Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
jZOtnlt.png

Warning.
This roleplay will contain themes of suicide, depression, self-harm, addiction, and other things related. If you are sensitive to these topics, I suggest proceeding with this roleplay cautiously.

WELCOME TO AICO.

The corporation that Gets You Back To Loving More.

As the effects of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine depletion continue to ripple through our nation, mental illness and psychiatric disaster continues to expand. In the face of this very real threat, world leaders from every country are quickly uniting behind one solution: the Instant Mood Fixer.

More reliable than the medication you’ve been prescribed, more stable than your central nervous system, and far safer than illegitimate, unregulated alternatives such as cocaine or methamphetamine… IMF truly is a new advancement for a new era. IMF will free up our sorrows, giving individuals, friends, and families the vital chance they need to love, smile, and grow. IMF will allow us to rebuild the mental health world, restore order to the nation, and begin looking forward, investing once more in our collective destiny.

Welcome to the future of mood regulation.

WELCOME

AiCo is the leading global provider of mental health medications, philanthropy, sustainability, and advancement. It’s all part of our unflagging commitment to creating more love, solving mental health problems, ensuring positivity, and building a new tomorrow, today. From psychology and drug manufacturing to communications and counseling to technology and security and beyond, no one does more to advance our society, and no one cares more about the people living in it. Decades of psychology and medical evolution, research, and collaboration have served to keep AiCo the number one mental health care company in the nation.

We are devoted to seamlessly integrating into every aspects of our employee’s and customer’s lives. We believe in creating opportunities and bringing progress to communities struggling to overcome mental issues around the nation. We operate thousands of businesses and employ thousands of people around the country. And through it all we remain guided by our core principles of service, innovation, and a pioneering spirit.

Never has the relationship between AiCo and you been so important as it is in the wake of the Instant Mood Fixer™’s grand release. As the nation begins to flourish, smile, feel whole, and regrow, AiCo stands proudly right where it has always been — right there with you, leading the way. That’s why we like to say AiCo is striving to make you "Get Back To Loving More™."

In the coming months, AiCo will continue to be there for you in so many ways. With our brand new employee building, built with the latest technology to ensure the security of your positivity, we hope you will join our workforce to make you and the whole world a brighter, happier, more loving place. We look forward to officially welcoming you to the AiCo family!

PLOT

It seems like the world needs more mental help access with every year that passes by. Suicide rates climb dangerously, depression and unhappiness becomes the number one fear in the nation, and heartbreak seems to be more common than being in a relationship. You are no exception. You have tried everything, and you mean everything, to relieve yourself of your pain and suffering yet nothing seemed to be working. Until a few years ago when something ingenious came into fruition.

A well-known Japanese corporation by the name of AiCo released into the market a product called the Instant Mood Fixer. This consumable and sweet-tasting antidepressant took over the psychiatric world and you were lucky enough to get your hands on it. For a few years you bought into that glistening drink and it was a huge success, not just for you, but for everybody. While you drank every drop of that bright pink bottle it felt as if you were at an all-time high. Those who were in the mental health care field dared to call it, "The Last Medicine." It was effective. It was divine. It was nectar in retail. But you're in need something stronger now, don't you?

It isn't unheard of to have antidepressants become tolerated, to grow addicted to the feeling of happiness. Soon enough it seems like many are accustomed to the disastrous symptoms of this sweet tasting happy juice. If you don't have the Instant Mood Fixer in your system it seems like you're going back to how you were, or even worse.

Fear not, AiCo has heard your prayers and pleas. They come to bring a gift.

Released into the market is a new drink, a new antidepressant that will solve all of your problems. Now even stronger, more effective, and more longer-lasting than the old one, AiCo proudly announces True Moods: The IMF 2.0. And you just so happen to be invited to the launch party at the AiCo building thanks to your clinical physician.
Interested, you dig a little more into the launch party and find that anyone who attends will automatically become a full-time employee at the corporation. Whether it was the pretty graphics or the fact that you're in desperate need of help, you RSVP your attendance.

And thus begins your stay at the corporation that Gets You Back To Loving More™.

EMPLOYEES

UPDATES/EVENTS

01/27/XXXX Advancement has never been happier. Join AiCo in celebration as they launch their new product! More details will be released via email.

12/31/XXXX: AiCo will be holding a New Years Event at The Gig!

12/23/XXXX: Celebrate the Christmas spirit with AiCo! A Christmas Party + Secret Santa will be held at The Courtyard from 12pm-3pm!
POLLYANNAS

MAL, CEO of AiCo. (Played by Co-GM @| Muse |)

DAKAI MATSUSHIMA, COO and Founder of AiCo. (Played by yours truly.)

