita was running away. Getting to her feet, Ruri rushed over to the room Haruhi was looking towards and ran over to the window. By the time she got there, he had already disappeared around the corner. ”Damn it!” She cursed under her breath and balled her hands into fists. She wasn’t sure why he ran but if there was one thing she hated, it was quitters. The foolish delinquent didn’t even have the decency to say good bye. Though upset by his departure, Ruri quickly regained control over her temper and returned to the dining room.

She came back just in time to hear Haruhi sort out the plan. Ruri couldn’t drive and found the idea weird. ’They’re not going to run him over, are they?’ Worried over Keita’s safety, she shook her head of the thought. “I’ll go on foot. Driving is dangerous. Anyone else wanna be on team walking? We can cover more terrain on foot. Cars are restricted to the roads.”

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Alex @Shinku⭐Kun
Harupon @ScarletNova
Everyone

images

Tactician| Location: Kitchen - - - - - > Tracking Keita | Interactions: None | Mentions: Keita (@Kurogane86 ) Akemi (@MaryGold ) Lucinda (@xLarius ) Haruhi (@ScarletNova )​

Shione internally clicked her tongue when she didn't manage to pry any information about Lucinda's ideal type. Somehow, revealing her problems was getting in the way of her plans for one last hurrah as the Lover's club tactician.

While there was an armada of ships for potential couples within the participants of the Training Camp at the moment, none were as volatile as this love triangle she suspected to be brewing involving Lucinda, Akemi, and Keita. The silver haired girl wanted to resolve the Lu-Kei-Mi love triangle as soon as possible before things go way more out of hand compared to last time.

"Oh God, that sounds like Lukemia. This is why I don't name ships. Need to find a better name for that ASAP." Shione thought in a disappointed tone.

She was also taken aback when she heard Lucinda mutter that it wouldn't be hard for someone to like the silver haired girl and it was just a matter of her liking someone back.

While the sentiment is sweet, she begged to differ. Ever since the rumors got out about her curse, nobody in Bara High wanted anything to do with her romantically except in asking for her help with their own romance. Perhaps Lucinda was one of the very few people that wasn't aware of that or that she chose to ignore it entirely.

"If that were the case, I'd already have a boyfriend by now. I'm just too unlikeable in a romantic level, I suppose." She thought.

For a brief moment, Shione considered Lucinda as a potential partner. She's beautiful, cute, smart, a genuinely good person, and has proven herself to be an integral member of the club. And if her info is still accurate, she seems to swing both ways as well.

"But the girl already has two guys literally fighting over her... Besides, I don't think she would like me in such a way either. Finally, I... Don't want her to ever experience the effects of my curse."

Nobody deserves to have progressive bad luck just for being in a relationship with her. If she's ever going to be in one, the guy or girl would probably be an idiot, but at the same time, tough as nails to survive such an ordeal. Either that, or he or she has incredible good luck that would end up neutralising her misfortune.

The call for lunch soon came from their reliable Club President, but unlike the others who immediately answered the call, Shione made a beeline for the kitchen instead. She should have enough time to make some desserts for everyone, specially all of the girls who've been very supportive of her.

"Now what should I make... Hmm..."

Making a quick detour towards the pantry, she gathered ingredients to make two kinds of desserts; one for the girls and the other for the boys.

"As expected of Haruhi. Her beach house's pantry rivals that of a Michelin Starred restaurant. I have all I need to make virtually any dessert I wish." Shione mused.

For the boys, she decided to make a simple rocky road parfait using the chocolate, marshmallows, vanilla ice cream, peanuts, and parfait cream.

For the girls, she chose to make a no-bake strawberry cheese cake parfait using crushed graham crackers, a special no-bake cheesecake filling, whipped cream, and ripe strawberries.

The silver haired girl was just about done making dessert when Keita stormed into the kitchen. His eyes burned with pure rage, coupled with a sensation that Shione had experienced in the past.

"Those are the eyes of somebody prepared to kill. Depending on what happens next, I may have to fight seriously."

By some uncanny twist of fate, however, it would seem that she wasn't the person whom the Mad Dog wishes to bare his fangs upon. In fact, it quickly became apparent for her that he hadn't noticed her presence at all. Then a horrifying thought crossed her mind.

" D... Do I really not have that much presence?"

If that was the case, then any hope of finding a lover in this training camp is forfeit. The bottomline is, none of the people here may take notice of her, and the girls may only do so out of pity. She can already see herself 20 years from now, owning 30 cats in some back alley apartment.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Shione concluded that if she wasn't Keita's target, then there could only be one other candidate.

Adopting a tense posture, ready to intervene and break off a fight before it even starts, the Tactician waits for the next person to enter the kitchen. To her utter surprise, instead of Akemi, it was Lucinda that followed suit... And experienced the full force of the killing intent behind Keita's gaze.

What followed next was understandable. Any girl who doesn't have any sort of training or fighting experience would tremble before those loathful eyes. Lucinda was quickly overtaken by fear when she met Keita's gaze. When Akemi quickly followed behind, he quickly realized the situation and swiftly adopted a defensive stance to shield Lucinda from Keita who was now overcome by remorse. By now, all the pieces had fallen into place and Shione could imagine what had happened for such a confrontation to occur.

The red haired boy must have attempted to sway the purple haired girl with his charms, earning the ire of the black haired boy. Love triangles were always messy, but it was more so when friends were involved. Shione couldn't help but think whether Akemi had intended for this to happen. Was this some sort of clever scheme to not only charm Lucinda's heart but also expose Keita's ugly side to the girl? Or was this purely coincidental, and Akemi was just too good of an opportunist? He certainly was quick in defending Lucinda... and things had gone conveniently in his favor.

The same couldn't be said for Keita who now looked like the entire weight of the world had fallen on top of him. The feeling of isolation and regret stung him continuously and with the odds stacked against him, there was only one thing he could do.

"Poor Keita... Reality can often be disappointing. And with the way you handled this delicate situation... This is the reality you must face." Shione thought solemnly.

Keita tried his best to calm Lucinda and apologise but with Akemi already by her side, he could do nothing but accept the situation and tap out of the proverbial race to win Lucinda's heart. Afterwards, he quickly left either to go home or just be alone.

Shione could hear Haruhi in the dining room frantically declaring a manhunt for Keita but Shione knew that the boy would want to make as much distance as he could from the villa with how badly shaken he was. The worst case scenario would be Keita attempting to take his own life after what had happened.

Taking advantage of the fact that she seemed also invisible to Lucinda and Akemi, Shione slips out of the kitchen into a quiet hallway.

"Griselda, bring me a comfortable change of clothes." She called out.

Not 10 seconds have passed when the white haired maid appeared clutching a dress in her right hand.

"I apologise if this isn't to your style, Shione-sama. I detected the urgency in your voice and thus, opted to procure the first outfit I could get my hands on."

The dress certainly isn't what Shione was used to wearing but, being a girl after all, she wasn't opposed to donning such an outfit either.

" This will do. Thank you Griselda. And I presume you have my phone as well? “

The maid gingerly hands the device to Shione who proceeds to dial an unregistered number.

A man with a bored tone to his voice picks up the phone.

" Hello? This is the Higurashi Intelligence Center. Who is this?"

“This is Cicada - 02. You're Nagiri-san, right? I need coordinates for this phone number I'm about to send to you. "

Hearing Shione's voice and Name Tag instilled a newfound sense of urgency on the man who frantically took note of the phone number and quickly traced its origin. He managed to pass on the coordinates to Shione and even helped her install a tracking program on her phone all within the span of 2 minutes.

"Thanks, Nagiri-san. You've been a great help." The silver haired girl said gratefully.

"Not at all! It's our pleasure to be of service to you, Cicada - 02. Please don't hesitate to call again if you need any more help."

After thanking the intelligence agent one more time, Shione ends the call before changing her outfit and beginning to track down Keita. She decided against informing the group of her findings since she realized the last thing he would want right now is to be swarmed by all those people.

"Griselda, keep an eye on things here. I'll track our lost dog by myself."

"As you wish, Shione-sama." Having said that, Griselda once again disappeared into the shadows.

With Shione's athletic ability, catching up to Keita would prove to be an easy feat. But catching up to him undetected required more delicate tracking and footwork. The only reason she decided to follow him was to ensure his safety. There was no way he or any of the members of the Lover's club would get hurt any more under her watch.

After what seemed like 10 minutes of careful stalking, she finally caught up to Keita while at the same time ensuring her presence remains hidden. She wasn't planning on bringing him back just yet. Instead, she just means to observe his actions.

Last edited:
Ruby rubbing her head in frustration and says" I don't get why I have to go and look for him, it's not like I'm his friend like you and some of the other girls haru". "Also even though I don't know what's going on, it's not the best idea just running off without a plan who knows what can happen when one is distracted".

She pauses for a minute then takes a couple of deep breaths then says" I also don't the whole deep friendship, either I have been with group two or three years and most times I still feel like i don't fully belong".
"However, there is a part of me that realize, if I don't help it will just be really awkward in so many ways and maybe now things might be different".

She slyly smirks and after a minute says" let us go find him and get this over with so we can go back enjoying the camp as it's meant to be enjoyed".

Rain stomach rumbles loudly and he then says" Damit I was about to sit down and eat some of the stew, well before I have to go a playing hide and seek game". He goes over and quickly gets some skewers, then quickly eats them, but it doesn't have a lot of flavor to him, maybe because it's cold. He puts the sticks back on the plate neatly and then says" well it is what is, so do we know how is going with who so we can cover more ground"?

Bob claps his hands together and smiles and says" I'm happy my friends are willing to help, but it would be better if someone had a map so we could know the area".
"Also keep in mind it would help a ton if people can stay in contact with other members of the groups".
"Does everyone have their mobile phones on them, if not it would be a good idea to go and get them and share numbers".
"Then after we can erase them so people don't feel like their privacy is being invaded how does that sound to everyone"?
Bob having said his bit goes silent, leaning against a pillar nearby waiting to see how the others would react.

Meantions: @ScarletNova all still in the dinning area

Last edited:

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Dining room
Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze), Bob, Rain, Ruby (@Rads), Alex and Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun)Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Lucinda (@xLarius), Mami and Akemi (@MaryGold)
Mentions: Keita (@Kurogane86), Shione (@Accelerator)
Haruhi was bombarded with questions about the situation, questions that she didn't completely have answers to considering she didn't fully know the reason for why Keita was suddenly running off. She had a few suspicions though. After all, did these people really think they could hide things from the club president...and at her villa? She waited until those who wanted to speak did before she would respond back and get the search underway.

"Look everyone, the real reason for Keita leaving without saying anything to us is unknown as of right now. But that really doesn't matter. The point is that he is a club member and a friend to many of us. And it isn't good for him to be running around out there if he isn't used to this area either," she spoke. "The reason I suggested a car is because we don't know exactly where he's going and some of us can't really walk."

She glanced over at Ruri, her eyes floating down slightly to her sprained ankle. "But yes, it is important to take some areas by foot too in case he didn't go down any sidewalks. So some of us will take the cars and others will go by foot, alright. Reina, you can stay here in case he comes back. We need to have someone still here anyway."

Haruhi then took out her phone and began to type a few things on it. "I'm sending a group text to everyone that you should all be able to respond to and see the responses. Like Bob said, it'll be good to stay in touch but I believe this will be simpler and spare us the time of getting each others numbers." Besides, most of them had each others numbers anyway since a lot of them were friends and many of the club members had been members together for a while. Plus, Haruhi always had everyone's numbers.

It was evident that some of them weren't as fond of the idea of pausing in their meal to look for Keita, but helping the group look was good for them. If they wanted more friends and if they wanted to learn what it really felt like to have friendship, then they needed to take the time to experience those experiences.

"Car people go to the right of the room and walking people on the left. Then once we see who wants to do what we'll break up into small groups and head out. Reina will stay here. We can also have one other person stay with her if there is someone who would like to do that," she said. Haruhi clicked a few more times on her phone and suddenly the doorbell rang. She disappeared for a few moments and returned with crutches, pushing them over towards Ruri. "Here, you can use these to move around better."

She waited for them to get up and pick what they wanted to do, then break up into the small groups to start searching for Keita. "The garage is to the right, so car people can go in there and head out. As for those that are walking, once you get your small groups together you can head out the front door and start in different directions."

