AHS Stolen Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems perfect so far :) If Melia is eastern time zone that'd be even better.
The third member of each of your groups will depend on which time zones Milky and Ch0sen have.
If they have the same then they can pick whichever group randomly. And Hi to you Maiyuki :P

I myself am near Atlanta, so I'm eastern! I'll be thinking about how I'm going to set up the intro, and it might not be up tonight like I wanted. If it does get up tonight it will be between 1-3am my time.

Hm... 12-2 AM? Psh. I'll probably be awake.

Take your time, True! :D No point in rushing.

Reactions: True North
I just noticed that I'm starting to repeat myself.... I clearly must be tired lol.

Also, I'm up into all hours of the night, so my time is adaptable. I feel like I should have mentioned that, lol.
I've noticed that haha.

In other news I'm central time and work normal business hours during the week (I'm manager too so definitely no time at work for anything) so I'm mostly for evenings and can generally do one post a night.

IC Hopefully you guys don't get too disturbed. I disturbed myself by writing it honestly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just to be clear - Rini, Maiyuki, and Milky were chosen by the scientist.

Haha! Okay, sounds good.

Your introduction was indeed very haunting by the way. Especially the tongues. Bleh.

• Love
Alrighty! Sound good to me. I've read through it once and think it's very cringe worthy (:) in a good way, a very good way... The feel like vomiting way. Your words are very descriptive and powerful).

Unfortunately though, it's late where I am and I really shouldn't be awake (I need to wake up tomorrow... Whoops... if only sleep were uneccessary...), so I'll answer tomorrow. but I'm really excited for this RP!

• Love
Awesome starter, True c: I'm going to be busy today, but I'm planning on replying tonight.

• Thank You
I have a question, are all of our characters already captured, or are we writing out scenes for them to be captured?

You can include flashbacks of being captured or just be present. Whichever you'd like. In the intro, all the characters are the captives that witnessed that scene in the barracks.

Reactions: Melia
Oh wait! You mean they saw the tongues and the torture of the people? If that's the case, I'll fix my post.

Does this mean you guys aren't accepting characters anymore? I was interested in joining but was interrupted. Not to mention I have a lot of time and nothing to do with it for now.

Oh wait! You mean they saw the tongues and the torture of the people? If that's the case, I'll fix my post.
Yes, I haven't read your post yet. I'll read it soon :)
Does this mean you guys aren't accepting characters anymore? I was interested in joining but was interrupted. Not to mention I have a lot of time and nothing to do with it for now.
We're accepting :P Go ahead and post a CS when you're able.

Ah! Okay, going to go edit it now! That changes everything!

... Huh, well, apparently my post never posted. No matter. :D It will be as though I never made a mistake. Haha.

Ah! Okay, going to go edit it now! That changes everything!
They were all in that same barrack that the cultist in charge returned to with the scientist as a visitor :P The scientist coming to take people was a way for me to split the character groups we discussed here in the OOC. I figured that'd be easier than writing two separate scenes for each group.

Since I'm on my phone these sentences seem to be very big not my fault >.<

Character Name
"Names Alphonse, Alphonse Brannons now where am I!?"

"Unless I'm a master in disguise, I'm obviously a guy"

Species/Race
"My parents have some European, Irish and Canadian. Don't ask me how"

"Beautiful aren't I? I'm only 18 hurrah!"

Birthplace/World
"I was born in 'Murica! In Cali with the sun and beaches? My address is a no-no though"

Occupation/School/Grade
"Going to high school, place called Briarwood if you heard of it kind of prestigious, I'm a senior if you want to know. I'm not that bad that I'd flunk.

~ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS ~
General Apperance
" Here gimmie my phone, here's a picture from Instagram if you want a reminder of me"

Physique
"If you want I could strip for you but then again, I probably wouldn't or at least I wouldn't take off my briefs"

Strengths
"Strength you say? I guess you could give me a variety of them if you actually took the time but I'll list some that many people tell me. For one I quite strong, I can life a girl up in the air and catch on the way down. I mean I am part of my cheer team didn't I tell you? I'm the back stop which is responsible for catching the girls upper back. Its a hard job really, you gotta be durable for that I mean more often at times they whack you good in the face but you get used to it I guess. Here ill let you in on a secret, I could of been the flyer you know the one who stands on top and do those stunts? Yeah, I could of been one but look at me Im kinda too big fot that position so I just catch them now. Sucks but I. Still useful to the team and besides when we're not doing anything some of the guys from theater lift me up but I don't trust then to catch me yet hahaha! They're getting better I guess, also the wrestling guys do it sometimes but I think their too embarrassed really. But I like their mats something to land on if they miss..."

"Oh yeah, people also say that I'm kinda a good person to go crying to because I'm compassionate? I never see that from me, I guess I'm just poliete... Or I just got that kind of look I guess. I a very sociable guy, I know alought people at my school and outside too. With phones these days it not hard to contact anyone, like that is what I should be doing except talking to you. They also say I quite good at dealing with bullies? I mean they just people who judge me for doing something that I like.

Weaknesses
Habits and Quirks

~ MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS ~
Current Goal/Purpose
Talents
Inabilities
Fears
General Personality
Inner Personality
Secret

~ BACKSTORY ~
General History
Present Life

Last edited by a moderator:
WanderingSpirit, I'm sorry, but this thread is 18+ I keep forgetting about the star thingies that shows minors vs older members (I'm still new here)

Status
Not open for further replies.