CLOSED SIGNUPS Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club IC

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Iceydaze

Helter Skelter
DONATING MEMBER
Dragon in a cup
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Historical, Magical, Supernatural, ♥Wuxia/Xianxia♥
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry?
Ruri "Rurin" Kawai

Without realizing their intent to keep her out of the kitchen, Ruri happily agreed to Reina and Haruhi’s suggestions without complaint. “Anything for you Harupon~!” The only problem to charge past was actually getting there. Mamoru already had to carry her over, which Ruri felt bad for. Not wanting to embarrass her shy friend, she settled on powering through instead at the risk of another scolding from Shione.

Knowing there would be some pain, Ruri swallowed the pills Shione was kind enough to give her and made her way over to the kitchen with a small limp. Luckily it wasn’t all that far and she got there fairly quickly. Recalling the instructions Reina gave her, Ruri washed her hands and pulled out all of the dishes and silverware from the cupboards, setting them down on a nearby serving cart that happened to be idling around for no reason.

Grateful for Haruhi’s convenient household items, Ruri used the cart to steady herself and made her way back to the dining room and sat down, carefully wiping down each and every thing she grabbed. Unlike the average person who picked out a particular set, Ruri grabbed them all and stacked them on the table for others to set the table as they saw fit. While she diligently worked on her task, she hummed away the theme of a popular kids show, oblivious the chaos going on in the kitchen, much less everything else around her.

~~~~

As the girls finished setting the table, Ruri was pulled out of her tune by Haruhi’s business tone. Hearing the situation from Haruhi made her heart drop. Shione was a vital part of their crew, all the members were. The thought of losing her was unthinkable. “N-no way! How could they do that?!” Unable to control herself, she abruptly got to her feet, ignoring the sharp pain from her ankle and shook her fist in Shione’s direction. ”Just say the word, Shi-chan. I’ll make them regret the day they ever pushed you around!”

Although she was thoroughly enraged, Ruri still possessed some rationality and quickly calmed herself and sat back down with her arms crossed. “Who are the most eligible bachelors in the club anyway? Is there anyone you find particularly endearing, Shi-chan?” Ruri didn’t want to force anything for her. It was best to at least get that much out of the way, right?

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room
Sergeant-at-Arms
Haruhi ScarletNova ScarletNova
Shione Accelerator Accelerator

Iceydaze

Helter Skelter
DONATING MEMBER
Dragon in a cup
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Passive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Horror, Historical, Magical, Supernatural, ♥Wuxia/Xianxia♥
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry?
Reina Chiaki

After she finished the coffee, Reina made her way back to the dining room with the others. On her way out, she noticed Mami all fresh and clean from their earlier incident. With the sudden recollection, came the realization that her hair and dress was still a mess. With little time to work with, she set her cup on the kitchen counter and ran upstairs for a quick change.

Not wanting to waste any time, she took a five minute shower before changing into a fox onesie and heading downstairs to join the rest of the girls in the dining room. Her rush was apparent as her hair was still dripping wet and her face was still flushed from the heat of the shower. Somehow she had arrived before some of the others and was free to take a seat wherever she liked. Taking a peek at the variety of supplies out, Reina paused, wondering what to do.

Wanting to do as little possible while looking like she was actually working hard, Reina took a seat by Haruhi and began working on folding the napkins to resemble bunny rabbits for the others to place on plates or bowls or wherever they liked. It wasn’t a particularly draining task but it was a dull one. Each fold was precise and the epitome of perfection. When she finished, she set them to the side for the others to arrange and returned to her cup of coffee.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

None?

Accelerator

Deus Lo Vult
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
Varies Depending on How Busy I Get
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Both Passive and Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, Adventure

Tactician| Location: Villa Dining Room | Outfit: Here
Interactions: All the girls (I'm too lazy to tag y'all--- just kidding) Haruhi ( ScarletNova ScarletNova ) Ruri and Reina ( Iceydaze Iceydaze ) Lucinda ( xLarius xLarius ) Miyuki ( DANAsaur DANAsaur ) Ruby ( Rads Rads ) Hagurome ( Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns )

Mentions: Akemi ( MaryGold MaryGold ) Ryunosuke and Alex ( Shinku⭐Kun Shinku⭐Kun ) Keita ( Kurogane86 Kurogane86 ) Mamoru ( Wyborn Wyborn )

Seeing Ruri get so sentimental about her upcoming departure from the club almost made Shione emotional herself. However, the thought of the curly haired girl marching boldly into her brother's office to "make him pay for pushing his younger sister around" was so amusing that she had to hold back a laugh. At the very least, even if it's just words thrown in the spur of the moment, it showed the silver haired girl that there are people in the club outside of Haruhi and Reina that cared about her quitting the club.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Ruri. You're up against someone arguably more influential and powerful than the Prime Minister. Thanks though. I'll tell my brother how much you want to give him a whoopin." Shione said in a grateful manner.