Last edited:

LUCINDA + AKEMI + KEITA

@xLarius + @MaryGold + @Kurogane86

Lucinda struggled to push away the white noise threatening to "shield" her from what she had previously identified as a threat. She wasn't sure what hurt more, the hostility that Keita seemed to want to show Akemi instead, or the fact that she had acted in that manner to her kouhai. To her, his voice sounded so small, had she done that to him? It was like her body wasn't sure how to reply to the situation at hand. She could barely hear as Akemi had called her name but because of it, the world became so much clearer to her. She could have sworn she felt a thud resound in her heart, but quickly that feeling became overcome by the stressful situation at hand. She looked up at her childhood friend as she took deeper breaths, slowly taking in the words he spoke to her.

The secretary was frozen in place until Keita left the room. Her eyes widened as she took a step back. "A-Ake-kun what did I just do? I looked at him like that- I probably looked at him the same way my mother-" Lucinda had rarely spoke of her mother, even to Akemi. It was just a subject she had avoided. She looked at him, her eyes tearing up as she took another step back, wiping at the tears threatening to spill over more furiously.

Her words seemed to speed up the more she spoke, "I-I was supposed to make him feel welcomed and I was supposed to make sure he was happy here I don't even know why he's so mad at you and I made him feel like the beast that everyone else labels him as-" She looked at him, her expression of pure agony displayed clearly. "If I were just a little stronger..." She bit her lip before she took a few more deep breaths to regain her composure.

Her voice had gotten softer, "Ake-kun, please pretend that for now that I'm a strong person." As she said this, she had placed a weak smile on her face. "Because we have to bring him back. Assaragi-kun is not the monster that he thinks that everyone sees him as. I shouldn't have-" She frowned temporarily interrupting her train of thought, "I used the word "we" very loosely. You don't have to, I should go find him by myself- but then again I'm not even sure if he wants to talk to me anymore-"

Her eyes widened and her expression became more embarrassed, "Oh goodness, I'm just dumping all of my problems on you- I'm rambling again aren't I?!" Maybe it was just because it was Akemi that she had been comfortable letting him know of all the thoughts plaguing herself. As slightly comfortable as she might have been, she shouldn't have let herself get carried away in that manner. Internally she continued scolding herself.

"Take care of her."

What did he mean by that? Akemi froze after hearing those words fall from Keita's mouth. He was swallowed by shock and utter confusion. Did Keita mean what he said? Did that mean he gave up on Lucinda ...? How was Akemi suppose to react to that? Was there any appropriate reaction at all? Better yet ... wasn't he supposed to be happy and over the moon. His rival in romance had practically given up which meant that the only obstacle he had yet to face was himself. There was nothing more to be worried about concerning his love life and Asaragi Keita. Right?

And yet ... Akemi did not feel the least bit happy. Even when left alone with the girl he cared about more than anyone else in his care. If anything ... he felt frustrated, hollow and worried. He was actually worried about Asaragi Keita! The boy who started a fight with him and clearly planned on starting another with him in the kitchen. How had this come about? He shouldn't have cared so much, but he did, Akemi cared. He always cared with his ridiculously soft heart. This situation wasn't right and he wouldn't leave it as it was when it was wrong. Which was he felt uncomfortable and unhappy with Keita's whim decision? Which was why he couldn't just let the boy run off like that! Who was he to try and act all cool?

Lucinda's tearful voice quickly jolted Akemi and snapped him out of his thoughts. The moment he looked down at her and continued to hear the hurt in her voice, his heart squeezed painfully. It wasn't the pleasant kind of squeeze, the one he got with warm smiles from and acts of kindness directed at him from her, it was the one that made his chest feel tight and his fist clench. He hated to see Lucinda so upset. If he could have, he would have hugged her or held her hand until she calmed down. After all, she had even brought up her mother, a fact that made his eyes go wide briefly.

Akemi let her finish and then inhaled deeply with his eyes closed before exhaling and staring straight at her with unblinking eyes. "Don't be silly, Lu-chan." He smiled. "It's always been "we", you and me and that's not going to change now." There were moments we're Akemi lost all sense of self-consciousness, moments where he was just himself without any care or worry in the world. And all of those moments usually happened when Lucinda was there.

Without thinking, he pulled the long sleeve of his hoodie over his hand and used it to gently brush away the remaining tears from her red cheeks as he spoke. "This is the first time and long time you said anything like that. We." Was it wrong that it made his heart tickle? "I don't mind you rambling or telling me all of your problems, it makes it easier, doesn't it? It makes me happy." He smiled sheepishly. "And of course, I am coming with you to get Asaragi-kun! He's my kouhai, and so are you, so there's no way I'm letting you go out there alone."

Akemi grabbed Lucinda's hand firmly in his own, "come on, we'll definitely bring him back."

Keita was no monster. But he sure was an idiot. Akemi was going to talk some sense into him and hopefully Lucinda would be able to do the same.

Unlike Asaragi, they took the front door.

Kei was walking down the street trying his best to hold back his emotions. He just couldn't believe how everything just seemed to be falling apart. The girl who he cared about more that anyone in the whole world looked at him as if he was a monster. He felt the tears well up and pushed the feeling of despair down, he couldn't help but feel bad. He hurt Lucinda, he left her in the arms of Akemi, that stupid red headed....

Keita sighed as he stopped himself from thinking poorly of Akemi. He Knew in his heart if he knew how to cook he probably would have done the same thing. He thought back and realized that they would make a cute couple, they seem to get along well and they have history together being childhood friends and all. "yeah, they will do fine without me." he said as he finally got into town. It was like any other beach town, people walking around in bathing suits, and wearing sunblock. He didn't bother looking up since just knowing there was girls around made him feel like they were all judging him. He quickly put up his hood and continued walking while thinking of his next move when he suddenly stopped moving.

Kei had bumped into a group of high school kids, who were out enjoying the summer sun. "sorry, i wasn't paying attention." he said not looking up. He was about to walk away when someone suddenly gasped, "IT's..IT'S. Assaragi, Keita the mad dog of Shibuya Middle school!" They shouted. Kei turned to see a familiar face pointing at him, it was her. The same girl that saw him save another girl so long ago, she was the one that spread the rumors that made his life a living hell. "You!" he said glaring at the girl. "you're Hikari from class b arn't you, you're the reason all this shit happened to me your the reason that I just had my damn heart broken." he said loudly as he approached her. The girl looked around as if she was looking for someone when Kei was suddenly hit from behind causing him to stumble forward into an alley way. "wha.?" he said as he lost his balance falling into a couple of trash cans.

"What the hell?" he said getting to his feet. He was face to face with a rather well built guy and behind him Hikari. "So this is him huh? the so called mad dog of Shibuya middle school. He doesn't look so tough to me." he said just as a few more guys came down the alley surrounding Keita. He quickly got to his feet and started smiling, "this is just perfect." he looked up as if talking to god. "damn you must really hate me." Keita looked around and started addressing the boy who was protecting Hikari. "look i didn't mean to scare Hikari, we went to the same middle school and she didn't see something clearly and i was." he knew they wouldn't listen as they seemed to get closer. "look, it's my bad ok, i know what i look like and i'm sorry. i'll just be on my way." he picked up his bag and tried to walk past the guy when he was pulled back by the other boys.

"where do you think you're going Mad dog?" someone behind him said laughing watching Kei pick himself up off the floor again. "look i said i don't want any trouble, so move aside." he said more firmly, looking them in the eyes. This move usually sends shivers down people's spines, he thought, hopefully they'll leave me alone now. Hikari's boyfriend walked up to Kei and delivered a powerful blow to his midsection. Kei fell to the ground and clutched at his stomach gasping for air. Hikari's boyfriend rummaged through his pockets "here" he said to one of the other boys tossing him his cell phone. "i want you guys to get a nice clean video of me taking down the Mad Dog, i'll be famous for beating up the guy who annihilated the entire 1st year class." he approached Kei pulling him up by his hair, making him face the camera. "attention Graduates of Shibuya middle, guess who i just ran into." he said laughing delivering a kick to Kei's stomach only to have Kei catch it. "Knock it off!!!!" he yelled as loud as he could. "I'm so fucking tired of you assholes always trying to test yourselves against me or judging me just cuz i look like this, i didn't ask for this shit." he said as he gripped the boy's ankle tighter and tighter. "Fine, you want a Mad dog, i'll give you a mad dog." he said looking into the eyes of Hikari. He picked up a 2x4 that was next to him and raised it up over his head, ready to slam it down onto the boys knee. just as it was about to hit Kei saw Lucinda's cute face pop in his head, calling him Kouhai the cute way she does. He stopped and tossed the 2x4 aside, he got up to his feet and let go of the boy who was now on the floor scared out of his mind.

staggered walking toward Hikari. "There, spread that rumor." he said as he was just about out of the alley. "Get him!!" one of the boys yelled as they all started running tword Kei. Kei dropped his bag and took off running wincing from the pain he was in. He crossed the street almost getting his by a car and ran along the store fronts with several boys chasing after him.

Lucinda truly was afraid as to what his reaction would be. She hated her lack of faith in him along with how weak and how much of a damsel she seemed to be. She'd just have to work ten times harder to make up for it. As Akemi calmly replied to her she slowly nodded. She furrowed her eyebrows, it truly was hard to manage to get close to Akemi during the school year. It was difficult with him being a 3rd year and her being a 2nd year, not to mention the crazy girls that would surround him. If "normal" people weren't scary enough.

As Akemi continued to speak she hadn't realized how close the red-head had gotten until he had gotten a grip on her hand, thump. Afterwards Akemi had started running, his warm hand holding hers as they ran. Akemi's words should have comforted her but now she felt all ranges of emotions. Confusion, embarrassment, warmth, anxiety... This time when she attempted to shove the feelings down they began to bubble up. As they ran the secretary looked up at Akemi, her brows still furrowed, thump. After one more try Lucinda was able to shove the feelings down, the feelings that confused her and by confusing her, angered her.

Even throughout her thoughts she continued to look around for Keita, any sign of the tall male. It shouldn't be too hard. A tall male sticks out in the crowd. With her other hand she slapped her cheek, forcing herself to focus. When that didn't work she pinched her cheek and returned to focusing on finding her kouhai. She heard the squeal of a car as it caught her attention, Lucinda stopped and in the process had let go of Akemi's hand. She pushed away that small voice at the back of her head as she rubbed the hand that had been so filled with warmth.
Thump.

Her eyes widened realizing the one who had been so desperate to cross the road, it took her a second to decide between 2 syllables or 4 syllables of her peers name. She screamed, "Keita!". Luckily he was headed in their direction and she didn't wait for his reaction as she watched the boys chase after Keita. That hadn't sat well with her, especially considering his reputation. She was going to be in so much trouble after this.

She picked up her sandal and chucked it at the guy who seemed to be gaining on Keita. She puffed up her cheeks and stood a little taller, apparently attempting to be quite intimidating. As they attempted to pass her, she picked up her other sandal and threw it at another person, as to demonstrate that the act of violence was intentional.

There was a moment of silence as the one who had gotten hit last stopped, stared at the sandal in disbelief and they had stopped running. After that moment of paralysis he sneered at Lucinda in which he pointed at her, "We have no business with you so step aside, bitch. Where do you get off dressing like that anyways?".

The lack of restraint the male had on his language momentarily stunned her, that and the fact she had forgotten to change from the beach. Lucinda slowly spoke, surprisingly keeping the tremble out of her voice, "Stop tormenting my poor kouhai. I have to ask you politely first. Bullies don't make many friends you know."

The guy laughed before murmuring, "Short stack." Shortly after he attempted to shove her aside. She couldn't let the chase go on. Lucinda pulled out the pepper spray, the pepper spray that her uncle had originally meant for Akemi, and Lucinda squeezed the trigger, a guilty expression filling her own face as she aimed it at the offender's eyes. After seeing his reaction, she immediately regretted it.

Wow. If Akemi wasn't sure that he absolutely liked Lucinda before, he was sure of it now. FInding Keita had been easy, stopping the guys chasing him had been easy, but holding back his anger at the vile language directed at his beloved kouhai ... had not been so easy. But Akemi didn't have to do anything at all, Lucinda had never looked so cool or strong before. No, wait, she had, Akemi had seen this side of her as a child and now he was seeing it as a teenager and he was still just as awed as he was years ago. It was no wonder why she was the secretary of the lovers club. She may have been small and cute, but she was still strong and reliable and he loved that about her.

Even if the other boy was yelling a stream of curses and rubbing it his red and burning eyes. It looked far more than just a little painful. Akemi would have felt sort of bad for him if hadn't talked so disgustingly to Lucinda. Instead, he shook his head pitifully at him. There was nothing he could do for him now, well, perhaps if they settled this all over peacefully then he could get him some ice and eye drops. Did that even help with pepper spray?

