ahhhh hello! freak here

BaneOfDreams

Pinch me and die
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
hello! i'm so excited to finally be on a PROPER rp website. this feels so official lol. so here is the tea

i'm pretty experienced with rp but wanted to try somethin more advanced as per a fellow freak's suggestion ;) you can call me BaneOfDreams wasn't my idea for a name but it sounded cool so i was just like "what the hell why not lol" eh but if you don't wanna call me something so edgy just go with BoD (lol) or my real name Heather (my family calls me HeatherFeather shoulda been my user but y'know live and learn)

so now i'm here on this website not really sure what to get involved in. i got some good RP ideas brewing in my noggin but i don't know if people would want to join them. i like do to one on one rps and that is what i am mostly experienced with. my brother gave me an idea for an rp i might try starting up that is your cliche school rp but with a spooky twist but more on that some other time.

i'm pretty scatter brained and highly medicated but that also makes me who i am and understanding of everyone. always open to conversation and trying new things.

looking for one on one partners so if my rambling interests you shoot me a pm. otherwise i will open a page of interests (that is how you do it right) so stay tuned. just a quick short-hand of my interests though.... i only do original rps set in unconventional worlds/settings that i totes do not steal.... sometimes.... lol... i like dark fantasy, steampunk, dieselpunk, and low fantasy. not a fan of conventional elves sorcery and big demon king baddies, but i might like it if done right!

oh and don't worry about my supposed lack of grammar... when talking casually i am a lazzzzy writer. i can be a fancy-schmancy big time writer when duty calls.

anyways glad to be here!!