PRICES BY AICOIN

What is AiCoin?
AiCoin powered by AiCo is a type of currency used between employees and the founders of the corporation. Used like Apple/Samsung/Android Pay, those inside the facility use the AiCo app to:
1. Check their balance.
2. Make purchases.
3. Transfer AiCoins. (Privileges given only to the CEO, COO, and AI)

How does AiCoin work?
For everyone's convenience, AiCoin is available through the AiCo phone app. Between merchant and customer, people can make easy and quick payments to think

What are the prices of places/products around AiCo Headquarters?
- 1,000AC will be given at the start of employment.

- 10AC will be given every day if the employee makes it without penalty.

- 10AC will be given if you take a picture of any AiCo bottle through the AiCo phone app.

- Prices will be listed in the LOCATIONS section of the info dump. Honestly, don't even worry about the prices unless you are on the cheap spectrum. AiCo Treasury will take care of your balances and guarantee a worry-free spending experience.

How can AiCoins be taken away?
AiCoin is a currency set in place to make sure that your experience at the company is immersive, involved, and developing good, positive, respectful habits towards employees and the founders. Points can be lost if you:
1. Are late to a business meeting.
2. Are not present at a business meeting.
3. Commit a crime.
4. Go against the grain of AiCo culture.
5. Have a complaint filed against you.

FILE A COMPLAINT

What is a complaint?
A complaint in the AiCo community is something no one wants to get. Once someone gets a complaint there is a huge penalty that follows. There is a serious reduction of AiCoins from your AiCo account, a reduced dose of True Moods/Instant Mood Fixer in your next appointment, and you get more hours during the evenings at work. Needless to say, a complaint isn't something to mess around with.

Want to file a complaint? Click here. (LINK TBA.)

RULES/THINGS TO KNOW

- Iwaku rules obviously apply.

- If you have any questions, you can obviously ask me or my Co-GM privately in the PMs, in the OOC thread, or Skype/KakaoTalk, if you have us on there.

- Make sure that all your posts are mobile friendly or at least have a plain, code-free mobile version.

- I do not want to see any one-liners in this RP. I don't want a novel series either. I completely understand that everyone is busy, but do take the time to post one decently long paragraph minimum.

- If you're going on hiatus, let us know when you'll come back. AiCo will handle the rest.

- Like the hiatus, AiCo will handle things if you decide to drop out. We understand. Sometimes too much detail and life gets in the way.

- Drama in the OOC will not be tolerated. AiCo is a place where everyone is understood on civil terms. If you encounter an issue, please let us know immediately and we will handle it.

- One character will be accepted in this roleplay. If need be, we will be lenient and accept another character of yours. Only if we need to.

- The posting speed for this roleplay is 2 posts a week. But! This is subject to change, since everyone has lives and everything gets super busy once school/work/emergencies hit.

-AiCo will always try to keep things interesting though, in case things get a little dry around the headquarters. If you have any ideas/suggestions/complaints for the company, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

- Though we incorporated a sex hotel, all sex scenes are either put in spoilers, fade to black, or taken to PMs.

- Any triggering content written will have to be put in spoilers.

Last edited:
LOCATIONS

OUTDOOR LEISURE AREAS
Areas that are open for 24 hours 7 days a week, these simple, nature-centered areas are for AiCo employees to enjoy their time outside during the days, afternoons, and very rarely, evenings.

tB0z2vy.png
THE COURTYARD
The central hub in-world. The courtyard is where everyone takes a break from work, eats lunch, hangout, and enjoy walking on the trail around the lake. The courtyard provides bike rentals for employees to explore the mini city with. There is also a small driverless train service that can fit 24 people at once. Daytime promotional events by AiCo will be held here.

4BCXbQQ.png
THE LAKE
Another good place to interact with your coworkers. Clear water and greenery make the lake a relaxing place for a hangout. AiCo's lake is used not only for recreational purposes but for water-related activities as well. Things like fishing, swimming, kayaking, and more take place here.

P6oAnYq.png
RECHARGE CAFE
If you're feeling a little indoorsy, the Recharge Cafe is the hangout spot for you. A beatnik style cafe that plays international deephouse and lofi music. Here, everyone can enjoy a quick bite of eat, from sandwiches to small pastries, coffees, teas, and the special limited item, the 2.0 elixir. AiCoin is a must to enjoy all of the cafe. The cafe opens at 6am and closes at 6pm.

PINK LIGHT DISTRICT
Only open when the sun goes down at 9pm, the Pink Light District is an area that turns the pretty pastel pink of the corporation into a neon fantasy. Most love to spend their time here to get away from the troubles and stresses of life. With an Instant Mood Fixer in hand and the best music hits of the century, the Pink Light District is ready to welcome you to the wild AiCo night life.