"What the hell!" One of his companions from a little further away shouted, "what did you do to him you, you bitch?!" Without so much as a warning, he charged at them, Akemi swiftly took Lucinda by the shoulders and moved to the side. All he did was stick his long leg and watch the boy trip over it at his high speed he launched into the air a little before falling flat on his face and skidding across the ground a little. That had to be painful.

Akemi frowned and dropped Lucinda's shoulders. "Her name is Asakawa Lucinda, get it right." He huffed, "and I'm Watanabe Akemi and no one messes with my kouhais. That means her and Keita. Got it?"

With that declaration, Akemi whipped back around to face the others until his eyes landed on Keita. "Keita, you baka! You can't just run away like that. Everyone is looking for you." It was clear for a moment that Akemi completely forgot the existence of the bullies with them. "Look how worried you made, Lucinda!" He pointed.

Keita was in pain, his stomach hurt, his legs were sore from all the running. That's why he didn't notice them, two familiar faces as he ran past them leaving them in a dangerous path. He only stopped when he heard her, His cute Sempai call him the cute name, the cute way she does. "i'm...I'm still your Kouhai?" He said his eyes starting to water. He was watching this scary scene but couldn't help but smile, this meant she didn't hate him right? She didn't want him to disappear like all the other girls right? He then noticed Akemi with her, he was right by her side starring down the bullies. Keita smiled and was relieved they both still cared enough about him to come look for him.

He jogged over just in time to watch one of the bullies get a face full of pepper spray. Keita looked at his adorable Sempai and wanted to hold her, he wanted to pick her up and hold her in his arms and just look into her eyes as he told her he loved her. But that had to wait as the rest of the bullies started to get riled up, as Akemi decided now was a good time to lecture him. Keita knew Akemi could hold his own in a fight but not against this many, then things went from bad to worse as Hikari's boyfriend caught up, he looked angry, carrying that same 2x4 in his hands. He walked up to Akemi and Lucinda and demanded that they move aside, this had nothing to do with them and that they were making him angry.
"this ain't none of your concern brats." he said glaring at Keita, "i want this bastard to pay nobody makes me look like an asshole in front of my girl. I'll start by breaking your skull." he said as he raised the 2x4 over his head.

He was about to bring it down when Keita stepped in front of Lucinda and Akemi and launched a punch to the boy's face. Keita turned to Akemi, "get her out of here. i'll deal with this somehow but make sure she's safe." As the punk got his senses back he picked up the 2x4 and started swinging it wildly aiming for Keita. He swung at his head, but Keita was able to get his arm up in the last second. It hit and a shook his body, Keita suddenly felt sharp pain rushing from his arm to the rest of his body. He grit his teeth trying not to show that he might have broke his arm. He rushed in and headbutted the boy, making his drop his 2x4. As Keita tried to steady his vision he could see the punk call his buddies to help. Keita stood his ground between his friends and the bullies. "Bring it on you bastards, As long as my Sempai doesn't hate me, i can do anything" he said as he winced in pain clutching at his now bruised/swollen arm.

3 boys surrounded Kei and one went to help the punk up from the floor. He was back in a shitty situation but he didn't feel scared or like a monster. He knew that they came looking for him, which meant they cared about him even when they saw his monstrous side. For the first time in his life he had some people who knew him for the real person he was, an animal loving hot head that is built like a tank but as gentle as a Kitten. Assaragi, Keita a boy who spent most of his middle/high school life alone finally had someone to worry about him. That's why he had to do everything he could to keep them safe, it didn't matter what happened to him now, these jerks could beat the hell out of him and he still would have a smile on his face. He had finally found a place to belong, it was called The Lover's club.

As if Akemi was really going to leave behind Keita after coming all this way to find him! And to these hoodlums no less, he was a way better kouhai than that and he was disappointed in Keita for assuming that he would actually ditch him with Lucinda while he took on all of these horrid teens himself. Not a peep came out of Akemi as he rushed forward and kicked the wrist of the boy holding the 2x4. The weapon dropped out of his hand with a cry but fore he could make another move, Akemi punched him square in the jaw and then in the gut before kicking him down and pressing his back against Keita's.

Two on two now.

"What part of no one messes with my kouhais did you not understand?" Akemi huffed and blew a strand of red hair out of his face. He raise his first and glared at the boy who face him but was hesitant to make a move. And in his hesitation, Akemi's eyes darted over to Keita's injured arm. His gut twisted in worry for the boy, but he also knew Keita had a mean hook, hell he should know! He still had a bruise to show for it. And he wasn't alone. Not anymore.

Akemi's red eyes glanced over to Lucinda next. She was still holding the pepper spray. Good. The corners of his mouth curved into a half smile and half smirk, clearly nervous but not willing to completely show it. He wanted to display nothing but confidence for the people around him with his fists up.

"Lu-chan, you should get help, the other club members can't be far behind at all." After all, they had ran out the door as quickly as Lucinda and Akemi did. Why? Because they were the Lovers club and that love that had exceeded more than just romance, but friendships. And Akemi hoped that Keita would see that no matter what happened. It did fill Akemi's heart with it's warmth every day, no matter how eccentric and crazy their club could be.

Lucinda immediately regretted her decision, she quickly put the spray away and held out her hands in concern. "E-Er I'm so sorry, I mean-" Then someone suddenly used a no-no word and charged at them. Lucinda looked up at Akemi and her eyes shined. She never got to see his popularity in action at school, save a moment here or there. When did he outgrow her? That hurt, just a bit. She turned her attention to Keita, he looked quite dumbfounded. At the sight she gave him a sweet smile, all this time, despite his frightening appearance, he was all marshmallows and chocolate on the inside.

Lucinda patted her stomach at the thought, she hadn't eaten yet. Perhaps no one would notice if she skipped dinner and instead she would steal a few bars of chocolate from the kitchen. She let out a sigh, she probably could never. She had to set a good example no matter what devilishly good sugary substances tempted her. A shocked expression spread across her face, in the presence of the two guys it seemed she had gotten a bit too relaxed. Her face turned red in embarrassment. The secretary pinched her cheeks as she once again focused on the scene.

She took a step back, bracing herself for the eventual hit as Keita landed a punch on the foe. Lucinda once again grimaced in sympathetic pain. The secretary frowned at the words that were associated with her, yet weren't directed at her. In the end she didn't have any experience with combat. Akemi then spoke up. Lucinda wasn't sure when she stopped calling him Ake-kun, but that was a thought for another time. Running was what the Asakawa family were especially good at anyways.

She closed her eyes, furrowing her brows giving a reluctant nod. "Assaragi-kun you're in big trouble when you get back. Oh and... Please don't run away again. It doesn't solve anything. You just leave people who care about you behind." She hesitated before giving a determined nod and slipping the pepper spray into Akemi's hands. "I'm off." She replied before narrowly dodging a hand that attempted to grab at her, stumbling as she continued to run. She had to stop to catch her breath but afterwards continued to run like her life counted on it. After struggling to figure it out she eventually gave up simply giving Haruhi the street they were on, and the nearby buildings. After that text she sent a quick text to Haruhi along the lines of, 'This is my location, Keita and Akemi have been caught in a fight, hurry.'

She stayed beside the nearby street to direct members to the area in which the two boys had gotten into a fight. She was useless in a battle and would only serve as a distraction. She bit her lip, 'Please also bring a first aid kit.'

She leaned against a nearby building attempting to catch her breath. The secretary didn't doubt that they'd be at their location soon. They just had to wait. She intertwined her fingers, furrowing her brows. At moments like this she envied Ruri, they were relatively the same height yet the other girl seemed to pack more for her punch. When they returned she had a lot of apologizing to do. No matter what though, she wanted to return back and enjoy the rest of the beach with all of the members.

images

Tactician| Location: Tracking Keita - - - - - -> | Interactions: Keita (@Kurogane86 ), Akemi (@MaryGold), Lucinda (@xLarius ) | Mentions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova )​

Unbeknownst to Keita, Shione had been silently following behind his lead. In such an unstable, distressed mental state, there was no telling what could happen to the big oaf. She doesn't believe that Keita won't do anything too drastic though, but if that were to happen, the silver haired girl resigned herself to pulling him out of any hole he finds or digs himself into.

With that said, trouble seemed to find Keita sooner than she expected. The guy managed to bump into some high schoolers. One of them, a girl by the name of Hikari, looked like she was also from his old middle school and it seemed that she had a grudge to settle with him. Of course, she enlisted the help of her male classmates to do just that.

Shione chose not to intervene and simply observe at first. If the rumours were tru that Keita managed to singlehandedly defeat an entire class' worth of guys in middle school then a few meatheads like this shouldn't pose too much of a threat.

She couldn't be more wrong as it didn't seem that Keita had the intention to fight. He was about to leave when he was stopped by one of the guys and then punched by Hikari's boyfriend in the midsection. As if adding insult to injury, he fished Keita's phone out of his pocket and ordered one of his lackeys to film him in this pitiful state.

Keita managed to pick up a 2x4 near him and was ready to slam it at his attacker but refrained from doing so. Fortunately, the thought of having a solid piece of wood slam against his knee was enough for the assailant to momentarily be wary of Keita giving him the chance to flee.

Sprinting basically towards busy, rush hour traffic, it was a miracle that Keita wasn't ran over by any vehicles and by some twist of fate, Keita managed to ran into the very same people that caused him to run away from the training camp and the Lover's club in the first place.

Lucinda and Akemi managed to even out the playing field when the formerr hurled her slippers and sprayed pepper spray on one of the assailants while the latter took on a more traditional, melee approach.

That said, due to Keita's injuries. It would be inevitable that they'd lose to the other high school students who were comparatively "fresh" compared to the two.

When Lucinda fled to get help, Shione decided that now was the time to intervene.

She made her presence known to Lucinda, ruffled her hair, and acknowledged her.

"Rejoice, Kouhai! Your wish has been granted." Shione told Lucinda in a reassuring voice before she stepped into the fray.

Just as ten more students arrived to back up the two squaring off against Keita and Akemi, Shione made her presence known to everyone in more ways than one.

The very first thing that the rival students noticed was the incredible amount of murderous intent emanating from behind Akemi and Keita. At first, they were unsure whether it was the Mad Dog or the red haired boy radiating such strong blood lust but as Shione got closer, it became apparent to them who was the real threat.

Five of them immediately ran away when they saw Shione. The others hesitated to so much as move from where they stood.

"Ara Ara, looks like you guys have been roughing up my Kouhais. You were even throwing those disgusting words at Lucinda-chan earlier. Since you hurt my precious Kouhais, your sins are unforgivable. I hope you're ready to pay for what you've done."

One of the rival students glared at Shione and hardened his grip on the steel pipe he was clenching.

" You cocky bitch! By the time we're done with you, you'd wish you didn't come here running your mouth. In fact, I think we can find another use for that mouth of yours, right boys? “

The goon's speech was enough to rouse up and restore the morale of his other comrades, evident by their disgusting grins and the glints in their eyes.

"It can't be helped." Shione said with a defeated sigh as the goon wielding a pipe charged straight towards her.

"Higurashi Secret Art..."

By this time, the boy was practically at Shione's face, ready to bash her with the pipe he was carrying. Strangely, it seemed like the girl showed little concern in the face of such a threat and he would soon find out why.

With the pipe already being swung in a downward motion, aimed at Shione's head, the white haired girl suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind him... Then, his friends saw him fall motionless on the ground. The process had been too fast for the naked eye to see but what happened was, in the brief instant, Shione had broken practically every bone in the thug's body, save for vital ones like the vertebrae and the skull. It had happened so fast in such a short amount of time that the pain didn't register immediately for the thug until a few seconds later as he began producing deafening screams of pain.

"... Human Jellyfish Technique..."

The Human Jellyfish technique was one of the most brutal techniques that the Higurashi Style adapted and improved from the Kawakami Style of Martial Arts. Coupled with Shione's extensive understanding of the human body, she was able to perform this technique with such care and precision that she did little to no damage to the boy's nervous system but also broken the bones in such a way that they would have no trouble healing in such a short amount of time, something that the unimproved version didn't take into consideration.

Of course, having virtually every bone in your body broken almost instantaneously was still an overwhelmingly painful experience.

The other rival students were perturbed by this brutal demonstration but seeing their friend in such pain encouraged them to focus their aggression on Shione rather than flee from her. At the very least Keita and Akemi were no longer targets.

Next, two guys charged towards Shione, one holding an iron bat and one wielding a pocket knife. Attacking with two people wielding two weapons meant that Shione had to be wary of two dangerous threats. If she were to defend against one, another would take the opportunity to land a lethal blow. Normally that would have been the case, but Shione was no ordinary woman, and she practiced no ordinary martial arts.