Then Ruri addressed the elephant in the room. Was there really a guy here that Shione likes? If she had to be completely honest with herself... there was none. To this day, she refused to consider the boys in the club as "lover candidates" since she treated every member like siblings. Also, she was certain that she hadn't triggered any "flags" with them yet and from the extensive experience she's had with playing Visual Novels and Otome games, she was well aware that setting up and triggering flags takes time and preparation. Then there's the issue of the males here having their own love interests. Even if she drops the ideal of treating the members as siblings, from what she's seen thus far it seems like Ryunosuke has a thing for Miyuki, Alex OBVIOUSLY has been crushing on Haruhi for quite some time now, Mamoru and Ruri are a match made in heaven but they just haven't realized it yet, and finally it seems like there's something suspicious going on between Akemi and Keita. Shione was certain that Keita has fallen for Lucinda and the latter has also been long time friends with Akemi. So, employing logical thinking and deductive reasoning, perhaps a love triangle is brewing between them. Looks like the future of either a cat lady or a wine aunt isn't far for Shione.

Suddenly, Shione detected another presence in the room, and lo and behold, it was her ever stealthy attendant, Griselda. The fact that she revealed herself to all these people despite how Shione was aware of her preference for working incognito was quite puzzling. Though from the half-solemn, half-flustered look on her face, she seemed to bear some particularly inconvenient news straight from Shiro.

"Pardon the intrusion, young ladies, but I believe the information I am about to relay to you is most vital for increasing the success of your little... operation." Griselda said in an urgent manner. Shione didn't like that pause in the end there. She was aware that Griselda was part of the faction of maids that didn't approve of Shione's carefree and reckless lifestyle, particularly her part in the Lover's Club, but she had not directly voiced her opinion about it to her.

"It seems that Shiro-sama, Shione-sama's older brother, and current Head of the Higurashi Family feels that he was mistaken about something. He had made the conclusion that perhaps the reason why Shione-sama hasn't had a successful relationship yet is that she "swings both ways but she just doesn't know it yet." Thus, the requirements for the success of your operation changes henceforth. Instead of helping Shione-sama find a boyfriend, the gender restriction is lifted and you may pair her up with ANYONE instead so long as both parties end up falling in love with each other. That is all and you may continue your meeting."

Griselda left just as quickly as she arrived after delivering that piece of information, leaving Shione in an entirely new level of embarrassment. Even though this makes things easier for her to remain in the club, the mere fact that Shiro ratted out that Shione may be a bisexual all along made the silver haired girl want to just curl in the fetal position and wish she ceased to exist. Sure she's been curious here and there since she came across the "Yuri" genre some time ago but she was certain that she liked guys. Or did she? They say that spaghetti is straight until it gets wet. And she had been described as tomboyish by several of her peers despite her best efforts to remain the shining example of a normal schoolgirl.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What am I thinking? Deep breaths, Shione. DEEEP BREATHHS" She screamed mentally.

"Ahem... I'd literally pay you all a hundred thousand yen each if you forget what happened just now. As you may have noticed, some of my brother's maids really lack any tact whatsoever. Anyways, I feel like I haven't really established any meaningful relationships with any of the guys yet... or anyone here for that matter aside from the fact that we're friends and acquaintances so I'm essentially at square one." Shione said in a demotivated voice. Griselda's embarrassing speech was still playing in her head like an obituary. After all that, she was certain that her reputation in the club was pretty much ruined. It almost seemed as Shiro planned the entire damn thing in order to force Shione to quit the club out of embarrassment.​

Last edited:

DANAsaur

The Dinosaur Whisperer
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I can play as a passive or an aggressive. Whatever you want, I'm fine with it.
Favorite Genres
fantasy, modern, magical, romance, libertine
Genre You DON'T Like
It's not that I totally hate Scifi, it's just that I'm not good at it.
Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner
Location: Kitchen - Dining Room | Interactions: Ryu and Alex, Haruhi, Shione

​
Miyuki continued working on the salad until most of the boys piled in and entered the kitchen. First off were Akemi and Keita who seemed like they had a fight over something. Not that she saw or heard anything but it’s just that the two boys had bruises at the same time. Either they fought or they stumbled together while hugging each other. It’s possible but... Realizing that she's staring too hard, the black haired female looked away and focused on the salad. More boys entered the kitchen and Miyuki could feel her phobia acting up. She was starting to get self-conscious and clumsy to the point that she almost toppled over the bowl of salad.​
She wanted to leave but it was she's hesitant since God knows what these boys will do to the food. She didn't trust them completely but one glance at the octopus head made her feels somewhat calm and relaxed. He seemed so serious about cooking the chicken to perfection that the black haired female wanted to blindly trust him.​
F-Fine. He can take over the kitchen. I mean, the salad is nearly done and all that's left is the kitchen. Besides! If he mess it up, it’s not my fault! His incompetence has nothing to do with me!
