Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
jZOtnlt.png

Warning.
This roleplay will contain themes of suicide, depression, self-harm, addiction, and other things related. If you are sensitive to these topics, I suggest proceeding with this roleplay cautiously.

WELCOME TO AICO.

The corporation that Gets You Back To Loving More.

As the effects of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine depletion continue to ripple through our nation, mental illness and psychiatric disaster continues to expand. In the face of this very real threat, world leaders from every country are quickly uniting behind one solution: the Instant Mood Fixer.

More reliable than the medication you've been prescribed, more stable than your central nervous system, and far safer than illegitimate, unregulated alternatives such as cocaine or methamphetamine… IMF truly is a new advancement for a new era. IMF will free up our sorrows, giving individuals, friends, and families the vital chance they need to love, smile, and grow. IMF will allow us to rebuild the mental health world, restore order to the nation, and begin looking forward, investing once more in our collective destiny.

Welcome to the future of mood regulation.

WELCOME

AiCo is the leading global provider of mental health medications, philanthropy, sustainability, and advancement. It's all part of our unflagging commitment to creating more love, solving mental health problems, ensuring positivity, and building a new tomorrow, today. From psychology and drug manufacturing to communications and counseling to technology and security and beyond, no one does more to advance our society, and no one cares more about the people living in it. Decades of psychology and medical evolution, research, and collaboration have served to keep AiCo the number one mental health care company in the nation.

We are devoted to seamlessly integrating into every aspects of our employee's and customer's lives. We believe in creating opportunities and bringing progress to communities struggling to overcome mental issues around the nation. We operate thousands of businesses and employ thousands of people around the country. And through it all we remain guided by our core principles of service, innovation, and a pioneering spirit.

Never has the relationship between AiCo and you been so important as it is in the wake of the Instant Mood Fixer™'s grand release. As the nation begins to flourish, smile, feel whole, and regrow, AiCo stands proudly right where it has always been — right there with you, leading the way. That's why we like to say AiCo is striving to make you "Get Back To Loving More™."

In the coming months, AiCo will continue to be there for you in so many ways. With our brand new employee building, built with the latest technology to ensure the security of your positivity, we hope you will join our workforce to make you and the whole world a brighter, happier, more loving place. We look forward to officially welcoming you to the AiCo family!

PLOT

It seems like the world needs more mental help access with every year that passes by. Suicide rates climb dangerously, depression and unhappiness becomes the number one fear in the nation, and heartbreak seems to be more common than being in a relationship. You are no exception. You have tried everything, and you mean everything, to relieve yourself of your pain and suffering yet nothing seemed to be working. Until a few years ago when something ingenious came into fruition.

A well-known Japanese corporation by the name of AiCo released into the market a product called the Instant Mood Fixer. This consumable and sweet-tasting antidepressant took over the psychiatric world and you were lucky enough to get your hands on it. For a few years you bought into that glistening drink and it was a huge success, not just for you, but for everybody. While you drank every drop of that bright pink bottle it felt as if you were at an all-time high. Those who were in the mental health care field dared to call it, "The Last Medicine." It was effective. It was divine. It was nectar in retail. But you're in need something stronger now, don't you?

It isn't unheard of to have antidepressants become tolerated, to grow addicted to the feeling of happiness. Soon enough it seems like many are accustomed to the disastrous symptoms of this sweet tasting happy juice. If you don't have the Instant Mood Fixer in your system it seems like you're going back to how you were, or even worse.

Fear not, AiCo has heard your prayers and pleas. They come to bring a gift.

Released into the market is a new drink, a new antidepressant that will solve all of your problems. Now even stronger, more effective, and more longer-lasting than the old one, AiCo proudly announces True Moods: The IMF 2.0. And you just so happen to be invited to the launch party at the AiCo building thanks to your clinical physician.
Interested, you dig a little more into the launch party and find that anyone who attends will automatically become a full-time employee at the corporation. Whether it was the pretty graphics or the fact that you're in desperate need of help, you RSVP your attendance.

And thus begins your stay at the corporation that Gets You Back To Loving More™.

EMPLOYEES

UPDATES/EVENTS

01/27/XXXX Advancement has never been happier. Join AiCo in celebration as they launch their new product! More details will be released via email.

12/31/XXXX: AiCo will be holding a New Years Event at The Gig!