Instead of waiting for the two attackers to reach her, Shione took the initiative and closed the gap in an instant with the knife wielding boy. In a moment of unmeditated panic, he tried lunging at her with his knife but she easily sidesteps the poorly planned and executed attack, and kicking the knife out of his hand. The guy wielding the bay tried to take advantage of this but Shione managed to kick the bat as well, consequently knocking the bat towards its wielder.

"Higurashi Secret Art..."

With both guys dazed, she delivered a flurry of devastating palm strikes so fast and powerful that both of them were slowly lifted up into the air. For a brief moment, both of them were suspended weightlessly in midair and Shione took the opportunity to land the finishing blow.

"Five Elements Mountain Buddha Palm! “

After pronouncing the name of her technique, she lands one final palm strike seemingly stronger than the previous ones. Hitting both boys, the force generated by the strike sent them flying in the air once more and tumbling towards a nearby fire escape.

She went after the last two people that showed up as back up, sending one of them hurtling towards a wall with another palm strike while breaking the other guy's ribs with a sickening roundhouse kick.

The two students that had originally been fighting Keita and Akemi looked in awe at the pure carnage and destruction that one girl had caused.

It triggered the memory of one of those boys, a memory that had been repressed until now.

With a look of fear and voice shaking in terror, he addressed Shione who looked as if she was preparing to finish them off next.

"You.... We thought that you were just some sick urban legend, but... You actually exist.... You're "her" aren't you? The Silver Blood Countess!!! “

In truth, Keita wasn't the only person that had a "troubling" reputation. Shione was the shining example of a prim and proper student and she is normally a kind and sweet girl... but there was once an incident wherein one of her younger siblings, Hisashi was extensively bullied by his classmates that he would come home everyday with a new bruise. What's worse is that like all his siblings, Hisashi was suffering under a "curse". His health begins to detoriate after experiencing mental trauma. After he was hospitalised after his condition was triggered when the regular beating escalated, and he almost died, Shione took it upon herself to avenge her younger brother.

The result was unprecedented. An entire class was hospitalised but the details were quickly covered up by the Higurashi Family's Intelligence Center. Even when questioned regarding the perpetrator , the victims could only give a single answer... They were attacked by a terrifying girl with silver hair and a blood red eye. The Intelligence Division did a superb job covering up Shione's actions and the Higurashi Foundation shouldered all the victims medical expenses as its routine charitable act. But the trauma the victims experienced never left them and that one memory they all collectively remembered served as the foundation for the urban legend of the Silver Blood Countess.

If the rival students didn't know how terrifying Shione was, they were well aware of it now and the two students who were relatively unharmed quickly fled with their injured counterparts in tow... But they were quickly intercepted by a bunch of maids with a silver haired maid leading them. They were all knocked out and taken by unmarked transport vehicles. All the maids left with the vehicles instead of one who approached Shione to make a report.

"I understand that these people were immediately hostile to you and your friends, Shione-sama, but this is almost as worse as the Silver Blood Countess incident... I mean, I didn't expect you to use the Human Jellyfish technique of all things. Shiro-sama will surely be perturbed by your course of action." Griselda said in a solemn tone.

" I'll deal with aniki when the time comes. Right now, my priority was the safety of my friends. I could handle leaving the club if I fail my assignment but I cannot stand seeing my friends getting hurt when I have the power to prevent that otherwise." Shione replied nonchalantly.

" I see, I will relay those exact words to Shiro-sama when I make my report. Is there anything else you would like to be done regarding this incident? “

"Have the Intelligence Center cover up this incident as well. Make sure they do a thorough job this time... I don't want to even think of someone calling me the Silver Blood Countess again. Then the Higurashi Charity Fund would shoulder the medical expenses as planned. "

"Of course, Shione-sama. Then I shall take my leave and make the necessary arrangements."
Griselda said before disappearing as quickly as she had arrived.

After all the maids had left, Shione turned towards Lucinda, Keita, and Akemi with a regretful look in her face.

" I am sorry that you had to see that side of me. I... I just couldn't stand to see you all get hurt. You aren't just my juniors nor my club members. You're practically family to me as well." Shione addressed them in an apologetic voice before bowing to the three of them as low as she could.

Then she took Lucinda by the hand and led her somewhere out of earshot from the two boys.

" I understand that you can no longer view me the same way after today's incident but you would only have to bear my presence until the end of this training camp..."

With the way things are progressing, Shione would most likely fail in her assignment and she would most likely have to leave the Lover's Club... But at least she would still be attending in the same school. She could still see her former fellow club members from time to time.

"And even if I do end up staying in the Lover's club, you are more than welcome to avoid me and treat me as if I don't exist. I will do my utmost effort to not inconvenice you with my presence. " Shione said in a calm yet solemn voice.

Then the two of them returned to where Keita and Akemi were waiting.

" As for now, I would need you to come with me back to the camp. I'm certain that everyone is worried about you three, specially our dear Haru-chan. I've arranged for transportations back to the Villa. And I shall treat your injuries there upon arrival." Shione said reassuringly before leading the three towards a nondescript, black, four door car.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Interactions/Mentions: Everyone​

Most of the club members were throwing questions left and right about Keita while Miyuki just sat there, her hand tightly clutching her fork. Her dark brows furrowed out of worry, her bottom lip caught between her teeth while she thought it through. Although she barely knows Keita, she was worried. They're in an unfamiliar town! And if the rumors are true and Keita's reputation precedes him, then there will surely be a fight. Her brows furrowed even more as she thought of Lucinda, her cherished friend. Miyuki was observant enough to notice her friend getting close with the so-called demon. And if I'm already this worried about Keita, I wonder how worried Lucinda-chan is right now

The black-haired female snapped out of her thoughts when Haruhi talked and delegated orders. Apparently, there will be two groups: one by car and one by foot. She would have chosen to just stay at the villa and clean up with Reina and perhaps wait for the search parties to return but she thought it would be best for her to join the search party. More people looking means more eyes searching for Keita right?

She mulled over which group she's going to join and noticed that Akemi and Lucinda ran out of the front door. Letting her instincts take over, Miyuki found herself running after them but failing so hard to catch up.

Miyuki soon found herself in town shouting Keita's name. The heat of the sun was unnoticed to her as she looked around, not even bothered by some stares thrown her way. She was lucky that she still has a sarong around her waist that she quickly fashioned into a dress that will cover her body or else those around her would definitely stare. I mean, who in their right mind would walk around in just a bikini? Definitely not me. It also odd how she's exerting so much effort for a guy that she barely knew but thinking about Lucinda, she's willing to exert all the effort just to wipe her friend's worried expression.

Thus, Miyuki walked and walked until she found the group she was looking for. She saw Keita, Lucinda, Akemi, and Shione! There seems to be a fight and all Miyuki could do was stare wide-eyed. What is she supposed to do in this situation?! She barely had time to think as she saw one of the men swung a bat towards Shione and immediately, Miyuki's blood ran cold. The scene before her was too much!

Miyuki felt the panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in her abdomen. Tension grew in her face and limbs, her mind replaying quick flashes of memory. A man slamming the door. The sound of glass shattering. A broken bottle. The smell of alcohol. Her aunt screaming. A knife. Her breathing became more rapid, more shallow. Purple eyes scanned the area and the panic grew. In seconds she was standing right in her spot, her only movement the trembling of her limbs and salty tears staining her cheeks. There she stayed, unaware of what's happening around her until she found the feelings had passed. She had no idea how long she was standing there but her eyes can finally see her friends.

Though she could still hear each of her breaths, rasping just the same as when she had flu - she focused her attention to her friends who seemed ignorant of her presence. She watched Shione lead the trio towards a car before calling out to them softly.

"G-Guys?" she rasped, her voice just above a whisper. She was uncertain if the group heard her but she didn't dare to move from her spot. She was a bit ashamed that instead of helping her friends, she just stood there and let panic consume her.

Thus, she bit her lip and decided to let them leave, knowing full well that they are fine. She decided to walk home just so she can think and be left alone.

Little did she knows that a terrible idea, for someone was stalking her from the shadows.​

Location - Haruhi's Villa, Kitchen Villa's Garage
Mentions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova), Keita (@Kurogane86), Lucinda (@xLarius), Shione (@Accelerator), and Akemi (@MaryGold) | Interactions:

"Oh, damn, the situation with that Keita looks serious," said Alexander once he realized that practically everyone, especially Haruhi, went into full panic mode when they found out that Keita ran out from the villa. He seriously didn't know who that guy was, but after seeing his beloved Haruhi so worried triggered Alexander's instincts of doing whatever it takes to make her happy. Luckily for him, Haruhi, as expected from the amazing Lovers Club's president she is (you better fight him if you think otherwise), came out with a plan. She wanted to split everyone into two groups, those who will search for Keita outside, and those who will stay in the Villa just in case he decides to come back. Honestly, he was kind of tired, and after eating lunch, he didn't want to do much. So, his best plan was to just stay in the Villa, along with Reina. He knew his childhood friend good enough to know she was like a lazy kitty that prefers to stay indoors and do nothing.

However, Alexander also knew that Haruhi would join the search party for Keita. Sighing, the Tsundere Tanuki rubbed the back of his head with his right hand, thinking about what he should do. "Whatever, man, I guess I'll be joining the search party as well if she goes," he thought. "I want to spend as much time with Haru-chan as possible, even if I have to do things I don't want to."

Nodding with a newfound determination, Alexander smirked and slowly walked toward Haruhi. "Alright, Haru-chan, I'll be joining you in the search party," he said once he stood beside her. Then, he turned his head to his right and pointed at Reina. "I suggest Reina be in charge of the group that stays here in the Villa. Knowing how she is, I bet she will vote for staying." Chuckling, he looked around at everyone, guessing which of them will stay or join the search party, like some kind of guess game. Doing so, he realized that Shione, Lucinda, and Akemi were nowhere to be seen in the Dining Room.

Sighing with annoyance, Alexander clicked his tongue and place his hands on his hips, shaking his head. "What the hell is wrong with everyone today, damn it?" he thought, tapping his right foot with discomfort, biting his lower lip as he frowned. "It's like if they want to upset Haruhi one way or another. When I find this stupid Akemi and Keita, I'm going to punch their stupid faces."

Not wanting to worried Haruhi more than she was already, instead of telling her about the new missing members of the Club, Alexander quickly walked towards Ryunosuke and lightly bumped a few times his back with his right elbow. "Ne, ne, we have a terrible situation here," he told him, catching Ryunosuke's attention as he turned around to look down at his short best friend. "Shione, Lucinda, and Akemi are missing, just like Keita. We need to do something about it without letting Haruhi know ab-"

Alexander was cut off by Ryunosuke's shocked yelp once he revealed him the new missing people.

Right after dramatically reacting to Alexander's news, Ryunosuke lifted his head and quickly looked around, scanning everyone that was in the dining room. As his friend said, Lucinda, Akemi, and Shione seem to be missing. Cursing under his breath, Ryunosuke made a run to the kitchen, and once he reached it, he looked around to find the place empty, yet clean. Apparently, before leaving, Keita did clean the kitchen after feeling sorry for not being able to help with the cooking.

Sighing with frustration, Ryunosuke rubbed the back of his head, wondering how in the world they managed to get past his sight. Not only Keita ran away from the Villa, but now Lucinda, and Akemi, which was surprising for Ryunosuke by the fact that they seemed to be enjoying their stay in the Villa. Why they decided to run away from the Villa all of a sudden was a mystery Ryunosuke is trying to figure out now.

"Okay, Ryu, this is the perfect time to use your brain," he told himself, crossing his arms while closing his eyes. "Try to remember everything that happened today... Did you saw something weird with Akemi, Lucinda, and Keita? Maybe you did something that upset them? Oh, no, no, of course, I didn't. They're my friends and so far, they seem to like me, especially Akemi, duh. So, um... What the hell just happened then? Did I said something without thinking that may have upset them?"

Suddenly, Ryunosuke's eyes widened in awe as he finally remembered a private moment he had with Keita when he requested him to have a word with him. There's when he kind of revealed him his feelings towards Lucinda and how he disliked Akemi been all lovey-dovey with her. Ryunosuke, in an attempt to help Keita, encouraged him to do his best to impress Lucinda no matter what. Maybe he encouraged him way too much, and something went wrong.

"Goddamn my stupid mouth and myself!" said Ryunosuke with a growl, facepalming. He DID and SAID something that created this whole chaos. Now it was up to him to go out there, find Keita, scold the crap out of him, apologize for it, and then talk to him about other ways he can approach and impress Lucinda without recurring to do crazy stuff like running away. And on the way, he would scold Akemi too for running away and dragging Lucinda with him. Yep, there's no way the cute and innocent Legal Loli would do something like this and upset Haruhi. No, no, it was all Akemi and Keita. They are the only ones to blame.