"Alex-chan, I better go" she finally whispered before placing the spoon down. She just finished making the salad dressing and it tasted fine to her. Although it tasted like it lacks something, Miyuki didn't think much about it. "Don’t forget to toss the salad into the dressing before service okay? If we toss it now, the leaves will lose its crunch"
Miyuki was about to leave the kitchen but stopped to steal yet another glance at Ryunosuke who's still busy with the chicken. For a moment she just stared before snapping out of it as ridiculous thoughts poisoned her mind. There's no way Ryunosuke looks good grilling chicken while he's sweating profusely and that trail of sweat is going down his shirt! I really need to get out of the kitchen. The heat is starting to get me Red faced, Miyuki suddenly blurted out in a loud voice "I'm leaving! Don't forget to taste the salad dressing before serving it!"
Too embarrassed, Miyuki quickly left the kitchen and entered the dining area just in time to hear Haruhi's words that Shione was given an ultimatum. "What?" Miyuki could feel her worry settling in. Shione can't leave! Everyone in the lover's club is important and had a role to fulfill! Without Shione, things will definitely be chaotic. No one can do Shione's job like she does. Besides, the lover's club is like her second family! Shione leaving will feel like how her dad left her.​
Haruhi continued on talking as the other members talked as well. As usual, Miyuki just stood on her spot and blended in the background while her mind was starting to formulate events that could help their dear friend. Maybe do the cliché ones? Or set her up with a blind date? I'm sure the club can find a guy who's perfect for Shione!
She was about to voice out her thoughts when out of nowhere a maid suddenly appeared telling them that Shione might swing both ways. Poor little Miyuki had no idea what that means but based on the explanation, she kind of understand it. So we need to find anyone who likes Shione. May it be a girl or a boy
Just then a wild idea clawed into her mind. It was crazy and in a way stupid but if executed correctly it will work. Besides, with such a little time frame it’s one of the plausible plans.​
"Um.." taking a deep breath and trying to build up her courage, Miyuki began speaking "...what if.. we.. I mean, Shione and I.. try?"
"Hear me out" she immediately reasoned, her face red and her voice loud in hopes it will stop them from thinking she's crazy and stop them from judging her. "We have limited amount of time and I am certain Shione's brother wanted to see immediate results. Since I have a phobia of men wouldn't it be logical to pair us up?"
"B-But of course n-not as a couple right away! Maybe just as friends? W-We can pretend we're lovers so that we can have more time while the team try to find someone who will really be your true love."
Already feeling more than embarrassed, Miyuki quickly covered her tomato red face and curled up into a ball in hopes the floor will open up and swallow her whole. "I just want Shione to stay with us! She's a valuable member of the Lover's Club and and.." Tears were threatening to fall out of her eyes but she tried so hard not to let it all. She doesn't want anyone to think she's being overly dramatic about everything. "...and she's family! We're supposed to stick together and not leave anyone behind"

Iceydaze

Helter Skelter
DONATING MEMBER
Dragon in a cup
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Passive
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry?
Reina Chiaki

Reina also found Ruri’s suggestion rather adorable. She’d pay some serious money to watch it go down. Hiding her smile behind her mug of coffee, Reina turned her attention to Griselda who stepped forward to help. When she boldly pointed out Shione’s sexual orientation before the group, Reina was so shocked she nearly choked on the sip she had taken and quickly grabbed a handkerchief to cough into, nearly spilling her drink in the process.

For its own safety, Reina set the mug down on the table and turned to look for a reaction from Shione only to find that the girl had kept her composure, a trait that only added to their tactician's charm. Reina couldn’t help but smile fondly at her. The smile faltered once their event planner made a suggestion. ‘Can Miyuki even pull something like that off?’ Reina tilted her head to the side as she wondered to herself. Looking at Miyuki, she was already tomato red from simply suggesting it. It was clear Miyuki didn’t think ahead here. Their adorable little event planner was like a cute little bunny, meant to be treated with utmost care.

At that thought, Reina made her way to Miyuki’s side and pulled her chair out with her on it and exerted enough force to tilt the chair back. Although Reina wasn’t the strongest by far, Miyuki wasn’t exactly heavy either. Not even bothering to warn the poor girl, Reina tenderly brushed Miyuki’s hair out of her face, carefully tucking it behind the girl’s ear. With the black silky strands out of the way, she gently caressed her face, her fingers sliding down to lightly pinch the girl’s chin to keep her from running off as she leaned down to face her properly.

