Ahoy!

S

Schaden Freud

Original poster
Greetings and good whatever-time-of-day you have! My name is Schaden Freud (bonus points to those not lazy enough to Google up the meaning) , nice to meet y'all.

To say a bit about about me... I'm running joke kind of person defined mostly by my masochistic fondness for camp, kistch and silly yet borderline morbid humour. As for my political stances I firmly stand on the canine side of the barricade, being dog person by both, nature and preference.. I also have terrible taste when it comes to music, cinema, alcohol, women and reasonable life choices.

Speaking of those, I'm student of terrible imperialistic studies in the Western Europe, which is also the main reason why I am trying to escape to the glorious lands of fantasy (not talking about Balkans), such as those offered by this page. I've tried quite a few other roleplaying sites in my more nomadic years, but I have never really nestled for too long before inevitable death real life stepped in and made me go on hiathus for one reason or other. But now, with frankly disgusting amount of free time I managed to accumulate, I'm looking for more permanent residence and from what I have seen here, this site might be the kingdom come I have been looking for.

So hello everybody, treat me nicely and hopefully, we will see each other in some RPs!