Now with a plan, Ryunosuke ran out from the kitchen and was about to head to the garage Haruhi said the cars were located. "Haru-chan, I'll be taking a bike," he told his club president. "I'll be faster on it rather than with a car. I also suggest all of you stay here. I'll bring back Keita, along with Lucinda, Akemi, and Shione. They are missing too."

Alexander widened his eyes as Ryunosuke revealed everyone the bad news he was trying hard to keep as a secret to protect Haruhi. Frowning with anger, he opened his mouth to say something, but Ryunosuke was already gone into the garage. "Hey, Ryu, hold on a second, you idiot!" he said, quickly following Ryunosuke from behind. "What part of not telling Haruhi about this you didn't understand, huh? She may not be showing it, but she's upset about all of this, and I can tell she may be thinking that she's a bad president. Now, she will feel that she lost three more people."

"That's why you need to stay here and be with her, Alexander," replied Ryunosuke, stopping in front of a pink bike beside a green Jeep. He turned around to face Alexander, which blinked in confusion before looking up at him. "You're not the only one that wants Haruhi to have a nice time in this camp. I care about Haru-chan as much as you do, and I bet Shione, Reina, and the rest of the Lovers Club feel the same way. Apart from Akemi, and Lucinda, Haruhi was the first person that treated me with kindness when I joined Bara High. And when she invited me to join her club with Reina, and Shione, I felt that somebody cared about me in that school... And when she called me "friend"... She saved me that day when she called me like that."

Smiling, Ryunosuke placed his hands on Alexander's shoulders. "And now, I'm trusting you to support her while I'm gone, okay? There's something I need to do with Keita. And, between you and me, I believe that Haruhi will feel better if you're by her side."

As he heard those last words, Alexander's cheeks turned a deep shade of pink, but after imagining himself standing next to Haruhi, comforting her, a delighted smile crept over his lips. Realizing he was getting lost in his wild thoughts and right in front of Ryunosuke, Alexander shook his head and took off his hands from his shoulders. "F-F-Fine then," he said with his cheeks still pink. "I'll stay and make sure Haruhi is okay and watch over the rest of the club. I'll call you if Keita or the others come back. Be careful out there, okay? The last thing we want now is you ridiculously hurting yourself with a bike."

Scoffing, Ryunosuke smiled with a smug as he took the pink bike, which he believed it was from Haruhi, and got on it. "Alex, my dear Shota-kun, you're in front of a professional bike rider," he said, and lightly smacked the top of the bike with his right hand. "Don't worry! This bad girl and I are like one." Clicking his tongue, Alexander shook his head, and walk over the garage door, pressing a button beside it that opened the door. "Try not to go too far away from the villa, okay? And stay away from cars."

Ryunosuke chuckled. "Okay, Mom, I promise to be safe."

Alexander scoffed and turned around to face Ryunosuke, then gestured him to go. "Get out of here, baka."

Ryunosuke Akiyama
Mentions:
Haruhi, Keita, Shione, Lucinda, and Akemi | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)

It was a good thing that Ryunosuke knows Yokokami city like the palms of his hands, as it was something that was required to become a member of the Yakuza gang he used to belong. It was something he wanted and was trying his best to bury in his past, but no matter what he does, that part of him always seemed to find a way to torment him. However, knowing this whole city wasn't that bad, and right now, that acquired knowledge is of great help.

After leaving Haruhi's villa, Ryunosuke began to pedal as fast as his body could, not minding the sudden burn and sting his legs were feeling. The lives of his beloved friends were at risk, and even when he didn't know that for sure, he just had a strange feeling in his heart. He knew that his friends needed help immediately, and he prayed to whichever god that was watching over them from the sky to find them in time. He won't and will never forgive himself if something happens to Lucinda, Keita, Akemi, or even Shione. He simply won't be allowed himself to ask for forgiveness. He already lost one important person in his life, and that was it. He will lose all sense of living if something happens to these newfound people that kindly opened their hearts to him and called him "friend".

"I... I should start by looking in the city," thought Ryunosuke, breathing heavily as he was pedaling the bike at full speed and with no time to rest. And it was thanks to that that he managed to reach a town near Haruhi's villa quicker than he expected.

When he found a parking lot exclusively for bicycles, Ryunosuke securely left Haruhi's bike and quickly began his search of his friends on foot, shouting their names and asking nearby people of they have seen them by describing each of them. The town was quite crowded today, especially at this time of the evening when a lot of clubs, bars, and other entertaining places were about to open. Ryunosuke also knew this wasn't a place you wanted to be at night because it was the perfect time for gang members to come and hangout.

"Shit, I need to find Keita," Ryunosuke said, strolling through the streets of the town in a rush. Knowing Keita's infamous background and because of his intimidating appearance, Ryunosuke knew he would be an easy target for gang thugs. This wasn't a good place for high school teenagers to be, especially Lucinda. The poor innocent angel must be scared as hell. Extremely worried for his friends, Ryunosuke kept searching the town for his friends, unbeknownst that Miyuki was somewhere in the town as well, being stalked by a creep that spotted her when she followed from behind Akemi, and Lucinda.

Long minutes later, Ryunosuke didn't found anybody. Tired like hell, he stopped near a group of benches to catch his breath. He was breathing heavily, sweating a lot, and his feet and legs were done for. Yet, he was refusing to just give up. He just couldn't.

"There... There must be other places I haven't look up yet," he said to himself, wiping some sweat from his forehead with the right sleeve of his T-shirt. After feeling a little rested, Ryunosuke took a deep breath before standing up, his legs trembling, numb with pain. Gritting his teeth to ignore the pain, Ryunosuke turned around and when he was about to walk, his phone began to ring, and when he took it out from his left pocket, he read on its screen that it was an incoming call from Alexander. Widening his eyes, Ryunosuke quickly tapped the screen to answer the phone.

"Please, tell me we have some good news about them!" he said out loud, almost shouting.
"Yes, I got some news," said Alexander. "Maggie just called me and she told me that Shione found Keita, Akemi, and Lucinda. She also told me that Shione managed to take care of a serious situation Keita got into. She refused to give me too many details about what just happened, but honestly, I think is the best if we just leave it like that."

Relieved to finally know that everyone was safe and sound, Ryunosuke let go a deep sight, laughing weakly. "Oh, thank God! They're okay!" he said with a smile, slowly sitting back on the bench. "I was so worried. I couldn't find them anywhere in this town. I guess it was all because Shione was taking care of everything as always. I should've known this before coming here."

"Yeah, but there's a tiny, little problem now, Ryu," added Alexander with a nervous chuckle. "Ah... Um... Well, the thing is that Miyuki is missing from the villa too, and I'm afraid she's somewhere in that town."
"AND YOU JUST FOUND OUT SHE WAS MISSING NOW!?" shouted Ryunosuke with shock, bolting up from the bench. Half an hour has passed since Ryunosuke left the villa and began his search for his friends, and it was getting kind of late and dark already. Knowing about her androphobia condition, Ryunosuke just knew that she will have a really hard time around here if she's not with Shione and the rest.

Taking a deep breath, Ryunosuke nodded as he told himself to just calm down. "Did Maggie told you where Keita and the others located? I'll catch up with hem and see if Miyuki is with them." After Alexander told him the spot where Keita, Shione, Lucinda, and Akemi were, Ryunosuke quickly stood up from the bench and made a run through a sidewalk. He bumped with a few people by accident, to which he said sorry without stopping. However, he didn't realize that he also bumped into a group of thug-looking guys that were pretty much beaten up pretty badly. They were in so much pain that they didn't even have the energy to say something to Ryunosuke when he bumped with them.

When Ryunosuke arrived at the place Alexander mentioned him, it was already too late for him. Shione and his other friends must've gone already. Sighing heavily, Ryunosuke leaned forward and put his hands on his knees, looking down at the ground while trying to catch his breath. "Shit, I'm late," he mumbled, clicking his tongue. They were safe, though, so he was glad for that. He guessed that Miyuki was with them, so, with nothing else to do, the black-haired guy stood up straight and turned around to walk back to Haruhi's bike.

Suddenly, a sudden scream caught his attention and activated his protective instincts. He swore that scream sounded familiar. Quickly turning his head to look around, Ryunosuke saw from the sidewalk across the street in front of him a weird man dragging a young woman from behind. She was screaming for her dear life as she was trying her best to prevent the guy to drag her into a dark alley. Intrigued, Ryunosuke frowned and focused his sight on the female, finally realizing it was Miyuki. Gasping with horror, Ryunosuke didn't think twice in bolting across the street, some cars braking, almost hitting him.

"LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU FUCKING CREEP!" shouted Ryunosuke with rage, once he was getting near the suspicious scene. The man's eyes widened in surprise as he saw Ryunosuke coming in hot toward him, raising his right fist. Cursing, he pushed Miyuki to a wall on the right and turned around to run away.

"You aren't going to make it out of this unpunished, bitch!" shouted Ryunosuke finally catching up the man. Angrily, he grabbed him by his shirt from behind and pulled him aggressively, sending him to the ground with a loud thud. Groaning with pain, the man cursed again, and when he tried to get up to counterattack, Ryunosuke swiftly grabbed him, pulled him up, and then punched him across his face with his right fist. The man scoffed with pain and was sent toward a pair of metal trash bins. The bins made a lot of noise when the man hit them with his body.

"Aight, motherfucker, I had enough of your bullshit!" shouted the man, quickly standing up from the ground. Growling with anger, he picked a trash bin and swing it toward Ryunosuke, which got hit by it on his right shoulder. Gritting his teeth, Ryuosuke felt to the ground, and there's when the man lifted the trash can and threw it at him once again, hitting Ryunosuke pretty badly.

Laughing hysterically, the man turned around while taking out a pocket knife from his pocket. He pointed it to Miyuki. "Okay, get in the fucking alley, bitch. You either have fun with me or you and this idiot are going to die today." Laughing again, the man slowly began to walk closer to Miyuki, licking his lips while looking at her body like the disgusting pig he was.

"Hey, do you think I will let you touch my friend?"

The man suddenly stopped walking as he heard a deep voice behind him. His back felt some cold sweat as he felt as if an evil presence was standing behind him. Swallowing hard, the man slowly turned around, trying to act all intimidating, but he dropped his act as he saw Ryunosuke standing right in front of him, the right side of his forehead and shoulder bleeding. Ryunosuke, however, didn't seem to feel pain. He was standing with a malicious aura around him, with his fists all clenched up and ready to beat the crap out of the bitch in front of him.

"W-What the fuck...?" said the man, taking a step back while lifting his knife at him, his hand trembling. "B-Back off or I'm killing you!"

Without moving, Ryunosuke closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Wanting to take advantage of that, the man was about to pounce at him with his knife, but as if it was some kind of witchcraft, Ryunosuke suddenly disappeared and then appeared closer to him. Opening his eyes, Ryunosuke lifted his fists to attack the man with a series of rapid punches that looked inhuman.

After a quick minute, Ryunosuke stepped back from the man after attacking him. Everything happened so quick that the man looked at himself then at Ryunosuke. Suddenly, a wave of unspeakable pain shook his body, making him groan loudly while falling on the ground on his back, then he passed out. In that minute that happened in the blink of an eye, Ryunosuke punched the man a hundred time on different parts of his body but missed the vital parts on purpose. After all, he didn't want to kill the man. This will probably teach him a life lesson to not mess with the wrong people.

Sighing, Ryunosuke walked toward Miyuki, grabbed her by her hands, and pull her closer to his chest to embrace her with a hug.

"Oh, I'm so glad I arrived in time!" he said, holding her tightly. "My God, Miyuki, coming here alone was reckless and stupid. Something could've happened to you... But... I'm really happy that wasn't the case."

After a long hug, Ryunosuke let go of Miyuki and looked down at her, making sure she was actually okay. He also noticed she also came with on her bikini. "Are you kidding me!? At least you could've dressed in some pants or something more appropriate. You just giving all the creeps around here an invitation to try to do something to you!"

Clicking his tongue, Ryunosuke crossed his arms and looked down at Miyuki with a frown, shaking his head and about to scold her when he was practically all lovely and kind with her five seconds ago.
"Baka! You almost gave me a heart attack when I saw that man dragging you to that alley. You own Alexander an apology too for worrying him. And what about Haru-chan, mmh? How do you think she will feel if she finds out you're also missing from the Villa, heh? You should have told us you would come here to look for Keita, not just run away without having a word with us. You almost got assaulted for that, damn it! Are you listening to me? Don't you ever do this again, baka!"