12/23/XXXX: Celebrate the Christmas spirit with AiCo! A Christmas Party + Secret Santa will be held at The Courtyard from 12pm-3pm!
POLLYANNAS

MAL, CEO of AiCo. (Played by Co-GM @| Muse |)

DAKAI MATSUSHIMA, COO and Founder of AiCo. (Played by yours truly.)

PRICES BY AICOIN

What is AiCoin?
AiCoin powered by AiCo is a type of currency used between employees and the founders of the corporation. Used like Apple/Samsung/Android Pay, those inside the facility use the AiCo app to:
1. Check their balance.
2. Make purchases.
3. Transfer AiCoins. (Privileges given only to the CEO, COO, and AI)

How does AiCoin work?
For everyone's convenience, AiCoin is available through the AiCo phone app. Between merchant and customer, people can make easy and quick payments to think

What are the prices of places/products around AiCo Headquarters?
- 1,000AC will be given at the start of employment.

- 10AC will be given every day if the employee makes it without penalty.

- 10AC will be given if you take a picture of any AiCo bottle through the AiCo phone app.

- Prices will be listed in the LOCATIONS section of the info dump. Honestly, don't even worry about the prices unless you are on the cheap spectrum. AiCo Treasury will take care of your balances and guarantee a worry-free spending experience.

How can AiCoins be taken away?
AiCoin is a currency set in place to make sure that your experience at the company is immersive, involved, and developing good, positive, respectful habits towards employees and the founders. Points can be lost if you:
1. Are late to a business meeting.
2. Are not present at a business meeting.
3. Commit a crime.
4. Go against the grain of AiCo culture.
5. Have a complaint filed against you.

FILE A COMPLAINT

What is a complaint?
A complaint in the AiCo community is something no one wants to get. Once someone gets a complaint there is a huge penalty that follows. There is a serious reduction of AiCoins from your AiCo account, a reduced dose of True Moods/Instant Mood Fixer in your next appointment, and you get more hours during the evenings at work. Needless to say, a complaint isn't something to mess around with.

Want to file a complaint? Click here. (LINK TBA.)

RULES/THINGS TO KNOW

- Iwaku rules obviously apply.

- If you have any questions, you can obviously ask me or my Co-GM privately in the PMs, in the OOC thread, or Skype/KakaoTalk, if you have us on there.

- Make sure that all your posts are mobile friendly or at least have a plain, code-free mobile version.

- I do not want to see any one-liners in this RP. I don't want a novel series either. I completely understand that everyone is busy, but do take the time to post one decently long paragraph minimum.

- If you're going on hiatus, let us know when you'll come back. AiCo will handle the rest.

- Like the hiatus, AiCo will handle things if you decide to drop out. We understand. Sometimes too much detail and life gets in the way.

- Drama in the OOC will not be tolerated. AiCo is a place where everyone is understood on civil terms. If you encounter an issue, please let us know immediately and we will handle it.

- One character will be accepted in this roleplay. If need be, we will be lenient and accept another character of yours. Only if we need to.

- The posting speed for this roleplay is 2 posts a week. But! This is subject to change, since everyone has lives and everything gets super busy once school/work/emergencies hit.

-AiCo will always try to keep things interesting though, in case things get a little dry around the headquarters. If you have any ideas/suggestions/complaints for the company, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

- Though we incorporated a sex hotel, all sex scenes are either put in spoilers, fade to black, or taken to PMs.

- Any triggering content written will have to be put in spoilers.

Last edited:
Well, I should be posting my character soon, I just suck at filling out personalities, haha.

I actually finished her today, yay!
I love her! She's awesome! Hope we can discuss relationships soon!

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
I love her! She's awesome! Hope we can discuss relationships soon!
Oh, yippee! I'm glad you like her ;u; took me a moment to figure out how I wanted her to be

And yesss, I can't wait to talk relationships and see everyone else's charries

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
taking up a spot here, just confirming with @Jihae once more before i get started on a cs :3

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ and Jihae
Hey @winnie thanks for joining~

Okay, I think most people checked in about there CS's besides two? If you're one of those who haven't, please check in so we can know your status on your CS and if you're still interested.

I'm nearly done with mine XD Excited to see all the crazy characters we'll have.

Btw guys! You don't have to code your CSs! Sure aesthetics look nice and all but we're in it for the characters. If you feel intimidated and feel like you need to post something pretty, don't! We're perfectly fine with blocks of text and one image of your chara :)

• Love
You have ONE new message!

Please watch your inboxes for a new alert!