An expert in the field, Reina kept her lips mere centimeters from touching Miyuki’s. She had no intent on stealing her first kiss and only wished to prove a point. However, even she couldn’t help but appreciate Miyuki’s lips looked rather soft and were like pink little cherry blossom petals, carrying the promise of sweet passion that could lure even the most patient man over, much less someone as inexperienced as herself.

Finding herself distracted from the original plan, Reina tore her eyes away from Miyuki’s lips and stared into the girl’s purple eyes with her own. “Miyuki. What capabilities do you have to even make such a suggestion?” Feeling her own heartbeat quicken as the realization of what she just did hit her, Reina snapped out of the role and backed off,carefully setting Miyuki’s chair back down on all fours. Seemingly unbothered, she returned to her seat. “If Miyuki changes her mind, then I don’t mind volunteering as well. At the very least I can act the part.” Reina suggested before returning to her drink, calmly taking a sip as if nothing just happened.

Role:

Extra:

Interactions:
Villa Dining Room

Funding Member

Onesie

Miyuki DANAsaur DANAsaur

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
12:00am-4:00am
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Female
I don't know, it varies and depends on the RP. If it's someone else's rp, I'll probably be pretty passive. If it's mine or we're working together, I can be both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm not too into doing horror, apocalypse, zombies, or mecha unless maybe there is a twist or another element that might interest me.

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Dining room
Interactions: Reina and Ruri ( Iceydaze Iceydaze ), Shione ( Accelerator Accelerator ), Hagurome ( Elusive Thorns Elusive Thorns ), Ruby ( Rads Rads ), Miyuki ( DANAsaur DANAsaur ), Lucinda ( xLarius xLarius )
Mentions: The boys in general
It was nice to see that a lot of them were genuinely upset about the news and that they really wanted to do something in order to help Shione, even if it apparently meant having Ruri go to Shione's brother and beat him up. But Haru was pretty confident that that wasn't going to be the best plan. She was about to speak again but Shione herself explained why that probably wouldn't be the best idea. Still... If Shione's brother really thought that Haru was going to let Shione quit just because he wanted her to, well he had another thing coming. And if their plans here wouldn't work then that man was going to have an interesting visit by a certain club president with a certain family last name. A family who was also arguably more influential and more powerful than the Prime Minister as well.

Just as Haruhi was going to speak up again, another interruption happened, courtesy of a certain maid who seemed to be forgetting that she was still considered a guest at this villa and this club retreat. And Haruhi would appreciate that a guest didn't go changing their plans while embarrassing their lovely Shione in the process. Haruhi made a faint grumble at this commotion as Shione tried to get them all to forget what the maid just said.

Though...Haru probably shouldn't tell Shione or any of them for that matter, that there was never anything that got passed Haruhi's reports and files on them. But that wasn't time for that right now.

Haruhi was caught out of her thoughts when cute little Miyuki suggested that she pretend to be Shione's girlfriend and fool her brother into thinking she had a relationship. It was surprising that such a shy girl would suggest herself for something like that. She was just a sweetie, wasn't she? Reina then suddenly seemed to test the girl, showing her that that plan would probably be harder than it sounded.

It got pretty steamy in there between those two girls. And Haruhi was starting to honestly wonder about those two for a few seconds, but she knew what the real ship was. But Haru probably shouldn't mention that Miyuki X Ryunosuke t-shirt she had though. Finally, Haruhi raised up her hands to try to get some order for her to speak again and solve the problem. Knowing the boys, they would probably be showing up soon.

"Hold on. Hold on everyone. We're going to stick with the original plan for now. So, focus on the boys," Haru stated. They didn't have time to fool around. They had to be serious with this. If by chance Shione happened to find interest in one of the girls here while they were helping then they would work with that, but for now, they were going to focus their plan on the boys. Because they didn't have time to go through everyone here.

"A pretend relationship will only be our last resort if we can't seem to find someone within our time limit. Tricking Shione's brother would be tough and should only be used if we can't find a real relationship. If that's the case, then I'll figure out the pretend relationship when the time comes. But for now we'll stick with the original plan," Haruhi stated. "I'm sure dinner is about ready and the guys will be coming in here soon. So, keep it in mind but don't go telling them unless you know for sure that it's someone who won't work for Shione and who actually might be able to help us in this situation."

She gave them all a reassuring smile. "Don't get discouraged because I won't let Shione quit," Haru said. "And have I ever let any of you down yet." Haruhi wasn't good at not getting what she wanted, and she wasn't going to start giving in to others yet. She was too stubborn and bossy for something like that to happen.