Honestly, he didn't want to be so harsh on Miyuki. After all, Ryunosuke knew she was just worried for Keita just like everyone back in the Villa, but after seeing her almost getting assaulted by a man, that brought back to him an awful memory he buried in his past a long time ago. He was just too worried for Miyuki but wasn't that good at showing it or at least doesn't know how to.

Last edited:

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Reina (@Iceydaze), Bob, Rain, Ruby (@Rads), Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun), Mami (@MaryGold)
Mentions: Keita (@Kurogane86), Shione (@Accelerator), Ryunosuke, Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Lucinda (@xLarius), Akemi
Haruhi finally felt some relief as most of them seemed to be complying to orders. If everything went smoothly like she wanted it to then they would find Keita in no time and he would be back safely at the villa. Though, she was going to scold him from running off without telling his president. As she waited for the others to figure out what group they were going to be in, Alex came over to her and said that he would be joining her party as well as suggesting that Reina stay at the villa. She nodded at his comment.

However, as she watched her club members get themselves together she was noticing their party had thinned out even more. There were others missing! She glanced over their group, noting all of those who didn't seem to be with them right at that moment. Ryunosuke. Miyuki. Lucinda. Akemi. Shione. Keita.

"Damn it!" she suddenly said out loud. "Does no one in this club listen to me?!" A fire burned around Haruhi as her eyes turned red. She raised up her hand and clenched it so tightly into a first that it shook from rage. Why did more of them have to go off, just after she had said that it was wrong for Keita to do that? Was it pointless for her to even try to manage these kids?!

What if something happened to any of them?

She pulled out her phone again -- wherever she had that thing hiding despite her bikini -- and appeared to dial a number. She placed the phone to her ear and waited for someone to answer. "Hey. It's me. I need you to do that thing we talked about. Yeah. That one," Haru said into the phone. "Thanks." She suddenly hung up and stared at the others.

"Change of plans. No one else is going anywhere. I want all of you in this room until the others come back. No more running off."
She then looked back down at her phone as if she was looking at something on the screen. She then let out a sigh of relief about something but grumbled again at something else. Her fingers moved along her screen as she typed. Then a minute later her phone rang. She picked it up.

"Send a car for those two and get them to the villa as fast as possible," Haruhi commented into the phone. The person on the other side of the phone would know she had been talking about Ryunosuke and Miyuki. Somehow, Haruhi had worked some magic and found out where they were located. "As for the others, make sure they all get into that car and get here as quickly as possible. At least they are all together already and on their way back. Thank you." The other part was clearly about the the rest who had run off. How did she find all of them? She wouldn't ever tell. So it was best for the others to never ask.

She hung up the phone and let out a sigh with her eyes closed. She then opened them and looked over at the others still in the room. "Everyone has been located and should be arriving at the villa very soon. Please take your seats again and wait for their arrival. Feel free to continue on with your meal if you would like." After she had spoken her words, Haruhi had left the room, disappearing into the living room. It was obvious that this situation had bothered her.

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Interactions/Mentions: Ryu​

Miyuki was so lost in thought that she didn't realize where she was going. She was walking for almost half an hour now when she realized that she was in an unfamiliar part of the town. She was about to reach for her phone when she realized that she didn't bring it with her.

The black-haired girl let out a sigh and looked around. She can get a taxi to the villa. It was beginning to get dark and some of the members might notice her disappearance. "I can't let them worry even more." She murmured as she continued on walking, her ears picking up another set of footsteps that were matching hers.

At first, she ignored it. She thought it was just someone passing by but as time went on, her hands trembled and her eyes watered. She can still hear the footsteps behind her. She quickened her steps and hastily looked around for help. She definitely knew that someone was behind her and it didn't bode well. The hairs at the back of her neck were standing and sweat trickled down her neck. With every step she made, she got more and more terrified. The footsteps were getting closer and closer.

"Hey girlie" a gruff voice called to her as she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Ice flooded through her veins. She quickly spun around and took a step back, her hand clutching her chest. At that moment, she thought her heart will explode! Her eyes widened with fear. Her body wanted to run fast for her safety but instead, she remained where she was.

"G-Get away.." she mumbled with shaky breaths, her body on high alert. There was no one around and she couldn't help but feel even more terrified. Why is there no one around?! She can feel the man's eyes on her skin and boy does it make her feel sick.

The man then laughed and spoke, reaching a hand towards her. "That's no way to treat a man, girlie. You're lost and I just want to help" The malicious intent on the man's eyes shook Miyuki to the core. As if she finally found her voice, she screamed.

It seems that was a wrong move. The man in front of her widened his eyes and quickly dragged Miyuki towards the alley by gripping her left arm. She screamed and screamed, hoping someone will hear while she trashed like a worm just to get away but it was no use! The man is just too damn strong for her!

This is it she thought to herself as she closed her eyes, a sob escaping her lips. She was so tired and wearied that her body was starting to give up. Slowly, she was starting to accept her fate and succumb to exhaustion. I'm going to die because of my stupidity. I'm so sorry oka-san. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for not following your words. For not making enough friends. I'm sorry for not spending more time with Lucinda-chan. I'm so sorry I've been mean to the other club members. I'm so sorr-

Just then a shout filled with rage snapped her eyes wide open. Through her hazy gaze, she can see a silhouette of a familiar man and as the man came closer, a gasp escaped her lips. The grip on her arm loosened and Miyuki wasted no time to move. She was about to get away but the man slammed her against the wall before attacking Ryunosuke.

Miyuki was so frazzled that she could barely remember what transpired. She was too scared to even focus! Her eyes were wide with terror, her throat hoarse from all the screaming. She was having a panic attack again! She wanted to help Ryunosuke but what can she do?! She could barely move from her spot.

She was trembling when Ryunosuke embraced her. She buried her face into his chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his shirt. She felt like she's going to physically combust and when Ryunosuke started scolding her and she finally looked at him, she flinched.

Ryunosuke was bleeding.

They say fear brings rage and that's definitely what Miyuki was feeling right now. Rage clawed its way to her heart. her knuckles turned white from clenching her fist too hard, her hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. Her face was red with suppressed rage, and when Ryunosuke started scolding her, she mentally snapped.​

"SHUT UP!" she screamed out of anger, tears pouring out of her purple eyes once again. She was so mad that she cannot think straight! "Why did you save me, you octopus?! You should have left me alone!"

Finally staring right at him, Miyuki's eyes showed so many emotions: relief, sadness, guilt and most of all, admiration. "Why... why did you save me?! Stupid stupid stupid octopus! Now you're hurt and bleeding. I hate you! I hate you so mu-"

It was all too much that her body couldn't take it! Within a few seconds, Miyuki's body went slack and her eyes slowly closed.

Momozono Miyuki just fainted.

Interacts: @Everyone in Dining Hall

2RfbaPg.png

9KIhFgL.png

Yuuta stepped out of the taxi he had taken to Haruhi's wonderful Villa. It had been so long that he almost forgot just how rich that girl's family was. Regardless, it was nice to be back. He felt it was only appropriate to see her again after so long. He couldn't wait to visit the rest of the club too! But, the president would likely love to see him again. She has always been harsh on him, but deep down, he knew she had a soft spot for his ridiculous antics.

Knock Knock Knock!!!

"Hello! The Ace has returned! Haru-hime! Oh Queen of Hearts, your loyal servant has returned!"

No answer. Yuuta was rather displeased by this. There was always someone to come and open the door, wasn't there? He looked around inside. There were lights on, but he couldn't see anyone near the windows. "After I told her I was coming, she didn't have anyone waiting?..." He raised his voice, and called out dramatically, "Oh how you wound me! Do I mean nothing to you?"

No response.

Yuuta was puzzled to say the least. He opened his phone, and looked at the messages. He called Haruhi, which he was finally able to do now that he wasn't long distance. However, she couldn't pick up. At the time she was dealing with other issues, and he just so happened to call in the middle of her conversation. He left a voicemail, however.

"Haruhi~! Guess who's finally back! I messaged you earlier, but you never replied! Do you not check your email any more?"

He waited maybe another five minutes before growing impatient. He started wandering around the villa, looking for any signs. Eventually, he saw the long expanse of the dining hall, and its windows. There was movement inside! He ran up to it, knocking on it, trying to get the attention of the others inside.

That said, it is certainly suspicious when a white haired young man suddenly begins wrapping upon a window. However, he was too excited to meet with the Club again, and woo more girls, as well as talk about the amazing time he had in France. Oh the hearts he must have broken. He was too excited to even read the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Ryunosuke Akiyama
Mentions: Haruhi, Keita, Lucinda, and Akemi | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur)

After noticing how Miyuki was reacting to his burst of anger towards her while scolding her, her body still trembling and with her fists white for been gripped tightly for too long, Ryunosuke finally realized that maybe he was really been too harsh on Miyuki. Sighing deeply and finally silent, the black-haired male swallowed hard and slowly lifted his right hand to wipe away some blood from his forehead what he thought it was sweat, but when he lowered his hand to look at it, he noticed it was blood. The poor guy didn't even realize the right sides of his forehead and shoulders were bleeding. Not critically, but just enough to make him know those wounds needed to be treated right away.

Blinking his eyes twice with slight amusement, Ryunosuke proceeded to wipe the blood with the lower part of his T-shirt. Then, he turned his gaze to look over at Miyuki, and when he was about to tell her something, she finally snapped back at him. Widening his eyes in shock, he took a step back from her just by pure instinct, and just stood there, listening to everything Miyuki had to say to him.

It wasn't surprising for him that instead of thanking him for saving her from the grasps of a disgusting pervert, Miyuki insulted him like she usually did, demanding him to explain of why he saved her in the first place.

Frowning and slowly getting angry, Ryunosuke gritted his teeth and clenched his right fist, giving a death glare at Miyuki. He just couldn't believe she once again been mean to him. He just saved her, for the love of God! What the hell she expected him to do? Just stand there and let that creep do God knows what awful things he was planning to do with her!?

No. Just no. Not even in a million years. That wasn't something Ryunosuke would do. Of course, he would risk his life saving her, and he would do it again if it happens one more time. Miyuki likes it or not.

"No, you shut the hell up, and listen to me, you meanie!" shouted back Ryunosuke, growling with anger as he had enough of Miyuki's insults. "I saved you because I obviously care about you, baka! And not only because you are part of the Lovers Club! It's because... I... I consider you a friend, you stinky Jigglypuff!"

Ah, right. Apparently, Ryunosuke still thinks Miyuki is some kind of weird Pokemon, just like she thinks he's an octopus. This is more than enough proof that these two were meant to be together, I guess. RyuYuki's ship is already sailing, but too bad they just don't realize it.

Ryunosuke was not done yet with Miyuki. He wanted to unload all of his anger towards her, but before he could continue, Miyuki passed out in front of him. Widening his eyes in shock, he quickly stepped closer to her and caught her in his arms, holding her close to his chest. He looked down at her pale yet flawless and beautiful face. Blushing, he swallowed hard with worried.

"Oh, my God, did I just killed her!?" he said loudly, in the brink of freaking out. Quickly, he gently placed his right finger on the right side of Miyuki's neck to check her pulse. He sighed with relief when he found out she was alive. Then, he cursed under his breath, scolding himself for being harsh with her. He couldn't understand that Miyuki ran out from the villa because she was worried about Keita, Lucinda, and Akemi, just like him and everyone in the Villa. Shits happens, and he was certain he would've done the same thing if he was Miyuki.

"I'm such an idiot," he said, holding Miyuki in his arms. Shaking his head, he carefully carried Miyuki in his arms ad turned around to walk away, heading to the Parking Spot where he left Haruhi's bike. On his way towards it, a back, and expensive-looking 4x4 vehicle stopped beside him, kind of startling him. As Ryunosuke stopped walking, a man all dressed in black and with black sunglasses came out from the passenger's door.

"Are you Aisaka Ryunosuke?" the man asked.

Ryunosuke, obviously not trusting a complete stranger, frowned, stepping away from it and holding Miyuki closer to him in a protective way. "Who the hell are you, and how do you know me?" asked Ryunosuke, preparing himself to make a run with Miyuki in his arms.

The man scoffed, and slowly lifted his hands. "Oh, pardon me, young man, I probably scared you," replied the man, smiling wryly. "I'm one of Lady Nakamura Haruhi. She sent me to this town to pick you up as she noticed that you were missing from the Villa." After explaining who he was, and what was happening, the man looked down at Miyuki. "Ah, that must be Momozono Miyuki, yes? Lady Haruhi told us to pick her up as well. It appears she fainted and you are kind of wounded. Please, allowed me to return you to the villa right away, just like Lady Haruhi ordered."