0QNKIzs.png
THE GIG
This neon-lit night club is the number one hangout place for AiCo employees during the evenings. Centrally located in The Pink Light District, The Gig is where many can get their dose of loud music and party cuisine. With the dance floor in the center of the bar, stereos and empty DJ booths play popular music from both Asian and Western culture. In case it's too loud inside, there are outdoor tables and chairs for you to be in instead. There is an entry free of 20 AiCoins and a required two minimum drink of 30 AiCoins. The nightclub seems like the only place that sells the 2.0 at all times, but the price of the drink is spiked to 150 AiCoins per small drink because of demand. The nightclub provides a VIP lounge and room for those looking for something extra with others.

PRICES:
Entry fee: 20AC
2 Drinks Fee: 30AC
True Moods: 150AC
Instant Mood Fixer: 90AC
THE ELIXXIR: 200AC
VIP Lounge Rental: 100AC

BTw2nF5.png
NULIFE STREET MARKET
NuLife is a neon-lit area that is meant for those who cannot afford a night at the Hotel Makai or The Gig, for a group of friends to hangout, or simply for people that aren't looking for sex and 10 happy hours during the night. Placed in this area are some street food carts and authentic ramen shops. Though the night is young, 80s disco Japanese music fill the streets as takoyaki and gyoza wait patiently for those looking for something simple and fun to do.

PRICES:
Food (in general): 20AC
Drinks (in general excluding alcohol): 10AC (+ 5AC if alcoholic beverage.)
Instant Mood Fixer: 90AC

ZifSMZ1.png
HOTEL MAKAI
COO Dakai Matsushima established the Hotel Makai as a way for people to get into the love scene. The Tokyo-style love hotel is riddled with insane privacy, room service, kinks, and fantasies meant for those who want to relieve their troubles in a physical manner. Each room is only 250 sq. ft. with a bed, a love seat, a flat screen, curved TV and a spa-life bathroom included. Each room can only be paid nightly. Please your taste buds as room service provides a variety of Asian cuisine. Each room is rented nightly at 350 AiCoins. Each dish from room service is sold at 10-25 AiCoins.

PRICES:
Nightly Fee: 350AC
Costumes: 15AC
Toys: 10AC
Food: 10AC

b0iheS4.png
THE CHILL OUT MOTEL
Don't feel like going out? We get it. Stay inside the Chill Out Motel since there's no place else like home. The only place that's open 24/7 in the Pink Light District, the accustomed staff is trained in omotenashi, quality room service is one call away, and entertainment services like wifi, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and other channels are free with every room.

PRICES:
Nightly Fee: 50AC
Food and Drink: 10AC
Televised Entertainment + Wifi: FREE

KTNEPzs.png
THE CHERRY BOMB LOUNGE
A room that one can only go into by the CEO or COO's invitation. Those that go in swear to their god that it is 10 times better than any of the locations in the Pink Light District. Rumors have it that inside the lounge contain a plethora of unreleased AiCo products for every invitee to use at their enjoyable disposal.

HELP AND CARE FACILITIES

xJv8Njg.png
BETTER LOVE FITNESS CENTER
There are hundreds of studies that support exercise and physical activity as a way of relieving stress, depression, anxiety, and frustration. It only makes sense to have AiCo place a gym in their headquarters. A fully equipped gym with all the latest exercising equipment and machines are here. Employees can enjoy most of the gym for free, the machines, weights, yoga, pilates, spinning classes, an olympic sized pool and track. Extra amenities, like the spa and sports complex, is an extra 40AC fee per usage, or am annual fee of 200AC to get all the amenities.

SDLPeBW.png
NULOVE HOSPITAL
The NuLove Hospital is the place where every employee goes to get their monthly checkup. Done by Dakai Matsushima, the appointments go pretty quickly after the first one. But, for whatever reason, as soon as the new product is injected into the bloodstream, you start to feel lightheaded, dizzy, maybe even nauseous, and feeling sharp pinches every once in a while. If you try to fight it, you'll slowly slip into a state of unconsciousness until you end up mysteriously sitting on a bench by the lake.

rSbw7kn.png
IMMEDIATE HELP CENTER
Depression and suicide is not a joking matter. It is a serious thing that occurs in almost everyone's lives, and AiCo is a company that takes issues like these seriously. If you, or someone you know is going through this dangerous time, and have no patience to wait for your monthly appointment, this is the place to get free access to top therapists and counselors. Located on the bottom floor in the Hospital, and open 24/7, the help center is where everyone can get help for their illness and heartbreak. There is even a lone booth with a phone on your end. Pick it up, and get a warm, loving, and supporting voice ready to get you up and running.