Hey guys! Just bringing you some more info~
I'm not sure if I should put this code in the OOC or the IC, but whenever you see it, it'll probably be something important for you and your characters to check out :D. Messages could range from new events, to dangerously low bank accounts, to appointment updates, and more!
One message should be coming up very soon so be on the lookout! :)
Thanks again,

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry but I think I'm going to have to drop this RP. Even before the semester started, I wasn't being very active, but now the semester has started and I've found out that I have been cast in a show, so I don't want to commit to this only to let you down as the semester gets more hectic. I do wish you all well and will still be keeping an eye out on this though!!

• Thank You
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry but I think I'm going to have to drop this RP. Even before the semester started, I wasn't being very active, but now the semester has started and I've found out that I have been cast in a show, so I don't want to commit to this only to let you down as the semester gets more hectic. I do wish you all well and will still be keeping an eye out on this though!!
Thanks for letting us know~ Good luck with your endeavors <3

Dropping in, just because.

Hey guuuuys, I'm sorry I'm late. AGAIN. ;o;

Nature seems to enjoy torturing me so, been recovering from bronchitis past week or so. Buuuut, finally got my character up as I'm feeling better! His sheet should be mobile-friendly, if not, just scream at me. My indecisive ass will probably just change the coding anyway.

Everyone meet Eugene, my cute little piece of shit child with some SERIOUS mommy issues :D

He's all ripe and ready for someone to make him cry. <3

• Love
Reactions: Jihae and MaryGold
He's all ripe
....my god what a word

Also, sorry for being inactive here! I know I should be poking everyone's bicep about relationships and things like that, but this history essay is seriously kicking me in places where I don't want to be kicked. It's making me realize that I'm stuck in a writing rut, with all my grammar lessons in ESL are just ascending into the heavens lol.

Love the character btw! So handsome~ Very precious...can't wait to see him suffer :D

• Love
Look at all the unique characters so far~

And I'm looking forward for more...including mine lmfao. Be sure everyone to post your CS's when you are happy with them to start up relationships. I always think that's the best part.

Use the OOC for it so I can read all your ideas because I'm nosy and I like to give out compliments and it gives me an excuse to talk a lot and not just talk randomly lmfao.

Hope everyone is doing well~

• Love
Reactions: Jihae and MaryGold
@CrystalTears @Cheek @mango @Ezio D'Ouche No More @Luxii @Justin @MaryGold @yourwarriorangel

Wow, it's great to be back.
Just tagging everyone who's
1. My frand :D
2. Rated my posts
3. Shown interest for this rp

If you're not in, don't worry about it! I won't hold grudges <3
And Muse too, but, I'm having issues with tagging you <3

wahhh, Jihae-ah, this looks so good <3 i know i'm too late because i'm a piece of crap that hasn't logged on in like six months but this is beautiful and thank you for tagging me~ ^^

• Love
Reactions: Jihae and Justin
I'm still hoping to be in this. Just been in NY all week/weekend but i get back tomorrow so will try to get cs up. Soo sorry,

• Love
wahhh, Jihae-ah, this looks so good <3 i know i'm too late because i'm a piece of crap that hasn't logged on in like six months but this is beautiful and thank you for tagging me~ ^^

Hey no worries! If you still want to we'd be happy to have you in this! ^.^

I'm still hoping to be in this. Just been in NY all week/weekend but i get back tomorrow so will try to get cs up. Soo sorry,
No worries too! I was kind of thinking that we released this massively detailed RP at the wrong time because everyone's getting sick, at school, or somewhere else. So, thanks for still being in <3

• Love
Reactions: Luxii and Justin
@Jihae yeah just need a vacation and I guess my friends sprung one on me. But of course still in this.

@Jihae yeah just need a vacation and I guess my friends sprung one on me. But of course still in this.
Dang. I want a vacation lmao. Hope you're enjoying it so far :D

Hey no worries! If you still want to we'd be happy to have you in this! ^.^

oh gosh, i feel so out of practice! xD let me poke around and see if i can brush up on my coding skills! ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Also! Since it's nearing February, do you guys think AiCo should do like, a Valentine's Day special? This company is based around love and happiness of course so it'd make sense if we'd do this huge thing for the corporation around Valentine's Day. If you guys are into the whole "Holiday rp specials" and doing things for certain holidays let me or @MUSΞ know about any ideas!

edit: I just realized I never finished Dakai's biography lmao it'll be done soon! (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.