Ahoy!

C

ChemoNinja

Original poster
So for safety purposes I'm introducing myself as just ChemoNinja, but you can call me Chemo or Ninja for short if you'd like.

The username comes from what my sister used to call me because of a family history of cancer that seems to want to stick around. So ahead of time let me just say that I am bound to have some crappy days that I just don't want to play around but will still be online because I have nothing better to do so please don't hold it against me if I don't reply to every message straight away it may take me up to a week to get back to you so just be patient.

On a more happy note I am very big into writing and can write up to six paragraphs a post on a good day (though I will more often than not just match my partners posts)

One on one role plays are a must, I will very rarely ever be in a group Roleplay so don't ask me to join one.

Also if you haven't guessed I am no stranger to role-plays I just haven't found a site yet that I like enough to stay at. Hopefully this one sticks

Welcome to the community Ahoy nice to see you here :)

Ahoy there! Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find everything you're looking for here.

Hallo there Ninja! ^o^ welcome to the site!

Hi There, hope you find some good rp's here

I don't know if I can call you Ninja without a demonstration so...

Welcome to the Happy Place, Chemo.

Welcome to Iwaku ChemoNinja!