7nfnxch.png
THE TRAIN
The only transportation around AiCo headquarters. Safe, clean, and courteous, the AiCo train is certain to get you from A to B in a timely, comfortable manner.

AICO OFFICES

kt00CC5.png
THE CONFERENCE ROOM
Most employees are required to attend meetings in the conference room, which holds some of the most advanced technology of the XX century. Failure to enter this room, state your attendance, or be late to any meetings result in a small loss of AiCoins.

25yx3BH.png
CUBICLES
All employees spend their mornings, as well as some parts of their afternoon here. With the room designed to integrate communication with coworkers and spill juicy gossip, the cubicles are a place where all AiCo team members can mingle without break.

WWyXpMq.png
BREAK ROOM
The break room is exactly what you think it is. A room for breaks. Included with lockers, a refrigerator, a TV to watch the latest AiCo commercials, and tables and chairs, the break room is a simple area for anyone to relax inside the office.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: esoteric and Cheek
AICO PHONE APP

AiCo is never one to shy away from the advancement of technology. With a lot of help from our sponsored phone company and developers, we have created an app designed for the comfort and convenience of our AiCo employees. In addition to communication with your team, the app is used to check your AiCoin balance, see how well you do in your monthly appointments, log your AiCo Product Consumption, and find your way around the place.

IC | OOC | SIGN-UPS | INFO DUMP

Last edited:
I'll look this over when fully awake and not half lol. But most likely joining.

Yeah man, I'm pretty new around here, but this just blew me away. Apart from the fact I'm stunned by your graft and the stylish presentation of said graft (if it were me, everyone would've just been slammed with some walls of boring black text ;)), the genres here are damned tasty for me. I'm definitely giving it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read everything yet for I'm on pc, but what I read so far it seems like something I'd definitely be into c:

I'm new to Iwaku as a whole but I had a read through this and the visuals + concepts in this are phenomenal. I'm totally down for this.

I'll look this over when fully awake and not half lol. But most likely joining.
Thanks Justin, I can always count on you to join rps can't I? ;))

Yeah man, I'm pretty new around here, but this just blew me away. Apart from the fact I'm stunned by your graft and the stylish presentation of said graft (if it were me, everyone would've just been slammed with some walls of boring black text ;)), the genres here are damned tasty for me. I'm definitely giving it a shot.
Oh! Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you're liking it so far. Thanks man, we worked pretty hard on the graphics and aesthetics of the rp so I'm glad everything's looking interesting~ :)

I'm new to Iwaku as a whole but I had a read through this and the visuals + concepts in this are phenomenal. I'm totally down for this.
Yeees! Also welcome to Iwaku! Thanks for being interested. Won't let you down.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Normally I'm neutral when it comes to company rps, but this seems to be very interesting! I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this and it's wonderful! I'll keep an eye on it to see how it goes

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Holy heck, my dude. I love the amount of detail and effort you've put into creating this. If this is still available I'd love to give it a go!

• Love
Normally I'm neutral when it comes to company rps, but this seems to be very interesting! I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this and it's wonderful! I'll keep an eye on it to see how it goes
Hopefully everything goes well!

Holy heck, my dude. I love the amount of detail and effort you've put into creating this. If this is still available I'd love to give it a go!
Yep! AiCo is still hiring for now! Thanks for being interested!

Finished reading, and I LOVE the whole thing. I will get working on a character as soon as I can.

@Jihae Also, I just love your avatar. Snoopy is the best xD

• Love
Finished reading, and I LOVE the whole thing. I will get working on a character as soon as I can.

@Jihae Also, I just love your avatar. Snoopy is the best xD
Yaaaay! Thanks for joining in! Also, ikr? I just stumbled upon it on tumblr and I thought "wow what a mood" and now it's my avatar lol

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
I'm soo in XD

I also still can't get over how amazing you are with coding damn. Jealous XD

I also still can't get over how amazing you are with coding damn. Jealous XD
Omg stop XD! You shouldn't be jealous. Coding is a pain in the ass lol

• Love
Reactions: Justin
This seems super cool! And, not to sound like a broken record, but your coding and worldbuilding is amazing tbh. I'd love to join this if you're still open!

This seems super cool! And, not to sound like a broken record, but your coding and worldbuilding is amazing tbh. I'd love to join this if you're still open!
Awww, thanks so much! I actually don't really like the coding that I did but at least it's mobile friendly. And of course you can still join! In fact, you're the last person that can sign up since me and my Co-GM (Who I can't tag since his username isn't tag friendly <.<) thought it'd be best if we cap it at 8-9 players. Make sure you read everything first! And I mean, everything, since there's a lot to read! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.