Finally relaxing after knowing that the suspicious man was sent by no other than Haruhi, Ryunosuke sighed with relief, nodding when the man in front of him invited him to give him a quick ride to the Villa. Not losing more time, the man opened the door to the back seats of his vehicle for Ryunosuke and Miyuki. Once inside, the man returned to the car, which finally began to head out of town and into Haruhi's Villa.

1569466933875.png
Alexander Kisaragi
Location - Haruhi's Villa → Kitchen
Mentions: Haruhi | Interactions: Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds)​
Back in the Villa, things were kind of complicated as Haruhi finally realized all the missing people of the Club. She obviously was upset about it even when she did her best to hide it, but Alexander knows her too well to realize she wasn't okay. It was in situations like this that he simply wished to go right to her and give her a warm, tight hug. But, of course, he felt it wasn't the right time or the right place to get all lovey-dovey with Haruhi. This whole situation was serious.

Alexander was holding his breath after not knowing any news from Ryunosuke after he told him that Miyuki was missing as well. He took out his phone from the pocket of his shorts to look at the messages, but there weren't any new ones. He was now getting worried. "Damn it, I hope that idiot is okay,” he thought, swallowing hard while gently placing the top of his phone under his chin, turning his head to his right, thinking worryingly about Ryunosuke and Miyuki.

Then, he heard Miyuki answering his phone after she received a call, and when he saw that she nodded with a pleased expression, Alexander blinked with confusion. When she hanged her phone and directed herself to everyone in the Dining Room, she told them that Keita and the rest of the missing people were found safe and sound.

Alexander closed his eyes and placed his hands on his chest, sighing deeply with a smile of relief. He almost had an internal mental breakdown because of how worried he was for Ryunosuke and Miyuki. Now, he could breathe in peace.

Then, he turned around to go with Haruhi, but he stopped in his tracks when he saw her heading into the living room at the other side of the dining room. Even with the good news that everyone was founded, she probably was still upset that half of the group ran away from the Villa die to some issues still unknown to her. This was supposed to be a camp trip Haruhi planned for relaxing and having fun as a Club, but everything was turning out to be a disaster. So, yes, as the President and the person in charge of everything, Haruhi had the right to feel sad.

Biting his lower lip, Alexander watched Haruhi exiting the dining room. Soon after, he nodded with a slight frown, determined to cheer up and support Haruhi. And there's when he saw it. A weird, strange person trying to sneak into the dining room through the same window Keita jumped out to run away.

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!?" thought Alexander with a mental screaming, sweating nervously with a frozen body while looking at the person trying to enter through the window. He promised Ryunosuke he would protect Haruhi, but also make sure the rest of the team was okay as well, so it was up for him to do something about the imminent danger that was about to unfold.

Without thinking it straight, Alexander took out a random pepper spray Maggie once gave him to protect himself from people that tried to harm him. Shouting a war cry, Alexander charged towards the window, and quickly attacked the stranger by spraying some pepper spray right in its face. Followed by, he threw the pepper spray aside and took out a bat made of foam out of nowhere, like legitimately out of nowhere because that's how things work around here apparently, and began to swing furiously the bat in an attempt to hit the stranger.

"Oh, you messed with the wrong people, bitch!" shouted Alexander, swinging the bat as hard as he could, not realizing it was Yuuta, the long-lost vice-president of the Lovers Club that finally came from a trip.

Last edited:
Kei
Interacting with - Akemi, Shione, Griselda
mentions - lucinda

Kei was ready to accept his fate with his rival at his back. "hey Akemi, If one of us falls here, i just want you to know." he chuckled a bit. "you are a pretty cool guy, and if i had to lose to anyone in my quest for Lucinda's heart." He cleared his throat "i'm ok with it being you." he said as the hoodlums moved in for an attack. Kei threw his arm up blocking an attack from above and sending one of them flying with a headbutt. He snarled as blood started to pour from his forehead. "Come on you bastards!" he yelled out. "come meet THE MAD DOGS of the LOVERS CLUB!" he yelled out as he nudged Akemi. Just as Akemi and Kei squared off against their attackers more seemed to show up, they all surrounded the pair. "TSK, i'm pretty banged up, but i think we can take them." he said as he tried his best to keep his voice from shaking.

He tried to keep his eyes open as blood started to get into his eyes, his arm was numb and most likely broken, his stomach, legs and chest were all bruised up. He didn't know how much longer he could last, but he had to at least hold out, just hold out for someone to show up. Suddenly a shiver ran up Kei's spine as he watched as 5 of their attackers run away scared, he turned around to see a pissed off Shione. "Senpai?" he questioned as her murderous blood lust started to make him feel sick. She jumped into the frey as if it was nothing the big guy that had given Kei so much trouble was annihilated thanks to Shione's technique. It was like watching a battle anime, she was so fast and strong. He tried his best to keep up but she was like an assassin.

when it was over Shione was stopped by Griselda her assistant or whatever her title was, Kei didn't really understand all of that but he knew she was giving her a lecture. They were then joined by Lucinda and Shione where they were lectured for running away. "thank you Sempai, sorry i caused so much trouble i just." he walked up to her close enough to where only she could hear. "i just couldn't stand my past and felt so alone in that house. but now." he smiled and looked her in the eyes. "i feel better knowing that you guys care about me, that and that i'm not the only one with a nickname. what was it again the silver blood countess?" As they were about to leave Kei lumbered over to the private conversation between Griselda and Shione. "please add this to the report." he blurted out. "Shione Sempai saved our lives, If it wasn't for her." he wiped the blood from his mouth. "those psycho's might have done worse. please do not punish Sempai for my stupidity, the only reason she had to use her martial arts was because of my selfishness." he said as he slowly knelt down trying to beg for forgiveness. "i'll do anything to make up for this, so please." he looked up into Griselda's eyes. "please don't report this incident."

Yuuta
Haruhi's Villa
Interacting with: Alexander (@Shinku⭐Kun)

Yuuta's smile quickly turned to confusion as he saw the blond haired boy approach him. He swore he had seen him around Haruhi a few times, but he wasn't a part of the club. Of course soon he wasn't able to see anything as the blond madman assaulted him with a volley of pepper spray. Yuuta staggered around a bit, losing his balance and falling inside the window. It was then that his assailant began beating him senseless with... something soft, but Yuuta was too frightened to even pay attention to that fact.

"Wait, please! It's me! I'm your Vice-President!"

He stayed curled up on the floor in the fetal position, holding his eyes. At last, he managed to stand up and open his eyes, of course they were red and bloodshot as they dripped like a waterfall and his nose ran like a river. He grabbed hold of the bat, looking incredibly frightening given his state.

He looked Alexander dead in the face, his red eyes straining.

"Hello. I'm Yuuta Satoshi, the Vice President of the Lovers Club-
Oh it burns-It's very nice to meet you all."

He couldn't see too well, so he had no idea who else was in the room, meaning he was unable to see all the other members of the club he had met his 1st year in school.

146377ce8b208fa26cd1a5b6919f214ef03756c6_hq.gif

Ryunosuke Aisaka and Alexander Kisaragi
~~~
Location - Haruhi's Villa
Mentions: Haruhi, Shione, Akemi, and Lucinda | Interactions: Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds), Miyuki (@DANAsaur)

Alexander smiled with evil and sadistic expression when he began to beat up the crap out of Yuuta with his foam bat, not knowing that the poor guy just wanted to surprise everyone with his return. However, this probably will teach the guy that the next time he tries to surprise somebody, at least use a real door to enter a place.

Chuckling with a dark purple aura around him, Alexander quickened his bat swings as he didn't want to give the "thief" any chance to react and counterattack him. However, when Yuuta finally was able to shout at him to stop and introduced himself, Alexander snapped out of his sadistic fantasies, slowly stopping his arms. Funny enough, he did found familiar Yuuta's name thanks to Haruhi, Reina, and Shione.

"Why the hell you tried to sneak in through a damn window, you idiot?" asked Alexander with a frown, sighing with annoyance. He shook his head and pointed at Yuuta's slightly swollen face due to the pepper spray. "You can't blame me for reacting like this, okay? This will teach you to use a door to enter a place like a normal and sane person would do. You should at least thank me for the lesson."

Oh, look at that. Instead of apologizing for merciless assaulting Yuuta, Alexander is now scolding the poor guy. This is so him!

Sighing, Alexander threw away the bat before dusting off his hands. Then, he put them on his hips, turning his body to face Yuua completely. "You're late for the camp, by the way," he told him. "Like, really late. You missed a lot of crap around here. However, I do believe seeing you will cheer up Haru-chan. She's kind of depressed for, huh... Let's say a "small convenience". Come with me. Let's meet up with her."

With a nod, Alexander turned around, but before walking away, he turned around once again to face Yuuta. "Ah, right. You should clean and fix up your face. Haruhi will definitely freak out if she sees you like that. Wash up your eyes with some water. That will help a lot. And if you dare to tell her that was me, I will deny everything and accuse you with my lawyer." Did Alexander just blackmail an innocent person?

As he was about to leave, Alexander's ears perked up at the loud honk of a car outside the villa. With his eyes wide open, Alexander quickly rushed outside through the kitchen, hoping to finally see Keita and all the missing members of the Club.

However, once he opened the door and stepped aside, the only tragedy Alexander found was Ryunosuke stepping out of the black vehicle with a fainted Miyuki in his arms. And noticing some visible wounds on his forehead wasn't helping either. He froze in his position for a while as his brain tried to process what the hell his eyes were witnessing. He definitely was at the brink of a panic attack, but after not knowing what just happened between Ryunosuke and Miyuki, Alexander just smiled wryly, a cold sweat beginning to form in his forehead.

Clearing his voice and once Ryunosuke carefully walked to his position, Alexander looked up at him, signaling Miyuki with his right hand.

"Huh, pardon me, partner, but what the hell just happened to Miyuki?" Alexander asked, trying his best not to lose his composure. "Is she dead? Did you just killed Miyuki and had the audacity to show up here with her corpse in your arms like a depressed knight would do if his princess dies? And what the hell just happened to you? You looked like you just came from a warzone carrying your dead teammate. Oh, my God, when Haruhi sees this she will-"

"Oh, my God, shut up and calm down your testicles, Alex," replied Ryunosuke with a slight frown of annoyance. "She just passed out, okay? I can't believe you're so heartless to think that I murdered Miyuki. With friends like you, I definitely don't need enemies. Geez."

Sighing, Ryunosuke shook his head before stepping inside the Villa, bumping Alexander out of his way. "I'm bringing her to her room. She just needs to rest for a long while." Alexander nodded. "Okay, but can you tell me what the hell just happened then?" the blonde Tanuki asked Ryunosuke with a clear confusion all over his face, closing the door behind him as he turned around to follow Ryunosuke from behind. "She clearly fainted for something that happened to her in that dangerous town."

For now, Ryunosuke decided to ignore Alexander and kept walking through a hallway that leads to the Guests Rooms.

Gasping offended as he realized what Ryunosuke was doing, the blonde Tanuki puffed his cheeks with air and pouted cutely. "Oi, oi, that's just plain rude, Ryu!" he said, following from behind. "You can't just hide whatever happened there! Please, tell me! I won't leave you alone until you spill out the beans! Oi, Ryu! Stop ignoring me!"

Once they reached Miyuki's room, Alexander opened the door for Ryunosuke, which stepped inside with caution. The last thing he wanted to do was to hit Miyuki's head with stuff around him or a wall. As he looked around, he found a bunk bed in a corner of the room. Nodding, Ryunosuke walked towards it before finally gently laying down Miyuki on it.

Sighing with relief after finally dropping some weight from his arms, Ryunosuke stepped back from the bed and turned around, lifting his arms to stretch his whole body widely. Some bones in his back and arms cracked into place, making him sigh with relief. After a minute, he slowly turned around again and stepped closer to Miyuki, looking down at her. He observed her silent and calm face for a while, his dark brown hues sparkling. There's when he realized that Miyuki is also a total beauty even when not awake and telling him such mean things. He knew it was all due to her androphobia, but it was still kind of annoying and hurtful for him. Funny enough, though, he was a little accustomed to the "octopus" nickname by this point, finding it cute.

"Ah, checking out Miyuki now that she can't practically say something, huh?" said Alexander with a chuckle, stepping beside Ryunosuke. Blushing faintly, Ryunosuke moved his head to look down at him before looking back at Miyuki, clicking his tongue. "I definitely wasn't doing that, baka," he replied, his blush darkening with embarrassment as he realized Alexander caught him in the act.

As Alexander chuckled once again, Ryunosuke slowly took off his T-shirt and leaned closer to Miyuki, gently covering her torse and most part of her legs with it. After all, she was still wearing her swimsuit, but lucky enough she had some shorts.

"I'm so loving this RyuYuki ship, man!" thought Alexander with a giddy smile as he stared at the scene in front of him, screaming internally like a fanboy about his secret ship. He also knew Haruhi will feel the same once he tells her about it.

Once he made sure Miyuki was comfortable, Ryunosuke stepped back from her and turned around, beginning to leave the room. "We should go. Miyuki will probably freak out if she finds us here staring at her like a pair of creeps," he said. Alexander scoffed, and turned around, lifting his right index finger. "Excuse, but you're the only one that was staring at her, sir," he replied with a smirk. "And I can't even swear you were definitely checking her out."

Blushing deep red, Ryunosuke widened his eyes and quickly turned around, pointing at the exit of the room. "Let's get the hell out of here, baka! And stop saying such weird things! Somebody may hear you!"

Laughing, Alexander and Ryunosuke exited the room, silently closing the door behind them and leaving Miyuki to rest.

Hours Later - 7:00 PM
In the Living Room of the Villa, Ryunosuke and Alexander were sitting on cushions in front of a short table. There were bags of chips, some candy boxes, and cherry pop sodas on it. There were just killing some time and relaxing after having such a weird and tiresome first day at the camp.

Smiling like an angel, Alexander grabbed a box of original Skittles and poured some candies on his right hand before opening his mouth and tossing the heavenly goodness inside. As he munched, he swung his body from one side to the other. Ryunosuke, which was in front of him, was reading a manga, taking a sip from his cherry pop soda once in a while.

"I'm glad that Keita, Lucinda, and Shione came back safe and sound," said Alexander after a while, breaking the pleasant silence. With a couple of blinks, Ryunosuke lowered down his manga to look at Alexander. "And Akemi," he said while grabbing his drink. "Akemi was with them too, remember?" Alexander looked to his right with a scoff, pouting with a shrug. "Eeeh... Really? Oh, yeah, I forgot about him! Woopsie! Silly me!" Ryunosuke shook his head with a sigh, still trying to figure out why Alexander has such a hard grudge against the poor Akemi that literally did nothing to him. The guy have even tried to befriend and get closer to him, but with no avail.

"Oh my God! I forgot about something important Haruhi wanted to make tonight!" shouted Alexander with a shocked expression out of the blue. Ryunosuke tilted his head in confusion. "And that is..."

Alexander frowned and smacked his hands against the table. "The fireworks, Ryu! Haruhi wanted to bring everybody to the beach at night and surprise them with fireworks. I totally forgot about it!" With a sigh, Ryunosuke rolled his eyes and went back to reading his manga with a smile. "Ugh, drop the drama and relax," he said. "We can totally do that the night before leaving this place, Alex. It will be the perfect way to end this camp, don't you think?"

Alexander looked at Ryunosuke with an annoyed expression but slowly relaxed, looking away from him. "Well, you do have a point there," he mumbled with a nod. "Yes, that can work. I'll let her know that if she asks me. Try to sill keep this as a secret until that day then." Ryunosuke nodded before taking grabbing some chips from a bag and tossing them in his mouth, munching silently while reading and Alexander returned to happily enjoy his candies break like a child.

Attachments

• 1572661525116.png
    1572661525116.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: ScarletNova

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Bob, Rain, Ruby (@Rads), Alex and Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun)Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Lucinda (@xLarius), Mami and Akemi (@MaryGold), Keita (@Kurogane86), Shione (@Accelerator), Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds)
Mentions:
Being in another room entirely, Haruhi was completely unaware of the extra calamity unfolding in the dinning room upon Yuuta's arrival and to his arrival itself. She was much more focused to those she had been calling on her cell as she waited for the return of the rest of her club members. When all of them finally returned to the villa, Haru had one of Japan's top doctors helicoptered in to take a look at each one of them and fix up their injuries. Of course, Shione was great at first aide but Haru felt like considering the intensity of some of their interactions, it was best to have someone with years of medical education and training to make sure everyone was taken care of properly and that each one of them would be alright.

After that was all taken care of and everyone had their wounds patched up, Haru set about scolding each one of those who decided to run off without her permission or knowledge and warned them not to do it again. Hopefully, they would realize what their actions had caused and learn from their experience. After that, Haruhi let out a big sigh and then let them go to rest or do whatever else they needed to do now that they were back at the villa. She had a feeling some of them might want to talk to each other.

As for Haruhi, she had disappeared again for a little while. It seemed she had to make a few more calls because of the situations that had occurred. But in the end, it seemed that everything turned out alright. Well, besides lunch. She was pretty sure some of them didn't eat any lunch.

They would just have to wait until dinner then! It was their own faults anyway! Haru thought with her cheeks puffed out into a pout.

--- :heart: ---
When the sun finally went down and it had become late enough, they all got dinner ready and finally enjoyed a proper meal together, with no one running off this time around. Once dinner was all finished and cleaned up, Haruhi let the others go off to spend some time doing what they wanted to do. Meanwhile, she finally focused on the fact that a certain person who had been missing for a while was suddenly there with them.

"Yuuta? Where the heck have you been all this time?!" Haruhi commented as she looked over towards the once missing Vice President. "You just disappeared one day and I haven't heard from you since!" It was clear Haru was unaware of where Yuuta had been, meaning that she probably didn't get any messages he may have sent to her. She smacked him a few times on the top of the head with a newspaper for what looked like a disappearing act to her.

But then she released a sigh. "Well, wherever you've been. It's good to have you back," she muttered. "Glad to at least see that you knew we were here and didn't look for us anywhere else. Now that you're here, you might as well get to know everyone some more since you've been gone so long. And we have some new members since then too, so go mingle. But, uh...don't go flirting you're way through all the girls mister. I don't want Miyuki running to me telling me some creepy bishounen's trying to seduce her or find you dead on the floor because you went after someone else's girl."

Haruhi pushed Yuuta off to chat with others then checked on each of her members briefly. She let out a sigh as she did so, the days events still playing on her mind. Why had they not listened to her? Why did they run off so easily anyway? Was she not doing her job all that well? Perhaps she wasn't as great at being president as she thought she was. She rubbed the back of her neck as she sighed again, her eyes falling down towards the ground. It was probably best to not tell them about 'that'. 'That'. Yeah, they couldn't know about 'that' and she would do whatever she need to make sure they wouldn't know. It was best they didn't know. It was best if she just acted as she normally did. After all, she was the president. They couldn't see her like this. She smacked her cheeks.

She forced a smile onto her face and got herself back into character. "Alright! Time to figure out the next part of this training camp," she commented to herself. She looked around the room for a moment.

"Where's Alex? Alex!?"
she called out. She walked around the villa to look for him, finding him with Ryu in the living room. She placed one hand on her hip and another pointed straight at Alex. "I need you!" Her cheeks were still slightly red from smacking herself in the face.

• Spicy
Reactions: Stray Shinku

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner

Interactions/Mentions: Haruhi | Ryu | Lucinda
tumblr_mb3fp9QkBJ1qeysf2o1_500.gif

One glance was all it took for her to stare and blush as glitters and sparkles flew around them. Ryunosuke was holding her hand! And for the first time in her life, Miyuki didn't know how to react.

She felt frozen on her spot while she kept staring at Ryunosuke's hand. Usually, she would have freaked out by now; perhaps shouting mean things this very second. So why isn't she doing that? Was it because she promised to be his friend?

Miyuki couldn't hear what Ryunosuke was saying as she kept on staring at their hands. Why did it felt so right? Was it normal to feel this way when holding a male friend's hand? Miyuki doesn't know the answer.

Moments had already passed when Miyuki pulled her hand away. There's an unmistakable tinge of pink in her cheeks though she acted like it wasn't bothering her. She also disregarded the fact that her heart felt like it was going to explode any minute. I'm just nervous, that's all.

Nodding her head as she finally understood that Ryunosuke was asking for help, she then leads the way back to the couch. She was still embarrassed around him though she did try to tone it down. "T-This will be the first and last time, okay? I.. I can't let people know we're friends." Blushing harder when she realized that her words sounded harsh, she quickly backtracked to add "I mean, not that I despised you. Or embarrassed that you're my friend! I'm just not used to all of this stuff."

"A-Anyway! Let me see your wounds."

Miyuki leaned in incredibly close, not noticing that her face was mere inches away from Ryu. She was busy inspecting his wounds closely that she forgot about personal space. "Hmm, your wounds seem fine" she commented, her voice so soft it's barely above a whisper as she started covering him with band-aids, making sure to be as gentle as possible. "I think it will heal in a couple of days. Just don't be s-stupid and get it infected or anything."

Placing a band-aid to cover his last wound, Miyuki kissed it out of habit. "There! Now you're all-," The black-haired female stopped her words as she realized what she had done. SHE. FREAKING. KISSED. RYUNOSUKE.

Like a robot that malfunctioned, her cheeks became extremely red before steam came out of her head. She can't believe she just did that! Miyuki quickly and clumsily scrambled away from Ryunosuke to sit on the opposite side of the couch, making sure to keep a far distance between the two of them. Oh, how she wished the couch would swallow her whole! She was so embarrassed she was looking anywhere but Ryu. "T-That was.. um..."

Thankfully, Haruhi came to save her! Miyuki could hear the heavens singing as the president started announcing the second part of their training camp activity: to find a treasure chest. She also thought she saw a holy light surrounding their beloved president when it was decided that everyone will be in random groups.

Thank heavens! I wish I get paired with Lucinda! Or anyone else but that octopus head. I don't think I can face him right now.

But fate (or someone else) was toying with her. Lo and behold, Haruhi pulled out her name with none other than the guy she wants to avoid, Ryunosuke.

Gaping like a fish, Miyuki looked at Ryunosuke then at Haruhi. The game must be rigged! "Haruhi-sama" she called out to their president, her cheeks getting red once again as she tried to reason with her. "Can I be paired with someone else? It's just... well, I don't think me and Ryu-, I mean, octopus head should be paired right now."

"C-Can we pair up, instead?"

Last edited:
Interactions: Bob, Rain, Ruby (@Rads ), Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun )Miyuki (@DANAsaur ), Lucinda (@xLarius ), Mami and Akemi (@MaryGold ), Keita (@Kurogane86 ), Shione (@Accelerator), Haruhi (@ScarletNova)

It was then that Yuuta heard the voice of his president before squinting his stinging eyes at her. Almost instantly, his eyes lit up with glee as he seemed to almost float towards her. He extended his arms out for a hug. Haruhi! It's so good to see yo-Gah!" His heartwarming reunion was interrupted but the sudden assault of black and white before he fell to the ground with a steaming lump on his head. He quickly sat up with his legs crossed, his eyes miraculously healed, and called back at her.

"What do you mean you haven't received any of my messages! I was in France, so I couldn't really call or text, but I emailed you everyda-" He had pulled out his phone to show her the emails. That was when he saw his grave blunder.

queenofherts

All this time he had been off by one letter and he never noticed it. "Suddenly the one reply I got from the person asking if I needed sound equipment makes sense... Anyway, mistakes are mistakes and I have returned to the club that I love so much. As well as the ladies." He blew a kiss to all the girls in the room.

Everyone eventually returned, for better or for worse, and it was time for Yuuta to reacquaint himself with them. Once everyone was in the room, Yuuta took the stage and bowed to everyone. "Hello everyone, my name is Satoshi Yuuta. Some of you may remember me from last year being elected for vice president. Of course I remember all of you so vividly!" Having been told by his president not more than two seconds earlier to not flirt with everyone, he moved to Lucinda. "Oh soft Lucinda, you are still so beautiful, though you look so solemn. Fear not, I know that for you there will be great things joy. I promise this to you, even if it is a promise that I must make good on." After hitting on perhaps the person who two people would likely not appreciate, he moved on, finding himself gazing upon Shione, her own steely gaze staring back. "And the chilling Shione, no chilling only as the feeling I have as I look upon your beautiful sapphire eyes. Deep and blue, they are as chilling and twice as magnificent as the seas." He looked toward Ruby next, extending his hand out to her, and pulling his other to his chest. "And never forgive that I forget Ruby. Though you look upon me with scorn, I simply cannot resist looking back in awe." As he continued, he could have sworn he saw Miyuki somewhere, but she seemed to have evaded his gaze this time. That was until he saw her talking with Ryu. He sighed smiling, and continued on.

After he took his moment with the girls of the club, he looked toward the others who were there. Mostly other guys. He had seen a few of them around before, but now they were with the Lover's Club. "For those who don't know me, I am very pleased to meet you all. I look forward to learning all of your names, and in spite of my extended absence, I will work hard to assist our lovely president in all matters related to our organization."

Last edited: